• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Quest to be Battle King

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Reanimator Buns

__croix_dia_doll_kimberly_and_oliver_pixiv_fantasia_and_1_more_drawn_by_yorukage__sample-066fe1464b35f1a111369ee49a879c29.jpg

Credit to yorukage

Fray Island

This man-made island was created by a wealthy adventurer. A man who was said to be able to topple mountains and level cities with a mighty bellowing laugh. He had accrued such a vast fortune claiming artifacts and relics from ages ago. He had dirt and gravel dumped into the ocean and a massive island formed. Atop this island he had a castle constructed. He filled it with his troves of riches, far more than any mortal man could ever hope to spend in a thousand lifetimes, and with it he also built a coliseum, for all to enjoy the glory of combat. While king, none challenged his reign, with his sudden death (He choked on a steak), his will, which he had written at the start of Fray Island, was read aloud to all the citizens of the earth.

"The thrill of battle is worth its weight in gold. The clashing of two fists is an intimate and human experience. You learn much of your opponent, yourself, and of the world as a whole while engaged in sport. The title of King goes to the strongest there is. In 5 years a tournament will be held at the Coliseum. The winner of which will claim the title of Battle King and inherit my wealth and my title as King. Furthermore, the title of King is not until death. Perhaps I didn't advertise this well, but any old fool could have taken my place in life if they challenged me. The victor earns the right to sit on the thrown of Fray Island.

I will have schools constructed. They are to accept any youngster who's combat experience is lack luster to allow them the chance to catch up with others. Classes will be divided by power and skill level. Those at the bottom will be fighting an uphill battle, but it will give them more chances to learn and grow. What can I say I love an underdog. To all people of the earth, I say Fight On! Fight Hard! and most importantly, Fight Valiantly!"

Just as he said, six schools were constructed, allowing anyone between ages 18 and 22 to learn. There were the Black Dragons as the highest skill level, followed by the Brown Bears, the Red Wolves, the Green Vipers, the Blue Sharks, the Yellow Boars, and finally the White Doves.

Oh those White Doves... They have their work cut out for them.

Rules:
-I don't want any OOC Drama. IC is fine and always appreciated
- Remember that I am the leader! My word is law. However I am willing to hear you out on things. But there is a difference between making a case and arguing with me. Do not argue with me
- Same goes for any Co-GM's I may bring along
- If you can't post for a noticeable length of time please let me know
- Have fun! This is a threat
-You can not post unless I have accepted your Sheet​

Last edited:
It has begun. The first day of training and studying. The island was abuzz with new students in their freshly pressed uniforms. Each was set with a blazer fit with a tie of the color of their school. Most were Green, Blue, and Yellow. All of them were buzzing with excitement and confidence. They were going to make the most of their time and abilities. That was the plan at least. The plan for most. Some of these students found themselves in a bit of a different state. They didn't have blazers. They didn't have a uniform. They were located at the bottom of the hill, in the shadow of the shining school of the Black Dragons.

The class was a large room with folding chairs and old desks. In the corner were old, musty wrestling mats and bug-ridden wooden training dummies. Inside were currently only 12 students. Their teacher? No where in site. That was until some murmuring and arguing could be heard from outside the door. It was difficult to make out the words, but what could be heard was someone clearly upset, until finally the door slammed open against the wall, causing it to pull the hinges from the top of the door frame.

In steps in a old man, easily a septuagenarian. He had a broom slung over his shoulder, he looked disgruntled, and was wearing a wrinkled suit and an ill fitting, untucked button up. "Apologies. I had to send a lost cause running home with his tales between his legs. And I needed a set of clothes to properly fill the roll." He turned to the white board in the back and picked up a used nub of chalk, writing his name on the board. With each stroke, a long grating noise echoed through the room. "My name I Kan Rinin. I suppose I am your teacher. I am also your principal, your trainer, your groundskeeper, and your dorm master on account that every single other person who was here is a yellow bellied wimp with no self respect or respect on the name of the man who made this all possible."

He slammed his broom on the floor, placing both hands on the butt of it, taking an imposing stance. "Alright. I'll give you all some time. Introduce yourselves. Intermingle. Though you all are adversaries in the end, you are also all kindred spirits and comrades in the world of martial arts. So get to it."

The man commanded a presence to be sure, even with his lack-luster clothing. So much so that it fired up Estego to stand up on his desk in agreement. "Adoro! Estego Sparenza is my name. I am much excited to engage in heart-pounding combat with you all!" To which Kan nodded his head. "Yes, much like that. However please remove your foot from the desk. Guess who's job it is to clean it. Now, find someone new. Get to know them for a little. We'll continue our lesson shortly. I have some paperwork to fill out in the mean time."

Claire sat in the back, leaning with her arms behind her head. "Shit, we got a geezer as our teacher? I knew things were bad, but I wasn't thinking it'd be this bad. It's not like he's one of those Kung-fu masters. Welp, My name is Claire. I'm mostly here because I thought it would be fun. Though things may be a bit more of a pain than I expected."

Milennia Phoenis
oni2-jpg.1001738

(oni appearance)

"They have no respect? For shame! But I do, Sir Mr. Kan Rinnin, Sir!" The voice of a young woman -or a woman with the appearance of a young woman- suddenly spoke up, loudly, and firmly across the entire classroom. Simultaneously standing up from her chosen seat in the center, her long flowing blonde locks billowing out in the center of the room, brushing people's faces nearby with the silken strands. Of which she didn't seem to notice. "I eagerly await your wisdom, Sir Mr. Kan Rinnin, Sir!" She abruptly blurted out, deeply bowing, with her hands at her sides.

"Kindred spirits...!" Milennia repeated, bouncing back up, her bright eyes sparkling with literal stars. Little bright yellow fiery stars that had ignited in her eyes. She was already feeling inspired! And the old man barely had said much at all!

"Ah! I am also QUITE EXCITED, bhai Estego Sparenza!" She pounded her fist into her chest, which was puffed out proudly. "I am Milennia Phoenis! I will become the Battle King! Of which I know I am!" She smiled brightly at her admission, not even considering what she was saying. "As the Future Battle King I cannot wait to also engage in vigorous, wonderful heart-pounding combat with you all! I'm sure it will be an absolute thrill! As the Future Battle King, I grant you permission to call me Mil! Thank you!"

With that, Mil gave another deep bow, hands at her sides, then abruptly sat back down, pulling in her seat which squeaked on the floor. She sat there back straight, a smile on her face, staring ahead. And putting her entire focus on whoever spoke next.

Goetia Betwixxta
halo2-jpg.1001744

Of which was another girl mumbling in her own shadowy spot at the back of the classroom. "Oh, great, it's one of these types," she muttered. Whether or not Milennia heard her wasn't apparent. So maybe she didn't?

Goetia's white eyes left the cheerful, boisterous blonde and swept the room. "Uh.. er.. right." She slapped her hands down on the desk, then the short girl scooted her seat back and stood up. And yes, the strange artifact did float above her head. The halo. Bouncing and bobbing alongside her movement, as if it was barely "connected" but connected more so by an invisible spring of sorts. "I'm the reincarnation of a Prophet. A goddess if you will. You may refer to this vessel as goddess Goetia. Prophet Goetia. Goetia. Or, uh, whatever. Like the blonde weirdo, I give you my permission." Her delivery was far less excitable as Milennia's. In fact, it was delivered with a matter-of-fact, slow type of cadence that confused whether or not she was speaking sarcastically, or if she truly meant what she said. Her voice was also a bit gravelly, and coarse. None of her mannerisms -other than the fact that her gaze lingered on each student, staring into their eyes- indicated anything other than her being 100% serious.

"Got it, underlings? Good. Thanks, uh, yea. Um. Next." With that, Goetia also took a similar motion to Mil and sat back down. She was looking about the classroom, but her enthusiasm or curiosity for her fellow students' greetings couldn't compare to Milennia's.

"Nice to meet you, behan Claire, behan devi Goetia!!" Milennia chimed as brightly as ever. Causing Goetia to sigh and subtlety pout. "But behan Claire, it isn't bad! This is awesome! You will have fun, and grow stronger, I know it!" She opted to blurt out, with no real basis for her statement other than the fact she simply thought so. All the while flashing a big grin at the other girl, hoping her words would suffice and raise her mood.

Last edited:

emp-1003.png

Koji Kazama
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hm... That can't be the so-called 'reject school' can it?" A young man wondered a distance away.

Sat in a tree with his feet dangling down and his torso slightly turned to lean the left side of his back against the trunk was a young man no older than twenty with an utterly ordinary appearance, save for the fact his eyes weren't visible, a sword sat with him, and his clothing. He was fully adorned in a uniform those within lacked, with a striking red tie and an armband with the insignia of a wolf on it. In his arms was an ordinary paper bag with the symbol of a stock donut on it filled with the desserts.

Koji didn't belong here, staked out a ways away from that shoebox of a school. However, he had already been inducted to the Red Wolves and those guys were so aggro and tryhard about everything. So, he had elected to skip. It wasn't as if he predicted them to be able to teach him anything, anyway. Not that he was looking to learn.

One leg idly kicked back and forth as he pulled out a small glazed donut and took a bite out of it as he stared in the direction of the White Dove school.

"I was kinda curious about if the other schools were as sweaty as mine but..." Koji didn't exactly have X-ray vision, so aside from seeing some guys and cute girls walk in a while ago, he had no bearing if the school was any different aside from it being low in the food chain. "I wouldn't have found it if I wasn't heading to check out the top dogs," He said to no one in particular with a chuckle.

Eien Hiai
fe22bb11045f48ed9672fc38e6585dad.jpg
Eien had been promt and on time, as he made it an effort to be. This classroom seemed no different than those he had experienced before. Same standard style. Same desks. Same air. Well, he suspected. The blue haired young man sighed, his hands resting on the desk in front of him, fingers interlocked as he glanced from person to person from behind his mask. The man that had introduced himself as their instructor and more seemed strangely disinterested, which, given his words was worrying. Eien looked to all of his classmates, uncomfortable with the concept that they were his enemies just as much as potential friends. There was always a caveat, wasn't there?

The first couple of students could have been confused for night and day. The first was enthusiastic and vibrant, other, cool and disinterested. Maybe even aloof? Eien felt his brow furrow as he pondered on how best to interact with them and introduce himself. Of course, as he did so, two more students perked up.

The third student was a girl, very energetic and from what he could tell, fiery in personality. He wasn't sure he had ever heard so much enthusiasm from a single person before. In a way it was almost contagious. Almost. Then the next was another very calm and low energy personality. She seemed quite certain of herself, using terms like "prophet" and "goddess". Those flags were blood red. Eien shivered a bit in his seat as he looked at her. That girl kinda scared him.

Still, he supposed he should go ahead and bite the proverbial bullet and introduce himself. Worst they could do is kill him, right?

"Uh, hey. I'm Eien. I just decided to join this whole crazy thing because I'm hoping it'll help me to become a better version of myself." With his comfortable vanilla introduction concluded, he contently leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms. That ought to do it. Nothing flashy or too calm. Just in the middle, below the radar. Perfect.

Last edited:
WTemB0D.jpg

Ex1Nl4v.png

Leor was the first to arrive at the classroom he, along with other White Doves, had been assigned for the first day of classes. In truth, he was curious. He'd had tutors, but most of his education came from his mother, his grandfather, and occasionally his father. That coupled with his own research as well as social interactions and "field trips" had rounded out his education. But still, this was the first time that he could remember that he would be going to an actual school. It wasn't like he hadn't been a social pariah or an outcast. He'd had friends, he'd had acquiantances and the like. But this was still a new experience that he was excited for. And yet, this morning was still fresh in his mind.

"You worthless ingrate! I gave you a simple task! Show your worth by becoming the Battle King!" A voice roared at Leor from the small orb in his hand. In it was the visage of his father. He was fuming. "Do you even understand how much more difficult you've made this on yourself and me?!" He sighed, sucking his teeth as his hand covered his eyes. He shook his head. "A father who refuses to help elevate my influence is one thing, but an incompetent son on top of that. Don't forget that I'm the reason you've had all the opportunities that you've been afforded." Zarin continued.

"Yes father," Leor said, nodding calmly.

"And remember, my son. I understand I may seem like I'm being hard on you, but every bit of this is for your own good. You must remember that you have a duty to, not just me, but your mother as well."

Leor gave another small nod. "Of course, father."

"Now, show me that you can make something useful of yourself and serve your family."

Leor opened his mouth to speak once more before the feed was cut. He stood there for a moment before a small sigh escaped his lips. He closed his eyes, putting the small orb away into his backpack. His father was correct. He needed to focus on moving up the ranks and trying to become Battle King. And yet, his father's words rang in the back of his mind. It put him at ease as he left to prepare for the day.

Shaking the thought from his mind, Leor focused on the room as it began to fill with others. He had come prepared for the day. He wanted to make a good impression, show that he was somebody they could trust, and let them know that he was just as much a friend as he was an adversary in the running for Battle King.

Still, as everyone who was meant to be there arrived, he was a bit disheartened to see that there were less people than he'd expected. That, coupled with the fact that at least one familiar face from the test was missing, his opponent, was a bit of a hard pill to swallow. It was no matter though! These would be his comrades in arms as well as his rivals going forward. Making the most of things and getting to know them was essential. He thought it best for a moment to take charge when a teacher hadn't shown up, but almost as if on cue, an old man entered. He smiled, taking his seat and paying attention. The man introduced himself, and then offered them a chance to introduce themselves.

First a young man spoke up. 'Estego Sparanza. Claire. Milennia Phoenis, though Mil will suffice. And then Goddess... no... Prophet? No... Just Goetia would suffice. And Eien.' He repeated what he was learning in his mind for future reference. After all, he'd know them for quite some time. There were others, but it seemed his impatience had gotten the best of him.

Before anyone else could speak, Leor stood up from his seat. "Well said everyone!" he spoke, raising his voice just a bit as he lifted a rather oversized sack off his desk. He stepped away from his desk, making his way toward the front of the class. "Before we continue, if it is okay with the self-proclaimed goddess," he said as he passed Goetia, placing his hand tenderly on her head to give it a small pat for just a moment before continuing on, "And with you of course sir Rinnin, I noticed that our school seemed to be somewhat lacking in terms of resources." He continued past Mil, Estego, and Claire until he was standing at the front. He place the sack down. "While it isn't possible to make this a regular occurrence, I thought it best to at least begin out journey together going forward properly. So, I took the time to pick up some food for all of us. There should be plenty, including for you, Sir Rinnin."

As he made his little announcement, Leor would begin to unpack the sack, placing 5 trays and Cartons of liquid out on the desk at the front of the class. "I wasn't sure what everyone would want to eat. So I brought a fairly moderate spread. One tray of Pancakes, one tray of Scrambled Eggs, one tray of Bacon, one of fresh Scones, One of..." there was a slack pause... "Chicken tenders." Before he could dwell on that, he shifted. "I also made sure to bring coffee," he patted one jug, "And water." The coffee was hot and the water cold, though he didn't think he would need to explain that. Left in the sack were sugars and creamers and other little things.

"With that out of the way, I am Leor Berhardt. Although we will be rivals going forward, I'm hoping you will all be able to count on me as a friend in the future. I'm also hoping that if you need help in fulfilling your duties, Sir Rinnin, you will not hesitate to ask. It is quite the heavy load to take on, after all." With that, he smiled once more, giving everyone a bow before returning to his seat. "Oh!" he paused, turning back to face Kan Rinnin. He gave a bow. "And please do forgive my intrusion and impudence, in case my actions and bringing food was out of line." With that, he took his seat so somebody else could go or so others could go up to take food if they were so inclined.

snCraOn.jpg
3F7qYrf.jpg

JERICHO & OLIVIA
Mentions: People
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jericho had been on time, looking out the window when their teacher arrived to introduce himself. His face was almost pressed against the glass as he eyed all the things that were new to him. New environment, new buildings, new plants, hell even new rocks. Just the fact that he was here made him giddy. Almost too giddy to pay attention to the teacher. But, unfortunately, if he didn't start paying attention he would miss the meet and greets of his new classmates!

He tore his gaze away from the beauty of the outdoors and returned to his desk, taking a seat next to his sister who'd been face down and unresponsive since who knew how long. Thankfully for her, Jericho could fill her in on the details about the other students.

The first was Estego, who seemed so full of cheer and fire that the energy radiating off of him was contagious, then next was a cranky cute girl who seemed not even close to being as excited as Estego. After her was a just-as-excitable cute girl who matched the first one's energy, introducing herself as Milennia. It was by then that Jericho quickly realized that these people spoke a lot different than himself and his sister. Their accents were nothing like how mom, dad, or any of the neighbors spoke. Especially when it came to be Goetia's turn. She spoke in a way Jericho had never heard before; was it just some strange way these rich city folk liked to talk or was this girl a weirdo? He couldn't tell. After her came a guy in a gas mask, who didn't seem all too thrilled to introduce himself. Maybe the guy was shy? Looked like prime friend material if you asked him; always the shy ones being the most interesting. Then lastly came a talkative one. This guy with a hairdo that reminded Jericho of his neighbor's farm; a chicken butt kind of style. However, Leor's name quickly etched its way into Jericho's heart and brain seeing the shmorgishborg (or whatever the word was) of food spread out on the table.

"Nice to meet ya! All of ya!" He spoke up when he got the chance, a big smile on his face. His voice made it very clear that he wasn't from this area. "You tryna butter everyone up Leor? Well, lucky for you, food's the fastest way to my heart. So I'm counting you as a buddy and a rival! A rival-buddy!" He went up and gave Leor a few pats on the back, grinning. "I'm Jericho. Personally love a good thrill of a fight, and I can't wait to see how the rest of you carry yourselves in combat. I know it'll be a tough ride, so I'll be workin' hard to match each and every one of you."

Jericho knew right away that if he didn't introduce Olivia himself, then she'd never do it. So he went over next to her and pointed at her head.

"This girl here is my sister, Olivia. She loves a good fight and is excited to be here too! She's just uh, always taking a trip down Dream town. Always been this way since we were kids." Jericho grabbed the hair on the back of Olivia's head and pulled it up so she could face the class. Olivia's let out a little murmur, one eye more open than the other and a bit of drool threatening to leave the corner of her mouth. "Come on 'Livia, say hi."

"Whuh... What year is it..?" She managed through her sleepy delirium, moving her hands to rub the sleepy out of her eyes. Her voice was much softer than Jericho's and much less energetic. "'m Olivia. Nice to meet ya... Why's it smell good in here?" She asked referring to the sudden smell of delicious food.

Last edited:

v7B7tl5.png

Daemon sat boredly on the windowsill while trying to catch a dewdrop from one of the leaves outside, his illusionary body was in the classroom however, and managed to catch glimpses of the introduction that he doesn't really understand. But that was alright, since Val was with him, Val would explain everything to him if he doesn't understand.

"Heart-pounding? Hmm, I see I see, pounding out a creature's heart is an effective way of beating them in a fight, and this is a fighting school, so it makes sense to hear things like that." Daemon tilted his head and muttered to himself, as he clearly doesn't really understand what the boy in front was talking about. The whispering of a fae sized creature was barely audible in the rustling winds and leaves, as Daemon's true body blabbered on while his illusion formed looked perfectly unamused and slient.

A deep sigh can be heard inside of Daemon's mind, but he ignored it since it happens so much, he just assumes that's how his friend breathes. "If you don't understand something, ask me. Cease your interpretations, it is making me feel more idiotic by proxy."

"Okie Val, I'm sorry I ignored you. What does 'goddess' mean then?" The faerie asked under his breath, seemingly muttering to himself like a madman as the next few students introduced themselves. most of them were easy enough to understand, like one of them who said something about having fun. Daemon like to have fun to, that was the job of faeries after all.

"In this situation, it means a fool who's full of themselves." An unamused voice came from inside of his mind as Valencio Valefar, or the demon that he is currently sharing a body with responded, clearly somewhat annoyed at such a pompous introduction.

"I see, so that means her food is herself? You're right, there are truly fascinating races in the outside world."

A deep sigh echoed again throughout Daemon's mind. "You utter imbecile."

At least the next person's introduction was easy enough to understand, it was full of words that Daemon had learned the meaning of exactly. But they did look a little strange, their face a bit different from the others in the room, perhaps they were just of a different race that had faces made out of leather or plastic...where did leather and plastic come from anyways? It's probably people, right?

"Val, Val, what does in...-in-plum-dense mean? And what about okkkerrr-rence?" The next student was a bit long winded, Daemon lost his introduction about half way through, but the way they talked reminded Daemon a bit of Val, they both used long sentences and long words he doesn't recognize yet.

Val however, didn't respond, perhaps he was too tired, Daemon thought. Until something came out of his friend after a period of silence. "...That kid. He looks familiar."

"Oh, you two are family? I thought you hated your family- Oh right, that's not what familiar means, I remember now." Although he did manage to remember his expanded vocabulary, Daemon still doesn't know why people on the outside world eat such strange foods when walnuts and rose petals were just so much more delicious.

When the next student went it seems like Val has gotten over whatever he was thinking about. Daemon swung his legs around below the windowsill looking at them.
"I carry myself with my wings in combat, and when I'm an illusion I make it look like I'm carrying myself with my legs. Why do they need to ask that Val? And I thought we were on this place called Fried Island, what's this Dream Town place? Is it on the island?"

Valefar sighed again, losing count of how many times he had done it today and began explaining. "Dear, 'carry yourself' is an idiom, do you remember when we talked about those..." It droned on for a bit as Daemon listened to his friend in his head more than the random students introducing themselves.

When it was his turn Daemon flew towards the desk his illusion was (cloaked in an illusion hiding his true body), and jumped inside of the mirage form. After becoming more attuned to complex movements the illusionary body began to burst with energy of a zipping fae.

"Hi! My name is Daemon Lavenderwind, and this is my best friend Val, he's a voice inside my head. No one other than me can hear his voice or see him, but he's my best friend anyways, and he told me to come here so I can learn how to let him out of my head. I would show you what he looks like, but he doesn't like to be seen, and because he's my friend I want to respect what he wants. I'll respect what all of you want too, unless it would get in my or Val's way, then I'll kill you!" He said with a big smile and in an upbeat tone, projecting his words with auditory illusions around the room while holding tight to his scythe shaped staff.

"Ughhh- Way to ruin it you dimwit- That was bloody awful-" A sound that was half like a sigh and half like a screech came out of Val inside of Daemon's head and soon fell silent.

"Oh, Val just told me my introduction was awful and then passed out, I need to go try to wake him up and say sorry now. Bye bye!" With a cheerful wave Daemon skipped back to his seat and looked seemingly lost in a daydream as he went to apologize to Val.

Daemon sat boredly on the windowsill while trying to catch a dewdrop from one of the leaves outside, his illusionary body was in the classroom however, and managed to catch glimpses of the introduction that he doesn't really understand. But that was alright, since Val was with him, Val would explain everything to him if he doesn't understand.

"Heart-pounding? Hmm, I see I see, pounding out a creature's heart is an effective way of beating them in a fight, and this is a fighting school, so it makes sense to hear things like that." Daemon tilted his head and muttered to himself, as he clearly doesn't really understand what the boy in front was talking about. The whispering of a fae sized creature was barely audible in the rustling winds and leaves, as Daemon's true body blabbered on while his illusion formed looked perfectly unamused and slient.

A deep sigh can be heard inside of Daemon's mind, but he ignored it since it happens so much, he just assumes that's how his friend breathes. "If you don't understand something, ask me. Cease your interpretations, it is making me feel more idiotic by proxy."

"Okie Val, I'm sorry I ignored you. What does 'goddess' mean then?" The faerie asked under his breath, seemingly muttering to himself like a madman as the next few students introduced themselves. most of them were easy enough to understand, like one of them who said something about having fun. Daemon like to have fun to, that was the job of faeries after all.

"In this situation, it means a fool who's full of themselves." An unamused voice came from inside of his mind as Valencio Valefar, or the demon that he is currently sharing a body with responded, clearly somewhat annoyed at such a pompous introduction.

"I see, so that means her food is herself? You're right, there are truly fascinating races in the outside world."

A deep sigh echoed again throughout Daemon's mind. "You utter imbecile."

At least the next person's introduction was easy enough to understand, it was full of words that Daemon had learned the meaning of exactly. But they did look a little strange, their face a bit different from the others in the room, perhaps they were just of a different race that had faces made out of leather or plastic...where did leather and plastic come from anyways? It's probably people, right?

"Val, Val, what does in...-in-plum-dense mean? And what about okkkerrr-rence?" The next student was a bit long winded, Daemon lost his introduction about half way through, but the way they talked reminded Daemon a bit of Val, they both used long sentences and long words he doesn't recognize yet.

Val however, didn't respond, perhaps he was too tired, Daemon thought. Until something came out of his friend after a period of silence. "...That kid. He looks familiar."

"Oh, you two are family? I thought you hated your family- Oh right, that's not what familiar means, I remember now." Although he did manage to remember his expanded vocabulary, Daemon still doesn't know why people on the outside world eat such strange foods when walnuts and rose petals were just so much more delicious.

When the next student went it seems like Val has gotten over whatever he was thinking about. Daemon swung his legs around below the windowsill looking at them. "I carry myself with my wings in combat, and when I'm an illusion I make it look like I'm carrying myself with my legs. Why do they need to ask that Val? And I thought we were on this place called Fried Island, what's this Dream Town place? Is it on the island?"

Valefar sighed again, losing count of how many times he had done it today and began explaining. "Dear, 'carry yourself' is an idiom, do you remember when we talked about those..." It droned on for a bit as Daemon listened to his friend in his head more than the random students introducing themselves.

When it was his turn Daemon flew towards the desk his illusion was (cloaked in an illusion hiding his true body), and jumped inside of the mirage form. After becoming more attuned to complex movements the illusionary body began to burst with energy of a zipping fae.

"Hi! My name is Daemon Lavenderwind, and this is my best friend Val, he's a voice inside my head. No one other than me can hear his voice or see him, but he's my best friend anyways, and he told me to come here so I can learn how to let him out of my head. I would show you what he looks like, but he doesn't like to be seen, and because he's my friend I want to respect what he wants. I'll respect what all of you want too, unless it would get in my or Val's way, then I'll kill you!" He said with a big smile and in an upbeat tone, projecting his words with auditory illusions around the room while holding tight to his scythe shaped staff.

"Ughhh- Way to ruin it you dimwit- That was bloody awful-" A sound that was half like a sigh and half like a screech came out of Val inside of Daemon's head and soon fell silent.

"Oh, Val just told me my introduction was awful and then passed out, I need to go try to wake him up and say sorry now. Bye bye!" With a cheerful wave Daemon skipped back to his seat and looked seemingly lost in a daydream as he went to apologize to Val.

Last edited:
Milennia Phoenis
milmug.png
(when oni)​

Mil's face immediately shot over to the masked boy, beaming bright at him. She held up her fist and exclaimed, "It will! Oh, it will, bhai Eien! You've chosen well!" There was no sarcasm in her voice, she exclaimed it with so much enthusiasm that it was clear the blonde meant her words, even if there were those that would argue otherwise.

Goetia Betwixxta
goetiamug.png

"Ah? Uh.. ooh... nm.. Mnm," Goetia stammered surprised by someone actually asking her permission, glancing around to make sure she had heard him right. Then she slowly nodded her head, giving him the go ahead. "This one allows it."

"Uhh.. what are you...?"
she wondered aloud as he walked over to her, standing before her. That's when he put his hand on her head. "Ack!? Wha~?! Yyya!? Wha, why?.. Why you..! Nyaaa!" Goetia whined, her cheeks bright pink. She placed her own hands upon her head and hid.

"??? I-in lieu of what you've done.. I -I will forgive you because you've brought this one food!.. B-but this is a one time thing!!.. I shall ~shall not be so lenient next time! ..Kn~knave!"

"Did you bring yorangmelon juice?!"
Goetia asked out suddenly, eyes sweeping over the wide assortment of stuff he laid out. Seeing as how no, there was, in fact, no yorangmelon juice, the white haired prophet pouted. "Oh well, it's to be expected. You did not know. But next time you will!" she stated matter-of-factly with a small smile, already deciding herself there would be a 'next time' he did this. Before grabbing some pancakes with a look of wonder on her face.

She and Mil were alike in that regard. Mil had already begun shoving stuff onto a plate. A little bit of this. A bit of that. Pancakes, bacon, bacon, a whole lot of bacon, scones -whatever those were- eggs, "chicken tenders" -as he called them. She was aware of chicken, it was one of her favorite things to eat! They had plenty of chickens raised on the farms back in her villages. But these "chicken tenders" didn't look like any chicken she had ever seen! Still, without much concern, and more curious than anything, she had immediately shoved one in her mouth and savored the taste. "MM? MMMMMM!! OOOHHMMM!" Mil practically purred, rolling her head in delight. She stuffed another two tenders into her mouth, until her maw had three tenders just flopping out of it. She chewed them haphazardly with a grin. All the while she still grabbed more food.

"Thhnk yhew, bhai Lhfeor Bhhra-" Seeing as how her mouth was stuffed, Mil's voice was quite muffled. She began to swallow. The tendies still quite obviously half-chewed. "MNM?!?!" Her eyes bulged. Then the Asura pounded her chest and finished her swallow, literally downing the rest of the tendies without another bite all in one gulp. "Bhai Leor Berhardt! We shall walk this path together! The path of the Battle King! Friends?!" Mil's eyes lit up. She grinned broadly. "Bhai Leor Berhardt, I shall accept your offer of friendship! I have not had one before! This has already turned out to be the absolute best decision I have ever had! Mho ho ho! Thank you again, bhai Leor Berhardt!!"

She turned to the others who introduced themselves. "Ah! Bhai Jericho! And Behan Olivia! Yes, isn't it just a thrill to do battle??? I'm glad we are allies on this journey, and I look forward to when we can do battle!"

Next it was some weird-looking guy holding a large weapon with a mystic orb and a bladed weapon attached to it. That alone made Mil's eyes sparkle. "Hello, bhai Daemon Lavenderwind! Bhai Val! What? That wasn't awful! Just try to kill me!" She hit her chest. "I'm strong! I promise! A Battle King wouldn't die so easily! And I can't die before I'm officially crowned Battle King! Mho ho ho! Do not worry! It was a totally fine greeting! I cannot wait till we do battle and I shall like to do battle with bhai Val as well!!"

"Nnm.. weird, weird, they're all weird..." Goetia found herself mumbling, totally oblivious to her own unusualness. She then went back to picking at the food on her plate.

Eien Hiai
fe22bb11045f48ed9672fc38e6585dad.jpg
Eien was pleasantly surprised by the friendly demeanor of most of his classmates. And okay, maybe Mil's entusiasm was a little contagious. But just a little. His lips formed a smile beneath his mask, nodding in her direction as he raised a gloved hand and gave her a thumbs up. Meanwhile, more of his peers introduced themselves, and he was working overtime trying to make sure he remembered names. Never was a strong suit of his. The young man leaned forward again, sitting up straight to try and correct his posture and present himself more properly. After all, this place and situation certainly demanded it. Still, these days, it was a challenge to see a point in formality.

Then there were the others, the Leor fellow who had brought food for the class. What a friendly gesture! Eien wished he had thought of it. He rose from his seat, making sure to give friendly nods to all the other students that introduced themselves. As he made his way towards the goodies he pondered on them. One of them seemed to have been speaking to themselves, then mentioned a voice and their head. Daemon, was their name, apparently. How the heck did that work? Eien would have to admit to feelings of loneliness, fairly often, actually. But to never be alone sounded kind of awful too. Was that just something that some people dealt with? Eien wasn't one to talk, but this person seemed peculiar on a whole other level.

Eien had almost made it to the food when the siblings came up. Jericho seemed like a friendly sort, forward and well meaning, he gladly tipped his head to him in greeting and acknowledgement. However, with his sister Olivia, looking at her, Eien's eyes caught her sleepy expression and the cute look on her face, and his cheeks burned. Wait, cute? Well that wasn't good. Luckily he was wearing the mask.

Fortunately, it passed quickly and he made his way to the food, where he prepared himself a simple assortment of the items, including a chicken tender. But just one! The other meats would already be a bit much and he was allowed to have at least a little fried food. As his plate was prepped he made his way back towards his seat, only for his excitement to eat his food to leave him absent-minded enough to bump into a desk.

When he chuckled nervously and looked at the student he realized it was...oh no...the scary girl! His nervous chuckle caught in his throat and repeated as he almost dropped his plate, dropping down to catch the food items surprisingly efficiently on his plate as he backed away toward his seat nervously bowing his head as he apologized before humorously darting back to his seat, setting his plate in front of him.

"Sorry! Sorry! Hehe...I uh, I guess I wasn't watching where I...uhm, where you know...sorry!"

Oh man that was super awkward. Way to go you clutz, Eien scolded himself internally. As always, smooth as sandpaper.

Last edited:
MiracleSlayerLyricaIntroCard.png
Fashionably Late!
Lyrica was late. Late like she normally was when she's excited about something. Even if she did horribly on her first using her powers she was somewhat better at using them now. Swiftly she tried her best to run quickly toward her destination. With that, she also would've been lost if Lalabel didn't scout out the area ahead of time. Lyrica ran into the halls, and as she almost passed the bustling classroom she stood for a second to catch her breath. She pushed open the door with both her hands panting violently. Running all the way here was the longest amount of time she spent running in a while, not to mention all the times she tripped over random tree roots and rocks. But overall she made it just in time to see... A bunch of people were already here.

Lalabel.pnghojo_hibiki__precure_tsunagaru_pazurun__by_jellyheartsarchive_dd1y4e5.png
A bunch of people and food. Lyrica took in a deep breath and let out. She looked like she was melting on the floor, "My oh my, why didn't I get up earlier..." Lyrica let out, her voice defeated. Lalabel fluttered in and looked at Lyrica with judgment, "Miss Lyrica, you should've awoken when I told you to! If I didn't scout the area yesterday you would've been ten times more late than you already are." Lalabel scolded as she flew into the classroom to inspect the food. Lalabel was a tiny 8inch feline-esque creature staring from above at the food. That was when she saw, "Chicken!" Lalabel exhaled as she excitedly flew down to the table, grabbing a piece of the chicken and chewing at it vigorously. "Ah!" Lyrica exclaimed in dismay as she edge closer, still taking in a few breaths.

"Lalabel! You can't just eat anything you'd like without asking first!" She scolded Lalabel who was now floating to the ceiling as she continued to chew on the chicken paying no mind to Lyrica's statements. "Ah! I sincerely apologise for Lalabel's actions!" She said with a bubbly smile as she looked around the classroom. The old man must be the teacher, a Red girl, a Halo girl, Chicken looking boy, Long haired boy, an Orange tiger boy, Masked Face, Toothpaste hair and a grandma girl. Those were the somewhat offensive thoughts which ran in her head, not that she was going to say it loud but she still thought it.

She brushed off any dust that might've been on her skirt as she took in a deep breath. "Salutations, dear classmates!" She loudly spoke with a cheerful tone as she waved her hand a bit. "My name is Lyrica! I apologise for being so late! You see, normally schools have a uniform so I tried to get one but they kind of denied my purchases, so I just put together a blazer and skirt from my old school!" She said with a bubbly tone as she gestured to her outfit. "Oh! And we're the white doves, right? So I found this really cute white ribbon and decided to wear it to show off my school! Isn't it so cute?" Lyrica said as she twirled around excitedly, "It is so nice to meet you all, I look forward to getting to know each other!"

1658151898387.png

Ryuga was one of the first ones to arrive in class, not because he was particularly interested in the lessons, he just didn't want to be late again. After all, the last time he was late, he was placed into supposedly the bottom tier class, not that he cared that much. Nonetheless, it was embarrassing for a hypersonic dragon to be late! Just like the others, he came in dressed in the uniform that he had been provided. He was thankful that his powers had an off button, it would a nightmare to navigate through such a small space with his wings and tail.

Aside from a small suitcase, he also brought his flight helmet to complete a certain ritual of his after a successful mission. He continued the tallying of his takedowns from the fleet. His flight helmet was a well-decorated piece of equipment, many of which were silhouettes ranging from battleships, and carriers to giant mechas. But the most notable decoration was his emblem and his call sign which resembled a dragon with thrusters for wings along with the words "Crimson Comet". While tallying, his eyes would wander off toward whoever was currently doing their introductions.

He was surprised to see that there were so few of them in comparison to the other classes but considering most people who were assigned to this school would just immediately leave, perhaps it wasn't that surprising after all. The old man was fairly candid with his remarks, not that he had any issue with that. Reminded him of his drill sergeant back at home. From the outside, he looked just like another old man that could probably pass off as a janitor, but behind his eyes, he hid the secrets and wisdom of a lifetime. He seemed displeased with the student's lack of respect for the battle king's legacy. Though Ryuga himself didn't know much about the battle king, the title itself had no meaning to him. All he cared about was sharpening his own skills, and if becoming battle king is the side-effect of doing so, so be it.
"Adoro! Estego Sparenza is my name. I am much excited to engage in heart-pounding combat with you all!"
He couldn't put his finger on it, but the first student that introduced himself seemed way too familiar. His introduction was brief and concise. A simple man, who just wanted to fight, a sentiment he could relate with. A little bit on the naive side, but he has energy, that's for sure.

"Shit, we got a geezer as our teacher? I knew things were bad, but I wasn't thinking it'd be this bad. It's not like he's one of those Kung-fu masters. Welp, My name is Claire. I'm mostly here because I thought it would be fun. Though things may be a bit more of a pain than I expected."
The second student didn't have much respect for the teacher, and her motives seemed a lot more wishy-washy compared to the previous student. Perhaps she believed she deserves to be in a better school. Only time will tell if she is right.
"Ah! I am also QUITE EXCITED, bhai Estego Sparenza!" She pounded her fist into her chest, which was puffed out proudly. "I am Milennia Phoenis! I will become the Battle King! Of which I know I am!" She smiled brightly at her admission, not even considering what she was saying. "As the Future Battle King I cannot wait to also engage in vigorous, wonderful heart-pounding combat with you all! I'm sure it will be an absolute thrill! As the Future Battle King, I grant you permission to call me Mil! Thank you!"
The third student had enthusiasm rivaled only by the first. Her mindset and philosophy about becoming the battle king were interesting, to say the least. Another boisterous bruiser, probably has the strength and skills to back it up based on the scar on the forehead.

Goetia's white eyes left the cheerful, boisterous blonde and swept the room. "Uh.. er.. right." She slapped her hands down on the desk, then the short girl scooted her seat back and stood up. And yes, the strange artifact did float above her head. The halo. Bouncing and bobbing alongside her movement, as if it was barely "connected" but connected more so by an invisible spring of sorts. "I'm the reincarnation of a Prophet. A goddess if you will. You may refer to this vessel as goddess Goetia. Prophet Goetia. Goetia. Or, uh, whatever. Like the blonde weirdo, I give you my permission." Her delivery was far less excitable as Milennia's. In fact, it was delivered with a matter-of-fact, slow type of cadence that confused whether or not she was speaking sarcastically, or if she truly meant what she said. Her voice was also a bit gravelly, and coarse. None of her mannerisms -other than the fact that her gaze lingered on each student, staring into their eyes- indicated anything other than her being 100% serious.

The fourth student seemed to be the person that never grew out of their chunnibyou phase. Or was she really the vessel of the goddess? Or maybe she was both. She was amusing, that was a certainty. Ryuga looked forward to seeing if her combat ability was worthy of the title of a "goddess".

"Uh, hey. I'm Eien. I just decided to join this whole crazy thing because I'm hoping it'll help me to become a better version of myself." With his comfortable vanilla introduction concluded, he contently leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms. That ought to do it. Nothing flashy or too calm. Just in the middle, below the radar. Perfect.

The fifth student, was a mysterious one, wearing a gas mask, for some reason. And yet, his reasoning for joining the school resonated well with him. While he lacks the energy and enthusiasm of the previous student, this seemed to be a deliberate move. What did this guy have to hide?

The self-introduction session was interrupted by a young man, that resembled a chicken. He took the initiative of preparing breakfast for everyone. A very interesting move, and a good teambuilding experience for everyone. A go-getter? Or perhaps a crowd-pleaser? It was difficult to tell, but Ryuga wasn't one to say no to good food.
"I'm Jericho. Personally love a good thrill of a fight, and I can't wait to see how the rest of you carry yourselves in combat. I know it'll be a tough ride, so I'll be workin' hard to match each and every one of you."
"'m Olivia. Nice to meet ya... Why's it smell good in here?" She asked referring to the sudden smell of delicious food.

The next students were the twins. The young man seemed really pleased with Leor's banquet. He openly admits he loves to fight and had a humble attitude, a respectable individual. His sister on the other hand was much more difficult to gauge. She looked like she likes to sleep...a lot. Not much else to say, for now at least.

"Hi! My name is Daemon Lavenderwind, and this is my best friend Val, he's a voice inside my head. No one other than me can hear his voice or see him, but he's my best friend anyways, and he told me to come here so I can learn how to let him out of my head. I would show you what he looks like, but he doesn't like to be seen, and because he's my friend I want to respect what he wants. I'll respect what all of you want too, unless it would get in my or Val's way, then I'll kill you!"

Among all the oddballs in the class, the next student somehow managed to stand out. He claimed that he had a friend inside his head, someone he consistently talked to throughout his introduction. But considering the world they lived in, he wouldn't exactly rule out the possibility that there was in fact something else residing in his mind. That or it could just be a case a split personality. A curious case nonetheless. But that casual threat at the end did seem genuine even though most people would take it as a joke.

He didnt pay much attention to the chitter chatter of the other students until he heard another student come in.
She brushed off any dust that might've been on her skirt as she took in a deep breath. "Salutations, dear classmates!" She loudly spoke with a cheerful tone as she waved her hand a bit. "My name is Lyrica! I apologise for being so late! You see, normally schools have a uniform so I tried to get one but they kind of denied my purchases, so I just put together a blazer and skirt from my old school!" She said with a bubbly tone as she gestured to her outfit. "Oh! And we're the white doves, right? So I found this really cute white ribbon and decided to wear it to show off my school! Isn't it so cute?" Lyrica said as she twirled around excitedly, "It is so nice to meet you all, I look forward to getting to know each other!"
She was cute, or maybe she was just trying to act cute. It's hard to tell these days. She had to modify an existing uniform to match the current dress code. An admirable effort. But its hard to take people like this at face value. Maybe she had something to hide as well? After all, no one is truly nice in this world, right?

"And...done." with one final stamp, his helmet's tally was finally complete. A new record too. And now it was finally time for his own introduction. Placing his helmet to one side of the desk, Ryuga finally stood up and spoke. "My name is Ryuga Akahoshi. But feel free to call me Ryuga. Truth be told, I don't know much about the Battle King, nor do I understand the significance of the title. All I know is that this island is where the strongest fighters have gathered, a prime opportunity for all of us to sharpen our skills. If any of you were to fight me, all I ask is one thing. Don't hold back. Apart from that, I look forward to fighting with and against every single one of you" His tone seemed professional, clearly someone who was used to doing public speaking. And just like that, the red comet of the east sat back down. He contemplated on introducing himself with a title, but he preferred to let his actions speak for themselves.

6af87e15f467ef4ccb1770b6972b627a.jpg
Ban the Maverick
Time: Too early in the morning for this.
Mood(s): Sleepy, Tired, Groggy, Sly
Location(s): From Bed to Classroom
Mention(s): Everyone in class and not in class (Koji)
Interaction(s): None (Yet)

" . . . "

No alarm clocks, nothing went off. A pair of closed eyes peacefully slumbered while his chest slowly rose and fell with each breathe. Nothing could wake him from this slumber. Not until the noise began and wafting of the smell of food. Ban's eyes slowly opened as he began listening before taking another whiff of the air. Food. Which meant he could nab it on the way out instead of cooking for himself. Perfect. His body slowly rose before letting loose a deep yawn, covering his mouth with hand. Removing the covers from himself, Ban settled on getting changed to head downstairs. A pair of dark dress pants, a black short-sleeved t-shirt, a white button-up, long-sleeved dress-shirt with rolled up sleeves. Ban made sure to have the bottom two buttons and the top two buttons stay undone, only buttoning up the middle, before loosely tying a red neck tie around himself. It dangled loosely around his neck before Ban shrugged before adjusting two black armbands on each of his wrists, displaying small numbers and data. Particularly, how much Nth energy he had as well as how his health was doing and the time. It was even connected and synced with his phone, which he made sure to tuck away into a backpocket. Nonetheless, his overall look was airtight, perfectly lazy and done with the least amount of effort. Slipping into a pair of red-and-white high-top Vans, Ban simply brushed his teeth, washed his face, before walking down the steps.

All the while, Ban made the occasional odd micro-expression while getting ready and walking down these very stairs. His classmates were unique but that was only one way of putting it. Each had their unique quirks and characteristics, effectively putting them into a box he could accurately surmise each to be. Even the teacher was easily enough to figure out. While it might be considered an assumption on his part, there was nothing wrong with having a working theory of how everyone operated, although it was not his plan to study or observe them today. Mr. Sparenza seemed the good-natured yet giant oaf, although his foreign ethnicity might have something to do with that. Different cultures, different ideas of what is fun as well as what is socially acceptable. Perfect. Ms. Claire (last name not yet not found out) appeared to be the typical party or spoiled girl, expecting fun instead of blood, sweat, and tears by his estimate. Whether she was strong or not did not matter. There was always someone stronger. That and her lack of respect for elderly people may have resonated with him, but he knew better. Grandpa Sam Maverick taught him the harsh reality of respecting your elders, or at least one in particular: Grandpa Maverick himself. Despite this, Claire worked perfectly. Ms. Phoenis sported the bubbly energy that outshined Mr. Sparenza's, which meant she would be among the number who found this challenge fun, and her way of talking suggested she knew little of using an indoor voice. Perfect.

Ms. Goetia (last name and whether or not she was an actual god unknown) appeared to be demonstrating a complete lack of interest in the class, especially the louder ones, and appeared to think rather highly of herself. Perhaps due to her status. However, it seems--whatever her status may be--it did not get her far, stuck in the white doves. A complete lack of either self-awareness or respect for others appeared to be another trait of hers. Also perfect. Eien appeared to be similarly quiet, although not out of distaste for anyone, but perhaps out of anxiety? After all, speaking about being a better version of oneself often indicates either sincerity and compassion or perhaps he did see something as being wrong with himself. It could even be both. Perfect.

Mr. Bradhardt. Now that man was a teacher's pet and people pleaser, or, at the very least, trying to get one everyone's good side on the first day. Whether out of a place of genuine kindness or goodness or perhaps a more sinister form of manipulation, Ban did not know. It never paid to be paranoid, just prepared. Also perfect. Especially since free food was offered. Mr. Jericho (last name unknown) and Ms. Olivia (last name unknown), two siblings that Ban had no clue what terms the pair were on. Although, having a sleepy sibling probably meant more likely their relationship with each other was on good terms, especially with how they talked about one another. Normal, if not their accents giving them away as being a bit out of place. Although, it seems many of the students here had an undertone of an accent somewhere in their speech. Odd. Still the pair were perfect as well.

Mr. Lavenderwind was not at all odd. Unlike most of the others, who were effectively stunted emotionally or character-wise in some way if their eccentricities or attitudes were any indication, Mr. Lavenderwind either suffered from harboring a foreign entity inside his head or was mentally-troubled, in which case it would do all the good in the world to stay away from him. Threats of death spoken in a child-like manner indicated as such, unless the man's mental development was entirely child-like or eccentric that he spoke the words without care. Not good. Perfect in a way, but definitely should be kept at a distance until Ban knew more. There was something off about him in particular. Something Ban was missing. Although, all of his classmates would need to be kept at a distance.

Ms. Lyrica (last name unknown) and Lalabel (last name and gender undetermined) certainly made it through the door long before Ban could ever reach it as he kept taking slow steps. Light, upbeat, and sweet enough to give diabetes. A positive force within this group that had a bubbliness that the other loudmouths lacked and the ability to use an indoor voice as well. The typical school sweetheart, if Ban had to categorize her. People would probably swoon over her most, if not over the rest, just by voice and attitude alone. Then again, that was just a guess on his part. Everyone had different tastes. No matter, she worked perfectly as well. Ryuga, the last but not least of them, spoke with a professional and stern manner. Military or corporate, perhaps? Ban had been scanning the room, peering in past the wood walls to confirm some of his suspicions of each member. Ryuga had a helmet. Ban figured himself to be most likely on the money about Ryuga being of an upper-echelon organization or workforce. Like Goetia, it seems his status did not carry him far, resulting in his stay in the white doves.

All of them were the perfect cover as he tried to find the fastest and most natural way to get expelled.

In fact, all of them seemed incapable or overly-flamboyant or eccentric about their manner. It gave him a guess as to why most, if not all, were here. Ban sighed, waiting outside a minute or two after that introduction before opening the door, slowly and carefully, before peering his head in. Without a word, the young man (although older than most of the other students) walked into the classroom, letting the door flutter to a close behind him before walking straight for a beeline towards the food. A small helping of the eggs, bacon, and chicken, much smaller than anyone else's and much too small to be exactly healthy or to fill one's belly, was placed in his tupperware before he sealed it. He let the fork sit inside the tupperware with the food. It would be fine. He doubted the handle would get greasy. Next was the coffee. He poured him a pure cup before tossing in two sugars and two milks in before taking the cup and sealing it as well.

Before making another beeline for the exit. His walk, same as before, was calm, nonchalant, and steady with direction and purpose. In one hand, he balanced his tupperware full of food and his coffee cup atop that, while his other hand remained free. With that one hand, his arm immediately went to smack the staff Daemon was holding, just give it a light clap and not knock the thing out of the wizard-looking student's arms. No harm, no foul. All Ban expected was a light clap of flesh meeting material. As for his next target, Ban simply snapped his arm out at speed, attempting to simply flick the halo above the prophets head up and down before attempting to spin it around, like a record on a record player, with one hand. This was made easier with the fact that the prophet was sitting. And, finally, try his hand at tapping his tupperware against the helmet sitting by Ryuga, hoping to create an excellent sound to the ears with such a maneuver.

And that was all he would do, or, at least, attempt before heading towards the door without a word. After all, someone was spying on them outside. Ban could hear their heartbeat as well as their voice. A male man. Outside and nearby, spying on them if Ban had to guess. No one came out here unless they were teacher, faculty, or a student of the white doves. Ban figured either it was one of those or someone liked the show going on here. That and Ban could smell donuts emanating from where that person sat.

His hand went for the door handle to leave. Ban already caught all the introductions, the benefit of having enhanced senses and nanites to help sift through the white-noise and selectively hear each person's voices. Then there was the fact Ban had little doubt that the old man would probably not even register his absence. And, if he did, well, Ban had a plan to get out of here anyway. A few in fact. The first of which was to ignore the old man and just leave out the door anyway and exit this building anyway. He doubted the man was thrilled to be here or paid enough to care. He was also perfect.

Let's just hope this teacher was not particularly interested in keeping his students in class. Or particularly observant, yes?

Last edited:
1658362385058.png
Gurimu Gouketsu

Keeping to the back of the line given her late arrival, Guri could not help but notice that she seemed to be one of the smallest in the class. Not that it mattered, she had her equalizer right next to her. A bash on the head, a kick or fist to the face, hitting the knees, or elsewhere in the case of the males, she could bring them all a few inches. All of them went on introducing themselves, some talking a bit too much, as her mind dwelled on a few of them.

"Wait, wait, wait! You mean you fuckers actually give us some place to live free of charge? Don't mind if I do! Though, uh what's the rules on digging around? Like actually digging around." It was then she reflected on the other introductions and made ready to do so in turn, her thoughts lingering on each one.

First was Estego, a well-built human male, he seemed fun, though she didn't know about standing on that desk, what if it collapsed? He seemed like interesting people though.

Next was a girl named Claire, she seemed to be here for a bit of the same reason as her own, but discounted the old man for being old. If anything that made him all the more dangerous. Sucked he had to clean the desk though.

Next was some blonde human girl, she would be decent to drink with maybe. Other than that she seemed sure she would be the battle king and named herself Milennia Phoenis. She sure as shit wasn't from the far east, wherever she was from. Nickname Mil though, which was great as she was already on the way to forgetting the rest.

Next was some bratty girl that was even worse, claimed to be a God, this was totally the sort that would exist on the mortal realm and go, "I'm a God, how do you kill a God?" and dismiss a team of adventurers as not a threat. This one would be fun to break a little. Heh. Her name was Goetia. Something about the way she behaved bothered Guri.

Next was some weirdo in a mask. Wasn't much to say about this one, well minus she knew it was a boy, or so she guessed, named Eien, seemed to like hiding to the back and leaning in his chair. Bet he's boring.

Next was a, wait was he a Chicken? Nah, that couldn't be right, so thought the Goat. He brought food, breakfast food, Chicken Tenders? Who ate Chicken tenders for breakfast? He seemed rather well mannered. Leor Berhardt. Leo it was, or maybe Leor. Was the good safe though or an attempt to poison? Something to sniff later.

Going on with this circus were what were clearly twins. Jericho and Olivia, one seemed sleep the other seemed a bit like the other but liked a good fight. Was he not interested in winning?

Next was was some guy talking about a friend of his, maybe one of the others in the room? Ah, Val was a voice inside their head, that explained that. "Wait.. What?" She said, narrowing her eyes on the other. This one may need to be delt with early on...

Then the others went on about talking on who would be king and who was weird. Then some girl that was overly well dressed for a fighter was here, all the more reason to keep an eye on her. Seemed there was a school uniform. They didn't really tell her anything and she had been just digging around the Island. Still, she wasn't about to wear any uniform. Piss on that. Her name was Lyrica and she seemed unhinged. This was not what she meant by most challenging class; it wouldn't be the first time she worked with the insane at least...

Well, this Ryuga fellow seemed simple enough and she could respect that. Had a lot of techy looking things on him, wondered what his electric bill looked like. Still he was at least from the Far East, or his family was. He should be okay, though wasn't he someone she had seen before? Curious, very curious.

Then the final guy was fucking off without so much as a "hey, how are yah?!" Rude. Looked half dead too, must like sleeping in. Well nothing to learn about this one other than he had scars and looked a bit like a pretty boy. Still, half dead looking, did he need some coffee? The notchickenman had brought some. Then there was the creepy dude watching them from a tree, his ass was getting kicked out of his class into here.

And that left just her. Not caring to stand on the Desk like the previous, or pronounce herself as a God, given she wasn't one, Guri lets her giant spoon land on the floor beside her with a CLANG. "Well, guess that leaves me next huh?" Pointing a thumb at her chest, she grins showing off razor sharp teeth as her horizontal pupil eyes meet theirs in turn, her horns with ribbons moving side to side with her head.

"Name's Gurimu Gouketsu. I work hard, I look for treasure, I like to eat meat if it ain't shit and I like to drink and fight. I wanna be the King because if there is a King then there must be treasure and if there is treasure then there is money and money makes the world go round. And if you are a King a lot of people will want to get rid of you which means all the fights come to me and I don't have to screw around traveling the world anymore as a Mercenary. So yeah, ah, call me Guri, everyone else does."

Interactions: All concerned parties.

Last edited:
Estego was quite pleased with his classmates and couldn't help but let out a hardy laugh "We will all get to know each other better. Hopefully a fire may be alight underneath some of you! I will work hard for that!" All of his classmates were interesting, though some seemed to not know why they were here. The red-skinned horned girl stood out to him in particular, seeming to be just as passionate. Of course, with the introduction of food, Estego had filled a plate of bacon and eggs.

And while Claire wanted some of those as well, but was unfortunately too late by the time she got our of her seat, instead opting for the scones. Which were delicious. What the hell was a guy like that doing here?!? Honestly there were a lot of questions with some of the people there. Like what the hell is a self-proclaimed god doing here? Or a guy who has voices in his head? It was weird. All these people's smells too were... Odd. Like a few of them shouldn't exist in the way they do. Oh well, she'd learn more later.

As everyone was getting introduced, the door was kicked open again, with it's hinges already barely hanging on, it slammed onto the floor. In stepped Kan again. "God dammit! That one is on me...:" He looked out to the class and saw the spread of food. (How he missed that the first time who can say) "No matter. Everyone acquainted? Then follow me outside. I hope you hadn't filled up on heavy foods. You're going to regret it."

"Mph?..." The comical pile of eggs and bacon had already been devoured. He was now feeling a little concerned.

Once outside, the class was met with a simple dirt ring, almost sumo style. It had a diameter of almost 5 meters. "If I am going to train you all I need to see what each and every one of you excels at. And by that degree what you're currently lacking in. Two of you, step in to the ring. The rules? Push your opponent out. How you do that does not matter. Just try not to kill anyone. So then, who's up first?" Kan hadn't given tell, but he was aware that someone here was indeed watching them. Perhaps they too could join in on the fun

Milennia Phoenis
mo mil mug.png
milmug-png.1003275
Faynorae Faynorae TreasureSniper TreasureSniper

"AH! Hello, behan Lyrica, and Lalabel!" Milennia began almost immediately in greeting, grinning broadly. "Your battle uniform looks great! And it is nice to meet you! I'm Milennia! You can call me Mil!" she chimed brightly, seeing as how the girl had just arrived and might've missed the introduction. Plus she had ended with the fact that she wanted 'to get to know each other' -and the first and best way to do that was through names!

A moment later, Milennia looked absolutely shocked. Abhorred. Distraught even. She rounded on the man who caused her such immeasurable distress. "WHAAT?! The title of Battle King is VERY SIGNIFICANT! IT'S THE KING! OF BATTLE!" She exclaimed, as if expecting that explained it. "Hold back? What's that?? Heh! I NEVER hold back!" she exclaimed again. "Whatever that is! If we fight, bhai Ryuga Akahoshi, then I will do as you wish! And fight with all that I have!" She flashed him a big smile, hoping that would please him.

"Ah! Sir!.." Milennia began, trailing off, as she reached out for the male that entered the classroom. Only to deflate as he immediately left without a word. Her hand withdrew, pulling back nothing but air, a solemn frown gracing her attractive features. "Who was that?..."

It was only brief, but Mil immediately bounced back. The goat girl brought the blonde's energy right back. "Good day, bhai Gurimu Gouketsu! Ah, bhai Guri! I also like to fight! I can't wait for us to do battle! It'll be invigorating, I'm sure!" Milennia was beaming. This class was growing more and more interesting! She was extremely happy with the turnout! So many fun faces! So many fun fights on the horizon! Speaking of...

They were all called to follow the teacher outside? Mil was not yet done eating, not by a long shot. But she was eager to see what the teacher had in store! So she grabbed a few last strips of bacon, another tender, and stuffed a pancake into her mouth so it comically it hung down from her lips, flapping as she raced after him.

Stuffing everything in her mouth as it was the quickest way to finish, she observed what was before her. This wasn't exactly what Mil had expected, but her eyes were sparkling anyway. "Ooo~~!! OOO!! Me~mee!" she called, only to choke up a bit, her face turning a bit blue. She struggled to swallow everything -the rest of her breakfast- that she had unceremoniously stuffed in her mouth. But a few pounds on her chest later and it all went down. She didn't even taste it.

"ME!! MEE!! I'll fight! Choose me!" Mil excitedly exclaimed. She wasted no time and didn't even look for the teacher's approval before setting foot into the circle. The tomboy then glanced around with a smirk on her face. Her eyes glittered with emerald excitement.

Goetia Betwixxta
goetiamug-png.1003276

The Dapper Mog The Dapper Mog
Fill Fill

"How can you see anything out of that thing anyway?" Goetia asked, looking up at the panicked boy. "Is there something wrong with you? If you removed the mask would we all be repulsed by your ugliness? Or would we all die from some curse? Tch. Well, anyway, move aside knave, I must grab another of these fluffy pan cakes! My taste buds thoroughly enjoyed them! And my tummy -er- stomach is growling for more! If you stand in my way any longer, then you shall have another curse to deal with! Have I made myself clear, knave?!"

He then instantly began to apologize and backed off straight to his seat. That... surprised Goetia, to the point of making her feel bad. Partly because of what she said, and partly because he seemed so pitiful. "Ah, y~yes, well, good. Ahem. Good, then, boy. Um.."

That's about when another boy walked over to her. So! All these young men were drawn to her! Well of course! As a goddess, that was simply so! They felt an innate desire, no need! To worship her! It was inevitable! Just as she was basking in that realization, the male began to uh, fondle her halo.

"AH! What are you doing?!?" Demanded Goetia. "Stop that! Stop that, I say! B-before I curse you! S~stop it! How dare you show such insolence to one such as I!!" She attempted to stop the taller boy from messing with her halo but swatting at his hands and pushing on his chest. He finally did. Leaving Goetia sniffling and teary-eyed. She sniffled and rubbed her nose, cheeks red. "H~how dare you~!!..Y~you fiend!! A c-c-curse upon you! A curse upon you for forever!!! Snff!" she unhappily shouted at him as he departed, waving her hands in his direction as if to place a curse on him. Then she curled up, still sniffling.

Only to whine a bit as they were called outside. Poor Goetia trotted behind the pack, her mood completely shot, nose pink and her lips quivering, all while she gently rubbed down her halo. As if she were caressing a small creature that needed it. She had no desire to do any fighting now. She thanked the simpleminded blonde one for taking center stage, so she didn't have to deal with that or anything for awhile longer.

Last edited:
Ban the Maverick
Mood(s): Sleepy, Lazy, Groggy, Sly, Dry
Location(s): Classroom
Mention(s): Mileenia Phoenis ( Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko ), Goetia Betwixxta ( Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko ),
Interaction(s): Gurima Gouketsu ( RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun )

" . . . "

It looks like the old man would not be bothering dear old Ban after all. Instead, the old man seemed more focus on training than taking attendance or keeping count of his students. Score. On top of that, there was the little bonus of Goetia's reaction, which he figured those who had their stuff touched would soon follow in their complaints. A thousand curses? Nothing new to Ban. He could easily deal with them. Ban would have smiled at the Goetia girl's misery, but his face instead kept its cool and emotionless demeanor, ignoring the more energetic Mileenia's attempts to talk to him. He almost would have left. If not for one more announcement. The horned girl's own proclamation rivaled that of the more energetic bunch, and her reasons were clear, if not more self-centered. He doubted there was nay dishonesty to her words, although--if there was any--it would only aid her. A mercenary in this group? He could almost believe it if not for comically enlarged utensil she wielded. And, instantly, he knew he had to touch it. Well, better yet, just give it a quick flick and be on his way.

So, while students began filing out of the room or tried getting his attention, Ban just quickly made his way over to the sharp-toothed, square-pupiled vixen. Sneaking behind her, he tapped one shoulder before quickly dashing to the other side of her. Hopefully, it would make her look the other way while he snuck up and simply flicked his finger on the large, metal spoon. If all went well, a glorious sound of finger meeting metal would ring out across the classroom. Music to Ban's ears!

"Can I use that for ice cream?" Ban spoke, nothing but a dryness to his voice. Before raising his eyebrow only slightly and giving the little spoon a tug in his direction. A small, if dry, jest in his part. He was curious what her reaction would be.

For a second, Ban thought of a joke involving spooning, but he had to quell that instinct to say it aloud. After all, the young man did not want to give the wrong idea or impression to this goat-like lady, and dating or sleeping around with a team or group often led to complications. So, instead, Ban gazed outside, past the door, to where the man sitting the tree ate his donuts. Ban could still smell them. His next target after his little spoonful of fun with Miss Gurima Gouketsu.

[ICODE][/ICODE]A moment later, Milennia looked absolutely shocked. Abhorred. Distraught even. She rounded on the man who caused her such immeasurable distress. "WHAAT?! The title of Battle King is VERY SIGNIFICANT! IT'S THE KING! OF BATTLE!" She exclaimed, as if expecting that explained it. "Hold back? What's that?? Heh! I NEVER hold back!" she exclaimed again. "Whatever that is! If we fight, bhai Ryuga Akahoshi, then I will do as you wish! And fight with all that I have!" She flashed him a big smile, hoping that would please him.
1658506889497.png
Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Fill Fill
Ryuga was dumbfounded by the lady's reaction. Did he really say something that would warrant such a reaction? He also noticed that girl was using some sort of suffix in front of everyone's name. Hindu if he is not mistaken. "I...see..." her explanation, left a lot to be desired, but he had a feeling she was trying really hard. "Then I'll have that to look forward to." Was this an open challenge? Whatever it was, he certainly welcomed her to try. "What exactly are you gonna do when/if you become the battle king?" Since she claimed that she was already the battle king he thought he'd humor the idea to see if she was capable of thinking ahead.

While conversing with her, he noticed at the corner of eye that one of the students was randomly tapping objects, including his helmet. It was curious action, but more importantly, disrespectful. And after the all that, this person tries to leave. Interesting. Moving to intercept, Ryuga would walk in front of Ban to catch his attention. "Hey there. Saw you touching my helmet earlier... any particular reason why?" His tone was neutral, and could be interpreted in numerous ways, from hostile to simply asking for clarification. Though in all honesty he just didn't like idea of someone touching his stuff without his permission, especially something so personal to him there has been with him since day one. For all he knew he could have placed a curse on it, considering he doesn't know his abilities. Either way, this was his chance to explain himself. Who knows maybe they'll even become friends.

While the teacher's announcement did get his attention for a short while. He remained in front of Ban, waiting for a satisfying answer. It's best for him to set proper boundaries with these people. Especially the troublesome folk who think they could just walk over people. Where he came from, everyone treated each other with a mutual respect.

1658535509194.png
Gurimu Gouketsu

Watching the immediate reactions, the blonde-haired girl seemed overly excited about all of this. Buh huh, buh what? The hell was that, some sort of catch phrase? A greeting, a curse? Well, she seemed too friendly to be a curse user. The rest of her words made sense at least, giving her a thumbs up from her right hand she tilts her head slightly and nods. "Aye, that would be great! Maybe you are the physical sort? But yeah, hell maybe we could go drinking! But yeah, not letting you just become king, haha!"

It was then that the fellow that was leaving decided to stop and tug on her spoon, touching it to begin with and asking an interesting question, a little bit of a smart ass but so was she. Turning her gaze towards the unknown man.

"I'm afraid to do that you need to be just a few centimeters or feet taller. Or several dozen. Plus, while yah seem to have a big mouth it ain't quite big enough for this."
With that she allows her spoon to push against him, it's significant weight to press into him before she pulls it back one handedly. "Didn't your mother teach you not to grab things from other people or to not talk to strangers? What's that saying, "Tell me your name before I tell you mine."? Heh. Well time to go play, don't much care who I fight. Or what order I go in."

Waiting to see if he gave an answer, her unnatural eyes bored right into his, her grin seeming both hostile and amussed.

Interactions: Fill Fill Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

Last edited:
WTemB0D.jpg

Ex1Nl4v.png

If Leor was being honest, he would have said that Goetia's reaction to a simple headpat was adorable. "Ahaha! Of course, Lady Goetia. I'm glad you could find it in your heart to forgive me." Was he just teasing her or was he being serious? He seemed sincere in his mannerisms, but who was to say? "And I'll try to remember your yorangmelon juice next time," he said, giving the girl a smile as he moved along.

Still, Leor was happy to see as least a bit of a good reaction to his gift of food. One of two twins was the first to speak on it. 'Jericho. Olivia.' He repeated their names, smiling as Jericho declared him a "rival-buddy." He didn't mind that classification at all. The girl seemed tired. Did she get enough sleep? Was that just how she was? Some form of narcolepsy?

Maybe it didn't matter as much as Leor seemed to be thinking about it.

'Daemon Lavenderwind' was next. Leor nodded along. Something seemed out of place with this one. He couldn't put a finger on it though. He seemed to have a voice in his head. The question arose in Leor's mind: 'Is the voice real? A figment?' He vaguely remembered his grandfather talking about demons whom had the ability to possess or invade the body's of others. Was that the case here? There was no true way of knowing. Hell, maybe Daemon was just crazy.

What snapped him back to attention was the sound of Mil's voice. She too seemed quite happy with the food he'd brought. This had turned out quite nicely so far. That was good. If nothing else, the girl was energetic. Her and Goetia also seemed among the first to grab food. Had he not snacked a bit before class, he might have grabbed some more too but he wanted to make sure that everyone had a little to eat before he grabbed some for himself.

Besides, there was so much going on. So much to observe. From mannerisms to speech to how the others moved. His eyes followed everyone he could, when he could. He was sure the others would be doing the same. He wanted to be friends, but they were all rivals as well. 'Heh... buddy-rivals.' he thought with a slight chuckle.

And just as he thought he had everything figured out, another new face arrived. 'Lyrica and Lalabel.' She was late, but seemed a kind person. "Ah! Do help yourselves to the food. I made sure to bring enough. Everyone should be able to enjoy it," he said, wanting to make sure they knew it was okay. She was very cheerful. It didn't look like the bunch had any overt loners or anti-socials.

Even the next student to speak 'Ryuga Akahoshi' didn't seem the loner type. He was professional, perhaps a disciplined individual. A soldier? But he didn't seem the edgy loner type.

One student though, or maybe he wasn't a student? Leor wasn't sure. He seemed on his way out just as quickly as he'd entered. Leor opened his mouth to ask who he might be, but was stopped by the next introduction. 'Gurimu Gouketsu' was her name. Leor had caught little reactions from her, one in particular earning a chuckle: the reaction to Daemon's final proclamation. Her motives were clear and simple enough. He could get behind that reasoning. Money and a more fights. In a way, they were all looking for more fights.

There wasn't much more to be said before Kan returned. Leor smiled, shaking his head at the antics. It seemed they would be moving outside. He was more than willing to cooperate, rushing out with the rest of the class.

"Yes!" He cheered. He had sort of been hoping that the first day wouldn't be too boring. It was nice to get to know each other, but how much could they really get to know each other by simply speaking. His grandfather, after all, had taught him that one of the best ways to learn about a person was to trade fists with them. This was the perfect opportunity!

So, as Ban seemed to poke fun at the comically large spoon that Guri was toting, what was it for Leor wondered, he began scanning his classmates and potential opponents. Who would he be facing off against? Of course, his attention was drawn to Ryuga and Ban. Was this a show down? A test of wills? Is this what humans called squaring up? Leor wasn't even sure what to focus on anymore!

Luckily, Guri spoke, her words prompting a laugh from Leor. It was just a little louder than he expected to let out. "You're all truly an interesting sight," he admitted quite loudly. "I was looking forward to all of this before, but now I'm even more eager to see where this journey will take us." He may not have matched Estego or Mil in terms of enthusiasm, but he certainly wasn't without his own bit of excitement.

iXgHCsv.png

qdLxkWV.png

"I agree," an unfamiliar voice spoke up.

"Bwkaaawk?!" Leor squawked, yes squawked, as he was startled by the looming figure who'd appeared beside him. Quickly he covered his mouth, a light blush evident on his face.

"Aha, sorry. Didn't mean to startle you," the young lady continued. "Also sorry everyone," she added. "I had a bit of trouble finding the classroom. And I woke up late. And I kind of... well... it doesn't matter." Her voice was calm and soft and she was still holding back a bit of a laugh. The chicken boy had just made a chicken sound after all.

Leor took a small breath before clearing his breath. "Right... yeah. No need to apologize. No harm no foul."

"Awesomesauce~" She replied with a small smile before turning to everyone else. "I'm Ramona Burgess. Pleasure to meet you all," She said as she placed the rather last hammer she was carrying down beside herself and gave the other students a small bow.

~~Preamble to Leor v Jericho~~

It was quick a simple introduction, but given things were already kicking up, there wasn't time for much more. The others seemed to be pairing off into couplets. Ramona scanned her classmates and potential friends. She had to pick the right opponent. She wasn't sure how willing she was to go all out. Most of the class seemed to be of that mindset.

"Since every seems to be finding partners, perhaps we should-"

"Hold on," Ramona interrupted Leor. Her eyes wandered for a moment before she saw one of the twins entering the sumo ring. He was very pretty. She almost wanted to fight him. That would be one way to get her hands on him. But... "I think, you should take him on," she said to Leor before giving him a hearty push toward the sumo ring.

With that done, Ramona could focus on finding her own opponent. Eye candy, a chance to observe other fights, and a chance to find herself an opponent. This was turning out better than she'd hoped!

Ban the Maverick
Mood(s): Tired, Sly, Dry, Mischievous
Location(s): Classroom to Outside
Mention(s): Leor Berhardt ( Demon Shinobi Demon Shinobi ), Goetia Betwixxta ( Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko )
Interaction(s): Ryuga Akahoshi ( TreasureSniper TreasureSniper ), Gurimu Gouketsu ( RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun ), Ramona Burgess ( Demon Shinobi Demon Shinobi )

" . . . "

Ban raised an eyebrow just a little before a smirk began to creep just a little to his lips. Even as the spoon weapon the goat yokai held pushed against his chest, Ban only budged a little, not intent on being rather difficult to move. That and he had little to gain by showing off his strength so early on. Instead, he settled for showing off a bit of wordplay.

"Mm. My growth spurt could have made me taller, but it more went towards certain lower regions," Ban spoke offhandedly, almost solemnly at first before it went back to his usually dry and newly mischievous tone. She did bring up size after all, and he shrugged before continuing his little dry bout of humor. "Might even put the spoon to shame."

Not the most original joke, but Ban found it a tad bit humorous. Maybe his superpower was humor, no matter how crude, blunt, or dry it may be.

"Besides, mom always said to try and talk to beautiful girls."

Another off-the-cuff comment, one that he barely even paid attention to as he spoke it. His eyes wandered and senses wandered, picking out the scent of donuts. His hyper-acute sensory perception perceived the delicious sugary treat was nearby on the hidden person, the one most likely either watching their class or perhaps out and about for a reason or another. Either way, donuts. His train of thought interrupted by the one Ban knew as Ryuga Akahoshi. The one who acted like he had a stick up the backend and it was the only thing keeping the young man's posture straight. It was too disciplined. Perhaps from either training or a certain kind of household.

Ban let his eyes lazily wander over to Ryuga, barely changing his posture and stance, but there was a change in facial feature, a slight, almost hidden turn of the eyebrows in amusement. In contrast to Ryuga, his entire posture was more laid back yet hunched at the same time. Nothing to suggest Ban had ever stood straight unless he needed to. A practiced pro of the lazy pose. And he barely responded to the inquiry.

"Do I need a particular reason why, space cadet?"

Well, Ryuga did come here to talk about the helmet. It seemed a fitting nickname, although probably a temporary one, if nothing else. Ban's eyes, however, shot over to someone else. Not towards Leor, no, even though Ban knew the young man had been watching this whole conversation, but instead the new classmate that had arrived late. And Ban's eyes slightly widened for a moment as he took in her image. A part of him wondered if the robes and make-do skirt from it did the girl's figure any justice or none at all. What had her parents fed her? Were those-?

Following the rest of the group outside, Ban ignored his other two classmates and focused on Ramona, or, more accurately, her chest, "Question. Are those real? I just like to say they're impressive. I'm honestly a bit surprised."

They had to be anime-proportioned. Ban had seen all kinds, but this was new territory. Had he not noticed something like this before or was this a new phenomenon? A new diet? Ban mentally shook his head of that line of thinking. Instead, his head cocked to the side, looking past Ramona and towards a certain tree. His curiosity and hunger won out against any more wry or sly comments and questions. Whether any answers were given or not, Ban would find himself quickly excusing himself--or just simply up and leave again as he usually did.

Prologue to Goetia v Ban
And make his way he would, walking past the ring as the teacher began sorting the students to fight. Ban's eyes quickly flitted towards the ring as he listened to the rules. First one outside of the small dirty circle would lose or if one opponent could no longer fight. Reasonable enough. Ban kept walking, making his way around the teacher and towards the tree.

Until a hand shot out, belonging to the teacher. Ban's eyes narrowed instantly, attempting to dig his feet into the dirt and almost read to round on the person. Before being shoved towards the ring. His eyes quickly meeting that of his opponent's.

Some other fights had concluded with their respective winners and losers. Goetia hadn’t really been paying all that much attention. She still didn’t know these people all too well, so she wasn’t really interested in what they did, but she did keep an eye on the fights somewhat nonetheless.

Regardless, after that last fight, it seemed another pairing needed to go. The white-haired prophet glanced around. “I guess… that’s me.” She mumbled.

“Finally! Your goddess prophet takes center stage!” Goetia exclaimed, walking out into the center of the ring, her arms up. She had a proud look on her face that said ‘Here I am. Look at me! Watch your goddess!’ Her eyes as pale as the moon glancing around at her classmates. “Watch in awe as I utterly annihilate the poor plebia that steps before me! Now who is fool enough to challenge a goddess?”

Ban almost stumbled into the ring as his shoulders were shoved by the older teacher. Oh perfect. He had been volunteered against his will to fight, and there was no way around it either. Why had Mr. Rimin not try to scare Ban off the school grounds like the teacher had done to those other students? A question for a later time, although Ban suspected the teacher or perhaps another faculty member for that matter may have seen through his disguise. Or perhaps they had grown suspicious of how he had failed those initial exams.

Ignoring those thoughts and paranoia rearing its head, Ban focused on the match. After all, he had a plan or two in place. The young man set his tupperware and cup aside outside of the dirt ring before turning around and finally getting a good look at his opponent. Well, he heard her voice, so he had a good idea who it was anyway. His shoulders slumped as he put his hands into his pockets as his posture simply went slack with an enthusiastic look on his face.

“Alright,” the young man spoke, disheveled as always, before nodding and pointing his head at her for a moment, “Let’s get this over with. Concede and forfeit the match or else I’ll touch your halo again. Those are the terms.”

Before Ban took out both hands and wiggled his fingers almost teasingly but more so threateningly, adding a little emphasis to his threat. What? He may have been lazy and perhaps should have outright forfeited from the start, but, with an opponent like this Goetia, he might as well take his shot and see how she reacts. Who knows? Maybe this would work out and he’d get an easy win.

“Ack! It’s you again! The fiend! The demon! The f-fiendish demon!” Goetia cried out, stunned by the boy that entered the ring. “What!?” Her hands went up to protect her halo. “You need permission before you can touch a girl’s halo you demon!”

She frown-pouted at him. “Very well! I shall teach this heinous fiend a lesson! Prepare thineself whelp!” Suddenly her eyes began to glow, and an aura of light enveloped her body, her halo began to glow a bit brighter as well. And energy lifted her up, until Goetia was levitating a bit off the ground. It was clear she was unhappy!

“Do I? Huh,” Ban simply smirked, half-hearted at that. His eyes just gazed upon the prophet as his held tilted to the side in mere, subdued amusement. No real reaction sparked from the young man, dead as ever.

Even as she floated, Ban’s only reaction was to slide his hands back into his pockets, still as slack as ever in his posture, but his feet slightly shifted, widening his stance a little. His legs bent slightly as well, no longer as straight as they were. A subtle flicker as his eyes took a moment to peek at her halo as well as the newly christened aura surrounding this girl. Protection of some kind? Similar to his own? Ban really did not want to find out anytime soon.

If his initial strategy did not work, then maybe this will. His last chance before giving up completely. Time for him to enact his real superpower. Gaslighting. His posture straightened as his expression hardened as he brought one fist to his mouth, coughing a few times to clear his voice.

“Really? Prophet Goetia? Is that any way to speak to your god?” Ban’s eyes simply narrowed at Goetia, trying to put on his best “disappointed dad” face he could muster. While having no clue as to her religion or what brought about her high and mighty act of thinking herself a god, Ban figured, like for most religions, a prophet could not exist without having a god to back them up, real or not.

“Did you really think anyone else could touch your halo without permission? And yet here you are, accusing me of being some fiend. Have you learned no mercy? No patience for others who make mistakes? Or have you let your pride corrupt you? I thought you knew better. Tsk, tsk.”

Ban sealed the whole deal with a cross of his arms, adding a disappointed “harumph” while he was at it.

“Huh?!” Goetia looked caught for a moment. “I -I have learned patience for those who make mistakes!.. If they ask for forgiveness! Then I’m willing to forgive them on my god’s behalf! S-so… kneel down and beg for forgiveness, then I shall see if you’re worthy of it!”

Ban’s eyes narrowed a little. It seems she was not totally sold on his lie. Well, in for a penny, in for a pound. The man simply loosened his posture a little before walking over. And he simply put a hand on her head. His gaze did not change, stern but, instead of disappointment, it played towards being understanding, of a certain calm emanating from his demeanor.

“My dear Prophet Goetia, sometimes we must forgive others even if they do not apologize or ask for it. Even if they are not worthy of it. We must be better than what we suffer. As your god, I ask that you try to be a little more merciful and understanding. You’ll make more friends than enemies that way.”

Ban nodded sagely, smiling a little at Goetia.

“And, well,” he chuckled a little, “You can lay off the whole ‘begging on your knees’ thing. That’s a bit old school, from a different, less civilized time. I believe giving and receiving hugs or small gifts are much more effective.”

What in the actual hell was Ban doing? The man did not know himself, other than he was spitting straight lies under all that “I’m your god” schtick. Who knows? Maybe this would work out the best for everyone.

“You’re not my god!” Goetia shouted after staring at him incredulously at his incredulousness. “And don’t touch me!!!” she squealed, smacking him away from her, shoving him back. His words already confused her, forgive those who didn’t ask for it??? What sorta backwards culture was this?! And of course when she thought ‘ask for it’, she was thinking of pathetic people begging for it on their hands and knees. Which he called ‘less civilized’.

“HUH?!” Goetia’s face fell. “Less civilized, what do you mean???” How was Goetia supposed to know anything like that?! She came from a place where two tribes warred and didn’t care about modern things. She was pampered by both, but also boxed in by both. Both only showing and telling her what they wanted to. There was no way for Goetia to know that what she experienced was not the norm outside of her tribes!

The sudden shove was half-expected as Ban’s arms slightly flailed before finding his proper footing. Well, that went poorly. His gaze shifted over to the sidelines for a second, wondering for a moment how the others were reacting to this bout. Ban then raised an eyebrow at Goetia’s next phrase. She did not understand what he meant by “less civilized”. So she either really did not know or she was trying to sell this prophet bit really hard.

Either way, she seemed to be off her game. Ban smiled a little before stepping close to the girl once more, although he made no move for her head.

“Ah, it is worse than I thought. You were not at all properly educated. Hopefully, this school will aid you in that endeavor. Just heed my words as your god. I will relinquish this mortal body for now and appear once more when I believe you need my guidance once again,” Ban smiled, giving a slight bow as he did so.

Ban then made a motion of spasming, shaking his body. An act, appearing as if Goetia’s god was leaving his body. Before dashing forward and leaping towards her stomach with his shoulder, aiming to wrap his hands around her waist and tackle Goetia to the ground and send her to the ground. If he calculated this right, her head, shoulders, and hands would slam down on the ground with her. And any one of those digits would be outside the ring of dirt. In essence? If he succeeded, she would lose the bout.

Goetia’s face flatlined and her eyes darkened once more. “You’re not my god. It sickens me that you’re trying to play as my god. It’s okay, I thought you were just sleazy before, but now I know you’re a scumbag. Time to reeducate you, little cretin!”

The girl nimbly pulled herself outside of his reach as he made a dash for her, light enveloping her body. She landed with a certain grace, but kept her feet just inside the ring. “I suppose I must stay on the ground for this challenge..” she momentarily mused. Holding up her hands two white holes appeared beside her hands. Then beams of light fired out at him. Then a few more appeared and a few more beams of light fired at him.

Ban was not having the best day. Although, it was, in its own way, amusing. Even as she side-stepped his tackle and he landed on the ground, Ban smiled as he slid on the dirt, not a single limb outside the ring. Sleazy? Scumbag? If just one student thought this, he wondered how the others felt, especially the teacher. All according to plan. If everyone hated him, if he was a good-for-nothing scum of the earth, then would anyone want him here? Or even risk giving him a chance to succeed at winning the battle king title if they all loathed his character?

However, there was a difference between being lazy to the point of indifference and having a death wish. Ban turned his head around as he noticed the area brightening up enough that something was either obviously wrong with the sun or this was his opponent’s doing. His eyes widened as he saw what Goetia held in each palm of her hands.

“I for-.”

No time for that. Ban began scrambling out of the way, clawing at the dirt and rolling to the side before pushing himself to his feet. Not a second before the laser blasts struck, sending him hopscotching and flying around the small ring like a dancing monkey as he tried to run and stay inside. His eyes widened as she prepared more lasers. That brief delay would be time enough to enact his secret move!

Ban kicked out his leg. He was nowhere near close enough to hit her with it, but that was not the goal. Instead, he sent his red shoe flying, intending to send the impromptu projectile straight towards her face with–in his own mind’s approximation–enough force to send her head snapping back from whiplash due to the sudden velocity of shoe meeting face. Hopefully, a bloody nose or bruise would come of it, but, even if Ban missed his shot, the flying shoe soaring past her head alone would be enough to distract her long enough for him to do this, even if it struck or not.

“Oh, put a shoe in it! And . . . oh yeah! I forfeit!”

Message sent. Ban swallowed a few breaths as his shoulders and arms slumped. That should end the bout. The teacher would declare it so. There were no rules against quitting. Now all he had to do was step out the ring, grab his tupperware and shoe, and leave this all behind.

“HUH?!” Goetia exclaimed in surprise as she barely, briefly, narrowly saw a bright red shoe flying at her face. She was too caught up in the moment -the moment of attacking, of being angered, of being annoyed and confused, of totally wanting to crush this worm- that she didn’t have time to appropriately respond.

The calculated shoe attack did just as it was intended, though perhaps it was a bit too effective in its function. The shoe smacked Goetia dead center of her face. The impact making a pretty solid smacking sound as she recoiled from the sudden strike. THWAP!

Goetia took a staggered step back as the impact had forced her to do so to retain her balance, just before Ban stated his intention to forfeit. Unluckily for him and her, she had been standing quite close to the edge of the ring. The sudden shoe-attack had forced the prophet girl to take one step right out of the ring, resulting in her obvious loss.

A comical moment later, the shoe fell from her face, leaving her glaring with an obvious bruise on her nose. The bruise was surrounded by a blush of distaste and frustration. Pain, oh, and pain.

Goetia sniffled up some blood running out of her nose. “H~h~h~how dare you!! Foul cretin! Foul fiend! Foul demon! Horrible! You’re horrible!!!” She noticed she was stepping out of the ring, signifying her loss. She blinked. Then the girl began to wail.

“I-I’ll get you back for this fiendish demon!!! WHAAAA!! Goetia wailed as she sprinted, running away.

Ban blinked. He won? Somehow, the victory felt very hollow. In a real fight . . . no matter what he thought, it did not matter. A mistake was made, no matter how he had won amused him greatly. A simple shoe won him the match. Ban should have lost. That was the plan. His mouth opened, closing, and then opening again before shutting once more. What was he supposed to say?

His gaze turned to the teacher. The only one who could possibly help Ban salvage the situation. Ban’s voice turned stern, but it returned back to its usual cold cadence.

“Instructor. I lost. I called to forfeit. You should give her the win as per the rules.”

Whether anyone thought this was out of mercy or compassion, Ban did not care. It was probably for the best. More reason the instructor would give Goetia the win if it appeared Ban felt bad enough about it. Besides, if it was on record he lost the match–no matter the reason, Ban was only a step closer to expulsion. Slipping back into his usual hunched posture and sticking his hands into his pockets, Ban’s eyes simply gave a lazy scan of everyone before speaking to the group at large.

“I’m more of a lover than a fighter, I swear.”

Would a threat for everyone else to leave him alone matter to these people? After this debacle? No, some might see it as a challenge or, worse, a frivolous attempt at being intimidating. Best to attempt something resembling dry humor and just leave the situation be. Better to let others draw their own conclusions about his character and person than him giving them more firepower to work with. Ban began walking over to the side of the dirt ring, picking up his shoe, slipping it on, before grabbing his tupperware. Before Ban turned his direction away from the group, heading towards the one with all the donuts. Just like he originally planned.

Next time, though, if he found himself in such a predicament again, maybe it was better to squash his curiosity so nothing like this never happened again.[/color]

Last edited:
(canonically first)
It didn’t take much for Kan to get his first volunteer. Mil was there already practically before he even finished. She was calling out with such enthusiasm, it resonated strongly with Estego, as if the frequency of her voice matched that of his hollow vessel.

Estego stepped forward. “Haha! Adoro! I will take to the ring, minha amiga.” Estego tossed aside his shirt, throwing it to the ground as he took up a fighting stance, hands open, legs spread wide, and a big dumb smirk adorning his face “May our clash be fruitful!”

Mil watched as someone entered the ring; her brilliant green eyes trailing on the boy the entire time, never once leaving him. “Ahhh~! Bhai Estego Sparenza!” she began. It was clear just the fact that he stepped into the ring had brought the girl unbelievable delight. “Yeah! I can’t wait!”

She also took up a stance, with one foot forward, the other back and bent. Her fist raised up then opened. She stood that way for a moment, raring to go. As she said, she couldn’t wait, but there was this nagging feeling. That she needed to wait for the teacher’s go-ahead. Or did she? Her eyes finally left Estego and briefly glanced over at the old man.

The teacher nodded confirming their challenge. He raised his hand over his head. “Begin!” He dropped it with his words.

One may have expected a meathead like Estego to charge straight in. Instead he kept his stance, swaying slightly. He was testing the water, scouting his opponent as best he could.

Mil wasn’t like Estego in that regard. With a grin, as soon as the teacher shouted to go, she launched forward at Estego. Immediately she went for his legs, spinning to sweep his feet out from under him with her outstretched leg.

A sudden attack, and one low to the ground too. Estego took the strike to the leg, rolling into the direction of the fall in order to control his own momentum. But now his footing did little to let him move on the offensive. And so he bided time a little more. “A forceful opener!” He called in admiration.

“Forceful? Was it? That?? I’m sorry, I did not mean to disappoint or mislead! If you wanted a real forceful opener..!" Mil took up a stance and stamped her foot down. “SPIRIT! BLAZE! IGNITE!” She called, with a flash of light appearing to blind for a brief moment. Suddenly the blonde had ignited with fires erupting around her. Her blonde hair now emblazoned with flame and her arms coated by fire. “Here’s a forceful opener, bhai Estego!”

Milennia launched at him and brought her fist covered in fire towards him.

Estego felt the heat from the flames as she threw the punch at him. Still, a direct attack like this was what he needed. He deflected the blow, letting her keep her momentum, and burning himself as he skidded along side her arm, wrapping his arms around her waist, and with immense strength, lifting her up and slamming her on the ground behind him.

Still though, burned as he was Estego took that moment to pin Mil. Even in spite of the flames Estego was smiling and laughing as he went. He was not concerned for how long he could last, but it couldn’t be for too long, even in spite of his inhuman endurance.

Mil hit the ground pretty hard. Enough to cause a small crater and to kick up a dust cloud. He was still attempting to pin her. There was a surprising amount of strength behind his hold. But.. this wasn’t anything she hadn’t felt before. Although many of her Asura were lax and almost slothful, they still were excellent sparring partners. Their long lives afforded them much in the way of experience. She had been grappled many times, and knocked to the ground many times.

Mil grit her teeth and began pushing up. Her eyes focused, and her teeth clenched even more. Her toned body began to harden, with her muscle definition really tensing. “Nnyyrraaa!” She shouted. Finally, she managed to shove up and back onto her feet, still with Estego holding on. “Yyyyaaa!” The girl continued to shout, her flames igniting even more, raging out of control, nearly engulfing the whole ring. She brought back her fist, then brought it down right onto the boy’s face.

With the punch to his face Estego let out a grunt, his nose now bleeding. “Haha! Splendid!” His hair was starting to catch fire too, and he was clearly burned a fair bit. But that did not stop him. Although Claire in the back called out “Hey shouldn’t they like… Stop now?”

However Estego was not listening. He was living in the moment, relishing in pain and the thrill of a fight. With Estego still holding her waist as she stood, he tucked his legs under him and rolled both himself and her to the floor, leaving them back to back, Estego staring at the sky. He quickly rolled away after. Resetting their positions. But he was clearly not in the best shape. He was burned and his nose bloodied. Clearly on the verge of passing out. “Milla, mihna amiga, your fighting spirit is intoxicating! I will not last another trade. You will be the victor. But allow me the thrill once again!”

Estego this time took the offensive, with a palm strike to her chest, followed by a spinning kick.

Milennia rolled upright alongside him, standing at an appropriate distance away, her stance back. She looked at him over her outstretched hand. What he said made her frown a bit. She didn’t understand why he claimed she had won. But she smiled all the same. “Of course! Bring it!”

The blonde felt his hand hit her chest. Even through her spiritual shield -lets call it- she felt the impact of that one. It gave her just enough of a jolt that she wasn’t prepared for the spinning kick which hit her across her nose. Her spiritual shield was more than enough to block the attack, so unlike Estego, there was no blood. But it still made the girl twist and stumble around to regain her footing.

Which she did quite quickly. Spinning back to face him, there was a certain look her face had contorted to. A look of fierceness. “Kheh heh…” Milennia chuckled. “BLAZING… VICTORY! CLAW!” In a brief moment, Mil’s skin flashed red, her eyes yellow-gold, and the stubs of horns appeared on her forehead. As she called out her attack, she gave Estego the thrilling conclusion he wanted, and launched herself forward. Both hands came together to land a blow on his center chest in a claw-like formation with a plume of golden fire bursting out from the place of impact.

With her attack, Estego grabbed hold of her once more. “Even so I give my all!” Planting his feet firmly in place. The blast against him was great, pushing him backwards slightly. But he pushed against that, managing to actually move Mil closer to the edge of the ring. But before he could push her for a ring out, his grip slacked and the sheer force of the blast launched him all the way across the circle where he fell. Not unconscious, but without the strength to move. Clearly stating who the winner was in the end.

Mil wasn’t expecting his last ditch effort to win. It was awe-inspiring to the battle nut; thus her respect for him exploded. But as it was quite obvious, the boy was down and out of the ring. Defeat. Victory. His defeat. Her first victory. That made the girl’s features blossom with unbridled joy, her normal colors returning, and the red of the oni -as brief as it was- fading away. “YAY! I won!! VICTORY!” She cheered like a child, shouting what would undoubtedly become not just her catchphrase, but her anthem. Then she looked down at Estego and reached out a hand, clasping it in his.

Helping him up she said, “It was well fought! I thoroughly enjoyed our bout, bhai Estego Sparenza!” She patted his back as she helped him back to his feet. “I can’t wait for our next duel! I’ll win then, too. Mhuo ho ho!”

“I very much look forward to it! Though my… Body may not.” His voice was weaker and slower than usual, but otherwise still held that proud, dumb, joy it always did.

“Ha ha ha! Oh, you’re funny! Your body will hold up then, I’m sure of it, bhai Estego!” Mil exclaimed with a clap to his back. Only for her to lead him out of the ring, still laughing.

“Huh, that so? Heh, heard it all before you know, mister Nameless, but I’m afraid I ain’t that easy. Though huh, I know blondy called first but first come first serve. So you, you’re from the east aren’t yah, want to break in the field?”

Ryuga was content with fighting the one who touched his helmet. But before he could say a word, he was interrupted by the goat lady with the comically large spoon. “I am never one shy away from a challenge. Very well, Guri. You shall be my first opponent. Though fair warning to you….I do have a habit of overdoing it.”Ryuga replied while stretching his arms. Its been awhile since he had a normal fight. But then again what exactly is considered normal for a person like him.

“Eh don’t worry, if you do, I don’t! I’m not being paid.” She says before following the old man’s directions to the field.
“Oh right…you’re a merc. Is there anything you won’t do for money I wonder?” Ryuga posed an interesting question. Surely not everything has a price? And then he realized how suggestive the probably sounded.

“Eh a few things. But you didn’t come here to ask that.” She says in short reply.

And here it is, the reason he came here in the first place, to test his mettle against the best of the best. He wasn’t in the black dragons just yet, but even among the White Doves, he could see that there were capable individuals within the class. Their arena was a lot smaller than what he would prefer, a sumo style ring with a diameter of 5 meters. Likely to be a contest of strength, but with some room for other factors as well.

Based on what the instructor said, his opponent would be the goat girl, Gurimu. She had an odd choice for a weapon, a spoon. But then again, for all he knows it’s probably magical and enchanted with some curse. Either way, he can’t afford to let his guard down.

“I didn't think our first interaction was gonna be in a fight. But we both knew what we signed up for, didn't we?” Ryuga smiled as he took off his school shirt and shoes before entering the ring, revealing a lean and toned body. Clearly he was someone who worked out a lot. Yet, despite his experiences, he didn't seem to have any scars on him which was very strange. “Whenever you’re ready, Gurimu.” He got into a battle stance, placing one hand in front of the other along with a wide leg stance.

“Huh.” So she was fighting the other Easterner. Too many of the people here seemed to wear the school uniform, or she just wasn’t given one out of spite, then again she had spent the time of induction to dig around the island. No helping it now, she would get the uniform later if she must, otherwise her blue dress was fine, and that didn’t matter here and now. Seemed he didn’t even bring his helmet. Was he taking her lightly?

“Eh, I sure as hell don’t, other than my goals here.” She said of knowing why they signed up, or rather what for. Swinging her spoon up in a rotational spin she impacts it into the ground outside of the ring and smiles widely. “Heh. Not that it matters, my spoon won’t be too useful here, at least unless I want to destroy the ring. I don’t think the old fuck would like that.”

“No I don't think he would like that…” With a quick and powerful step, Ryuga dashes towards the girl at great speed, his forward arm extended to clash with her with his elbow. His right arm was now completely covered in metallic scales. But at the last second, before making contact with his opponent, Ryuga backed off with a side step.. “I’d recommend you bring that spoon with you.” The whole area around the small arena grew hotter and hotter. In fact, it was getting harder to breathe for some people, and yet Ryuga seemed unbothered by this. “As I said before, don’t hold back” Ryuga reminded the girl as his scaled arm grew hotter and hotter.

“Huh. Interesting.” She says as she looks at him for a bit then takes her weapon back. “Don’t say I didn’t warn yah. Let’s see if I can help you cool down.” She says as she grabs the spoon and stares at him. “Earth is good at putting out fires!” And with that she swept the weapon behind her back as soil from behind her gathered into a large ball, letting her giant’s spoon rest against her side as she gathered more and more soil, condensing it quickly and suddenly without a word into what looked to be rock with bits of dirt falling away here and there, but the action did not stop there as she remains grinning and motions the whole mass towards him in a downward slam of both of her arms, the boulder breaks into dozens upon dozens of fragments, shotgunning at Ryuga with significant force and speed.

“Heh.” Ryuga was pleasantly surprised that she attacked without hesitation. He liked it. More people should be like her. “Henshin!” And with that phrase, Ryuga’s entire body was completely engulfed in a red flame. While the projectiles were still in flight, the flames dissipates in a large shockwave, knocking away the smaller projectiles while the larger projectiles continued their path. Ryuga stood his ground, tanking the rocks with minimal flinching as his new dragonic body was revealed. And yet, he still chose to keep his wings retracted.

“Good start!” The young man exclaimed, immediately reappearing right in front of her in a blur and with a “boom”, the sound of the sound barrier breaking. The ground beneath them violently rumbled and cracked, clearly not meant to take this level of abuse. His right arm lit up in a flash and extended forward. Once more the iconic “boom” could be heard, is his fist surges forward to crack her guts. The small protrusions on his arms acted like thrusters, and operated under a similar principle to his wings, though on a much smaller and slower scale.

Reaching her hand quickly for the spoon, the item rang out with a metallic THUNK as the metal glowed but didn’t bend in shape, spreading the heat out around the rounded steel with a slight indentation pushing itself back out. “Titanium, bitch.” She says with a grin as she pushed against the punch, rearing back with her right fist as she held the giant spoon with one hand, rocks and soil form around the right fist causing its size to increase greatly as she let out a punch towards the face or chest of the dragonman, a mix of both really. “HA!”

“Nice.” Ryuga quipped while admiring the fine tune the metal resonated with. Ryuga’s scales glowed brighters, intensifying in temperature. The metal spoon was likely heating up as well. She was on the tough side, good. He didnt want to take it easy on her. The dragonman stood his ground, finally revealing one of his metallic wings, using it to catch the giant incoming fist by reorienting his it like a giant hand. With the “exhaust” side of his wings facing her earthen fist, he would not only catch the fist, but also release a torrent of hot energy. The “fingers” of wings would slowly tighten their grip around the fist, trying to prevent her from moving.

In the meantime, Ryuga continued his assault on the spoon with a flurry of punches. Perhaps the spoon itself was tough, but we should be able to withstand concussive force transferred to her? “Alright! We are finally finishing our little warm up!”. While he indeed specialized in more open areas, he was no slouch in close combat, especially with all his extra extremities. His tail undulated patiently behind, like a snake, waiting to strike.

With his continued assault Guri stands her ground and snarls. “So annoying! Why don’t you smother that heat!?” With that and his crip around the earthen shell, she fires it off of her fist into several large fragments as she angled her spoon to impact with his hits and touches her now free right hand to the ground, almost immediately a wall of earth that encased a portion of her fires up, lashing out at Ryuga with speed and force to defend herself. “Maybe you should go home!” She says pressing forward with the rocky mass in an attempt to shove the dragon right out of the ring.

After all that, the girl somehow manages to not only defend herself but also counter attack. Ryuga was impressed. Ryuga was pushed back towards the edge of the ring only for him to finally stop as he shattered the earth wall by stabbing the large mass with his wings and opening them, causing it to shatter. "And why would I do that?" Whatever heat the surrounding area suddenly disappeared, and was shifty replaced with a noticeable cold, so much so that the ground freezes over. And now the Red comet of the east shows the goat his full splendor, with his scales now glowing their signature red.

Once again he disappeared from sight, only much faster than before. Guri would feel a noticeable change in temperature from behind her. From freezing cold, to scorching hot followed by another "boom" and rumbling and cracking of the ground. Ryuga would strike with a sidekick to her sides which is immediately followed up by a quick downward chop to her collarbone with the intention of sending her entire body into the ground. He didn't know how far he should go with this onslaught. So he will stop there for now.

Fortunately for Guri the nature of her eyes gave her a wider field of view as she watched for his next moves as his skin, well, scaled turned a bright Red. A bright red dragon man with fancy ass tech. Ah so that was where. “Didn’t anyone ever tell you a comet only comes every few years, you should go and come back later!?”

She said as the temperature plummeted, unfortunately for him, this only made her feel all the more at home, being from a mountain region. It seemed now he was trying to break the earth and herself, though it was fairly interesting how he could crush rock with the power of his wings. So this was the calibre of people here, why didn’t he just take over a country rather than being the king of some shitty island?

Then more heat came. How bothersome. She liked the cold. Then he followed up with a kick and a chop, what did he expect two forms of movement on a different axis from one another to accomplish? She was getting tired of how close he was getting too. Allowing the kick to hit, she continues a jump while bringing her spoon around from behind, while she felt that the laws of motion of an object traveling horizontally to avoid the hit coming from the vertical as she allowed her momentum to carry her around in a spin to sling the makeshift polearm into the dragon's side in reply to his kick with some force.

“Yes! And thats decided by the comet!” Planting one of his wings into the ground, Ryuga would allow her to slam the makeshift polearm to his side, only for him to grab hold of it with his arm. Despite the great force of the attack leading to the loud sound of metal clashing with another, the dragon stood his ground, unwavered by her brute strength, for he too had strength to match hers. With his other wing, he reorients it backwards in front of the girl before unleashing a torrent of thrust into her face at point blank range. “Don’t want to die, get out of the way!” The energy coming out of reversed wing intensifies, like a blow torch trying to cut through a steel block. Now comes the sadistic choice. Would she abandon her weapon to reposition, or face his blast head-on.

“More machine than man I see.”
She said in an icy response to his attack and defense. “Wonder what you can do without the toys.” With that a glint appeared in her eyes briefly as she took the third option. Summoning earth beneath her feet into the wall form of before, she boosts off of it, out of range and out of ring.

“Sorry Lizard, I didn’t sign up for a death match or the disability olympics. Though next time I’ll remember what you play for and plan accordingly.”

“No machine here, girl. All natural! Well..as natural as I can get.” But as he cooled down and returned to his silver form, his conscience seem to make a return as well. “Damn…I guess I took it too far again. My apologies, Guri. I will do better next time.” Strangely enough, his voice sounded sincere, despite what he had just done. And with that, he retracts his dragonic features and returned to his human form. This was Ryuga’s toughest hurdle. Due to his upbringing and lifestyle, he never had to worry about not hurting his opponents or targets since in most cases they needed to be destroyed anyways.

The Red comet’s reputation was a mixed bag. For some, he was a hero of the people. His presence alone was said to be able to turn the tide of battle. But for his enemies. He was a merciless monster, one who is responsible for putting countless soldiers into graves. Each side had its own propaganda of him, which propagated all sorts of tall tales about him. Ryuga wasn’t completely oblivious to all this, but he didnt really know what to think of it.

“Well, I’ve heard of you Mister Red Comet, metal bits aside, I don’t much care to fight against something dangerous on its own terms. Not how you stay alive doing Mercenary work. Gotta say though, I thought you would be taller and shitting lightning. I think I can take you one day.”

Is all she had to say before tilting her head. “ ‘Sides, I’m not being paid anything to do this and the old man just wanted to see what we could do.”

“Ah…so you know of me?” Ryuga asked curiously. So she was a merc. “Well at least you are honest about yourself.” He was of course referring to the fact that she open about it just being about money. “Taller? I guess those propaganda posters make it look that way. Though I am not really sure about shooting light lightning…Its more of a red beam of plasma..” He explained a bit awkwardly.

“Aye, hopefully it doesn’t come out of yer ass either. But yeah, the show's over.” And with that she drug her spoon along the ground as best as she could to smooth out the ring to how it was.

Last edited:
Even though she slept 8 hours and through a bit of class, the dreariness of low energy threatened to put her to sleep once again. However, what kept her awake at the moment was the group being taken outside to the sumo ring, where they’d all get to fight against one another as a measure of skill. How exciting~

The battles she got to witness so far had been incredible; everyone was amazing in their own right. She just hoped that her opponent would be as happy to fight her as she was to fight them.

When she stepped into the ring, it was the cheery girl with the strange pet who would stand on the opposite side of the ring. Olivia had no idea what to expect of this one, but if Lyrica’s abilities were as flashy as her personality, then she’d have to be wary of getting blinded.

“Oh, you’re the pretty lady with the cute bow.” She began. “You look like you’ll be strong. It’ll be a… an…”

As she trailed off, Olivia’s eyelids suddenly became heavier and heavier. All train of thought shut down immediately as she quickly drifted to sleep. She tilted to the side, almost falling but was caught by her companion.

The companion in question was a 2-meter (6’5”) tall patchwork teddy bear. It seemed to be made of varying cloths of different qualities, with the button eyes glowing the same fiery orange as the strange symbol on its forehead; the same symbol that glowed on Olivia’s forehead.

“It will be an honor to fight you.”

The teddy bear’s mouth did not move, yet a deep voice was heard. The teddy bear eyed Lyrica and her companion, seeming to size them up.

“I am Fosc. Nice to meet you.” As he spoke, Fosc lifted a section of the gray cloth that wrapped around his waist. There, he would stuff Olivia into his body before the girl seemingly disappeared within.

“I must defend Ollie with everything I have. If I cannot serve as her perfect Guardian, then I will fail my purpose. So please, show me my flaws.”

━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━​

Lyrica was so excited, her eyes were beaming, almost as if starlight had dyed her eyes. She was preparing exuberantly for the moment she would face her own opponent. Lalabel however decided to store as much energy as she could, so that she’d be able to last as long as she could possibly do so.

Lyrica was elated, even though she knew it would not be the beautiful battle she dreamt of, she still found it exciting. Each and every battle she had witnessed increased her excitement even more. It was already like a dream that she was even able to stand here.

She had felt like it was time for her to step into the ring, and suddenly she just felt even more excited. This was her chance to finally fight. As the sleepy little girl stepped into the ring, Lyrica’s excitement spiked.

“Hi, there! It’s so nice to meet you! I’m Ly-” Lyrica cut herself as she saw the girl almost flop over as a teddy bear caught her. It was so tall, cute and almost as if it were straight out of a fairytale book. Lyrica smiled brightly, she was so happy she felt like she could cry.

Looking up at it with a cheery smile, “Hello Mr Fosc! I’m Lyrica! It’s so wonderful to meet you! I’ll give you a really great fight!” Lyrica said with a bubbly tone as she extended out her hand, offering a handshake. “And I’m Lalabel! Lyrica’s one and only magical companion! It’s a pleasure to be in your presence! May our battle be splendid.” The cat-like fairy spoke elegantly as they fluttered around Lyrica, Lalabel’s tone of voice truly didn’t match their pint appearance.
━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━​

Fosc was, admittedly, not at all accustomed to someone as cheerful and bubbly as Lyrica. In fact, Olivia had never met someone as happy as her. Maybe on the TVs when her family visited the city once or twice, but those were just characters. Was Lyrica playing a character? Or perhaps being happier than she actually is? Olivia wasn’t a psychologist. But perhaps one day Lyrica would share if this was just a mask or if she was happy like this all the time.

If the latter were true, then this girl definitely had enough energy for both of them.

Fosc offered the girl a stuffed paw? Hand? Appendage? He was still wary of this girl in case she was trying to ease him into a false sense of security. But she didn’t exactly seem the type to have super strength either.

Regardless, Lyrica could grab the appendage and notice that despite Fosc being a teddy bear, his hand itself did not feel nearly as soft or cuddly as one. He felt like a harder, much firmer version of a teddy bear.

“I cannot shake. I do not have opposable thumbs. Still, a pleasure to meet you Lyrica and Lalabel. Ollie will remember this when she awakens.”

He took his appendage back and put a bit of distance between the two. Though Fosc could have taken the chance for a cheap shot, this was supposed to be a mock battle. There was no need to be dishonorable.

“Thank you for the pleasant introductions. Now, let us begin.”

Fosc hit his paws together as a form of challenge towards her before he quickly closed the distance between himself and her. He moved to throw a punch at her, aimed towards her stomach.

━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━​

Lyrica shaked the paw’s hands gently, slightly disappointed that Fosc wasn’t as soft and fluffy as she’d hoped. She’d sigh, watching as Fosc made a decent amount of distance between them. Lyrica would’ve begun to speak, but that was when Lalabel shouted;

“Watch out!” with a loud tone. Lyrica quickly looked toward the direction Fosc was in, only to be struck by a painful blow to her stomach. “Ahck!” She let out, as she fell over being knocked over almost just a bit too near to the edge of the ring.

Not only was Lyrica's high-pitched yelp heard, but anyone with an average sense of hearing could also hear the cracking sound that emitted as Lyrica was knocked to the ground. Lyrica slowly got up with a somewhat defeated face, as he held her hand against her stomach.

She rubbed her face, and put on a determined smile, she quickly rose up putting her hands on her hips as she pointed toward Fosc. “Aha! It seems your tactical punch wasn’t strong enough!” Lyrica laughed, she was brightly smiling once more. Lalabel fluttered down toward Lyrica, “Miss Lyrica, you’ve sustained a very heavy injury to your ribs, can’t you ju-” Lalabel whispered, but before she could finish Lyrica cut her off.

“Not now Lalabel!” She said as she ran toward the teddy bear at full force holding up a punch. She would try to land a punch and if she did, Fosc would feel almost nothing but the delicate touch of Lyrica’s knuckles.

“Miss Lyrica! Just tran-”
Lalabel shouted but got cut off again, “Hm. This doesn’t seem to work. Mr Fosc, how do I deliver more powerful punches?” She asked looking at her inherent opponent with a cheerful smile and polite tone of voice.
━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━​

Fosc thought Lyrica was paying attention. He thought not just his word of warning, but her companion’s actual warning would have told her that their battle was beginning. Instead, Lyrica had taken a hard enough punch that the sound of something cracking could be heard over the yelp she emitted.

The teddy bear paused, cocking his head to the side as his paw went to where his stitched mouth would be.

“My apologies, I did not intend to hit you so hard-”

However, he stopped talking when he saw Lyrica get right back up and pretend everything was alright. She was quite the actress, he gave her that. Or perhaps she, like him, didn’t feel pain? He was a teddy bear, he had no lungs, no heartbeat, no pain receptors. Did she perhaps literally not feel the pain that came with a hit that hard?

Regardless, she charged at him with full intention to hurt him. He steeled himself, ready to engage in a clash of superhuman strength. Yes, that must have been it! Lyrica was just caught by surprise, and now she was going to demonstrate her true strength! She must have a plan if she was going to charge at him, right? Something extraordinary?

Alas, all they were met with was the light ‘pat’ of Lyrica’s fist colliding with Fosc’s stomach.

If Fosc could blink right now, he would be.

Surely there was something Lyrica had, right? Her little companion was trying to tell her to “tran.” Tran-what? Transform? Transcend?

Fosc was wondering why she wasn’t fighting him at full force. He refused to believe this was Lyrica’s final form.

“...It would be preferable if you held something in your hand when you throw a punch. For instance, a tube of lipstick, or a long rock. It will keep your hand from getting hurt and will hit your opponent harder.”

He owed the girl that much after doing the damage he did. Or was he falling for her manipulation trap? Fosc didn’t even know anymore. The most damaging aspect of this battle thus far has been the psychological damage Lyrica was doing to him.

His next swing was more of a swing of his arm. It wasn’t meant to be a serious hit; just to bat Lyrica away from him. Fosc was now contemplating just picking up Lyrica and gently putting her down out of the ring.

He wasn’t trying to seriously wound the girl after all.

━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━​

Lyrica had found Fosc’s advice quite helpful, even though she lacked the objects needed, she was still really happy to know that Fosc was reliable. Lyrica was about to thank the supposed stuffed statue-like bear but was again interrupted as she was knocked forth one meter away from Fosc. As Lyrica’s shoulder hit the ground, a crack could once be heard.

Lalabel flew down to the almost standing girl, “Lyrica! You have sustained another injury, it’s not as bad as your ribs, but please be more careful.” Lyrica was breathing heavily, still trying to pitch a smile.

Anyone with a keen eye could see the obvious. Lyrica was frail and delicate, her body structure was that of any normal human being, and she was quite slim. She had almost no muscle mass and her physical strength was minor. But the thing she did have was like no other.

Undying passion and the power of magic. “Lyrica! Just transform already! It’ll null the pain and actually give you a fighting chance.” Lyrica’s eyes lit up, beaming even as she hopped up from the ground. “You’re right Lalabel! Why didn’t you tell me this earlier! I have to transform before I can actually start fighting! Silly me!” She said, putting her hands on her hips. Lalabel facepalmed.

She then put one hand to her chest, “O’ heart of philia,” Lyrica shouted as she raise her hand in a circular motion into the sky, “Encompass I in the undying light of crimson love!” Lyrica cheerfully yelled, as glittering light emitted from her left hand.

The light became a dazzling ribbon-like form of light which engulfed Lyrica’s body, The dazzling light would briefly blind anyone who was staring at her directly, and once it had dispersed forth came a girl clad in pink with two long twintails.

“Tada! Appearing before thee the crimson warrior of love, the one and only! Miracle Girl Lyrica!” Lyrica said with exuberant confidence as she twirled around. “Finally, it took you long enough! Now aim for its head this time and remember you can-” Lyrica put her hand forward, folded in a heart-shaped gesture. ”Light of love, enforce thy will! Pretty Love Cannon!She thrust her hand, as the heart on Lalabel’s head glowed bright red.

From Lyrica’s hand appeared a sparkling magical circle with a heart-like pattern. And from it, a heart half the size of Lyrica’s body launched toward Fosc’s head and would explode on contact. It wouldn’t hurt, but it would definitely cause damage if it hit, it would also cloud Fosc’s thoughts a bit and if he had a heart of some sort, it would start to skip beats.
This was Lyrica’s true power. The light of everlasting love.​

━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━​

Fosc was about to make the decision of ending this battle mercifully when finally, Lyrica started to transform. He thought he’d seen a transformation like this somewhere on TV, where it was flashy and colorful and calling for everyone’s attention. Then, after a blinding flash that forced Fosc to look away, he was greeted by a very pink Lyrica with a new hairstyle and color.

How pretty!

‘Finally. A challenge!’

Normally, Fosc would have moved quickly to try and stop Lyrica from transforming. The little monologue of hers would have provided him the time to do so. But, of course, this was a mock battle and he couldn’t exactly let Lyrica give it her all if he didn’t give her a chance to do just that.

She launched her heart cannon, and Fosc did his best to try and dodge. However, a large projectile didn’t exactly favor the larger target. And so, the right side of his head was hit, enough to send him back a couple inches closer to the ring, and enough to make him bend back a bit from the force.

He stood his ground though, taking a short moment to regain his stance. Fosc stayed still for a moment, and if she or Lalabel paid close attention, they would see that Fosc was touching his face. Examining himself. He did not feel pain, and because of that, he was forced to take every chance he had to try and inspect the damage.

A torn cheek and 5 broken stitches on his snout because of the force of impact. He was fine, but if he continued to not dodge attacks of that caliber, he’ll be torn apart.

Surprisingly, or unsurprisingly, Fosc moved forward. He was running towards Lyrica again, this time with the intent to grab her with his two paws and throw her out of the ring.

━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━​

“Aha! My first time landing a shot!” Lyrica shouted gleefully with a cheerful smile as she raised both her hands in the air. “Lyrica, you’ve done quite the sustainable damage! You’ll have to deliver something like that again, just not with that same attack, please. It takes quite a lot of energy.” Lalabel whispered to Lyrica, Lyrica smiled again.

Lalabel then quickly turned around only to notice Fosc charging. “Lyrica jump!” the tiny fairy shouted, as Lyrica obliviously hopped. Higher than she would have expected, she fluttered in the air for a mere moment, before noticing that Fosc was charging toward her. Like when a lady sees a small spider, Lyrica reflexively let out a small screech as she did a wheel kick, hoping to hit Fosc in the face once more.

“Scarlet Kick!” She instinctively yelled with her eyes closed. A sparkling light surround her kicking leg as her heel was enchanted with magic. Upon contact with anything, it would cause a small heart-shaped explosion which would cause minor additional impact, but not anything major. The kick itself would be relatively average in strength.

“Stop dawdling in the air and do something more impactful!” Lalabel shouted to Lyrica, while Lyrica fluttered air born. “Oh, I’ve got!” Lyrica said, hovering in the air, absentmindedly. “Well I’ve got what I want to do, but I still need to think of a name for the attack… Hm.” Lyrica said with an oblivious thinking expression. “LYRICA!!” Lalabel shouted with inherent annoyance. She was fuming. If Fosc was observant, he’d be able to tell that Lalabel looked slightly exhausted.

━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━​

Fosc’s charge was interrupted by a flashy “Scarlet Kick” as she called it. The kick would stun him for a second, just long enough for Lyrica to fly in the air and get away, which made Fosc grab at the air before he realized that she was no longer on the ground. He looked left, then right, but the yelling from Lalabel is what attracted his attention.

‘Flight.’ He thought to himself. Now, he could jump up there with his strong legs and meet her in the sky. He could grow in size so that they were face to face, or he could… improvise.

If he showed all of his cards in one battle, the rest of the class would know all of Olivia’s tricks. Friends or not, these people were still their rivals.

He took note of Lyrica’s positioning and noticed that the smaller one seemed… tired. Physically and mentally. Much like an exasperated parent trying to talk sense into their child.

Regardless, this was his moment to strike.

Fosc stomped into the ground hard, creating a small crater from the impact, and with it, a lot of loose rubble. Lyrica might see it as just rocks, but Lalabel could see what it really was. Especially when he started picking them up.
Ammunition.

Fosc grabbed at the rocks and started throwing them at Lyrica, the pieces flying at her scarily quick. Thanks to Fosc’s strength, he was able to throw these rocks with relative ease. He’d throw one after the other, and if necessary, he’d stomp the ground again to make more ammo for himself.

━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━​

Lyrica was cheerfully smiling. She was so excited by her small victory that she didn’t notice the height difference between herself and Fosc. While Lyrica was being jubilant, Lalabel was paying close attention to the statue-esque stuffed bear. Lalabel was tired. Her magical reservoir could only hold out for so long before needing time to recharge. She could handle one more spell before Lyrica would have to start playing hit and run. The tiny fairy watched as Fosc stomped his feet into the ground creating tiny… throwable…

ROCKS! Lyrica do something! Enemy fire incoming!” Lalabel shouted as she fluttered around Lyrica. The dismissive girl twirled in the air excited as she raised her hand. “I’ve got it, the perfect attack!” Lyrica cheerfully said, as a decently sized magical circle with the same heart-shaped patterns on it manifested behind the girl, as the heart on Lalabel’s head flickered again.
“Sweetheart ♥ Shower!”

Lyrica shouted enthusiastically, as a barrage(17) of just a bit bigger than bubble-sized hearts launched from the magic circle manically. They weren’t particularly aimed at anything, but some of them collided with the rocks thrown, exploding into pink mist. Some rocks flew past Lyrica, barely hitting her. Although one singular rock was feeling extra evil and hit Lyrica straight in the forehead. It hurt. It hurt a whole lot. Not to the point where it made Lyrica dizzy to fall over, but to the point where tears started streaming down her eyes.

“Lyrica! Are you okay?” Lalabel nervously asked, exasperated by her earlier attack. Lyrica rubbed her eyes, while she slowly fluttered down to the floor. “No way! Not at all! Ahh! It hurts, uahh!” Lyrica said with a teary voice. She was crying like a baby.

The remaining sweethearts which did not collide with anything would fall to the ground and stay there like deflated balloons. Acting like very inconvenient roadblocks. Lyrica pointed at Fosc and tearfully shouted at him, “I’m never gonna forgive you for this!” as Lalabel facepalmed.

“She’ll forget about this… In approximately 21 hours and 24 minutes.”
The tiny fairy said out loud with her still somewhat exasperated tone.

━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━​

Needless to say, the events that transpired threw Fosc off. Not the heart shower; those were something to be expected. That or dodging. But what he didn’t anticipate was Lyrica flying back down and starting to get weepy-eyed. Fosc cocked his teddy bear head in confusion, a paw going to his mouth area.

He could see that there was a red mark on her face and some pieces of dirt on her fringe. Seems he hit her forehead… But, did Lyrica know that she would face more troublesome opponents than him? Who would not be as merciful? He could point out at least three people who wouldn’t be swayed by tears… But Lyrica started giving the impression that she was… well, “stupid” wasn’t the right word. Innocent, maybe child-like, was more correct.

“I believe this fight is over.”

Fosc approached the teary-eyed Lyrica, kicking away the heart balloons and rocks on the ground. He wrapped his teddy bear arms around her, giving her a hug before picking her up off the ground. He would then bring her to the outside of the ring, where he’d gently set her down.

“I did not intend to hurt you that much. I apologize.” His paw came up and lightly patted her on the head. “Please do not cry.”

━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━​

Lyrica felt the brief embrace of the teddy bear as her she was lifted off the ground. She was still teary-eyed and very much still crying. Lalabel nonchalantly patted the girl’s head as she was being carried out of the ring. “There there, Lyrica, you can try again… next time. Preferably practice dodging.” Lalabel said as she clung to Lyrica’s head.

When Lyrica was placed down, a sparkling crimson light briefly engulfed her body as she returned to her normal form. She rubbed her face with her sleeves and looked at Fosc as he pat her head. “Hmph, I- I will remember this moment, that rock will regret hitting me in the head like that,” Lyrica said, sniffling as she rubbed her tears away.

She then slapped her face with both hands and shaked her head a bit, and with a somewhat cheerful smile and tears in her eyes, Lyrica grabbed the bear’s hand and violently shaked it. “Thank you, Mr Fosc! Our battle was quite lovely and I’m happy to have fought you!”

The girl said, with a bright smile. As Lalabel, now sitting on Lyrica’s head, facepalmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back