• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

esor

epic
Hey! Going through a tough time at the moment and rp always distracts me! So, I'm looking for someone to do a rp with.
I generally do third person literate, and prefer to play the female in mxf pairings.

I love love love romance rp, even better if there's a bit of angst and drama in it too. I've always adored slice of life, modern rps but I am also interested in adventure rp (like apocalypse rps for example!)

I would genuinely just love a rp where we can worldbuild and come up with characters that we both love, come up with a plot that we are both so interested in and are excited about. I love ooc chatter and the chance to be creative with someone.

I do have some plot ideas, so if you are interested at all please feel free to reply to this thread or send me a message and we can discuss! (: Thank you so much!!

umm! Excuse me! What is a dm? ((I am very new here and I am sorry for the inconveince!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back