• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High: The Revival! (Boku no Hero RP) (currently closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Katja awoke as her head hit the ground the pain jolting her awake, her head was throbbing not just from the recent impact but from whoever had knocked her out. She blinked a few times and noticed lots had changed, though she wasn't aware enough to fully take it all in in fact it took her a few moments to realize her wheelchair was gone. Katja likely would have tried to walk, but well the world was still a bit spiny and blurry she was in no condition to walk with how much of a struggle that could be in ideal circumstances. Katja slowly managed to sit up actually managing to focus enough to use her quirk to lift her back up as she was feeling weak, she was not going to be fighting for a little bit. Looking around Katja finally took in the situation the ceiling gone, extra strange people fighting other students. Katja couldn't tell if these were teacher or if villains were attacking the students. She would have tried to attack but her head was fuzzy and her just lifting herself was about her current limit. She could join the fight if everything lasted long enough, but hopefully the villains or teachers would be run off before she recovered.
Jett Springsteen, the jet hero known as the Argent Comet, had heard radio chatter about a crater being formed in the streets of Queens, and apparently there is fighting going on down there.
"Time to check it out, maybe this will be a success." He muttered as he ate a few sweets and chugged a large glass of grape juice.
"There, that should last me a while. If not, then I got some really sugary candy and sugar pills." He said as he walked out of his apartment, and took many deep breaths, his wings warming up as the engines started to sound like a jet starting up. And like that, he jumped off, and his engines shot him into the air, making no time at all to the scene of chaos. They were right about the fighting in a massive crater.
"There! That's it!" He exclaimed to himself as he dove right in, and landed perfectly on one knee. Fortunately, he saw a girl who was disoriented, and ran to her aid. "Are you alright?!" He asked as he knelt in front of her, and held up 3 fingers. "How many fingers am I holding up?" Karcen Karcen

View attachment 617685
Lust
Mentioning: Meowfyre Meowfyre 's Jeremy

It quickly became apparent that there was a serious problem in Lust’s plan of mowing down the bees; being as large of a cloud as they were, they could flank her as they were shot, making even the highest rate of fire amongst her arsenal insufficient to save her from doom. The Sin’s gaze jumped from both sides, then to the hole she left at the middle, as a plan formed in her head. Finally, she turned her back towards the bees, her gun’s barrels still spinning.

“Hop on, Jun!” She told Lust Jr. “We’re going in for a ride.”

After her partner was safely secured in her back, Lust took a good breathe of his intoxicating hormones. Her gun shone a bright pink as she did it, increasing its rotation speed even further before it began to fire again. When it did, aiming at the ground, the pushback was so powerful that it lifted both villains from the ground, turning them into a human rocket that zipped right through the middle of the two flanking flows of bees.

Landing wasn’t exactly 5 stars material, however. A few more bees had managed to latch on, and Lust’s face was now barely recognizable. Her minigun had fizzled out and she replaced it with a rifle, whose trigger she struggled to fit her swollen finger onto. She paced heavily around the rubbles, the main cloud still far away from her. She knew the kid had run off somewhere in that direction, and she was determined to solve the bee issue on the source.

“Come on, kid, where are you?” She said in a soft, but annoyed tone as she probed the vicinities. “I just want to talk…”

View attachment 617686
God Particle
mentioning: Kimona Kimona 's Minori

God Particle was, at first, speechless to see he had ended up with someone whose quirk just so happened to make them immune to falls. As the hands piled up on him, he tried his best to struggle and resist, but it was for naught; he was pinned down, and heading towards the wall. He decided to vent his frustration the only way he knew: gloating.

“What do you even think you’re doing? Let your stinking hands off of me! You can’t toss me around like that – do you even realize who you’re dealing with, peasant? I am inevitable, I am supreme! I am God Par-“

*BAM*

And no further words were uttered.

View attachment 617687
Trickshot

Interacting with: Kimona Kimona 's Frau

Trickshot listened to all of the boy’s babbling with solemn silence. After he was done, he nodded and placed his hand on Frau’s shoulder as an attempt to settle him down. With the other hand, he reached out for the communicator in his ear, to which he said:

“224 in Queens. Somewhere east to 78th. Yes. On my way.” He then looked back to Frau and added: “Get to a hospital. We’ll take it from here.”

With those words, the hero turned around and made a run for the direction Frau pointed, not a hint of fear in his face. He checked his pockets; still plenty of ammo to use against the villains. Backup should be arriving soon as well, according to HQ. The fight itself wasn't the real problem, however. The entire situation just reeked of wrong to the trained eyes of the hero detective. What exactly is their angle with this?

View attachment 617689
Greed Jr.

Interacting with: PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Eiji

Lily hadn’t the time to react or answer Eiji; having overused her quirk far too much for a single day, she only realized what was happening when she was already flying and spinning in the air, her belongings all dropped and laying on the ground from the final blow. She quickly attempted to roll back into a stance, but her leg failed her and she ended landing face flat on the floor.

“Why, you…” Lily glared at her, but with her skin pale and a thin streak of blood coming from her mouth, it was hardly an intimidating sight. “I’m tired of playing today, but I’ll get those knifes of yours framed on a wall someday… Right next to your head! Muahaha-“ Her cackle was shortly interrupted by a rough cough or two. “hahahahaha!”

Lily held her breath and ran away. Even limping and injured as she was, it was still hard to keep up with her movements – she swiftly put some distance between herself and the students and disappeared into the streets. On her mind, the imprint of two faces she wouldn’t forget so soon, as well as her plans for her next move upon them.

View attachment 617688
Greed
mentioning: IG42 IG42 's Finn, Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers 's Egon

The Sin watched as the two scurried back behind cover to lick their wounds. Instead of chasing after them, he took the opportunity to get a nice stretch in, tossing away what was left of his weaponry and stood still. Despite the cuts, he did not seem fazed, or tired. If anything, he was enjoying it the most out of all Sins.

“The heroes’ future is looking bright!” He exclaimed to the students. “Many potential toys for us to play with. It may sound that we’re an unsurmountable challenge, but please, do not give it up! Your blood and sweat is the greatest gift we could ever receive.”

When Egon advanced, Greed prepared his defense; he used his quirk to generate a 1:1 sized pure gold statue of himself, which dropped right between himself and Egon to take the blow in his stead. Regardless of what happened after, he reached out to what remained of the statue and gave it a push, causing it to topple in Egon’s direction.

Egon saw Greed make a statue of his likeness in front of her, to block whatever attack she had in store. "Oh good god, this guy has a massive ego. Must be compensating for something. Maybe Greed Jr. is not that big after all." She muttered as she saw the statue fall over in her direction. she growled, and came to a decision. She jumped up, and slashed at it with her claws, while armored up. 4 Pieces fell down to the ground, and she glared him dead in the eye. "You know, maybe that statue made you look a little uglier! I may have even take out your bad side!" She taunted as she giggled. "All talk and no action. All ass, and no sass!" She then got into a ready position to dodge. IG42 IG42 CapRock CapRock

Ruby Yang Maynard

Ruby felt a bit awkward when some fan just waltz in and got so giddy to the point of straight up fainting. Now is really not the time. She turns back to the bone boy and say "Yep, I can pretty much see that. Tell me, how much do you weight with them bones sticking out?" It may sound weird, but for Mitch, he knows that she has a plan and he will not allow it. "Sloth, any time now. Get those two to fucking sleep so I can beat them to a bloody pulp." He demanded.

Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Kimona Kimona Mistahh Mistahh

John Octane vs. Annie, Alita & Seth
With a small 10165-anger-symbol.png on her forehead and a sympathetic sigh, Annie watched Alita fling the staff into the air, missing the mark by a mile. Bless her heart but this was not the time for that kind of blunder, and before the symbol could subside Seth's cocky words increased its size with a "Hold the line, darling. It's time for some mind games."

Darling? 1952? Suade dockers? Whatever. Again, it was a battlefield and Annie had to focus on battling not the kid's word choice. Regardless of the flippancy she'd follow through and help his move as best possible, all while working through the four tendrils running from her limbs to the ground below John, putting the last of her energy to work.

"Keep him busy, and please try not to get yourself killed" safety an intended afterthought, looking at the departing Seth with a raised, somewhat judgmental eyebrow.

With that out the way, it was on with the illusionist running about the barrier's circumference, and entering it he manipulates light itself to cover his moves in a shroud of invisibility. Seeing Seth's disappearance Octane puts 2+2 together and realizes he's fighting an illusionist of sorts. Holding back his attacks the villain looks for any marker such as fresh footprints, sounds, disturbances in the air, anything at all if it meant catching the new combatant with his pants down. It was worrying though, that an armed assailant could go invisible... John had a bad feeling about it but he'd been in worse before, students were students anyway, they were weak. So with fresh vigor the villain clenches fist and doubles down. He'd win, he knew it in his bones.

"A quirk meant for a coward" John barks and taking a rock from the ground he tosses it into the air, detonating it with a *Bang* sending a cloud of dust outwards. If the kid made a move maybe he'd disturb the falling dust. If so an opening would present itself.

Haz. Haz. CapRock CapRock

Last edited:
Shuffles vs John Osterman and Dame Osiris

677aaf228f2008d60734235527026063.jpgPair Antique Candlesticks Brass Candle Holders Push Bronze Indian Vintage Cast.jpeg-1.jpgKazami Yuuji.jpg

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Youuuu down there uh.... are you okay? You fell, aaaaaaaaaall the way down! How did you....?" begins the weird bastard with Dime entering the scene from afar.

"OH THATS RIGHT"

"Akakakakaka! How could I forget, it was me who did that!

"I'm sorry!"

Monologues Bandage, taking note of the newcomer as he bows apologetically, 90 degrees to a T, his clothe wrapped head peaking over into the alley below.

Meanwhile John pushes up into a sitting position, gathering himself with a petty "Yeah I should be okay" with Dime casting sarcasm at a physically dodging Shuffles, eliciting more nonsense from the whimsical psychopath such as "Rain makes my bandages sticky sticky!" and "Pina Coladas are for men over fourty!", screamed by the villain as he descends downward at the two like a streaking roll of toilet paper.

Seeing this attack like the last, John snaps from of his trance and acting for the first time as a heroic combatant the boy rolls forward to avoid the first outstretched bandage. Not done yet, Osterman uses mechanical strength to spring from an inverted mid-roll position with force through palms into ground, shooting forward several paces and up onto his feet with three bandage ends slapping against the ground where he'd just been.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-YEAH that was cool" screams Shuffles from a kneel, his super-person landing stuck 10/10, and turning head at a back-stepping John he focuses in, deciding to go after the robot first.

"Watch out, this guy is better than he looks" warns Osterman, directed at Dime with concern in his mechanical voice.

"That's not..... VERY FRIENDLYYYYYYYYYY" Shuffles shouts, once again displaying his love of an outside voice, and with bandages wrapping around random bits of pipe and fire escape, he slingshots himself at John.

"Now" the cyborg thinks, heart racing as he too grapples, right onto the chest of shuffles who's bandages still hold fast to building sides and with the whirring of the grapple he flies in, slamming against the man and sending him back to where he'd been standing originally. Falling from the sky John lands like a brick, but this time a well balanced one, with a knee and fist to the ground , his super-person landing stuck 11/10.

Gathering himself, Shuffles rubs the back of his head, hurt but still in the fight.

"Ow-ow-ow-ow-ow that-t-t-t-t hurt pretty bad, hmmmm, maybe I should go after..... YOU! FIRST!" the man declares, and wheeling about to Dime, Shuffles raises six bandage ends that fly out towards the boy. Taking a direct, straightforward vector, all six bandages focus on Dime's center-mass in an attempt to quickly wrap and bind him to even the odds.

Aegis Aegis

Last edited:
Finn Mackay
Glancing at the statue Finn spared a moment to sigh, he wasn't exactly the fashion police but the continued gaudiness of this villain's tools was starting to wear thin. Jockeying around the obstacle while his ally tore it to pieces he took aim at the enemy again, for a fleeting moment he considered simply loosing a shot at centre-of-mass and leaving it up to fate if the villain was seriously injured by it but in spite of the throbbing pain in his side Finn still didn't want to risk permanently harming the man, taking aim at the villain's thigh instead and with swiftness born of intense practice reloaded and fired again within a few seconds.

CapRock CapRock Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Kazami Yuuji.jpg
Name: Dime Osiris Quirk: Shadow Forge
Interacting: Shuffles and John ( Jet Jet )

All Dime could muster was an uninterested glare at the fight as Shuffles descended down from the top of the building and began his flurry of attacks directed at the armored student. It was clear that John wasn't keen on fighting, but Shuffles just wasn't intimating to Dime as a walking Mummy cosplay. He almost walked past the whole charade and continued toward the school before...
"... YOU! FIRST!"
The shouting directed at Dime caused him to snap back to the moment and stop observing the situation as if he wasn't involved. The white restraints quickly crossed the distance between him and Shuffles and the distracted student's eyes suddenly became alight with a flame of determination. The bandages constricted Dime like an amazonian snake attempting to kill its prey, but Dime had almost immediately thought of a solution. Unfortunately, the villain didn't know of his quirk. Too bad; it could have been an interesting few minutes. Utilizing the last few inches of room between the bandages and his torso as the bandages coiled, Dime brought his hands up to his chest. There was a moment of silence in the alley, and almost certainly a look of maniacal satisfaction plastered on Shuffle's face, as Dime closed his eyes and once again a wave of calm disinterest crept over his face.

He looked at John and gave a subtle smirk as his gaze fanned over to Shuffles who had begun to tighten the bandages which was strange because nobody there would coin him as a masochist, and he wasn't. Dime appeared to be completely different in the fight; as though he had gone through a sudden metamorphosis from his previous persona. Suddenly, a black object pierced through the wrapper that had taken residence around Dime in the shape of a blade and severed one of the bandages causing the rest to go fairly limp. He shot the villain a smile as he drug the object down the bandages and caused them to fall to the ground around him. Quickly jumping back in case of any detached bandage shenanigans, Dime presented a short sword of sorts forged from a material as pitch black as the night sky on a new moon "You know, before you try something like that you should at least buy me dinner first, or tell me your name. What is your name anyway?
Bandages? Not that I'm into guys though so you're out of luck." His words cocky and his smug grin even more so. Dime had forged the sword from the shadows present under the thick wrap of cloth Shuffles had supplied him with "Thanks for that by the way. Kept the afternoon breeze off of me for a few seconds."

The student dropped the short sword towards his feet, and with a small amount of concentration the material stretched out toward Dime like a symbiote and attached itself to his feet. After an unnatural shifting of matter for a snapshot of a second the material reforged into what appeared to roller-skates. Without so much as a word Dime took off toward the villain and dodging between trash cans and dumpsters he jumped through the air; moments before he reached Shuffles Dime quickly transformed the roller-blades into Ice-skates. He swung his hips up and with all the force of a cannon shot he brought them down to slice the villain along the arm with the blades attached to the bottom of his skates. Dime had missed center mass, but it was okay. He had plenty of other chances. Before hitting the ground, the ice skates morphed back into roller blades with a millisecond to spare. Flinging up water that had gathered at the entrance to the alleyway during his landing Dime slid into position next to John. However, it was clear that so many sudden uses of his quirk had taken somewhat of a toll. At a glance it was hard to tell if it was water gathered around his forehead, or beads of sweat.

Last edited:
Sloth
Mentions Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Zamasu Zamasu

The hulking man sighed, "alright..." he mumbles. It be would be easier to just do it after all. He decided the easiest option would just to charge at the pair and swing his concrete-smashing fists down at them, which he did.He continued to repeatedly swing at them, hoping to make (more) contact until they were out. And he would just keep swinging until they were on the ground probably.

June
Mentions CapRock CapRock

I grin, still darting about before skidding to a stop as Trickshot attacks. Maybe he just didn't understand yet. "You're the one who should be dying." I states before the needles come at me, except they all bounce of me, shooting off somewhere behind. Or at least that's how it seems. I grin once more, "Now now, what will you do? i vote fore yielding.. to me!" I exclaim as I run at him again, moving very fast once more This time I had pulled, well actually it was still knives, out of my sleeves and attacked again, this time, coming in close as I slashed at him, the force around my body slightly repelling at him.

Minori Fuse
Mentions CapRock CapRock

When the male is smashed into the wall the quirk released and she falls on her butt with not quirk supporting her. "Ouch." she mumbles to herself before grinning. She pumps her fists in the air, tail waving "Victory!!!!" she laughs. She is clearly very excited as she pops up and continues to celebrate will God Particle is still smashed in the wall. She should probably pull him out... Or not. She won!!! Who's the peasant now?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! She felt that this victory deserved some kind of reward! Maybe she should buy that poster she had been looking at, or that new manga issue.

Katja blinked as reality came to her, heroes were coming that was good though she felt she was fine, even though she wasn't. Katja realized her legs were numb, most might think they were always numb but that was not true she had feeling in them she could move them. Still she focused on the three fingers and wondered just why the hero wasn't going out and fighting the villains, then again she was likely the only one that was resting on the ground after getting knocked out. It was annoying that she was not able to help, or well hadn't helped she had been to weak thanks to the pair that had teamed up on her and her teams lack of speaking up for a plan. Still Katja wasn't going to be any help trying to run into battle, she would just need to be saved so she didn't get in the way. To get out of the way she did need help so yeah being saved was needed.

" Three" She said showing she was at least aware and likely not to brain damaged " I can't walk i need to be taken off the battle field" She said again showing she was aware and was taking in the things going on around her.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Greed.png
Greed

Greed seemed quite amused by Egon’s taunts. Heroes trying to play dirty were always such a worthless effort, but he still decided to play along; looking slightly displeased, he lifted his chin up and replied:

“Well, aren’t you a feisty one! Let’s see how you feel about thi-“

Before he could finish his sentence, Grin grunted in pain. Another one of those horrid arrows had managed to sneak up on his while he wasn’t looking, now dug deep into his tight. The villain realized what happened, forced a grin through his pain and made a simple sword to slash through the second projectile before it could hit him; even then, he seemed to be in quite the situation, stuck between the two heroes like that… Or was he?

Jet Jet L3n L3n lost city lost city Zamasu Zamasu Kimona Kimona Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Aegis Aegis Meowfyre Meowfyre Timv9 Timv9 Haz. Haz. PlusUltra PlusUltra Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Karcen Karcen IG42 IG42 Mistahh Mistahh SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

As the battle between students and villains raged on, some fights were nearing its end, while others still stood without a clear victor for each side. The police had set up barriers isolating the area but hadn’t approached yet because of the sheer gravity and volatility of the situation. A job like that, stopping the legendary Seven Deadly Sins, required more than sheer police force. It required heroes of equal caliber.

That was when it first happened. Shining figures began showing up at the scene and came charging straight into danger, bold and gallant. Back from under the crater, it was as if the sky itself had opened and blessed our tired, wounded heroes with a gleam of hope. Trickshot, Jett and many others swooped down and began to help, calling the attention of all the villains with a metaphorical flood of heroic intent.

And finally, to top it all off, a car approached the scene. It had probably been bought as a Lincoln SUV, but it had been torn apart and built anew into a true monster of a vehicle thanks to the efforts of QHH’s very own mad scientist, Gear Tech; it now had egregious off-road wheels, a massive spiked bumper with gun-barrels sticking out of it, a camouflaged paint-over and rocket nozzles sprouting from the trunk. It drifted to a stop, the door opened and none other than Metal jacket himself popped out of it with a megaphone.

Metal Jacket.png
Metal Jacket

“I don’t know what stinkin’ shit-for-brains decided it was a good idea to mess with my students, but I’ll be damn sure you’ll regret it!” Metal Jacket yelled through the megaphone. “You’re surrounded, mobsters! Hands where I can see them or I’ll make sure you’re more lead than meat by the end of the minute.”

The response, much to the heroes’ surprise, was far from fear; some Sins were cursing the early end to their fights, others were laughing, some just seemed relived to see it end. The reason for their assurance became clear soon enough – breaking ruthlessly through the police’s barrage and running over the heroes on the other side of metal jacket, came about a squadron of modified Plymouth Deluxe cars, the Sins’ signature ride.

Most of the vehicles drove straight into the crater, flooding the place, but one stayed at the edge. With its door half-opened, one could see a shadowy figure hold out a megaphone of his own on the other side. Unlike the principal’s loud, angry shouts, his voice was smooth and soft, mysterious like a gypsy reading a crystal ball:

Shadow bust.jpg
???

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe that this marks curtains for our little performance. As staple for our trade, we shall grace our hosts with a parting gift. One last trick to end the night, the one everybody expects but leaves them in awe nonetheless. Come, my colleagues, let us disappear!”

As the man said those words, the Sins sprouted into action; Greed began creating copies of the cars left and right. Lust picked up her gun and fired wildly, forcing heroes into cover; Wrath snapped his fingers and everyone’s sight began to flicker in black, delaying responses. It was a coordinated, well-oiled machine, a threat much larger than they seemed to be just 1 minute ago and, before long, most of the villains had been picked up and were heading out of the crater to escape.

The heroes began their response shortly after that; Metal Jacket, for one, hopped back into his car and drove after him, grabbing a 50. Cal anti-aircraft bullet and firing at the villains through his quirk. From the car who stayed at the ledge, an odd, stone-like pale hand popped out and punched the asphalt faster than the eye could see. It dug deep into the ground, pushing a house-sized chunk of the street forward with a powerful quake that formed a barrier between the escaping cars and their chasers; just in case anyone tried to fly over it, they’d be met with Lust’s volley of stamina-draining bullets. Helicopters arrived shortly after, but failed to find any traces of the attackers.

All in all, the ending left quite the bittersweet taste in Metal Jacket’s, as well as many others’, mouths. As the paramedics swooped in, it became clear that no one’s life had been lost that day, and it seemed like the villains’ plan had failed miserably, all thanks to the students’ valiant efforts. At the same time however, all but a few villains had managed to flee the scene with little consequence. It felt like a fever dream, as if nothing lasting had actually happened that day; however, as time would tell and as every hero in the making knew in their heart, that couldn’t be any further from the truth.

(In case you missed the memo, we're skipping again on Wednesday. Any current fights you wish to continue as a flashback can head into the memento thread: Fandom - Queens Hero High!(currently full) - Memento thread)

Jett breathed a sigh of relief to know she was coherent, and gave him an answer. He then heard Metal Jacket and saw the villains make a break for it, but what was more important was helping with the wounded civilians and students. With the other heroes coming in to end the fighting, Jett breathed a sigh of relief as the paramedics started to come in. Jett lifted Katja up, and handed her off to them. "Make sure she is take care of, She is a little disoriented." He said as he then looked around for more civilians and/or students. Jett then ran off to look for others. Karcen Karcen

Egon watched as the greedy villain fled, Egon was about to scream for him to come back and fight, until she heard Metal Jacket's voice, and the villains escaping soon after. "OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!! It's Metal Jacket, my hero! I have every one of his documentaries, action figures, and even posters!" Egon was screaming internally with glee as she blushed hard behind cover as lust fired her weapon.

The paramedics had found rocky, who was just struggling to get up, blood dripping from his mouth and more of his armor on his torso had fallen off. "We got another injured one! Let's get him on a stretcher!" An EMT shouted as a team of 6 managed to get him onto a stretcher, pain shooting out throughout his entire body. He could not move, "OOOOWWW!!! F!@K ME THIS HURTS!!!" He shouted, his pain filled roar filling the whole crater, and echoing out like a geyser.

Gray

Mention: Kimona Kimona

Gray leaps backwards quickly avoiding Sloth's swings. There is no way he could beat someone like this.

Gray sighs in relief when Pro Heros arrive to assist. He quickly takes cover however when bullets and debris start flying. After the villians retreat he comes out and sits on a rock relieved it's over, he wonders what's next and why the villians attacked in the first place.

Pro Hero: Gear Tech

57e840a5191f4d043646671fab8a236f.jpg

Interact: CapRock CapRock

Gear Tech flies down on a jetpack with extended wing and lands near Full Metal, his wings fold up and he walks over to Full Metal with a disappointed expression and sighs.

"Scouted around the city but there are no signs of the villians anywhere."

He holds up his arm and a holographic screen extends from his forearm showing live video from various spots around New York. He waves his other hand a couple of times causing the videos to change locations.

"I have drones scattered around various parts of the city and the outskirts looking for them, if they are spotted I'll get an alert and you're be the first to know."

He looks at Full Metal nods.

"Don't worry they can hide but we'll find them."

Ruby Yang Maynard

The battle was getting intense. Ruby avoided all the blows until the Pro Heroes arrive. "Oh look! The calvary is here!" Ruby says with joy in her voice "Hey there Mr. Jacket! Do you remember me?! I'm one of your previous students!" She waved at Jacket, only for her to get herself open to an incoming Gluttony. However, he was going to deliver a roundhouse kick when a ball of white flame hits his leg, damaging it. "Shit!" He yelled, looking left and right to find to the one responsible. That's when he heard a familiar voice.

"Arararara~ Looks like you're at it again, honey."

Enter! The Beautiful Hero, Foxfire!

Ruby turns her head to see Kirei standing from a distance, the tip of her nine tails aiming at Gluttony and fanning herself.
"How's it going? Still eating and spreading bloodshed? Can you still fight with that injury of yours? Looks like your friends are bolting off. What's it going to be?" She says with a ton of smugness in her voice. Gluttony gives his former wife a death stare before turning back and makes a run for his fridge. Once he got to his fridge, he taps it and the rockets beneath it ignites, send it and himself away from the crater.

"Whew, glad that's over with." Ruby says, relief in her tone. But when the flames around her body vanished, she begins to cough, feeling the dryness in her throat. "Water! Someone give me some water!" She panics. Meanwhile, Kirei looks around to find her daughter. She calls her name out but to no response. It took her time until she finds Beatrice, only to be horrified at her state. "Oh no, Beatrice!" She screamed. She hastely goes over to her daughter, kneels down, and lifts her head. "Beatrice, wake up! Wake up please, Beatrice!" She tries to shake her to wake up, but to no avail. She then. She then checks her pulse, and good news, she could feel her pulse but its faint. Desparate, she lokks over to the paramedics and yell "Medic! Medic!"

The paramedics swiflty comes in and puts Beatrice in the stretcher. As they take the wolf girl to the ambulance, Kirei follows.

Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Kimona Kimona

Pendrina Kukulkan "Lambaste"
Tags:
Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Kimona Kimona Zamasu Zamasu

n68nDVS.png

Lambaste had been enjoying a well-deserved rest after a long night of patrols, the night shift having ended as the sky just began to lighten with her not planning on leaving the comfortable bed for some time. Suffice to say this was not going to plan, the emergency alert waking her with a growl as she wiped bleary eyes to read the specifics "If this isn't life-threatening it damn well is about to be...." freezing for a moment with her gaze widening at the location and flinging off the covers, into her costume and out the door before the blanket even had time to hit the ground.

She had been speeding through the streets the bystanders were almost sent into a panic as the dark blue Romero drifted around another corner, Fixing the final touches of her suit with one hand on the wheel and her attention constantly darting the giant cloud formations over the Queens High school. Given the report of an explosion and collapsed street, the unnatural weather conditions at least told her their main concern was still ok, albeit heightening her worries that they were actually involved in such a wide-scale attack and as a result pushing more and more speed out of the vehicle as it closes in on the destination. Now if she had not been aware of the school's location, the fact a colossal bolt of lightning had just descended from the sky with enough force to shake the local area and send a dust cloud high into the air above the approaching crater, the woman swearing to herself knowing full well what had just happened "GAROTA ESTUPIDA!". Hitting a chunk of debris and flinging the car far into the air, Lambaste would start spinning the weight around as she locks her eyes on the shirtless, charred and smoking man fighting in a glass crater with several others and the slightly charred and unconscious form Andressa, rapidly approaching in what would seem to some as an insane and unexpected maneuver.

The Car Slams into the man who seemed to have been running for the scattered debris of melted and shattered appliance, sending them flying off to the side of the crater in a dustcloud, skipping across the stones before slamming into a wall, Lambaste leaping out shortly after "OK! WHO DID THIS? WHO DID THIS! WHO'S THE SLIMING LITTLE ANARCHIST **** TWINKLE-TOED **** DOWN HERE WHO JUST SIGNED THEIR OWN DEATH WARRANT?!!"

Unceremoniously Enter the International Hydraulic Shock Hero, Lambaste

Scanning around at the villains who were conscious quickly retreating from the scene, now normally she would give chase but they did have bigger concerns given they were not currently going to be a threat it seemed "YOU BETTER RUN!!" Shaking a Tonfa in the direction before darting off to the side of the glass crater to check on her daughter. Confirming a pulse with a sigh of relief as the aggression quickly vanishes, instead putting her energy in getting them the help they needed, they were going to have to have a long talk to reenforce why using Lightning like that was not to be taken lightly...then again given the surrounding damage it may have been a last-ditch effort to help? Noshes still pissed that they did this to themselves, So Carrot as shes recovering, then the biggest stick she can find.

Shuffles vs John & Dime

677aaf228f2008d60734235527026063.jpgPair Antique Candlesticks Brass Candle Holders Push Bronze Indian Vintage Cast.jpeg-1-1.jpgKazami Yuuji.jpg
Stumbling back from Dime's slash, Shuffles grabs the wound with exaggerated winces and theatrical groans accompanied by three off balance spins like a careening dancer about to fall. It was completely ridiculous, over the top and acted considering the strike was but a slash across the arm. You'd think he'd lost a limb the way he fell back into the alley wall, his head low with a "Ah-ah-ah-ah-ahhhhhh that hurts you inconsiderate human!" on his lips. However, it was all part of the show.

"Shaaaaadow blades, how scary" he mutters after a moment, darkly aloof and serious in a quick shift from over the top to low key and ready for more.

"I didn't want to do this, it's not fair you see, for a villain as powerful as I to do such a thing to students! Alas! You have forced my hand!" the man continues, looking back and forth between the two with shifting focus and a snapping head, like that of an amphetamine addict.

"BONDAGE KING!!!!" he shouts, drawing "What are you, A PERVERT!?!" from a pointing John with two dozen bandage ends rising from the villain in the foreground, ready to bind and strangle the teens. With tendrils coiling the eccentric villain prepares his assault, and John readies himself to dodge, but something stops the attack at the last second. A voice ringing out and down the street from a passing bystander.

"THE PROS ARE HERE! THE PROS ARE HERE TO RESCUE US WE'RE SAVED!"

"Did he just say pros?" asks the freak, snapping between John and Dime with a raised eyebrow, bandages lowering and retreating to his body.

"Then I must bid you both...... adeau!" whispers Bandage man like a departing lover, bowing then dashing off like a kid caught shoplifting, his exaggerated arm swing and gait kicking a cloud up into the air.

"NOT SO FAST!" John yells, and turning to chase after he preps a grapple for pursuit only to eat dust with the villain far off already, Spiderman swings giving him unmatched mobility through the city streets. Looking back to Dime, John shrugs, introduces himself and thanks the boy for his help in warding off the villain. Even if it hadn't been a full success by pro hero standards it was something to be proud of. They'd held their ground, even if it'd only been for short while.

Meanwhile, across the battlefield.

gustavo-lima-amanda-duarte-lana-final-1.jpg_190710_124119_662.jpg
With Octane reeling from Seth's attack, Annie whispers an inaudible "Thankyou" to the kid. Differences aside this was the exact thing Annie needed, some time bought for her ace in the hole to fire off. If only it wasnt so damn time consuming to do in the first place! The strikes were solid on their own merit though, and Octane drops to a knee from the impact + his accumulated damage. It was clear he was running out of gas and that the fight would be in the books soon. However, he was still a dangerous opponent...

"Coward son of a...."

"Son of a bitch I'm gonna...."

Coughs Octane, reaching out towards Seth with murderous intent. Whatever the circumstance his quirk was a dangerous one and if he could get a hold of Seth it would spell trouble....

*Thunk*

Comes a sound like an oak bat hitting a deep homer, a beautiful noise that rang like the liberty bell, and what'd hit gave Annie a manic fit of laughter despite the pain it brought. For John Octane, an A rank villain, a murderous mercanary and public enemy was stopped short of Seth by Alita's staff falling from the sky randomly, slapping him on the top of his head, spawning a massive lump of swollen scalp.

"Nice...."

"Nice shot!" manages the builder, looking to Alita with tears building, maniacal laughter winding down with the Villain taking a six second nap in the background. "I think we got him" continues Toussaint, final few laughs choked between ragged breathing and a pained cough. How pleasant to the ear!

"I'm done...... Dne being humiliated by you shitty little kids... I'll take you three with me, and everyone else in this fucking tunnel" Octane growls from the dirt, and pushing himself to a kneel he reaches to his feet, unlocking his last two lead rings, sending a jolt through Annie, for the fight wasn't over yet.

"YOU HEAR THAT COWARD" Octane screams, looking to Seth.

"READY TO DIE PALE LITTLE BITCH!" He roars, snapping at Alita.

"LAUGH NOW YOU STUPID WHORE!" he finishes, voice failing with the last words directed at Annie, and taking the two rings he puts them to the floor, channeling his quirk through to begin the reaction, converting still molecules to charged payloads. Had he more stamina it would've been a fast activation but he'd given his all and with racing heart ready to burst he was going past limits and some in an act of guaranteed incapacitation if not suicide. This was literally all he had left, he'd take out all of them, the cocky bastards...

"DUST TO DUST!" he yells, detonation near as Annie too yells out "FLOOR THIRTEEN! BLACK BOX!"

And just before the explosions begins, five boxes rise around Octane, one of each light level from #1 on the outside to #5 on the inside. With no time to spare Toussaint rushes the box and with the explosion battling against her L5 she presses against the outer L1 wall collapsing it in on the second, then that to the third, then to the fourth and finally the last of the five boxes containing the villain and his explosion.

When all was said and done the five boxes were now one, and instead of a vibrant neon color this one was smokey black, allowing no light in and no light out. The struggle wasn't done yet though, without an escape the energy within raged, searching for a way out. It was a tempest of incredible power that buried deep, cracking the black box with a fine web of flashy white energy that Annie fought to repair with her hands planted firmly against the box, searing in the displaced heat of the fire within.

After a a few moments pass the explosion ends and Toussaint collapses to the side and then to the floor unconscious, broken and burned but alive. With her structural support gone the dark construct fades like sand in the wind, revealing the tattered and equally unconscious man within. Although his explosions didn't directly hurt him, the blast had done damage none the less through other means. Let alone his decision to pass limits. If he breathed at all, it was a light breeze in dead winter. Only a miracle would save him now.

677aaf228f2008d60734235527026063.jpg

Just as the fight concludes itself, Shuffles drops in from above, and at the three students he puts hands to hips and takes a long, drawn out sigh like someone on a beach recliner enjoying sunset views.

"OCTANE!!!! WHAT! HOW! DID YOU? CMON! TO THESE IDIOTS!" yells the man in all caps, hands scrambling about like someone in need of an exorcism.

"I'm a dangerous villain, fear me!" continues shuffles, pointing finger guns at Seth and Alita, and reaching into his back pocket he withdraws a small spherical item.

"WORLD DESTROYER!" he shouts, throwing it down at the ground like a quarterback spiking a ball!

*POOF*

Goes the cloud, filling the field with smoke, allowing Shuffles to wrap up his comrade and return to the street above.

See yall in a hospital flashback.

Last edited:
Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker
Despite Gear Tech’s assuring words, Metal Jacket still bore a disgruntled look in his face. He looked around, recognizing some old faces, his protégées, and plenty of new ones. “You’re damn right we will. But for now, we have other villains to worry about… The damn media rats. I can smell their nosey asses closing in already.” He finished, staring again at the wall erected behind him. With that strength, it was a true miracle no students had died. Either that, or… Nah. Overthinking things would definitely only cause more trouble. Harrison put down his bullet and headed down to oversee the paramedics' job.

Alita 2.png
Alita Lawrence
Mentioning: Jet Jet 's Shuffles, Octane, Annie Haz. Haz. 's Seth

After that rather embarrassing blunder, the fight began again, with Seth and Octane duking it out while Alita watched in suspense, unwilling to move a muscle due to both the intensity of the scene and precautions against her quirk’s drawback. Her jaw dropped when the staff hit, too shocked to even celebrate, and she winced and retracted when the villain threatened her and prepared his strongest move.

What followed that, however, was what would truly elicit the strongest response from Alita; she opened a wide smile and began pumping her fists in the air.

“You can do it, girl! Put that bad boy on time out!” She said, secretly feeling sorry for the man. Sure, he tried to kill them and called her a whore, but no one deserved to be stuck in a little closed box for too long. She was about to compliment Annie on the fight when the girl collapsed on the floor from exhaustion. “Annie! Hang in there I’ll-“

As Alita attempted to move, the limb cramps hit again, causing her to fall on one knee. She began limping herself toward Annie without even being entirely sure what she could do once she arrived. By the time Shuffles got there as well, the QHH student was both at the end of her wit and her strength. She simply turned her back to the bomb, screaming hysterically and expecting to die a heroic death.

When the girl opened her eyes again, she was met with an unexpected peace. Both the bandaged villain and the big scary man were gone, but at least her friends were alright. Heroes and paramedics were rushing in and taking Annie already, and some were already asking her some questions. Before she answered any, however, Alita looked at Seth and smirked, saying:

“I can’t believe it… We actually did it.”

Kazami Yuuji.jpg
Interacting: Shuffles and John ( Jet Jet )

Dime was floored by the performance of Shuffles; he needed the nearest Oscar right away. It was breathtaking. It was spectacular. It was.... bad. Dime knew he hadn't done much more damage than a flesh wound and now it was time for round two.
"BONDAGE KING!!!!" he shouts, drawing "What are you, A PERVERT!?!" from a pointing John with two dozen bandage ends rising from the villain in the foreground, ready to bind and strangle the teens. With tendrils coiling the eccentric villain prepares his assault, and John readies himself to dodge...

Dime braced and readied himself alongside his new companion as he nearly smirked from the attack name shouted out by the villain. If he wasn't about to be killed by it he may have been rolling around on the ground laughing, but Dime knew the same sword trick wouldn't work twice; fool me once and all that jazz. A millisecond before the fray was to begin again, a voice, an angel beckoning forward a conclusion to what had already been too much of his time wasted when he was already late, called out
...but something stops the attack at the last second. A voice ringing out and down the street from a passing bystander.

"THE PROS ARE HERE! THE PROS ARE HERE TO RESCUE US WE'RE SAVED!"

Dime wasn't overly thrilled to hear that combination of words. It meant more people in their flashy suits with their empty promises were gonna show up and "save the day". Fuck 'em. Dime and Shuffles probably shared a similar taste in their mouths as the villain quickly sped away like your friendly neighborhood pedophile. Yet, he felt a certain sense of security knowing that the people who were hurt would be in objectively good hands. However, this also meant Dime could finally get to.... ah goddammit. Adrenaline finally pried his common sense away from the morning grogginess and he realized that school was... probably cancelled. He planted his fist in his pocket and drug out a few crumpled bills, most of what his mother gave him to live off of for a month, and weighed a couple options on the scale. Police report, or the cafe he saw a couple blocks back. Pro Heroes, or... yeah it's time to see what that cafe is all about. All of this happened internally, but a few lines of dialogue reminded Dime that he was there with someone again "Call me Dime if you'd like. A pleasure to make your acquaintance." The sentence came out semi-genuine in comparison to the rest of Dime's actions "Wanna check out a cafe with me? I'm out this bitch." With a nod of approval from John the two made their way back down the alley. Looks like Dime had just found a new friend.

Last edited:

After the craze about the villain attack on the tunnel, the following week was plagued with an eerie tension. Many students were missing, recovering from injuries during their fight, and classes felt lacking and lifeless, with even the weather turning muggy and cloudy. It was only by the start of the next week that the situation seemed to be getting better, the sun shyly peaking out of the clouds to grace the school with some much-needed sunlight.
While the students woke up and headed from the dorms to the cantina for some much-needed breakfast, they were met with some noises coming from outside; a boy with flamboyant hair and a jacket that read 'Fire Jelly' had trespassed the school grounds with a stencil and a spray paint can. He placed the stencils over the walls and applied the paint, covering the school walls with inscriptions that read 'QHH? MORE LIKE EHH!' and 'QHH IS LYING TO YOU'

Shortly after, Ms. Pixelada, one of the school’s staff, showed up at the outer side of the walls, causing the boy to turn away and dash out. The damage had already been done. The teacher put her hand over her ear and said:

“Yeah, it was Propaganda boy again. Call in the cleaning squad for tomorrow.”

The teacher looked at the paintwork, then shook her head. It had been happening for a while now, but at a time like this it was more than just a nuisance. After she left, Pip boy's head popped out again; he was lurking from a hiding spot, waiting to see if anyone would notice his paintings.

Reaching the cantina, the students were graced with French toast, eggs, bacon and waffles with maple syrup; the school saved no expenses in feeding them well. While they sat and conversed, a couple of televisions hanging on the wall were displaying the news.

The news began with two anchors and a picture of a generic hero with the words "are we safe?" over them.
“On today’s news, a retrospective on a week that impacted the world; although presumably unrelated, a series of shocking events sparked world-wide discussion again on one of modern age's most heated topics. On this follow-up, we’ll be doing a quick recap of those events.”

“The first occurrence happened in England, where the elite hero school known as Royal Academy reported a mass disappearance of its staff and students. Up to this day, investigations still run rampant across the country to understand the source of the event or its implications, but little has been found out. England’s prime minister was reached out, but refused to be interviewed.”

The screen then changed to a shot of the collapsed street where the Sins' attack took place last week. Reconstruction was already underway, but the damage was still easily visible.

“On the next event, the peaceful life at Queens, NY was threatened when the renowned criminal organization known as ‘The Seven Deadly Sins’ performed an attack at the city’s most prestigious school, Queens’ Hero High. The ensuing confrontation between students and professional villains lasted a few minutes until professional heroes arrived but several were sent to the hospital with serious injuries. Our team has reached out to the school’s principal, former #1 hero Metal Jacket, to ask about his opinions on the situation:”

Cue a shot of Metal Jacket, looking impatient and angry.

“Mr. Fuller, how do you justify the egregious fail in security that forced the students to fend off for themselves?” Asked the reporter, to which he replied:
“The Sins thought they could take down our students, but they forgot that we only have the best among the best here. They not only defended themselves, but saved the lives of countless civilians way better than many pro heroes out there would!”
“But what about the security, sir? Answer the question!”
“We’ll be doubling down on security from now on. No further comments.”

The news then changed back to the anchor.

“With our nation's youth in the hands of people who can't protect them when it matters most and the lackluster response time of the pro heroes, one begins to question whether or not these schools can continue to forge top-tier heroes out of their students and if should remain open as institutions of education. In other news, tomorrow starts the poll for most popular hero in the US! be sure sure to vote at the site..."

All the while, a yellow bar below the footage had the following news blurb:

CEO OF DEVIL-L CLOTHING BRAND FOUND DEAD INSIDE ELEVATOR SHAFT WEARING BEACH SHORTS AND A SNORKEL. DETECTIVE HERO TRICKSHOT HAS IDENTIFIED THE CASE AS MURDER BASED ON STAB WOUNDS FOUND ON THE VICTIM AND INVESTIGATIONS REMAIN ONGOING.

After breakfast, the students were finally directed back to the classroom, where Miss Naiad was waiting for them. She seemed to be on a slightly better mood than last week, at least, seeing the class full again once the wounded came back. After everyone was neatly seated, Miss Naiad began to talk:

“Good morning class. This morning, we won’t be viewing any new subjects. I understand it’s been a hard week and we the staff decided to make an effort to lift up your spirits. That’s why we’d like to organize a little event to celebrate everyone’s safe return! We’ll allow you this morning class to talk amongst yourselves and we’ll allow you to rent our Gym to host it in a couple weeks. Do we have any volunteers that would like to organize the party?”

Last edited:
John Osterman

Picture_20190828_145338716.jpg

Looking into the room a passerby would likely think "normal kid, cool hat, normal student, that kid has cool hair, that kid is in high school? And what... IN THE FUCK IS THAT!!!!!!" the latter caused by the 7'2" armored robot sitting in a custom desk made of bolted steel instead of wood.

It was the new battlesuit, "MK3 Prometheus" merged with but 12 hours before class had assembled and done at John's lower Manhatten homestead. This would be the first time anyone had seen him in such a getup and it would be sure to scare and confuse some. It had at the front gate anyway, with security fumbling about thinking another attack was underway only to be disarmed by John's heroic naivete "Villain! Where! Someone call the police! I'll hold them off! Is it those Sin guys again! I'll kick their butts!" he'd shouted, spinning like a top with the two guards realizing their blunder in the background, apologizing for the scare between confused laughs.

That in the past, the students were settled and it looked like class was cancelled... well the learning part of it anyway. Plus Ms. Naiad was offering party organization positions, perfect for Osterman! Being a fun and kind of smart guy he'd fix up a great party with such classics as "Pin the tail on the Donkey" and "Hit the Pinyada with a baseball bat", maybe even a bouncey castle! Bouncy castles were great fun but John would likely break it instantly if he used it. How tragic, he'd have to watch from the sidelines as others ragdolled around. Maybe a ball pit would work too? Why not, ball pits were a classic! He could see it already... He'd be the hero of the class.

"LOOK EVERYONE, A BOUNCEY CASTLE!" a random student yells in John's daydream, hand stretching to the sky with joy.

"Okay now I'm just being ridiculous" the cyborg thinks, and sobering expectations his hand drifts to chin for a moment, scratching metal with a thought before acting, and shooting straight up to the air the same hand waves back and forth with a mechanical whine. Looking ready to burst from his seat like a puppy behind a cage door the boy hesitates for a moment, a couple "Ums" on lips with words collecting before "I'll join! Me, pick me I'll help organize it!" comes tumbling out all at once, naive sounding synth voice echoing from his suit and out towards the teacher. If he didn't look like such a murder bot maybe it'd be less confusing and more endearing... such is life.

Last edited:
Kazami Yuuji.jpg
Interacting: Class Wine

Dime hadn't been up to much over the past week. He wasn't really injured or invested in most of the events that took place, and the media outrage to follow was within expectations to say the least. He hadn't even had time to properly meet with anyone in the class except John who he had kept in touch with after the cafe. Dime was excited, and reasonably so as this was his first real day of Hero school. The starting line for a life outside of the one he had known for most of his life. The class was alight with all sorts of different characters and, as such, quirks. This is gonna be fun. As he scanned the crowd of desk he spotted John ( Jet Jet ) in a new suit that made him look less goofy and more like a tank, and with a modified desk to boot. Then, to Dime's gut wrenching dismay his eyes flicked to a familiar face in the line of desks. The black hair, and deceitfully goofy demeanor were hard to mistake ( Haz. Haz. ), but Dime wiped the thought from the back of his mind before it whispered any other disturbing things into his thoughts. Even if it was who he thought he would have a hard time recognizing Dime now that he had bulked up, changed his hair, and was enrolled in Hero school of all places. Dime tore the shock from his face and slid into the desk in front of John offering the metal man a curt smile before facing the front as the teacher walked in ( CapRock CapRock ).
“Good morning class. This morning, we won’t be viewing any new subjects. I understand it’s been a hard week and we the staff decided to make an effort to lift up your spirits. That’s why we’d like to organize a little event to celebrate everyone’s safe return! We’ll allow you this morning class to talk amongst yourselves and we’ll allow you to rent our Gym to host it in a couple weeks. Do we have any volunteers that would like to organize the party?”

It wasn't something Dime was familiar with, but it seemed to him this was the school life he had been craving since he was a child. After John eagerly volunteered Dime lifted his hand and fired off a, if with less enthusiasm, "I'll give it a shot."

Korin wasn't happy. She felt like she should've done more. The thought of losing a fight now was tormenting.
Those villains were way too informed. She couldn't trust anyone at this point. Even her own classmates could be villains.
The worst part was how skilled they were. The guy she had ended up fighting didn't get destroyed. He just up and left. This was annoying.
She needed to crush the opposition at any cost. She needed to train to fight against her quirk's limits. Being limited to sight based control was too limiting.
She sat in the class room annoyed. She didn't feel like socializing. She wanted to train badly. When the teacher offered if anyone wanted to host the gym in a couple weeks, she simply stayed silent.

"Is that really all you have to say about what happened?!" Korin said.
"We got played. Those villains knew where we were. Why did they know where we were?!" Korin said kicking her foot against the desk in frustration
The fact was that those villains knew way too much. Where was the security measures being put into place.
Her father had always taught to trust nobody. But she really felt like she couldn't trust anyone.

She couldn't sleep straight. Her father would scold her for not being as strong as him.
"Tch. How are we supposed to simply chat.." She muttered.

CapRock CapRock

Minori Fuse
Mentions: CapRock CapRock

I glanced at the news while I ate the delicious waffles and bacon breakfast. Dear Bowie did I love bacon! (and waffles.) I did me best to avoid the eggs though. I had only taken a few bites off them, but as usual I really was't the biggest fan. What hey really needed was some cheese, and maybe some salt. and even if they did, (which would most certainly make them edible), HOW COULD SHE POSSIBLY EAT BABIES. THESE EGGS WERE GONNA BE BABIES ONE DAY!!! She didn't wanna eat babies!! That would be horrible!!!! Also she just really wasn't feeling eggs today. "CEO OF DEVIL-L CLOTHING BRAND FOUND DEAD INSIDE ELEVATOR SHAFT WEARING BEACH SHORTS AND A SNORKEL. DETECTIVE HERO TRICKSHOT HAS IDENTIFIED THE CASE AS MURDER BASED ON STAB WOUNDS FOUND ON THE VICTIM AND INVESTIGATIONS REMAIN ONGOING." Huh. That was a strange and sudden change from depressing and weird shit. I mean of course, Poor CEO dude, That's a horrible thing to do to someone, and I really hope they find the killer, but like, what happened to the disappearing kids??? That was way more interesting! I sigh, laying my head on the table as my ears and tail flick. The last like week or whatever had been so booooring. I couldn't go anywhere! Of course that didn't stop me from 'visiting' B, and making him binge a very awesome anime that I absolutely love.

Finally when I got into class, something finally interesting happened. Did... Did I hear that right? Did she say.... A PARTY!? Without my notice my tail quickly began to wave rapidly behind me, like a dog of sorts. As soon as she asked for a volunteer I stood up, my chair skidding light behind be a few inches, and without thinking I slammed one hand on my desk as I threw the other in the air. A few of my other hands popped into existence next to it, but I hardly noticed as I trained my full attention on Ms. Naiad, "OH! ME!!! A WANNA HELP!!" I exclaim excitedly, tail still waving. I wanted to help soo bad, I loved parties!! They were fun! and active! and games were fun!! Oh maybe they could have a contest too! Everyone loves contests! oh! and anime! and Lots of yummy food! and games! and! And!!!---

Ayumu Yoshida

Mentions: No one in particular

The ginger male currently had his head smacked onto his giant pillow at his desk. Everything was kind of boring today, again. It had been boring all week really, security was really tight after all due to that dumb villain attack. It still sucked that he ended up just being knocked out, he could of totally helped out too! He glanced up when ms Naiad mad mention of a party. A party? That sounded like it would be a massive pain. He wanted nothing to do with it. After all a certain someone already seemed quite excited about it, so she could have it. The ginger didn't seem to care to much as he just turn his face into the pillow and closed his eyes, arms wrapped around it. All he needed was sleep, and maybe to do laundry, The pillow was starting to get dirty again. This is why us usually would float on it after at, to avoid the dust, dirt, and germs from getting on it. But his head was still feeling a bit dizzy from those rocks. It threw off his center of (floating) gravity. Yup. He would just sleep through this. After all, it's not like anyone needed him for anything.

Eiji Nykvist
Tags:
CapRock CapRock SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Q88h7qj.png

Eiji had been continuing to juggle the unfortunate cat girl through the air before eventually slowing down, after all, she had no intention on inflicting injuries too severe and the presence of blood had her pause to reevaluate her opponent's condition. Crossing an arm lightly she looks down on the girl with the same wry smile through her remarks and readying herself to give chase before the quick leaping quickly made her realize it would be a wasted effort, for now, there were more important things than the stray cat. She was just about to take off back to gathering up for another search through the rubble when she takes note of the several items being dropped, well it wouldn't do to leave them lying around in either case so pulls out cloth from pocket to do so and store the weapons were she could along with anything else they had dropped in there hasty retreat before going back to work. Sure Injury wise she was cut up a bit but they would manage, the stomach wound would slow her a bit though, the arrival of the adult heroes though at least meant they wouldn't be fighting off any other villains who wanted to get handsy.

The following week would see the girl concealing her agitation and poorer mood beneath their usual decorum and smile best they could, having to forgo her more physical exercises out of concern of reopening the wounds received as well as many a night running over the footage of the event as if trying to find something. Attempting to get the attention of the principle for a little discussion, visiting the hospital for those she had been introduced to in the practical as well as a few other extra-curricular activities.

Sitting calmly with her hands upon their lap through the teacher's announcement she turns her head slightly towards "They planned it out well in advance of us even starting, and given the number of quirks they had available i would not put it past someone having something suited to find out when best for them to make there little statement...the planning likely included taking into account everything they were likely to encounter, though of course it was far too much effort for simply a statement or prove a point which means there was likely a few other reasons...such as scouting or more" turning back to the teacher "Now given all that im sure the teachers have already done a thorough sweep of the buildings and are upgrading security right? But they wont tell us just what changes have been done in order to try and prevent that information getting out" Taking a slow breath she claps her hands again to try and change the topic.

"Regardless...they mentioned a party. so perhaps let us use that for a distraction and give some focus on happier topics yes?, Ill confess though ive not really had much experiance in planning parties per se so if i would volunteer it would be in more of a logistical role if anything"

Last edited:
Andressa Kukuklan
Tags:
CapRock CapRock

f7AjOHC.png

Well it had not been the best of weeks, several days stuck in the hospital with the burns, a wreckless speech from her mother about trying that against a villain, the constant itching as her new feathers had been growing in...oh and the news station throwing out constant crap about the attack on the TV, Yeah a little birdy tells her that the weather reports on the local networks are going to take a serious plummet in the accuracy soon.

Leaning back in the hall though she tries to put some thought into the type of party that would work, I mean if anything was going to get her mind off stuff that would do the trick "I mean if its a party your wanting I never said no to them, I mean we might get a few noise complaints but im sure we can work something out" letting out a laugh as she stretches her arms out, though a faint twitch running through her arm once more letting an annoyed look cross her features for a second. "So.....do we have a budget for this party? I mean we have the Venue but decorations, food, equipment and the rest might depend on what we can swing."

A lot can happen in a week even though Katja had barely been hurt even with the ceiling having fallen on her. Still she had spent a few days mostly checking over her spine and legs to make sure the injuries hadnt messed with her recent treatments. She had been lucky and was fine the real challenge was her parents. They as you might expect were overly worried and made sevral threats towards the school and withdrawing Katja but she has talked them down.

Still the matter of villians were not for students to sort out they had more normal things to live with. The current thing was a dance, that was something Katja was familiar with. Well her familiarity was in high society not in school level events, still she was sure that with a little help a school could be made as close as possable.

" well of it is just money I can help with that I have sone experience with dances" Katja offered.

🐝Jeremy🐝

For once in his life. Jeremy wasn't the tallest guy in the room. It was kinda weird and... comforting? Huh, well he never liked attention much. It only took a seven foot tall giant robot for him to be outdone. By four inches Jeremy reckoned. It was... nice, being able to look someone in the eye. Or look up them rather. Now that was unique. Not that Jeremy was in a position to look John in the eye, no he was well in the back of the class. People didn't exactly like staring at shoulders instead of teachers. Well, unless they were using Jeremy's back to hide a phone. Which had happened a couple times. Jeremy shot a concerned glance over at Andressa, sitting in the seat before him. Jeremy quietly mumbled to her, "You sure you're up to a party? Y-you got busted up pretty bad." Jeremy glanced up at the more socially inclined students, now standing at the front of the class. They didn't seem very shy, not like Jeremy. A part of him wanted to be up there, but he couldn't. He'd been stared at all his life, he couldn't imagine putting himself up there in front of everyone's eyes. He contented with quietly mumbling again, this time to himself rather then Andressa, though she's the only one who would be in earshot of it. "I-I'd be good at managing a budget... G-good with numbers, good with doing a lot with little."

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Users who are viewing this thread

Back