• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners!

"Hello...."

• Total voters

Snowfeather

✨breedable ✨
Roleplay Type(s)

1y1dm7.jpg

Hello there ladies, gents, and non-binaries, and welcome to this... thing! If you're interested in more detailed roleplays you've come to the right place, but I am also open to more casual roleplaying!

So what I am currently looking for is:
  • Someone who is decently active. We all have lives and school or work and stuff, but since this is supposed to be a quick form of roleplay I would rather not have to wait two weeks for every response!
  • I really like for my partners to be active in the makings of the plot, that is I would love for your input and ideas when we brainstorm!
  • At the moment I prefer doing MxM, but can also do MxF. I can do FxF if you are really convincing, but don't count on it!
  • Decent grammar, and more than a line of text! Anywhere between two to four paragraphs depending on the situation and how much ideas we have left is fine by me! Again, this isn't supposed to be novel writing!
  • Roleplay via PMs! It's easier for me to stay organized and on top of things, and I find it an easier format!
And these are the ideas I have! Updated 23rd of September.
Merman x Human
Muse A is a merman, who desperately wants to know about life on land, but is terrified of humans. Muse B is curious about the water, and wonders if there is more to it than they know. One night when Muse B goes into the cave systems by the shore, they stumble upon Muse A.

Guide/Mage x Lost traveller
Muse A was planning a brief visit to the woods one day, when they suddenly became lost due to a confusion spell. They stumble upon Muse B, a mage who has lived in the woods their entire lives, and know it like the back of their hand. After some time, Muse A finally gets Muse B to become their guide to get them out of there. (Could be longer)

Knight x "Promiscuous" Street Rat
Muse A is a knight who often visits the cathedral when he feels doubt or needs guidance, being devoted to his faith and his God. Muse B lives on the street, and is known for seducing handsome men and granting them "favours" for jewels and food. He is known for hanging around by the cathedral, but is not allowed inside if other people are there. One night when Muse A has visited the cathedral he stops when he hears commotion. When investigating he finds a group of men ambushing a handsome young man, and chases them off. Muse A takes Muse B home to give him food and rest, but finds urges he has worked hard to suppress come to the surface. As Muse B expressed a desire to become friends, or at the very least aqcuaintances, Muse A must relearn how to suppress his urges.

Enemies to Lovers
Really anything goes here.. I have several ideas, so if you're interested in this kind of pairing.. well, hit me up!

Comment or throw me a PM if you're interested! Thanks for reading all this and hope you have a nice... whatever time it is! (:

Last edited:
Heyo! I'm super interested in the merman/human and alpha/omega plots you've got listed! I'd love to plot them out with you!

I’d be down to RP almost any of these, and prefer MxF, but I can do MxM! .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back