• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High: The Revival! (Boku no Hero RP) (currently closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Stairs the arch enemy of wheelchairs and those in them. It was a struggle as old as the wheel, at her home or well pent house Katja had many ways around such issue. Here it seemed such options were limited as who expected a cripple to become a hero. Still Katja had a way around this, something no one had noticed her wheelchair moved itself she had animated it abd thus could alter it.

"Thank you for the offer but I have a way around such issues" Katja said with a smile.

Her where chair actully moved down its wheels vanishing and tuning into 8 spindly legs each with a round rubber do it at the ebd like a cane. The wheelchair flexed the new legs abd then started to walk around carrying Katja to where she wanted to go. The draw back was the legs took up some extra space meaning she took up quite a good section of the hallway.

Andressa Kukulkan
Tags: L3n L3n Meowfyre Meowfyre

Repositioning herself and crossing her legs on the case, she throws a nod towards both the buzzing boy and the scaly senhorita though laughs slightly at Hebi's response "So yeah like pups tail but far more interesting, id ask if you needed to use shampoo or feed them but that might be getting a bit much. Still, it's neat, I'm guessing the entire snake vibe is part of your quirk....though guess you lucked out since not many snakes with hair and I really don't think you would suit the bald look" her eye gradually moving to the boy with interest "Andressa Kukulkan, and cobra pequena
here is Hebi.....and it's fine, I'm fairly sure I'm not allergic, plus been stung and bitten by more than a few buzzing things" noticing reaction her eyebrow arcs slightly "You don't need to jump back all skittish like that, I mean its a hero school so kinda being too on guard is just tolo
"

Eiji Nykvist
Tags: Epiphany Epiphany

From her relaxed stance, it was difficult to actually tell her conditioned physique the thick sweater covering her completely, lose and baggy on her most of her upper body with of course the ...somewhat minor exception and hugging at her broad hips, though from what little you could see from the leggings emerging from the denim short shorts her long legs seemed to hold a remarkable amount of definition that would denote slightly more than your average work out, especially if her carrying of those giant chests was any indication. Leaning against the stacked trunks with the same warm smile, Eiji nods along as the other girl speaks. "It's pleasant to meet you Jia...or is it Sun? I don't want to be rude but in know, in some places, they reverse names like that" giving a somewhat nervous chuckle as she rubs the back of her head slightly. "And yeah that's what I mean, Feeling the same, definitely a colourful few classmates already, if the rest are anywhere close as interesting it's going to be...hmm fantastic" raising a finger after being momentarily lost for the word for a moment. Her tone throughout, though thick with the accent was never the less cheerful, cordial and warm.

tumblr_p9cvjy8hAD1wt7ek9o1_500.png

HEBI MOTO - TAGS: PlusUltra PlusUltra Meowfyre Meowfyre - LOCATION: MAIN BUILDING STAIRWAY
"They eat shampoo,"she stated simply as she cracked a smile. She wasn't going to explain how they did, or why they did, she was just going to leave the fact there. She couldn't help but laugh at the bald comment. She was in fact bald as a kid. Just imagine a six year old running around with elf ears, baby horns, and a shiny head. She believed the reason her hair didn't grow in was because her body had to wait till it could handle her quirk, and her hair was effected by it so it didn't manifest till the majority of her quirk did. "You should see me as a snake,"she said with joke confidence, "I have the best scaly bald head." She turned her attention back to the bee boy. "You should never..apologize for your quirk,"she told the other. She stumbled on the word apologize but she brought herself back together. "And there's no need to be so nervous, we don't bite,"she smiled showing off her sharp ass fangs.

Last edited:

Andressa Kukulkan
Tags: L3n L3n Karcen Karcen

Laughing heartily she slaps her knee a little "Now that id like to see, Hey depending on the size I could wrap you round my shoulders and strut down the hallways in even more style! Petting that little soft spot....Though kinda guess they might have some rule about quirk use in the hallways. Not that aranha over there seems to mind" raising her free hand to point towards the wheelchair-bound girl....technically walking down the hallway

Jeremy Thompson

Jeremy tried to relax as much as he could, which didn't really work out that much. Bringing his hand behind his head and looking away, he started to mumble something, but stopped as he listened to Andressa. He quickly nodded, as much as he could anyway, saying, "Yeah, right. Sorry, I'll try to not be so skittish." Despite what he said, Jeremy kept his distance. Something had set his passengers off and Jeremy didn't intend to agitate them any further. Agitated bees tended to end in accidents... bad accidents. Jeremy didn't exactly keep EpiPen on him because he got high off it. The now named Hebi spoke up, telling Jeremy not to apologize for his quirk. A fine thing to say when you have control of your quirk, Jeremy had lost count of the times he'd had to apologize for his. Still, it was a nice gesture and Jeremy nodded his thanks. Still, he flinched a bit when she showed off her fangs. They looked very, very sharp. Still, he did his best to smile back, forgetting his veil kept anyone from seeing it.

Abruptly Andressa's attention was drawn away and from his tall vantage point, Jeremy easily spotted the cause. That was certainly a... unique way to get around stairs. "That looks like a new model and an expensive one at that. She must be, uh, pretty well off," Jeremy muttered to himself, then realized where he was and quickly sputtered out, "L-legs aside, that is." Jeremy drew back a little, feeling embarrassed. He hoped no one took that the wrong way. Racking his head for something to say, Jeremy blurted out, "So, um, Hebi. Thats a pretty thick accent you uh have there. I guess you're a transfer student?"

PlusUltra PlusUltra L3n L3n

Katja had been eavesdropping on the others chats while she had focused on her chair and walking 8 legs made it kind of hard to move up stairs at times. That had required her focus and while she could have gotten help this was to prove she didn't need help when no necessary. The snake girl could turn into a snake, that was neat though it was sad vipers weren't as cute as constructors when it came to their faces. Well she could be wrong Katja would have to check a cute girl that could turn into a cute snake huge plus. The bee boy Katja wanted to keep a little distance from. While bees we're fluffy and cute Katja had a mild allergy to them. It was nothing huge just some serious swelling, bit still it was something to watch out for.

"You are right this is no normal chair don't you recognize the hero of justice spider chair" She said barely able to stop herself from cracking up at her own bad joke. "And I think I have nice legs " she chuckled clearly having come terms and able to make jokes at her own expense."But seriously this is part of my quirk not the chair" she said.

PlusUltra PlusUltra . L3n L3n Meowfyre Meowfyre

Last edited:
Justin Morgan
ww (3).jpg

Justin relieved a sigh of relief once he heard they would be stopping by their dorms after a quick stop to the auditorium. Getting quickly acquainted with his new room would allow him to start unpacking and hopefully have enough time to find some new areas to film his videos. He followed Mrs. Irino and his fellow classmates as they walked up the stairs. As he entered the building he was practically breathless with the interior of the school and how it was decorated. It was much fancier then he was used to. Even the lesser decorated areas completely outclassed every inch of his own home and old schools. It was quite overwhelming at first, and he couldn’t believe that a number of students had been under such a prestigious roof. He would definitely need to stream around the school once he got a chance. He felt a little out of place among his classmates. Some seemed to come from lineage of wealth, and from what he could tell none of them shared that same taste concerning his passion. He felt a little awkward and almost missed the constant family drama that occurred back home.

While deep in thought about past experiences regarding his family he felt a hand playfully tap his back which almost sent him into a defensive mode. He was used to his brothers performing their little tricks from behind which in turn developed a sense of anxiety and awareness whenever he felt someone suddenly approach him from behind. Luckily he could finally relax a bit without his brothers constantly putting him in strangleholds and any other type of roughhousing they had seemed to get a kick out of. The boy who patted him seemed overall rather friendly. Though the sudden challenge of a race was quite unusual and before he could even answer the boy was already on the move. Justin couldn't help but to deliver a small chuckle at the enthusiasm the boy showed, but sadly it had been years since he had ever done something like a foot race. He could humor the young man of course, but standing out was something he preferred to do in videos. He was already so far ahead, but then again Justin came up with an idea. Dropping his duffel bad and luggage he made quick haste after him. Smiling a bit as he saw the boy practically fly with admirable skill. "Oh no! I'm losing! What ever shall I do?" He replied calling out to the young man with a playful tone in his words. Quickly placing himself on the railing he began to quickly slide down perfectly balancing and positioning himself for the maximum speed possible. He leaned his body back a bit to maintain balance for the continuous increase in speed which changing in between balances was something he was used to as a skater. He slid pass the boy as he stuck out his tongue in a playful manner.

Workk Workk

Andressa Kukulkan
Tags: Meowfyre Meowfyre Karcen Karcen (Mentions: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse )​

Andressa nods along with Jerrys observation cupping her chin "Hmm maybe, not sure on model, I mean the Legs are pretty nice, though shame there not......hmm oh wait right the chair!" mouth widening a moment before laughing again, turning between the two closer as questions the small snake further. Yeah these two she could definitely get along with, while she was curious about the others for sure they each seemed to have there own thoughts and worries for the moment, Like the silent doll like one on guard at the back, I mean in any other situation you would think they were going for dark and mysterious but the overall appearance plus the surrounding people made it more a green tulip in a Dutch field.

She is broken from that musing however by the arrival of the wheelchair girl speaking to them "I think someone likely has a copyright on that name already, though i guess quirk has something to do with animating objects?... Since I don't seem to see a battery or control stick on that thing" tilting herself back from her position to look over the metal construction a little more, the joints themselves didn't seem to make sense either how the joints were moving more naturally than mechanically. Her attention seemed more focused on those in front, giving little attention to the boys playing in the stairwell.

nc_XJKkLuXXxpg6pKjMicFZVwlt2WjhhCwaJ6mdByJoksrcfIDjqJ9MbSxTBhLkoRiZLDBf7RNRodOtJebXzRYT-7vy6ltWV3QAmBFeqlBhmMSiRIYByLgZKr3wToF743HdJP85M

HEBI MOTO - TAGS: PlusUltra PlusUltra Meowfyre Meowfyre Karcen Karcen - LOCATION: MAIN BUILDING STAIRWAY

“That would be amazing,”she laughed wholeheartedly at the idea of being carried around the halls around the tall girls neck. “I'm only about this long,”she opened her arms to her side to show about 33 inches. Her smile faltered when she saw the male flinch at her, but she didn’t say anything about it. She was used to scaring kids with her looks, but that didn’t mean she liked it. “Yeah I’m a.. transfer student..?”she tried to copy the way he said the two words. It felt so foreign in her mouth. “From Japan,”she added on just in case her accent wasn’t a big give away. Deep down she hoped it wasn't.

She gave girl in the wheelchair which happened to have spider legs now a small wave as she came into the conversation. She had seen her while they were waiting for the other students to arrive. It was hard to miss such a pretty girl with two maids behind her. She chuckled her joke, "Your quirks really cool!" She didn't know what exactly it was, or how it worked, but just knowing it turned wheels into legs was enough for her. Speaking of cool legs Hebi couldn't help but notice the girl had pretty sweet legs herself.

Last edited:
Jason Livius
QHH Campus

"They're late..." He mumbled as he tapped his foot impatiently, chewing gum while he waited. Sure, technically he was late to his lesson, he was meant to be in his class right now but, well, cutting the bullshit, Jason slept through his alarm which he had already set so he'd be late. It wasn't a big deal, not like he hadn't been late before. He managed to just barely pass on all the tests, ranking last in all except physical tests due to the nature of his quirk. He could feel the energy building up in his foot as he tapped. Shortly after, he began to jump, getting more and more impatient. "Come on, newbies, where are ya?"

On cue, he heard people beginning to come down the flight of stairs he was waiting by. Jason smirked, blowing a bubble before letting it pop as he stopped jumping, the rush of kinetic energy surging through his body gave him a buzz, his eyes wide. He was wearing a dark hoodie, alongside some light blue jeans and black sneaks, the top of his white shirt slightly visible behind his zip. "Well well well..."

"Welcome all you newbies." Jason began, leaning back against a nearby wall as he crossed his arms, the feeling of pure energy beginning to fill the room. Connecting with the wall only gave him more energy. "Where do ya think you're off to?" He eyed up the group of people and pushed himself off the wall, chuckling lightly before slowly walking to the front and leaning forward. "I can already see it...you guys don't belong here. You, you'll fail in...let's say a week and you, well, perhaps a month or two. But you, girl..." He pointed to Eiji and snickered. "You won't last a day. Best to just quit now...or perhaps you want me to show you to the door?"
PlusUltra PlusUltra CapRock CapRock L3n L3n Epiphany Epiphany Meowfyre Meowfyre Workk Workk SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Mistahh Mistahh Karcen Karcen

Eiji Nykvist
Tags: Vsland Vsland

Eiji just blinks in confusion for a moment at the new arrival, before giggling innocently for a moment as she tilts her head, looking down at the new boy. Lowering the trunks with another shake at the bottom of the stairs and letting out a slow breath "Well aren't you just the text-book definition of adorable!" her tone overly cheerful, far more than previously with her eyes closed and mirthful expression "Its super nice to actually meet another student, especially after so many have unfortunately departed...Eiji Nykvist by the way.... though unfortunately, I do seem to be having some trouble navigating such a big place" looking around the area slowly. "It's touching you have so much care for my well being, endearing even....but I'm fairly sure I will be quite fine, my other fellow new arrivals too" her eyes finally opening as the smile turns to more of a smirk, casting a look back to the other students before locking eyes solely on Jason.

"Though really through all that bravado? it is surprising your still present. surely classes have started?". Bending down slightly with another chuckle "But since your concerned, how about this" gesturing to the door a short distance away "If you think should quit, which I do sincerely disagree with. How about we see?......If a big strong boy like you can move me over to that door? I'll concede...though frankly, I doubt you could make even an inch" wiggling her pinky slightly with another chuckle "Hmm though how about we make that more interesting? $30? Hmm yes, that seems good" nodding to herself "If you can do it in under a minute that is" standing back up straight and crossing her an arm beneath her chest, the other across the side of her face, adjusting the glasses ever so slightly tanking a deep breath as she looks over him once more, a subtle starting gesture with her fingers. The entire time there isn't any flinching or nervousness, standing tall with confidence unperturbed by the boys show.

This wasn't the first time she had someone like this, perhaps the assumed alpha or top dog wishing to assert dominance, new arrivals on territory they believe there own. It had happened quite a few times when leaving the base to the more urban areas around the towns there were more than a few groups she ended up fitting in with. Getting used to the potential hazing, proving themselves and establishing respect or a few other. Heck it happened on the base too with new arrivals quite a few times too. Either way, she was unlikely to go with the usual methods given the setting but she would be damned if she would be pushed around, let alone the other new arrivals she had met.

[div class=wrapper][div class=box][div class="boxBg boxBgLarge"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgTall"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgMedium"][/div][div class=boxInner][div class=statusBox][div class=characterPortrait]
APuJftJ.jpg
[/div][div class=statusText]Location: Main Building Stairway, QHH Campus
Tags: PlusUltra PlusUltra Karcen Karcen Vsland Vsland [/div][/div][div class=title]Jia Sun[/div][div class=text]Jia brushed another length of silky straight black hair out of her face and just stared as Katja's wheelchair turned into Spiderchair. When it headed down the stairs, she got out of the way because getting in the way of Spiderchair just seemed like a bad idea. Shaking her head, she glanced over at Eiji and chuckled before beckoning her on down the stairs after the other students.

It was really hard not to stare. Eiji was taller, more full figured, more conventionally beautiful in every way. Was it interest or envy that made the Swede so compelling? Jia shook her head and answered the blonde's question, her voice holding none of her feelings. "It's Jia. I mean, in China it'd be Sun Jia for sure but I was born in the States. So, totally fair question. As for our classmates..." Jia chuckled at the antics of the kid who rocketed down the stairs, plus the very obvious Spiderchair and the boy sounding like a hive of bees. "Yeah, interesting's one word for it..."

Then a boy slid by on the rail, surfing it, and Jia laughed out loud, with bright high peals of giggling. She immediately put a hand over her mouth and cleared her throat. "Sorry, just surprised me. I thought I was going to be the wild one here. I can see I have some catching up to do."

Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs with the rest of the students, Jia's lips pressed together as the kid in the hoodie challenged the lot of them. Particularly challenging the incredibly hot girl she'd been talking up. Jia took a step forward, intending to get in his face, but Eiji leaped to her own defense with admirable skill. The challenge was particularly curious. What was Eiji's Quirk then? She seemed awfully confident.

Not content to leave well enough alone, Jia spoke up to Jason, adding "Well? Are you shy or is she just not your type?" Baiting a boy with an unknown Quirk, a boy who'd already earned his place here, wasn't the smartest thing she'd done recently. But then, what fun was it making only smart decisions?[/div]
[div class=text][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=wrapper] background-color:#5e5560; box-sizing:border-box; color:#eeeeee; display:inline-block; position:relative; width:100%; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=title] color: #bfbfbf; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:3em; font-style:italic; padding:0; text-shadow:0 0 1em; margin-bottom: 10px; [/class] [class=box] margin:2em 1em; padding:2px 4px 0px; position:relative; [/class] [class=boxBg] box-sizing:content-box; height:100%; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; width:100%; [/class] [class=boxBgLarge] top:0; left:-5px; padding:0 4px; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.35); [/class] [class=boxBgTall] top:-8px;left:3px; padding:8px 0; width:calc(100% - 8px); height:100%; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.25); [/class] [class=boxBgMedium] top:-4px; left:-1px; padding:4px 0; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.4); [/class] [class=boxInner] background-color: #5e5560; overflow:hidden; margin:0.5em; [/class] [class=statusBox] box-sizing: border-box; border-right: 3px dotted white; padding: 15px; float: left; max-width: 250px; margin: 0px 15px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=text] padding: 0px 15px 15px 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:0.8em; [/class] [class=statusText] font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.75em; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=characterPortrait] box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; border-radius: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=characterPortrait state=hover] opacity: 0.5 [/class]

Lance Edwards
Lance bent his knees as he landed upon the bottom step of the stairs, absorbing the blunt of the impact. He winced slightly as a sudden and sharp pain raced up his legs, but it was quickly replaced by the ever so familiar, and comforting, rush of adrenaline through his veins. Excitement and exhilaration was a drug to him, and in times like this he felt as if nothing could stop him. He was a force to be reckoned with. He sighed as he stood up and reached his hand into his pant pocket. As his fingers ran over the silky smooth surface of the marbles he felt a sense of security that always reassured him. Each one was a lifeline for him, and he felt a pang of regret for the one he had carelessly tossed down the second flight of stairs. In the final moments before he hit the ground, he had decided not to use his quirk as he had yet to discover the quirk of the other boy and he felt as if it would have given him an unfair, or possibly even intimidating, advantage in the friendly competition. Despite his attitude, he wasn't completely inconsiderate towards others.

Still, his expectations weren't very high. Not many shared his energetic traits. Maybe I startled the kid too much, thought Lance, when suddenly he heard a voice from right behind him. Whirling around, a hand around inside his pocket, he just managed to see the boy from before rush past him, riding the damn railing down the stairs. Lance laughed, before scolding himself at not having thought of that idea. He leaped down the final flight of stairs, but by then it was too late. As he landed, he looked up to see the boy already at the bottom.

Walking up to him, Lance grinned as he stuck his hand out. "Lance Edwards."

Mistahh Mistahh

Her classmates were quite lively. The boys raced down the stairwell and some of the girls started to argue with a student who had already been here.
It was quite interesting. Gemma continued to walk down the stairs and head to the auditorium. She still didn't know how to strike up a conversation so it might've been better to wait till she was forced to interact with somebody or if somebody interacted with her. It would atleast be more mysterious once people really saw her quirk too. She passed by the two boys who raced down and found the door to the auditorium.

Jason Livius

Jason smirked grew wider as she called him cute, not because he enjoyed it, but because he was trying to hide how annoyed he was getting. No one calls him cute. The fact was, he wasn't. He was marginally average at best. Growing up on the street didn't exactly give you access to the latest clothes or good showers. Luckily for him, though, the school provided that and he was more than grateful for getting a place. He didn't want people that couldn't cut it dragging the name of the school into the dirt with them when they inevitably failed. The boy clenched his fist and went to open his mouth before being cut off.

"Huh..." He began after the Asian girl quiet down. "I never thought I'd meet a group of people more annoying than Ryder..." He let out a groan before cracking his neck, beginning to jump on the spot again. "Fine, fine, I'll move ya, but don't complain if you can't move afterwards." Once again, sparks of electricity began to surround his body, getting brighter and more violent in nature. "You ready, girl?"
PlusUltra PlusUltra Epiphany Epiphany

Eiji Nykvist
Tags: Vsland Vsland

Keeping the same smile they nod, resting a hand flat under her as her head tilts slightly looking down at him "I'm adorable I know, Whenever you are ready darling...though please do take care not to strain yourself too much, Varsågod" fluttering her fingers gently as if to say to start as she takes a breath, the expression locked in place as she stands far too casually for someone about to defend themselves, but at the same time, the confidence is all too apparent. Internally she was curious what this boys ability actually was, though at the same time it was a little unfair.

If there was one thing she excelled at, it was standing her ground. Perhaps a little from an upbringing and standing up for something, to others it was stubborn, to her? it was simply how she was.

*When the Mob or even the whole world tells you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside a river of truth, and tell the world......no you move*

The words had always resonated with her, giving her confidence and self-assurance regardless of the times.

Justin Morgan
ww (3).jpg

Justin smiled at the young lad. Getting a better look at his he had noticed that he actually looked a bit older then him. Of course with his baby face a lot of his fellow students most likely looked older then him. He accepted the young man’s handshake giving him a firm grasp as a sign of respect. “Justin Morgan. It's a pleasure. Not gonna lie I thought you had me at first. Would have been a different story if we had been going up the stairs instead." He said delivering a small chuckle at the end of his words. While it didn't show he was surely overjoyed to have met someone who shared a similar amount of energy compared to him. And he appeared to be humble and displayed a sportsmanlike behavior which was a important trait to have. It was these specific traits that Justin admired in a person and he could already tell this was going to be a solid brotherly friendship. "We should do this more often. Do you by chance know your way around a skateboard? Or even roller skates?" He was honestly looking forward to getting to know him better. Though it seemed as if his enjoyment was about to come to an temporary end.

"Welcome all you newbies."

Justin's head turned upon hearing the words. With a rather odd lad coming into his vision practically leaking some kind of energy. He was curious as to who the boy was but eventually guessed that he was one of the original students here. Truthfully that little comment he made had Justin a little annoyed. Though it was true so he decided it would best to just brush it off. But then he kept talking. And talking......and talking. "Oh great." Justin muttered in a sarcastic tone. "He's one of those guys." Justin could feel the amount of energy the boy was emitting. Unlike Lance this boy was everything but humble. Showing off that energy in front of the new students displayed the feeling of cockiness despite it being intentional or not. The sad part was that he even got baited into a challenge. Normally this was the type of thing Justin would stay out of, but this hoppity hopping boy irked him. He hadn't even personally spoke to him yet and he already had the pleasure to dislike him. To the point that his more petty and instigating side came out. "Be careful there Mr. Elitist" He said calling out to the boy."It would be a terrible shame to get embarrassed by a "newbie"" he said folding his arms delivering the snarkiest smile he could manage. He was unsure who the girl was, but she seemed relatively confident. Even her stance looked solid. Hopefully she would actually win in this scenario so he didn't make himself look like a complete ass.

Workk Workk Vsland Vsland PlusUltra PlusUltra

"Yes more or less though I like to think of it as more like making golems" Katja said.

They were very similar ideas as a golem was an animated object in the shape of man. The difference to Katja at least was in independent action. An animated object had no mind it had to be completely directed by the maker. A golem on the other hand had basic Intelegence so that while not the brightest if you told it to get water it might not use a bucket, but you wouldn't have to make it take a very step. This was of course personal opinion and animating objects was a close enough I derstanding of her quirk. The idea that spider chair might be taken was sad though, as this day the world lost a true hero.

Then some jerk showed up and amazed Katja when picking somone to mess with And say they didn't belong he didn't pick her. Really was this guy blind, Katja was fully aware of how out of place she was and how her being slowly rendered immobile put her at odds with the idea of what a hero was. He instead picks Eiji to pick on and she really stuck up for herself. To say Katja fully expected her to do so would not be accurate as she was aware of certain tropes, but hey tropes exist to be broken. Thus Katja would sit back despite wanting to punch the guy for insulting a very cute girl.

Thus while Eiji took care of herself and the guy Katja could focus on the cute snake girl Hebi. Hebi had complemented her quirk namely her chair growing its legs. It was kind of funny one like her that looked so removed from humanity would think chair legs were that neat. Still it was not some thing one saw often.

"Thank you It is nice Though I do wish i had one that would make me look cute like you" Katja said being just a littke flirty with Hebi and honest kind of if she had to pick she would keep her quirk , bit bring cute was tempting.

PlusUltra PlusUltra . L3n L3n

nc_XJKkLuXXxpg6pKjMicFZVwlt2WjhhCwaJ6mdByJoksrcfIDjqJ9MbSxTBhLkoRiZLDBf7RNRodOtJebXzRYT-7vy6ltWV3QAmBFeqlBhmMSiRIYByLgZKr3wToF743HdJP85M

HEBI MOTO - TAGS: Karcen Karcen - LOCATION: MAIN BUILDING STAIRWAY

Hebi looked at the other girl in awe as she spoke about how she made golems. Having a quirk that could do things outside of somebodies body seemed so interesting to a simple shape shifter like her. At the thought of shape shifting Hebi wondered if she’d ever learn how to look fully human. That’d be an interesting look. She couldn’t imagine not having her little snake features like her ears, horns, scales, and her extendable tongue.

Hebi glanced at the commotion with an older student and a girl with a rather well defined chest. She glanced down at her own shirt as she was basically flat. She wasn’t jealous of the other, she was more wondering how she survived this long with gallons on her. How did she run? Looking at the cocky older student she had a small frown placed on her face. She couldn’t tell what he was saying so she decided whatever he was doing didn’t involve her. Turning her attention back to the cute spider wheelchair girl she couldn’t help but laugh a little at her compliment. “You don’t need a different quirk to be cute,”she reminded, “You already are!” Hebi was well aware of the others gorgeous features. Who could resist such a gorgeous face with the ability to make a spider wheelchair? Being serious though the short snake was sure the girl could get whoever she wanted.

Lance Edwards
"Nah. I guess I just trust my own two feet too much." Lance responded. "But now that you bring it, I've always admired skateboarders and their stunts. The feeling of your stomach lurching as you fall through the air, of your heart pounding against your chest both in excitement of the flight as well as in anticipation of the landing, is something I'm too familiar with. Something tells me that skateboarding and I would get along like the best of buds."

He finished with a wink, before heading to the wall opposite of the stairwell. As he crouched down to pick up his marble, he caught scraps of the conversation between the new person and one of the female students from earlier. Most of it went into one ear and out the other, but he had heard enough to get a general understanding of what was happening. The newcomer, or should he say veteran, as it was obvious enough just from his tone of voice itself, seemed to be already scouting out the students. Seeing what they were made of. Lance was no stranger to such types of individuals, for his particular childhood was inevitably filled with them. Yet, Lance didn't look down upon him for his attitude and his actions. Those with experience would always find ways to express it, whether with kindness or hostility.

In fact, as Lance stood up and returned to his position beside Justin, he found himself eager for things to escalate. He was curious to see where the things would head, with both the girl's reaction as well as with what the new boy was going to do. Suddenly, literal sparks of electricity began to arc out of his body, enveloping him in the crackling lines of energy. By this point, Lance was practically hopping from foot to foot. But, as much as he wished to, he would not interfere. This was between the new boy and the girl, and as much as Lance wanted to get involved in the action a part of him held him back. Still, it took nearly all of his willpower to stand idly by.

"Whatever happens here will leave a lasting impact. Actions speak louder than words, after all. " He said to Justin as he resolved to watch things unravel from the sidelines.

Mistahh Mistahh Vsland Vsland PlusUltra PlusUltra

Jason Livius

Jason grit his teeth and looked at the girl. She was too confident...did she underestimate him? He wanted to wipe that confident smirk off of her face so much. He continued to bounce on the spot before slamming his foot down on the ground, causing it to crack under the force. Then, he leaned his body forward, swinging from his hips while Jason lowered his center of gravity. He didn't want to kill the girl, so a bunch to the stomach would be better than a punch to the face.

As the fist flew through the air, the wind generated began to shake the lockers before suddenly stopping. "What the...?"
PlusUltra PlusUltra

The same confident smile has yet to leave her lips, keeping the pose with a crossed arm under her chest and the other at the side of her face. Her eyes seem to say it all, a mixture of I told you so and playful taunt, the point of impact feeling more like an unmoving fortress wall than the soft skin that was expected. The blow itself not even ruffling her hair or clothes as the pristine site still can be seen below, no kinetic force what so ever as if she was completely Immune to his efforts, or maybe simply he wasn't trying hard enough?. Off to the side, the clock ticks around showing the first 5 seconds had already passed. 55 More to go.

Well not that it would make much difference to Eiji in the end, she had already won the moment this bet started but you really can't blame the hustle she pulled, it's not like it was unprovoked.
Vsland Vsland

Jason Livius

"Tch" Jason muttered as he stepped back and straightened his hoodie. "I shoulda seen it coming..." He clenched his fist and looked around at the rest of the crowd. "Does anyone else wanna try me? I'd be more than likely to provide my own special test for each and every one of you." He pointed to Eiji and let out a sigh. "She passed...are the rest of you confident enough to challenge me?"

As he said this, Jason's brain was still thinking as fast as the lightning he had generated. 'What's up with this girl...' He thought to himself as he smirked at the rest of the crowd, not allowing himself to seem defeated and trying to style out the whole situation as a test.
PlusUltra PlusUltra Epiphany Epiphany Workk Workk Mistahh Mistahh Meowfyre Meowfyre

Eiji Nykvist
Tags: Vsland Vsland SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Moving her arms back so both are crossed after idly dusting the impact point "Hmm I'll take that as I give up, I'll expect my $20 by the end of the day thank you very much" her tone dripping with humour and mirth as she boops him on the nose with a single finger as she passes, wide warm smile on her face before moving to her the trunks that were taller than he was, looking back for a moment to the others "He really is just the cutest little thing" laughing to herself before composing herself, taking a few slow breaths and lifting the items once more smoothly. Heading along the hallway to join up at the auditorium entrance.

Last edited:
Sarah chuckled lightly at the boys taking the race downstairs, and kept a nice smirk as she overheard the students interacting; she didn’t seem to be one bit bothered about the noise and commotion overall. She rolled her eyes when Jason popped in and started to taunt the students, but kept watching through the whole episode, with the look on her face of someone who was really missing a bag of popcorn to go with the entretainment. That is, at least until another person showed up in the corridor:

Naiad.JPG
Miss Naiad

“Miss Irino! What’s with the delay?” It was an elegant-looking woman with a long and lustrious hair made of water, which wavered softly as she moved. She didn’t seem pleased. “You haven’t been slacking again, have you? I should have known we shouldn’t have let you handle them…”

Sarah.jpg
Sarah Irino

Irino perked up as soon as she heard the command, exchanging a quick glare at Miss Naiad, but caved in. She put her hands on Jason shoulder and said:
“That’s enough fun for today, don’t you think? Come on, let’s follow the newbies.” As she said that, she let out just a hint of her quirk at him, hoping to get him to be more agreeable and show some service to Miss. Naiad; her tone was still soft, but there was a slight hint of annoyance in her voice. She lead the remaining students to the door and added with a rather forced smile: “Come on in, don’t be shy.”
Epiphany Epiphany PlusUltra PlusUltra SomebodyElse SomebodyElse @National Karcen Karcen Workk Workk Mistahh Mistahh L3n L3n Vsland Vsland

As the students followed the school counselor forward, they’ve reached a pair large and thick metal doors, waiting for them wide open to each side. Inside those doors, the auditorium awaited: it was one of the largest rooms of the school, with a sloped floor, wine velvet fabric covering the walls and retractable stuffed chairs, enough to fit a batallion comfortably. That day, however, only the students from the first year off classes A and B were present, with a few notable exceptions (such as Alita, B and Jason).
Further into the back of the room, a mahogany wooden stage housed a projector canvas, a banner with the school’s logo and a dais. And behind that dais, stood none other than Metal Jacket himself. Sure, he wasn’t quite as youthful as the war veteran and #1 hero of the country he once was, with a completely gray hair, some wrinkles and reading glasses, but he was still as stout, muscular and intimidating as ever. He held a bundle of sheets on his hand and was going through them when he saw the first student at the door. That caused him let down the sheets and fucus completely on the new students as he said:

Metal Jacket.png
Metal Jacket

“There you are, you little runts! Take a seat. Up here near the front, where I can see you all proper. Come on, on the double!” Despite the order, he didn’t seem impatient; it sounded like he’d say that regardless if they had gotten there ar 11 or 6 in the morning.

drummerboi drummerboi Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma Haz. Haz. Kimona Kimona Zamasu Zamasu (you can post freely now!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back