• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Querencia [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I had the absolute weirdest dream that involved be being kicked from the RP because I refused to RP with a talking dog, and then me begging a photo of cruci to be let back in?? my mind,,,is wild

I had the absolute weirdest dream that involved be being kicked from the RP because I refused to RP with a talking dog, and then me begging a photo of cruci to be let back in?? my mind,,,is wild

Oh my god!!! XD

oh my word ! dreams truly are fascinating and that’s heckin wild!

Hey love, so sorry for the late response but I will not be able to continue this rp. I just started classes and still trying to work on my other rp. I apologize for not keeping you in the loop. :(

No worries (:

yay! nice to hear from you lovelies!
i most likely am going to make another character [ with Belle's permission, of course! ]. am making a fairy who'll be with rory and benny already!

apolla apolla , lovely, do you reckon she'd have been with them for a long time? i think, she'd most likely like to flutter around rory? and slowly eventually find herself more comfortable with benny? because i think playing with the lore that fairy blood helps vampires and all would be cool? < 3
i think, aine [ i decided to name her that! ] would be quite easy-going, adventurous, and tends to blabber about whatever comes to her head. amicable and likes playing?

i also read somewhere that fairies have the ability to go into dreams of others, so playing with that is pretty cool too ; - ;

Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy , i think eventually when my fairy meets Elinore, they could be pretty good friends too because fairies and unicorns co-exist and all of that funsies !

apolla apolla , lovely, do you reckon she'd have been with them for a long time? i think, she'd most likely like to flutter around rory? and slowly eventually find herself more comfortable with benny? because i think playing with the lore that fairy blood helps vampires and all would be cool? < 3
i think, aine [ i decided to name her that! ] would be quite easy-going, adventurous, and tends to blabber about whatever comes to her head. amicable and likes playing?

I think a few months, at least, for sure! : D It'll be awesome to see their interactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back