• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom QueueStack OOC

I claim this land in the name of me.

The land creates the oxygen through it's plants, as such the air is also my own through it being the product of my territory. Go bother those who own the ocean if you care about clouds though.

Land is best, ya'll are nerds.

*laughs in potatos and agriculture*

Done, hopefully that works well, tried to do personallity in the same theme buuuut my old habits die from every other roleplay ever.. soo.. just went at it.. Also found a nifty character creator.

promises? all i know is Matt has a seething hatred for woodland critters.

And they hate him as well.

God damn raccoons.

Oh I was just making a joke about how we claimed the different regions of the world. Myself the oceans, yourself the earth and its trees.
But yeah, lil' bandit men.

God damn trash pandas getting into his garbage and shit.

And oh yea, didn't notice, duh ori

Heheh. No shame after all.
Oh! By the way, why dont we work out how our characters may relate to each other as friends before we start anytime soon?
Like interactions and the like.

For instance, i was thinking that Miri picked up stand up comedy or practical japery as a result of being given, say a book of puns or somesuch artifact by a friend.
Much like rose took up knitting because of John. I dont know who shed be closest to though.

Wooo! and I am quite open to character past stuff.

Thats good then.
I think Miri would like Matt in a way that she kind of distnaces herself and messes with people with her sarcasm and 'jokes'. But hes utterly unaffected by most things, so she doesnt find him very obtrusive or a lot to handle.

That is true, he does tend to go with the flow, the never ending flow of time, ever present and ever flowing.

Embrace the void of nothingness and the strangeness of life.

When you accept that nothing matters, the true nature of life is revealed.

Nothing matters, but everything matters.

Or idk something like that, what do i look like a philosophy nerd?

But yea hes a dude who lives for simple things, embracing all he can see with open arms, if not open eyes cause hes got that squint thing.

Heh. I'd say Miri is more or less the opposite in terms of her goals and ambitions. Shes constantly going at her own pace which is why she often disreguards other people and the value of their help when she tries to do anything.
She feels like shes held down when she works with other people.
She doesnt slow down much. She's constantly working ahead to her next goal, and goals she makes and only she cares about.

Emma also does things at her own pace but she isn't against letting others help, and from what it sounds like unlike Miri she prefers to take her time whenever possible. On the other hand she also prefers to at least have some kind of plan ahead of time in case something goes wrong, so that if it happens she already knows what to do.

Matt has goals, hazy goals, things to do, maybe if they can be done.

But until he can, hes gonna do his thing.

Whatever that thing is.

Typically you'll find a general mass of sarcasim and lackadaisical aloofness from the boy aling with a great hatred for trash pandas

Miri isnt a schemer by any stretch of the imagination. But she also doesnt jump in wildly into anything unprepared. She just has drive and focus.
Shes willing to tackle something head on when its important or possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back