• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Quest of the Writers Block [closed]

AnimusLight

Resident Evil Brainrot
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Name's Animus. I'm looking for rp partners who're willing to build ideas with me and write them out. I'm 19 yrs old some I up for anything that is mature. I can also work with whatever ideas you have in mind and roll with it. I can RP any gender and do slash m/m m/f f/f. I only rp over PM if it's one on one but if its a group rp, send me a link.

Guidelines that I tell all my partners
  • Control whoever you want (except my main obviously), because I have the issue of some rpers not wanting to control anyone except their main.
  • Build whatever the hell you want because I'll do the same (I will say YES to whatever you want to add). I hate being the only one contributing. I also like adapting whatever you have in mind to a general idea/plot.
  • Try to at least match the amount of writing I put in. Add some character thoughts if you want or something about the setting etc. If it's just dialogue between characters then we can have short paragraphs but if we're trying to push the story forward, please help out.
Interests (bold for current):
  • Fantasy
  • Superheroes/Secret Identities
  • Mystery/Supernatural/Paranormal
  • Sci-fi
  • Fandoms I can currently RP: Dark Souls, Persona 4/5
Now my main objective for setting this up

I'm currently having a writers block for a story I'm currently writing. It's m/m and it's realistic/modern.
I've got a major writers block because I'm not in the mood. Here's a link if you are somewhat interested (reminder I call this 1.0 draft because nothing is edited and I just write it. I'll edit later so beware my grammar): https://www.wattpad.com/story/71209807-flip-me-around-bxb
I'd like to rp it to give me some ideas. I can play whatever character.

I've also got a fantasy story that is in the works. It's like a weird fantasy with sci-fi parts in it but full of adventure. A summary is the world's dying for unknown reasons and you need to wake up gods. This story will be more personal so it'd be great if I can contact you over Skype or Discord because I'll be sending a google docs.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in Fantasy, Superheroes, Supernatural, Paranormal, and Sci-fi. I'm especially intrigued by more Modern or Sci-fi Fantasy stories. I'd love to talk about the story that you have in the works, though I'm less interested in the realistic world one than the Fantasy one you mentioned. :)

PM me if you'd like. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back