• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom QueueStack CS

Eidolon Astronaut

Rise with the moon, go to bed with the sun.
Orikanyo Orikanyo SerbianMounted SerbianMounted C Checkmate7 Venchi1986 Venchi1986

Name: 4/6 or 4/7 letters (4/6 for White Haired, 4/7 for Black Haired. Common first name, uncommon surname.)
Shirt Symbol:
Guardian: Three letter title (Pop, Mom, Sis, etc.)
House: Mansion on a river, Shack in the city, etc.
Personality:
Appearance: Descriptions or MSPA-styled images.
Pesterchum Handle: GT, CT, AT, or TT. No repeats.
Colors
- Symbol Hexcode: Similar hue but distinct shade from text color. Players' colors cannot be adjacent (No Orange, Red, Pink, and Violet all at once.)
- Text Hexcode: Must be readable against white, can't be too dark (We are't playing trolls) and can't be a shade of gray.
Interests: Major Hobby, Major Interest, Minor Hobby, Minor Interest
Kind Abstratus:

Name: Emma Bloxham
Shirt Symbol:
1167bc8ae2916d16e513243bd40e71cc--music-homes.jpg
Guardian: Sis
House: Townhouse in a one way street.
Personality: While you aren't exactly lazy, you prefer to do things at YOUR OWN PACE. You enjoy reading FAIRY TALES and watching movies based on them, whether the original darker ones or the Disneyfied version. Despite better part of you secretly hopes that one day YOUR PRINCE OR PRINCESS CHARMING WILL SWEEP YOU OF YOUR FEET. You also enjoy playing VIDEOGAMES, turn based rpgs in particular. You are not a total couch potato though since you also like to go for a SWIM from time to time, but for you to really to enjoy yourself whatever pool you're at better have some water slides.
Appearance:
Knipsel.PNG
Pesterchum Handle: TardigradeTiara
Colors -
Symbol Hexcode
: #FBC326
- Text Hexcode: #FBA026
Interests: Playing videogames, Fairy Tales, Swimming, Comics and cartoons
Kind Abstratus: Batonkind

Name: Matt Sixton

Shirt Symbol:
haxe.png

Guardian: Dah (Dad, but the H indicates either an accent, or a percentage of laziness encompassing one's usage of a second D.)

House: House on a forest edge

Personality: You do not mean to brag but you take great pride in your family's business. You dream of one day SURPASSING your father in career and becoming world renowned. Despite your family's work in lumber procurement you regard nature with respect as one might regard a long term rival, a hated enemy or saucy rival that one occasionally has romantic subplots with. The woodland wildlife however can go kiss your glorious arse as they are nothing but little bastards who dare face against you.

For these critters seemingly share this hatred for you, from domesticated animals to wildlife all animals seem hell bent on turning you into a next meal, despite what their dietary inclinations may be. This war between man(You) and animal(All of them) only persists with those entrapped to the Terrafirma, you have no qualms with creatures of the sea, lake or river nor the sky. Thus your pet parakeet stays a trustworthy friend and ally.

Appearance:
download.png

"But why tho."
Pesterchum Handle: AnticipateTerraformer

Colors
- Symbol Hexcode
: #228B22
- Text Hexcode: #006400

Interests: Woodwork, Forestry, Knitting, biology

Kind Abstratus: HandyAxekind

Name: Brad Fernsby
Shirt Symbol: Four pointed star.
Guardian: Mom
House: House on hill in a small town.
Personality: You are dumb, it's not that you slack off in your studies but rather you have a hard time grasping even the most basic of scholarly concepts, or any concept at all. Someting that would take most people one try, can take you ten or twenty. Not that you mind, you can get frustatred everynow and then but for the most part you enjoy puzzling it out and discovering things for yourself, eventually you get most things.
You wish of one day becoming a world renowed archeologists and going on adventures just like indiana jones, or maby not just like him, you are not sure if nazis still exist anymore. But even without the danger part you are good at finding stuff and at sneaking around, you also know how to take care of yourself very well, you have to sometimes when your hide so well your Mom can't find you.
You don't have much of a relationship with your Mom, for the most part of the day she is away at work and when she is home she is either sleeping or working, you don't care much you are busy most of the time doing your homework.
Appearance:
Sin título3.png
Pesterchum Handle: GushingTrencher.
Colors
- Symbol Hexcode
: #221366
- Text Hexcode: #5d4ab5
Interests: Action Movies, Archeology, Cooking, Astronomy
Kind Abstratus: Glovekind

Last edited:
Name: Miri Beldam
Shirt Symbol: Gear
Guardian: Nan (Grandmother)
House: House in the Suburbs
Personality:
You are rather ESOTERIC, which you have discovered is just a nice way of calling you WEIRD AS HELL. You often bounce to the beat of your own drum, especially when that rhythm instructs you to being rather DISTANT with your friends, or otherwise being HYPER FIXATED on the MINUTIAE of things. You are not particularly known for your ability to easily care about things that you have already not come to care about on your own, and this can make you VERY difficult to work with when needed. You do not have interests, you have OBSESSIONS, and you do not have friends, you have PEOPLE that you care enough about to stick around with. And you may very well care about them, but heaven forbid you ever have the EMOTIONAL VERBALITY to express that notion to any of them. As a result of your....unique perspective, you have come to associate yourself with the SCIENCES rather easily, and categorize the world around you as such.
Appearance: Young, pale girl with short, messy white hair that curls in different directions and reaches down to her ears. Wears shorts and and t-shirts and often carries herself with poor posture, hunching over and walking pigeon toed.

Pesterchum Handle: comicalTransducer [CT]
Colors
- Symbol Hexcode
: 2EDFF7
- Text Hexcode: 5BD5F7
Interests: Mechanical Engineering, Marine Biology, Collecting Snow Globes, Stand-Up Comedy
Kind Abstratus: crowbarKind

Last edited:
SerbianMounted SerbianMounted Miri sounds like she might be autistic, was that intentional ? Either way I'm just asking cause I'm curious and some of the descriptors also apply to me

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Ive definitely coded Miri to be atypical neurologically speaking. However, I wouldnt say that she has autism so much as aspergers, or is a highly functioning case given that, while she is capabe of interaction and does not actually have too many problems with it, she chooses to be distant as more of a personal choice than a result of any mental condition she has.

SerbianMounted SerbianMounted I know Aspergers isn't technically Autism but it's close enough to count imo, especially since when I was about ten back 1997 and not much was known about Aspergers I was diagnosed with it and heard it described as an Autism related disorder

Yeah. I was almost but never officially diagnosed with aspergers back in 2013, but at that poijt i believe they had also said something concerning how it was a spectrum at that point, and how aspergers had become weirdly conflated with the autistic spectrum. Its so funny how much the condition has changed names and evolved over the years.

Tell me about it, all I know I have it pretty serious, to the point that while I have my own apartment with kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom I'm basically in assisted living

Users who are viewing this thread

Back