• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Polarity Stones. (Edited/ and open)

Is this coherent enough to be interesting?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It’s coherent but not fun

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This here is a general idea of the rp I’m wanting to start. Fantasy, adventure, magic... (soft magic to be precise, simply explained as much as needed)
My rp’s are casual but I try to describe whatever needs to be. (Locations, enemies, obstacles etc)

Fantasy - Polarity Stones/OOC OOC

The Polarity Stones. (The rp) The rp

Fantasy - Polarity Stones/ characters Characters

The playable races will have different stats/abilities that will be explained on a different page if some interest is built.
Said races are...
Human)
Dwarf)
Elvish varieties) (but we will call them something else)
Skyfolk) (humans with wings that fell from the sky)
Anything you can convince me of!) if you want to play as a sentient tree you can! We can make it work with the other stats.

General plot
the magic world of Aerth, Man has finally become equal, some might say powerful in the new order of he land. King Leo Embarr the first forged a alliance with the underground kingdoms of dwarfs. His Great grandson, Leo the third, was a spectacular king; expanding territory and even making peace with the elves,
It seemed like the races of Aerth could rid the world of monsters and live in harmony. However things are happening everywhere...

One such important event is happening in the sky...
High in the sky hidden behind the clouds, islands seemingly float. The people vary island to island but all share similarities: that being wings. The most common have white or dark wings on their backs. Their islands are falling to down!! Their power source that keeps them afloat, the polarity stones, have been tampered with. The stones are only able to be messed with through dark magic; very dark and very old. Some have landed in the ocean or deserts, others on kingdoms.. what has caused this? Can it be fixed?
Will war break out?

Another thing that’s happening..
As king Leo has expanded and grown, the Monster lord Dratark is questing for power. No surprise there really, Monsters gotta grow, monsters gotta eat... the people have been scarred of the monsters. Only the bravest among them, along with other species have fought them. With the islands as the main threat, the forces have been scattered in an attempt to find the people a new home. But where?

Attachments

• 45AFDAC6-75DC-4D6A-BD2F-EE21931BCBEE.jpeg
    45AFDAC6-75DC-4D6A-BD2F-EE21931BCBEE.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
I’d explain the plot more. Maybe something about the evil emperor. He’s done something to the stones to cause the islands to crash. Later on, I’d allow one of the islands, or maybe all to crash.

I’d make it hint at the emperor being apart of it in the story:

the magic world of Aerth, Man has finally become equal, some might say powerful in the new order of he land. King Leo Embarr the first forged a alliance with the underground kingdoms of dwarfs. His Great grandson, Leo the third, was a spectacular king; expanding territory and even making peace with the elves,
It seemed like the races of Aerth could rid the world of monsters and live in harmony. However things are happening everywhere...

One such important event is happening in the sky...
High in the sky hidden behind the clouds, islands seemingly float. The people vary island to island but all share similarities: that being wings. The most common have white or dark wings on their backs. Their islands are falling to down!! Their power source that keeps them afloat, the polarity stones, have been tampered with. He stones are only able to be messed with through dark magic; very dark and very old. Some have landed in the ocean or deserts, others on kingdoms.. what has caused this? Can it be fixed?
Will war break out?

Another thing that’s happening..
As king Leo has expanded and grown, the Monster king Zemtark is questing for power. No surprise there really, Monsters gotta grow, monsters gotta eat... the people have been scarred of the monsters. Only the bravest among them, along with other species have fought them. With the islands as the main threat, the forces have been scattered in an attempt to find the people a new home. But where?

I mean there are similarities, but there are major differences. Only main thing that makes them similar are the stones.

I’ve been itching to play a good fantasy rp! I’m definitely interested in seeing how this will turn out

NeonFlow NeonFlow Is it alright if I play as a fire elemental of a sort? Like a race that looks human, but has skin that looks like magma. They would be, of course warmer than the other races, and be weaker in wet places like a swamp or such, and if they get too wet, they are knocked out. They may be able to use fire magic? Not sure if magic is in this roleplay.

I'm interested. Reminds me a little of Castle in the Sky, actually. I'm willing to help out, too.

Last edited:
NeonFlow NeonFlow Is it alright if I play as a fire elemental of a sort? Like a race that looks human, but has skin that looks like magma. They would be, of course warmer than the other races, and be weaker in wet places like a swamp or such, and if they get too wet, they are knocked out. They may be able to use fire magic? Not sure if magic is in this roleplay.
We can certainly figure out a fair way to make that happen, and yes magic is a thing aha I’ll post a character page soon once I figure out how I want to make it go in regards to character stats

Hello. Forgot about this and didn’t really have time to throw a character together, sorry bout that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back