• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Querencia [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
b6e9193563c5c86d1037ee8fc3f6742e.png

Welcome to the OOC!
No drama here, please.

There may or may not be a discord.
If there is, you'll be invited after your accepted.

Character sheet deadline is Monday, July 15th.
If you need more time, don't hesitate to tell me.
I'm really nice, promise.

apolla apolla

Would it be possible to use both a realistic face claim, and a realistic drawn portrait? I plan to apply for the siren, but I have both her human version and her siren version ready. (The siren version is a realistic portrait drawn specifically of the OC, cause some features are just physically impossible on real humans!)

apolla apolla

Would it be possible to use both a realistic face claim, and a realistic drawn portrait? I plan to apply for the siren, but I have both her human version and her siren version ready. (The siren version is a realistic portrait drawn specifically of the OC, cause some features are just physically impossible on real humans!)

Oh yeah, that'd be fine! ^^

just dropping a hello!
working on a male selkie and eventually a male dragon [ hopefully ]

honestly selkies are highkey adorable
d u d e , they really are!
it breaks my heart that they're so playful and love dancing in the moonlight, only to get their hearts broken ;-;

d u d e , they really are!
it breaks my heart that they're so playful and love dancing in the moonlight, only to get their hearts broken ;-;
it's kinda like swan lake-troupes, they steal their skins so they can't turn back and my HEART they deserve better

it's kinda like swan lake-troupes, they steal their skins so they can't turn back and my HEART they deserve better
y e s ; - ;
THAT'S HEARTBREAKING , aaaah!
my boyo is sweet and honestly just a teddybearrr !
now , that dragon on the other hand, watch outtttttttttt

y e s ; - ;
THAT'S HEARTBREAKING , aaaah!
my boyo is sweet and honestly just a teddybearrr !
now , that dragon on the other hand, watch outtttttttttt
I'm ready to bring my girl back ugh, I'm seeing Spider-Man soon (Tom holland for the win) but I'm so readddy she's such a nasty but the good kind of nasty

I'm ready to bring my girl back ugh, I'm seeing Spider-Man soon (Tom holland for the win) but I'm so readddy she's such a nasty but the good kind of nasty
oho, what's she like in terms of nasty but the good kinddd? like flirty mcflirt pants or bad ass that will knock you off your rockers , either way, i can't wait! and have i met her before? or is she another babe? oooh, have funnn ! heard it's really good!

oho, what's she like in terms of nasty but the good kinddd? like flirty mcflirt pants or bad ass that will knock you off your rockers , either way, i can't wait! and have i met her before? or is she another babe? oooh, have funnn ! heard it's really good!
I've only used her in a 1x1 plot, her name is Sybil! And I mean like, nasty nasty. In her original story she just ripped hearts out from the chest of men and all that jazz. (Obviously it was okay with that universe so probably not that OP here!!)

But just like dry humor and scary looks~

I've only used her in a 1x1 plot, her name is Sybil! And I mean like, nasty nasty. In her original story she just ripped hearts out from the chest of men and all that jazz. (Obviously it was okay with that universe so probably not that OP here!!)

But just like dry humor and scary looks~
oooh Sybil, darlin'! oh my w o r d, rippin' hearts out of chest of men? d a m n , chica, i staaaannnnn.
i likessss that! she sounds fun ~

omgggg i missed the convo, so sad T_T

yall i am having the hardest time deciding on a personalityyyyyy

and ik i wanna make a guy too, but what creature? feeeeck!

omgggg i missed the convo, so sad T_T

yall i am having the hardest time deciding on a personalityyyyyy

and ik i wanna make a guy too, but what creature? feeeeck!
let’s throw ideas around for personality, if you’d like!

— so , my brain decided to throw more ideas at me last night and i’ll list some for you!!

( from haven’t seen yet to seen on cs perhaps so we can narrow down if you’d like! )
— banshee, kitsune, ( not sure if these babies count but elves - dark and light elf ), ghost | wil-o-wisp , nymph, kelpie , pegasus, griffin, sea serpents, nephilim, devil | demon of some kind, pixie, sprite, faerie | fairy , unicorn, dragon ( western or eastern ), hellhound, siren | mermaid, selkie, vampire, werewolf, werecat

tbh she'd probably rip off other,,,unsavory parts for the fun of it
12/10 i can definitely see that!

— banshee, kitsune, ( not sure if these babies count but elves - dark and light elf ), ghost | wil-o-wisp , nymph, kelpie , pegasus, griffin, sea serpents, nephilim, devil | demon of some kind, pixie, sprite, faerie | fairy , unicorn, dragon, hellhound, siren | mermaid, selkie, vampire, werewolf, werecat

ahhhhh so many good ideas.
part of me wants to go with my classic vampire, demon, or werewolf for him

and as far as my girl, im thinking maybe a h2o inspired mermaid. i know we have a few people going for sirens already, but since a mermaid and a siren aren't exactly the same thing (from my understanding) i think i like that idea better than a fairy for this rp

and as far as my girl, im thinking maybe a h2o inspired mermaid. i know we have a few people going for sirens already, but since a mermaid and a siren aren't exactly the same thing (from my understanding) i think i like that idea better than a fairy for this rp
oui! they’re different !
i like it ! < 3

ah lovelies, i'm having a dilemma.
so i know i want to make a dragon, but i'm indecisive, like i want to do an eastern dragon, however, i can't find a good male fc that could fit the part? but i do have a female fc in mind from my pinterest board:

-- i think if i made a female eastern dragon, she'd definitely be "duty is honor" and have a bit of a "mulan"-ish vibe, however with a hint of "sailor mars" | rei from sailor moon? so warrior-ish protector | femme fatale vibes?

but i do want to make a male dragon, however, he'd definitely be a western dragon and i was thinking of using fc: maxence-danet fauvel since i was thinking of making a lazy arse dragon who likes sitting on a pile of gold and shiny things. . . pfft.

tumblr_pm9p7w7BZM1vm3tyxo1_250.gif

My Selkie, I like to believe, is honorable. A little bit traditional in a sense of a gentlemen. He's a bit reserved in that he quietly would chuckle to himself when he finds something amusing, but will apologise and not want to seem rude. Hardworking and a bit of a charmer, he believes respect is earned. Protective of his kin, he will make decisions even if it goes against what he believes. A bit of a leader in that sense, methinks? He seems to have some sort of melancholiness about him? But, he's a true dreamer and romantic? Hmmm.

Anyways, any suggestions | choice I should choose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back