• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Quick partner search - LGBT+ (M/M is my favorite but non binary or other LGBT+ pairings are all welcome as well)

Shroud

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello and welcome to my search thread. You can call me Shroud and I'm 25+ years old. I'm currently looking and hoping for new RPs. I narrowed down my cravings so those things listed below are all ones I would like to RP. Of course, if you have an interesting plot idea you would like to suggest we try I'm open to it.

Rules/guidelines:
- let's work together on the RP, and give our opinions and suggestions to make it to both of our liking.
- try our best to use proper grammar but I totally understand that mistakes happen (boy do I know lol, I tend to make them from time to time but I fix them if I spot them in my posts)
- I can't post IC posts every day, sometimes not even every second day. I would really like a partner that understands that.
- no one liners, please
- LGBT+ roleplays are preferred especially M/M.
- Discord is possible for OOC if you prefer that.

Cravings: (in no particular order)
- witches
- isekai RP
- wuxia
- vampires
- drama
- an RP inspired by the tv series Shameless

A few plot ideas, but I'm open to any ideas you may have as long as it fits with my cravings.

1. A small group of teens finds a magic book that unlocks their powers. This would be about our two characters (or more if you want) and their life as teenage witches. You know, spells gone wrong, teenage drama, learning about their powers, etc...
2. Vampires used to live in their own realm called the Red Realm but one day the veil between the human realm and the home of the vampires disappeared. Our characters would be on two different sides (two different vampire clans/courts, or a vampire and a human, or a vampire and a vampire hunter) but in hopes of preventing an all out war between the two species start working together to find and stop a group/individual trying to instigate and provoke a war either by causing incidents that make it look like one side is messing with the other or in other ways.
3. For supernatural beings to get along better and learn about each other the leaders of each supernatural faction invested to have an academy built where supernatural teens would learn about each other and start mending the rifts between various clans. Our characters, a witch and a vampire are also sent to study at this academy.
4. Our characters were at school after getting detention (either falsely accused or rightly earned) when they are sucked through a portal and sent to another world full of magic and powers. They need to learn what they can do, get stronger and count on each other in a world where power means everything.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back