• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *Quirk Analysis Arc* My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
original.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

Was this information that Ferryn wanted Jacki to have?

Ferryn began to jog, matching Jacki's speed as they began to slowly pace themselves along the track. The girl thought for a moment, and then decided to share her thoughts with Jacki.

"W-well..." It was a steep trail in Ferryn's brain, and she wasn't sure where to start. "F-first of all... m-my quirk is v-very v-v-versatile, and w-with proper training, i-it would be incre.. incredibly useful in h-hero work." Ferryn focused on steadying her breathing. She didn't want to get too tired right off the bat. "a-and like y-you, it j-just s-seemed like the right th-thing to... to do." Ferryn blushed a little, thinking of the next part of her reason for wanting to become a hero. "H-honestly, I r-really wanted to b-become somebody. I-it's hard.... h-hard to always.... always b-be in the backg-ground a-all the time. A-and if I c-could do h-hero work... I fi-figured it would be a r-really great way t-t-to become s-somebody, and also h-help others." Talking so much was really draining, and Ferryn hoped that that would be a good enough explanation. She needed to conserve her energy for running.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Training field-- 1/4 track

Mentions:

Interacts: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer [/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Mention: pbtenchi pbtenchi
Interaction:
pbtenchi pbtenchi

"I don't know about all that." Kama said as he jogged with his partner. He didn't think what he said impacted him that much. To him it was just facts. As soon as they finished Kama strapped himself up with a harness and nodded back at Aaron, waiting for the first group to finish.

595068 Kyta flexed his new arm, inspecting how it felt and looked. "That's actually pretty cool! Just think of the gains! Curling 4 at once!" His attention went back to the kids. "Looks like they're catching up. Can you two start hauling the broken bits inside to the gym? I'll get someone to fix it up. Once you're done, or everyone else is, just meet up at the bleachers." He patted Xander on the back before making his way to the bleachers, watching the other students. "I think this'll be a good year. Maybe I can get those two as assistants."

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc PlusUltra PlusUltra

Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra Probably George Probably George

Xander laughed and picked up four weights at once and lifted them high and nodded

"Hell yeah! I can multitask like a legend! Kahaha! C'mon Clementine. Let's haul these bent up bars to the gym I guess."

He pulled his extra arms back together and grabbed a couple bent looking rods and began hauling them to the gym, afterward he strapped the tires back to the harness and pulled them back to where they came from quickly.

"Phew, maybe I shouldn't ah pulled these things after all... Eh, it was probably good work out."

Once he finished with that he strolled over to the bleachers and took a seat, pulling a protein bar from his pocket and started chowing down.

Clementine Citrine
Tags:
Probably George Probably George Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

p2GlPe0.png

Giving a nod the girl moves the straps, bars, and tires around into a makeshift wagon of sorts to load up with the all the items left over, pulling along the items up to the gym with Xander "Oh right, i hope they are not too upset with the damages, We won't be a moment Mr Sao" using the harness to secure it around her body, there was still the weight of before but with wheels and right support it did make the task far easier, well relatively easier from the straight lifting.

Before long she goes to join Xander across on the benches, sitting down with her hands on her lap and scanning over the others across the field "The others do seem to be having fun it seems" a gentle smile and chuckle escaping her lips

Interaction; PlusUltra PlusUltra

Xander nodded as he watched everyone run the course, clapping for the people and cheering them on everyonce and awhile.

"Kaha! They're doin great too! Its to bad we didn't get to run the course, maybe another time, Aye Clam?"

He turned to Her and raised an eyebrow quizically, Xander seemed deep in thought when he asked:

"Why do ya think Teach had us lift some weights with em? Ya think we're gonna get some special training?! Kaha! That'd be rad!"

Lux Saber
Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Mentions: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Japanime Japanime Natural Flavour Natural Flavour pbtenchi pbtenchi

Lux took a moment to catch her breath listening to Mako speak, "Wow that's pretty poetic." She smiled looking around at the other courses as well for a moment, "But you're right or he's right, whoever," She giggled waving her hands around a bit for the added gesture. "He never said this was a race, and it might help our endurance more if we don't just try and plow through it." Stamina was something she sorely needed to work on so this might be her most challenging class, but it'd certainly be the one that helps her out in the long run the most, so she decided to try and welcome the challenge rather then be nervous or afraid of it. She never wanted her weak stamina to put her in a position to be a burden on someone like this morning.

She never really got out of the harness, so she just readjusted herself and followed Mako's lead down the wall. Going down was light years easier then going up, and the light breeze it gave off felt nice against Lux's skin. As they got to the bottom she heard Mako's comment and a thought popped into her head,"You don't taste everything they eat do you?" She asked curiously but then realized it might be rude to ask such a thing and back tracked nervously, "Sorry! I don't mean to pry I was just curious is all." She added as she unhooked herself from the harnesses and made her way to the next part. She didn't know a whole lot about her classmates quirks since she'd missed the first class and didn't take the same entrance exam as them. All she really knew was Darius's kinda, and Ferryns. Oh and Karma...well kinda, she wasn't sure what exactly it was, but she had a good idea after seeing it. She didn't get the chance to really run into anyone else, other then Aden, and she still had no clue what his quirk was other then he was really strong?

Clementine Citrine
Tags:
Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

p2GlPe0.png

Turning her attention back to her companion she ponders for a few moments before responding, raising a finger to her chin "Hmm? Well, i suppose he might have reviewed the footage from the test or something, or just heard from another teacher and thought it would be a better test?... I mean a test where both sides already know the outcome wouldn't really gain much so perhaps this was something he could tailor more while not interfering or discouraging the others as much?" nodding along with her shelf as she speaks with the idea running through her head.

"Also in the end, every hero is very diffrent from quirk to there approach so it makes sense certain ones may need different approaches to training and teaching to get the best results may be, So this could also just be the tailoring for ourselves was alot more straight forward in his eyes?" looking to Xander for confirmation, to be truthful she really hadn't considered much of why they were doing the weights beforehand, it was just fun enjoying doing it out in the sun rather than inside for a change.

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
Mako heard Lux's question, but didn't answer until they got to the tires. She bent down and felt the tires for a moment, looking to where they were supposed to stack them. She silently tried hefting one of them and experimentally pulled it up. She stumbled a bit at first, but eventually managed to hold the entire thing over her head. She was no body builder, and could already feel the strain of keeping it suspended. She'd carried tires before, learned how to move them around in case one popped and a spare was needed. These were certainly heavier than the standard wheels one would find on a vehicle, but that was only because she was trying to hold it this way.

Dropping it, Mako stood the tire before kneeling and slipping an arm into it. She stood, balancing it on her shoulder for a moment. Using one arm to keep it secured, she took several steps to test out the distribution of weight. It hurt, but this kinda strain was far more manageable than what Mako usually dealt with. She only needed to lug it twenty-five feet, and she didn't really have to run or anything. Thinking that way, she set down the tire for a moment before standing the second one up. Slipping both arms into both tires, she hefted them onto her shoulders while she stood. She bent her legs and gave three squats before deciding she could handle it.

With her method solidified, Mako finally turned back to her partner "Wouldn't recommend doing it this way," she chuckled "cuz' this kinda sucks. I'm game though."

She turned back to the 25 foot mark where she'd have to drop her load "It's all delicious to me."

Just like that she finally answered Lux's question, not even following up on how she was carrying the tires "Doesn't matter what it is, really. Solid Rock, rusty metal, rotting meat. Everything just has to to taste like some fine-dining to me. Too bad eating's not gonna change anything."

She started lugging the tires towards the marker, once more taking all the time she needed so as not to be overburdened by their weight. It was fine, she'd carried heavier stuff than this, she was practically an expert on it.

"Pretty sucky trade-off for the whole eat whatever ya want angle." She continued with a sigh "No matter how much I eat, I'm always gonna feel like I'm runnin' on empty. Stomach's gonna keep on grumbling and making everything look tastier."

These were facts she'd gotten used to long ago, stuff she had to get used to lest the constant hunger drive her mad. It was a pretty terrible lot she'd been given, but she wouldn't be standing here today if she hadn't found a way to adapt. It was pretty much the only option she had. Well... the only option she'd allow herself to consider.

"But I'm a big girl, so I can get over it." Mako snickered as she finally drew near the 25 foot marker "Can't really go letting my stomach make all the decisions for me, that ain't cute at all."

She stacked the tires carefully and began strolling back over to the last one.

Aaron
Interaction: Japanime Japanime
No, *huff* seriously.” He said, beginning to climb. “I’d sat down and given up. If you didn’t remind me of what it meant to be a hero, I’d have sat there until the exam timed out.” He said, pulling himself about a quarter of the way up before missing a grip and slipping down. Thankfully he managed to grab and catch a new handhold before his progress could be reduced to nil. He steadily pulled himself back up the wall, one handhold at a time. “I really owe you one Kama.” He finished as he grabbed the final rung, lifting himself up before extending a hand down to aid Kama on the step up to the top. “The view is pretty nice from up here, huh?” he asked.

Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi

Kama joined his partner in beginning to climb. "You're welcome." He couldn't help but smile at his thankful partner. Although he didn't think he did anything big, he apparently did and was glad he could help a fellow student out. Kama climbed pretty slowly, slipping off a foothold every now and then. As they neared the top, he chuckled. "Don't mention it." He grabbed Aaron's hand and pulled himself up to the top. "Yeah." He said to answer Aaron's question about the view.

Lux Saber
Lux looked at her tires and then how Mako had decided to try carrying it. Her arms weren't that strong, and while the point of this was to get stronger, there was no point in making her arms feel like they were going to fall off and not be able to complete the task. She thought a moment about what possibly was the strongest part of her body, then clasped her hands together, "I got it!" She chimed before bending down to lift up the heavy tire enough to slip her body through it. Then she stood up letting the back o the ring of the tire lay across her back and shoulders. She'd only be able to carry one at a time like this, but that was ok since they'd already decided there was no rush. Also this way the weight could be distributed across her back and shoulder, and her arms and legs were supports. She actually had decently strong legs since she did like to jog as it helped build stamina and her lung strength. Carrying the tires this way sort of felt like carrying a really really heavy awkward backpack. It still hurt, but this was something she could manage, and get the job done.

As she started walking her tire to the mark she heard Mako finally answer her question. After listening to the whole explanation she waited until she made it to the 25 foot mark to drop off her tired and catch her breath. There was no use in trying to huff out an answer or response while carrying the tires since she'd be out of breath and probably barely audible. She stretched out her back and shoulders a bit, "That does sound like a terrible trade off, but I'm glad you've not only found a way to adjust to it, but are here with us making an even better use for it." She grinned. She could quickly see how a quirk like that could get out of hand for someone with less self restraint or will power, and that honestly made Lux start to really admire the girl before her, "You're really awesome!" She chimed before jogging lightly back to get another tires and to try this all over again.

This time when she got back to her first tire she stood there a moment wondering how she would stack it. For this round she just stepped over the rim of the first tire and let the one around her drop on top of the first, and stepped back over to get out, "Plus you're plenty cute regardless." She giggled shooting the girl a playful wink before jogging back to get the last one. "Last one!" She chimed excitedly giving the girl both thumbs up. She was looking forward to just having the run to do last.

Once the tire was hoisted onto Mako's shoulder, she glanced over to the other teams again. She stayed like that for several seconds until Lux jogged past her and regained her attention. As expected, she showed nothing but acceptance and understanding in regards to Mako's particular situation. Mako hoped she was able to emphasize her appreciative smile through her mask, but was unwilling to take it off. If she could just get by on appreciation like that then things probably wouldn't be as trying as they were for her. If anything, she might've been able to live comfortably. But it wasn't, they weren't and Mako was anything but comfortable. She did her best with what she had, but she'd never be able to explain the full picture. She'd never be able to do that to someone else, that would be far too selfish of her.

But yet again, musings like this weren't cute at all, so Mako was quick to continue moving her last tire. Apparently Lux believed otherwise, if her compliment was anything to go off of. Mako raised an eyebrow at the wink Lux gave her with the compliment, but figured gestures like that were just far more common to people her own age.

"Pfft, like I'm some indicator of cuteness," Mako chuckled before stacking her last tire and pulling her cap down to cover her eyes "but I'll take the compliment."

She turned her attention to the track, where Ferryn and Jacki ran together. She wondered if the track was big enough for both sets of partners to use. Would that seem impatient? Mako wasn't really one to think too hard about stuff like that, overthinking only made the hunger worst. She figured she'd just got with whatever Lux decided to do, and merely stood beside the tires with her arms folded.

"I'm not exactly known for my top speeds, so I might have to give a preemptive apology for this next bit." she commented "I know we aren't timed, but this might be more than little ol' me can handle."

She said that last bit in good humor as she shifted from one foot to another, bending and stretching her knees a bit in anticipation for the running they'd have to do soon.

Last edited:
Jacki Fleitcher
Interaction: Ferryn ( Natural Flavour Natural Flavour )

Jacki started running backwards as she listened to Ferryn “Yeah, no I get that feel brah, like I get that some people do it for the fame and fortune of being a hero, my mum does since she does more movie work than hero work and that’s nice and all but I’ve already got at least half of all that stuff, since mum and dad bring in massive paychecks” Jacki said with a smile “But hey I’m not one to judge people about why they are here not even how they got this far, I mean look at me, yeah, I’m dope as all hell physically, running, jumping, parkouring and all that but that’s not going to matter much when my Quirk doesn’t work well on someone like you or the bots” Jacki said as she faced forward again “and like I said to you before, I put on an act when it comes to my hyperactiveness, stupidity and motor-mouth, ‘cause I’m scared if I don’t no matter what hero work I do won’t matter if every villain I face knows I’m a scared girl who can’t do anything on their own and that’s what truly terrifies me.” Jacki said as a single tear left her eye “So, I keep it down and not let a majority of people see that side of me, ‘cause I would rather have them see, an overconfident, silly girl that won’t give up no matter the odds than me.” Jacki said before she stayed quiet for a little over a minute before she shook her head and her sullen mouth turned into a smile

“Anyway, so if your interested in a more in depth explanation of my Quirk, I’m happy to share. So as you may know I’m able to copy how a person moves and fights, for every ten seconds I get a minute of that style, essentially forever how long I watch them I become a carbon copy of their fighting style, I just keep my body structure although I feel a bit of a zap in my brain every time I finish using my quirk or when the time is up.” Jacki continued “Because of this time limit, I have to pull every dodging trick I know of if I want to use a persons fighting style against them and like I said these limitations of my Quirk is why I’ve trained myself to be super fast, super agile and have the energy to go on for a LONG time, however my problem is that when my Quirk times out I lose the ability to fight using that style at such an expert level.”

(Stand in writing for Natural Flavour Natural Flavour )

Interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Ferryn listened quietly to Jacki's tale of woe, a caring frown across her face as the cartoonish girl explained her drive for being a hero, it certainly explained the hyper active persona she displayed to everyone, at least somewhat.

Ferryn wasn't quite sure why the girl opened up to her of all people, and so quickly too, it wasn't that she didn't care for her problems, sure she felt sympathetic with her blight, the thing she found odd was the fact that the girl had only known her for about a day and a half, they hadn't even talked really.

But, Jacki just might have been looking for someone to open up to, keeping sadness balled up inside yourself forever would be a good way to mess yourself up for life, Ferryn didn't think she was the most qualified to speak words of encouragement, but she'd try all the same.

"I-I think I S-s-see what you- what you mean, it c-can be a-a lot easier if- if- if you j-just put on a m-mask that w-would make you- you get along with everyone... B-but some- sometimes its better to just- just be h-honest with people- people around you..."

She took a second to breathe and collect herself, she wouldn't want to seem too forceful

"N-no one i-is expecting- expecting you to be p-perfect on the first- first day, we all- all mess up some- some- sometimes, its the real heroes- heroes who can get back up- up and try a-again..."

She looked to the girl with a warm smile and patted her shoulder softly.

"B-besides, n-no-no one ever said you had to be a h-h-hero alone, thats what B-Bushido taught us, r-right? N-now come o-on, l-let's finish this run!"

She exclaimed before running to the end of the track as fast as she could, hopefully her words werent too rough on her... She really meant to help

Jacki Fleitcher
Interactions: Ferryn ( Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc ), Primer ( Probably George Probably George )

Jacki’s was facing the ground trying not to tear up and listened to Ferryn’s kind words before she felt Ferryn’s hand on her shoulder and she looked up to face Ferryn, as she wiped her eyes dry of tears and smiled lightly. "B-besides, n-no-no one ever said you had to be a h-h-hero alone, thats what B-Bushido taught us, r-right? N-now come o-on, l-let's finish this run!" Ferryn finished before she took off running “Thanks, mate but I’m not giving up now.” Jacki said before she started sprinting and passed Ferryn to get to end before she did. As Jacki slowly went to a halt, beads of sweat finally starting to come over her face, as Ferryn came up behind her “Well, that was a good final run. Thanks for the words of encouragement mate. I feel great now and I feel like this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” Jacki puffed between breathes and wiping the sweat off her head “Hey, so Mako and me had this dope idea to have a class party at my place, playing games, food, just about anything you can think of? You want in on that, be a good way for everyone to get to know each other a bit better without all the bothersome training getting in the way” Jacki said as she started restretching her limbs “So my question to you is… you down for coming over? I’m asking ya before hand ‘cause I can tell you aren’t really the party type.” Jacki said as she made her way over to rock-climbing and sat down waiting for the two already there to finish “Hey, Primer, so what do we do after we’re finished all three things? Do we hit the showers or do you want to discuss with all of us how we completed these things?” She yelled tipping her head back to face wherever Primer had gone to

Lux Saber
Mention: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Lux smiled and giggled along with the other girl as she took her last tire as well to it's spot. She was thankful for the light distraction. Lux was the kind of person that thought everyone was pretty in their own unique way. A true beauty is in the eye of the beholder type deal, which meant you were absolutely stunning in the eyes of someone which makes you stunning none the less. She was glad that even if it was kinda clear she didn't fully agree that she accepted the compliment because that meant in her eyes that perhaps maybe one day she would agree.

Getting the last tire on the top was as much of a strain as she thought it would be, but not impossible so with one last heave she got it on. It wasn't perfect, but hey it was there. She tilted her head to the side looking at it with a humorous grin, "Like a work of art don't you think?" She giggled looking back at Mako. before an idea popped into her head, "Do you think it would've been against the rules to help each other on this part?" She asked curiously, "Like tag team it, or carry the tires together?" Officially weren't the only rules just not to use quirks, and they were in teams.

It was too late to worry about such a tactic now though as she glanced over at the track to see a girl who she was sure she saw in the nurses office, but couldn't quite remember her name due to all the people and commotion that was in there at the time, and Ferryn. "Well maybe we should head over there and start once they finish. The track is plenty for the both of us, but they're probably almost done anyways." Lux explained her idea hoping Mako wouldn't mind as she walked over to the track. She tried to wave at Ferryn to see if she'd notice her on her way to finishing up with a smile on her face.

Mention: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Mako gave Lux a thumbs up once she was finished, then folded her arms behind her head as she watched Ferryn and Jacki. As she watched, Lux brought up an interesting point. Would they have been allowed to help each other like that? Kyta had said that each of them was supposed to bring three, but workarounds for that kind of wording definitely existed. Even if such a thing did exist, Mako wasn't entirely sure if she would've done it like that. Neither of them seemed incapable of moving the tires on their own, and Mako wouldn't entertain the idea of having Lux's help with carrying her own. Maybe she would've been more willing to help Lux with the last one, but Mako couldn't help but see that as an act of condescension. No... no, the way they did it was fine.

Mako merely shrugged at the idea, though, letting the topic stagnate like that seemed the best route not thinking about it too much. Thankfully, Lux was already looking ahead, towards the track. Seems like their thoughts on the matter more or less lined up, with Lux already moving to join them. Mako followed her wordlessly at first, until a memory resurfaced and she looked to her partner, "Heads up, but I'm pretty sure Jacki's gonna ask you to party with us as soon as she gets the opportunity."

She'd almost forgotten about the idea she'd given her earlier, but Mako knew better by now than to interact with Jacki without some kind of preparation. As they approached the starting line, Mako gave a few more stretches as she continued explaining "It's supposed to be a class thing, but I don't really know how everyone's taking it, so if you got other stuff to take care of then it's no biggie."

Hopping from one foot to the other for a moment, Mako started in a brisk jog. Even on the track she'd occasionally glance back to Lux, pacing herself appropriately.

Aaron

Hey, Kama. I know this is odd since we barely know each other. But can you keep a secret?” He asked, examining the holes on his arms. “Have you ever heard of debilitating quirk disease?” He took a moment as though this was a little hard for him. “My mom’s quirk is… Detrimental to heroism. She can make music by breathing with the holes in her body. However, it means her body is more fragile, kind of like a bird. I didn’t think I’d inherited it. But in the exam, these opened up.” He said, showing the holes running up his arms. “I’ve been hoping against all odds that it would be useful, that I could use it to fire air blasts or something, but my testing hasn’t shown anything. I don’t think I can even make music. I haven't told the teachers yet.” He sighed. “Kama, I… I failed the entrance exam. They pulled some strings cuz my dad is famous and let me in on exception.

Without waiting for Kama to respond, he dropped off the rock climbing and lowered down with the cable. “Tire moving next.

Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra
Mention: pbtenchi pbtenchi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Xander sat half listening to his large companion, focusing more on the students running the course, giving enthusiastic high-fives and fist bumps to Mako and Lux as the walked by

"Kaha! Ya guys are tearing up the pavement up there! You're already at da home stretch! Keep it up, buds!"

He turned back to Clementine and raised an eyebrow and frowned slightly when he had to think and remember what they were talking about just a moment ago

"Oh... Uh... Yeah yeah! More like- uh..? Dynamic training for us, since we're both pretty bulked up? Kah! Yeah that does make some since, don't it?"

He chuckled a bit and returned to watching for a while but turned back with a confused look on his face

"But come to think if it... Wouldn't teach be givin even more dynamic trainin' to someone like Jacko- I mean Jacki, er somethin'? I mean.. She's all about movin around n' dodgin right? Least that's what her quirk seems like."

Xander squinted and watched the small girl effortlessly complete the tasks in front of her, he frowned slightly and shook his head and turned to Clem

"When me and her fought, I barely even hit er' with a single punch! SShe's so fast n small... Its damn annoying tryin to get at er'!"

He grimaced slightly as he returned to watching her run (figurative) circles around Ferryn

"Kaha! But she tried to talk me up, tried to call me out forr bot workin for my muscles! Kah! What a chump move eh? Managed to snag her shoe and hit er with a clothes-line! KKaahaha..hah...ha... Maybe I was a bit to harsh on that..."

He looked at his boots frowning a bit, woefully rubbing his neck.

(Stand in writing for Natural Flavour Natural Flavour )

Interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

When Jacki mentioned a party Ferryn tensed up a little, she wasnt that best at dealing with loud crouded areas in the first place, but than add the area being closed in, loud music, and everyone bumping into each other. It sounded like a disaster waiting to happen.

"O-oh? A- a party at your- at your place? Sounds- sounds I-intresting... I-I-I'm not the- the b-best at par-parties.."

Ferryn said nervously spinning a lock of hair around her finger as they strolled to the climbing wall. Going to a big party could cause her alot of stress she didn't want to deal with, plus with what happened earlier today she'd had enough panic attacks for one first day of school, but never wanting to let someone down she put in a slight grain of a possibility that she'd make it.

"B-b-but it could be- could be a go-good way to g-get to know ever-everyone, s-so m-maybe I'll c-come by, if only to s-s-say 'hi' and talk- and talk for a l-little"

When the two arrived at the wall, Ferryn looked up its foreboding height, this one might prove to be a bit difficult, she strapped in and prepared to do her best.

Jacki Fleitcher
Interactions: Ferryn, Xander ( Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc ), Primer ( Probably George Probably George ), Clementine ( PlusUltra PlusUltra )

As Jacki got back up and got herself strapped up to climb the rock climbing wall, grabbed a megaphone that was just sitting there next to wall and strapped it to her straps as well, as she listened to Ferryn “Hehe, well I say party but it’s more like a get together, since it’ll be Mako, you, that blue haired girl, Clementine, Aaron, Xander, Kama and of course myself, get to know each other, play games, have some good food and all that small stuff.” Jacki said as she looked at the wall, for a moment before she took her shoes off and started scampering up the wall like a mixture between a monkey without a tail and a spider. “Honestly it’ll be nice to have friends around the house for once.” Jacki said smiling to herself, already a third of the way up “Seriously though, this is both the funniest and easiest part of the day so far.” Jacki continued as she looked away from the rock tower, watching the others do their tasks, as well as Xander and Clementine sitting down and pulled up the Megaphone to her mouth before pausing for a second and putting it back down before looking back up at the wall “Hey, Ferryn just so you know I’ll meet you back down at the bottom, K?” Jacki said as she looked back down to Ferryn, before she cracked her neck and once again started scampering up the wall again “Hehehehehehe, this is going to be the best thing I’ll have done so far.” She thought to herself as she continued to climb up before she hit the top, as she did the classic lookout she then put her feet on a proper footing, grabbed the megaphone, hit the side of it and started speaking “Hey Xander, when we got a chance we should do a rock-climbing race, you with your multi arm thing and against me with my natural speed.” Jacki yelled into the Megaphone “ALSO! Class, Mako and I came up with a plan to get to know each other all a bit better, it will be this Saturday at my place, I’ll give you all my address when I’ve got everything all set up, ok?” She said before she put the megaphone back onto her straps and started jumping back down the wall

. “Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.” She yelled as she went back down the wall, passing Ferryn along the way “Hi Ferryn, bye Ferryn.” Jacki said as she passed Ferryn and landed back down on the ground bouncing slightly off the ground, as she took the harness off and put the megaphone back and skipped over to Clementine and Xander, sitting down next to them “So, you guys down for the party? Xander, you are definitely coming as an apology for my ribs” Jacki said jokingly and a light tap on Xanders shoulder “So Clementine you down for that? Beyond some personal touch differences, you should be right at home at my place, yeah?” Jacki continued with a goofy smile on her face. “Ooh, also Primer, how’d I do? I know I’m sounding cocky, but out of everyone that actually did the three things, I reckon I did the best, seeing as how I kind of can’t really rely on my Quirk do stuff, so I’m kind of, for sure, use to this type of training just not this formal like with the rock wall, it's more sprints on the beach, parkouring around the city and plenty of juice.” Jacki chuckled “Although if we could use our Quirks, I’d probably be next to last, although that would probably be on just the 1/2 mile dash though, but then again these two big guys here could probably lift and carry all three tires without any help, so maybe I'll still do pretty damn good on that rock wall.” Jacki smirked

Last edited:

Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi

Kama listened to everything Aaron said and planned to keep his secret although he had no idea what the hell debilitating quirk disease was. As he dropped off the rocks and lowered down he told him, "Well there must have been a reason they let you in on exception other than your father. This school doesn't just let any kid in. I mean come on. This is Free State bro. One of, if not, the, most elite high school for rising superheroes in the world. I don't know. But I got a feeling those hole thingies are gonna prove useful later on. Now what was next? Tire moving?"

Aaron

Aaron got down to the tires. He was tired and pushing his way through perhaps a little too hard. As he dragged the first tire down the road, stopping every few moments to take a deep breath. This process repeated for a while until finally Aaron moved the last tire and fell down in a puddle of sweat. He probably exercised too much. He was going to be really sore the next couple days. Would he have to do this routine every day? He hoped not.

Lux Saber
Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Mention: PlusUltra PlusUltra pbtenchi pbtenchi
Lux knew her question didn't really warrant a response since they'd already finished, and clearly didn't need to take that route, so she walked quietly with her partner towards the track. She was a bit surprised by what Mako did decide to say. "A party? Hm, I guess that sounds like fun, especially with our whole class will be there." She smiled. She hadn't really been to a party in forever, but she didn't dislike them. It would also be kinda nice to get to hang out with everyone without the pressure of being at school, and worrying about the courses. "Also I know This other kid...Aaron I think his name is. He was inviting people to go see a wrestling match soon, so that might be a thing too." She added in remembering about that outburst in the nurse's office earlier. She wasn't sure if that was an everyone thing, but Xander made it sound like it. As they made it to the start Lux grinned stretching herself out a bit, "I don't have much going on for me outside of school, so It's fine by me." Lux decided to start off with just a jog to keep pace alongside Mako in case she still wanted to talk.

She couldn't help but giggle as Xander encouraged them and gave them high-fives as they passed on by. "Thanks! You too buddy!" She waved excitedly , but still keeping her pacing. She realized that she hadn't actually been paying much attention to the others on the course. Sure she had a quick glance while on top of the rock wall, but she didn't focus enough to actually see how they were doing, so she especially hadn't been seeing all the extra things Xander and Clementine had been doing. Now just jogging around the track however she could take a decent look. She wasn't worried since no one looked like they were about to be on their deathbeds, a few looking particularly exhausted, but not deathly. Which she figured might be the point. This wasn't probably meant to push them to their absolute limits, but just a start to conditioning them to be outside of their comfort zones. With that in mind she decided for the last half of the run to stride rather than jog. It would take her farther and faster then just jogging, and use slightly less energy on her legs which felt nice. The real reason she changed was because it would be better training her lungs, which is something she'd need to strengthen for her quirk. Who knows maybe one day she'll need to sing and be mobile at the same time. Just like Mako did for her, she glanced back at her every now and then to check on her to return the favor.

Once she got to the end, she was panting a bit due to being out of breath, but she felt really good seeing everything they'd gotten through. With a grin on her face she gave Mako a thumbs up, then looked to see where the instructor was.

Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Mention: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer pbtenchi pbtenchi

Mako nodded at Lux, bu was still uncertain as to how this entire ,party, ordeal was supposed to go down. Due to her particular living conditions she'd never really partied with people her own age, all celebrations being with her older coworkers and their friends. They had a habit of forgetting she was underage, dragging her to certain celebrations which Mako was fairly certain she shouldn't be at. Whether a club or a bar and even to a casino, Mako never really considered whether them treating her like an ordinary part of the gang was good or not. She was under the impression that she wouldn't have to worry about these types of things at a party held by other kids, but she was uncertain. The stories some of her coworkers recounted about their school days, bringing up an entirely different cause for consideration.

What she hadn't expected was Aaron apparently trying to get everyone to visit a wrestling event. That didn't seem to mesh with what she knew about him at all. Mako gave a hum, maintaining her pace casually. Actually, there was one explanation for this that she hadn't immediately considered: Xander. Had he and Aaron had gotten that chummy already? Thinking back to all the times she'd seen them together, the thought wasn't too much of a stretch at all. As they passed by Xander, Mako made sure to meet that fist-bump mid jog. It wasn't cute at all to just leave a fist un-bumped when it was offered like that.

Not long after passing him, however, Mako heard a familiar voice calling his name over some kind of speaker or something. Almost immediately she directed her attention to the top of the rock wall, where Jacki was openly and very loudly advertising their 'party' via a megaphone she'd gotten from somewhere. Well if she hadn't notified everyone before there was a good chance they'd know now. Her announcement managed to pull Mako's attention away from Lux long enough for her to not notice her acceleration initially. Mako found herself quickly being outpaced, and sped up until she was just trailing behind Lux. She kept pace, but made no move to surpass Lux, merely nodding whenever her partner looked back to check on her.

It was like that when they passed the finish line, winding down until she came to a stop. She immediately made for Lux, reaching out and giving her partner a pat on the shoulder before nodding towards the rest of their finished classmates "Come on," she said before making her way over to the rest of the class "I'm sure we got some congratulations to pass around or something."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back