• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Queer Horror [A Recruit That Has Been Edited to be Grammatically Correct!]

Wormwood

O' how the moon has risen!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Horror!.png
Welcome to my recruit, now updated for 2024 ! Horror has been my hyperfixation since I was little. I said it two years ago, and it still holds more true than ever! I'm craving the romance, the tragedy, the humanity, and all the the things between that you can find in horror. I'm in for the long haul to create something beautiful and terrifying- with you! I'm looking for long term RP partners who are interested in world building, story plotting, and generally creating something that we can get excited over together!

So without further ado, I made all of this information as short and clear as possible, and I hope to hear from you!

After you've read the important info, feel free to DM me if you're interested! Don't hesitate to reach out if any of this looks like fun!

• I'm 21+
    • I'm Queer/LGBTQ+
    • I eat queer horror for breakfast. My main source of sustenance. Can't get enough of it.
    • I use They/Them pronouns.
    • I live/work in PST (Pacific Standard Time)
    • I don't always reply regularly (More on that in important info!)
    • I'm an artist, but I don't control what I draw. Goblin in my brain does.

Last edited:
I hope this recruit isn’t just as niche as I thought it might be- and that the title isn’t scaring people off 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back