• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Quick Search ~

Tartaglia

astarion ✧⁠*⁠。
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A Quick Roleplay Search

Alrighty.
I won't pretty this thread up or make it long as it's just a quick search to help me grow as a writer.

I'm looking for someone who would let me play as their male muse and I'm looking for a roleplay that has a fxf pairing.

For plot and details, let's discuss it over pm.

I'm only going to be accepting one partner of each and I want to be serious this time so may I ask you to supply a sample of your writing? I don't want to sound overly intimidating but sometime there are just types of writing that don't align with mine and that's okay! I just want to be able to enjoy the roleplay to the fullest since that's what we all want don't we?

So yeah, that's all :3 Let me be your male muse (if you don't mind a female playing a male) to a fxm roleplay or a female muse in a fxf roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back