• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quest of the Ages

TheMADQ

All throughout history there have been many Mighty hero's who have made there Mark on history. But only a handfull have ever had such a signifacent effect on the face of the earth. Those are scattered and few through out time. There names heard far and wide, even on other planes talk about such powerful beings.
One creture gained access to the Scepter of Ages and summons these powerful beings to complete a series of tasks.You all have been tasked with finding and delivering anchant artifacts to your client, this is a task only one as stronge as you can hope to achieve. Of corse you arn't ripped form your time, they are offered a chance to go. Whatever they seek, riches, power, fame fare greater then anything they could dream of. It's up to you to why your character accepted the offer, but you are here now and you work for the being only known as Ralovas.

This is a level 20 Pathfinder game and everyone can expect to reach level 30 beofre the end of the game. So this is the idea of the game. I just want to know who all is interested in this before I go and make everything just to find no one give a crap about it. So let me know if your interested and I will go form there XD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back