• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Question about thread bumping in the creativity sub-forum

CDBeetle

Hello, I wanted to know more about the interval for posting art/writting stuff in the creativity sub-forum. I heard that the minimal time is 24 hours, but what would be the recommended interval? That way I can reorganize the works I have into portions and update accordingly without hogging the sub-forum.

Hello Beetle!

The bump spam etiquette applies to all areas of the site. There were additional notes added to the rule that are tailored for the recruitment area. It would be best to avoid bumping other creativity threads that are not your own as well. But I wouldn't worry about it if you're still posting substantial content to your thread. It's more geared towards empty posts that just say "bump" which do not add any content to thread discussions, etc.

Understood, but I still would like to learn about how artists schedule their updates here, as that way I could post stuff that isn't rushed and also if I get to post less often than there's less chance of viewers getting tired of my content.
For now my idea is that I could post every 5 days or longer starting from this day.

Of course, you can always peruse other threads to see how people pace their content. There are no site criteria for that though. 😄 You are free to post your artistic content as often or as little as you like! I look forward to seeing your work.

Thanks for the support, I am trying to maintain self-discipline in my work schedule, otherwise I tend to be air-headed and may not notice some rules.

As Chordling Chordling said, so long as you post content such as art, updates and/or other relevant material (aka not just bumping), it isn’t necessarily considered spamming. Personally, I post in my art thread whenever I have something to share and don’t schedule my posts. Art in all forms is welcome here and I’m sure we won’t get tired of your stuff if you post more often!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back