Questions & Comments

White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel's Red Oni
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Questions & Comments?

See some way the group can be better? Like what's going on here? Or maybe you don't like it at all? Have suggestions on things to add? You've come to the right place. Post them here.

Last edited by a moderator:
If something has piqued my interest it would be why this Story Mode group has been made in the Nation Building? My hope is that this group really does do nation building threads and to be reassured that this isn't an out of place group created in the wrong area.

If something has piqued my interest it would be why this Story Mode group has been made in the Nation Building? My hope is that this group really does do nation building threads and to be reassured that this isn't an out of place group created in the wrong area.

You are correct. This is an out of place group placed in the wrong area. Knowing that, are you still going to stay? This is not really meant for creating Nation-Building Threads.

I'd like to know what this is all about. What am I going to be doing?

@White Masquerade

@Hanjizoe

It's up to you what you want to do. Nothing is forced in this group. Let's say you want to have the group make a role-play on Batman. You would make a proposal of it. If it gets the required number of votes, then you will have the support of the group in making that Batman role-play. If you don't get enough votes, then you are on your own. That's pretty much it. If you think of something personal you want to do, or think of something that could help the site, suggest it here and see if it gets approved.

This group is for people seriously dedicated in helping the site. So if you have a good idea, this would be a good place to have other helpful people see it, and go over it with you. A few people are shy/have no ideas, but if you submit something, you can depend on knowing I will always be there to critique it for you. I'll be honest about it.

@Hanjizoe

It's up to you what you want to do. Nothing is forced in this group. Let's say you want to have the group make a role-play on Batman. You would make a proposal of it. If it gets the required number of votes, then you will have the support of the group in making that Batman role-play. If you don't get enough votes, then you are on your own. That's pretty much it. If you think of something personal you want to do, or think of something that could help the site, suggest it here and see if it gets approved.

This group is for people seriously dedicated in helping the site. So if you have a good idea, this would be a good place to have other helpful people see it, and go over it with you. A few people are shy/have no ideas, but if you submit something, you can depend on knowing I will always be there to critique it for you. I'll be honest about it.

So... I'm somewhat confused. Does the creation of a roleplay not count as a personal project? Or is it sometimes a personal project and sometimes a group project depending on what's involved (e.g. whether it's asking members to join, or asking members to help in it's creation)? The rules state that proposals should not be personal, but you've listed having the group work on a roleplay as something which one can propose, so I'd like some clarification on that.  ^_^

Also, I'd like to bring to your attention that the links you've posted on the rules (the ones linking to the workshop and feedback forums) are broken. I tried to go to them try get a better idea what it is we don't do, but they didn't go through.

Moving on to a potential suggestion...

Considering that one of our current proposals is to help out a fledgeling roleplay in it's creation every few months, if it is not currently the case that members can ask for the group's support in starting up a roleplay, I think we could test out our ability to effectively support the creation of an rp on our own members the first couple of times we try this. Or perhaps if there is high enough demand we can figure out what players need the most help with when starting up a roleplay, or turning their idea into one that's fun to play, and find a more general way to assist them. (I've got an idea spinning in my head about this, but I want to wait until I've got a better idea of what the group already does and the type of assistance most helpful to players before I propose something)

Thank you very much about the links. Those I can't fix yet because I have no clue where the site's rules are being kept. I have to check around the forum and see if I can find them.

Proposals are what you suggest to the group. If you want to skip asking the group and just doing it yourself, then you can turn it into a Personal project. Others can jump in if they want, but it's really just going to be yourself working on it. I will go through the rules and edit to clarify that.

About what not to propose, that means selfish ideas if that makes sense. Things like: making White Masq and avatar. Everybody read and comment on my tutorial. Everyone vote for me to win in this contest. Everyone make a character in this role-play and RP it with me.

^ Those proposals would not be okay. Suggestions on making an RP are fine, because other people from the site can join in. Making a great roleplay that people can sign up for and enjoy, is indeed another way to help out the site. I've seen and know of people leaving because there are no quality, well-thought out RPs for them to stay and play in. It's sad.

That is a good idea. It is difficult narrowing down what Lunar wanted to do, but if what's in your head can pick out something specific we can do, I'd appreciate if you posted whenever you're ready with it. I know I like Lunar's idea, but I don't quite know how to make it work right now. Close, but not there yet =/

Suggestions on making an RP are fine, because other people from the site can join in. Making a great roleplay that people can sign up for and enjoy, is indeed another way to help out the site. I've seen and know of people leaving because there are no quality, well-thought out RPs for them to stay and play in. It's sad.

Ohhhh I see. That clarifies things a lot ^_^ Thank you.

That is a good idea. It is difficult narrowing down what Lunar wanted to do, but if what's in your head can pick out something specific we can do, I'd appreciate if you posted whenever you're ready with it. I know I like Lunar's idea, but I don't quite know how to make it work right now. Close, but not there yet =/

I think testing things out on some of our own members (if they have ideas for roleplays they want to GM) will be a good way of figuring out what works and what doesn't in terms of assistance, which should help us work out the best way to implement Lunar's idea. And if I notice a more general thing we can do in addition to that, I'll write up a proposal for it. I'm definately going to be following progress we make towards the goal of helping new rps closely in order to accomplish that ^_^

Ohhhh I see. That clarifies things a lot ^_^ Thank you.

I think testing things out on some of our own members (if they have ideas for roleplays they want to GM) will be a good way of figuring out what works and what doesn't in terms of assistance, which should help us work out the best way to implement Lunar's idea. And if I notice a more general thing we can do in addition to that, I'll write up a proposal for it. I'm definately going to be following progress we make towards the goal of helping new rps closely in order to accomplish that ^_^

Alright then. It looks like we have another goal and mission now!

Oh, thanks for accepting me. Nothing really, this is a mighty proper idea in all regards. Just browsing the suggested Prposals.

Errr... I suppose there's reason behind me being removed (cough my inactivity cough), though I just got mentioned in a part of this that I can't see, and so it's honestly just soo annoying to me having something I can't even see :/

@Riuma

Errr... I suppose there's reason behind me being removed (cough my inactivity cough), though I just got mentioned in a part of this that I can't see, and so it's honestly just soo annoying to me having something I can't even see :/

@Riuma

TMO! HI!! Nobody removed you. I just blocked the post where you were tagged. IT was an old post I should have closed 2 days ago.

People need to vote on it.

Also, it got 60%.

Each proposal gets 2 weeks from the start date for others to vote on it.

It's 60% of the current members to vote yes. We have 19 right now, so 11 Yes-Votes are needed for any proposal to pass. It did not reach that number =/

Isn't everyone supposed to vote?

Not voting yes or no is an option people can choose. There are proposals people just have no interest in. Skipping a vote is fine.

However, periodically I will be checking and deleting non-voting/inactive members so they don't add "dead weight," to the 60%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back