Other Question

BrightDriveForward

Skittle Cats
I'm curious, is anyone here no longer interested in role-playing yet stays on this site to talk every now and then?

I've come to the realization that I do not enjoy RPing anymore, if not what I started out RPing yet I stay because ... well... it's a RP site, my interest died out, and well, ... (Trying to fit a mold since it's a RP site)

Is anyone staying mostly to make friends or have talks with others?

Mmm, for me, it feels like half and half. I've met some amazing people who I'm know friends with, but I also still RP.

Although my interest in RPing isn't as strong anymore, I still RP lol. But, I get the way you're feeling!

Mmm, for me, it feels like half and half. I've met some amazing people who I'm know friends with, but I also still RP.

Although my interest in RPing isn't as strong anymore, I still RP lol. But, I get the way you're feeling!

To me the enjoyment I found in roleplaying has lost it's charm due to a sudden increase in me doing adult rps.

I used RPing to escape and now I every now and then half-heartedly try to escape again even thou it's not even real.

I have things I want to gain, like a job so I can no longer have to rely on others, and RPing would most likely draw my attention to a world that doesn't even exist.

It was fun when I had nothing going on for me because it gave me something to do, but now I want things that are actually worth my interest.

I pretty much only stay on here cause of my friends. I'm only active in one RP at the moment, and my posts are spotty, at that. I hardly RP at all nowadays, but even so, I love the community here enough to stick around. I know a few of my friends do the same.

In all reality, it's completely up to personal preference. I prefer to stay here while I know some may not.

I joined a rp site when I was in college around 2009. At that time it was popular but as the years went by roleplays got less and less. At one time I didn't rp for weeks. About a few months ago I left the site and came here. However since I got here, I been getting some who were interested to rp with me but at the end never got around to trying. There were some I tried to rp but we didn't have our likes in sync and there are some who do one rp and I never hear back again.

The funny thing about the site though is at least in my experience, whenever I let my gaurd down and think I made a friend. It revealed to be nothing more than a transactional relationship of gm and player or vice versa. So I don't tend to try to make personal connections. However there are a few people I like on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back