• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom quick and dirty fandom search

iyashikei

certified weeb
hey rpn it is 6am i havent slept yet what is good
2020 got me feelin a way, you know how it is, suddenly get feral about fandoms you haven't written for in eons

here's the important bits:
i am twenty 👏 five 👏 you little tiny teenagers i admire your spunk so much but love yourselves, don't message me, you will get a few more years under your belt and go "oh. oh that was weird someone agreed" i promise you it's an oogie feeling. 18+ is alright, i guess, but i'd prefer 20+
i have super 👏 important 👏 limits 👏👏👏
they are: smoking / drugs / alcohol / substance abuse / sexual abuse or assault / the usual suspect™ (pedo, incest, etc)
you don't respect them you don't respect me and you can leave i'm done i'm tired

let's knuckle down to brass tacks and get to the good shit shall we
here's what i'm looking for!
when it comes to what you want good news; i double baby! just say the word. canon x canon? canon x oc ? au ? oc x oc? f//? m//? babe i don't care just tell me. lay it on me roleplay is wish fulfillment first and last

harry potter
here's what i want: play sirius black for me. marauders era, golden trio era, i'm down for either!
play sirius black for me and i'll play anyone you want. if you ask for sevvy wevvy though be prepared for deep and unforgivable character retcon i'm taking a baseball bat to these foundations baby the whole house is coming down because this boy needs a renovation

ouran high school host club
you're gonna recognize quickly there's a theme here: play who i want and i'll do whatever
in this fandom it's hikaru! play hikaru for me and we can party with whatever - want tama? kyou? mori? college au? say the word let's do it!
i've never tried that whole hitachiin love triangle thing so part of me is like
fuck it 2020 is the year of guilty pleasures and throwing out mary sue as a term, i'd be down to try it out (but know hikaru is endgame. love that cranky boy)

tokyo mew mew
oh what's this, what, feeling indulgent are we? i am. gonna ask for TWO canons at the SAME TIME - don't worry i'll play two for you, i'll make you an oc, whatever, i just can't pick
also if you only wanna play one that's fine too we don't all have to be lowly hedonists
play ichigo and ryou for me and the world is your oyster
play only one and the world is still your oyster you'll just miss out on sweet hedonism bot ooc memes

star wars
actually honestly i mostly want oc x oc i KNOW, IT'S WEIRD
i'm just... not a super star wars buff. seen eight outta nine films (YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE DISNEY, I REFUSE TO SEE #9) and i rabidly devoured the mandalorian as it updated
mandalorian is BY FAR my favorite, but after mandalorian it's like... phantom, force awakens, new hope
i know i'm disgusting but here we are
i've got an oc i wanna use, we can totally do that swap preferred face claim thing, absolutely
if you wanna do canons i guess i liked poe enough i'd be down (it was mosly his xwing i wont lie to you)
my fave time era would probably be orig tril or mandalorian BUT HONESTLY FUCK ME UP COME AT ME WITH WHATEVER YOU GOT BURNIN INSIDE
I KNOW Y'ALL OUT THERE SO HERE'S A BIIIIG WARNING: COME ASKING FOR HUX OR KYLO AND YOU MIGHT BE DISAPPOINTED i barely remember tlj and i prefer tfa out of the new tril so my kylo will be heavily based on that, and i super never got the hux appeal bc it felt like he had two lines
but like other than that let's do something i'll play din i'll play finn i'll play han or rey or leia like whatever you want you come to iyashikei you let her know what's good

pm me, ask me for my disc, w/e
i'd slap u my disc here but i think that's against the rules iirc
BUT HIT ME UP WE CAN MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back