• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Querencia [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
sorry for the spammm!
other idea

sen mitsuji
large.jpg

w6w8io.gif

i think with sen. . . he has a devil may care attitude about him? reckless and rebellious. hates listening to authorities and a bit possessive with his things. still a lazy assssss, def. not an early riser and he's still gunna lay on a pot of gold and shit bc he hoards and collects things that aren't his. maybe a thievin' h e a u x

ok wow that dragon is hottt
so as everyone's fcs wtf

i think i decided on making a siren that's used to seducing people, but she really doesn't like the easy guys and just wants to find some luvvv

but maybe likes to be the occasional heartbreaker idk hehe

ok wow that dragon is hottt
so as everyone's fcs wtf

i think i decided on making a siren that's used to seducing people, but she really doesn't like the easy guys and just wants to find some luvvv

but maybe likes to be the occasional heartbreaker idk hehe
honestly it's a sin to be that h o t , it's r u d e!

awwww, bbygirl, yes, get some lovin' ! oooh, she likes the heartbreakersss, the challengers ;-;

ik its so unfair. i wish i was naturally blessed smh

hehe yea- a heartbreaker that likes heartbreakers
so problematic breh
but she likes some fun whoops

ok now i gotta figure out a fc ughashssjd
i might go w someone basic idk... shit

ik its so unfair. i wish i was naturally blessed smh

hehe yea- a heartbreaker that likes heartbreakers
so problematic breh
but she likes some fun whoops

ok now i gotta figure out a fc ughashssjd
i might go w someone basic idk... shit
if you need help deciding on a fc, i can always help! i like looking for them! do you have any specific features you're looking for in your character?

i love that so much, it's poeticccc

ah lovelies, i'm having a dilemma.
so i know i want to make a dragon, but i'm indecisive, like i want to do an eastern dragon, however, i can't find a good male fc that could fit the part? but i do have a female fc in mind from my pinterest board:

-- i think if i made a female eastern dragon, she'd definitely be "duty is honor" and have a bit of a "mulan"-ish vibe, however with a hint of "sailor mars" | rei from sailor moon? so warrior-ish protector | femme fatale vibes?

but i do want to make a male dragon, however, he'd definitely be a western dragon and i was thinking of using fc: maxence-danet fauvel since i was thinking of making a lazy arse dragon who likes sitting on a pile of gold and shiny things. . . pfft.

tumblr_pm9p7w7BZM1vm3tyxo1_250.gif

My Selkie, I like to believe, is honorable. A little bit traditional in a sense of a gentlemen. He's a bit reserved in that he quietly would chuckle to himself when he finds something amusing, but will apologise and not want to seem rude. Hardworking and a bit of a charmer, he believes respect is earned. Protective of his kin, he will make decisions even if it goes against what he believes. A bit of a leader in that sense, methinks? He seems to have some sort of melancholiness about him? But, he's a true dreamer and romantic? Hmmm.

Anyways, any suggestions | choice I should choose?

I like the idea of a lazy western dragon over the traditional eastern dragon! I think it's a bit more unique to have a character like that, I've seen a good amount of the 'duty is honor' type gals around.

if you need help deciding on a fc, i can always help! i like looking for them! do you have any specific features you're looking for in your character?

i love that so much, it's poeticccc

uhhh i'm thinking cute/sweet but kinda alluring/seductive
i guess a mysterious look if that makes sense

i have some ideas, but idk do u have any for me lol

uhhh i'm thinking cute/sweet but kinda alluring/seductive
i guess a mysterious look if that makes sense

i have some ideas, but idk do u have any for me lol
so my first thought was "yael shelbia" because of her really amazing eyes !
6a3W97h.jpg

there's a lot of silver-haired chicas, if you're looking for 'em : i think "delilah parillo" is a good one, her eyes are also lovely, seductive photos as well.
Delilah-Parillo-x-Mate-spring-2016-Always-Go-ShockBlast-1.jpg

hmm, a brunette fc named magdelena zalejska:
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7a59597757722d653845366d4f773d3d2d3539353236393736322e313533633031363333626662363635653238373337393836323232312e6a7067

has a sweet look about her, but def. can make men knees weak, anna von klinksi:
1080full-anna-von-klinski.jpg

anddd i absolutely adore her, christina nadir:
2b6df89106454a2c7978e51ad58e4809_3559.jpg

I like the idea of a lazy western dragon over the traditional eastern dragon! I think it's a bit more unique to have a character like that, I've seen a good amount of the 'duty is honor' type gals around.
thank you lovely !!
i was also thinking about that too, so i wanted to avoid the female idea! but i do have this idea as well
do you think this idea more or still the western one? :

sorry for the spammm!
other idea

sen mitsuji
large.jpg

w6w8io.gif

i think with sen. . . he has a devil may care attitude about him? reckless and rebellious. hates listening to authorities and a bit possessive with his things. still a lazy assssss, def. not an early riser and he's still gunna lay on a pot of gold and shit bc he hoards and collects things that aren't his. maybe a thievin' h e a u x

so my first thought was "yael shelbia" because of her really amazing eyes !
6a3W97h.jpg

there's a lot of silver-haired chicas, if you're looking for 'em : i think "delilah parillo" is a good one, her eyes are also lovely, seductive photos as well.
Delilah-Parillo-x-Mate-spring-2016-Always-Go-ShockBlast-1.jpg

hmm, a brunette fc named magdelena zalejska:
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7a59597757722d653845366d4f773d3d2d3539353236393736322e313533633031363333626662363635653238373337393836323232312e6a7067

has a sweet look about her, but def. can make men knees weak, anna von klinksi:
1080full-anna-von-klinski.jpg

anddd i absolutely adore her, christina nadir:
2b6df89106454a2c7978e51ad58e4809_3559.jpg
omg i was highly considering yael shelbia, too!
think i might just have to go with her lol

thank you lovely !!
i was also thinking about that too, so i wanted to avoid the female idea! but i do have this idea as well
do you think this idea more or still the western one? :
Hmm, it's interesting to see a lazy eastern dragon. It kinda contradicts the normal idea people have for them, so it may just work!

Hmm, it's interesting to see a lazy eastern dragon. It kinda contradicts the normal idea people have for them, so it may just work!
r i g h t?
now all i can think of is m u s h u , i'm cacklingggg.
all the dang overachieverssss!

oui, i was thinking it'll be fun to change some things around and i was thinking since my dragon was caught by hoomanssss, something must've gone wrong for it [ omg, "it" im sorry babu, youre not an it ] to become like so! it'll help with the backstory, but i'll mess around with some ideassss , thank you loveliesss for the feedback, it helped so much ! < 3

and i was thinking for my selkie, most likely, protecting his lil' sister and his kin[ JayeTheKat JayeTheKat ] - and what she wants to do - and combining the myths of them shedding their skin and hoomanssss finding it [ so they tech. could own him < / 3 ] , could be a way for how he was brought into the facilities as well~

Keira Winston Keira Winston
Yael, for sure!

deer deer
i find it hard to give you advice or opinions bc everything you say is 12/10 perfection
but i think i agree with calypso calypso
the idea of a lazy dragon sounds amazinggg
and both of your fcs fit your descriptions so perfectlyyyyy

Keira Winston Keira Winston
Yael, for sure!

deer deer
i find it hard to give you advice or opinions bc everything you say is 12/10 perfection
but i think i agree with calypso calypso
the idea of a lazy dragon sounds amazinggg
and both of your fcs fit your descriptions so perfectlyyyyy
my heart nearly dropped because i don't know why but i felt like you were doing to say no no no , but let me tell u when you say that everything is perfection, i nearly w e e p e d ; - ; , please, thank you darlin' !! < 3 definitely going with that lazy dragonnn, kekeke. 12/10 will plop anywhere and sleep. gets huffy? prepare for a small fire to come out his nostrils. /poof.

Kitsune. Still trying to figure out the details of their personality. I'm tempted to go down the route of a snarky cold kitsune with a dark world view, scarred by their experiences in captivity

One brooding, rude fox coming right up. "What are you wearing? Rainbow tinted glasses? Only an idiot would believe that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back