• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Other Question: What are the dimensions for the profile cover?

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So I wanted to put a certain pic in my profile cover and I came to realize just how super short that cover's actual size is...
Hence, I was wondering what the size of the cover is so I could attempt to resize my pic to fully show

When you upload it states "It is recommended that you use an image that is at least 1200x100 pixels. "

Guess I missed that. Thanks!
Just be warned that it resizes based on the resolution it is being viewed by, which means it will flex and stretch and not look the same based upon that factor.

Yeah. I guess I managed to fit it in now, but I'm definitelly gonna have to find something else for the cover

Yeah. I guess I managed to fit it in now, but I'm definitelly gonna have to find something else for the cover
Lel idea.png
10/10 perfect fit. (couldn't help it X3)

Idea Idea here, try this one.
foridea.png

Well, I'm a bit late but uhhh I did this template thingy... Cover Placement Template

The idea is that you open one of these (the one that suits your profile) in an art program with lower opacity and put against the image you want to use to know how to re-dimension/cut it
A bit of hard work tho ^^'

Well, I'm a bit late but uhhh I did this template thingy... Cover Placement Template

The idea is that you open one of these (the one that suits your profile) in an art program with lower opacity and put against the image you want to use to know how to re-dimension/cut it
A bit of hard work tho ^^'
Thank you both! Fable Fable yours was great, though unfortunately it did cut the pudding...

Thank you both! Fable Fable yours was great, though unfortunately it did cut the pudding...
Yeah I saw. I tried though. I think something that is just perhaps a pattern or what I have works best since you don't have to really mess with scaling.

You could slide the girl more to the left and fit the pudding in the right, or vice versa. Since the bg is a single color it shouldn't be too hard of an edit to make ^-^

Whichever is the rightmost will probably get cut out on mobile tho...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back