• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NamelessOne

Welcome and hello!

I am looking for a few writing partners to plot and RP with. Below I will list a few interests and shows I liked but I only play OC's. The information about me in this post is a bit short/bare so you can ask more about me in a PM anytime you like and I will reply as soon as I can. Okay so here it goes:

About me...
I write IC posts in third person, write a minimum of two paragraphs per post and can post at least every second day, sometimes more. I like to come up with plots and plot points but most of all I like to do that with my writing partners. I have a lot of interests where genres and plots are concerned so I will only list a few to narrow down the list a bit but if there is anything you want to suggest that isn't on my lists feel free to tell me, I may actually like it, we won't know unless you try right?

Looking for...
Someone patient that also likes to talk OOC, plans plot points with me and in general puts importance on communication so the RP can last longer. I want you to tell me if you want something changed or added to the plot. Be at least 20 years old since I'm over 20 myself and be able to write at least two paragraphs in the IC.

A few possible plot prompts:

Rivals to lovers, Rival actors working together, Revenge, Haunted/haunted town, Paranormal, Supernatural, Crime, Murder mystery, Cozy mystery, Witchcraft, Coven, Vampires, College vampires, Bandmates, Stranded, Stalked, Obsessed with you/me, Destined, Soulmates, Reincarnated, Shapeshifters, We have a bet, Meet me in my dreams, The love best, Gangs, Mafia/organized crime, Opposites attract, In love with the best friend, Roommates, Supernatural roommates, etc...

Fandoms or shows I liked:
*I only play OC's*

Nowhere boys
Supernatural
American horror story: coven
Teen wolf
Legacies
Leverage
Transporter
Burn notice
Todd and the book of pure evil
Midnight texas