• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Question about posting within thread!

CDBeetle

Sorry, I got another one! If I have multiple drawings to post, but no one has replied to my previous drawing, do I have to keep compiling drawings in one post or can I create the next post for my new batch of drawings?

Sorry, I got another one! If I have multiple drawings to post, but no one has replied to my previous drawing, do I have to keep compiling drawings in one post or can I create the next post for my new batch of drawings?

You can make a new post :)

This was very helpful for me to know, because in a previous forum I spent time on there was the thread boosting/renewing prevention rule which was made so only those thread which were had visitors could end up at the top of the forum. So if an artist made post after post, then he was boosting his thread to the the top of the forum all by himself and that could get his thread locked. So I needed to make sure.

This was very helpful for me to know, because in a previous forum I spent time on there was the thread boosting/renewing prevention rule which was made so only those thread which were had visitors could end up at the top of the forum. So if an artist made post after post, then he was boosting his thread to the the top of the forum all by himself and that could get his thread locked. So I needed to make sure.

No problem, let us know if you need anything else answered :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back