• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Quest to be Battle King OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Reanimator Buns

__croix_dia_doll_kimberly_and_oliver_pixiv_fantasia_and_1_more_drawn_by_yorukage__sample-066fe1464b35f1a111369ee49a879c29.jpg

Credit to yorukage

Fray Island

This man-made island was created by a wealthy adventurer. A man who was said to be able to topple mountains and level cities with a mighty bellowing laugh. He had accrued such a vast fortune claiming artifacts and relics from ages ago. He had dirt and gravel dumped into the ocean and a massive island formed. Atop this island he had a castle constructed. He filled it with his troves of riches, far more than any mortal man could ever hope to spend in a thousand lifetimes, and with it he also built a coliseum, for all to enjoy the glory of combat. While king, none challenged his reign, with his sudden death (He choked on a steak), his will, which he had written at the start of Fray Island, was read aloud to all the citizens of the earth.

"The thrill of battle is worth its weight in gold. The clashing of two fists is an intimate and human experience. You learn much of your opponent, yourself, and of the world as a whole while engaged in sport. The title of King goes to the strongest there is. In 5 years a tournament will be held at the Coliseum. The winner of which will claim the title of Battle King and inherit my wealth and my title as King. Furthermore, the title of King is not until death. Perhaps I didn't advertise this well, but any old fool could have taken my place in life if they challenged me. The victor earns the right to sit on the thrown of Fray Island.

I will have schools constructed. They are to accept any youngster who's combat experience is lack luster to allow them the chance to catch up with others. Classes will be divided by power and skill level. Those at the bottom will be fighting an uphill battle, but it will give them more chances to learn and grow. What can I say I love an underdog. To all people of the earth, I say Fight On! Fight Hard! and most importantly, Fight Valiantly!"

Just as he said, six schools were constructed, allowing anyone between ages 18 and 22 to learn. There were the Black Dragons as the highest skill level, followed by the Brown Bears, the Red Wolves, the Green Vipers, the Blue Sharks, the Yellow Boars, and finally the White Doves.

Oh those White Doves... They have their work cut out for them.

Rules:
-I don't want any OOC Drama. IC is fine and always appreciated
- Remember that I am the leader! My word is law. However I am willing to hear you out on things. But there is a difference between making a case and arguing with me. Do not argue with me
- Same goes for any Co-GM's I may bring along
- If you can't post for a noticeable length of time please let me know
- Have fun! This is a threat
-You can not post unless I have accepted your Sheet​

Welcome friends!

Hello, victims. It is time to test each of your writing skills and combat skills. I will find you and karate chop each of you while you’re writing a post or CS.

Those who survive, I look forward to writing with you. Hahaha! Mwahahahaha!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hostile? I’ll show you hostile! You want to write in a battle rp, you better be ready for battle! AHAHAHAHA!!!

What’d you say? I can’t hear you!

Are you ready?!

I WAS BORN READY! I’M HERE TO KICK ASS AND TAKE NAMES!

IM HERE TO KISS NAMES AND SMACK ASS!

TIME TO USE THE POWER OF VIOLENCE AND LOVE! MY ULTIMATE ATTACK IS READY!

ULTRA SNUGGLES ATTACK GO!

YEAH! I GOT YOU NOW! I WIN AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO NOW!

NOT WHEN I USE MY TICKLE SNEAK ATTACK! YOU’RE FINISHED!

(holy moly, I am a goof. Hello everyone. As you can see, this is probably what you might deal with on occasion OOC. I swear, I’m better than this but I couldn’t help being goofy! LOL)

(Also you cannot tell me that this whole thing OOC is not a good idea for a character type or something LOL)

Oh yeah! I was reading Milennia and Goetia! Very good stuff!

YOU CANT KILL ME, I HavE gOd and ANIME oN my side. Tremble mortal. I have monologues

And we all know it is very impolite to attack someone while they are monologuing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back