Questions, Complaints and Suggestions

Is there a short... Compendium, if that's the word, of recent/important events pertaining to the story ADVENTURE line so far? Just so I know what happens when I do inevitably drop my undecided character in.

Is there a short... Compendium, if that's the word, of recent/important events pertaining to the story ADVENTURE line so far? Just so I know what happens when I do inevitably drop my undecided character in.

I've unfortunately been rather occupied with another RP recently whose design took me far longer than I planned for. My co-Gms are basically running the IC while I am unable to move the plot forward, but I will be catching up and pitching in tomorrow

Not even civilian? Am I allowed to bring anything out of tech from erf to this plane of existence?

Not even civilian? Am I allowed to bring anything out of tech from erf to this plane of existence?

nope, not even that. Well, brains and knowledge are the main advantage of bringing a human from another world, but if you can fit something you´d normally carry into your clothing, yeah, you can bring it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back