• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered question about a rule!

zeldahime

PUPPY GIRL
hi!!
im interested in posting my commission information here - i understand the rule is no prices are to be displayed publicly. does this pertain to price ranges or specific prices? generally, most of my work is at fixed rates, though i work depending on the workload and budget i’m given - but for the sake of example, let’s say i post a listing for paintings and say they range from $20-$100 depending on the work involved, without touching anywhere specific. is that a no-go or is that ok?
also! i know it’s in the RP specific section of the rules saying nothing offsite about RP should be referred to. i know it’s probably stupid of me to ask, but would that apply to my portfolio and breakdown of prices as well? i have a “business card” type of site that hosts both - am i allowed to reference to there for specific pricing, as well as more of my work?
sorry for all the questions lol!! i just want to make sure i’m understanding everything correctly!! :-)

hi!!
im interested in posting my commission information here - i understand the rule is no prices are to be displayed publicly. does this pertain to price ranges or specific prices? generally, most of my work is at fixed rates, though i work depending on the workload and budget i’m given - but for the sake of example, let’s say i post a listing for paintings and say they range from $20-$100 depending on the work involved, without touching anywhere specific. is that a no-go or is that ok?
also! i know it’s in the RP specific section of the rules saying nothing offsite about RP should be referred to. i know it’s probably stupid of me to ask, but would that apply to my portfolio and breakdown of prices as well? i have a “business card” type of site that hosts both - am i allowed to reference to there for specific pricing, as well as more of my work?
sorry for all the questions lol!! i just want to make sure i’m understanding everything correctly!! :-)

You are welcome to setup a commission shop, several people do, but you should handle prices privately. It is a rule we have been discussing internally and we might change in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back