• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High: The Revival! (Boku no Hero RP) (currently closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"All right, All right! let's get moving then, frankenbeauty. Don't wanna snooze too long." Rocky said as he walked out, with Ayumu floating behind him. As he walked he got looks of awe and some ladies gawking at him. "I wish they would stop staring, I maybe dressed up as a cartoon character, but it isn't even that good!" He exclaimed as he got up to the gate, and took a piece of candy from the bowl. He could hear the music from there, and sweat started to drop. "Aw geez... It is so crowded! I might accidentally crush someone by taking a step!" That was, until Andressa came into view. And boy was he glad he saw her, since she was way more energetic, and perhaps a good distraction from his anxiety. "HELL YEAH, SISTER! LET'S MAKE AN AWESOME NIGHT OUT OF THIS!" Rocky exclaimed in reply to Andressa's greeting. He felt somewhat better after that, and then walked in. He wasn't exactly turning heads, but the amount of people sure made it nerve wracking. Kimona Kimona PlusUltra PlusUltra

Algernon grabbed a piece of candy and walked on in, the fog and AC greeting him as he smiled. He was enjoying this new experience, and ran off. He took in the view of the decorations around him, as well as the refreshments and snacks prepared for the students. Even the punch looked good, despite its name. He took a cup, and filled it up. After taking a sip, his eyes lit up as the flavor 'punched' its way into his taste buds with its sweet and fruity fists.
"This punch is amazing! It tastes a lot better than grape soda!" "I wish I could try some, but I am a living piece of metal." "You are also my best friend, Model A. You... You have been there the whole time I have been out here, ever since we met." He said as he grabbed a Brrrrrain cake, and took a bite. "And without you, I don't think I would have gotten in to this school. I don't have a 'quirk' on my own. You are practically a part of me. We are inseparable!" The boy said, trying to put is positively as possible. "You're right! Besides, it is fun doing things together anyways!" IG42 IG42

Dime Victor.jpgDime Osiris -|- Quirk: Shadow Forge
Interacting: Punch Station ( Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers PlusUltra PlusUltra )

Dime came alive with wondrous glee when Egon's hand fell into his. Nothing romantic; it was just the joy of a new experience. Rarely in his life did this many people come together and for all of their sake he hoped they could overcome all this distrust that had been built up overnight. If they couldn't, it would be an inconvenience to everyone who actually cared about what happened to them. Dime's smile faded somewhat as he led Egon toward the punch bowl as these thoughts crept to the forefront of his mind.

As if the devil had been summoned Eiji as was there as well. Not that she was a bad person, but it was a reminder of two unpleasant things: Last night, and what he did last night. He felt like he should apologize but ducked out of it at the last moment with a "Your costume suits you." He let go of Egon's hand with a smile and stepped a few steps to the right fishing around in the punch bowl for a drink. The group had formed a bit of a triangle even if Eiji was kind of forced into it.

"Want something Egon? You?" Dime offered both the girls a drink, but as quickly as his cheerfulness came it went and his face had returned to a scowl. His words were like nails scratching a chalkboard on the otherwise great evening he and Egon had been having so far.

Egon was enjoying the sight of Dime's smile, seeing him cheerful for once made her feel good on the inside. She noticed his smile fading as he walked away to the punch bowl. She knew something was wrong, but she felt prying would probably make things worse on him. When asked if she wanted something, she nodded. "I would like some punch, if you don't mind." She said sheepishly as she took notice of Dime's scowl returning and his voice basically returning to its normal tone. "D-Dime? Are you alright?" She asked him as she walked up to him with a look of concern. She did worry about him after that night with the notes and mass text. She began to think about what Eiji said, but shook her head at the thoughts. She wanted to have a great night, and by god she was going to do it. Aegis Aegis

🐝Jeremy🐝
Interacting with: Andressa Kukuklan PlusUltra PlusUltra , Dime Aegis Aegis and open to anyone and always will be!
JEREMY SHINO BUG.jpg<(this, except air tight, with no foot or face openings)

For once, rather then stiffen or yell, Jeremy took Andressa's good natured slap with stride. He'd been around her more then enough to get used to... sporadic contact such as that. Jeremy turned to to the Brazilian babe, and loooomed down over her. In his best creepy bug man voice Jeremy said, I'll try not to step on you." He held a stoic silence for a moment, before giving a lighthearted chuckle, and moving to enter the building. As he passed her, he gave a hearty slap on the back. He might have put a bit too much force in it, due to Jeremy's recent CQC training. The boy's hardly used to being, perish the thought, strong.

Andressa's slap put Jeremy at ease, and he began to wander around. Suddenly, his eyes landed on the punch. His bees seemed to buzz a happy crescendo, despite not having seen the sugary drink. How odd... Oh well, no matter. Jeremy wandered over, and filled a glass, unzipping a tiny opening in his face covering as he did so. He stuck a straw in the glass, and slipped said straw past his mouth's cloth covering. He'd probably be smelling of honey soon, he always did after eating sugary stuff. His gaze wandered, and landed on someone else waiting at the punch bowl.

"You're Dime, right?" Jeremy said in a conversational town. There's a pause as Jeremy's memory churns and processes this fact, before he continued. "F-fellow with a shadow quirk, huh?" Jeremy shifts briefly, before dropping his voice to a whisper. "You were there last night." Jeremy's voice turns conversational and back to normal levels. "Good punch right?"

Last edited:
6e0.jpg

Katja like the other students had worked for awhile on her costume, well some people had likely just bought it while she had crafted hers. Katja of course had a bit of an advantage when it came to making her's as she had simply made the metal shape itself. That of course had required a lot of concentration given it was rather detailed. Her costume was that of what she called a cyborg drider as she had made her chair more fully into a spider like form. It had taken some work to make it conformable to sit , but she had managed it in the end. There was just one issue and that was Katja had chosen a less than modest top, little more than a tube top, still it fit the look and well her modest bust didn't make it look overly provocative. Katja had even made the abdomen hollow with a few extra spiders that like most of the costume were golems allowing them to move when she wanted them to just like her legs of her costume.

Katja had seen Eiji and her costume was pushing it more than her own was in what was decent given her shirt was full of holes revealing her bra under it. Andressa was dressed like some aztec goddess and many other had interesting costumes, though Katja thought she was the only one really using her quirk to make her costume. Well few quirks were as easy to constantly use as hers so she wouldn't expect it. Right now Katja was mostly talking with people outside her class taking in the praise for her costume and showing off a bit. It was all in good fun.[/imagefloat]

Eiji Nykvist
Tags:
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Aegis Aegis Gym Party (Open)

1572372894044.png

The girl sways forward before giggling a little at Dimes compliment, giving a quick spin with outstretched as the netted shirt flutters around with the movement along with the expected bounce "Oh thank you, I got it as close as I could...though I had to make parts myself, size issues aside you would not believe how much they wanted for a Junkpuyo branded outfits, would have looked more like a crop top anyway" another warm smile and laugh towards the boy. "Hmm? Well im sure a drink would not go amiss, keeping the cheer would be better, Your smile suits you" raising a finger with a faint booping motion in the air in the direction of his face as she mimics back his earlier words to her.

Ayumu Yoshida

After having followed Rocky in, He doesn't really drift to far. He takes a cup of eyeball punch, which was delicious, but the eyeball he had in his cup made him a tad uneasy. He smiled, just like the nightmares, how warming. He always appreciated a good nightmare. Tasty. He glanced over, Rocky seemed to be feeling better. That's good. He glanced around the room. So much to do. Sleeping honestly sounded so much better right now. But there was much to be done.

A group of students soon populated the gym after the doors opened. A much needed rest for the weary warriors as they had many things to do from now. Mysteries to solve. Villains to vindicate. Law to uphold. However, in this moment a figure in the gym appeared to be anything but worried about the trivialities of reality. He had been carefully plugging in his sound board and tuning the colors in his neon displays to be just right for the performance. The school had paid a pretty penny and he needed to deliver especially after what the news had said about these poor kids. Going seemingly unnoticed on his stage in the middle of the gym he finished his preparations and connected his helmet to the speakers around the gym.
DJ SpitfireDJ SF.jpg
Quirk: Neon Fantasy

Clearing his throat the DJ attempted to attain the attention of everyone in the gym with his signature catch phrase "How's it going everyboooody! It's the mage of music, the mystifier of maidens, I'm not even sure if that's a word but I'll use it anywaaaaay, DJ SF!" The electronics in his helmet synthesizing his words at just the right moment to captivate the eye with the glow of his helmet. A slow, constant beat began playing in the background as he used his quirk to extract neon from the surrounding poles on his stage and slowly they formed into various rainbow-neon creatures, people, and everyday objects that pulsated to the sound of the beat. One such creation mimicked Katja as it danced around her on in the spider-like costume she had created. While it lacked exact details, the shape and outline were clear as it beckoned her and the others to the dance floor. "Let's get colorful!" He shouted as he dove into a bow and gestured to the keyboard cracking his knuckles while he prepared to deliver the first of many songs tonight.

( PlusUltra PlusUltra Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Kimona Kimona Karcen Karcen Meowfyre Meowfyre IG42 IG42 Timv9 Timv9 )​

Last edited:
Interacting: Punch Station/Dance Floor ( Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers PlusUltra PlusUltra Meowfyre Meowfyre Open to further interaction)

Dime gave Egon a curt smile as he began to pour glasses for all the various people he had offered "Yea, I'm good." He nailed his muscles into the form of that smile with social cues. This wasn't a time to be remembering last night and certainly wasn't a time to be ruining the mood. He was having fun for once, and Eiji had shown him that we should enjoy the moment, or at least that's what he took out of her comment. Still, she was a bit more resourceful with her costume than he has realized upon initial observation. He cupped Egon's hand gently as he placed her punch in her palm "Nothing to worry about." Strangely suave of him and completely spur of the moment. As he turned to Jeremy, who was dressed up as some kind of ninja, he gave him a quick greeting "Yea, in the flesh. Jeremy right?" Dime sized him up as he drank some punch and then brought up last night "Yea things got wild, but we can handle it. Maybe another time though." He winked and turned toward Eiji brandishing the punch as he handed it to her "You've got a bit more of the life of the party in you than I would've thought. Kind of fun." He raised his brow a bit. Then, the atmosphere was taken over by the DJ of this evening.

Dime was never one for dancing, but as a neon butterfly landed on his hand he sat down his punch after only having taken a few sips. "Sounds fun. Any of you care to join me?" He tugged them along with an inquisitive look in his eyes.

Last edited:
Egon took notice of Dime's change in attitude, which was a good thing! She then saw Eiji's costume, and blushed a little bit. She was gorgeous, that was for sure. "Y-Yeah... it really suits you..." When handed her punch, she took a sip. The punch was delicious, and tasted a bit sweeter than she expected. "Yeah, but I hope at least going forward we can build a little more trust for each other? I do not want a repeat of last night again... anxiety with large crowds doesn't help either." She said as a neon butterfly landed on her nose, and she managed to get it to move to her finger, admiring it with wonder. She finished the rest of her punch and was asked if she wanted to dance with him. She blushed hard, and looked at him shyly. "Y-Yes... Of course! I would like that!" She said with a nervous smile. Aegis Aegis

Image result for kado the right answer saekaisuru
Minori Fuse
Quirk: Multi-Task | Interactions: Karcen Karcen (Open to more interaction)

Minori was really excited about her costume, which in actuality was just a cosplay from an anime she loved, of course. She quickly bounced around the room, two of her arms floating next to her. She bounces up to her classmate and roommate Katja. "Hi!!!" She grins, she still thought her costume as sooo cool. Like right out of an anime! Minori waved with one of her floating arms, the other was holding a cup of eyeball punch, and another was holding a plate of food. Each of her floating hands were specially gloved for her costume. Another arm floated out from behind her with another cup of punch, which flew to Katja, "Want some?" she asks with a smile, "It's really good!" She chirps ass an eyeball floats up in the cup. Minori takes a sip of her own floating cup, clearly eager to hang out with Katja more, and other class students.

hall!ayumu.pngAyumu Yoshida
Quirk: Baku | Interact: Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Ayumu further sipped on some punch he had picked up. He glances over at Rocky, he had been worried since the dude seemed nervous, but once her found Andressa he seemed all better. That's good. Ayumu was a bit relieved by that. He took a moment to glance at his phone, yeah now seemed like a good time. He pat's Rocky on the shoulder as if to say "it will be alright." after all Rocky could totally handle a party like this. the ginger then gives him a thumbs up before walking off. Ayumu disappeared into the crowd, and where he went was unclear.

Frau
Quirk: Bounce | Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra

Frau wasn't really looking where he was going, with his hood dangling over his face, he accidentally bumps into non other then Eiji. He bounces back a step, attention briefly entered on his drink as e tries to make sure it doesn't spill. "I-I uh, oh my gosh I'm so sorry-" he begins as he pushes the brown werewolf hood off his face, "I-I uh wasn't looking where i was going, uh, i totally almost ruined your costume, i'm sorry." He continues to apologize in his werewolf onesie. He apparently still hadn't even noticed it was Eiji he was talking to as he continued to ramble apologies.

Finn Mackay
Watching Algernon dash off Finn considered following but didn't want to risk jabbing anyone by pushing his way over there and contented himself with wandering around snapping shots of decorations and people's costumes at random and grabbing snacks whenever his meandering took him close enough to the tables.

Eventually he ended up loitering near the door where he could get pictures before people got lost in the crowd. Hearing a boisterous yell Finn looked around and spotted Andressa in an elaborate bird-like outfit. "Woah that's awesome!" Approaching Andressa he enthusiastically circled her snapping away until he realised he was hovering around a girl and might come off a little creepy. "Umm...sorry."

Backing away quickly he stuck to the edge of the crowd bobbing awkwardly when the music picked up not wanting to put himself in a throng of people having too much fun to worry about a walking spiky hazard in their midst, trying to lean a little against the wall he jumped as his quills burst one of the balloon decorations leaving him twisting around trying to see if anyone of plastic had stuck to his back.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Eiji Nykvist
Tags:
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Aegis Aegis (Open)

WLYBOmT.jpg

Raising a hand to a light laugh at dimes interactions she shakes her head slightly with a gesture towards Egon "Oh while not a familiar environment I have a bit more pep in general I suppose, Though as for the dance I think such would be more appreciated by her though the offer is appreciated. Trust comes with time and work, items handed out freely, simply and often do tend to be of lower value" a faint wink to him for a moment trying to move his hand to the other girls and taking a small sip herself just as the smaller boy bumped into her.

Turning for a moment slightly too quickly as her chest seems set on impact to the side of his head with force given the height difference, hopefully not causing too much issue when in combination with his quirk issues. "Oh its fine, Oh sorry!" noticing what had just happened.

Andressa Kukuklan
Tags:
IG42 IG42 , Party Group (Open)

UQZrjan.png

Noticing the camera after a few short moments the girl seems to stare before getting into the swing of it in general playing up the poses in general, kicking her leg upwards impossibly high with a hold and even a spinning handstand at one point. "I mean you wouldn't dress up like this if you didn't want a bit of attention right? sure its fun but point of a costume is to show off" reaching out to grab him and pull him to the dance floor "Well that and just enjoying moving in the moment, if you of all people get the point?" a far louder laugh at the quilled boy, seemingly not waiting for permission from the prospective dance partner.

🐝Jeremy🐝
Interacting with: Eiji PlusUltra PlusUltra , dime Aegis Aegis , tertiary interaction with anyone in the punch table group (I.E Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers ) , still open to anyone and always will be!
jeremy-shino-bug-jpg.647641
<(this, except air tight, with no foot or face openings)

Jeremy listened to Dime and solemnly nodded. He withdrew his straw from his mouth and zipped the small opening the straw had been poked through shut. He quirked an eyebrow at Dime's invitation, and chuckled. His baritone voice ringed out as he joked, "Sorry, but you're a bit too small for me. We'd look comedic together." Out of the corner of his eye he spotted Andressa drag Finn onto the dance floor. Shrugging and chuckling to himself, Jeremy continued, "I promised a dance to my friend over there, but it looks like she got impatient. So I guess I'm free for the moment."

His attention turning to the group gathered around the punch table, Jeremy considered each member. His eyes scanned each of them, before finally setting on Eiji. Naturally his gaze was first drawn to her large breasts. But his gaze soon traveled upwards, roving over her dyed hair and cute face. A wave of social anxiety and self doubt rolled up inside him, but he squashed it before it could get in his voice. He really couldn't afford a stutter for what he was about to do.

Jeremy took a deep breath, and then walked closer to Eiji. He looks down at her, but due to her height, for once in his life he doesn't have to look down very far. Laughing at her mistaken bump, he took the chance and spoke up, "You seem to accidentally bump into people pretty often. Not used to your growing body? I can relate." Jeremy sat down as best he could, lowering himself by a few inches by leaning against the punch table. His eyes lock onto Eiji's, and at this range they can be seen through Jeremy's transparent black visor. Turns out they're brown. "Though I've been having some tutoring in moving. One of Metal Jacket's students has taught me some martial arts, and Andressa gave me some dance lessons in the privacy of our dorm. I haven't had the chance to dance anywhere else yet though... "

As he asks his final question, another wave of anxiety roils up in him, and this time he isn't able to completely quash it. So his relatively smooth set up terminates in...

"S-s-so w-w-would you l-like to d-d-dance with me?"

Last edited:
Rocky got his reassurance from Ayumu before he disappeared. Next thing you know, Andressa was dancing on the floor with Finn. Rocky chuckled as he watched the two. Rocky had no lessons in dancing whatsoever, which is not desirable in a setting like this. That, and he was too big for most of the students here, standing at a whopping 7 feet in height, obviously standing out like a sore thumb. Then, anxiety set in, seeing as how everyone knew each other, but he barely knows anyone really, save for Minori and Ayumu. He just stood there, watching everyone dance and move to the music. After an irritated growl, he found a seat, in a row of emptiness, and sat down. With his weight alone, the chair collapsed on him, forcing him to fall to the floor. "Sonuva-!" he growled as he settled for leaning against the wall.

Algernon ran right into the crowd, excited and giddy as he saw the people dancing. He decided to get in on the action, and did some break dancing, which could the attention of many as he spun on his head, did the worm, even the splits with his head hanging low. The crowd cheered as the boy smiled and got back up, continuing to break dance. Model A's eyes glowed brighter as he flew around the boy, acting as if it was part of the show, when really, the biometal was showing excitement for this very moment.

Eiji Nykvist
Tags:
Meowfyre Meowfyre (Open)

pripakY.png

After checking on the state of the bouncing boy she raises her head once more to meet the gaze of Jeremy with a smile and faint chuckle "Hmm? Well, I suppose I have gained a few inches over the months, it is a little silly of me to forget to look down as much, the work of needing to replace or alter my older garments for such or replace entirely does sadly enforce that point." a hand cupping her cheek slightly "I suppose if I owned any heels it may exacerbate the issue" seemingly missing the truth of the prior comment and instead assuming it was relating to alternate measurements.

Clapping as he continues and the practice comments are spoken, joining the hands at the side of her head as it tilts "Oh? Well, that's wonderful to hear! We are here to develop more fully so it is nice to hear you're doing well." blinking at the murmured comment as she seems to pause for several moments, either through thinking or trying to make out the quiet words over the loud music. Nodding after a time she reaches out to take the boys hand as well "Oh I would love to, Sadly I have not had the same practice in dancing styles outside whats been observed, so perhaps you could show me a few pointers hmm?" taking the other hand, as well as they, reach the floor with an innocent look to him though the distance does cause him to feel the pressure against his body as she keeps eye contact.

Interacting: Dance Floor ( Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers PlusUltra PlusUltra Meowfyre Meowfyre Open to further interaction)

Dime was a bit perturbed as the others spouted things about trust and height just before declining his group invitation. While he thought they had something going on he had been sorely mistaken "R-right..." was all he could muster to respond to the two as they broke away and did their own thing leaving him with the ever-cheerful Egon. Not that he was upset by this, but he felt a little hurt despite not knowing them well and ultimately being fine with it.

"Okay Egon, let's make this work." Dime began with a swift kick-turn toward her before starting to move his body with the rhythm. He wasn't the world's best dancer, and he had no coordinated free-style moves whatsoever, but he objective was fun and not to impress.

Last edited:
Frau
Mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra
Interactions: Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

The albino is relieved as Eiji seems to be alright, and not to made about hos almost-blunder. Sighing he backed off, being twice as careful with his punch this time before finding himself at the side of the gym. I wan't much of a dancer anyhow, one misstep and he'd be bouncing all over the place after all. After a long moment he found himself near Rocky. Rocky made him nervous. He was so large and intimidating, he was sure one touch could send him flying, and he doubted he would stop bouncing after that. But Frau didn't know what to do and somehow managed to be sitting again the wall on his werewolf oneness about a foot from the hulking dude. He nervously took a sip of his punch, with his plate of food in his lap. He glanced at Rocky, "I uh..... Hi?" He gives the man a nervous wave

Yuudai Kita & Michio
Mentions: Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Yuudai had been dragged onto the dance floor by Michio. Yuudai wasn't much of a dancer but Michio seemed happy. Currently he was clapping along as that new kid, his classmate, was break dancing. It was actually pretty impressive, Yuudai had to admit. The mood of the party was winning him over, so at this point Yuudai was smiling, though he had yet to clap, like Michio was. "That's Awesome!!!" Michio grins.

Character: Gray Rynestar

Interaction: None, open for interaction

043d362bda4d07939757598eaa8aa075.jpg

Gray enters the gym wearing Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist costume, minus the meal arm as he couldn't figure out how to do it. He punches his fist into his hand and looks around.

"I'm late but I'm here!"

He looks at the people dancing and shrugs. He's never really been good at dancing, but doesn't matter, it's not like hero work requires dancing skills anyways.

View attachment 657593Dime Osiris -|- Quirk: Shadow Forge
Interacting: Dance Floor ( Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers PlusUltra PlusUltra Meowfyre Meowfyre Open to further interaction)

Dime was a bit perturbed as the others spouted things about trust and height just before declining his group invitation. While he thought they had something going on he had been sorely mistaken "R-right..." was all he could muster to respond to the two as they broke away and did their own thing leaving him with the ever-cheerful Egon. Not that he was upset by this, but he felt a little hurt despite not knowing them well and ultimately being fine with it.

"Okay Egon, let's make this work." Dime began with a swift kick-turn toward her before starting to move his body with the rhythm. He wasn't the world's best dancer, and he had no coordinated free-style moves whatsoever, but he objective was fun and not to impress.

Egon danced with Dime, though she had some skill with it, she wasn't the best by any means. But it wasn't until the crowd started shifting their attention to Algernon, with a few others cheering him on. "C'mon Dime! Let's join Algernon!" She exclaimed as she pushed through the crowd, and held out her hand to Algernon, who gladly took it as she spun him around, and then he spun her around him, with her holding out a hand to Dime. Algernon even heard a person scream "That's Awesome!"

Frau
Mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra
Interactions: Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

The albino is relieved as Eiji seems to be alright, and not to made about hos almost-blunder. Sighing he backed off, being twice as careful with his punch this time before finding himself at the side of the gym. I wan't much of a dancer anyhow, one misstep and he'd be bouncing all over the place after all. After a long moment he found himself near Rocky. Rocky made him nervous. He was so large and intimidating, he was sure one touch could send him flying, and he doubted he would stop bouncing after that. But Frau didn't know what to do and somehow managed to be sitting again the wall on his werewolf oneness about a foot from the hulking dude. He nervously took a sip of his punch, with his plate of food in his lap. He glanced at Rocky, "I uh..... Hi?" He gives the man a nervous wave

Yuudai Kita & Michio
Mentions: Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Yuudai had been dragged onto the dance floor by Michio. Yuudai wasn't much of a dancer but Michio seemed happy. Currently he was clapping along as that new kid, his classmate, was break dancing. It was actually pretty impressive, Yuudai had to admit. The mood of the party was winning him over, so at this point Yuudai was smiling, though he had yet to clap, like Michio was. "That's Awesome!!!" Michio grins.

"Hey... Can't find a partner for dancin' either eh?" Rocky asked the boy who sat down next to him, who was clearly nervous just being near him. Rocky rolled his eyes and looked at Frau. "Look kid, I ain't gonna bite. There ain't no reason to be afraid of me." He said with an impatient tone as he watched a crowd form around Egon, Dime, and Algernon. "Seems like they are having lots of fun out there. Wish I didn't have two left feet..." He muttered quietly to himself, arms crossed.

Eiji Nykvist
Tags:
Meowfyre Meowfyre (Open)

pripakY.png

After checking on the state of the bouncing boy she raises her head once more to meet the gaze of Jeremy with a smile and faint chuckle "Hmm? Well, I suppose I have gained a few inches over the months, it is a little silly of me to forget to look down as much, the work of needing to replace or alter my older garments for such or replace entirely does sadly enforce that point." a hand cupping her cheek slightly "I suppose if I owned any heels it may exacerbate the issue" seemingly missing the truth of the prior comment and instead assuming it was relating to alternate measurements.

Clapping as he continues and the practice comments are spoken, joining the hands at the side of her head as it tilts "Oh? Well, that's wonderful to hear! We are here to develop more fully so it is nice to hear you're doing well." blinking at the murmured comment as she seems to pause for several moments, either through thinking or trying to make out the quiet words over the loud music. Nodding after a time she reaches out to take the boys hand as well "Oh I would love to, Sadly I have not had the same practice in dancing styles outside whats been observed, so perhaps you could show me a few pointers hmm?" taking the other hand, as well as they, reach the floor with an innocent look to him though the distance does cause him to feel the pressure against his body as she keeps eye contact.

🐝Jeremy🐝
Interacting with: Eiji PlusUltra PlusUltra ,open to anyone and always will be!

jeremy-shino-bug-jpg.647641
<(this, except air tight, with no foot or face openings)

Jeremy can do nothing but stare as Eiji takes his hand in hers and leads the pair out onto the dance fair. The worst of the nervousness passes, and it took a second for Jeremy to parse a response. "Y-yeah I can totally offer some pointers. Just match my hands, hips, and feet, I'll go slow at first." His heart is beating rather quickly, and as Jeremy catches Eiji giving a kind look at him, he can't help but grin like a dope beneath his mask.

When Eiji leans into him, to his own surprise, Jeremy doesn't shy away from the contact. Instead, he leans forward as well, and places a hand upon her shoulder. "Alright, the core of ballroom samba is symmetry. One of us moves one way, so does the other. The other thing to keep in mind is to try to time your movements to the beat. Let's have some fun, huh?"

With that brief explanation completed, Jeremy begins to dance. There's a stiffness and deliberateness to his movements, as if he were taking great care to move exactly as he was taught. But there is a beauty in his stiffness, and the longer he dances with Eiji the more relaxed he becomes. Eventually its to the point that the rest of the world has fallen away, and he only is focused upon his dancing partner...

Eiji Nykvist
Tags:
Meowfyre Meowfyre (Open)

pripakY.png

Maintaining the eye contact for a short while she seems to be taking the movements oddly seriously, a faint nod of her head with the movements direct in sequence as they finally look through each movement to mimic each, the stiffness making each movement with purpose and easing the mirroring as she looks towards the feet. Her tone, however, is as usual with the calm sounds and smile, though a faint pursing of her lips as she focuses and tracks her steps "Hmm? Well, I do believe the sequence is something that ill needs to practice, there are at least with the arrow games the patterns are more consistent and announced ahead of time".

Carrying on once the rhythm is set she eases into it a little more, looking across the floor for a moment to the other dancers such as partners she had left to their own devices as with Dime and Egon, happy she had not interfered with their relationship by taking such first.

Minori Fuse
Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker

Minori excitedly shoved the drink into Katja's hand before running off again to further interact with everyone at the party. This is when she spotted Gray, she actually gasped before running at him, her long coat billowing. She quite literally attacks him as she throws herself at him. "OMG I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LIKED ANIME!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!" She begins to ramble immediately, They hadn't really properly spoken before this point, but Minori always remembers details about her classmates that she over hears, or sees. "GRAAAAAAAAAY!!!!" She exclaims his name for absolutely no reason as her tail flaps back and forth. "YOU LIKE FMA?!?!?!???!? I LOVE THAT ONE!!!" She continues. It was mildly ridiculous how excited she was.

Frau
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Frau jumped a little as Rocky responded, "I-I I- uh." he he stutters, "Uh sorry, I uh, I'm sorry, with my quirk how it is, I naturally am uh. worried about anything that could uh... set it off." He is fidgeting the whole time he says this and makes no eye contact. He was just overall pretty nervous. He quickly tries to change the subject, "I uh... can't dance either." he states.

Minori Fuse
Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker

Minori excitedly shoved the drink into Katja's hand before running off again to further interact with everyone at the party. This is when she spotted Gray, she actually gasped before running at him, her long coat billowing. She quite literally attacks him as she throws herself at him. "OMG I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LIKED ANIME!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!" She begins to ramble immediately, They hadn't really properly spoken before this point, but Minori always remembers details about her classmates that she over hears, or sees. "GRAAAAAAAAAY!!!!" She exclaims his name for absolutely no reason as her tail flaps back and forth. "YOU LIKE FMA?!?!?!???!? I LOVE THAT ONE!!!" She continues. It was mildly ridiculous how excited she was.

Frau
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Frau jumped a little as Rocky responded, "I-I I- uh." he he stutters, "Uh sorry, I uh, I'm sorry, with my quirk how it is, I naturally am uh. worried about anything that could uh... set it off." He is fidgeting the whole time he says this and makes no eye contact. He was just overall pretty nervous. He quickly tries to change the subject, "I uh... can't dance either." he states.
"Bud, I can take a lot of abuse, it would take a lot to keep me down. So relax, ok? Beside, what is so bad about your quirk that it gives you anxiety being near someone?" Rocky asked while crossing his arms, literally looking down at Frau, trying to sound as friendly and non threatening as possible. He did not like people being afraid of him, but this was a good reason it seemed. Rocky wasn't worried about being hurt, for he was used to it. But what worried him was people being scare in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back