• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered *Answered*

Rosebudxo

I came across a role-play search and it looked like they had a 'hider.' Not sure what it's called on here. But it's a box shaped link, and when you click the link, the content appears. That would be useful for me to use in my role-play search, I think?

Spoiler ^D^ You can do those with the spoiler tag, like so:
Code:
[spoiler]text goes here[/spoiler]
text goes here

Or if you want a title to it:
Code:
[spoiler=Title]text goes here[/spoiler]
text goes here

Spoiler ^D^ You can do those with the spoiler tag, like so:
Code:
[spoiler]text goes here[/spoiler]
text goes here

Or if you want a title to it:
Code:
[spoiler=Title]text goes here[/spoiler]
text goes here
So, I think there's something more then spoilers? They look like tables or something?

You may have seen an accordion, but if not, maybe you could share a link to what you found. 😄

You may have seen an accordion, but if not, maybe you could share a link to what you found. 😄

I've seen these in RP searches, so I didn't want to post the link.

They may not mind, but the post Musician linked has an example of an accordion so you can tell us if that's what you mean. ^33^

They may not mind, but the post Musician linked has an example of an accordion so you can tell us if that's what you mean. ^33^
Challonge maybe? When you click the name of these boxes, something appears. Seems like an easier way to make a RP search. :)

Nope, it's not Challonge. But similar. There's these name in these boxes, and whenever you click the box, the content appears below.

Maybe you could link us to the content you are viewing so we can help you better. :3

Maybe you could link us to the content you are viewing so we can help you better. :3

I don't have the link to the thread anymore. But there may be more role-play searches like it. I created my own test thread to test the coding and haven't been able to find it yet but I'm sure it's there. And guess I'm still hesitant to post someone else's thread. x.x

It's a 'tab' code and has tab in it. But it's not working for me when I do it?

[tab=Fandoms]
-Insert Fandom
[/tab]

The coding you were using in your previous post was incorrect. You can copy and paste the coding I showed you and it should work. :3 I'm glad that you figured it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back