• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High: The Revival! (Boku no Hero RP) (currently closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Gaku & Kyu

Gaku stood up from his seat as he thought about the new students. They definitely had interesting quirks and he was looking forward to learning more about them. Though it'd be hard to tell just from looking at him.

"Whatcha thinking about, bro?"
Kyu asked as he stood up and stretched. He was starting to feel a little cramped sitting down so long, but he was glad everyone looked so cool.

Gaku kept his eyes emotionless as he answered, "Just the newcomers."

Kyu nodded, "Yeah! Many of them looked really strong! Plus they looked pretty nice! Speaking of which..." Kyu looked up at the holographic screen, "It looks like you're in a room with three of the new girls."

Gaku nodded, "Yes. It appears so. You should go get your belongings and meet your roommates. Afterwards, I'll call you and we can go do something."

Kyu's eyes sparkled, "Really?!?! That's great!"

Kyu pulled Gaku into a hug, and sue to being almost a foot taller than him, it was a bit awkward, but neither of them cared, "Okay, I'll see you later, bro!"

Gaku nodded, though he did smile a little, "Yes."

• Gaku looked back up at the screen, Eiji, Jia, and Rhea...

As he mentally thought about the information he received on the three girls from their introductions, he began looking around for them. Sure enough, they were already congregating. Gaku, his journal in hand, walked over to the group of girls. All of them were taller than him, but it didn't really matter to him. Upon reaching them, "Hello, my name is Gakuon Tensai, although many refer to me as Gaku. It seems I'll be sharing a room with 3 of you. I look forward to working with you guys"

As he spoke, a spot appeared on the area where his neck meets the shoulder, growing slightly bigger and bigger. Interestingly enough, given the randomness of his quirk, this was the first spot to appear in a visible area all day.

PlusUltra PlusUltra - Eiji
    Epiphany Epiphany - Jia
    SomebodyElse SomebodyElse - Gemma
    lost city lost city - Rhea

nc_XJKkLuXXxpg6pKjMicFZVwlt2WjhhCwaJ6mdByJoksrcfIDjqJ9MbSxTBhLkoRiZLDBf7RNRodOtJebXzRYT-7vy6ltWV3QAmBFeqlBhmMSiRIYByLgZKr3wToF743HdJP85M

HEBI MOTO - TAGS: Mistahh Mistahh PlusUltra PlusUltra Karcen Karcen - LOCATION: ASSEMBLY HALL

Her smile seemed to brighten at the others compliments, and she was a little disappointed when she couldn't respond before a pretty looking robot lady introduced herself and told them their dorm rooms. She couldn't of been more happy with her dorm-mates. Sure she wouldn't of minded sharing a room with Jermey or even the hat man but she conversed with Katja and Andressa more. She couldn't help but laugh at her roommates take on the "slithery snake" request that she heard her doing when she walked over. "Thank you,"she told the male before he got ready to walk away. "Hopefully I'll see you around!"she said as he headed towards his own friends, or soon to be friends. She actually did hope to see the male again. Despite what she thought was a heart attack earlier he seemed pretty chill. She turned her attention from the male to her new roommates.

"I wonder if they have computers somewhere!"she said excitedly. She had heard of computers since her arrival to New York, and she searched about them on her phone before but she hadn't seen them in person. It had been about three days since she left her secluded shrine in Japan and she wasn't regretting anything yet. The one thing she missed was the fresh air, but that wasn't too big of a complaint. She also hoped they had big beds, or a good food menu here. The one thing she was concerned about was if she'd have room to put her snakes cage. They shared a large glass one with it's own lighting system in the top of the lid, and she was quite fond of it. If she had to she could keep it under her bed, but she liked when they could have some normal light. Speaking of light, did their room have windows? "I'm excited to share a room with you both!"she exclaimed at the two females.

"I'd love some help, and lunch sounds nice."
Soon enough another girl came up and started addressing everyone. She turned to Gemma asking if they were roommates.
"My roommates are supposed to be Christina and Sofia.
If you're one of them then we'd be roommates."
"Jia, do you know them?"

Epiphany Epiphany lost city lost city

Beatrice Oogami

".....huh?" For all this time, Beatrice was asleep. She now has no idea who the new students are and their Quirks. Beatrice sighs before walking up to the board to look for the dorm she is assigned to. Room A301, and her roommates are Minori and Kara. Minori is fine, but Kara? Beatrice might need to know about her a thing or two.

Kimona Kimona National National

Last edited:

• Ayumu Yoshida

Mentions: I'm gonna take a nap now. [USER=11021]@drummerboi[/USER] [USER=43140]@Divine_Stalker[/USER] The sleepy boy had of course already been to his dorm room. Of course. Though it was nice to who the rest of his roommates were- that was a lie. He already knew all of them, well, he had never had an actual conversation with Steven, let along be withing a foot of him, the same goes for Gray, kinda, he couldn't remember, so- meh. It didn't concern him in the least. Especially if they didn't bother his sleep patterns or his part of the room. Yup. He didn't care about this information which he already knew.

drummerboi drummerboi Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker

Andressa Kukulkan
Tags: L3n L3n

Chuckling down at the girl as gestures them to follow her again as she goes to get her bags and make her way to the dorms "I'm sure we're going to see a lot of them given we are all in the same class right?" turning to glance towards her as she walks "I mean I've got Laptop, but would be surprised if they didn't have a computer lab somewhere, but yeah I'm excited chill out with our resident snaky snake, and see if the rooms are as fancy as the rest of the place.....gonna take some time to customize it and give it some personal style regardless" This school really was looking up and up, the headmaster seemed a bit of a grump but rest was cool, even made a few friends. Hmm though would she have space for the rest of her stuff? worst case could put up some shelves...might need some soundproofing depending on how thick the walls are, hmm she has headphones but they're not the same as feeling entire body vibrate to the music.

Eiji Nykvist
Tags: Webs Elk Webs Elk , Epiphany Epiphany , SomebodyElse SomebodyElse , lost city lost city

Eiji's eyes light up as they look down at there new roommate "Oh he is just adorable!" reaching down to hug him tightly, lightly lifting him off the ground as she does "Oh yes its going to be a lot of fun, as long as you don't mind sharing with 3 cute girls. You likely heard but Im Eiji, and this is Rhea and Jia" laughing to herself as she turns to face him towards each of the others "He's like the cutest little slice of pie right?" letting go and holding him in front of her to get a better look "Hmm though are you ok? that mark seems to be getting bigger or not sure if that's just me?" leaning in curiously to glance at the area.

Katja had been a little busy after room numbers had been given out and thus had been distracted from talking with her new roommates more. As one might expect when you had two others dealing with your luggage they kind of needed to know where they were going. It would be easier if they just dropped the stuff off and left, them coming by from time to time would be mentioned latter. It seemed to Katja that no one seemed to overly excited about her family. If this was any high society event there without doubt would be those who thought her a way to get to her parents or those seeking the money her family had. Heroes it seemed were of a higher quality of people, or at least those around her. Still Katja would come back to earth from instructung the maids.

"Well if they don't give out laptops I will get you one Hebi" Katja saud to signal she was back in the conversation. She was not afraid to throw money around or well give it to friends, but she was a little careful. Hebi just didn't seem the kind to think about asking for cash so it was fine.

"I am sure the rooms are nice I was debating if i should commute to school or not before this but the penthouse is to far to go to every day" she chuckled being honest but likely seeming flaunting her money even if she honestly didn't meant to.

Steven began to walk towards his room. Not really bother the others to be fair. He walked through the hallways to the school with what seems to be a suitcase of sorts. Damn, he wished he had a bag of holding right about now. He finally began to walk towards his dorm number. He opened it and saw that the door was unlocked. He then saw someone inside. A pale-looking blond guy standing in the room. "hay there so you're my roommate eh. Well, your lucky cause if We have a tv in here I got mostly consols in this thing as well as a few clothes. As you might have known I'm Steven. Nice to meet ya friend." He lets out what seems to be a hand out for a handshake.

He's also wondering what type of powers this guy has. since he was put here as a recommendation. He never saw any of the students quirks up close. So he is also wondering what this guy can do quirk wise. He would also notice a big number 8 on his head indicating in a very nice shade of leaf green

Kimona Kimona

nc_XJKkLuXXxpg6pKjMicFZVwlt2WjhhCwaJ6mdByJoksrcfIDjqJ9MbSxTBhLkoRiZLDBf7RNRodOtJebXzRYT-7vy6ltWV3QAmBFeqlBhmMSiRIYByLgZKr3wToF743HdJP85M

HEBI MOTO - TAGS: PlusUltra PlusUltra Karcen Karcen - LOCATION: ASSEMBLY HALL

Hebi made her way back to her luggage with her two friends before the started to head towards the dorms. She forgot that she would have classes with some of the people she had met today. She was excited to meet more people too. “Yeah they should have a.. lab?”she struggled with the last word. She knew what it meant, but somewhere between her mind to her voice box decided to malfunction. “But that’d be really cool!”she said to Katja at the idea of buying one. She didn’t really know the cost of a laptop. “I have this thing though!”she said excitedly as she opened her small purse and pulled out her phone. Her purse matched her skirt , and her phone case matched her shoes and turtlenecks bright white. She was quite proud of the item she owned.

“Speaking of decorating would you guys mind having two snakes in the room?”she asked hopefully. “Well three if you count me,”she said with a smile. She didn’t have a problem with being referred to as a snake, but she did have problems with others not considering her as another human. “Penthouses are cool,”she smiled, she was actually not to sure on what they were.

Last edited:
[div class=wrapper][div class=box][div class="boxBg boxBgLarge"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgTall"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgMedium"][/div][div class=boxInner][div class=statusBox][div class=characterPortrait]
APuJftJ.jpg
[/div][div class=statusText]Location: The Audiotorium
[/div][/div][div class=title]Jia Sun[/div][div class=text] lost city lost city PlusUltra PlusUltra
The adorable girl with the dark hair and the to-die-for white skin was even more feisty up front. Jia swallowed once, caught between the energy of two adorable girls. "What she said," she said instead, and stuck out a hand to shake. As the ladies started figuring their luggage out, Jia once more spoke up by waving her empty palms. "My stuff's already been moved to our room so I've got free hands. Let me help!"

Webs Elk Webs Elk
Facing her roommates, Jia jumped slightly as she heard a boy speak behind her. Glancing back, she looked...down? Jesus, how short was this guy? And what the hell was up with that spot on his neck? Shrugging, she once more stuck her hand out to shake and said, "Hey Gaku. Tall, pale and pretty already said our names but it's nice to meet you anyway. Think you're up for rooming with three chickies? Fair warning, I catch you peeking, you'll get sand where you don't want it." Her smile stayed on though, suggesting it wasn't (much) of a serious threat.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Webs Elk Webs Elk CapRock CapRock
When Gemma asked about roommates, Jia shook her head slowly. "You know, I don't but since I didn't hear their names, they're probably established students. Hey!" she said, pitching her voice up and calling out across the crowd of students towards Miss Naiad and/or Miss Pixelada, whoever responded first. "Hey, can you help us find Christina and Sofia? Or are students rooming with existing students supposed to just go to their rooms and settle in without meeting their roommates first?"

Assuming the situation gets sorted, Jia's the first to start nudging people towards their rooms. The sooner she can get everyone in the room, the sooner she could try claiming a good bed and get unpacked![/div]
[div class=text][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=wrapper] background-color:#5e5560; box-sizing:border-box; color:#eeeeee; display:inline-block; position:relative; width:100%; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=title] color: #bfbfbf; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:3em; font-style:italic; padding:0; text-shadow:0 0 1em; margin-bottom: 10px; [/class] [class=box] margin:2em 1em; padding:2px 4px 0px; position:relative; [/class] [class=boxBg] box-sizing:content-box; height:100%; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; width:100%; [/class] [class=boxBgLarge] top:0; left:-5px; padding:0 4px; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.35); [/class] [class=boxBgTall] top:-8px;left:3px; padding:8px 0; width:calc(100% - 8px); height:100%; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.25); [/class] [class=boxBgMedium] top:-4px; left:-1px; padding:4px 0; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.4); [/class] [class=boxInner] background-color: #5e5560; overflow:hidden; margin:0.5em; [/class] [class=statusBox] box-sizing: border-box; border-right: 3px dotted white; padding: 15px; float: left; max-width: 250px; margin: 0px 15px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=text] padding: 0px 15px 15px 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:0.8em; [/class] [class=statusText] font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.75em; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=characterPortrait] box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; border-radius: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=characterPortrait state=hover] opacity: 0.5 [/class]

Rhea Lykos

Location: leaving the auditorium and going to her dorm | Interacting with: her roommates
Mentions: Epiphany Epiphany PlusUltra PlusUltra Webs Elk Webs Elk

"Thank you!" Rhea puffed her chest out at the compliment. She hummed as she memorized their names. She would definietely struggle with Eiji's name for a while, but Jia was much easier to say and remember. "Let's still be friends!" Rhea chriped at the fairy-like girl. She would've intiated some sort of physical contact, like grabbing both of her hands, but her hands were busy with her bags. Speaking of her bags, Rhea shook her head at Eiji's offer. She was much too prideful to ask and accept help. "I'll be fine! But who's our other roommate then?"

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Rhea didn't pay attention to what he was saying because her eyes drifted over to the black blob growing on his shoulder. If she had a free hand, the girl would most definitely touch it, without thinking of the consequences. "Whoa," her jaw dropped open, "What's that growing from your neck? Is that your quirk? That's super cool! What does it do? Can you grow multiple at a time? Can I touch it?" As Jia began to nudge them out of the auditorium, Rhea asked her new roommate questions. She was very much like a puppy; if something caught her attention, she'd get excited. She was the type of person that the mom friend needed to watch with eagle eyes. Rhea would find something interesting, wander off and get lost.

Rhea wouldn't care which bed she got, she could sleep anywhere, anytime.
code by Ri.a

Justin Morgan
po.jpg
Webs Elk Webs Elk Workk Workk

As Justin was preparing to interact with Lance it seemed one of his fellow roommates had quickly come across them. Another boy with with wings and razor sharping look canine teeth had quickly presented himself. At first Justin was a bit reluctant at introducing himself, but with the way he spoke he didn’t come off as an elitist such as the other one had. He overall seemed pretty friendly and cheerful. Delivering a smile towards his way he began to admire the boy’s wings as they began to flap. “Nice to meet you. Gotta say those wings are pretty sweet. I’m a bit of an airborne type of guy as well. Though sadly I don’t have any wings to keep me floating.” Justin said chuckling a little bit. "The names Justin and this handsome fellow here is Lance." Justin said as he threw threw his arms over Kyu and Lance as he pulled them both close together. Delivering a bright smile as held them tightly against his body. "Best room in the building aye boys? Now I believe we need to discuss a few priority situations. First and foremost being bathroom rules." Living with two elder brothers Justin had to constantly fight over the bathroom until his mother had to establish ground rules on who had to use it. From his own experience he knew living with three others could cause a bit of a ruckus. Of course after thinking of his own rules he discovered that they had been missing one other. "Huh. We're missing where the last mystery roommate. Kibou I think? You got a clue on who he is Kyu?"

B.png
B Storm
Mentioning: Kimona Kimona 's Yuudai, Vsland Vsland 's Jason

While most students were up and talking amidst the excitement of new transfer students, one particularly tall boy dressed with a heavy brown jacket and blue shades was still rather stubbornly located in his seat. Ever since the test started he had been hunched over his trusty Switch, frantically flickling and pressing the controls in between rushed breaks to clean a runny nose with a tissue every few seconds as he tried his best to knock that annoying enemy Inkling out of its last stock before time ran out.

After the introductions and the presentation were both done, B, risked looking up at Miss Alice’s projection and saw the names of the rooms. He had barely paid attention to the presentations, but he was rather sure he hadn’t heard of anyone named Cameron. He stayed in place for a good few seconds because closing his console and heading away from his seat.

B glanced at all the transferred students for several seconds, but turned his back on them and headed for Yuudai. He may not have spoken much to him ever since class started but at least it wasn’t a completely new face, and he wasn’t exactly eager to make a first impression with his current unhealthy state.

“Hey.” He greeted Yuudai. “Seems like we’re roomies now. Alongside Jason and… This Cameron guy. I say we meet them there instead of wasting time around here, how about that?” Yuudai seemed impatient, and that was a good sign for B. The sooner he got out of there without being noticed the better.

Alita 2.png
Alita Lawrence
Mentioning: PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Andressa L3n L3n 's Hebi (also whoever cares to listen really)

Outside at the corridors of QHH, black-and-white blur darted through the corridors, zipping right past a couple of the new transfer students without even realizing what was happening. Who’d knew that, when the announcement said 9 sharp, it meant the morning? Now she was late for the appointment, and it wasn’t by little; still, she had plenty of hope to make it in time.

As Alita reached the front doors of the auditorium, slammed them wide open from their previous position and stumbled into the room, huffing and puffing for brief moment. She then looked up and spoke rather loudly:

“I'm late, but here I am! Now what did I miss!?”

Alita’s eyes widened as she realized the presentation had already ended and that she had, in fact, interrupted nothing of notice at all and made a fool out of herself. Metal Jacket’s stare at her like she was a demented kid who just escaped their cell was also particularly stingy. In response, her expression turned from panicking to disappointment and she let her upper body lean forward, arms hanging loosely towards the ground.

“Of all things I could have gotten a full panel for…" Alita mumbled. "Why did it have to be this?”

Andressa Kukulkan
Tags: CapRock CapRock Karcen Karcen L3n L3n

Raising an eye at the generous donation offer as well as the maids, yeah Katja was fairly obvious swimming in the finances "Penthouse huh? Well guess got some high standards to meet them, But can always flutter my pretty eyes should we want any changes to get it up to those right?" clapping her hands and tilted her body to the side as her eyes flutter before the girl starts to laugh. "But yeah...If bunk beds think you're fine getting bottom bunk if you don't mind" dragging her cases for a moment before stopping and turning back to Katja "Hey..just thought of it, Katja Could you turn these into those spiders things as well? They struggle a bit more with stairs then you do after all. I'll make it up to you if you can"

Turning her attention to the snake girls phone curiously as she speaks giving out a low whistle as she sees their excitement "Yeah definitely a nice model, the world of possibilities in the palm of your hand really" patting the girls head as she starts to walk past and walk towards the dorms with them, turning back at the mention of pets "Huh? I mean sure whats two more snakes to add to the....." pausing for a moment "Bed? Nest? Knot?.....Hey what do you call a bunch of snakes Hebi?" giving them a questioningly and curious glance as they travel just in time to see a final new arrival.

Gesturing over to the girl "Hey gostoso! catch up if you want and I can catch you up" beckoning them over as she looks them up and down "Dont worry about Sergeant Hartman up there, just had the basic intro speech and a few introductions, didnt miss much...you just wake up or something?"

ST9GbqJ.jpg

CAMERON WILLIAMS - TAGS: N/A - LOCATION: ROOM A203

His parents had insisted that they call before the entrance ceremony to get his dorm information so he could set up his stuff early. He honestly didn’t need the extra time, and he would of prefered to go through what everyone else did. “You guys can leave now, and you didn’t need to walk me to my room,”he told his parents with a raised eyebrow as his eyes looked at where he hoped there's were. He felt a big hand rest itself on his shoulder and he could feel the warmth coming from the palm which solidified it being his father. His dad always had warm calloused hands. Once his parents left his side after a few minutes of them telling him to be careful and call if he needed anything he finally went inside his dorm guided by his retractable walking stick. He took in the smells and how quiet it was around him.

Even though he was sad he didn’t get to make a grand entrance it was a good idea for him to familiarize himself in his new home without anyone around. When his cane hit an object that sounded like wood he bent down and felt around with his hand. A bed. He decided he’d claim it as it was the closest to the door and as they say you snooze you lose. He felt around for the zipper of one of his suitcases that felt chunkier than the other. For each item he pulled out he felt around it with his hands and placed it down where he thought would fit most. After he set up everything how he liked it he pondered what to do next. He decided to wait. He’d make his grand entrance on his own time. And so the beauty of a boy sat in the dark awaiting for his roommates to show up, and he hoped to see them soon.

• Ayumu Yoshida

Mentions: I'm gonna take a nap now.Ayumu, w was not only the exact opposite from standing, and a flaming ginger was currently curled up on a ball on his bed. His stuff had been unpacked for a week now, with his section of the area being coated in, not only a furry rug, but a bean bag, and a very very large quantity of pillows and stuffed animals. Along with one out of place race car poster. He looked like a grey lump on top of a very large green and purple pillow,. From his lack of response the boy seemed to have either not noticed the male, or was asleep. In this case it was truthfully the both, bot that the male would know that. well actually he should as they had b=met bfoer, and have known each other for at least a week.

drummerboi drummerboi

"Oh sorry your Yoshida. correct. It's been a while since we spoke so do you want to play some video games before class? I got Cantra Super mario 64. Super mario sunshine. You name it I got it. If you want we can play Smash Bros. Sadly I wasn't able to bring all my consols to the school building since we didn't have any room." Steven began to remember yoshida and their small chats. He didn't really talk to him much and he had a lot of things on his mind so it was easy for him to forget names. He then walked towards his side of the room and turned on his Gamecube. He is just wearing shorts and of course, his almost maining scar on his leg is visible. almost as if it was mauled by a wolf-like creature.

He then put a second controller in and booted up smash bros "So wanna play?" He had to admit he did feel a bit of embarrassment when he completely forgets he met Yoshida before and more so forgot his name almost. He did have some time before class so it was good that he at least bonded a little more with his room mate. Even though He knew him that amount of time it seemed to steven that he was a bit of a reclusive guy.

Kimona Kimona

Sofia Landreau/Kibou Aikyo

She'd hardly planned on getting stuck with this guy. They just happened to be heading the same way, and naturally, she got roped into a conversation, aka the blonde rambling on about this and that (this and that being his brother and his career as a hero) while she glared ahead, wondering if someone could save her from this. Unfortunately, reality was often disappointing, and Christina didn't appear out of nowhere to take over the conversation, meaning she was trapped until they reached the auditorium.

"-and then, the villain was all 'you're going down pal!' and my brother- Whoa!" Kibou was cut off as a black haired blur zipped past them, and from around the corner, the sound of a door slamming was heard, followed by a loud and....pretty boisterous introduction. They share a puzzled glance, on the same wavelength for a split second before Kibou brightens once again. "Anyways! Where was I-"

She hushes him, perhaps a tad harshly, but it has the intended effect. "We're almost there." she chastises, as they round the corner and walk in to the auditorium, a bit behind the girl who seemed to be disappointed that her entrance had been a bust. Sofia rolls her eyes, as she takes a step forward, just barely holding back the urge to roll her eyes. "Quit it already, you're making a scene!" She snapped, without even a hint of irony in her voice.

CapRock CapRock - Alita (Mentioned)
@ Anyone else who listens in

Last edited:
Katja was following along her maids having gone ahead of the students to get her stuff into the room and head out as they were just here for that delivery. In truth she could have easily handled them herself but well things didn't always go the way you wanted and Katja was sure that some people felt she was flaunting her money now. Katja was trying to avoid that she knew the common stereotype of the rich girl that bought her way into anything she wanted and Katja was not going to be like that. She really did wonder just how big the rooms would be and kind of did hope they were big as getting around even with the spider chair would be hard if the rooms were small. Then Andressa spoke up about changing the trunks into spider things. Katja had a better idea for them than spider, the chair just fit that look in her mind over anything else.

" I can make them into golems, i just need to touch them" Katja explained revealing how her power worked and one of the limitations of it " Though i think a dog like leg would be better or maybe goat, spider would just look to spindly " She continued controlling how they would look and having some concerns about looks over function, though goat legs would likely be good no matter what.

Hebi asked about snakes and Katja didn't mind she wouldn't mind a certain snake in her bed, but two in the room were fine enough anyways. Katja had always wanted pets and had thought of snakes thanks to their really cute faces. She had never gotten any because of their diet. Thinking about it Katja had never really been allowed pets, it was one of those things her parents would never budge on for some reason she never really got. She had in time accepted this as just part of life, but now it seemed she would get some pets, or well share them. " i would love that I always wanted pets but well my parents never let me have any sadly" Katja said with some excitement at getting cute roommates and pets in one day.

PlusUltra PlusUltra L3n L3n

B.png
B Storm
Mentioning: Kimona Kimona 's Yuudai and Minori

B nodded satisfyingly; if Yuudai were to always be this cool when talking to him, he was certain they’d have a great time rooming together; it would certainly be less stressful than rooming with the screaming girl near the door, for example. He was about to turn and head for the exit when he noticed his roommate’s panicked expression. While B himself couldn’t make its meaning in time, deep down in his gut he knew exactly what was about to unfold before the ear-piercing scream confirmed it all to him.

B’s world spun wildly, then came to an abrupt stop as he hit the ground. He fought with all his might against the girl’s iron grip to take some air in, took the hug for a few seconds, and finally started making a motion to get back up, panting to get his breath back as he said:

“Minori, you’ll get a cold. We can hang out more when I’m good again. Right now, I think there’s a new girl looking for her roommate.” And as he (hopefully) finished getting back up and offered a floating hand for Yuudai: “You good? ….If you want to keep a couple feet distance from me at all times, I’ll understand.”

Alita 2.png
Alita Lawrence
Mentioning: PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Andressa Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma 's Sofia

“Gos… Tosa?” Alita slowly repeated to the girl who greeted her, making her best attempt at imitating the foreign accent. She then opened a large smile and added: “That sounds exotic! My name's Alita, but you can call me Gostosa all you like! Nice to meet you.” About the comment on Metal Jacket and oversleeping, she added: “Oh, it’s no biggie. I’ve been here for a while and I can confirm our principal is all bark and no bite. I myself woke up about an hour ago, but since I thought you were only arriving at night...” Alita stopped one moment, hesitant, but made a determined expression and started to dig through her pockets for something. “...I got busy planning a backpacking trip. Wanna see?”

Alita didn’t even wait for an answer before pulling out a thick folder sheet of paper from her back pocket. She held it out by a single leaf and let it unfold, doubling in size at each step until she held a 2-feet-wide map of Europe completely covered in sketches and notes. When she spoke, one could feel a strong passion coming from her voice and gestures as she did it:

“This one’s the 23rd I’ve planned for Europe, planned for a 20-day period and based around tracking the nicest dishes and sweets they have to offer! If you look closely, you’ll see that it passes through Belgium on 3 separate occasions…”

Alita didn’t seem to be anywhere near done talking when she heard Sofia scolding her for standing around talking loudly in the middle of the auditorium’s entrance. She let out a small gasp and winced upon being called, gritting her teeth and saying:

“S-sorry!” She turned back to Andressa and added with a friendly smile: “You’ve got to be busy with your packing right now, but if you ever want to talk, I’ll be right there at 101. I hope you like it here!”

Andressa Kukulkan
Tags: CapRock CapRock

Andressa stops and looks over the folder "I mean a few more hours to sleep wouldn't have gone amiss, but yeah that late at night? Wouldnt have a chance to look around as much unless the schools got a good midnight scene" The girl definitely put time into that "little" project, trying to follow the lines timetables and the rest as she goes over "Wait...3 times? I mean why not stay there more than go back and forth?....seems a bit weird.....but hey don't be sorry, bit of passion never hurt anyone....." pausing considering her words "Ok maybe it did but still looks fine..." throwing an arm over her with a wide smile "But I'll be sure to check in with you if you want, and call you Gostosa all you want...kinda got temp maids so might as well take advantage of that, no rush here.....so might as well enjoy the scenery in meantime" I mean you passion was endearing, looking them over a bit more to all the several reams of paper, doesn't seem to do anything by half but hey might be fun to swing within either case.

"But since you missed it, Im Andressa" letting go and gesturing to herself with both hands "But you can go with Boazuda if you want, I won't mind" winking with a chuckle before a hand goes to her hip gesturing across with her free hand "But hang around if you want, not like I can't multi-task.....show me your interests and heck ill show you mine, been across Europe a few times myself, bad as rep as it gets might be worth going with Scotland too for some neat treats, train shoots up you can make it from there France in half a day if you grab that train"

Gaku

She picke dhim up. Gaku was surprised to say the least, but it didn't bother him very much, his face not even twitching as Eiji showed him off to the others, "He's like the cutest little slice of pie right?"

Gaku mentally nodded, I'm assuming that's a compliment. Pie is pretty good after all...

Once being put down, he immediately heard the introduction from the Sand girl, Jia, "Hey Gaku. Tall, pale and pretty already said our names but it's nice to meet you anyway. Think you're up for rooming with three chickies? Fair warning, I catch you peeking, you'll get sand where you don't want it."

Gaku nodded, "Understood. Fortunately, I'm exclusively inclined to the male figure so you won't have to worry about such behaviors."

It was then that he heard Eiji point out the blob on his neck. Immediately after, Rhea seemed to become much too excited about it, reminding him of a number of people at the school that he could easily specify. Letting the girl as her questions as the group seemed to move along out of the auditorium Gaku listened patiently, "What's that growing from your neck? Is that your quirk? That's super cool! What does it do? Can you grow multiple at a time? Can I touch it?"

After she seemed to finish, Gaku replied, "Going in order: for simplicities sake, a blob, yes it's related to my quirk, I agree that it is cool, it changes shape and explodes, and, finally, you can touch it but it wouldn't really end well for either of us so I'd prefer if you didn't."

As soon as he finished, he caught a bit of Gemma and Jia's conversation about the whereabouts of Gemma's roommates. Hearing Jia yell Christina and Sofia's name, Gaku turned to the two girls, "Christina and Sofia are both running a bit late today due to a prior engagement with the nurse, so I recommend not worrying too much about meeting them for now. I can guarantee you'll probably run into at least one of them in the next few minutes, if not seconds."

Gaku knew from experience that they, specifically Christina, had a habit of showing up whenever they're needed or mentioned. As they made their way to the dorm room, Gaku pulled off the blob on his neck and crushed it in in his hands, letting it pop. He usually tried to avoid keeping the visible blobs visible as they're major disadvantages for him if he were to be thrown in a surprise battle. Always have to be prepared, after all.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Epiphany Epiphany lost city lost city SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

gaku-jpg.548833

HEBI MOTO - TAGS: PlusUltra PlusUltra Karcen Karcen - LOCATION: ASSEMBLY HALL

“You can use any of those terms,”she laughed when Andressa asked her what she called a group of snakes. To be honest Hebi called that her family. She didn’t say that outloud though. “And whew, I’m so happy!”she gave her friends a toothy smile when they didn’t think twice about her two friends. She didn’t like to refer to them as pets when she didn’t have to. They were as much as her family as her sisters were, but she had problems with explaining that to guests at her shrine. You’d think people visiting a shrine that was taken care of by people with snake quirks would be open to people with snake attributes like herself. She looked back at Andressa as she seemed to be talking with a new girl who bumped into her.. or ran past her? Hebi’s recollection of the event was pretty hazy. She didn’t seem to like the new girl, she just didn’t feel that click that she did with Justin, Katja, Jermey, and Andressa. “I’m gonna go unpack first, the last snake to the pit gets last bed pick!”she rymed as she waved and headed off to her dorm room with a new bounce in her step. She turned her head back to see if Katja was going to stay with the Andressa and the other girl or not.
ST9GbqJ.jpg

CAMERON WILLIAMS - TAGS: N/A - LOCATION: ROOM A203
Cam sat alone in his dorm room as he already unpacked. Instead of waiting politely for his roommates to show up he decided to plop onto his bed. If the others wanted a tidy introduction then they should have showed up earlier. If his beauty was going to be ignored he would ignore being polite. How long was this opening ceremony? He pulled out his phone and felt around for the home button. Once he located it he pressed it. When it opened it read the time for him, and he placed it back into his styled jeans pockets. What if they were testing right now, and he was missing it? He could go check, or he could just.. lay here for awhile. Yeah that will work. Why be a beauty in the dark, when you could be a sleeping beauty?

Last edited:
[div class=wrapper][div class=box][div class="boxBg boxBgLarge"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgTall"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgMedium"][/div][div class=boxInner][div class=statusBox][div class=characterPortrait]
APuJftJ.jpg
[/div][div class=statusText]Location: The Audiotorium
[/div][/div][div class=title]Jia Sun[/div][div class=text] Webs Elk Webs Elk PlusUltra PlusUltra lost city lost city SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
The antics of her new roommates amused her as they all reacted to that...whatever that mysterious spot was about. Jia was happy to let them ask Gaku the questions, the poor boy didn't need yet another girl badgering him. Instead, she looked after Gemma. When Gaku admitted prior knowledge of the girl's roommates, Jia perked up and hooked one arm around Gemma's briefly, pulling her in for a bit of a hug. "I think you're upstairs from us but this isn't that big of a school. You're not far away. Why don't you get yourself settled in your room? If your roommates don't turn up, pop down and visit us!"

"As for the rest of you, we're never going to get settled in and have a chance to see the rest of this place if we don't get a move on. Someone hand me a bag so I can help carry. Now, move!" Jia's tone did a passable imitation of a drill sergeant but the smile in the corners of her mouth gave away her inward lack of seriousness. She did start moving in the direction of the dorm rooms, though.[/div]
[div class=text][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=wrapper] background-color:#5e5560; box-sizing:border-box; color:#eeeeee; display:inline-block; position:relative; width:100%; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=title] color: #bfbfbf; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:3em; font-style:italic; padding:0; text-shadow:0 0 1em; margin-bottom: 10px; [/class] [class=box] margin:2em 1em; padding:2px 4px 0px; position:relative; [/class] [class=boxBg] box-sizing:content-box; height:100%; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; width:100%; [/class] [class=boxBgLarge] top:0; left:-5px; padding:0 4px; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.35); [/class] [class=boxBgTall] top:-8px;left:3px; padding:8px 0; width:calc(100% - 8px); height:100%; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.25); [/class] [class=boxBgMedium] top:-4px; left:-1px; padding:4px 0; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.4); [/class] [class=boxInner] background-color: #5e5560; overflow:hidden; margin:0.5em; [/class] [class=statusBox] box-sizing: border-box; border-right: 3px dotted white; padding: 15px; float: left; max-width: 250px; margin: 0px 15px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=text] padding: 0px 15px 15px 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:0.8em; [/class] [class=statusText] font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.75em; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=characterPortrait] box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; border-radius: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=characterPortrait state=hover] opacity: 0.5 [/class]

Eiji Nykvist
Tags: Webs Elk Webs Elk Epiphany Epiphany lost city lost city SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Eiji blinks at the girl's reaction nodding quickly before stacking her cases once more and even Gaku on top "Oh i am sorry, yes let's get going....That quirk really is something i am very interested in hearing more about and it's great to find out you're going to be a little gentleman and not a pervert" chuckling to the kid, a new gay best friend? that will be great!!...I wonder how his fashion taste is? always good to get another opinion on things. Taking a deep breath she goes to pick up the trunks with no effort and starts heading along to the dormitories taking periodic breaks for a moment to catch her breath before quickly moving again, seemingly unaffected by the weight itself yet still breathing heavily by the end of it which was weird. The cases dropping with bang on the floor once they finally arrive in their room to look around it curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back