• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Question about smut

Passionate kissing isn't smut.

Fight me mods.

But on a serious note, no, smut is pretty much any sexual intercourse or sexual activities involving genitals. I think. ??

Fight me mods.
-subdues with mighty moderator powers- Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru.

ShipInTheNight ShipInTheNight In regards to passionate kissing, the question is, how passionate? Writing about things regarding groping of certain body parts or going into excessive details about how how passionate is very important context. The way to think of smut if is there is sexual tension or desires in the act being written and going explicitly into detail about everything. You can write "They were kissed passionately." You shouldn't write "They were kissed passionately -insert a paragraph detailing borderline sexual conduct or full sexual acts-."

if you have additional questions for site rules you might have better luck putting them here Community Hub

This is more the section for discussing roleplaying elements. The above is specifically about asking questions if your confused.

Below are some links for more info.

RpNation Rule Clarification PSA an old PSA from the staff that might help

Help - What is considered erotic content? - wizard ( site admin ) goes into some detail

Hope those help
I haven't had a chance to move it over >_> -multitasking-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back