• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High: The Revival! (Boku no Hero RP) (currently closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

e367fa7f906293a2ccc103503d2ab29b9be9928ar1-623-984v2_hq.jpg

Ayumu Yoshida
Tags:

b8b4546a35f2545654d927aa4d54cccad7124192r1-908-984v2_hq.jpg

Minori Fuse
Tags: CapRock CapRock L3n L3n

Minori grinned, hand's patting the boy's shoulders her ears twitched at the final comment, "yes I agree!" she chirps, "I'm not a fan of the smell myself." she states, tail waving, mildly and briefly annoyed before she smiles, again, pushing her weight forward into both boys with her arms over their shoulders, "But I still think it will be really fun!" She emphasizes with a grin. She as really excited.
9c906f4ae83c6284d08650ffe48df44c2343c841r1-695-1024v2_hq.jpg

Yuudai
Tags:

injured_anime_boy_with_bandages_by_promisekun-db48qsg.jpg

Frau Scott

Frau looked up, a bit surprised at Gaku begins to speak, his face going a little red, mildly more embarrassed now then before. His hands continued to wring his white shirt, which now had defined wrinkles where he usually grabbed it. His eyes dropped to the ground, although his eyes darted back up when Gaku seemed to read his mind. "-r-really?" he asks, his face lighting up a bit as Gaku offers to help him out. Still nervous, he smiles, "That would be awesome! t-thank you!!" He says, quickly becoming more formal with how nervous he was. His ears were still a bit red, standing out against his albino skin and hair.

Last edited:

Gaku

Gaku
"That would be awesome! t-thank you!!"

Gaku smiled a little as Frau began to blush, Gaku's own face brightening up to a noticeable shad of red as he gauged the boy's reactions, Aww.

He wanted to tell him earlier that it was alright to calm down and loosen up a bit, but he honestly didn't know too much about doing either of those himself. As such, Gaku was glad that the boy seemed to do so anyway. Once again, Gaku glanced away as he felt his own face heat up, Well this is embarrasing...

After a second though, Gaku cleared his throat, his face quickly fading back to it's blush-free and clear state. However, that wouldn't last for long as a blob spot appeared on his cheek as he began to speak, "Well, then..."

Looking behind him to see how far ahead the group was in front of them (fortunately it wasn't more than a few feet), Gaku stood next to Frau and beckoned him to continue: both talking and moving forward, "Let's walk and talk, as they say. First things first, mind telling me about yourself? After all, I'm assuming the problem could lie in something unrelated to your quirk, considering how similar the premise of your quirk is to your father's. Though if I'm incorrect, please inform me."

After he finished, Gaku pulled the spot off of his face, it stretching into a blob. Once in his hand, he crushed it, allowing it to silently pop out of existence. He had to admit that the blobs were troublesome to deal with at times, but they were okay. After all, he got lucky considering how hard some other individuals have it. For example, the bouncy boy next to him.

Kimona Kimona

injured_anime_boy_with_bandages_by_promisekun-db48qsg.jpg

Frau Scott

Frau nods at the suggestion to walk and talk before quickly heading after him, as to not get left behind. Frau glanced up at the boy again, a little surprised by the question/suggestion, once again. He nods with Gaku, agreeing with him, "My quirk is the same yes." he says, once again, his eyes dropping to the floor as usual, "I think it's related to my body, as for why my quirk acts differently than his." he continues, "You see, I'm, uh, albino," he looks up again pointing to his hair, "Unlike ice users who are naturally this way, and the white pigment is normal for them, It's not normal for my DNA." he explains. "Since my body wasn't designed to be albino, I uh, get injured a bit more easily than other people, and sick as well." he says, "The sun kinda hurts too." he sighs. "I think the albino mutation in my DNA kinda, uh, jacked up my quirk, and I was hoping to figure out a way around that by coming here." Frau scratched at some of the skin on his forearm absentmindedly as he says this. He was still feeling a bit uneasy. He usually didn't talk about this with people. He really hoped he wasn't incorrect about what he was saying, but it was the only theory he had.

Justin Morgan
A0C600D7-BFF0-4440-AEC1-DBA201AD7A45.jpeg
Webs Elk Webs Elk L3n L3n Timv9 Timv9

Justin raised a brow when Jamie spoke. It was good to have confidence, but having too much was a no go for people like Justin. He had already found a distaste in one elitist that embarrassed himself in front of the new students so it was important for Justin to ensure Jamie didn’t end up like that as well. He chuckled softly as he pulled Jamie tight to his body. “Easy there rockstar let’s not get too ahead of ourselves here. Confidence is nice, but it’s important to stay humble. Otherwise you might not get along with some of the others. Besides you’re competing with me so just remember I’m not going to take it easy on you if we end up sparring together.” Justin said chuckling before patting the boy’s shoulder a few more times. Truthfully Justin had no real motivation to become a full time hero. Sure helping others was important and it was a dream of his back when he was younger. The issue was that Justin just needed a starting point. If not for his favorite skater starting out as a hero as well to build her company he most likely would have never came here in the first place. Jamie had no real threat from Justin because of this when it came to being the top hero, but that didn’t mean Justin wasn’t going to at least make him work for it for the time being. While Justin may have seemed relaxed and overall quite confident himself he was quite nervous about the upcoming events. Some students had powerful quirks that each held an advantage in their own way. Despite his words of not taking it easy on the others if there did come a test that was going to pit them against each other he didn’t necessarily want to fight anyone that he had somewhat been acquainted to. Such as Hebi, Jamie, and the rest of his roommates as well. Justin’s attention towards Jamie changed when Hebi began speak. Justin was happy that things had been goin well for her but was a bit taken aback when Hebi began to speak in a different language and found himself at lost for what she intended to say. The loss of conversation and confusion only grew further when Kyu also began to speak Japanese. Leaving Justin to stand there awkwardly as his eyes wandered over to Jamie wondering if he might perhaps speak it as well. He found their Japanese tongue a bit weird to say in the least. It was indeed cute even if he couldn’t understand it, but weird nonetheless. “I should really learn how to speak Japanese because I have no idea what’s going on.” Justin said under his breath a bit. If he had brought his phone it could help translate, but he didn’t want to risk breaking it during the test. “So.....anybody here skate?” Justin asked attempting to end his awkward silence.

Asher Channing
6F85F797-591A-4AE5-8ABB-095540334A9B.jpeg
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Kimona Kimona

Asher had been relatively quiet during the trip. While his goals and ambitions were important to him leaving his family was not something he was going to get used to so easily. As followed the group he was constantly fidgeting with his rosary recalling memories of his siblings mad parents. It was a good coping mechanism for dealing with nerves and stress, but to have a big test only on their second day was entirely something else. As they reached the elevator, which he was reluctant to get in due to how the rest of the area looked, he began to mentally prepare himself by delivering a prayer under his breath. Being late due to a flight inconvenience he hadn’t necessarily gotten acquainted with his roommates or any other student. There was another student that arrived late like he did, but sadly the two weren’t able to hold a conversation due to how much they had to catch up on. His eyes caught the view of a floating boy that gave him a look. It seemed as if the boy hadn’t gotten enough sleep from what Asher could only guess to be from built up nerves the previous night. Not wanting to be rude with his starring Asher delivered a small smile towards the boy. “Didn’t get much sleep last night I’m guessing? I couldn’t sleep either. The bed doesn’t really feel as nice as my old hammock back home.” He said delivering a small chuckle attempting to make light conversation. He felt his shoulder being tapped as he turned around to see another boy that seemed a bit awkward. It became obvious that English wasn’t his first language, but luckily it was good enough for Asher to understand. His outfit seemed a bit strange overall, but then again he was wearing an outfit based off old religious attire along with a massive shield placed on his back. So he couldn’t really judge someone based off appearance as he seemed to look a little silly as well. “Apologies. I’m not so sure myself. From it’s design and machinery one could perhaps theorize this place formally held some kind of importance. Then again some hero schools have entire fake cities for training purposes so this could just be something one of the staff members came up with.” Asher extended out a hand to greet the boy as he began to properly introduce him. “Names Asher. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.”

Last edited:
nc_XJKkLuXXxpg6pKjMicFZVwlt2WjhhCwaJ6mdByJoksrcfIDjqJ9MbSxTBhLkoRiZLDBf7RNRodOtJebXzRYT-7vy6ltWV3QAmBFeqlBhmMSiRIYByLgZKr3wToF743HdJP85M

HEBI MOTO - INTERACTED: Mistahh Mistahh (Justin), Timv9 Timv9 (Jamie), Webs Elk Webs Elk (Kyu) - OUTFIT - LOCATION: TUNNELS

Hebi slightly raised an eyebrow at Jamies words. She may not be good with English, but even she could tell that he was acting cocky. She watched as Justin and the male interacted, but she felt a little out of place just staring. She moved her eyes from the two blonde males to the.. other blonde male when she heard her native tongue. It had only been about five to six days since she left Japan to come here for the first time, and hearing something that reminded her of home made her unspeakablely happy. The words the blonde spoke didn’t need to go through a filter in her head like English did, and naturally she understood it immediately. She reminded herself that she’d have to have an actual conversation with the other.

She ended up replying to the Japanese knowing blonde with a nod. She was going to respond back, but her gaze shifted back to the two blondes and she didn’t miss Justin’s look of awkwardness reminding her that not everyone here spoke the language she did. “I’m sorry that was impo.. impolite? Yeah, that was impolite of me,”she apologized as she bowed to Justin and Jamie. She turned her eyes up from the floor when Justin asked about.. skate? What was a skate and where could she try one? “Skate? Is that.. a food?”she asked as she racked her brain.

7e8c24c47b4d238b779a6a66e4c86722.png
Sukoshi Oyogu
Interactions:

Mistahh Mistahh (Asher)

Sukoshi looked confused as Asher held out his hand until he realized that he was initiating a handshake. It seemed like this guy was a bit more formal than some of the other students here. "Ah, sorry, you guys shake hands here in America, right?" Reaching out his own hand, Sukoshi grasped Asher's and feebly shook it twice, simultaneously nodding his head casually. "I am Oyogu Sukoshi. Oyogu is my last name, Sukoshi is my first. In Japan, the surname usually comes before the given name. It's nice to meet someone who can understand my, uh, crappy English."

Sukoshi looked around again at his surroundings, wondering if this sewer place was really something the school had made just for testing. The Japanese boy had thought that was something only big, fancy hero schools like U.A. could afford. "If the school really did make this place, then that would be pretty, uh, impressive, I think. I can't say that I really like the, um, the atmosphere this place has. The smell is a bit much too, at least for me."

e367fa7f906293a2ccc103503d2ab29b9be9928ar1-623-984v2_hq.jpg

Ayumu Yoshida
Tags: Mistahh Mistahh GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Ayumu was a tad surprised when the male spoke to him, he shook his head, "No, I never get sleep." he states simply, "I always need more. it's a side-effect." he explains before turning his head, and pillow a little to look at the new character. He looked between them, "I agree about the smell." he says, his voice muffled by the pillow it was shoved in. Handshaking and greetings... Should he do that as well? "I'm Yoshida, Ayumu," he greets as he floats down a few feet to be at a more level height with the boy as his pale hand slipped out from under the green and purple pillow extending to Ogoya. He yawned again as he did so his eyes closing over the film on his eyes. As his eyes closed his pillow sunk within a foot of the ground before floating back up again over their heads. "ithhhhhhhh nice to meet you......" he hisses out hs a friendly tired manner. He was completely slumped on his pillow now as he floated along with the group. He was out.

Seigen Kowareta

Deciding that too much time has been wasted, Seigen clears his throat, deciding to get this out of the way, because he'd much rather get out of this crap infested place sooner rather than later.

"Listen up, brats." comes a somehow simultaneously casual yet strict drawl that cuts through any chatter as Seigen steps forward to address the students. "I'll be frank, I drew the short straw, so I'm the unlucky sap who needs to explain this exam." a hand sifts through his coat pocket briefly, before pulling out a small, nondescript object, just a bit smaller than his palm. He places it on the floor in front of him, and presses down on it with his foot, when his foot returns to the ground, the object lights up, projecting a simple image of a map:

"As you can see, we're splitting you both into two teams; offence and defence. That'll come after I'm done with the explanations." he pauses, taking a breath before moving onto the explanations. "So, offence will have three pen drives" which he reveals, holding them out for everyone to see them. "At the end of these three tunnels, there's a vault of sorts, with a wooden wall over it." he gestures to the map. "Offence's goal is to get their pen drives through the wall without directly knocking out defence, and defence has to steal offence's drives without breaking them."

"However, that's not all. As heroes, you need to consider the hazards of the environments you'll be fighting in. In this case, there will be trains - holograms for legal reasons - which you need to avoid getting hit by. Being hit will eliminate you from the exam." with his explanation finished, he takes a moment to split the teams, inputting his decisions into his phone and uploading them to the device projecting the map, which changed the projection to show the list:

Attack:
- Andressa
- Justin
- Rhea
- Hebi
- Gaku
- Ignis
- Sera
- Jason
- Finn
- Jamie
- Frau
- Ayumu
- Rush

Defense:
- Eiji
- Korin
- Jia
- Gray
- Lazlo
- Cameron
- Kyu
- Mallory
- Asher
- Garden
- Sukoshi
- Minori
- Yuudai

"Oh, and one last thing." Turning his gaze to the Cosmio triplets, eyes filled with complete and utter indifference. "For reasons that will probably forever escape me, we have some general studies guests here today." he leaves a little pause if anyone wants to react, before continuing on. "Don't worry though, I won't leave you completely in the dark. These unlucky few will be acting as 'surprise obstacles' for you during the test" a small smirk grows, as he lets that statement hang in the air for a second.

drummerboi drummerboi
Zamasu Zamasu

Steven is a little puzzled as he saw the list of people. He wasn't on the list was he doing a special job or something? like the 3 twins over there.... He didn't know more so what he as doing. He looked around wondering where to go or even what to do as he then just sat on what seems to be an old pipe. Kicking his legs a little. He was more than confused. He continued to sit on the pipe. Wondering if he wasn't going to participate. He didn't know. He looked around and saw the others heading towards there teams making sure he was away from them so they don't mix him up when it comes to what team he will be in.

He continued to stay and sit wondering what the teacher meant by cosmio twins? He never really met them before or spoke with them what quirks do they have when it comes to the exam. Maybe he could cheer them on. nah he was more than just a cheerleader he was able to fight but he doesn't know what to do since his name wasn't mentioned or called by the teacher.

Beatrice Oogami

There was something going off about the list. Somehow, she wasn't in it, neither was Steven. "Huh? Why am I not on the list? I better go ask." Beatrice thought before going up to the professor and ask "Excuse me, but I think there are a few people who are left out of the list. Is there something special that we should be doing?" What ever the reason why they're left out of the list, Beatrice would understand.

Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma

Eiji Nykvist
Tags: Epiphany Epiphany

Eiji looks over the list, eyes shifting as she looks over the map and names, first would depend on what route the offence took thought options could be limited by shutting off routes and getting them down the one they want, the next was what tools each had available. Her left hand idly moves as several images appear to her on her eye patch, moving them around with combinations with known quirks and likely combinations with one jumping out immediately. Her mind flashes back to her time over in Jordan, the high winds and dangers of such across the desert, people would need to stick close or lose track of each other on long travels cover themselves lest the sandblast away at raw skin and with it a plan starts to form. The last thing would be the unknown wildcards, information was key so if they had scouts of some sorts would help adjust as they went.

Carrying on her slow methodic breathing she continued to prepare for the test, steadily approaching and gesturing over to try and gather those on her team "We should gather up and have a nice chat, Im sure this will be lots of fun...though Jia you wouldn't mind having a bit of talk would you?" gesturing over to the side out of earshot of the others.

Character: Gray Rynestar

Gray looks at the list, smiles and nods. He's on the defense which is perfect as his quirk is better at defense.

"Alrighty all we have to do is keep the other team away, shouldn't be too difficult."

He then looks around at everyone here and wonders how effective they are with their quirk.

OuXRWXroKKe0vGzE0ziT4r_jRGGoVaAoLvPFWpc6MFcjGqBTFbUOobO3V0KsC7Z_K2wc-TiZCheqPw8fekem1w.jpg
Jamie Wilson
Jamie was all of a sudden wrapped up by Justin, and then Justin decided he needed to give this big brother sort of talk to Jamie. Justin was treating Jamie like he was his kid brother or something, Jamie just sort of chuckled, he didn't feel like getting into some big argument about this, so he would just kinda agree with Justin and not try and take this too far, "Yeah, yeah I hear you, just confident in my abilities is all, and just amped up to get this started." Justin then said that if they were to spar against each other, that he wouldn't take it easy on him, that's exactly what Jamie wanted. "Well thats good, I wouldn't want to beat someone unless they were giving it their all." Jamie lightly chuckled and smirked before getting himself out of Justin's arms. Jamie's head suddenly turned and looked at Hebi, Was that Japanese? So looks like snake girl Hebi was from Japan, which would make sense as to why she seemed to struggle with some of her english words, then his roommate Kyu spoke some Japanese as well, Jamie stood there not really knowing what to say,

With all the very prestigious hero schools in Japan, why would they come all the way here? Sure QHH was a good school, but it paled in comparison to some of the school's in Japan, he wondered what made her come here, as he was getting ready to ask her there teacher spoke up and he made sure that everyone was listening. Their teacher explained that they would be split into two teams and offensive teams and an defensive team. Their teacher grabbed an object and tossed it onto the ground, taking a step on it a hologram appeared above it. It showed a picture of the underground they were in and then showed a list of the two teams. Jamie looked over to Justin. "Well looks like we won't be sparring against each other... this time anyway." Jamie turned back to the teacher as he explained the rules of the exam and how each team would either pass or fail. Jamie looked at the flash drives that the offensive team had to get past the defensive team, Jamie figured he should take a hold of at least one of them, he was sure he'd be able to keep it safe and not have it be stolen.

Mentioned/Interacted: Mistahh Mistahh (Justin) L3n L3n (Hebi) Webs Elk Webs Elk (Kyu)

image0.jpg

The Cosmio Triplets
Basie, Florent, Ludovic
Tags: everyone. but whoever was paying attention to them.

When the triplets were mentioned they give a little wave from the large rock/debris they had been standing on, "It's an honor to be working with you guys." Ludovic chirps with a large smile, his eyepatch making his smile look a tad more menacing or sly. "I assure you, we will not get in the way of your test in any way, aside from doing what we are told to do." Florant purrs. "I, uh, hope we can have a good time together!." Basie smiles, clearly a bit nervous. lead by Florent, the triplets hoped down from the debris and approached the group, overall seeming very friendly. "What do you think?" Florent asks, turning to look at his brothers, "Should we stay and get to know these guys, or should we scatter and go about our tasks?" he asks with a small smile. "As much as I would looove to meet out new, yet brief companions, I would rather get to know them on the playing field." Ludovic smiles. "I. Sort of want to meet them, but, I think it would be best we go get into position for now." Basie nods, a little on the nervous side still. He smiled, a bit more at ease when talking with his brothers. "Alright! sound like a plan." Florent smiles, patting them on the shoulders, "Off we go then." he says as he begins to herd the two along. As the triplets headed along Ludovic spotted a pink haired kid among hero students, a hint of pink sneaking on his caramel skin, cute. He wanted to bother that one.

Rhea Lykos

Location: tunnels | Interacting with: Finn ( IG42 IG42 ) + Jia ( Epiphany Epiphany ) + Gaku ( Webs Elk Webs Elk ) + Frau ( Kimona Kimona )

"Rhea agrees!" she chirped and nodded her head rapidly. "That would stink."

Before Rhea could continue speaking, a tired-looking man interrupted all the students. As he explained the exam, most of it went over Rhea's head and by the time he finished, Rhea was muttering at how dirty her nails are. Her head snapped toward the screen as students began to talk about the teams. "Offense!" Rhea clapped her hands together. "We're on the same team Finn!" She raised her hand for a high five. "Let's win!" Rhea didn't give the handsome general education students much thought, she was much more interested in the team list.

"Oh, Jia, we aren't the same team. Even if we're roommates, I won't go easy on you!" she winked and lightly punched the asian's arm. She was disappointed that her favorite roommate wasn't on offense with her. It seemed that she and Gaku would be on the same team; Rhea began looking for the petite boy.

"I hear him! Bye Jia!" Rhea gave the girl a quick hug."I'll crush you Jia!" She grabbed Finn's hand and dragged him towards her other roommate.

"Gaku! We're on the same tea-Oh are you okay?" As Rhea noticed the frail person next to him, she dropped Finn's hand and rushed toward the other person. She got really close to their face, forgetting personal space.
code by Ri.a

[class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:3px solid #504493; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; background-color:#161616;border-radius:10px [/class] [div class="ContentJaco"]
[div class="Img Head"]jaco FC2.png[/div]
"My One and Only Love" by John Coltrane and Johnny Hartman, "I Fall In Love Too Easily" by Chet Baker, "Fly Me To The Moon" by Frank Sinatra. The names of the songs on my widget blinked in and out of existence - I could barely catch glimpses of the titles before they left the screen, but those snippets of information were enough for me to continue impatiently tapping the skip button. It was starting to dawn on me how many of them were love songs, and how utterly hollow that made me feel. I didn't want, nor care for love, but it was like watching someone flaunt a banner that proudly proclaimed "I'm better than you" inches from my face. It was almost derogatory, really. They were talented musical geniuses, those men, but surely they could've been less cliché with their song subjects, no?

I must've woken up on the wrong side of the bed today. I felt frustrated and miserable, and I didn't know why - and that only made me more frustrated and miserable. The pressure from the test and the stench of the dilapidated subway certainly weren't helping; after all, I never had the opportunity to use my Quirk in a practical environment. I used to train with padre, but this was a different case. Here, I would not be able to retry if I made a fatal mistake: every action, every gesture and every unnecessary thought could cost me and my family our reputation, and that tension was nerve-racking. It certainly wasn't apparent on my face - I was good at staying stone-faced. Yet, the panic within began to reach a boiling point. It swelled up in my throat. I couldn't speak. My sight was becoming hazy, and soon enough, I couldn't see. The hairs on my body rose, letting the cold air seep into my skin. The shivering of my hands was becoming quite apparent. Not long after, my ears began to ring. It was almost deafening, like dreadful drumming that just wouldn't end. It took me a moment to realize it was my own heartbeat. I clenched my fists and shut my eyes, desperately fiddling with my device to try and kill the noise.

Then, it stopped. Silence. Bill Evans' "Skating in Central Park" began to play. My heartbeat slowed to a crawl. The strings put me at ease, the piano allowed my shoulders to relax, and my eyesight slowly returned. I let out a cool exhale, fastening my music player to my belt and folding the earphone cord under my jacket. I just had to hope I wouldn't break it. Though, as the saying goes: "go for broke" - I suppose an iPod is more expendable than a victory, after all.

Interactions: None in particular.
[/div]

Last edited:
Finn Mackay
While the teacher explained the test Finn's nervous energy had him all but buzzing with excitement as the team listings came up, looking them over he quickly found his own name under attack then spotted Rhea's along with that of his new roommate. "Y-yeah! Let's do this thing!" He said loudly and high-fived Rhea grinning at the infections enthusiasm magnifying his own along with a touch of relief that he wasn't going to find out how literal she was about eating him on this test at least. Going along with Rhea as she spoke to Jia he bobbed up and down and made a few punching motions towards the other girl. "Yup yup no holding back!" Though he said that out loud he naturally wasn't going to be shooting straight at people with his crossbow, it wouldn't do to maim someone on his first day.

Finding himself being hauled away with a yelp he barely managed a "Later Jia!" before he was left trying to get his bearings with two new boys before him. "Umm..hey I'm Finn, you guys on attackers too?" Leaning around Rhea he took a look at the pale boy who was now on the receiving end of her tender attention, the guy already looked pretty ragged, maybe he was training the previous night and hadn't gotten enough rest? He thought to himself.

lost city lost city Epiphany Epiphany Webs Elk Webs Elk Kimona Kimona

7e8c24c47b4d238b779a6a66e4c86722.pngSukoshi Oyogu
Interactions:
Mistahh Mistahh (Asher)

Considering how new the English language was to him, coupled with the fact that he had his mouth buried in a pillow, Sukoshi couldn't understand a word the newcomer had said. As Ayumu floated down closer to Sukoshi and Asher, he awkwardly took his hand and shook it once. He was a bit confused why he was speaking English to another Japanese person, but he supposed it might have been rude to have a conversation in a foreign language in front of someone that doesn't speak it. He felt even more uncomfortable as he felt the boy's grip loosen in his hand as he fell asleep right in front of them. Sukoshi blinked once or twice as he stared at Ayumu's floating, sleeping body before turning back to Asher. "Well, that was kind of weird..."

Sukoshi straightened up as the teacher called everyone to attention. The swimmer listened intently to Seigen's explanation of the exam, mostly because he was describing it in English and Sukoshi didn't want to misunderstand what he was saying. When the teacher had said his piece, Sukoshi turned back towards Asher whilst scratching at his cheek. "It looks like we're both on Defense, I think. So, should we maybe get to know each other?" Sukoshi blinked and shook his head as he realized that he maybe should have worded that better. "Sorry, I mean each other's Quirks. It might give us a little, uh, advantage if we know what the other is capable of." Brushing his bangs away from his eyes, Sukoshi eyed the testing grounds one last time.

He'd definitely have an advantage in this place, but it definitely would have been easier for him if he was on Offense. Then he could have just swum under everything with the pen drives in hand and pass the exam no problem. Sukoshi turned back to Asher again and tried sticking his hands in his pockets, which he once again realized, his costume had none. "My Quirk lets me swim through things. I can swim on walls, floors, ceilings and other things like it was water."

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Mistahh Mistahh
Kyorin.PNG
Seeing the teacher call out the teams, then her eyes darted to see if anyone was on defense.
She noticed a group of people on defense and headed towards them.
Hey you two, you're on defense right? That means we're on the same team. Korin said her fists tightening up for battle.
She felt good right now. ready to show her own capabilities, smirking.
"So who are you two? I'm Korin Dieritter."
Korin hoped they weren't idiots. Maybe they would be. That'd suck, but perhaps she would use it to her own advantage.
experience with. One of the boys looked rather foreign, he almost seemed like some weird prince out of some fairy tale and not some student in a hero school.
It also didn't help the multicolored blue/teal hair going on..
The other boy looked more competent but she couldn't tell much about him except he had silver hair.
Her father had taught her most of her life to be a perfect assassin/soldier. So combat was something she was good at but it was more with 1v1s she had.
Her own costume consisted of a black combat suit that was skintight. It had holsters for knives on her pants, and a belt.
(Her costume very much resembles what black widow wears in the Marvel Comics)
The whole suit was made for protection and mobility with practicality being the focus rather than a traditional hero costume.
"If you need to know my quirk it's telekinesis."
Her own quirk probably was better for offense but it could work well with defense due to the versatility of the quirk.

7e8c24c47b4d238b779a6a66e4c86722.pngSukoshi Oyogu
Interactions:
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse (Korin) Mistahh Mistahh (Asher)

Sukoshi looked back as he heard a female voice calling out to him and Asher. As she approached, Sukoshi had immediately noticed her skintight hero costume, causing Sukoshi to avoid looking at her out of sheer nervousness. If he thought about it, his costume was probably more revealing than hers, but that obviously didn't help much as he went about staring at the ground instead of looking at her. "Yeah, we are both Defense. I am Oyogu Sukoshi, or maybe just Sukoshi, if you're more, uh, comfortable using my first name. People in America usually refer to people by their given name, right?"

Sukoshi gathered enough courage to raise his eyes to look at Korin. She was pretty, especially with her red hair, but she seemed tough for a girl. He had a feeling that she probably knew more about hero work than Sukoshi did, but then again, he got that feeling about most of the students here. Moving his gaze back down to his shoes, Sukoshi went about explaining his Quirk again. "I was just telling Asher about my Quirk. Uh, basically, I can move through solid things like walls like I was swimming in water. It's better for sneaking and moving around then it is for fighting, I think..."

PlusUltra PlusUltra L3n L3n Mistahh Mistahh drummerboi drummerboi Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma lost city lost city Ian Temero Ian Temero Epiphany Epiphany SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Timv9 Timv9 Zamasu Zamasu Kimona Kimona Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Vsland Vsland Webs Elk Webs Elk IG42 IG42 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Blemmigan Blemmigan

Standing at the opposite side of the elevators, the middle train track begun carving their way into the Earth heading slightly to the left, a lone track of about 10ft wide sided by narrow walkways on each side. The tunnel walls were round and well lit, but had no exits in them, and no crevices or bumps besides the bearings that ran along the walls every 5 feet or so. One could assume that, with the coming of the train track, a single person could fit almost comfortably in said walkway and avoid the train.
On the right, the next tunnel wasn’t in nearly as good of a shape as the first. Most of the ceiling and walls had caved in in what seemed to be ages ago, filling up most of the tunnels path with rocks as large as a person sharing a tightly compressed space with smaller ones, all of it very poorly lit by portable lanterns hanging on the walls. Two entrances could be visible right ahead, one of 4 ft wide and 10 ft tall and the other half as big, and later on the way they would split again, rejoin and even reach dead ends, crevices and crawling tunnels of all sorts. For intents and purposes, it was a stone maze.
And on the left, stood the largest and cleanest tunnels, the only one heading towards the right. It was as large as both other tunnels together and even better lit, with two robust train tracks just a few feet below the others. It also looked like a pretty normal pathway for the untrained eye; however, for those who did know what to look for, they’d see the tiniest cracks spread out in all the wrong places, from bearing to the floor, just waiting for a strong push to fall apart.
Thankfully for the former group, two large yellow signs hanged at the middle of the way, saying: “Warning! Structural failure hazard. Proceed with caution”. Later on, those same train tracks reconnected with the second station by means of a wide staircase. There was a path leading further into the darkness, but it was littered with seals and barricades as well as signs of “keep out!”, preventing the passage of any student that had been feeling particularly adventurous.
At the other side of the trains, stood defense’s station, which was much like offense’s minus the elevator. In its stead, one could see a large round entrance that very clearly belonged to a safe seal door. The door itself had been removed and replaced with a round, smooth wooden seal about 4 inches thick. As soon as the students had been properly moved to their positions, a screen lit up to each team. It said:
“Planning and positioning stage – 1:00”
And then the number started to count down.

B.png
B Storm
Mentioning: Cam, Minori, everyone on defense team

B nodded to Cameron and Minori’s statements, then turned towards Prof. Seigen to listen to his explanation. Ever since the sparring session, the idea of being pitted against his own class was enough to get him on the edge. He glanced around, trying to make it who was his team; he quickly realized that those he was talking to would be in it, which seemed to calm him ever so slightly.
“We should get going.” B said simply, turning to cross the tunnels.
As B headed into the tunnels, he cloned his own eye a couple times. While he himself headed through the middle tunnel, each eye took one of the other two, looking around every nook and cranny to try and take in all that information. Even though he took what seemed the “safest” tunnel, he was still tense and weary the whole way to the other side.
“So… Three tunnels, huh.” He started as he got there, directed at the defense team as a whole. “This probably means we’ll have to split-'
“Planning and positioning stage – 1:00”

B let out an audible gasp when the screen lit up.
“W-what?” Was all that he could muster to say.

Alita 2.png
Alita Lawrence
mentioning: Andressa, Mallory​

Alita chuckled at Andressa’s claim, ever so slightly more curious about the meaning of her nickname. Before she could answer, however, the teacher came along and began to explain the test. Alita stood straight and focused completely on Seigen as he announced the teams… And mercilessly broke the young girl’s heart.
“Oh no! Boazuda!” Alita seemed on the verge of tears as she latched on to her friend. “I don’t wanna fight you… Why are we reaching the climatic battle between best friends so early into the story? That’s not fair!” She then turned to Mallory and said: “At least… I’ve got the best roommate to grieve with me on defense’s side.”

Last edited:
[div class=wrapper][div class=box][div class="boxBg boxBgLarge"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgTall"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgMedium"][/div][div class=boxInner][div class=statusBox][div class=characterPortrait]
APuJftJ.jpg
[/div][div class=statusText]Location: Tunnels[/div][/div][div class=title]Jia Sun[/div][div class=text] Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma
When Seigen spoke up, Jia listened up immediately despite the guy's seeming rudeness. His attitude wasn't nearly as important as the information he had. Information that might give her an edge against anyone put off by it. Except there really wasn't much to it. The holographic map light thingie took most of her attention and she studied the simple tunnel layout with great interest.

"Defense, huh?" she mused to herself as she saw team placements. "And flash drives? Well, that'll be a pain if they get creative." Then she spoke up, loud enough to be heard over the crowd. "Hey, how the fuck are we supposed to stop people without knocking them out? Getting them to say 'uncle'?"

PlusUltra PlusUltra lost city lost city IG42 IG42 Webs Elk Webs Elk
As the briefing wrapped up, Jia brushed her hands off on her pants and offered to shake with her roommates and the boy that her cute black-haired roomie picked up from nowhere. She laughed at Rhea's playful arm-punch and bumped shoulders back. "You can go anyway you want, curly." To the rest of them, she said "Well guys, looks like they're splitting us down the middle. So, if we get in each other's way, no harm no foul, alright? We're all in this together so if someone's ass gets kicked, let's pull together and help them train up for the next time. I want us all clearing this program with top marks. You guys in?" She put her fist out in hopes others would place their hands over it, sealing the compact.

Regardless of response, Jia said to Gaku, Rhea and Finn, "See you on the other side!"

Then she turned to Eiji, only to realize her other roomie was studying the map and looking all analytical about it. When the gorgeously endowed girl suggests having a bit of a talk, though, Jia just grinned and said "As long as we talk about how to kick their asses. I mean to win this."

Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Mistahh Mistahh SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
After talking strategy with Eiji, Jia returned to the gathering group of defense and traded nods with Gray. "Keep them away?" she repeated, thinking the words over. "I mean, I guess. If we can. I don't think I heard a time limit, though. There's no clock to run out. We need to find some ways to shut them down without knocking them out. If anyone's good at that, speak up!"

As the discussion turned to comparing Quirks, Jia looked interested in Sukoshi's revelation before adding in, "My Quirk lets me turn into animate sand. And Eiji and I are already brainstorming applications. Who else?"

Korin's introduction resulted in Jia giving the other girl a nod and said "I'm Jia. Nice to have you with us. Now, looks like we don't have much time judging by that clock. Anyone actually any good at strategy? I mean, I can bullshit us into assignments but I honestly don't know what the fuck I'm doing. Whatever we do, we need coverage of all three entry points, and we need a way to take people out of commission without hurting or knocking them out. Ideas?"[/div]
[div class=text][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=wrapper] background-color:#5e5560; box-sizing:border-box; color:#eeeeee; display:inline-block; position:relative; width:100%; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=title] color: #bfbfbf; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:3em; font-style:italic; padding:0; text-shadow:0 0 1em; margin-bottom: 10px; [/class] [class=box] margin:2em 1em; padding:2px 4px 0px; position:relative; [/class] [class=boxBg] box-sizing:content-box; height:100%; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; width:100%; [/class] [class=boxBgLarge] top:0; left:-5px; padding:0 4px; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.35); [/class] [class=boxBgTall] top:-8px;left:3px; padding:8px 0; width:calc(100% - 8px); height:100%; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.25); [/class] [class=boxBgMedium] top:-4px; left:-1px; padding:4px 0; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.4); [/class] [class=boxInner] background-color: #5e5560; overflow:hidden; margin:0.5em; [/class] [class=statusBox] box-sizing: border-box; border-right: 3px dotted white; padding: 15px; float: left; max-width: 250px; margin: 0px 15px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=text] padding: 0px 15px 15px 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:0.8em; [/class] [class=statusText] font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.75em; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=characterPortrait] box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; border-radius: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=characterPortrait state=hover] opacity: 0.5 [/class]

Eiji Nykvist
Tags: Epiphany Epiphany , Defense Team​

"Oh yes, We will kick, claw, cut, bludgeon and all other manners of attacking a great many body parts...As long as we work together I'm sure we can do fantastically!"

Clapping happily the towering girl continues in her cheerful tone, looking them over slightly once more "I just wanted to know a little more about your quirk if you didn't mind? For example with the entire sand form, can you create dust and other elements from the area? and how much?... It could be a...how you say Keystone to our victory yes?" nodding quickly as she takes the girls hand and talks away excitedly "Oh and if you knew the quirks of any of the offensive ones not in the assembly, that could be helpful too, I would highly appreciate it"

After the discussion, she returns to the others that were gathering to look them over, all puzzle pieces ready to solve a problem...no wait, that would just be one problem or picture, hmm..no they were more all Lego! Far more accurate!. Shaking the thought from her mind she nods in agreement with Jia "There are several key parts of a good strategy here, though we will need to be quick to adapt and trust each other for them to work...the plan may change so it is far better everyone knows the full idea and then adapt from there." Letting go of the hand and heading up closer "Im Eiji for those who missed our little introductions yesterday, my quirk allows for disabling a touched target temporarily but may need Aid to fully secure them once that occurs....if i can touch them they can be fully immobilized ready to be restrained and searched, though i believe you are Mistaken Jia....they are not allowed to knock us unconscious, the teacher said nothing about the inverse yes?" nodding excitedly she quickly continues "They will most likely create clever hiding locations for drives which can not be quickly accessed or located, however securing a body with said drive on it still counts as the drive being secured. We will need to press out advantages while making their own irrelevant, lesser or even better turned against them which brings me to an idea i had" gesturing across to Jia as she quickly starts speaking regarding a plan, with the countdown starting shortly after she finishes "Communication will be key, Doing this we can slowly erode their strength....So Jia once boosted by Asher with distracting and debuff making their senses less effective along with Korin...Cameron to assist with the senses part....Yuudai and Minori can aid detecting them with their animalistic senses, Gray, Kyu, Garden and Lander will be our main melee assault with Sukoshi and Jaco moving between areas to pick off targets and communicate back to us the state of things....B and I can aid in restraining and a all around the adaptable unit, Asher in environmental control as well as debuffing selected targets for others to take.....Alita and Korin will be focusing on keeping a defensive line and repositioning targets....how does all that sound?"

Andressa Kukulkan
Tags: CapRock CapRock

She keeps a wide grin "Hmm? Oh dont worry...we can keep the showdown at bay, for now, no hard feelings, either way, ill make sure to make it up to you after our team, huffs and puffs and blows you all down,.....oh and anything said? nothing personal I just might get a little to into it is all" slapping her rear playfully for a moment before going to join her own team "Good luck though, will try not to beat your ass too badly!" the joyful mirth clear in her tone, waving away with the widest grin, the soft slapping of bare feet against the grime of the floor before arriving at the others.

b8b4546a35f2545654d927aa4d54cccad7124192r1-908-984v2_hq.jpg

Minori Fuse
Tags: PlusUltra PlusUltra CapRock CapRock

Minori excitedly followed after B, for once keeping her mouth shut as her tail waved, and cloned eye following her along behind her. She crossed her arms as the big-boobed girl spoke. For once, something that had probably never been seen before, she was frowning. With a shake of her head Minori raised her voice, smiling again as she speaks to Eiji. "Your mistaken, although I can understand why!" she laughs, "I have the same quirk as B, and my only animalistic senses come from right here." she points to her head as an eye floats up next to her, "If we really wanna have good communication then let me and B be your eyes and ears!" She giggles, poking at B, excited as a few more pairs of eyes appear around her, along with a floating hand, which an eye attaches too. "We each take a tunnel while out main body stays in the other and that way we can relay information to everyone on the team without lowering out defenses." She continues in her usual friendly and happy manner, "and I can fight to!" she grins as the fist with the eye on it punches the air, her tail waving. "also There is no reason for the offense to hide the drives anywhere except within the team since they need to get it to that wall," she points, "So all we have to do is take them out and stop until we get the drives!" she laughs. "at least that's What I think Shiro from My Star Hero* would say!!" she grins, adding that on the end.
*My Star Hero, an immensely popular Anime, staring the young boy Shiro Yatamata, who is an aspiring hero even though his quirk is weak and mildly lame. But he will totally become the greatest hero ever.

9c906f4ae83c6284d08650ffe48df44c2343c841r1-695-1024v2_hq.jpg

Yuudai
Tags: PlusUltra PlusUltra

The male raises his hand a bit, "I may have animal powers, but they are better suited for head on combat then detection. I say leave the detecting to my roommate and his clinically insane friend." he says. He actually didn't think Minori was insane, He just simply didn't want to stand to close to her or B for fear of her deadly friendship. He did not imagine his life ending at the hands of a friendly cat girl, and he didn't plan on letting it happen either. He also didn't like beong bossed around. The idea was fine, but he liked Minori's better. It sounded much smarter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back