Questionnaire Fun (Let's make it to 100 Questions)

Heavenchi

✧"a wondering mind."✧
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It goes like this: We'll plop down a question and it'll be added to the list. Then, you have to answer all the questions that came before yours. :3 I'll start.

Questions
1. What's the biggest fear you had as a child that you don't have anymore?
2. Do you like spicy food?
3. Biggest Pet Peeve?
4. Thoughts on the whole Cats vs Dogs debate? Cat person? Dog person? Somewhere in the middle?
5. Least favorite chore to do at home?
6. Favorite music genre and band?
7. You are given a game development studio, 1000 employees split between programmers, artists, marketing exec, and a publisher who will follow your orders to a T without question, and exemption from all intellectual property rights. What game(s) do you make?

Last edited:
Spiders! When I was little, I slept with my knees curled up because I was afraid they were at the end of my bed. Now I love them.

Spiders! When I was little, I slept with my knees curled up because I was afraid they were at the end of my bed. Now I love them.

Absolutely adore it.

3. Biggest Pet Peeve?

That is so hard, I can't decide.
-People saying "Indian" when they mean "Native North American".
-Character sheets with "Likes" and "Dislikes"
-People who ghost in RP.
-People riding their bike in the middle of the road.
-Relatives/parents brining up embarrassing things about you as a kid "Remember when you thought a thesaurus was a kind of dinosaur?", etc. Doubly so when they do it in front of friends/ boyfriend/ girlfriend.

Thoughts on the whole Cats vs Dogs debate? Cat person? Dog person? Somewhere in the middle?

1) What's the biggest fear you had as a child that you don't have anymore?
- Wetting the bed. It's weird but as a kid, I believed that the 'under the bed monster' would steal me if I wet the bed. Such a wild fear as a child. TT^TT

- Yes! Looove spicy food - can my stomach tolerate it though? THAT is the question. Haha.

3. Biggest Pet Peeve?
- Slow drivers in the fast lane.
- People that drive with their high beams on.

4. Thoughts on the whole Cats vs Dogs debate? Cat person? Dog person? Somewhere in the middle?
- In the middle. I like cats and own cats, but I will approach any and all dogs. Dogs are just too much maintenance for me in my apartment and with my work schedule right now. :(

+ Least favorite chore to do at home?

1. Biggest Childhood fear you don’t have anymore? The pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland. That ride you to scare the s*** out of me.
  2. Do you like spicy food? That’ll be a never have I ever.
  3. Biggest pet peeve? People who know full well I’m agender, and yet make absolutely no effort to call me by the proper name or pronouns, even when that’s all I’ve ever told them to call me and they never knew me as my previous name! SERIOUSLY! EVEN MY SUPER STRICTLY RELIGIOUS MORMON FRIENDS FIND A WAY TO USE MY CORRECT NAME AND PRONOUNS AND THEY’VE KNOWN ME FOR 6 YEARS!!!
  4. Cat vs Dog? Tortoise.
  5. Least favorite chore? Cleaning up the bathroom, bleck!

+ 6. Favorite music genre and band?

(Oh... you're supposed to answer all the previous questions. Hope you don't mind me going again for the sake of correctness...)

1. What's the biggest fear you had as a child that you don't have anymore?

The aliens from the original "Independence Day" gave me nightmares as a child. Now I look at them and laugh at how fake the sfx looks.

I love it, so long as I have a drink on hand.

3. Biggest Pet Peeve?

-People saying "Indian" when they mean "Native North American".
-Character sheets with "Likes" and "Dislikes"
-People who ghost in RP.
-People riding their bike in the middle of the road.
-Relatives/parents brining up embarrassing things about you as a kid "Remember when you thought a thesaurus was a kind of dinosaur?", etc. Doubly so when they do it in front of friends/ boyfriend/ girlfriend.

Completely down the middle. I see the strengths and weaknesses of both types of pet.

5. Least favorite chore to do at home?

Probably cleaning cat litter, or cat vomit. Anything to do with anything that comes out of either end of a cat. (The weaknesses of having a cat^^)

6. Favorite music genre and band?

Electronic. Favorite artist is probably Easily Embarrassed, though I'm a big fan of the older Infected Mushroom, though IMHO they went downhill hard after 2009.

7. You are given a game development studio, 1000 employees split between programmers, artists, marketing exec, and a publisher who will follow your orders to a T without question, and exemption from all intellectual property rights. What game(s) do you make?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back