• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *Quirk Analysis Arc* My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧

Free State is the #1 ranked high school for heroics and is considered as the top Hero Academy in America. Free State has the pinnacle of heroics department, with multiple pro-heroes imparting the lessons. The time has finally arrived for a new school year to begin and for new teens to participate in the Free State Entrance Exam. This is where our story begins with the first arc being The Entrance Exam Arc.​

xNYju43.png

Clementine Citrine
Tags: Japanime Japanime @All​

The towering form of Clementine could be clearly scene above the others gathered, a large baggy turtleneck attempting to maintain some modesty which given its sheer size was obviously custom made as it covers the majority of her frame which while concealing much of her mass, her curves were slightly more of an issue. Holding her hands gently in front of her making her way into the school grounds and looking around with curiosity at the new environment that may soon become her home, well what little of it she could see with most of it looking more like a Japanese school than a place for heroes...maybe it had some secret underground area or something?. Letting the thought run she takes a few steps forward, the soft vibration of her footsteps being felt around as she moves.

Last edited:
The Clinic
The man looked at the abandoned hospital with an unsure look on his face. He took one more look at the directions the Wesal-Faced man gave him and grunted in confirmation; this was the place. As he approached the building, He started to giggle to himself as he stared at the aging building, thinking to himself,
"If the clinic weren't here. This place would be a wonderful place to burn."
You see, this man was Bud "Torcher" Loomis, a notorious arsonist and compulsive pyromaniac from Santa Fe, New Mexico. For a year, he was responsible for a series of arsons across the city, eventually being caught by a superheroine called The Eagle. He had caused a media firestorm after being caught due to the fact he was quirkless. After being released from prison, he had immediately jumped parole and fled to this city. He had already caused a fire in this city but quickly broke off once the pro heroes arrived to put it out, realizing that he was making the same mistake that got him caught in the first place. He eventually heard an obscure rumor about a place where a mysterious Doctor by the name of Prometheus could give anyone a quirk for a price. This how Bud found himself entering the decrepit halls of the old Saint Francis Hospital looking for what could possibly be only a stupid urban legend.

As he walked into the hospital, he was greeted by the hum of a makeshift generator and by a surprising sight, a man in scrubs sitting in the old receptionist desk, reading a Pro-Hero mag. The man looked up and grunted as he said," Ahh, you must be Mr. Loomis, the Doctor is expecting you. My name is James Charles. But, you may call me ChumLee." Bud nodded and followed the Doctor deeper into the hospital. Eventually, he walked into a room and was greeted by a man wearing surgeon gear. The man turned towards Bud and said to him in a voice that had a thick, Greek accent,

"You must be Mr. Loomis. My name is Dr. Prometheus. I see from the request you gave to our man Wesal, you want a fire quirk. Is that right?"

Mr. Loomis nodded, surprised that the doc didn't ask why he wanted that kind of quirk. ChumLee immediately lead Bud to the operation table and strapped him down and began prepping him for surgery. As the anesthesia started to be put into his body in IV form. He saw a second orderly, a small, fat balding man with prescription glasses, roll in a cart filled with operating tools and strange look devices that seemed to be glowing red in the center. As Bud went under, the last thing he heard as he lost consciousness was,

" Once you wake up, you will have your wish, a quirk to call your own."

Jacki Fleitcher
Interacting: Clementine ( PlusUltra PlusUltra )
Jacki scuttled through out the crowd looking for a place in which she could actually see what was actually going. Her stick-like figure allowed her to easily do so and the fact that she was only wearing a tank top, ill-tied tie and short shorts helped aplenty, she didn't mind that fact about herself as she wasn't one for angst about anything. As she continued to slip through the crowd lost in her thoughts about what the hell the exam was going to be, since she had heard online that at least one of the hero schools in Japan used robots, she ran into someone “Ow, sorry about that mi - Wow your tall!!!” Jacki said as she looked up at the girl “Like seriously you have to be like 2 whole feet taller than me” she continued to ramble before she slapped herself in the head “Where. Are. My. Manners, the names Jacki Fleitcher, pleasure to meet ya." She said as she moved to be in front of her "So I'm curious what's your quirk? It must be pretty awesome if your trying out for the hero course, much flashier than mine I bet. Not that mines not useful it's just as not as flashy as firing lasers from your eyes like Cyclops” Jacki rambled on as she put up her hand over her head for a handshake and a goofy grin on her face

xNYju43.png

Clementine Citrine
Tags: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

The girl was broken from her thoughts as she felt something bounce off her rear suddenly, their body far denser than it would appear. As the sensation is recognised a look of confusion as she looks around for the source of the sensation "Huh? Did someone just....." stopping the speech as she hears the sound of another girl and tries looking downwards, needing to take a step back due to certain things in the way. As she listens she turns her head away with traces of embarrassment "I...im not that...I mean not that tall...only a little bit bigger at the moment.....erm, sorry about that though i didn't see you, are you ok?" looking back with concern for a moment before noticing the hand, taking it with some confusion and shaking with a surprisingly gentle grip "Im Clementine, Clementine Citrine its nice to meet you too".

As the girl continues to ramble the look of confusion doesn't leave, they seemed a bit direct about the entire thing, after all, asking about the quirk before even their name? though they seemed friendly enough so there wasnt really any reason not to answer right. "My quirk? Oh its...well I can eat most things and then use them to help out....then again it does have a few issues" her eyes moving to her outfit and tugging at the fabric slightly "I do need to exercise a lot and diet otherwise it gets a bit unwieldy after a while...erm how about yourself?"

Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod
There's a man sitting listlessly in a well-worn chair, far above the rabble of student hopefuls as he watched over them like some kind of mischievous diety. One of his long legs was crossed over the other at the knee, he had a palm held under his chin as he looked out the windows. Those hazel eyes flicked from one person to the other with a curious light in them before he stood up to leave. Within the staff room, the last minute meeting concerning the upcoming entrance exam had come to an end.

The man himself, affectionately called "Doc" by the student body, would be on standby during the practical portion of the exams alongside the nursing staff. Just in case, of course, any of the newcomers were injured, though at this point that might as well be a given.

While out on the field he was more well known for his ruthless efficiency in taking down villains, he did possess enough medical expertise to know what he was doing. At the very least, in the event of a serious enough wound, he could offer some relief for the injured while he and the rest of the staff stabilized them long enough for emergency services to arrive.

@Anybodyyyy

Aaron Sky

His mom gave him a lift to school. It was too far to walk, and his dad driving him might bring him too much-unwanted attention. Before leaving his mom said “Have a good first day, and give em hell, k? You are no less deserving of getting on the course than anyone else”. He regretted not being able to say anything back except a mumbled “Bye…” under his breath.

Aaron walked up behind the crowd of people. This was it. He took a deep breath, something told him he'd need all the oxygen he could get in the exam. Aaron walked into the crowd, thinking about everything that had happened to him in the last few weeks. Some news coverages were still talking about his Dad, and no one knew where Wally went. He knew that this might be his only chance if he wanted to find his missing friend. Paying more attention to breathing then walking, Aaron managed to walk through the crowd and step out the front of them into view, and immediately then trip on the stairs and fall face first in front of everyone. He couldn't get up; he was too embarrassed to even try. "I'm not cut out for this..." He mumbled under his breath.
@Anybodyy

Last edited:
Jacki Fleitcher
Interaction: Clementine ( PlusUltra PlusUltra )​

Jacki smiled sweetly “Oh that's so cool, so is it like if you eat swordfish you could produce a sword like the nose of the fish or is it more like you eat something with iron in it then you could make like a sword or shield.” Jacki asked before she smiled sheepishly as she was asked as to what her Quirk was “Oh well, mines much more straightforward with not a lot of use outside fighting or stunt work. I have a Quirk called Mimic in which after watching how a person moves or fights for at least 10 seconds, I can then exactly mimic them for a minute every 10 seconds. Although it's a bit dicey since I don't also copy a person's quirk, so it's a pretty tricky quirk to get used to.” Jacki said as her face lit up again “Oh is that why your so tall and big” she said as she poked Clementine in the side “Because you need to eat a lot for your Quirk to work well, that makes sense. Silly me."

"Also are we friends now, cause even though this is like a hero school and all that, I would absolutely love to make some friends along the way. Also no problem I was the one moving through the crowd” Jacki babbled without taking a breathe as she circled Clementine inspecting and trying to understand how she fought. “You have such a pretty body, colour wise I mean, that lovely blonde hair, those fiery eyes that just scream FIERY JUSTICE and that tanned skin much more awesome than me. I mean, Hehe, look at me I look I've just walked through a war zone.”

Mention: N/A
Interaction: N/A

There he arrived, standing just outside the exam place. Other examinees slowly arrived, some more composed than others. There wasn't really anyone of note, but there was a really tall girl with yellow on. Kama didn't really know how to feel about her height. Anyways, he started stretching a bit, getting ready and turning seroius. Well, as serious as he could get, he's Kama Motherfucking Unboko afterall. He finished stretching his aching bones then cracked his knuckles, waiting for instructions.

Stitcher

Interaction: All Students

A bunch of curling tendrils of thread stretched out of the school building towards Aaron, the student who fell over. The tendrils wrapped around him and picked him back to his feet. A man walked out of the building, wearing stitch patterned clothes and various stitch scars across his body.

Stitcher walked up to a podium, and a thread picked up a microphone and moved it to his mouth. “Is this thing on? Great. I’m Professional Hero Stitcher. I'm a teacher here. I should probably give some sort of opening speech, but I’m not really in the mood just yet. Any questions that must be asked before the exam begins? No? Good. Students here to take the entrance exam, walk through the big gate to your left, you might get instructions soon. Stay alert. Oh, and try not to trip over like that kid, it doesn’t look good in the grading.”

Any student who passed through the gate would be scanned to check they matched an application and enter what appeared to be a regular city filled with various civilians going about their day, shopping, talking, walking, regular activities.

578850 Today was the day. The entrance exam. For once, Kyta didn't have to be on rescue duty. Now he was in the spotlight. He was Mr. Instructor now. His schedule was still the same though. Show up at 5:30 in the morning. By habit, he immediately went to the medical bay as if he was still on clean up. Kyta played it off, making sure everything was going alright in there. After a short conversation with the primary emergency team, Kyta headed off to the entrance exam arena to see that everything was already set up. "Well damn-" Kyta thought "Guess I get the easy job this year."

It felt like forever before the time came where he was sent to the front to start things off. When Kyta went to go speak up on the podium, it seemed that Stitcher took his place. He was severely disappointing. He had a whole speech and everything. "Shit, guess I'll just head on in then..." he grumbled. He went in and watched the students from the best view in the house. "Lets see what this year has to offer!"

Mako Glass2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpg
Interaction: Anyone

Hungry... it was a feeling Mako knew well. It was a sense of emptiness that her Quirk brought with it, something to entice her despite never feeling full. Over the years she'd grown used to this feeling, as no matter how bad it could get she'd learned from experience that no sustenance would remedy it.

But the hunger she felt today wasn't from that ever-present emptiness in her stomach, she hungered for something else.

She'd arrived to the Entrance Exam early, perhaps it would be easier to say she'd been at the facility before other students had even started to arrive. Sleeping outside was par for the course for her, and this particular area was far more comfy than most of the places she'd laid her head. Thanks to her particular attire, she'd gone unnoticed by most as the other students arrived, which was better for her. There was no need to start worrying about the others until she was accepted, there was no guarantee she'd see them again. But as more and more students drifted in, Mako raised her head and finally took stock of the competition.

Some she noticed immediately, like the big girl who towered over the others, or that one guy who immediately bowled over a soon as he arrived, but once more Mako lowered her gaze to the ground after her quick assessment. As long as she had her Quirk then she was confident in her ability to get through this, there weren't any other options for her after all.

But then what she could only assume to be a teacher arrived, helping up the fallen boy before making his way to the podium. He gave a short, concise speech that Mako was grateful for. The only thing that mattered was the exam. As soon as he finished she finally pushed herself up and stood tall before burying her hands in her pockets and making her way to the gate. She went through the scan, lifting her cap and pulling down her mask when needed. Once finished she secured her apparel thoroughly, unwilling to let her mask stay down for too long.

Mako examined the city as she fixed her cap, already thinking about which way they would test them. This was an Entrance Exam for a Hero School, so they were no doubt going to be tested on how well they could be heroes. But how? Free State had a plethora of staff and resources to get creative with, she couldn't afford to give them too many options to surprise her with.

xNYju43.png

Clementine Citrine
Tags: Japanime Japanime @All​

The girl simply giggles a little at the enthusiastic speech "Its...a little different than that, but more like the later than the former...but yours own seem pretty useful in learning and people who don't incorporate their quirks into their styles right?" giggling at the poke, the surface feeling solid below the fabric "Oh erm...I guess If I don't burn off what I eat it needs to be stored elsewhere, but at the same time I need a lot to burn due to energy needed....." they run a hand through their hair a little "I tried to keep it down a little for the test but at the same time I needed to be ready, so sticking to proteins mostly helps but in any case my wardrobe needs to be flexible to support any changes, it does limit the cuter styles i guess" laughing once more as the girl carries on, the look of embarrassment grows as she blushes and turns away slightly "I...erm...thank you, yeah we can be friends...I guess i spend a lot of time outside and the diet...well it helps a little i guess since i have a bit more control on my body for the most part, though a few wrong meals and that really changes "

They think back to their last birthday and waking up unable to fit into most of the outfits they had just gotten the day previously, fortunately, the civilian support items did at least keep modesty but she really wished she could have them in the cuter styles from the stores, unfortunately, copyright of designs did stop that. Focusing back on the girl for a moment and looking them over the response "Erm...I mean i guess you don't have much colour, but that's not that bad, right? gives a good base for makeup and makes any colours you do were pop out more if you did?...plus your not going to have any issues finding something you like at the store."

578948 There were quite a bit more applicants this year than usual. Looking over his notes, Kyta noticed the change in acceptance rate. While he was buried in his memo, one of the other teachers came by and handed him a microphone. "Oh, thank you." Kyta cleared his throat and spoke into the microphone.

"Welcome, future heroes! Now, I know you're all antsy, so I'll keep this brief. I'm your instructor, Mr. Sao. Some of you may know me as Primer! I'm also the PE teacher at the wonderful Free State! I'll be overlooking every candidate today, alongside the principle. So, impress me! You'll be separated into two groups. Support and offense. We'll be giving you all a grade based on your performance. Due to the size of your groups, we've made a bit of a change in acceptance rate. Only up to 2% of you will be accepted."

On each wall was a massive projection, counting down from 5.

"Good hunting, and may the best of the best win!"
1! And with that, the doors opened, showing massive robots tearing apart a make shift city, while other, human sized robots cried out for help from beneath the rubble.

PlusUltra PlusUltra GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Japanime Japanime pbtenchi pbtenchi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Last edited:
Mention: N/A

And he was off, leaving some of his confused fellow examinees behind. Using his quirk, he boosted himself across the city, coming across a civilian trapped under a piece of rubble about to be killed by a villain. Suddenly, for a brief second, a beam appeared through the villain and then what was left was an empty hole. Soon after the villain collapsed and Kama ran over to the civilian and destroyed the rubble smushing them. The boy picked up the civilian and ran out of harm's way. He continued boosting around trying to save civilians and get them to safety while destroying villains.

Aaron

Interaction: Anyone

Aaron was embarrassed. He hoped people wouldn’t remember that face plant later. He tried to shrink back into the crowd, but it didn’t really work. Not too soon and not too late, Aaron sheepishly made his way through the scanning into the test area.

As soon as the robots started attacking, Aaron freaked out. He didn’t realize that the civilians being attacked were robots until he saw a woman crushed under rubble, and her wires spilling out. “This is a test,” He told himself. “And so far, you aren’t doing great.”

Deep breathing. He took in the situation as his dad taught him. The robots were huge, and he knew he didn’t have the destructive capability to take them down. His best chance was either to team up against the robots or to focus on rescuing civilians. What was most important to a hero? Saving lives.

Aaron’s quirk was great for complicated movement, allowing him to suddenly move in any direction without moving his body, using this he focused on wading into areas where robots were actively attacking carefully avoiding attacks whilst trying to rescue civilians. He’d prove that his earlier trip was just an accident. As he was carrying a civilian on his shoulder, the shadow of a robot's arm fell over him. He instinctively exhaled from fear, and quickly realized his mistake. His quirk hit its limit, he was suffocating and he couldn't get out of the way.

Korin ran across the training grounds smashing robots with her telekinesis. She noticed a boy about to get crushed by a robot. She crushed that robot too and tossed it aside. “I better get points for that.” She grumbled.
She then went on ahead continuing to fight robots.
pbtenchi pbtenchi

Aaron

Aaron, who had immersed himself into the situation pushed the civilian he was carrying out the way and embraced his fate of being crushed. He was unworthy of becoming a hero, he’d known this before he started. Heck, he didn’t even want to be a hero in the first place, he’d just really done it because everyone around him wanted him too. He scrunched up his body to brace for the impact. But it never came.

After a moment or two of waiting, he opened his eyes and peeked out. The robot was thoroughly scrunched up next to him. He looked around and saw a path of destruction lining up to a redheaded student in the distance, who proceeded to crush another robot. He wondered if they’d saved him because he was in trouble, or just to destroy another robot.

He stood up and brushed off his trousers. Around him were various students with quirks much better than his, one was flying around and destroying robots with some kind of laser beam, whilst the aforementioned redhead was scrunching up robots with some sort of force quirk. Aaron then gave up. He sat back down on the rubble and hunched up tightly. Tears trickled down his face.

Mention: pbtenchi pbtenchi
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi

As Kama was boosting around he saw a kid sitting off to the side crying. He recognized the boy as the examinee who fell earlier. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" Kama boosted over to the boy, breathing harder than usual. "Why are you crying? There are people who need to be saved. Are you just going to sit here and cry while people are dying. Are you giving up? Is that what this is?" At this point the boy had extended his hand out to the other boy. "Come on, man! Heroes don't give up! No mater what they face, they face it with courage and ignore their fears. They realized they have a job to do and that's to protect and save people. Now, we're not here to sit and cry. We're here to be heroes. Now help me with these civilians and villains, will ya? All I ask is that you give it your all." Kama added a little reassuring smile at the end of his speech.

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpg
Mako Glass
Interaction: Japanime Japanime pbtenchi pbtenchi

It was exactly as Mako thought, no matter how much she ate she didn't feel that empty feeling going away. At first the test seemed easy, all she had to do was get in the way of any robot she could, most seemed fully capable of tearing people and cities apart, but they were still physical. As such, once she let her jaws loose they didn't stand much of a chance. She couldn't jinx herself, the moment she relaxed maybe they'd throw in one with a propulsion field or something, people could get pretty creative with robots. But for the first portion of the exam her quarries were no match. No... it was the others that really got under her skin. The robotic civilians they were supposed to save. Her Quirk was too dangerous for rescue, even trying to clear debris might lead her to end up carving them to bits. That'd be one hell of a way to get disqualified.

Mako knew that they were supposed to split into offense and support, and knew damn well that she was pretty much guaranteed victory over enemies like these. But knowing she couldn't do a thing about the civilians got under her skin.

It was as she was stepping passed another attacking robot, her jaws tearing massive chunks out of it as she did, that she spotted another two of the other would-be students besides what used to be a robot. It looked like it had been thoroughly crushed, so one must also have an offensive quirk. Mako was struck with an idea then that would at least alleviate her irritation, plus... it seemed like something a hero would do.

"Hey," Mako called out to them as her jaws nibbled at the ground her, carving gashes as the broken street dissappeared at their touch "there's a bunch of civvies back there I can't rescue. Either o' you wanna get the points, it's on-"

Mako paused as the scenario seemed to register a bit more, she noticed that one of the boys seemed to be in the middle of coaxing the other to his feet "Oh, guess I'm interrupting something."

Aaron

Interaction: Japanime Japanime GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Aaron looked up at Kama. He’d gone out of his way to help him. He wouldn’t earn points helping someone who wasn’t in danger. Aaron didn’t want to be a hero, the weight of a person’s life seemed immeasurable to him. But he was feeling that weight now. If this was a real situation, people would be dying whilst he was sitting and crying. He thought back to a time when he was younger. His dad was cleaning the dishes for dinner. He asked his dad why he wanted to become a hero. His dad put the gloves down and stared out the window. “Well. I didn’t. But lives don’t save themselves, you know?” It was that moment when Aaron was most proud of his dad.

“Sorry. I’m being an idiot aren’t I?” he said, before reaching out and taking Kama’s hand, getting back to his feet. It was this point Mako arrived. He looked at Mako, who'd watched take a chunk out of a robot. Another high power quirk. "A... Team?" He ran the idea in his head. It seemed like a good idea. “My quirk isn’t very destructive, so I’m not sure I can help with the robots, but it allows pretty decent mobility so I can get at civilians if they aren't buried too hard.”

Mention: pbtenchi pbtenchi GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Kama's smile grew at the sight of the boy getting up. Then he heard another voice behind him. He turned to see a another examinee who had weird, claw-like thingys coming out of her, scratching at the ground. Kama turned back to the boy after hearing him say something about a team. "With my quirk I can shoot lasers. I can also boost myself around. I can defeat villains and destroy large rubble that is crushing civilians."

Jacki Fleitcher
Interaction: Kama ( Japanime Japanime ) Aaron ( pbtenchi pbtenchi )​

Jacki was dodging and sliding past and through all the debris, saving both students and civvies from danger, be it by pushing them out of the way of rubble or by short team ups with the other students and she was having blast all the while “Aw, dammit now I can't really use my Quirk for any of this stuff, oh well I'll still get points for saving people and being a team player. Maybe” She thought to herself as she watched all these cooler students with much more powerful and unique Quirks. She stopped for a second near Aaron and Kama to catch her breath before she noticed the glint of metal underneath some rubble next to them and she sprinted in between the two of them. “Sorry, there's some civvies in the rubble and I'm a small girl” She yelled as she dove through a hole in the rubble and started slowly lifting the heavy rubble and was clearly straining as sweat poured down her face, as her arms and legs wobbled and she was taking deep breaths to try and steady the rubble she was holding up “Hey, so I know you guys might be having a pep talk or a lovers quarrel but could I get some help please” Jacki said through strained breaths. “Grabbing the civilians or maybe blasting this piece of rubble would be greatly appreciated. Oh god. NOW please” She continued as she started taking shorter breaths

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpg
Mako Glass
Interaction: Japanime Japanime pbtenchi pbtenchi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Team?

Mako had planned on just pointing them in the right direction, but the more she thought about it, the more she figured she should at least go along with the idea. They were being graded on performance, that meant how good they were at being a hero. She couldn't be a good hero alone in this situation, too many would die. Besides, she figured she had enough robot kills racked up already to focus on the other aspects of being a hero. That meant teamwork, and it just so happened that a set up like this wouldn't even make her a threat to potential teammates as long as she was careful.

So careful she would be.

"Don't worry about the robots," she stated before flexing one of her jaws "just focus on the civilians. They always take priority."

The moment she said that, another girl ran between them to a piece of debris and began struggling to lift it. She couldn't raise it completely, but Mako was able to clearly see the robot nearly completely buried beneath it.

Her jaws visibly twitched at the sight of it, but Mako instead turned to Kama and Aaron, "I'm not suited for rescue, stuff like this is on you guys."

She only managed to finish saying that before the sound of approaching heavy machinery brought her attention down the street, as it would seem several of the Faux villains also happened to notice the trapped civvies.

"This is much more in my lane." she noted as she began strolling to meet the oncoming robot "I'll cover for you."

As soon as she was far enough she relaxed her muscles and let her jaws quiver with anticipation as the faux villain dove for her. So yet again, Mako began feasting, letting her jaws tear massive gashes into metal the same way she'd been doing for the rest of the exam. Only this time, she didn't feel as bad about not being to help the civilians. It still irritated her, but not as much.

xNYju43.png

Clementine Citrine
Tags: @Any

She had only just arrived and conversed with another student when before she knew it the test had suddenly started, she wasn't even given time to process what was happening. What group was she even in? there wasn't any indication of which..oh well, might as well just go along and try her best. Leaping over the crowd she starts to sprint through her the street like a hurricane, debris was thrown off trapped individuals with the inhuman force, picking up one of the robots and flinging it into another with a wide smile on her face matching the speed with strength. The end result was a path of destruction with robot parts littering the area, several even with large bite marks and chunks missing, the girl looking around for more of the threats and clearing civilians, while she could have ferried them back to the entrance, the hoards of other heroes behind were more than enough to collect them and it even let them get some points too.

The process would continue as she noticed her actions seemed to be attracting more and more constructs of the bigger variety, and even more so the closer she got the centre of the city, well the more she thinks about it more an idea grows, if she can draw them all towards her that's plenty of points to pass, and also less Robots to attack civilians and rescuers, its a win win!. That is what brings us to the current moment a, the girl's sweater had long since been shredded leaving only a torn brown vest underneath and covered with scratches, cuts and dust, strangely if anything she even seemed even bigger than before and flinging around spears of metal, taking bites out of attacking limbs as a metallic sheen covers the wounds and they vanish providing an armour from further attacks. Despite almost being drowned in the bodies of swarming robots she kept up her pace, the fuel from what she ate pushing them onwards, getting to the point their arms themselves were nearly entirely metallic creating sparks as they clash with another and shooting the robots across a street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back