• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy quick late night search :-)

sharingan

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey all ! if you'd like to know more about me, check out my last search (Multiple Settings - looking for something spooky!)
.. but i'm basically looking for a literate/semi-lit roleplay about two timetravelers who accidentally travel to the wrong era
and their time machine breaks! cliche, right? lol. this is a super quick post since i don't have too much time to write this,
so apologies, but i promise i do make things appear nicer. the only requirement i need from you is that you're willing
to double! otherwise, i can do any pairing and any plot - i'm fine with unrealistic or realistic theme(s) as well.

i don't have anything specific in mind for this one other then the two timetravelers have two people from the
time they traveled to fall in love with them.. so things get complicated, lmao. message me if you're interested! <3
- i'm somewhat interested in the two being women and accidentally traveling to the witch-trials era/more specifically salem and being like.. uhh. we're fucked. LMAO. just
an idea so it's not a requirement or anything, it just sounds kinda funny to me. other than that i'm open to anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back