• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Quick Question

WWH

I'm wondering since I want to showcase our wrestling shows. Do I post them in creative? And what category should they be in? Other or Story?

Hello

Could you please be more specific, what sort of shows are you referring to? Are they videos, stories or a group roleplay based on wrestling shows?

It's like a results show. I can link you to one that happened recently in pm?

The thing is, it will go in different places depending on the source, which is why Onmyoji asked. If it's like a TV show or program that you've been watching, or a video game that you've been playing, that would fall under General Discussion (with the appropriate prefix for tv, video game, etc.).

If it's something fully created by you or your group, then it could probably go into Creativity (though if your group was involved, you'll probably want to get their permission first). What prefix it would get there would probably depend on the format you used to present it. Without really knowing what you're asking about, I'm not sure what to advise.

If it's an actual roleplay about wrestling or wrestling shows, that would go in the roleplay section with whatever setting prefix you think most appropriate.

If I understand it right, this is a synopsis of a roleplay that happened previously? If so, then yes, it can go into Creativity, but as Kaerri Kaerri mentioned, you will need to have permission of other participants before you share their work.

Oh no, it's not a roleplay or anything like that. It's like watching a TV show but in text. The best way to describe it is, Wrestling D&D as a pro wrestler explained it to someone that didn't know what efedding was on twitter. And these shows are basically describing the matches going on as if you're watching them on TV, who wins, etc.

Also, would posting videos of the fed go under creativity as well?

If it's some sort of fictional wrestling show, are you writing the script on your own? If yes, then it can go into Creativity.
Same for videos, if it's somethung you create yourself - yes, it will go into Creativity. If it's something made by other people that you wish to discuss - then in General Discussion.

Please keep in mind, however, that if you just wish to share your creative work it's fine, but advertisements of other sites are not allowed.

Advertisements are posts or content with the intention of distracting from the community or personal gain. Links that sell a product or service, serve to gain user-base (such as for for another website), or generally serve to (or may) take traffic away from RpNation are prohibited.

Last edited:
WWH WWH If it is something creatively written, and not a roleplay which you've stated, it would just be a written creative work that could be posted in Creativity (as mentioned if you are not the writer you would need permission to post it here). However, you would have to post the content here and not a link to your site. From what I understand of your activity, you simply joined to promote your e-fed stuff rather than join our rp community. If this is the case I would encourage you to review our site policy about advertisements and offsite content.

The best way to describe it is, Wrestling D&D as a pro wrestler explained it to someone that didn't know what efedding was on twitter.
Just for the record, D&D is roleplaying, assuming that by "D&D" you mean "Dungeons & Dragons."

WWH WWH If it is something creatively written, and not a roleplay which you've stated, it would just be a written creative work that could be posted in Creativity (as mentioned if you are not the writer you would need permission to post it here). However, you would have to post the content here and not a link to your site. From what I understand of your activity, you simply joined to promote your e-fed stuff rather than join our rp community. If this is the case I would encourage you to review our site policy about advertisements and offsite content.

Oh yes I read the guidelines of advertising and the requirements for off site ads. I would post the content here since I run the efed anyway so it would go there and here. There won't be any links to it except the off site ad but to showcase it it would be on its own here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back