• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Question

someonefun

How does roleplaying work on this site?

Is there a rule about what types of images can be loaded for avatars?

Do most people roleplay in PM?

What is a dice interest check?

Welcome to Rpn! As far as avatars go as long as they are not animated and follow under the guidelines of Rpn (so nothing sexual, explicit, etc.) then it should be fine. If you are unsure of your avatar you can always contact the staff and ask them for confirmation.

For systems that are dice heavy. Exalted, Dungeons and Dragons, etc. Dice heavy systems generally break the genre mold because you can put them in fantasy/sci-fi/modern.

I notice you posting questions all over the place and have merged them all together. I highly suggest reading the RpN FAQ as many of your questions are answered there.

I notice you posting questions all over the place and have merged them all together. I highly suggest reading the RpN FAQ as many of your questions are answered there.
Thanks. I was looking for that type of section. Cheers

Welcome to Rpn! As far as avatars go as long as they are not animated and follow under the guidelines of Rpn (so nothing sexual, explicit, etc.) then it should be fine. If you are unsure of your avatar you can always contact the staff and ask them for confirmation.
Thanks. So real pictures are okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back