• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Querencia [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Makes sense, I'm usually the same way, or I try to be so that everyone has a chance to post! But with everyone having RL schedules and shit, sometimes it's better to just post. Lmao.

Though it may be tomorrow at this point, I'm having bad electrical storms and my computer already turned itself off for me. (AKA the power flickered.)

Xed Xed deer deer Cosmo Cosmo Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy calypso calypso JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Hey yall! Me again, lol. You may or may not have noticed my two little NPC sheets I just posted.

So the plan for our supernatural babes is that they're gonna start going, successfully escaping the facility. But alas-- the van is very old. They go as far as they can as fast as they can, but it's not far enough. The car will break down after a day or so (of which we can skip RPing that out) and they think they're screwed.

Introducing Rori and Benny-- two supernaturals who already live under the radar in the human world, and they reach out to help. Well, Rori is reluctant, but Ben convinces her. Somewhat. So it'll be like... a supernatural sleepover!

I plan on getting to that point within the week, so get your posts up so we can skip to the van breaking down!

apolla apolla The bad news is the electrical storms haven't stopped, and I'm a bit scared of frying my PC with how often my power is flickering...

The goods new is I'm moving tomorrow so I'll be away from them!

apolla apolla The bad news is the electrical storms haven't stopped, and I'm a bit scared of frying my PC with how often my power is flickering...

The goods new is I'm moving tomorrow so I'll be away from them!

Definitely dont wanna fry your computer! Id be scared too

Hey hey apolla apolla

I was wondering if there is a spot open here?

If so can we repeat the creatures that were already made or do we have to pick different ones?

From,
Sprouhtt :)

Hey hey apolla apolla

I was wondering if there is a spot open here?

If so can we repeat the creatures that were already made or do we have to pick different ones?

From,
Sprouhtt :)

Hey there!
Sure, there's still a spot open. With where we are in the RP, you'd either need to hurry to post (so that you can catch up to them at the van) or they could possibly find you outside of the facility! As far as repeating creatures, that's completely up to you if you wanna reuse a character, depending on the species. What did you have in mind?

Woohoo, a post! I hope it's alright, I'm lowkey hella tired from all the stuff I've been doing! (If I made some ugly grammatical mistake, feel free to tell me LOL)

Hey there!
Sure, there's still a spot open. With where we are in the RP, you'd either need to hurry to post (so that you can catch up to them at the van) or they could possibly find you outside of the facility! As far as repeating creatures, that's completely up to you if you wanna reuse a character, depending on the species. What did you have in mind?

Yay! Happy to hear that!

And I was thinking of a hybrid. So a crossbread between a vampire and something else I’ll think of. Haha.

I’ll have a CS up by tonight for my character

Yay! Happy to hear that!

And I was thinking of a hybrid. So a crossbread between a vampire and something else I’ll think of. Haha.

I’ll have a CS up by tonight for my character

A hybrid would be interesting, sure. Just let me know the other species when you think of it!

Thanks and two more questions, sorry!

From what I was reading so far everyone is at the van correct? But the vehicle hasn’t left yet?

And do you have a discord?

I think most everyone is in the van, yes, but no, it hasn't left yet.

I deleted the discord as it wasn't very active, so this is it!
sprouhtt sprouhtt

tenor.gif

b o r n ready !

I think we established that Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy 's chara is gonna drive, right? So we can use her post to do the transition and move forward! Just don't forget to pick up sprouhtt's chara too! xD

i hope you feel better ! sprouhtt sprouhtt

ahhh, i also think tagging anyone and everyone are actual users here on RPN 😂😂 i think people make those usernames on purpose too omg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back