• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High: The Revival! (Boku no Hero RP) (currently closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Seraphina Palmer

Fashionably late. That's what her mom liked to call it when the were running behind schedule. Being fashionably late. Well if being late was a fashion then right now Sera was a supermodel. It wasn't really her fault though, there were some in the moving process that should not be left to a single person so she had stuck around to help her mom bring in and set up furniture. Also it didn't help that she wasn't driving the car; her mom was. So technically she wasn't the one that was late, it was her mom.

The car pulled up in front of the school and Sera opened the door to get out when her mom caught her by the arm. "Ange-" she started, but then corrected herself. "Sera, are... are you sure about this?" she all but whispered, hold on to her daughter as if she would float away if she let go. "I mean, being a hero is a dangerous profession, and after what happened I... I don't..."

"Mom, it's okay." Sera told her softly, gently removing her mom's hands and holding them in her own. "I'm not the same little girl anymore. I'm strong enough protect myself now. More importantly, I'm strong enough to protect others too. What was it that guy in the comics would always say? With great power..."

"...comes great responsibility." Her mother finished. She wasn't completely convinced but still she loosened her grip on the fingers entwined in hers. "Alright, but if you ever feel like it's too much or that your in danger call me."

"I will." Sera promised, leaning in and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be calling you for more positive things too. Love you."

Climbing out of the car Sera retrieved her luggage and waved as her mom drove away. Once the car was out sight she turned and began making her way to the school. Was she sure about this? Was she sure that she wanted to save live? To be someone who other could look up to and be inspired to make a difference? She had never been more sure about anything in her life.

Now if only she had been there on time for the initiation.

She wandered though the school halls, dragging a large stack of boxes behind her as she looked for any signs of life, though considering the time the halls couldn't have been less populated. Finally she spotted someone down the way. "Excuse me!" She called out, rushing to catch up with what she soon realized it was a teacher. "Could you help me? I'm a little lost."

CapRock CapRock

Gemma headed to their dorm to check it out. she'd set her stuff down.
They wouldn't really be doing much today so she could atleast go find Jia and the others again.
She started to set her stuff in. She began to unpack. It didn't seem like anyone was in the room.
Oh well. She would just meet her roommates later. There wasn't much rush.
She wondered about some of the other people here. She didn't know much about most of everyone here.
She wasn't the most openly social person so she'd just have to go on things eventually.
Now where was Jia and the others.

Sarah.jpg
Sarah Irino
mentioning: Ian Temero Ian Temero 's Sera​

After finishing her job taking the students to the auditorium, Sarah stayed back and began to bide her time at her phone. Her job as school’s dormitory supervisor supposedly said that she had to take the students back to their rooms and present them with the rules, but she trusted the kids enough for them to not need that and she wouldn’t bother to pass out rules she herself didn’t believe in. The only reason for her role as a supervisor would be if someone managed to arrive late enough to miss the whole presentation.
And, lo and behold, that’s exactly what happened.
“Hello there, miss!” With all that being said, Sarah was far from annoyed to see a new face popping up; at the very least, it gave her something better to do, and this young girl seemed like a perfectly enjoyable person to pass the time with. More often than not, those turned out to need the longest time at her office. “I’ll be glad to. I’m ms. Sarah, school counselor and the Residential Adviser for the dormitories. And you are…?” She added with a smile.

Alita 2.png
Alita Lawrence
Mentioning: PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Andressa

“Well, Belgium is the one with the finest chocolate… Hehe.” Alita murmured after Andressa mentioned the strange bit about her plan.
Alita began to relax and cheer up as she noticed the girl’s amazing reaction to her initial outburst, nodding happily to what she said and ingraining the girl’s asked nickname deep in her brain despite having no idea what could it mean. Upon hearing more about Andressa’s travels, she said:
“Oh, so you’ve actually been around a lot… Those are great tips! Thank you very much, Boazuda. I’ve never actually left the US, you see, but I hope that when I get my hero license, I’ll be able to afford trips all over the world and be an international hero, like Princess Purple.” Wanting to be like Princess Purple was an unusual wish, given that she was a fictional comic book character of relative fame instead of a real-life pro hero. “So, where did you travel to? I would actually love to see some pictures."

Andressa Kukulkan
Tags: CapRock CapRock

Crossing her arms she nods a bit "Right Right i feel ya, Sweet choice either way...going for quantity of quality is all i mean" her grin spreads even wider at the nickname, oh she was just a treat she really should see who else she can do that, ah the fun of multilingualism. Brushing her hair from an eye she listens to the rest while rooting in her pocket to pull out a smartphone with a small rainbow feather as a chain and starting to swipe through "Well your in luck, I've been on every continent except Antarctica" she shivers a little, thank god...she was ok with cold but the stories she had heard from those crazy bastards deciding to cross that place? no, thank you! Plus all the legal rules that were insane "Heck i might even join you, actually had that as an idea myself...Jetting around the world, even more, meeting interesting people, getting wrapped up in all sorts of crazy adventures!...and hey I get the bonuses of helping people along the way" Throwing a fist to the air in a pumping motion "Definitely plan for me...I suppose Military does that too in the right spot but your gonna have to shoot me before i turn into one of those types" her eye gesturing over to the direction of Metal Jacket.

"With trips though im sure you can get them paid for on finance or aid trips, get you from place to place without much cash and a bit more your own adventure rather than the typical routes you know? Never actually heard of Princess purple though, Id pin you more of a...." she pauses as she tries to think, taking a quick walk around her leaning and checking them out "Hmm, Well need to go for alliteration then Crimson Countess, definitely could rock that......But as for where i travelled?" throwing an arm back over the girl's shoulder and pulling them in close, her other hand hosting the phone's screen in front of her.

"família has dragged me around, from home soil in Brazil" flicking through several images of Rio, with one that looks as if people are shouting at her for being atop a giant statue, the next overlooking the entire city. Next ones are in a fairly high tech camper van of sorts in the more jungled area, people in tribal dress, others from cold areas with snow, strange giant monuments and buildings or structures. "Artemis Temple in Turkey, Philidas Workshop in Greece, That one is St Petersburg, Romes Colosseum, Leaning tower, Great wall....this ones from the Amazon..." she carries on with each giving short names to each.

( L3n L3n PlusUltra PlusUltra lost city lost city Epiphany Epiphany SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Mistahh Mistahh )
-Meanwhile, at a secret location in the state of NY-

No matter hero or villain, brave or coward, an eerie feeling was bound to come upon any visitor upon entering the hideout of the Villains' league. The large, tall and stuffed meeting chamber bore a delicate mixture of proud ostentation and vile decadence, with an immense centuries-old chandelier hanging upon the ceiling and piles upon piles of old stolen jewelry competing for space with prized paintings, prototype-grade weaponry and piles of dyed cash. There were also several pieces of classic furniture spread around, sofas, chairs, poker tables and coat hangers. At the center of it all, stood a round green felt table large enough to fit 20 people. All the lights were directed to its surface, and those who sat at its edges were cloaked in shadow.
A man's hands could be seen upon said table. They shuffled a deck of cards with illustrations and names instead of numbers on them, one of which, that read "The Emperor" on its bottom, was set aside near his breast. He picked 6 cards out of his deck: The Sun, Strenght, The Lovers, The Magician, The Hanged Man and Judgement, laying them out at the table at specific positions. He said not a word as a figure shrouded in the dark walked to each card and took a seat on it. Anyone else on the room remained standing behind those 7. There was a long pause before the man laying the cards lifted The Emperor and spoke:

Aldous headshot.jpg
Pride

"Psalm 137, verses 8 through 9. O daughter of Babylon, you devastated one, how blessed will be the one who repays you with the recompense with which you have repaid us. How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones against the rock." At that point one hand rose the Strenght card. The Emperor was laid again on the table to let the next in line speak.

Reborn small.jpg
Wrath

"Look, I've gave those darn kidos a good stare back at the exams; besides a couple of 'em, they don't look too hot stuff. But they got a lot of is potential Tax Collectors for me, and I like that."

Lily face.png
Greed Jr.

"He's right!" A playful girl’s voice uttered from outside the table. "I got right through their noses the other day and it was easy as pie!"
The source of the claim was none other than Elizabeth Grant, otherwise known as “the Black Lily” Despite her title, speaking out of turn gathered plenty of disapproved glances toward her way. "Seesh! Fine, you won't hear another word from me." She finished, glancing to the side with a bored expression.
Then Strenght fell to the table and The Lovers was lifted.

Helena mugshot.jpg
Lust

"One of my ladies saw a QHH truck stopped by the abandoned Metro station today. They're bringing equipment inside. You know what that means, right?" After saying that, her card was lowered and the Emperor rose again.

Aldous headshot.jpg
Pride

"It seems like the school is throwing a party for their new children and, like Maleficent, it would be impolite for us to not bring our own gift. The children are always amused by a magician; while he entretains them with one hand, he tricks with the other, setting up for his next number."

A young, dead-eyed teen covered in bandages and bruises. was slouching behind "The Lovers", Lust, staring at the ground, He was listening, but more focused on himself of course. He was doing his best to limit his uncontrollable quirk(in his opinion) and self pitying himself like usual. Well that and many other negative emotions. Why was he here again? ... ... ... ... ... Oh... Right... ... That's why. ... ... He did kind of like it here. Attacks (on himself) had at minimum been cut in half when hanging around with these guys. He still didn't like Isao Though...
After that, the Emperor card is lowered and Judgement rises.

Isao mugshot.jpg
Envy

Isao Minami. Envy. He sat at the table, actually his feet were on the table, and he had a lolly pop sticking out of his mouth, "Now Now, I thought I say plenty who would be interesting!" he says to Capone, "You know I saw one who bared a striking resemblance to Dormio!" he grins. As he smiled he looks over at Pride. “And I like that idea." he smiles. "Can I go too?" he asks, "It sounds like fun." he smiled, devilishly. He saw a good many students who peeked his interest there, and he wanted to get his hands on them. Pride nodded silently, Judgement was lowered and the Sun rose.

Mitch mugshot.jpg
Gluttony

One of the attendees is the current Gluttony, now designated as "The Sun". How ironic. Gareth Oogami Mitch Maynard is having his time eating a solo-sized pepperoni pizza while listening to what the other Sins have to say. After finishing his pizza, he begins to speak with a devilish smile "I'm liking what you guys say, and absolutely I will join...so long as you stay away from me and...her." He then reaches his hand into his pocket and takes out a coin. He flips the coin up and it lands on tails. He looks down at the coin and grins as he says "I guess I can give her a bit of time to make a reluctant decision. After all, she has matured quite a bit."

Aldous headshot.jpg
Pride

"Gluttony's wish shall be granted." The Emperor rose again as Pride relayed that information. "You may all join, but the order remains that the show must be short and clean. 'Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance', the Great Master of War once preached, and on that day we shall go by their word. Be prepared to act soon. That is all."
With those words, Pride got up from his table and the lights went up, finishing the meeting.

(Part 1/2)​

Seraphina Palmer
Hey what did you know, she was right! This person was a teacher! Well a counselor and RA, but that still technically counted as a teacher, right? And she seemed like a nice one too! Well, she was a counselor so being nice was probably in the job description... but hey, small details!

"I'm Angela-" she started to introduce herself, but came to a quick stop. Being in witness protection was annoying, always moving to new places and changing her entire name each time. You'd think it would have been second nature after he fourth time, but apparently not. "Whoops! Sorry about that. I changed my name recently and I keep forgetting and trying to use my old one." She chuckled a little, stuck out her tongue, and bonked herself on the head before trying her introduction one more time. "I'm Seraphina Palmer." Then something dawned on her. "Hey! We're both Seras! That, like, totally makes us name buddies or twins or something! Oh wait! Total tangent!"

Laughing brightly, Sera returned the conversation to why she had called out to Ms. Sarah in the first place. "My mom and I just moved into town this morning so I've kinda missed orientation I think. I'm not sure if I need to go the main office and turn in a late-slip or if I'm just supposed to go to the dorms now or what. Also I have, like, no idea where any of that would be. So, uh... Help?"

CapRock CapRock 's Sarah

e367fa7f906293a2ccc103503d2ab29b9be9928ar1-623-984v2_hq.jpg

Ayumu Yoshida
Tags: drummerboi drummerboi

Ayumu remained asleep on his pillow as the male spoke. It was hard to tell if he was considering the offer with him being asleep and all. But after was seemed to be an eternity of a moment, he literally rolled off his bead, pillow in hand, and right before he hit the ground he stopped falling. His shoulder hovering an inch over the ground. He then proceeded to slowly float towards the TV, slowly roiling over as well, so that the pillow was dragging across the ground, where then he seemed to face-plant into his pillow on the floor next to the male, the controller about a few centimeters away from him.

b8b4546a35f2545654d927aa4d54cccad7124192r1-908-984v2_hq.jpg

Minori Fuse

Minori happily hugged B, and coincidentally Yuudai as well for a long moment of suffocation before loosening her grip with a grin When B spoke she pumped her arm into the air with a laugh, "I am immune to all illness!! I'll be fine!!" she grins as she laughs a bout more, "I haven't been truly sick since I was 8! AHAHAHAHAHA!" She continues to laugh with her arms on her sides. She then popped to her feet, dragging B along with her, tail waiving. Her ears perked up at the roommate part, "Yay! fun!" she grins "But I can meet them later too!!" She adds, before still detaching from B, and running off.

9c906f4ae83c6284d08650ffe48df44c2343c841r1-695-1024v2_hq.jpg

Yuudai

Yuudai completely had the wind knocked out of him as he was pulled into the deathly hug. He couldn't breath at all. It was only when Minori calmed down a little that he could finally take a breath. After another moment, B was pulled off of him, and he was left on the floor to catch his breath and regain his thoughts. After a moment he spotted the floating hand outstretched to him, he took it and used it to help him stand up. He nodded a bit, mildly unhappy. "I was actually considering that right before Minori ran over." he sighs, followed by a small chuckle. He proceeds to fix his hair as he now stands there. He then proceeds to brush of his jacket, "we should head to the dorm room, and see if out other roommate had shown up there yet." He says as he heads for the doors.

injured_anime_boy_with_bandages_by_promisekun-db48qsg.jpg

Frau Scott

waiting for bug boy?

B.png
B Storm
Mentioning: Kimona Kimona 's Yuudai L3n L3n 's Cam

B breathes a sigh of relief as Minori runs off to the distance, a hint of a smile showing up in an otherwise tired and grumpy expression of a sick young man. He bid goodbye to Minori, picked up his belongings (he hadn’t the slightest idea how Molly had managed to fit so much things in his bag so neatly a month prior but he did his best) and followed Yuudai all the way to the dorm rooms exchanging minimal conversation between short breaks to cough.
“Here it is. Room 203.” B noted as he reached out for the door and opened it. “It’s… All dark?” He asked out loud confusedly. Could the new student have gotten lost? However, a quick inspection with his eyes squinted revealed a boy laying down on the bed. He turned to Yuudai and waited, hoping to gauge his reaction before he could figure out his own.

Alita 2.png
Alita Lawrence

Alita was completely focused on all her newfound friend had to say, absorbing every word with utmost attention and taking mental notes. The idea of a low-budget trip was certainly nice (she had at least 8 different trip plans with just that theme in mind), but while she didn’t hope Andressa to understand, she couldn’t have taken her advice on the name for personal reasons.
When Andressa threw her arm around Alita, she was unusually startled. Her body was rigid and tensed up even though her expression was far from displeased. The problem was, whether she liked it or not, the gesture made the young girl remember the last time she'd hugged someone… It had been a while.
- -​
It happened during a winter evening in Chicago, about 5 years prior. Young little Alita was curled on the ruined seat of a run-down Chevy parked by the street. At her side, sat a woman not unlike her, except with a healthy pink complexion and disgruntled scowl over her face as she yelled at a mobile phone. It was chilling cold, and the wind wailing at the windows certainly wasn't helping much, causing the young girl to shiver quietly.
“Mom…” She pleaded, sliding onto her mother's lap and putting her arms around her waist. “I'm cold… Can I…?”
“This is not an option, Jim, if I don't get this month's pay early they'll-oh.” After finally noticing her child, Mrs. Lawrence gently pushed her away and told her, her tone a little softer: “Not now, Alita. Can't you see I'm busy?”
Alita quietly let go of her mother and retreated to her seat. After a few moments she was rewarded with a thick blanket for her troubles, to which she latched onto ferociously and wrapped around her body, hugging herself and brushing her arms until the shivering stopped.

- -
Back into present day, Alita realized she was still being held and as well as being shown pictures of Andressa in all the places she always dreamed of visiting. From the outside perspective, one would have simply noticed the girl spacing out for a few moments before returning with full energy to the conversation, exclaiming:
“Wow, these are all amazing! I can't believe you've been in all these places. I, um...” Alita scrambled through her pocket and came back with a true history museum piece of a phone, typed a bit in its button commands and showed up a picture in its tiny screen of a younger Alita standing about 1ft. away from her mother at the Grand Canyon’s glass walkway. “I’ve been around the US a lot with my mom, we never stopped anywhere for too long but we got to see a lot of cool places.”

Asher Channing
plm.jpg

Asher sighed as he walked down the halls of his new school attempting to find a guide or one of the staff to help him with his room placements. He was aware of his tardiness and absence from orientation mostly because of his original flight time had been postponed by a couple of hours. Hopefully this didn't make him seem like a bad student. The school's interior overall was quite fancy and had a remarkable beauty in it's own light. Though truthfully Asher was sure it couldn't beat the comfort of his log house back in Texas. The thought of his original state of living began to make him think about his family. Despite only living with his new family for a little over three years saying goodbye to them was the hardest thing he had ever done in his life. His baby sister continually bawled her eyes out that morning due to his inevitable departure. He had to comfort her most of the morning as well as the previous day due to her not wanting her elder brother to leave. She even thought it'd be clever to unpack his stuff while he was asleep so he'd have to stay longer, but wasn't as sneaky as she had thought when Asher woke up to catch her in the act. His parents and brothers were obviously just as sad, but they were better at managing their feelings compared to her. The last few weeks were spent with Asher as the center of attention with taking him to his favorite restaurants and constantly spending time with his relatives as he wouldn't be seeing them for quite a while. He would of course give them a call, but it wasn't the same as actual face to face meetings. It was weird. He had grown accustomed to a new life style just to leave it for another one. He began recalling the wonderful memories he had shared with them over the last few years. From incidents regarding the angry chicken, to their church trips, and even his adventure from when him and one of his brother's had gotten lost in the woods and got scolded by their parent's once they had been found. Though of course with these good memories came the one's before it when he still lived in the orphanage. He had came a long way from who he once was, but every once in a while he would have nightmares regarding them. Even one's where he wasn't picked up that day and had become a villain instead.

Asher began to shake these nasty thoughts out of his head as he continued down the hallways. Pulling his silver rosary from underneath his shirt he began to fidget with it. Turning the cross between his fingers as he took a deep breath to relax his mind. While his rosary might have seemed like a simple piece of jewelry to others it was quiet important to Asher in a number of ways. Not only was it a gift from his father it helped ease his distressful mind and would even start wearing it to sleep if he ever started having nightmares again. It helped sooth him as a whole and he always felt safer with it around his neck. Due to his fidgeting he almost hadn't seen a pair of individuals not far from his own location. It seemed as if another student had also arrived a little late due to her still possessing her luggage. Luckily it seemed as if she had found a teacher that was helping assist tardy students that couldn't make it to orientation. Asher delivered a small wave towards them as he began to increase his pacing as he approached them. "Good morning." Asher said delivering a little nod towards the teacher and fellow student. "Apologies for the tardiness. My flight had been postponed due to a few technical difficulties, but luckily it wasn't completely cancelled. I'm Asher Channing. I seem to be a bit lost and am aware of most likely missing this morning's orientation. If it is not too much trouble I would like to ask for assistance so that I may make up for lost time."

CapRock CapRock
Ian Temero Ian Temero

Andressa Kukulkan

The taller girl keeps the arm around them as she goes through the photos, laughing and smiling "Yeah it really was a riot, pops is big into Anthropology...well suppose mamma is too in a slightly different sense more towards practical Criminology" thinking back to a few of her mother's escapades across the various cities with the long coffee filled nights of research under her computers glow, her father may have written like he was running out of time with all his own work but it always seemed far easier managed than the spiderwebs of cotton her mother put together, often resulting in her asleep at the desk herself.

Shaking herself from her own thoughts she looks upon Alitas screen, raising a eye at the age of the device alone but then taking a look at the girls outfit and seemingly making a connection, its not that it mattered she supposed but still was another facet of her character she might want to be aware of less she cause it to be raised as an issue or come across as flaunting a bit too much. Though back to the image she nods scanning it over with interest "Yeah that's a neat spot for sure, you can see the entire place through at same time kinda guessing you have a few medrosa shaking on the glass thinking they're gonna fall" laughing again at the thought before her finger traces along the screen to point off to the distance "Was one of the stops we made in the country, just over there is the Hualapai Indian Reservation...takes up a good chunk of the canyon and river, though kinda get a bit irked at the amount of stuff that blows across from there....people throwing coins and all sorts, not much but it all builds up....and yeah same with not stopping places for long, though kinda got drawn to the older spots and communities as a whole, heck even some time at a few Amish spots, though yeah....not something id recommend on those since got a but dull"

043d362bda4d07939757598eaa8aa075.jpg

Gray Rynestar

Gray enters his dorm room holding a cup of yogurt in his hand and a spoon in his mouth, he looks over at his two roommates, and takes the spoon out of his mouth.

"Hey guys, whats ya doing?"

drummerboi drummerboi Kimona Kimona

Steven looked a little confused at the male. He had quite a unique quirk that's for sure. He then turned the system on and launched the game. He then connected the second controller to the system itself. He then began to think to himself. This person quirk is indeed strange but also powerful. It must be telekinesis or something. He wasn't really much of a talker. He then heard a door begin to open and saw Gray come in with a yoghurt "Hay there gray were just about to play a match of smash bro's you wanna join in? If you want we can sweeten the deal with a wager? Whoever wins has to do the cleaning for a week." He said jokingly of course but wasn't afraid to accept the wager eaither way.

Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Kimona Kimona

[div class=wrapper][div class=box][div class="boxBg boxBgLarge"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgTall"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgMedium"][/div][div class=boxInner][div class=statusBox][div class=characterPortrait]
APuJftJ.jpg
[/div][div class=statusText]Location: Room A201
Tags: PlusUltra PlusUltra lost city lost city Webs Elk Webs Elk [/div][/div][div class=title]Jia Sun[/div][div class=text]The instant the girls (and guy) reached the dorm room, Jia burst through the door. Sprinting inside, she barreled right past Eiji and launched herself into the air. One foot alighted ever so briefly on the back of the black couch facing the sole television. When Jia launched herself off of it, the furniture toppled backwards as she went forward. The back of the couch hit the ground as Jia landed on the uppermost bunk opposite the door, on the bunk beds nearest the closets.

Rolling over, Jia stretched out and yawned theatrically. "Dibs," she (somewhat unnecessarily) said. Then she sat up and peered over her bed, across the dressers and spied her luggage already stored in one corner. She pointed at it with her index finger before cocking her thumb, then dropping the thumb as if shooting her worldly possessions. Jia's easy humor vanished as she sat up straight. "Shit, now I have to unpack."

She rolled out of her bed as her roommates entered in after her. Jia had the good grace to wait for someone to claim the bunk under her before beginning the negotiations over who would take what part of the closet or the dresser drawers. Fortunately, she hadn't packed a ton of clothes. Unfortunately, she had packed a skateboard, a guitar, speakers and a variety of other hobbies that wouldn't remotely accomplish their stated goal of being Heroes. Thankfully, she turned her attention to the wall space above and around her bunk bed for hanging some things up.

"So, new roomie question time," she said as everyone turned to unpacking. "Who wakes up when? And who snores? I'll go first. If I'm up before 7am, it's a miracle. Snoring doesn't bother me but I've been told I 'breathe cutely' or some shit like that so be warned. What about you guys?"[/div]
[div class=text][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=wrapper] background-color:#5e5560; box-sizing:border-box; color:#eeeeee; display:inline-block; position:relative; width:100%; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=title] color: #bfbfbf; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:3em; font-style:italic; padding:0; text-shadow:0 0 1em; margin-bottom: 10px; [/class] [class=box] margin:2em 1em; padding:2px 4px 0px; position:relative; [/class] [class=boxBg] box-sizing:content-box; height:100%; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; width:100%; [/class] [class=boxBgLarge] top:0; left:-5px; padding:0 4px; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.35); [/class] [class=boxBgTall] top:-8px;left:3px; padding:8px 0; width:calc(100% - 8px); height:100%; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.25); [/class] [class=boxBgMedium] top:-4px; left:-1px; padding:4px 0; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.4); [/class] [class=boxInner] background-color: #5e5560; overflow:hidden; margin:0.5em; [/class] [class=statusBox] box-sizing: border-box; border-right: 3px dotted white; padding: 15px; float: left; max-width: 250px; margin: 0px 15px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=text] padding: 0px 15px 15px 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:0.8em; [/class] [class=statusText] font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.75em; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=characterPortrait] box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; border-radius: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=characterPortrait state=hover] opacity: 0.5 [/class]

Sarah.jpg
Sarah Irino
mentioning: Ian Temero Ian Temero 's Sera Mistahh Mistahh 's Asher​

Sarah smiled at Sera’s comment, doing her best work at not reacting to the comment about changing her name; that was definitely a matter to be approached at a later date. She nodded agreed to the comment on their names, giggled alongside Sera at her comment about making a tangent and finally begun to answer her question:
“Oh, don’t worry, I’m not going to turn you in or anything… Hey, look! Seems like you weren’t the only one later after all.” Sara raised a hand to greet the other boy and then beckoned him closer. “Welcome you two, mr. Asher. You both don’t need to worry about anything; if someone asks, I held you two back to have a little chat.” This wasn’t just Sarah being nice; if someone found out she didn’t do the roll call before taking the students in, that’d me another earful from Miss Naiad headed her way. “That being said, let me check your rooms…” She picked up her cellphone and scrolled a bit before saying: “Asher, you’ll be at room 103. And Sera… Would you look at that.” Sarah arched an eyebrow at the screen, but then smiled again and said: “Looks like you have a room all for yourself at 204! I hope you don’t mind some peace and quiet. I should have your keys… Right here.” She picked up a pair of keys from her pocket and handed them to the students; she always carried a spare for each room in case of emergencies. “Follow me, please! Let’s show you to your rooms.”

Alita 2.png
Alita Lawrence

“Oh yeah, there really were some of those!” Alita chuckled as Andressa commented on all the people scared of the glass floors. “I would never be afraid of it, it felt like I could fly in there. It’s like the opposite of a tight space… I like to keep my distance from those.”
Having Andressa relate to her about being always on travel sparked Alita’s interest. She looked at her friend with a dash of a apprehension and asked:
“Oh, you were on the move too? Did it have anything to do with your parents’ work?” Alita herself couldn’t think of any other good reason for it, but she had to be sure of it.

Ayumu had spoken once or twice with Gray as well. He seemed fine. Ayumu was currently face-planted into his pillow on the floor. His arms tucked underneath it as the controller sat in front of the pillow. He didn't really even look at Gray. The.... Winner? would have to do cleaning? Then why would he want to win? Of course there is no way he would win either. He wasn't even holding the controller. And due to his lack of telekinetic powers, he couldn't play magically either.

Ayumu Yoshida
Tags: drummerboi drummerboi Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker

Yuudai just strolled into the room past B, listening but not responding to B, as he flips the light on, not really considering the roommate. He just head over to his bed and plops down. Only at this point does he bother to consider the boy's presence. "So you must be Cameron." he starts, arms and legs crossed, "My name is Yuudai, and my only hope is that you don't make to much noise." he says, "That's all i ask. Otherwise it's very nice to met you." He finishes as he watches the pink hair-s male.

Yuudai
Tags: CapRock CapRock L3n L3n

Andressa Kukulkan

Andressa nods as she goes to deposit her phone back away "Pretty much, Mamma actually did the entire International Hero thing alongside my Papa's research. Pretty much grew up in either a tricked out RV or the odd hotel jetting from one spot to another...Kinda hard to put down any roots but heck was a riot either way" Turning her gaze back to them "I mean they could have just dumped me with my aunt and checked in every couple of months but instead dragged me along so definitely got more time with them than most would who were busy like that, kinda skewed what would be counted as "Vacation" though, given even when it was supposed to be a thing Mamma would always find some trouble to get involved with be it some smuggler or poacher" chuckling to herself before putting the girls shoulder and standing up straight once more.

"RV definitely would count as a tight space with 3 people living in it...and got more injections than id like to count. What about you? Any other good spots to check out in the US? I mean its a big place so being on the move must have gotten you from coast to coast...im guessing it was same with your parents work?" stretching herself out as she goes to lean against the wall arms crossed, the girl was interesting she could say that

ST9GbqJ.jpg

CAMERON WILLIAMS - TAGS: Kimona Kimona CapRock CapRock - LOCATION: ROOM A203

He was lounging on the bed he had chosen with his stuff unpacked when he heard the door handle rattle and open. He heard a males voice comment on the light being turned off, but he didn’t hear any footsteps at first. He sat up and turned his head in the direction of the door. He then listened as a another student walked in. He heard springs of a bed as well. “Call me Cam,”he said casually as he fixed his hair. He listened to the guy talk before opening his mouth again. “I’ll try to not make a lot of noise but no promises,”he gave the other male a playful half smirk and a wink. He was pretty good at guessing where people were so he was sure he was looking at the other males face. “Well what are both of your names?”he asked as he turned his head towards where he remembered the door was to the other male. “I didn’t get a chance to see who my roommates were beforehand,”he added slipping in a blind joke. Besides his white walking stick propped next to his bed it wasn't obvious he couldn't see.

Last edited:

Eiji Nykvist
Tags: Epiphany Epiphany

Eiji puts down the chests within the room finally, the ground trembling with the weight of the objects as she looks around the expansive room, sliding the trunks along to go against the wall before opening them up and removing the upper layers of fabrics that seemed to have been put in to keep everything else secure and in place. There does however happen to be a pattern in an assortment of country's flags folded into triangles only, having her look around the room closely as she contemplates where the true place for everything should be that aligned correctly and fit.

Turning her head as she finally heard Jia speak "Hmm? Well, I suppose I can sleep in a little while at school so around 5 if that's ok? Oh and I don't believe I do snore? then again I do not have anyone to really confirm if I do or not." going back to removing items methodically, taking the lower bunk and attaching each flag periodically to create almost a curtain of the assorted colours of each country's flags. Then comes the various clothing yet all rather simplistic in appearance including multiple sets of fatigues hung up and stored away, underwear pushing into them into the draws with some effort "Oh why are they so narrow, I always end up having to fold them and they get tangled". Though then she seems to be always fascinated with the next items, all neatly wrapped in silken packages "Aww by babies! I missed you, I hope you weren't upset down there in the dark..." pushing several hanging holsters along the wall as she hammers them in before starting to unwrap...a large number of knives along the wall next to her bed.

3 weeks had passed since regular days of school began, and 1 day since the next batch of students joined. The classes progressed from mere introduction to key subjects of a hero's formation, accompanied by the first practical classes. And with classes, came the tests. It was the day of the first practical test of the year, Queens Hero High's most anticipated event of the regular school year. Little did they know, the grounds in which they would test had a much deeper meaning than simply a gymnasium, and the forces of evil creeped in every corner, seeking to take advantage of their moment of distraction to extend their evil schemes...

First, the students were all rounded up and brought to one of QHH's secondary installations, which held the 2nd and 3rd year's classrooms. It was an old and wide masonry building stuck between two newer buildings, only 2 floors tall and not very impressive at a first glance; However, a close inspection revealed them to be heavily guarded, both in the proximities and inside they certaintly didn't slack around here as much as in the main building, and for good reason.

Once in, they were immediately met with a wide beige and red hall of linoleum floors scrubbed clean to the point they reflected light. There were also frames of old war heroes and generals sharing space with the american flag and coat of arms on the walls. In its other end there were not 1, but 3 industrial-sized stainless steel elevators that seemed at least 30 years old. The entire class and the two leading teachers all fit into the one in the middle and Miss Young hit a 10-number code to access floor -1. It was a short but anxious descent until the doors opened up again, revealing to them the test's location.

The 76th Street Metro Station. A common urban legend amongst New Yorkers, much is discussed about it's history and current use, with many doubting its very existence. But it does exist, lying just beneath regular metro lines, as one of the many installations listed as the school's property. It had 3 metro lines in vastly different states of conservation; the collums and walls were made of dark concrete reinforced with several layers of steel beams and the lighting was clearly much more recent. The entire place reeked of old and let off an eerie humming from below, but it certainly had the installations to provide with an environment much more complex than the bland scenarios from the gym.
Along the class to apply end evaluate the test was the aforementioned Miss Young and professor Seigen, the school's quirk development teacher. It also had one or two new-est students, still to be presented to the rest of the class. Having arrived the latest, they'd have to improvise with the situation to make up for it.

B.png
B Storm
Mentioning: L3n L3n 's Cam

B followed the professors into the building then down the elevator, slightly hunched and massaging some bruises in his knuckles. His eyes moved rapidly within the safety of his shades, trying to take in whatever he could from the environment. The first couple written tests had already came and went and B felt as if they had completely ran over him, so he was eager to perform well at least in the practical test. Once they reached the underground floor the class huddled together in front of Seigen to hear about the nature of the test. While they waited, he leaned in towards Cameron to whisper:

"Did they really have to bring us here just for this test? It smells horrible in here."

Alita 2.png
Alita Lawrence

Alita walked in carefully within the damp, dark walls of the metro station with her staff neatly kept at her back by a strap; enclosed spaces where never her favorite since... Well, nevermind that. Thinking about it would only make it worse, so she stayed straight and stiff staring forward with a determined expression.

Last edited:
OuXRWXroKKe0vGzE0ziT4r_jRGGoVaAoLvPFWpc6MFcjGqBTFbUOobO3V0KsC7Z_K2wc-TiZCheqPw8fekem1w.jpg
Jamie Wilson
It had been three weeks since the beginning of the school year. Jamie had taken the entrance exam and was accepted into Queens Hero High, one of the most prestigious hero academy's in the United States and possibly the world. Since being accepted into Queens Hero High, Jamie has done pretty well so far. They have had quite a few written test on different things and Jamie had been able to pull off good grades on all of them. Today was different though, today they would finally be tested on their quirks. Today was the first practical test of the year, and it was chance for Jamie to show off what he could do. Jamie wanted to be the best and today would go a long way towards doing that.

They gathered up all of the first year QHH students and brought them to a different building than the one they were usually at. This building was usually used for the upper classmen, but today they would be using it. The building itself was not all that impressive. It was only two stories which when compared to most of the other buildings in New York City is well small. It also seemed pretty old and rundown, so Jamie found it odd that it was a building that the academy actually used. Another thing Jamie found odd was all of the security they had in place at this site. While not all of the security was easily noticeable, Jamie was able to find a lot of it. They definitely had a lot more security in this building then they did at their main building. This only made Jamie more curious as they made their way through, there wasn't much talking being done at this point. Most of his other classmates were probably like him trying to focus.

When they entered the building it looked a lot different on the inside than on the outside. While the outside looked old and rundown, the inside looked very clean and pristine. On the walls of this building were old paintings and pictures of old war heroes throughout the years. The class was then all loaded into a giant elevator. Miss Young one of their teachers entered a code into the elevator and soon they headed down to the "basement" of the building. Jamie was nervous and anxious to get this test started and he was sure all of his classmates around him were too. Of course Jamie wasn't going to let that show. He looked around the elevator at all of his classmates and wondered what would happen next.

Gaku, Kyu, Christina, & Mallory

Gaku
Gaku stood towards the back of the group, looking analyzing every inch of the building. As he did so, he silently listened to the sounds of his classmates. Despite only meeting some of them yesterday, and not meeting some of them at all, Gaku was already thinking about how their strength and weaknesses. After all, since it was a practical test, he'd either work with or against some of them, according to his research into hero schools in the past. As he thought to himself, he continued to look around apathetically, though he did pull a bag of chips from who knows where, and silently began to eat, the bag making only the faintest of noise.

Kyu
Kyu smiled as he floated lazily above the group, Why walk when you don't have to, after all!

As they entered the tunnels, he looked around and wrinkled his nose, though his smile was still plastered on his face. It smelled bad and his sensitive nose was really picking it up. Nevertheless, it reminded him of something he hard on a tv show, so he was excited to try the expression out. He was gonna glomp onto Gaku, as usual, but seeing the look on his face and the bag in his hands, he knew he'd be making a big decision if he did so. As such, he went to the next best person: Justin. Flying over to his roommate, Kyu grinned as he told him, "It smells like someone died in here and doesn't look much better either!"

Of course, Kyu forgot that the show he was referencing was a detective show where someone actually did die, but it's fine.
Mistahh Mistahh

Christina
Christina looked around a slight smile on her face. If she was being honest, she thought it looked much better than it smelled. Of course, however, neither were very good. Looking around, she could easily gauge most of the class' feelings from their impulsive reactions to entering the space. After all, she dealt with that sort of thing all the time. Turning to Sofia, Christina whispered, "What do you think the test'll be? Cause this place is a little creepy, relatively speaking".

Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma

Mallory
Mallory repeatedly juggled two of her knives, throwing and catching them instinctually as they walked into the tunnel, her scars once again throbbing. She was excited but also nervous. After all, she was given permission directly from Metal Jacket himself to use her quirk in this test, and it was the first time during her entire time in the school. Nevertheless, she felt ready. As they walked further into the tunnels, Mallory could feel herself getting more anxious, the dark damp room bringing back memories of her childhood. Wanting the keep them suppressed, she decided to try and take her mind off of it, turning to Alita. Seeing her expression she grinned, "Well, you look like you're ready for anything."

CapRock CapRock

Ayumu Yoshida

The ginger-blonde male was floating along with the group on his pillow. Upon entering the tunnel he wrinkled his nose and buried his face in his pillow. He didn't like the smell here. as he floated his pillow sunk a bit closer to the ground as he floated. He was floating near- oh wait. Gray as gone. He must have gotten separated. His eyelids opened, leaving only the clear flip as he looked towards who he was near. It was that new kid. He... Hadn't met this one. So he had no idea who he was.
Tags: Mentioned: Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Mistahh Mistahh

b8b4546a35f2545654d927aa4d54cccad7124192r1-908-984v2_hq.jpg

Minori Fuse
Tags: L3n L3n CapRock CapRock

"I agree." Minori nods in response to B, she herself was just blocking off the thought of the smell here with hos sensitive her nose was. The target had not been directed at her, nor had she been anywhere B a moment ago. She had just popped out of nowhere, "But it looks pretty cool right?" she asks with a grin. From her spot behind the two, she wiggled between them, before looking at Cam, "Your one of the new kids right?" she asks with an excited grin, throwing an arm over each of their shoulders. Once again, she had no sense of personal boundaries and was happy to but her hands all over you. "So what's your quirk?" she asks, "Is your hair naturally pink?" She eyes the cane, "are you blind?" she asks, her excited voice having grown more so. To be honest she had never met a blind person before and thought that was really cool.

Yuudai
Tags:

Yudai followed the group along. It smelled horrendous in here. But he would just have to tolerate it for now. He wasn't wearing his blinding red jacket at the moment. He didn't want to ruin it during the test after all. Instead, he was wearing his back shirt and pants, no vest today.

injured_anime_boy_with_bandages_by_promisekun-db48qsg.jpg

Frau Scott

Frau nervously followed the group, fiddling with a cross in his pocket. He really didn't want to use his quirk. He wouldn't be able to stop after all. So he was, of course, dreading this test. The albino glanced around nervously, this place looked a little on the scary side. What if it fell apart? What would they do? He became visibly more nervous as they walked on, his knuckles growing white in his pocket as they gripped the cross. His family was Christian, so he was as well, his name was even Christian. How fun is that. He had started to watch the ground as he walked, and as he grew nervous before he even realized it, he had walked into whoever was in front of him. He stumbled back a little in surprise, "ah- I- I um, I'm sorry!" he stutters out towards the blonde kid. He was even more on edge and nervous now then he was before.

Last edited:

Andressa Kukulkan

The soft slapping of Andressas feet can be heard as she approaches from behind in her costume, the bright colours of her feathers and highlights standing out against the drab backgrounds of the tunnel. Looking around curiously as she walks she noticed something feeling off, normally a subway would have its own air current from the various entrances and cracks in the brickwork but this place felt stagnant, though that did make sense... it's not like they would have multiple entrances to the place. She gave little mind to the slick mud, debris and stones beneath her feet, in fact even seemed to enjoy it as she slides forward and around in a dance strangely still in control "Woohoo! Whos ready to party!" laughing as she looks to the other assembled members "Looking forward to seeing what you can all do...whatever it is there gonna have us do" looking around the tunnels once more "Obstacle course maybe? I mean bit running down but maybe it's a cool labyrinth or something?" Strolling up towards Alita and throwing an arm over them from behind like before, a wide grin flashing across her face "Either way, great chance to get wild eh Gostosa?"

Finn Mackay
Standing a little outside the group Finn fidgeted and bounced on the balls of his feet eager to get started turning an excited grin on the other students he felt too hyped to even be annoyed at the headstart most of them had on him at the school. To him the underground space looked pretty drab for a renowned hero school but he supposed that was intentional, any place a hero was required was unlikely to be squeaky clean it wasn't like he was dressed in his Sunday Best anyway, for the practical test he had gone shirtless with a pair of sturdy arm warmers being all he wore above the waist

Taking up the call of another student he yelled at the top of his lungs. "Whoo! Party!" Jumping a little he looked around expecting the others to join in and smiled sheepishly. "Umm...yeah I'm ready." His mother still hadn't forgiven his father for getting Finn hooked on caffeine. Still buzzing he glanced wondering which of them was 'Seraphina' the person who had apparently been assigned as his roommate in the dorms

PlusUltra PlusUltra Ian Temero Ian Temero

Seraphina Palmer
While they were moving, Sera's mom had suggested that she take the first week to just stay at home and adjust to the move. Sera however had been against it, too excited to start training as a hero to wait. Had she known there was going to be a test the very next day she would have taken her mom up on her offer. Seriously, who gives a kid a test on their first official day of school? Answer: Sadists, that's who. Well there was little to be done about it, so Sera got dressed and ready for the day and set out for class.

As she walked Sera actually managed to garner a lot of attention, mostly from the boys, because when I said she was "dressed" I meant in a breaking-every-school-dress-code kinda way; daisy duke shorts, low heel sandals, and a spaghetti strap bandeau crop top; essentially wearing as little as possible without being indecent. Add in the tattoos peppering her body and she probably seemed like some kind of delinquent, pushing the rules to see how much she could get away with. But that wasn't the case, she wasn't wearing revealing clothes to be a rebel, but because the more skin she had exposed to the sun the more energy she could absorb. It was practical. Either way, the beautiful, loosely clad girl that radiated cheer drew attention and Sera could practically feel the eyes glued to her as she made her way across the school grounds. She didn't hate the attention, in fact she found it rather flattering, but one day she hoped that people would pay more attention to her words and actions than her body and curves, as attractive as they were.

Joining up with the rest of the class she followed the crowd into an old building and was caught off guard by how un-old it looked inside. Slowly she fell behind the group as she looked at the pictures on the wall, finally stopping in front of one the pictures of a general. It was all this place was filled with, she realized, her smile faltering for a moment. Sure, each one of them was a hero in their own rights, protecting the nation, but they were soldiers. Where were the Heroes? The Supermans, the Wonder Womans, the Spidermans? Where were the heroes of justice; the ones who fought crime and protected the people? All she found here were heroes of war, weapons that made names for themselves. Even the principle of the school was an old soldier. If these were the people being glorified in this institution, teaching the kids who came to learn, then what were they being raised to become? Before she could delve on those thoughts much longer however, a teacher called out to her making her realize the elevator was about to leave without her and she moved quick to re join them. ( CapRock CapRock in case there's anything important on the wall I should take note of.)

The lift opened into the tunnel and everyone poured out and started chatting between themselves. Some were grossed out by the smell, some were trying to guess what the test was, and some were just flat out excited. Sera had a different aspect she was focused on though. "We-we're doing this underground?" She asked no one in particular, face going a little pale. Underground? Where sunlight couldn't reach?

Huston, we have a problem...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back