• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High: The Revival! (Boku no Hero RP) (currently closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Eiji Nykvist
Tags:
Meowfyre Meowfyre Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Jet Jet Aegis Aegis Kimona Kimona

Q88h7qj.png

Eiji remains in her position to the side as the group continues to throw ideas around, having pulled out a notebook and making her own lists before putting her pent to her lip to chew on the cap slightly "Hmm well regardless of the idea there will be of course a few mandatory items, We could commandeer the intercom system for the gymnasium to link it up for music so thats one thing out of the way, there will also be a stage stored somewhere given the nature of the school, hmm additional lighting potentially and of course ensuring we have surge protection and the outlets can handle all were going to be pulling through" another several flourishes with her pen before stopping and looking around again "Hmm oh that is an idea, Perhaps we can inquire about the hologram system like what was used to produce the trains in the tunnel? It would allow us to vastly expand options"

JoJo

JoJo looked blankly at everyone coming up with ideas for a party for some reason "Um, I don't mean to be a buzz kill in all this planning, but why is everyone planning for a costume party? I mean it's only been like a month of learning. So yeah. What's up with that?" JoJo asked confused by all the party planning "I mean I'm always down for an awesome party, costume or not I even get to show off some of my awesome posing and dance moves" JoJo continued with a smile as she walked over to the group and sat on a table next to them "Ok, so from what I've heard it's a form of costume party with masks, any restrictions? Like a specific genre? Anything like that?" She asked wanting to get in on this action coming to conclusion that this would be a great way to make some new friends and figure out which of them is Eiji if any of them "Also before I barge in anymore, are any of you guys Eiji Nykvist? Apparently them and I are going to be roomies for the duration of school" She asked pulling out a note and pointing to the name and the room, in case she pronounced the name wrong

"Nice to meet ya, Minori." Rocky said with a smile. He did like the sound of a party, whatever that was. But however, he thought they were maybe thinking things over a little too much. "Uh... Do we have to go over the top for something like that? Like, is it necessary?" he asked, a little curious as his tail swishes from left to right. He never really understood the concept of a party, having never been to one. Rocky scratched the back of his head, and looked at Eiji for a bit. He had never seen anyone like her, really. Then looking at Andressa and then the others. To think, he was isolated from all different kinds of people back home, such unique personalities in one place. He did not know these people much, but he knew he was among great people.

"I'm Egon!" she said as she scratched the back of her head. "I tried hard to get here... I am Metal Jacket's biggest fan afterall... Ehehehe." she was a bit nervous sharing that bit of info, but that was partly the reason why she was here, her hero inspiring her to come here was what started her journey as a hero.
IG42 IG42 Kimona Kimona PlusUltra PlusUltra

Kazami Yuuji.jpg
Name: Dime Osiris Quirk: Shadow Forge
Interacting: Class Wine & The Planning Group
( Jet Jet Kimona Kimona PlusUltra PlusUltra Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers )

Dime turned to the rest of the group as John appeared to be lost in thought. He fishes a handkerchief from within his shirt pocket and proceeds to wipe the red ink from his hands as he listens to a few ideas being shot at rapid speed as if they were particles in an accelerator "Fair enough. Costume party could be fun and allow people to express themselves however they'd like." Dime gave an animated, insincere smile to Minori and then was immediately barraged by a few of the others as well. "Well I agree with uhh," looking at Andressa he realized he hadn't been introduced to anyone but John yet and simply points "her. We should let everyone do what they want. I'm sure the battle was traumatizing for many." Sarcasm dripped from his tone as he finished his statement. "Oh, and by the way, name's Osiris. Dime Osiris. A pleasure."

Last edited:
With his first day of school starting up after the incident with the villain attack recently, Algernon grew nervous, but at the same time, excited. He was wanting this for a while, hearing that it was a very great school for young heroes like him. He was walking though the streets of Queens, and had gotten many looks and stares from the citizens he walked past. He stood out like a sore thumb, due to his outfit and the two massive cables basically jutting out of his back. He did not care, however. "So what do you think this school is gonna be like? Do you think we will find some heroes like us there?" "I dunno, Model A. But I hope to at least do as mom and dad say... "Make some friends..." Algernon trailed off as he came close to the school. He was amazed by the way it looks, the atmosphere just screamed "PRESTIGE!!!" He walked up to the doors, and opened them and walked in. "Wow! This place is amazing!" He exclaimed as he went to find the main office, to find out where he was supposed to go next.

Once he found the main office, he found the receptionist. "Excuse me, can you help me find where I am supposed to go?" The receptionist looked at the boy, rather perplexed by his appearance. "Name...?" "Algernon White." The lady began to search for his info for about 15 minutes. She then looked at Algernon, and back at her computer. "Ah, yes! Anthony White's son! You are in class wine!" she said before giving Algernon directions.

Following the directions, Algernon made it to the class, despite being a little late, he felt... reinvigorated... as he looked at the students talking amongst themselves. He was unsure of who to talk to, or rather, how to approach anyone for that matter. So he quietly walked in, nervous as all get out, and took an empty seat. (This is open to anyone, so feel free to tag!"

🐝Jeremy🐝
"W-wait, h-hold on! A-Andressa!!" That was about all Jeremy could get out before he was dragged to the center of the class. A low buzzing rang out from his agitated bees, as the comically tall boy crouched behind Andressa. His attempt to hide himself was hilarious in how futile it was. As tall as Andressa herself was, it was still as if Jeremy were a cartoon character hiding behind a telephone pole. His eyes roved over his suit, double checking that all the zippers were tight and that no bees were escaping. Satisfied he wasn't in danger of annoying anyone with anything more then the buzzing, he peaked over Andressa's shoulders. Now it was just a matter of getting words out. Come on Jeremy, it's just like walking. One word after another.

Turning his attention to Miss. Silver Spoon the Stand User, he mumbled out a reply to her question about the party. "W-w-we're having a p-party t-to take our m-minds off the recent v-v-v-v-villain a-a-a-a-a-attack." Jeremy flinches at the memory. He looks over at Dime, who looks to have failed to get Andressa's name. Come to think of it, Jeremy hadn't really had the chance to introduce himself (mainly because the thought made him nervous). But Dime didn't seem to have that problem, he looked down right smooth. Jeremy actually had a tiny chuckle and relaxed a tad in response to Dime's little reference. Giving a little wave from behind Andressa's shoulder, he said, "I-I'm Jeremy, Jeremy Thompson." Standing up to his full height, he points down at Andressa and says, "O-oh and she's Andressa." It takes him a bit to get out the next words. He finally continues, saying, "I-I can also help out with the budget. I-I'm good with numbers. I know the best a-affordable places to get materials for c-costumes too, I-I made this b-bee suit from w-what I got at t-thrift stores and d-dime malls."

PlusUltra PlusUltra Aegis Aegis Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Jet Jet

Last edited:
Eiji Nykvist
Tags:
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Aegis Aegis Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Jet Jet Meowfyre Meowfyre

Q88h7qj.png

Perking her head up from the book, Eiji quickly turns s she hears her name being called, tilting her head downwards slightly as she searches for the source and eventually landing her eyes on Jojo "Oh well the details are all still in the air, though getting a solid foundation first would be best then we can build from there...but the more help we get the more we can do and organize....well as long as we don't reach critical points with too many cooks causing it to boil over so to speak" a faint smile crossing her lips as she regards them "But regarding the rooming situation, that would be myself...Eiji Nice to meet you" extending a hand out to them before continuing "While the surplus of space has been nice it definitely will be interesting to have another in the room, its the size a small apartment and i was struggling to fill it myself without it feeling empty" throwing out a slight laugh for a moment.

Last edited:
Minori Fuse
Interactions: Aegis Aegis PlusUltra PlusUltra Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Jet Jet and @ everyone else there.

Minori's tail twitches as she thinks for a moment, looking at Andressa, "I Like the thought but Masks can sometimes be stuffy, specially if their brand new and you have a sensitive nose." She comments, Blugh, she knew from experience a time or two, new masks did not have a pleasant smell. But she writes it on the board any how with a "?" behind it. Minori's face lights up Eiji speaks, "That's genius!" Her thoughts have already begun to wander off of the initial statement. "Using the hologram stuff we could probably give it tons of cool effects! Like Ghosts, or fig it we go with a Halloween theme!" She grins, already excited as she scribbles the idea on the board She spins on Rocky as he speaks, "Y E S." She says in a very determined and excited way, tail waving quickly, "Just imaging it! Cool lights, floating ghost things, and Food, and Cake, and Drink! And Everyone in costumes!!" She gins excitedly. Oh this would be so much fun!! She spins again, looking back at John an the others, "Oh! We need to have a punch bowl!!" She decides excitedly. "I've always wanted to see a punch bowl at a party.." She giggles mostly to herself.

"I uhhh.... I can't. I have never heard of or went to a "Party". Was not exactly a part of my childhood, kitty." Rocky said as he sighed. He would probably have to explain everything at some point, but right now, they would probably buy a small lie. "Super strict family, enough said. But... I guess I can help you guys with any lifting you need..." He said with a slight smile of apprehension. "But... I ain't exactly what you would call a "talkative person", so don't expect much conversation." He added as he looked at Minori, and could not help but admire her enthusiasm.

"Sounds like fun! What is the occasion?" Algernon interjected, trying to get out of his comfort zone and socialize. He did not know whether or not he was coming off as rude to the others, but it was a start, to say the least. "I'm Algernon, by the way... should have started with that first." "You think!?" Model A said in his head as Algernon felt a little silly from this. But hey, it will be an accomplishment to have made a friend so quickly in his case. Kimona Kimona

JoJo gasped at the reason why they having a party before she immediately started hugging Jeremy "Oh my, you poor poor things, that must have been absolutely horrible experience. I now see as to why you guys are throwing a party" JoJo said before letting go of Jeremy and turning her attention to Eiji and shook her hand ecstatically "Such a pleasure to meet my roommate at last and do not worry this cook shall just be enjoying the food, as I said before my name is Jolina Josephina but that is simply too long, so just call me JoJo" She said finally letting go "I think it shall be very nice to have a roommate." She continued on excitedly "So Ms. Eiji wh-nevermind those questions can wait until we get to the dorm rooms. Please you guys continue on I shall just listen otherwise it would be the height of rudeness for me to butt in on something all of you need so much more than I." JoJo finished as she walked over to her large bag and pulled out her switch and started playing it while listening to the conversation.

Kazami Yuuji.jpg
Name
: Dime Osiris Quirk: Shadow Forge
Interacting: Class Wine & The Planning Group ( Jet Jet Kimona Kimona PlusUltra PlusUltra Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers )

At least one person seemed to be picking up what he was putting down, and that was good enough for now. The zipper laden boy introduced himself and his friend and proceeded to give a meek wave which garnered a nod in response from Dime as he tucked the ink-riddled handkerchief back into his pocket. A few of the others were having a blast of conversation and it was clear that with the exception of a few the members were starting to fall onto other subjects after the group had reached a costume party consensus. "Well, I didn't catch your name, but I agree. Masks can be stuffy. If it's a costume party then people can wear what they like. Maybe a theme would be appropriate. If they want to wear a mask..." Dime shrugged and hoped it got the point across to the... cat-woman..? Cat-lady..? Cat-girl...? Fellow student. "By the way, has anyone seen a person, first name: Egon? They're my dorm-mate and I figured I should give him a heads up."

Then as he was waiting for a response the Australian transfer started up her antics again. A long sigh escaped from Dime's lips as he stared in blank contempt and annoyance at the audacity of her closing statement.
Something I need? He hated that. When others thought they knew what he needed. Hypocrisy followed through in that last statement and his thoughts were quickly diverted from the river of truth with a dam of disbelief. Dime and Eiji locked eyes for a moment and for once it was a genuinely empathetic gaze on his end. This quickly crumpled into an incredible show of tolerance as JoJo began playing SMASH without headphones on.

Last edited:
"That would be me." Egon said as she walked up to Dime. "You must be Dime, my roommate? I must say you got a stone cold look to ya. Like a no funny business kind of guy." she added as she put her hands in her pockets. She had not idea on how to keep the conversation going, and then just waited for a response, studying the boy and his body language. Aegis Aegis

Finn Mackay
Realising that he was still rhythmically shaking Egon's hand Finn finally let her go. "That's neat, an aspiring hero catching the eye of their idol and getting to learn in a hero school from them is a cool story. Sounds kind of familiar actually...now where have I heard that before?" Shaking away the odd sense of deja vu he kept up his sunny smile. "Well good to have you here either way." A moment later she got called out by her roommate and strolled off to greet him and Finn let her go.

Tuning back into the party planning conversation he looked on as a girl who had been placed in the classroom by a strange figure like a piece of interpretive art abruptly began expressing her sympathies for what the class had gone through in the villain attack, apparently she had somehow managed to avoid hearing about what had happened already. Puffing out his chest ironically highlighting the fading bruise and peppered marks on his side Finn struck his best 'heroic' pose. "A hero must be ready for anything and forge ahead through any hardship! This was just our first trial and I'd say we passed."

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Minori Fuse
Interactions: Aegis Aegis PlusUltra PlusUltra Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Jet Jet and @ everyone else there.

Minori caught her breath as she gasped, looking at Rocky, "No. PARTIES?!" She exclaims, this was inconceivable!!!! She put her hands on Rocky's shoulders, shaking him. "THISISAWRONGTHATMUSTBERIGHTED!!!" She blurts out as she shakes him. "We must give you the full pARTY EXPERIENCE!!!!" Her voices raises at the end as he tail straightens before she spins around, looking at the board, quickly adding more details to it, like balloons. "The theme should be Halloween!" She grins looking at Dime, "After all with the timely scheduling, it's perfect!" she grins, tail waving. She thought it would be a great idea! she loved Halloween.

"Yeah, no parties." Rocky said nonchalantly as Minori shook him as she raised her voice in a rather aggressive way. "Whatever, I've been wronged my whole life. I'm used to it. Anyways, I look forward to this Halloween party." He said as he noticed a kid with grey hair and giant cables sticking out of his back, trying to talk to Minori. He thought the kid looked a little odd, then again, Rocky had no room to judge in that department. "Uhhh... Minori, you got a new kid trying to talk to ya, why not talk to him about the party?" he said, trying to get her attention.

Algernon was surprised to see Rocky trying to get the cat girl to respond to him. Maybe these people were not so bad at all. "He seems to have noticed you trying to get her attention! I think he is helping you out!" "I hope that is the case, Model A. I hope that is the case." He said quietly as he looked over at Minori, hoping she heard the big guy talking to her. Algernon studied Rocky, and his insanely muscular body, with his slimey hands and hair. "His quirk must be that slime! But why does he have so much muscle?" He thought. Kimona Kimona

Kazami Yuuji.jpg
Interacting: Class Wine & The Planning Group ( Jet Jet Kimona Kimona PlusUltra PlusUltra Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers )

Dime nodded in agreement to Minori as her attention was stolen by a muscleheaded slime man. Weird. Either way, he was soon approached by a girl claiming to be his roommate; she wasn't a guy but thankfully she wasn't really his type either. The fake pleasantries and smiles he presented to the rest of the group quickly faded into his normal scowl and deadpan expression as he made eye contact with Egon "That's one way to put it." The words charged into Egon's ears without an ounce of subtly or finesse. "You seem far to into games judging from that conversation earlier. Aspiring to be a hero are we?"

He sat in silent anticipation for reply his eyes scanning every twitch on her face and every small movement on her body. Long story short, it was a study session between the two.

Last edited:
View attachment 626801

Dime nodded in agreement to Minori as her attention was stolen by a muscleheaded slime man. Weird. Either way, he was soon approached by a girl claiming to be his roommate; she wasn't a guy but thankfully she wasn't really his type either. The fake pleasantries and smiles he presented to the rest of the group quickly faded into his normal scowl and deadpan expression as he made eye contact with Egon "That's one way to put it." The words charged into Egon's ears without an ounce of subtly or finesse. "You seem far to into games judging from that conversation earlier. Aspiring to be a hero are we?"

He sat in silent anticipation for reply his eyes scanning every twitch on her face and every small movement on her body. Long story short, it was a study session between the two.
"You bet! I am wanting to become a hero so I can inspire little kids to follow their dreams, and help people through their rough times!" Though it may be a bit of wishful thinking. Egon had the drive and resolve to pull this off, if she put in the effort. "So... Uh... I guess we are roomies? This is going to be interesting, to say the least." Egon nervously chuckled as she then held out her hand to shake his. "How about a hand to start this friendship?" She asked with a genuine and nervous smile. "I am talking to a boy with success! This is the best day of my life!!" she thought as she waited for Dime to shake her hand.

Eiji Nykvist
Tags:
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Aegis Aegis Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Jet Jet Meowfyre Meowfyre

Q88h7qj.png

Making a few more nods her and there "Oh its quite fine Jolina, If you really do have something to add the least we could do is hear it out as we narrow down just what exactly we are doing...." throwing a faint smile in their direction before noticing they had swapped over onto a tablet screen of sorts, oh well the offer would still stand regardless. "Well ill make a note on masks optional or a maybe, Afterall can does not mean is right? but Halloween does fit most of the criteria though" nodding over to Dime with a soft shrug and grin, regardless of the newcomer they didn't doubt they could make the rooming work.

Kazami Yuuji.jpg

Dime listened to Egon with blank, analytical stare. It hadn't been long since they'd met but she was already sharing her motivations and dreams when a simple "yes" or "no" would suffice. Well, needless to say, this was going to be interesting. Her brightness and passion were apparent; the poorly-hidden need for acceptance smothering. Dime knew a thing or two about "the act" when it was necessary. He lifted a hand to shake Egon's and then stopped midway-- their fingertips barely touching. Is this worth the effort I'm about to have to put in? Does this really help me in becoming the strongest hero? His mission was reasserting itself to him and for a few seconds anyone could tell he wasn't going to shake her hand; his hand retreated back toward his hip a few inches. "Maybe another time. We're not friends we're roommates; this is nothing more and nothing less." His tone and facial expression were stern and stoic.

His attention turned to Eiji and he received a butter-soft glance from her for it to be returned with a fake smile and nod back as if what he had just done was of little significance; the difference was barely noticeable. He didn't have much more to add to the conversation regarding the party and was being overcome with an eagerness to simply go to his dorm. SO far, the teacher had been relatively silent.

Last edited:
Egon let her arm down, clearly disappointed in Dime's attitude towards her. "Yeah, right. Just give it some time, Oscar. You will be changing your mind soon enough!" She then went to sit down at her desk, clearly disappointed in how her day was turning out so far. "Just roommates, not friends, hmph. Maybe get that stick out of your butt and lighten up." she muttered, sighed, and pulled out her phone to look at the latest memes and trends in gaming. "Oh hey! A new monster was added in Dragon Slayer: Phoenix Revival! Cool!" She thought, trying to get her mind off of the clear rejection. "Well... At least he didn't show signs of fear like everyone in middle school did... That's good, right?" She attempted to reassure herself, which somewhat worked. Egon then gets a text from one of the few friends she had back home, which said.
Heard you got into Queens Hero High! I am so proud of you, Egon! Now show 'em who the real hero of America is!
~Jessica~
"Girl... You are so crazy." She muttered as she replied back with: "You bet I am gonna show 'em! I will keep you updated as I go, TTYL girl!"
Egon did not have many friends to begin with, due to her appearance when using her quirk. People were always concerned for their own safety and the children's safety, but had no need to be since Egon was one of those Quiet Children. Egon always kept to herself due to this, but she is making an effort to at least put herself out there for people to see, maybe make a few friends along the way. Aegis Aegis

It was now night in the dorms of QHH. Most students would be in their dorms by now, maybe even asleep. But down the darkened halls there was one set of footsteps tapping down the halls. It was about a week after the decision for the party had been made, and someone not making party plans, was awake. Now what are they up to?

The figure reaches into their pockets as pulls out a piece of paper as they approach a dorm door. they slide the note under the door before knocking on it and running off to the next door where they do it again. Soon enough there had been a note left under every door in the main hero class dorms. Now what could this be about? What was this student up to? What had they slipped under the door?

Well. Lets take a look at that note then.
What did it say?

"There is something the school isn't telling us.
If you've noticed it too,
meet up as X location at midnight.
-Sincerely a fellow student."

How ominous. Did you receive a note too? Will you be heading to location X as well?
Are you interested in what's being kept hidden?
Or maybe you know something about what the note it talking about.
Will you tell your trusted classmates, if any arrive? or will you keep it to your self?

IG42 IG42 PlusUltra PlusUltra Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Jet Jet Zamasu Zamasu Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Karcen Karcen Meowfyre Meowfyre Timv9 Timv9 Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus Aegis Aegis

Finn Mackay
At the sound of the knock Finn looked away from the target he had pinned to the wall of the dorm room. "Huh wonder what that's about." Without turning back he fired a dart from the nerf gun in his hand that struck just shy of the bulls-eye, while trying to bond with his new roommate he had challenged Algernon to some target shooting but had been holding back quite a lot. "Oh...umm wow what a lucky shot?" He said sheepishly hoping his roomie wasn't offended at being taken lightly.

Hopping up he scampered to the door and picked up the note, giving it a quick read he handed it to Algernon. "Hey take a look at this. What do you think? It seems pretty weird to me." Opening the door he looked up and down the corridor trying to see if whoever left the note was still there.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Kimona Kimona

Beatrice Oogami

Beatrice was sound asleep when she heard a knock on the door. Her ears perked up as she wakes up. She let's out a loud yawn, turning her head at the door. "Who is it?" She asked right before she gets off the bed and goes over, only to notice a letter that had just slid in. "Huh? A letter? What could it be?" She asked herself as she picks up the letter and open it up. She reads through the text, apparently learning that this school has a dark secret and if they want to know more, they should go meet this fellow student in somewhere. Beatrice has a bad feelig about this. She turns to her roommate Frau and say "Hey Frau, check out this."

Kimona Kimona

Last edited:
"Very lucky shot. You must have had a lot of practice, Finn." Algernon said as he took a shot at the target, and manage to land a bullseye. "Looks like dad's training actually paid off!" He said excitedly as he was given a rather weird note. He read it, and scratched his head. "This is new to me... Do you think we should go?" "Of course we do! We gotta see what is going on here!" Model A exclaimed in Algernon's head as he shook it. "What do you think, Finn? Model A thinks we should go, and honestly, I am a bit curious." He was heavily conflicted with what they should do, he at least had to ask for Finn's opinion on the matter. IG42 IG42

Rocky was struggling to fall asleep as nightmares of the past kept him awake, tossing and turning as he shook the bed. He growled as he got up, and lid a not under the door.
"Grrr...! Who the hell is slipping notes at this hour!?" He said in an irritated tone as he got up, and stomped to the door, and picked up the note. He read it, and sighed. "Great... now we got a dumbass trying to start a ruckus..." He said as he walked over to Ayumu's bed, and gently shook him. "Sleeping beauty, wake up. We got a weird note telling us to go somewhere." He had no patience for this nonsense, and growled.

Egon was texting a friend of hers as she had heard a paper sliding under the door, and got up. She walked over to the door, and picked up the envelope. She read the note, and shook her head.
"Hey Dime, We got mail from a mysterious stranger. Care to have a read or should I chuck it?" She asked as she walked over to Dime's bed, and held out the letter with the most unamused look on her face. Aegis Aegis

Eiji Nykvist
Tags:
IG42 IG42 Kimona Kimona

Q88h7qj.png

Eiji had been in thought for a while now, ever since she had cracked her little discovery the question now remained what to actually do with it, or more precisely what could she do with it? The teachers had continued to disregard her concerns even prior to completing her little research project and while she had interacted a little with her classmates she really could not honestly say she trusted them to that level. Absently spinning a blade in her palm as she stays reclined staring to the ceiling on the bed she couldn't help but have the conflicting feelings grow, there had already been nearly 300 taken at the least, and without a concrete date, that number could be vastly higher...targetting the most vulnerable for there games.

Sitting up fully she stops the spinning and sighs in frustration, she knew what had been happening but not precisely who had been doing it or where...its not like she had access to missing persons or that those affected would even appear on it, there was maybe the chance of that face appearing on a database somewhere? The face alone was only information to go off really...they were likely from a City given the number taken, so that narrowed it down...so start under the assumption its this City and work from there, maybe throw up a few posters? crop the image into a casual outfit instead and she did have a first name?....hmm an option but no, Grassroots approach, she had time in the evening....might be a bit dangerous but asking the right people was better than nothing...at least until she found a way to get access to those other databases, not like she could say its for a project given the confidential nature....and she couldn't rule out it was from government source which would make it that much worse.

As the internal debates continued she hears the knock and turns towards the door, and seeing the slip she decides to check into it curious as she reads, ok...this was far too convenient...better be ready just in case. Hiding the blade away on her person she opens the door to peer outside and looks up and down the hall, taking note of Finn doing the same.

"You wouldn't happen to have just received a cryptic yet innocent note would you?" a smile flashing across her features as she hangs off the doorframe slightly as she leans, If this had been handed to everyone then it at least reduced the possibility it was being targeted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back