• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High: The Revival! (Boku no Hero RP) (currently closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Jeremy Thompson

Jeremy sat in his seat and quietly spectated as he watched the students' various introductions. Hebi's was of notice if only because of his kind of familiarity with her, her quirk was a natural extension of the fangs he spotted earlier. Tongue was neat though. It's length reminded Jeremy more of a chameleon then a snake though. Speaking of a snake, he wondered if her tongue was used to gather tiny chemical's like a real snake tongue... It did have the characteristic forked tip, but he hadn't seen her flicking it out. Maybe it was rendered redundant by her functioning nose. A question to ask later.

Andressa's introduction explained what had sent his bees into a tizzy. They were quite sensitive to weather, he'd avoided being drenched many times thanks to their 'tips'. It only made sense that her ambient field would perplex them. Though it was nothing next to when she actively demonstrated her quirk. An angry BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ reverberated throughout the entire auditorium from Jeremy, with several bees leaving his body and thudding against Jeremy's containment suit. Thankfully, his suit was well built, and none of them squirmed out. But he did feel pretty embarrassed. Though not as embarrassed as the kid who came rocketing in and richocheted off the walls must have felt. God in Heaven, Jeremy could practically hear his bones cracking. Looks like someone who'd been also dealt with a rough quirk. Thank God that he was caught, it looked like this Frau was on course to crack his head open on a wall.

Seeing a pause in the trail of people presenting themselves, Jeremy took a deep sigh and decided it was time. Standing up to his full height, Jeremy got up and walked over to the stage. His bees still irritated, especially when he passed Andressa, they continued to loudly buzz as he walked over. With a single step Jeremy brought up a foot onto the front of the stage, and with his other leg brought himself on top of it. Jeremy briefly met the gaze of Full Metal Jacket and he felt his legs waver. To meet the eyes of Number One was intense, he almost felt like he was going to throw up. It almost made him glad his eyes were covered. But he hadn't made it this far just to balk now, so he grit his teeth and turned around.

The gaze of the crowd didn't really match up to Full Metal Jacket's, for once in his life Jeremy didn't get stage fright. Clearing his throat, to the chorus of thousands of bees Jeremy calmly said, "My name is Jeremy Thompson. I grew up in the Bronx on the other side of the East River from here. I earned the recommendation to attend this school through my excellent academic grades and my powerful quirk." Raising his hand as the buzzing reached a crescendo, Jeremy grasped a zipper and briefly opened it for only a second before closing it again. Despite the small window of opportunity, about a dozen bees took the chance to fly out and soon began flying around him. Deeming that enough of a demonstration, Jeremy said, "My quirk's name is [Trypophobia]. My body functions as a hive containing thousands of bees." Clenching his fists, Jeremy proclaimed, "I wish to be a hero so that I can learn to control my quirk and no longer have to wear this suit. I look forward to spending the coming years with you all."

With his introduction concluded, Jeremy exhaled and stepped down from the stage. He walked over to a seat a couple chairs from Andressa and Hebi and slumped down into the chair. Full Metal Jacket's steely gaze may have shocked his anxiety out of him, but once the introduction had passed it had all caught up with him. Jeremy idly watched the stray bees he had let out as they flew around. While they had hovered nearby while he made his spiel, once he got moving they all split off. About half of them had flown out the door to the wider campus/world, but the rest were idly flying around the room. A couple of them seemed attracted to Andressa, must be her weather quirk.

CapRock CapRock PlusUltra PlusUltra

Katja watched the others go up and introduce themselves, and well she got a little nervous. there was no way she could go and give the name she had given her quirk. Really she could say the first part of it but the subtitle was just to much she would sound like a complete nerd. Still she had one idea that would show some difference between her quirk and anyone with telekinesis playing with objects. Katja was still thinking on the idea of her just animating things, when she saw it as much more. Still many of the other quirks had far more flashy looks. That was until the last one, the Bee boy. Having a light allergy Katja did not like bees to much and having someone seemingly release a swarm of the stinging fluffy insects was just an accident waiting to happen. Katja quickly had her wheelchair turn back into spider chair, though sadly there was no phone booth for it to change in. As she went up Katja would manage to pass by the one currently holding the beanie that had been being passed around and she touched it allowing it to become a golem with just that. She had a plan to use it in a moment.

Katja moved up to the stage the wheelchair turned spider chair likely drawing as many eyes as the fact that the person it carried seemed to be crippled. Still it should be obvious that with a quirk like hers didn't need to be on the front lines and needed less physical abilities. Still this was all likely to cause a few questions as to how she got in so Katja would leave that behind as most would assume she got in because of a kind donation. That wasn't fully untrue, but still Katja had shown skill in tests for her quirk and great marks in tests she had taken to get in so she wasn't here just because her parents likely gave the school millions.

" Hello, i'm Katja Glinka" Katja said and in some there was some murmuring as they would recognize her name as belonging to likely the biggest tech company around currently. " My quirk i call kabbalah" she continued a little embarrassed to name it such after others had less silly names for their quirks, but it fit hers. Still as she spoke one of the stray bees happened to buz by her. Seeing the bee and not wanting to get stung she decided to show her power more " Come get rid of this bee" Katja said and the beanie in lance's hand started to squirm. The hat soon changed shape and turned into a bird, that while not as fast as a real bird had the advantage of having no set shape. It soon enough managed to grab and crush the bee that had flown around Katja. While she was all for releasing insects alive right now Katja just wanted the bee gone. The beanie soon was a bird once more and perched on her shoulder.

" As for why i want to be a hero, it is to prove i don't need help despite my situation, i don;t need saving and can in fact save others " She explained a simple reason for why she was doing this, but true enough. While Katja very much doubted she would stay a hero forever she would at the very least prove she could be one. With the intro complete Katja would move off the stage back to where she had been having her chair return to normal.

Andressa Kukulkan
Tags: Karcen Karcen Meowfyre Meowfyre Mistahh Mistahh

Andressesa gives a thumbs up to Jeremy as he returns, he looked a little better now at least, well at least she thought he did, the suit did make gauging that from anything other than body language a little difficult, but his shoulders were not slumped at least. Noticing the buzzing she notices several of the bees going around her and simply reclines with a smile "Huh, Well either im just the sweetest little thing or they think im a flower in full bloom" grin widening as she stays perfectly still. The buzzing was a little agitated she guessed but sudden movements around bees? yeah she knew better than that. Focusing her attention on the Parapalegic princess up on the stage, the quirk was a bit mouthy for her but she didn't really pen the girl for religious, maybe she just liked the sound of it from Hebrew mythology or something, either way she was about to make a move seeing the slight panic when it seemed the trend she had started earlier come back to their defence.

Turning across to Justin "Hey got to admit, thats one magic Beanie youve got!" laughing at the show.

nc_XJKkLuXXxpg6pKjMicFZVwlt2WjhhCwaJ6mdByJoksrcfIDjqJ9MbSxTBhLkoRiZLDBf7RNRodOtJebXzRYT-7vy6ltWV3QAmBFeqlBhmMSiRIYByLgZKr3wToF743HdJP85M

HEBI MOTO - TAGS: N/A - LOCATION: ASSEMBLY HALL

Hebi looked in awe at her bee friend. Yes they barely talked, but Hebi had already claimed them just as she had Andressa and Katja. She didn't really have a preference for bees. She didn't like them nor hate them, but she did find their buzzing to be cool. When Jermey made his way back she gave him a nod of approval. Her face had an excited smile on her face as she drifted her eyes away from her male friend to her pretty silver white haired one. Her wheelchair was back in style with the spider legs which Hebi adored. She couldn't help but give the other two energized thumbs up and a wide ass grin. She didn't understand the girls quirk name. It sounded more gibberish than normal English did when she wasn't paying attention to it, but that just added to the coolness factor. As Katja left the stage the snake girl went back to eyeing the bees that were floating around Andressa. After some observation Hebi hardened her scales around her hands so the bees couldn't sting her and scooped up the insects into her palms before she clasped them shut. Having bees fly around in the open seemed like a not so good idea when you didn't know what people were allergic to. Luckily Hebi wasn't allergic to anything, not that it mattered much since most of her diet insisted of gallons of hot sauce and meats so it wouldn't affect her too much to be allergic to certain foods. She thought back to the weird looks the store clerks gave her when she first moved here and her little shopping cart was full of raw meats and as many different spicy sauces she could find. She loved the tingle it gave her mouth, and she could pretty much suck and swallow on anything without causing harm to herself thanks to her throat so the sky was the limit when it came to foods she wanted to try.

Justin Morgan
36dfca8275be79501ebe4d9038e5bf06.jpg

As Justin messed with the elitist he felt a strong gust of wind seemingly come out of nowhere during one of the introductions. He cared not for the raising of skirts from the beautiful girls that surrounded him nor whatever the girl’s quirk was that possessed a small similarity to his. He didn’t even pay much attention to the boy that screamed for help as he made a ruckus during the introductions. There was only one thing that mattered to him. And that was his fucking beanie. The gust of wind had blown it off of his head which severely ticked off the young boy. Frantically looking around to see where it possibly could have went he noticed that the girl who was performing the introduction was the one who possessed it. Twirling it around on her finger as if it was a simple piece of cloth. The sheer audacity had his blood boiling. True she didn't understand the value that it held, nevertheless, it still pissed him off. Luckily it seemed as if Lance swooped in as some sort of guardian angel and rescued his precious beanie. He trusted Lance with it. Well......... Trusted him more than the others at least when it came to his beanie. He nodded at Lance as he motioned him onward to complete his own introduction. Though he was a bit iffy about letting him hold onto it because it unsafe with people using it for their introductions. His focus on the beanie sadly prevented him from going up next as a odd looking fellow seemed to have taken stage before him. His quirk was interesting and while Justin wasn’t exactly afraid of bees, he didn’t necessarily like being around them for various reasons. They hurt. A lot.

When the Beeboy finished his introduction Justin began to make his way towards Lance to retrieve his beloved, but of course the moment he even got close to it. It shifted into a bird and had flown away from him. Merely inches from his grasp just to be torn apart once more. The girl who had now possessed his beanie was someone he recognized from her name alone. In fact it was impossible not to recognize it if you kept up with today’s technology. Even still. That didn’t excuse little miss Richy Rich for nabbing his beanie and turning it into that thing. This school was becoming more of a bother then anything else. Mistakes were made it seemed. His body cringed as the original student who had nabbed his beanie began to make a joke out of it. He glared at the girl attempting to make somewhat of an aggravated face. However with his baby face it more or less made him look like an angry child.

It had seemed as if it was Justin's turn to go up stage. And while he had actually practiced beforehand how he would explain his quirk he felt a little naked without his head being covered. He tended to go for a confident yet humble approach, but his severe lack of motivation was making it quite difficult for him to think. He had managed to calm himself down before taking view in front of everyone and was even able to place a smile on his face despite the circumstances. “My name is Justin Morgan. I'm just your average skater boy from Cincinnati. My quirk. Spinning Whirlwind." Justin said as he raised his index and middle finger up to the ceiling as they began to twirl at blinding speeds. "My quirk allows me to spin or even twirl at intense speeds that in return allow me to create powerful whirlwinds." His overall tone and posture were confident. He had often posed for his streams so making himself look like a champion was something that he was used to. He decided to throw in a joke about his quirk. While a little vulgar could still possibly get a laugh or two.

"I'm also not limited to what I am able to spin. Meaning any segment of my body is capable whether it be my arms, fingers, or even my......well.....no spoilers." He said chuckling to himself as he delivered a small wink towards the class. The sad thing was that he had already tested if it actually did work on that particular area. The even sadder part was that it worked. He brought fingers down with a quick movement as the whirlwind created from his fingers released itself into the crowd. He somewhat felt like a cheap rip off from the other girl, but there was only so much he could do with his own quirk during a presentation. Though despite only being two of his fingers the whirlwind created was quite powerful, perhaps a bit too much actually. He even felt a little bad at how much he put into that. Probably just a little subconscious aggression. “Why do I want to become a hero? Well.....I have my reasons." Truthfully he was a bit embarrassed when he compared his reasoning with everyone else. Some wanted to help others. Some wanted to prove they could protect themselves. He just wanted enough funding to start his own skating company. Nothing more and nothing less. It was quite lackluster the more he compared it to the others. As he finished his introduction he quickly made his way to Katja for obvious reasons. After somewhat calming himself down before his introduction he managed to keep a polite tone with her. Though internally he was still pretty mad about the whole situation. "Can I uh.....have my beanie back now?”

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Karcen Karcen

"Of course" Katja said her voice friendly she hasn't kept track of who it belonged too and just saw others playing it so she had joined in. She would miss the bird beanie, but at least she still had spider chair.

"Off you go" she told the bird and to flew up onto Justin's head and spread out becoming a normal beanie once more. "Now everything is back where it should be hopefully no one else takes it" She chuckled not knowing how much value it had to the other student.

[div class=wrapper][div class=box][div class="boxBg boxBgLarge"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgTall"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgMedium"][/div][div class=boxInner][div class=statusBox][div class=characterPortrait]
APuJftJ.jpg
[/div][div class=statusText]Location: The Auditorium
Tags: See the following[/div][/div][div class=title]Jia Sun[/div][div class=text] SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
As Gemma returned to her seat, Jia gave a quiet little clap for the other girl and then oooohed as Gemma handed over the crystal. "Seriously? This is amazing! And you can just make this? Why aren't you rich?"

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Andressa's presentation was almost as impressive as her actual Quirk. Weather manipulation? Once more, Jia reflected on the fact that she could turn into sand and felt...inadequate, really. But she managed to clap when the girl came back down.

Eiji's reply back at least made her smile. And the inquiry was nice to hear too. "Oh, me? Swimming, totally. Love to swim. Though I doubt my legs can keep up with yours. I'm a pretty active girl too. Running's fine, racing's more fun. Motorbikes, cars, the faster it goes, the better I like it. So you're into boxing? I do Wushu, it's...well, it's not boxing or yoga but it has its own charms. I'll have to teach you some moves sometime. Maybe this weekend?"

Workk Workk
The bold male student certainly made a good speech about himself. Probably a competitive one. She'd have to keep an eye on him. Especially once he demonstrated that Quirk of his. Some kind of spatial displacement? Switch things around? He was probably the king of unexpected attacks. She applauded him too as he walked back to the seats.

"Hey," she said as Lance passed by. "We should talk after class." A man who could switch places with things, teamed up with a girl who could slip into anywhere? World-class larceny possibilities just opened up. Not that she should be thinking about how to rob places, given she was in a Hero School, but it didn't hurt to keep her options open!

Meowfyre Meowfyre
The kid behind her buzzed. Buzzed? Jia craned her neck back during Andressa's little demonstration but she couldn't quite figure out what his thing was. At least until he went up next. When he unzipped his suit and bees came out, Jia half-came up out of her seat. "Bees? Bees?" Shaking her head, she forced herself back into her seat and stared warily once he left the stage, tracking the departing bees that no one seemed to care about. Clearly, clearly not happy about the bees.

Karcen Karcen
When it was Katja's turn, Jia clapped especially loud. She didn't know the girl all that well but they'd talked already and she liked the underdog. Not that the girl was much of an underdog with a mobile spider-legged wheelchair carting her around. When Katja animated the beanie and turned it into a bee-killing machine, Jia let out an audible "Whoop!" from her chair. If Katja happened to look her way, Jia gave the other girl two enthusiastic thumbs up.

Mistahh Mistahh
Justin's arrival on stage made Jia smile. Just the kind of boy she'd hung out with before winding up in this school. A whirlwind Quirk, though? Awesome. And one that could quite easily kick her ass, if she didn't figure out a good counter to it. Turning into sand wasn't super useful against a guy who could scatter her to grains. Then her eyes widened as he spoke up on the obvious application of his power, causing her to burst out laughing. Loudly.

He also received two enthusiastic thumbs up when he came off the stage. [/div]
[div class=text][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=wrapper] background-color:#5e5560; box-sizing:border-box; color:#eeeeee; display:inline-block; position:relative; width:100%; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=title] color: #bfbfbf; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:3em; font-style:italic; padding:0; text-shadow:0 0 1em; margin-bottom: 10px; [/class] [class=box] margin:2em 1em; padding:2px 4px 0px; position:relative; [/class] [class=boxBg] box-sizing:content-box; height:100%; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; width:100%; [/class] [class=boxBgLarge] top:0; left:-5px; padding:0 4px; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.35); [/class] [class=boxBgTall] top:-8px;left:3px; padding:8px 0; width:calc(100% - 8px); height:100%; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.25); [/class] [class=boxBgMedium] top:-4px; left:-1px; padding:4px 0; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.4); [/class] [class=boxInner] background-color: #5e5560; overflow:hidden; margin:0.5em; [/class] [class=statusBox] box-sizing: border-box; border-right: 3px dotted white; padding: 15px; float: left; max-width: 250px; margin: 0px 15px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=text] padding: 0px 15px 15px 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:0.8em; [/class] [class=statusText] font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.75em; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=characterPortrait] box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; border-radius: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=characterPortrait state=hover] opacity: 0.5 [/class]

Bug Boy

1551178435237.png

Garden sheepishly opened the door and tried his best to sneak in, trying to not draw attention to himself. He was already late, and that sucked. His first day and the boy couldn't even make it on time. Good thing he'd have a room here instead of needing to fly across the city to make sure he arrived on time. As he thought about flying, the boy's wings began to vibrate, making a buzzing sound as he began to hover off the ground. 'No!' He thought, forcing his wings to stop by grabbing them. 'No flying...'

He turned to see that he had drawn attention to himself and laughed nervously, backing up until hitting a wall. "Hehe...hi?" The boy asked the rest of the group before seeing the snake girl and jumping 10 feet into the air out of fright. "Gah!" Garden cried, landing and quickly scurrying behind Metal Jacket. "I-i-I'm Garden..." He said quickly, pushing Metal Jacket forward. "So sorry I'm late sir! A strong gust of wind made me lose my sense of direction and I ended up over Central Park and then I realised it was the wrong school and...I'll shut up..."
CapRock CapRock Epiphany Epiphany L3n L3n Mistahh Mistahh Karcen Karcen Workk Workk PlusUltra PlusUltra Meowfyre Meowfyre

Last edited:

• Ayumu Yoshida

Mentions: I'm gonna take a nap now.Ayumu had floated back to his spots where he continued to sleep as he listened to the students introduce themselves. This new lot seemed pretty interesting. Then again he didn't understand why they were joining this late. Or to be exact, why they were being aloud to join this late. It was pretty rediculous. Like he worked really hard to get into this school, and they were just being let in. It annoyed him.

"Seriously? This is amazing! And you can just make this? Why aren't you rich?"
"I don't know. I never thought of using it for money."
Perhaps Gemma could use her quirk for money. If being a hero didn't work out or she needed more money, It might be fun to try to shape crystals and sell them.
Hold on, jia did say she was sandtastic. Was her quirk something to do with sand?
She seemed way more passionate than Gemma was. She wondered how confident Jia felt. To be honest Gemma didn't feel much of anything since arriving at the school.
"You said you were sandtastic. What does that mean?"
Epiphany Epiphany

Metal Jacket stood by the canvas, watching with dead seriousness in his expression as the students presented. Sarah and Miss Naiad had reached the stage as well and watched from either side of him, each with their own reasons to pay close attention to the introductions ahead of them. They were so focused, in fact, they hadn’t noticed a shadow creeping about to ambush them…
“Metal Jacket! You old fellow! Missed me?”
The one responsible for nearly giving the school principal was none other than Geyser falls, a pro hero and activist with absolutely no ties with the school apart from a long-running, nearly one-sided friendship with Metal Jacket. It wasn’t the first time he showed up during an event to chat with the old pro hero, but this time certainly was the most surprising.
“You’re here again.” The principal said dryly.
“Of course I am! I couldn’t miss the new batch, now could I?” Geyser Falls replied. “I also couldn’t let anyone else ask you the most important question of them all.”
“Don’t-“
“What do you think about them?”
Metal Jacket sighed, but nodded and proceeded to give his usual thoughts on the situation, making sure to keep it low and only comment after the student left the stage to ensure only the teachers could hear him out:

Metal Jacket.png

“With that many consonants in her family name, the first kid has to be from Poland. Either she served there for a while or she’s pulling a stunt to impress me. I’ll be keeping an eye on her.”
“The second kid… I still remember the time this school had actual hero quirks instead of theme park attractions. My bet is she’ll figure out her place in this school soon enough.”
As the third student went up and presented Metal Jacket remained quiet, giving her a short satisfied nod as she bowed to him and finished presenting herself.
“This one’s hard to read…” He whispered. “Seems to have some conflict in her. I’ll be counting on you two to figure what’s going on with her.” Both Sarah and Naiad nodded; more than a healthy competition, having a direct order from the principal like that was a rare occasion, and one they took rather seriously.
“This one is very straightforward.” He added about the next student.
“This one’s a thrill seeker and a show-off” He commented on Adressa, gripping onto his sheets so they wouldn’t fly at the breeze she generated. “Let’s see how far that takes her pretentious little self.”
After that presentation, what seemed to amount to a late arrival came down crashing and tumbling down the hallway into the auditorium, throwing up excuses and apologies left and right. Metal Jacket massaged his temples and brushed off when Miss Naiad tried to comfort him, saying:
“The men in this generation really are lost, huh…”
But he may have spoken too soon.
“This boy…” He said. He made a scowl as he added the bit about ‘fun’ but he still added: “A few issues, but he has potential. He’ll stand apart in no time with the right guidance, you’ll see.”

[div class=wrapper][div class=box][div class="boxBg boxBgLarge"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgTall"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgMedium"][/div][div class=boxInner][div class=statusBox][div class=characterPortrait]
APuJftJ.jpg
[/div][div class=statusText]Location: The Auditorium
Tags: See the following[/div][/div][div class=title]Jia Sun[/div][div class=text] Vsland Vsland
Hearing the commotion behind her, Jia craned her neck around and spotted the grasshopper boy just as he jumped 10 feet into the air...
"Jesus!" The exclamation slipped out before she could stop herself. To anyone startled by her outburst, Jia blushed despite her best effort to keep it cool. "Okay, bees and now bugs? If spiders show up next, I'm noping the fuck out of here."

Kimona Kimona
Frau's rather unspectacular entrance didn't exactly make Jia think this dude was hero material. But when he took the stage and confessed his desire to control his Quirk better, Jia shifted uncomfortably in her chair. At least the guy was trying. How much of a bitch would she be, not to back that effort? Especially when he mentioned his father. Jia knew her Heroes as well as anyone and Rebound instantly came to mind. That guy was amazing! His kid probably would be too.

If rubber boy ended up kicking her ass, she'd never live it down. But the least she could do was cheer him on for trying. So when Frau left the stage, Jia pointedly clapped for him as well.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
When her seatmate confessed to not having thought of commercial applications for her Quirk, Jia just stared incredulously at her. Then she grinned. "Tell you what, let's see what you can work up over the course of school. Good practice for you, easy Christmas presents for me, everyone wins!"

She slipped an arm around Gemma's shoulders and squeezed her once, showing a little friendly affection. Then the other girl's question registered and Jia pivoted slightly in her seat to look Gemma in the eyes. "Oh, I was just being ridiculous. My Quirk lets me turn into sand. Like, living sand. I'll show you later if you want. Assuming, you know, you don't mind sand. It is, after all, coarse and it gets everywhere. Just like me." Jia then winked at the other girl. [/div]
[div class=text][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=wrapper] background-color:#5e5560; box-sizing:border-box; color:#eeeeee; display:inline-block; position:relative; width:100%; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=title] color: #bfbfbf; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:3em; font-style:italic; padding:0; text-shadow:0 0 1em; margin-bottom: 10px; [/class] [class=box] margin:2em 1em; padding:2px 4px 0px; position:relative; [/class] [class=boxBg] box-sizing:content-box; height:100%; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; width:100%; [/class] [class=boxBgLarge] top:0; left:-5px; padding:0 4px; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.35); [/class] [class=boxBgTall] top:-8px;left:3px; padding:8px 0; width:calc(100% - 8px); height:100%; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.25); [/class] [class=boxBgMedium] top:-4px; left:-1px; padding:4px 0; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.4); [/class] [class=boxInner] background-color: #5e5560; overflow:hidden; margin:0.5em; [/class] [class=statusBox] box-sizing: border-box; border-right: 3px dotted white; padding: 15px; float: left; max-width: 250px; margin: 0px 15px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=text] padding: 0px 15px 15px 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:0.8em; [/class] [class=statusText] font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.75em; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=characterPortrait] box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; border-radius: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=characterPortrait state=hover] opacity: 0.5 [/class]

Last edited:

Eiji Nykvist
Tags: Epiphany Epiphany

She nods quickly to Jia at her response "Oh that sounds like fun, the speed aspect is definitely interesting however given the licencing issues that are somewhat limited but if the opportunity arises I would love to join you. But yes if you wish to exercise together i would be more than happy to join you, I am always interested in learning additional styles" looking to the front for a moment at the new arrivals and listening before hearing her explanation of her quirk, but takes her hand in a comforting sense as she jumps "Dont worry about the bees, they do not wish to sting people so keeping still makes them harmless, they just buzz around before getting bored" though she does join in a laugh to the whirlwind boy.

"Though your sand ability is very interesting, i am sure, though i am curious....what happens should you acquire additional sand? I mean given my knowledge of sand storms it is already very useful but i wonder what would happen should such be used within a beach or desert area?"

nc_XJKkLuXXxpg6pKjMicFZVwlt2WjhhCwaJ6mdByJoksrcfIDjqJ9MbSxTBhLkoRiZLDBf7RNRodOtJebXzRYT-7vy6ltWV3QAmBFeqlBhmMSiRIYByLgZKr3wToF743HdJP85M

HEBI MOTO - TAGS: Mistahh Mistahh - LOCATION: ASSEMBLY HALL

Hebi unzipped one of her larger bags that were connected to her flower suitcases. She smiled as she saw her two snakes heads pop out. She fed them the bees in her hands before closing the bag up again, making sure they had air and that they were doing fine. She should be able to let them out soon when they get assigned to their rooms. She hoped that whoever she shared a room with weren’t afraid of snakes. She turned her attention to the cute blonde male as he introduced himself, and her eyes followed after him as he walked towards her friend Katja. She slipped out of her seat and made her way over to Justin. She stood on her toes to pick up Justin’s hat once Katja turned it back to normal on his head. She hadn’t seen a hat like this before.

“I’m Hebi,”she smiled at the male. “And I like you,”he hadn’t even spoken to her yet but she decided he seemed cool enough. “So I claim you and your hat,”she stood on her toes again and placed the others beanie back onto his head. She saw his reaction to getting his hat taken away the first time and she didn’t want to make the other too angry with her just yet.

Justin Morgan
ww (3).jpg
Justin delivered a childish smile upon having his beanie delivered back to him. It finally returned back to where it belonged. Right on top of his messy hair. His head no longer felt naked and he gave Katja a friendly thumbs up. "Thank you. It's nice to finally have m-" Justin's words were cut short as he felt his beanie be removed again which in turn caused the boy to become once again severely agitated. "Son of a-" he turned around to meet a relatively short girl holding his beanie as she was examining it. He placed his hands on his hips delivering as he awaited her to return it back. Tapping his foot. He was almost about to say something before she interrupted him with her own little....interesting choice of words. Apparently he had just been claimed? He knew this school was bound to be filled with weirdos, but time and time again it seemed as if everything still came as a surprise to him. He was a bit confused on what exactly to say. Scratching his cheek a bit as he tried to find some kind of response. "Uh....Thanks? I guess?"

“.....wait a minute.” Justin starred at the snake girl for a bit as his mind scrambled something along his memories. It had taken a good five seconds of starring before his mind finally processed what it was trying to tell him, and the moment it did Justin had to take off his beanie and cover his face. His body began shaking as he attempted to prevent himself from busting out in laughter. He could already feel a tear forming in his eye as the video processed itself over and over in his head. ‘I’m a sssssssnnnaaaake. I'm a slithery little ssssnakey SSSSNAKE!' Justin started to heave a bit as the entire video kept playing back through his head. 'Slitherin in your garden. Gonna catch me a mouse.' Justin could feel his entire body bend over as he felt his lungs somewhat giving out on him before finally somewhat regaining his composure. "Oh god." Justin said breathing a little heavy as he kept his beanie over his face. "My chest." Justin eventually straightened out his posture as he placed his beanie back on his head. His face was a bit read and a sign of a tear of was located in his eyes. "Well that brought back good memories." Truthfully he wanted to ask the girl to perform that video. Even if it was a tiny segment of it. It would be adorable yet hilarious. This was something he now needed in his life. "Hey Hebi? Can you do me a favor please?" Justin said as he took out his phone. "Can you say I'm a ssslithery little sssnaky ssssssnake? Please? Just for me?"

Karcen Karcen
L3n L3n

HEBI MOTO - TAGS: Mistahh Mistahh - LOCATION: ASSEMBLY HALL

Hebi stared at the male for a bit. Did she just give someone a heart attack? She tried to think of what she could’ve done to cause it. Was it her short stature, or her accent? Or was it even her horns? She cracked a smile when she noticed that the other wasn’t in fact dying, he was trying not to laugh. Well that was a relief. She listened as the other spoke. He said she said brought back memories? Wow, he must get claimed a lot then.

Hebi raised an eyebrow at the others request. Despite popular belief in her human form she didn’t hold out the letter s when she spoke. She decided to comply anyways. She did steal the others hat, and she assumed she made him feel awkward earlier so she owed him one. Plus the “Please? Just for me?” was too adorable for her to deny. “Um okay,”she said testing out her English in her mouth again. She hoped soon it wouldnt feel so foreign. “I’m a sssslithery little ssssnaky sssssssnake,”she wasn’t too confident sounding. She actually found it quite an embarrassing sentence to say. She hoped that it was good enough though.

rhea lykos

tags: it's free real estate boys

It was a miracle that Rhea was allowed to attend a foreign school. Despite being small and weak-looking, Rhea had a quirk that grew stronger and grew more unstable with the full moon. Her mother was worried that, just like her, Rhea wouldn't be able to control it. But unlike her mother, Rhea had the determination and confidence to control her quirk just like her grandmother. Rhea had to be careful though, one mistake and her mother will ship her back to Greece.

Thanking the driver, Rhea exited the car with two satchels on either shoulder. She had brought only the necessities like clothes and her laptop, and her silver necklace she kept for emergencies. The noises and smells of the city overwhelmed her instantly. She should buy ear cancelling earbuds or something because holy shit the city is loud. "Wait," she looked around, "where the fuck am I?" She began to mentally scream as she tried to find her way to the auditorium. The poor girl looked like a hot mess with her outfit: black yoga pants, Jesus sandals with fluffy socks, a random black shirt, and a black+white flannel. It was her first day! Impressions were everything! She thought she would be able to change when she arrived, but it seemed not. Can we get an F in the chat?

When she found her destination, Rhea peeked through the door. It seemed like they were in the middle of doing introductions, and hopefully, she could sneak in without anyone noticing. The Greek sat down beside the first person she saw that had an empty seat next to them.

Just like how Tumblr says: strict parents only create sneaky children.

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

Last edited:

The students kept presenting themselves, and Metal Jacket kept with his legendary commentary:
“Bees? Really?” Metal Jacket finched back as the bees wavered around the student. “You sure this one’s not more trouble than he’s worth? That being said, we can’t really turn down a good kid from the bronx.”
Metal Jacket seemed to be at a loss of words as the next student made her way up the stage to introduce herself. “Is this a practical joke? How did administration let this happen?” He stopped for a moment, still looking on edge as Miss Naiad whispered something in his ear. “I don’t care if she aced the tests, I’d like my students to be able to chase a villain upstairs!”
“This troublemaker can’t be up to any good coming to this school.” He commented on the next. “I can already see him in my office, actually. But that’s no matter; this just means we have to turn him into a real man.”
Metal Jacket turned immediately as the student landed behind him and waited until he was done talking to add: “To your seat, student! Go!” Once he wasn’t in the stand anymore, he added: “Kids today know no boundaries, it’s amazing. Make sure you give that one a good scolding, Miss Naiad. What’s my next appointment, by the way?”
“Sir.” Miss Naiad interrupted. “The last student is still presenting.”
“Oh.” Metal Jacket stared at the kid for a moment before adding: “One look at him is all I need, honestly. Let’s wrap this… Wait. Who's that?”
Metal Jacket stared at the seats for a moment, going through each student with his brow furrowed until he reached a certain girl curiously dressed with a lost look in her face. He said:
“Why you... Did you think you could get away without presenting yourself, miss? Come on up here! Name, quirk and reason to be a hero. And don't keep me waiting.”

rhea lykos

tags: CapRock CapRock

As soon as the soldier's eyes landed on her form, Rhea winced. Busted.

The Greek was very tempted to pretend she didn't speak English just to save her ego, but her mother's deal echoed in her mind and the idea was shut down. I'm going to kermit. Rhea sighed and trudged up the stairs onto the stage. Out all the days to wear a dumb outfit, it had to be today. Good job Rhea. Time to fake it 'till you make it.

"So, I'm Rhea Lykos. I'm from Greece." she spoke confidently. Her English had nearly no accent except on vowels. "My family calls our quirk lycanthropy, pretty self-explanatory. I reason I want to be a hero is to continue my family legacy." The girl sent them all a pair of finger guns with a mischevious smirk when she was done. She hated talking about her reasoning and her quirk, it made her feel dumb. So she tried to make it as short as possible.

She hurried off the stage and back into her chair. Rhea dropped onto her seat and itched her ear, a nervous habit of hers. Instead of regular human ears, Rhea had two 'normal' size canine ears atop of her head. Usually, they blended in with her messy hair when she felt calm or nervous. They twitched at sounds and enjoyed to express themselves. If you know canine body language, then you could read Rhea's ears.

"That was awful." she whispered to herself in her native language.

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

Ms. Alice Pixelada Alice.jpg
As soon as the last student sat in her seat, the door to the auditorium opened and in stepped Lady Cyborg. However, unlike many of the students who stepped through the door late, Ms. Pixelada wasted no time in moving to the front of the room, holding a bag in her left hand. Upon reaching the front of the room, she looked around at the entirety of the hero course student body. She wasn't going to lie, they seemed like a promising bunch, despite many of them needing a good bit of work. Hundreds of plans began to literally race through her mind as she pulled an orb out of her bag, I'll worry about that later. For now, I have a task to do.

Her right eye, the only one which was visible, was very visibly calculating as she stared at the orb. All of a sudden the orb broke into two pieces, which Lady Cyborg took as her cue to speak, "With that, introductions have now concluded. We expect nothing but the best from all of you and we will be pushing you to live up to your and our own expectations."

As she finished her sentence, a holographic screen popped up. On said screen, was the names of all the students, separated into various groups, "On the screen before you are your dorm assignments. Keep in mind that the dorms are co-ed and that your dorm mates have been decided by the results of the personality test you took when applying. We encourage everyone to get to know not only their dorm mates but all of your classmates. As such, my final announcement is that you are all free to finish off the day as you please, as long as you all spend time getting know at least a few other individuals. After all, assuming you all make it through to graduation, you'll have to learn to work together with other pro heroes."

Alice smiled as she looked around, allowing the students to chatter for a few moments. After all, studies showed that encourage social interaction can make for more successful individuals in the future. However, she did stop them as she had to continue, "Regardless of what activities you partake in, make sure you follow the rules; as well as avoid embarrassing the school, or yourself, if you go out in public. Also, I expect all of you to get a good night's sleep, as tomorrow your classes will begin, and we are pulling no stops whatsoever, throwing you all directly into the metaphorical fire."

She smirked as she continued, "So prepare yourselves. With that, everyone is dismissed. Look on the screen for your dorm room and dormmates, before heading to the storage areas to retrieve your belongings. In ending news, your dorm keys have been passed out and stored alongside whatever belongings you all have brought. They have all been placed in a visible and obvious position and they have been created specially to only react to you, so do not worry about getting them mixed up either. Any questions may be directed towards me or Miss Naiad. With that, have a nice day, students."

Dorm Rooms
Ignis, Alita, & Mallory - A101
Ayumu, Steven, & Gray - A102
Lander, Asher, Garden, & Frau - A103
Hebi, Andressa, & Katja - A104
Gaku, Eiji, Rhea, & Jia - A201
Justin, Kyu, Jamie, & Kibou - A202
B, Cam, Jason, & Yuudai - A203
Minori, Beatrice, & Kara - A301
Christina, Gemma & Sofia - A302
Lance, Jeremy, Jaco - A303
Sera & Finn - A304
Epiphany Epiphany PlusUltra PlusUltra SomebodyElse SomebodyElse National National Karcen Karcen Workk Workk Mistahh Mistahh L3n L3n Vsland Vsland drummerboi drummerboi Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma Haz. Haz. Kimona Kimona Zamasu Zamasu

Last edited:

Andressa Kukulkan
Tags: L3n L3n Karcen Karcen

Reclining as she watches her snake friend interact with the beanie boy, chuckling away as they interact before approaching closer though passively listening to the cyborg woman on stage.

"Well since your a sssslithery little sssnaky sssssssnake. It seems your also going to be one of my rurururuoomate" rolling the R as she looks on with a wide smirk "Along with Legs...this is going to be looking to be fun indeed right" chuckling as she looks between Hebi and Katja. "You guys ready to see what sort of digs they have given?"

Eiji Nykvist
Tags: lost city lost city Epiphany Epiphany Webs Elk Webs Elk

Eiji listens with keen interest to the new arrivals, the wolf girl sneaking in before being brought to the front sounded straight out of folk-lore in their werewolf type ability before she was replaced by the new cyborg like teacher, the dorm layout certainly seemed interesting though the lack of a scale did make her wonder on the exact sizes. Scanning across the names she turns to the others present with Jia the only one who she had interacted with so far with the first name a curiosity, Gaku....it sound like a boy so that would be fun to tease at least. Chuckling lightly to herself she turns around to face Jia

"Well it looks like we are going to get to know each other very well" reaching over to hug the smaller girl with one arm "I am sure it is going to be very fun time, though i do hope our mystery boy wont mind being surrounded" seeming oblivious to the height difference and its effect on the hugs positioning.

Last edited:
APuJftJ.jpg
[/div][div class=statusText]Location: The Audiotorium[/div][/div][div class=title]Jia Sun[/div][div class=text] PlusUltra PlusUltra
While Jia's attention had largely shifted to hearing each student introduction and the demonstration of their Quirks, Eiji's commentary drew her right back. She glanced towards the buxom Swede and lifted an inquisitive eyebrow. "Yeah? Well, if you like speed, don't let a silly thing like a license stand between you and awesome. We'll have to get together soon and see what we can get up to. Thanks for the offer to spar too. I have a hunch I'm going to need the practice here."

The hand was nice. Eiji's presence was already, er, distracting and the feel of her comforting touch made Jia's pulse race. Damn, what was it about this place and all of the gorgeous people? And here she was, the only Asian in the crowd, flat by comparison with boring straight black hair. ...Clearly she should get it dyed. About then, Jia realized Eiji was still talking and she refocused, catching the last part of the conversation. "Oh, me on a beach? Perfect place to hide, move around, sneak attack. I can kinda draw on sand that isn't me but it's hard and I'm not very good at it yet. That's something I hope to improve on here."

Such a cute girl! So unfair.

lost city lost city
Speaking of unfair, the short, petite cutie with the messy brown hair hooked her attention once Metal Jacket called her out. Rhea from Greece? Werewolf with adorable hair? And those yellow eyes! Jia couldn't decide if she was impressed, intimidated or kinda into it. At least until Rhea aimed finger guns at everyone and Jia actually laughed out loud. Okay, yeah, kinda into it. Greece, huh?

"If this school gets any more cute girls, I'm going to fail every class," Jia muttered to herself.

Webs Elk Webs Elk PlusUltra PlusUltra lost city lost city
When Ghost in the Shell turned up, Jia couldn't help but stare. At least until the cyborg started talking. The presentation was professional, short, and surprisingly useful. Jia looked for her name, found it and grinned over at Eiji. "Hey roomie! Sneaking out for a night on the town just got a lot easier. Don't worry, I'll hold off on the prison break until after we've all unpacked." Then Jia noticed Rhea's name and whistled, shaking her head slowly. Two cute girls in the same room? Ugh. This could go very well or very badly. And who was Gaku?

When Eiji reached out for a hug, Jia grinned and was only too happy to return it...at least until the taller girl's height meant attack of the cleavage. Fuck. What was worse was how innocent it probably was. "He can be our mascot!" she replied to Eiji's comment on Gaku before finally squirming out of the voluptuous hug. Cheeks aflame, Jia hopped up on her chair as the class was dismissed, gaining enough vantage to spot Rhea several rows over. "Hey Rhea! We're your roommates!" she said, pointing between herself and Eiji. "Come with us to get our stuff and we'll go up to the room together!"

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
"Oh hey, looks like you've got a good crew of roomies yourself," Jia said to the other girl next to her. "You need any help finding them, or with anything? If not, we should go get our stuff and get to our room. If you want to do lunch or whatever together, I'm game."[/div]

Rhea Lykos

Mentions: Epiphany Epiphany PlusUltra PlusUltra SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Gosh, Rhea couldn't believe someone had found her funny. During her introduction, someone laughed when she pulled out her iconic finger guns. She tended to do that as well as random peace signs when she felt awkward or tried to act confident. Like on stage, for example, she was acting confident (when inside she was dying of embarrassment for being called out and for her horrendous outfit) and she had felt awkward the entire time she spoke. She hated talking about herself! As she walked off the stage, Rhea glanced in the direction of where the giggle came from, but she couldn't tell who it was.

Wow, the cyborg lady, really was intimidating. She looked like she had come back from an anime convention! Rhea had to bit her lip to keep herself from gigging. Okay, maybe she's not that intimidating. "Jia, Goku, no it's Gaku and," the Greek struggled with the last name, "Eiji?" Since she was late, Rhea had no idea who was who. Before she knew it, the assembly was over, but lucky for her. Rhea's roommates had found her first. Hearing her name, Rhea's head whipped around to make eye contact with a dainty Asian girl. Smiling, the girl hurried over while carrying her bags.

As she approached them, Rhea couldn't help but wonder if the Asian girl was the one who had laughed. Probably, no. She was really pretty though! She looked like a dainty doll while Rhea looked like an angry lolita. Her eyes drifted over to the girl's companion, presumably her other roommate. Her eyes widened as she took her in. Wow, um, she had some huge bo-Jesus christ Rhea, that's the first thing you notice? Can't blame you though. Holy shit, the girl was tall! Definitely more than a foot taller than Rhea. Was the pretty Asian taller than her? Probably. She scrunched up her nose, jealousy was not a good smell on anyone.

"Hello." she grinned at them, showing off her sharp teeth while making direct contact. She wasn't sure why, but when meeting new people Rhea felt like she had to show them who was boss. Probably instinct; her quirk has a powerful influence on her habits especially when you scratch her ears, she loves that. "What are your names?"

When she noticed the green-haired girl. Rhea sent her the same smile and stare. "Are you also my roommate?" This girl looked like a fairy. If all these girls were going to be her roommates, Rhea's would protecc them all.
code by Ri.a

Last edited:

Eiji Nykvist
Tags: lost city lost city Epiphany Epiphany

She nods keeping the arm around Jia "Oh i look forward to the speed but well its more the obvious troubles that stand in the way that prevents me from getting to awesome right? But yes i do believe you will need to practice regardless after all people don't come to the best hero school to coast by!" bopping her on the nose with her free hand before chuckling a little more.

Listening to the mention of a night on the town she considers it before lightly shaking her head "I think it best to hold off those ideas for the first few weeks, as fun as that would be the moment its caught? well that's going to be very unfun....but the Mascot sounds like a good idea" turning over to Rhea with a wave from the free hand "Its nice to meet you as well Rhea"

The tall swede looks down at the shorter girl with a warm smile "My my what big teeth you have" giggling away at her shower of teeth "But since you seemed to have missed it.....Im Eiji Nykvist, and this is Jia Sun....." gesturing between both of them "Sadly out little emerald seems to be on the floor above use" gesturing to Gemma before starting to move over to the luggage letting go of Jia finally "But we will be seeing alot of each other either way, but first moving in....if you want to throw your bags on mine i can bring them up for us along with my own" gesturing across the titanic chests alongside the rest.

Justin Morgan
ww (3).jpg

Justin found himself quite happy after the snake girl had agreed to perform his little request. He couldn't help but record it as well because there was no possible way he was going to allow this opportunity to slip. He liked snakes in general, and there was a specific video that always managed to make him laugh no matter how many times he watched it. When she spoke Justin had to unleash every ounce of discipline in his body to prevent him from laughing. Her overall accent while making it even better also came off as incredibly adorable. After she finished he couldn't help but to give her a small pat on the head. He never knew he needed something so much until he actually got it. "Oh man that was great. You're the best you know that?" Justin said giving her a warm smile. "Also love the accent you got there. It's kind of cute actually." It seemed as when he had just said that a woman, who he assumed to be another teacher, had come out and gave her little speech about their roommates.

Overall Justin was quite pleased having Lance as his roommate, but found himself in a bit of distraught upon not knowing the other two names. Perhaps these two were here before him like the other one? Hopefully they didn't have that same elitist mindset the other boy possessed or the room was bound to be a headache. Then again there was always the option of avoiding the room entirely by simply just going out to skate. Hopefully some of his fellow students even shared his passion. If he was lucky maybe he could even teach the others a few of his tricks. His ears caught the sound of another one performing the snake video as well which almost caused him to lose his concentrated discipline. And of course it would be the one who stole his beanie in the first place. Perfect. Turning back to the snake girl, whose name who sadly had not caught during the introductions for other specific reasons, he gave her a friendly smile. "See you around sometime. Seems one of your roommates is interested in getting to know you. And happens to share my sense of humor." He said delivering a small chuckle. He quickly took off towards Lance who luckily hadn't moved very far from where he originally was. Truthfully, he was in a hurry to get unpacked. Now that they have some free time he can finally go out and have some fun. Hopefully even make a montage of his tricks before the day was over. He couldn't leave his fans waiting forever now could he? "Hey Lance! Looks like we're roomies! You ready to bounce?" he said delivering a small childish playful tone in his voice.

L3n L3n
Workk Workk
PlusUltra PlusUltra

Users who are viewing this thread

Back