• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High: The Revival! (Boku no Hero RP) (currently closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Katja awoke as her head hit the ground the pain jolting her awake, her head was throbbing not just from the recent impact but from whoever had knocked her out. She blinked a few times and noticed lots had changed, though she wasn't aware enough to fully take it all in in fact it took her a few moments to realize her wheelchair was gone. Katja likely would have tried to walk, but well the world was still a bit spiny and blurry she was in no condition to walk with how much of a struggle that could be in ideal circumstances. Katja slowly managed to sit up actually managing to focus enough to use her quirk to lift her back up as she was feeling weak, she was not going to be fighting for a little bit. Looking around Katja finally took in the situation the ceiling gone, extra strange people fighting other students. Katja couldn't tell if these were teacher or if villains were attacking the students. She would have tried to attack but her head was fuzzy and her just lifting herself was about her current limit. She could join the fight if everything lasted long enough, but hopefully the villains or teachers would be run off before she recovered.

This guy whoever he was thought he was cute. Carrying around a bunch of razors and even firecrackers. The fact he carried a firecracker was weird enough, the explosion getting in her lungs making her cough a little. He wanted to see how many things korin could control at once, trying to send twice as many razors. Unfortunately it wasn't that she couldn't control a limited number of razors but the fact that she had to maintain eye contact with the things she controlled, and unfortunately some were above her and the others were infront of her.

She had a different plan in mind. After the firecracker exploded he had sent two waves of razors at her. Instead of trying to block or control all of them korin stepped backwards, letting the razors above her and infront of her collide into eachother. Most of them clashed into eachother going into various directions. Some of them flew at her, to which she had deflected them with her quirk.
Korin proceeded to laugh at the guy. She pointed to him and laughed with her hands on her knees.
"Hey you missed idiot!"
Well it didn't really pan out as he probably intended but this guy clearly was carrying alot of stuff. She didn't feel like dealing on the defense for too long. She didn't know how many weapons he had decided to carry.
"Look this is fun and all but you need to aim better if you wanna push me to the limit."
She didn't need him to know that she couldn't have moved both sets of razors. Picking up a small batch of razors she threw them at him again with his telekinesis, and proceeded to throw small batches after batches of razors.

CapRock CapRock

It was hell.

Queens had turned into hell. Jeremy had popped a hole in his suit before the practical and had to rush home to fix it. Hadn't taken long, not long at all. But long enough for everything to go wrong. There was a giant crater, screams were all around him, dust suffused the air, and he could barely see. None of his friends were around, no one he recognized. Not Hebi or Andressa. But he saw her, he saw her alright. A red haired looking woman, with a big gun and a scary look on her face. The kind of look that told him she was enjoying what she was doing. That she was enjoying all this, shooting at B class students. People with weaker quirks with him. Usually he envied them. But not now. Right now he understood what power really meant. He might even finally have an idea as to why he had his quirk.

It was hard to speak, hard to force words out of his mouth. So he started by walking. He could barely put one foot in front of another, but there was something driving him to move past his fear. Something he hadn't felt in a long time. Or was it allow himself to feel? Either way, as he managed to slowly walk his tall, thin legs over the rubble he finally got some words out. "H-hey. H-h-hey you! Y-you'reee a v-v-villain r-r-right?" Always that damn stutter. He hated that stutter, he really hated that stutter. What a stupid question too, of course it's a villain. Whatever, keep talking.

"Y-you s-see I've been c-called a villain, b-but I've never seen a real one b-before. J-just common c-criminals." Got called villain a lot. A whole, awful lot. His quirk wasn't exactly a hero quirk you know. Didn't inspire people or make them feel at ease. Made em angry, made em hate him, but most of all made people scared. Which I suppose caused the anger and hate. Yeah, anger and hate. Jeremy took a quick glance around. The people the villain was shooting at were far away, not in his range. But they weren't doing good. He quietly unzipped one of the openings in his suit and some stray bees flew out, curiously buzzing. He then continued, his voice made steady by that unfamiliar emotion. "But you know that wasn't because of anything I did. Just because of how I looked-d, how my quirk worked."

He started unzipping faster and faster, new pathways for the bees being opened up as fast as he could make them. He was walking a bit faster now, a hundred feet away. He estimated that there was a couple hundred bees curiously following him. Huh, the buzzing was getting louder. "And you know, that kinda upset me. Being judged like that. You know why that happened to me?" Jeremy popped open his hood and threw it back, feeling the sunlight on his face for the first time in months. Maybe even years. His face was pale and gaunt, with holes peppered around it. But if you could get past them he had a kind of ethereal handsomeness, which is to say he was so pale he looked like a ghost. His hair was messy too, and poorly cut. He probably cut it himself. The pores that led into the bee hive within him were open and flaring. Funny, they were usually kinda small and closed. "I got beat and battered, called villain. But I think if any of those bullies had met you they wouldn't have called me that." The scar from when a bully had hit him with a baseball bat and busted open his skin was still on his forehead. The buzzing was really loud, man there must be a couple thousand bees around him. They're not looking for pollen for once though. They're sticking real close. Huh, are some of them starting to head over to her? Jeremy stopped walking about thirty feet from Lust, his eyes meeting hers for a nice little staring contest.

"I couldn't use my quirk of course. For one thing, I would hurt them, and for another thing, it would prove them right. And it's all because people like you exist, people who give guys with quirks like mine a real bad name. But you're not like me, you're a bonafide villain, and that means you can take a hit. So you know what all that bullying taught me?" Jeremy fully unzipped his shirt and threw it off, exposing his entire bare chest. It wasn't muscled or toned, but it was filled with dozens of pockmarks and holes, each one having a steady stream of bees coming out of it. He almost had the emotion he was feeling, it was on the tip of his tongue.

Jeremy pointed his finger and yelled, "It taught me that I fucking hate villains!"

As a flood of tens of thousands of bees poured out of him with their wings thrumming in unison, Jeremy finally placed the emotion.

It was anger.

CapRock CapRock

Last edited:

Helena.jpg
Lust
Mentioning: Meowfyre Meowfyre 's Jeremy

Lust was quite surprised to see a single student walking up to her. She was interested enough in the sight to actually give a break from her current routine and focused his attention on him. Her first reaction was a condescending smirk; she was trying her best not to react to his stuttering too much, as that’d be a low blow. Slowly, but surely, she raised an eyebrow as his speech progressed, even letting out a small gasp as he unveiled his singular face.

However, Helena was far from oblivious. She was well aware of the storm brewing around her, and she began preparing herself as well; she unsummoned her current gun, a rifle, and began forming a new one with her quirk, even larger than the previous. Lust Jr was never too far away, always useful at providing her with ‘ammo’.

Near the end of the monologue, Lust’s face was already showing genuine concern; not for herself, but to the boy. It was hard keeping a soft face with the unrelenting buzzing, however. She’d had to get rid of that before it turned into a problem even she couldn’t stop.

“I’m sorry for you, kid, I really am.” Lust replied to him. “Not because of your quirk. That is your identity, and you should wave it proudly always. But it’s because you’re too kind of a soul to live in this dog-eats-dog world that’s out here. Listen to me: either you learn to step on those that don’t deserve your affection, or they’ll eat you alive before long.”

She fired off a warning shot from her gun; it hit most of the bees that were wavering next to Lust and exploded in a pink puff of smoke. All the bees hit by it made a drousy descent to the ground before passing out.

“Because here’s the thing about us, ‘villains’.”
She continued, shifting the chamber for the next shot. “You can hate us all you want, but we are honest about our own demons. You’ll only truly understand the value of that when you see the true colors of the heroes you look up to.” She rose her gun towards him and finished: “Last chance to back away from this, kid.”

Greed.png
Greed
mentioning: IG42 IG42 's Finn, Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers 's Egon

Finn’s next shot went for his upper body; yet again, Greed narrowly avoided a direct hit, shifting his body to the side and getting a shallow gash just below the right shoulder. He did wince in pain, but it only seemed to faze him for a brief moment before returning to his smooth twisted grin:

“Use my own weapons? Well, since you asked…”

As Finn made his charge, Greed reached out inside his robes again. With his right hand, he produced a shield much like the one had used last time, but with diamonds where it used to have spikes. From his left, he produced and a large scepter, made from solid gold, and looking not much unlike a mace with rubies on its edges. When the boy student reached out with his quills to attack, Simon raised his shield with the right hand to block it, then effortlessly spun around the attack to swing at him with the mace.

Were the weapon to hit anything, it’d be decommissioned on the spot, with its jewels shattering and the gold cracking apart; it barely mattered. The real scepter rested safely in his mansion, and this was but a copy, and the same could be said about his diamond edge shield. After the swing, Greed spun a bit more to hurl the shield at Egon, shouting:

“Try your armor against these babies, will you? I’m curious to see what’ll happen!”

Brock.png
Brock Payne

Interacting with: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse 's Korin

Brock’s opponent had a clever reaction, sure, but it was also quite interesting. Why move out of the way, if she wasn’t at her limit yet? Felt like there was something to be explored there. Instead of attacking more, the boy retreated behind the remains of a tunnel column when the first batch was fired, narrowly avoiding the razors. A few moments later, he showed up again, retreating more and more into the rubble while using his quirk on occasion to get any attacks he couldn’t dodge out of the way up until he disappeared again behind the remains of a wall. He had a little theory he’d like to test, and a little plan already running its course.

Lily.png
Greed Jr.

Interacting with: PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Eiji

Lily remained with a gleeful grin for most of Eiji’s tiny speech, her only sizeable reaction being an eye twitch when she mentioned ‘daddy issues’. Her eyes were still on the prize, which were exactly the knives the girl was meaning to use to slice her down. Well, she was welcome to try.

“Well, aren’t you a savvy lass?” She replied with a giggle. “I’m shocked that you’d even consider to size me up as a bloody American. Since you're wondering, allow me to explain. If I do these things, it’s because I can, and because I want to. For example, right now, I feel that you should…” She stopped a moment, pointing the gun down at Eiji’s feet before continuing: “Dance!”

Lily proceeded to fire several shots in the overall region around her opponent’s feet, a scare tactic that costed her most of the clip. After that, she put down her gun, drew her sword and took a deep breath. The battle against Seth were fun, but it had its restrictions. Space, for one. Without such a hassle now, she had a little thing she’d like to try.

"I like to call this... The Death Wheel!"

Holding her breath, Greed Jr. picked up speed towards Eiji at an alarming rate, her eyes glowing yellow through the storm, and got ready to jump a few meters before reaching her. It was a spinning leap, a flying acrobatic towards her opponent. Her sword was being held out in a striking position, swinging with each revolution as it made its way towards the QHH student at an alarming speed.

b8b4546a35f2545654d927aa4d54cccad7124192r1-908-984v2_hq.jpg
Minori Fuse
Female |16 | height: 5'3 | Weight: 97 | Asexual |Current Mood: ...
Eager
First year QHH Student | Hero Course |Quirk: Multi-Task
Mentions: CapRock CapRock Karcen Karcen

Minori had been knocked off her feet with the initial collapsing of the tunnels. But that wasn't a problem with her cat-like balance as she caught herself. And with the appearance of the villains she chose to back off of the time being until Yuudai arrived with her hand. She would need all her limbs if she was to fight like this. Once Yuudai arrived, fighting some villain, and dragging, uh, one of the triplets? She moved her hand back to her. It floated away from him before disappearing. She open and closed her own hand, alright, she could do this. Luckily she had been keeping an eye on the situation, and that villain who was heading for Katja was the one she needed to deal with. As much as she wanted to help B, there were more important things to do. She knew he could handle himself, and she could just come to help him once she fought this bastard. Katja needed the help, she was only just waking up by the looks of it. She grinned, this would be fun. She got on all fours and started creeping across the rubble, one careful step after another to try and keep her presence hidden as she moved in closer to God Particle Her ears twitched as she crept, tail waving slowly side to side as she carefully kept her balance. Yards, yard, feet, foot. Once close, she pounced!!!

Minori threw herself at God Particle, pouncing on his back, wrapping her legs around his waist, an arm around his neck, and a hand grabbing his forehead as four fists floated in front of him, ready to swing. "GUESS WHO?!" She asks with a large and boisterous laugh, tail waving.

frau scott.jpg
Frau Scott
Male |15 | First year QHH Student | Hero Course | Quirk: Bounce | Current Mood: Extreme Terror.

Mentions: CapRock CapRock
Frau Was absolutely terrified. He was currently still running wildly from the QHH. At this point he could barely see where he was going, there was just to much. All of this was too much. He just needed to find a hero. They needed a hero. And hero would know what to do. As his thoughts rushed with every step, he slid around a corner, about to run down that street as some kind of black blur smacked into him, sending them both to the ground, Frau was dazed as he smacked into the concrete, what had just happened? Everything was spinning, was that the sky? It was really hard to tell with all the spinning. quiet illegible words spilled from his lips as he lay there, he had been muttering to himself ever since he left QHH about finding a hero and whatnot. He stared at the sky in a daze. What had he smacked into? Was it alright? Why wasn't he bouncing? why was he suddenly feel like he couldn't move? His limbs felt heavy. He needed to find a hero. But where would he find one? Why could he only hear the fog despite being in the city, on the ground on a sunny day? Sun. ugh. Too bright. It hurt, hurt hurt....

Last edited:
Jeremy kept his eyes on Lust, though he admittedly flinched when the warning shot rang out. But he also gave a slightly manic smile, saying, "You want me to back off? Yeah, I'll fucking back off. But they probably won't. GO FOR THE EYES, GIRLS!" Jeremy motioned with his hands to the giant swarm of bees surrounding him and pointed forward. At this point it was more like a angry low lying cloud or a floating, moving oil spill that blotted out the sun then anything that resembled living creatures. And all of them flew straight for Lust the moment that she pulled the trigger, as Jeremy disappeared from view beneath a tidal wave of stingers and wings and anger. Their strategy was the strategy of instincts. The strategy that drove off bears and humans alike. Sting the threat to the hive until it stops being a threat.

Of course, none of that was Jeremy's problem anymore. With the hive provoked, he turned tail and sprinted away as fast as he could in search of cover. Adrenaline was surging through him as a he left a trail of angry bees flying out of his body behind him. Jumping into a crater, the anger drained out of him enough for him to realize he should probably warn everyone to stay away. Pulling out his flip phone (couldn't afford a smart one), Jeremy keyed into the open hero broadcast and started yelling out, "Hey! Hey, this is uh Jeremy! I don't have a hero name yet, but anyways I'm fighting a villain in the crater on 76th St. I'll be fine, OK, I got this! But my quirks real dangerous and I can't control it, if you get close you'll be attacked! It's like a WMD or something, don't So don't come over, OK?! You might die!"Jeremy closed his flip phone and tucked it away. Shit, I might die. Didn't think of that.

CapRock CapRock

x.png

Uhei The Villain

"don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?”

Uhei pursed his lips when the two students didn’t talk to him. He wasn’t an “oh hey Im big macho” villain who supported the brawns over brains type. His amusement slightly dwindled at being ignored. What was the point of fighting someone if you guys didn’t talk? Where was the whole “Im the bad guy” and the “Oh no he’s hot!” response back? Distasteful. Waste of time. Pitiful excuse for a cool scene. He brought a thumb up to his mouth and bit down on his nail. Before he could get in an even fouler mood his eyes gleamed over in amusement. Green energy? Interesting . . .

The villain leant his head closer to get a better look at what the strange kid was doing. His eyes easily kept up with the younger males speed, but he’d gladly play along. A face of feigned surprise snuck up on Uhei as his opponent dashed towards him. Now came the fun part. With the foot slapping him in the face he stumbled back, although theatrically exaggerated, and let out a moan of pleasure. That’s the kind of pain he wanted to feel! With being as dramatic as he was he flung his body back so he hit the floor. “Now that’s one way to get me excited!”he raised his voice as he got up from the ground carefully backing up in case of any follow up attacks. He looked down at his soiled clothes and made an audible “tsk” sound.

What happened next however was unique to his quirk. All of his clothes, excluding his black boxers, seemed to just disappear into his skin. As quickly as his quite marvelously landscaped body appeared it was covered once again. The clothing of his choice seeped through his pores and in the matter of a few seconds it looked just like any regular outfit. The stylish male had picked out steel toed boots, flexible black pants, and a black T-Shirt to go over it. The T-shirt wasn't just a solid colour however. Decorating the front in an elegant white cursive read, "Kiss the chef." Another noteworthy detail was that he created black fingerless gloves with steel edges on the knuckles. “Sorry about that I had to make sure I looked my best for you two,”he brought his hands up to fix his hair. “Do I look good? Great! Now hit me again,”his voice almost sounded pleading as he didn’t give either of them the chance to respond to his question.

mentions: xxx |⌘| with: Kimona Kimona |⌘| location: crater

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
Eiji Nykvist
Tags:
CapRock CapRock

KcGIV5l.png

The girls seem to remain eerily still as the bullets begin to fly towards her feet, counting the shots until the disregarded firearm rendered that mostly unneeded, except for the slide not being back meaning there was potentially one or two left given the size. The bullets impacting the stone with small sparks and plumes of dust as she keeps in the same position and takes another breath as the girl rushes her a lot faster than she was expecting, leaning back barely able to get her knife up and frozen in time to stop the blade. Her unmoving arm stays in place for a few moments as she notices a large gash out of the top of her hood showing how close it came, attempting to twist her knife to lock the blade in place as her mind runs for a plan while her mouth buys her time.

Continuing on through Eiji finally responds once more "Well Occams Razor is useful, Holmesian fallacy a close second...then I suppose I should take a second guess, far too impolite for Canadian anyway so perhaps English? I hear black kitties are good luck over there so that would be quite fortunate to find a stray crossing your path, am I closer Kitten? your reasoning for your actions though seems a little too simple, perhaps it runs deeper? the most obvious would denial and an experience personal rejection having you respond with a rejection of society for your own freedom" letting loose a short nod and a slightly wry smile "A maybe more a path to seeking that which you never got? It really is a sad tale but not uncommon...I mean everyone seems to want to grasp on a purpose or responsibility otherwise you end up with a real mess...So tell me any of this getting close? I mean im hoping some of its wrong because that would make you a bit more interesting than an embodiment of daddy issues in suit"

Ok gameplan...keep them off-balance, get emotional to make mistakes, there agile and fast as their main strength so take that from them while you figure out there quirks specifics, so while internally her mind races, she ensures externally her smile remains present.

Egon turned around as Greed threw his shield at her, and took a flying diamond decorated shield to the chest, sending her flying a bit. Her armor recedes into her body, basically returning to normal. Her body was reaching its limit, and all she could use were her weapons. "Crap! My armor is gone! I gotta be careful around this guy!" She thought as she got up, feeling much weaker than before. "Gotta get some protein in me so I can keep going!" She then dug into her pocket as her arms reverted to normal, and found a small bag of beef jerky, and took out a few strips and began to eat them. "That should hold for now, my body is gonna metabolize this fast!" She could feel her strength coming back as her body processed the dried meat into protein for her muscles. "Lucky shot! But I am only just getting started!" She exclaimed as her right arm transforms into a razor-sharp blade that seemed large enough to block with.

She looked at Finn, and took a deep breath. "We gotta work together to take this fat cat down! Whadda you say we work something out on the fly, yeah?!" IG42 IG42 CapRock CapRock

Annie Toussaint and John Octane, interacting with Alita by CapRock CapRock
gustavo-lima-amanda-duarte-lana-final-1.jpg
_190710_124119_662.jpg
"She's pretty tough too huh?" thinks Annie with a bloody smirk, happy to hear Alita up after the blast. How she'd escaped the attack was a mystery, but all that mattered was beating Octane and with backup from Alita, Annie felt confident he would lose. Especially because of Alita's strong follow up, a barrage of rubble soaring through clearing smoke towards Octane, his shocked eyes bulging at the grand scale of the attack.

"DON'T THINK I'LL GO OUT THAT EASY" roars the villain, and slamming palms to ground he detonates what's below, sending him towards the sky.

"Not so fast" the builder thinks, smirk widening to sick smile as the tendril running from her right foot through the ground shifts to an improvised crescent wave of level one energy, rising from the ground below Octane, intercepting him as he flies upward, stopping his momentum.

"I got you now, son of a bitch" Annie gloats, running a high of delusional confidence, endorphins and numbing pain as Octane hangs in the air, his gaze shifting to Annie with unrelenting hatred, it was perfect. To see him so enraged yet so powerless and to see him fall into Alita's last wave of rubble, all of it was perfect. Annie wanted him to hurt and hurt he did as three rubble pieces slammed his falling body, and hit by the rock's bottom halves he slammed downward, right into the crater he'd made with the explosive escape.

Seconds pass, and nothing stirs. The dust settles and the battle is over, John lays in the crater unmoving, Alita's attack a success. One villain down many to - - -

"You stupid..... Stupid bitch..... I'm gonna......"

"Fuck it all..... I'm going to kill you..... Kill you both right now"

Octane mutters through ragged breathing, standing slow from fractures, bruises and a break, his durability and hateful will power carrying him through.

"Now" Annie thinks with a falling heart, hoping her plan would work but holding reservations, her faith in their ability to win dwindling.

"YOU FIRST" turns Octane towards Toussaint with a handful of gravel, ready to unleash another "Bat Breaker" but just before his wind up something emerges from the ground, something Annie had been building since her fall to the ground.

"Matrix digitation!" Annie yells as a massive construct rises from the ground around Octane, a host of lines ranging from L1 to L4 (White, Green, Blue and Red), each one shooting off into more lines that in turn shot of into more lines that went on to do the same, and each one cut, twisted and turned at unnatural 90 degree angles, filling the space around Octane with an impassible network of neon mesh. All told the electric forest was 20x20 meters and to push out any direction would take time, even with brute force, and that was time Octane didn't have because the next move was being built already, a 20x20 cube of L4 that would surround the forest, locking the man in place. However, the new construct would not come easy, requiring Annie's direct attention for a long period.

Last edited:
Part 2

CapRock CapRock
Within the neon matrix Octane stands unable to move more than a few inches in any direction. Many ribs were cracked, one was broken, and his body was cut and bruised, but he was not beaten. He had a plan, if the girls thought this over they'd learn soon enough from overwhelming force. He'd remain mum on the taunts this time for"The time for talk is over" and taking the lead ring from his right hand he holds it over his head, detonating the charge, clearing a swath of ground, opening space for him to work.

"Most of my comrades would've lost to such a duo, but I'm not most" explains the villain, finally respecting both Alita and Annie, looking from one to the next while swinging his backpack around to his front, opening the main section with a *zip*. Reaching into the pack, John returns with a black box and from it he pulls a single metal marble, it's length and width that of a quarter.

"My ability charges inorganic material with explosive energy as you know already, but what if I use my quirk on charged particles? What if they're charged multiple times after that?" asks the villain, smirking as Annie's stomach drops to the floor.

"Rolling"

"THUNDER!"

Screams the villain, spiking the marble off the ground, unleashing five layers of explosive charge. The first extends but twenty feet from where he stands, the second about fourty, the third a rough sixty feet, followed by the fourth and fifth with eighty and one hundred foot ranges respectively. From the ground it would appear as waves in the sea and from sky like a rock dropped in water, wiping away the net and blasting through the area. Unfocused the attack lacked direct stopping power, but that was made up for with its overwhelming force and area of effect.

A lucky twist for Annie, her ability triggers and a level two wall rises from the ground at her front. It shatters yes, but it mitigates the damage as she flies back into the dust, rattled but alive. For Alita, Annie had tried to build a Level 2 wall from across the tunnel but from where she lay, Toussaint couldn't tell if it'd come in time or if it had been in the right place to begin with. Hopefully the girl was ok.

Last edited:

Helena.jpg
Lust

As soon as the command went off, Lust scowled in disappointment and pushed the trigger. The pink bullet flew off and exploded on the cloud of bees, taking down dozens, but more came right after. She fired off shot after shot, slowly backing up as the deadly cloud closed in after the sin. A few scouts had already closed in the distance and were beginning land their attacks on the target.

“These damned things…” Lust complained, shoving off some bees from her hands and face between firing. “Couldn’t be a quirk about Flowers or Disco Music, it had to be annoying insects."

Once too many began to settle in, she shook them off one last time while groaning and complaining before turning her back and retreating, diving in behind a pile of rubble with Lust Jr. following quickly. The bees began to close in to the rubble as it went suspiciously silent. It was only when they were inches from diving in again that the Sin resurfaced.

Lust certainly didn’t look pretty. Her face and hands had begun to swell from the stings, and she had the most horrific scowl to accompany it. On her hands, she had dismissed the grenade launcher and replaced it with something even bigger: a Vulcan minigun, held on by both of her hands and pointed directly at the swarm heading her way. With a kick, the barrels began to spin and screech as they readied to fire.

“I’m done playing games, kid!” Yelled Lust. “This is the last time you mess with Lust!”

After the quick warm-up, the minigun began to fire, decimating wave after wave of the flying insects with an endless volley of pink bullets. For once, the cloud seemed to be backing, not advancing, as its numbers began to drop.

Melchior.jpg
God Particle
mentioning: Kimona Kimona 's Minori

To be completely honest, God Particle was getting sick and tired of this whole “partnered villainy” thing. He was being treated as a lowly thug, both by villains and student heroes alike, when he was much more than that. He was a threat, perhaps even the threat of that attack, and they’d better learn to respect it, or else he’d kill them all. He was heading to find his previous hostage to try and gloat some more when his sight went dark.

Although God Particle wasn’t in the best mood for being ignored before, that didn’t mean he didn’t enjoy a good game. He grinned and straightened up his body, putting his arm around Minori’s to rub his chin as he said:

“Who is it, you ask? Hmmm...” Shortly after that, God particle activated his quirk, quickly causing both him and Minori, turning them both less dense than air. Suddenly, they gained air, getting several meters off the ground within the first couple seconds and only getting farther from there. “I’m going to go on a wild guess and say you’re going to be miss dead unless you do what I say!” He finished with a cackle.

Trickshot.png
Trickshot

Interacting with: Kimona Kimona 's Frau

One more piece.

Every case, every pursuit, every filth now behind bars amounted to just that: one more piece of the puzzle. It grew more with each new fit, seemingly endless with its outer limits, as Trickshot placed their photos in his already massive wall of evidence. No one new for sure the extent of his theories; when asked, he’d just entertain them with the latest evidence without bothering to explain how it connected to the rest. But the news be damned if it didn’t make for an interesting story.

Trickshot was in a hot chase after his latest piece when he was surprised; a young boy stumbled into his way, causing them both to fall. The boy reacted quite oddly to the impact, spinning and bouncing around as if he was a 1₵ rubber ball from a vending machine. Deciding to help, the pro hero grabbed the kid and gently placed him down on the floor before getting up himself to stare down at him.

“Settle down.” Was all that he said. He glanced up the street; the missing piece had long escaped, but it wasn’t likely he’d pose danger to anyone with how scared he was. Thinking back on it, the kid did seem to be running at, or from something. He stared at him and offered a helping hand to get up, hoping for answers.

Lily.png
Greed Jr.

It must have been a miscalculation on Lily’s part. How could she have been so strong as to block her attack like that? Something related to her quirk, likely. Lily didn’t bother attacking more, and instead retreated to slowly circle around her foe as she began to babble again, breathing slowly to recover what she lost from the move. At first, it seemed like mostly nonsense, which was quite amusing… But then, she started making way too much sense for comfort. By the time Eiji had finished, Lily’s carefree demeanor had changed drastically; her eyes were bulging, her teeth were gritting and her breath became short and erratic.

“’Sad Story?’ Who are you to talk down to me like that, you worthless bastard? Go on, balloon tits, make a move! I’ll smash yer fucking head in, bitch!”

Lily would not, in fact, wait for Eiji to make a move, and instead held whatever breath she had in her and charged in. Her saber swung with reckless abandon, heading right to left diagonally down, then a low sweep, a spin into an overhead slash downwards and three thrusts, all within the span of a second. By the end of the final strike, she was already running low on breath, exposing herself as she stumbled forward to follow the attack.

Jeremy was grinding his teeth again, and he hadn't ground his teeth since he was 12. He had thought he'd ditched that old habit, but as he nervously peeked over the hole he was using as cover he couldn't be bothered to stop himself. No, he was much too busy anxiously watching the villain while stewing in a pot of nervousness. Anger at the villain still roiled in Jeremy's gut and every time one of his bees got a sting in he felt a small spark of satisfaction. But his total inability to actually affect the outcome was doing just wonders for his nerves. Jeremy wondered if she thought the bees had attacked her because he told them too. HA. Fat chance. The bees responded to her shooting some of them. Jeremy was certain had zero control, it was completely impossible. Nothing he'd ever tried had affected the bees. The bees acted on instinct and protected him because he was their home. Because the Queen was in him.

Though at this rate, and he never thought he'd think this, he might need more bees. The villain had been initially put on the back foot, driven backwards by the swarm. Couple hundred of the bees had gone down to those opening shots, but not enough to make much of a dent. But now she'd switched things up, gone for something with a higher rounds per minute. A 'mini'gun. Personally, Jeremy thought it looked too heavy to be called a mini anything. Well if the only thing Jeremy had to worry about was the minigun, it would be fine as long as it wasn't pointed at Jeremy.. What makes a bullet dangerous is that if its something with a big chunk of mass it keeps going right through. But a little bee, that bee's too small to punch through. Sure, the bullet would still crash into the bee. Rattle the little sucker around, shake it up and confuse it, but because a bee's so small it mostly just gets pushed out of the way. But you see when those bullets explode into clouds of cheap perfume so noxious it puts Jeremy's bees to sleep, well now you're just not playing fair. Unlimited ammunition on top of that was just, excuse Jeremy's crassness, bullshit cheating.

Each shot took out at least a couple dozen bees and the gun's RPM was in the thousands. The bees had all been clumped up in a cloud that sent chills down Jeremy's spine when it saw it move. The perfect target for a minigun to punch straight through. Almost a full third of what Jeremy estimated to be about 180,000 bees went down in that opening volley, and the sustained fire put down a whole lot more. The only saving grace was that the swarm had essentially been split down the middle, dividing the bees into two swarms. The bees briefly paused. But then, the pheromones reached them. Released by the few sister bees who had stung Lust upon the moment of stinging, the pheromones overpowered the bees caution and whipped them into a frenzy. As if they were two raging rivers, the final swarms flooded down and made their last charge. Jeremy could only watch in a mixture of hope and fear, because if this didn't work the paltry 20,000 bees that had remained to protect him wouldn't do much.

CapRock CapRock

b8b4546a35f2545654d927aa4d54cccad7124192r1-908-984v2_hq.jpg
Minori Fuse
Female |16 | height: 5'3 | Weight: 97 | Asexual |Current Mood: ... Eager

First year QHH Student | Hero Course |Quirk: Multi-Task

Minori giggled a little as they began to float. This was unexpected, but very fun. She had always wanted to fly. one set of hands moves to grab herself under the arms. Now, she could steer. "I don't think I have to do what you say." she grins, she was still hanging onto GP, and as if on cue as she says this a few more hands clamp onto her, some grabbing GP before propelling them towards the nearest solid surface. It seemed she intended to fly them into a wall/solid surface with DP at the front. Yay for flying limbs. Her tail was tail waving as she propelled them, and she had released GP's head as to keep a hold on him. Her arm was still around his neck though.

frau scott.jpgFrau Scott
Male |15 | First year QHH Student | Hero Course | Quirk: Bounce | Current Mood: Extreme Terror.

Frau appreciated it when he was stopped from bouncing, ad he took his moment to catch some of his breath. He took Trick's hand when he offered to help him up. "Th-Thank you." he stumbles out as he stands up a little shakily. His body was not build for running like that. He looks up at Trickshot, and is shocked, he recognized him as a hero, and, well hadn't expected to see one so soon. But this was good! yeah! now he just needed to get him back! "T-t-t-Trickshot!!" he gets out after few attempts, surprise clear in his voice. He jumbled out a bunch of words all at once, even managing to confuse himself a little as he repeated things. "Perfect........ Villains!!!... QHH!" Are a just a few of the understandable words he jumbled out. He made gestures with his hands a little as he spoke as well, they mostly consisted of pointing back the way he came. He tugged lightly on Trick's sleeve as he pointed the way, "The tunnels caved in!!" he adds, "Civilians got caught too!!" he clearly wanted Trick to come help.

Yuudai Kita (& Ludovic Cosmio)

Mentions L3n L3n

Yuudai lightly raised an eyebrow at the response he got when he kicked Uhei. That was an odd way to respond to an attack. No matter. He bounced from glowing foot to glowing foot, fists up as he shook himself out. Watching the effects of Uhei's quirk as he himself switched to Tiger. It was an interesting quirk to say the least, and Black was a good choice, after all it went good with everything. Although he couldn't say he agreed with the text. The green energy encircled him as striped green energy swirled around his body, and tiger clawed paws rolled over his fists and feet. Without responding, Yuudai decided to take up Uhei's offer, charging at him, swinging his fist at the man, following it up with another punch as her closed in.
Ludovic on the other hand groaned internally. He wasn't really a fighter. His only specialty was controlling people and messing with them. Not very helpful against real villains. But he had no choice here, It was either that or lose his social standing, which would not happen. And hey! This was his chance! If he did really awesome maybe he could get into hero course!! "Hey Stripper!!" Ludovic grins calling out to the villain, trying to use his quirk on him, "I'm glad you didn't forget me!!" He smiles, still keeping his slight distance. "Of course, unlike him, you have no idea what I can do!!" He grins, "I hear, that kind of thing would drive you craaaazy!"

Finn Mackay
Both hearing and feeling his quills scrape off the shield Finn stumbled and having already turned for his attacks saw the club coming, yelping in fear he tried to dodge following through on his stumble and turning it into a dive but still caught a glancing blow to his side that sent him tumbling in the dirt. Rolling onto his side Finn blinked away pained tears and got to his feet with a massive bruise already forming all over the right side of his chest, wheezing loudly diamond fragments fell from half a dozen different small bleeding wounds.

Withdrawing several metres while the villain threw his shield at the armoured girl Finn was too busy trying to get his breath back to take advantage of the possible opening. Watching the girl retract her armour and grab a snack before calling out to him Finn raised a hand weakly wondering what a fresh student and some random stranger could do against a hardened villain. "I..I...alright." He wheezed and coughed.

CapRock CapRock Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Eiji Nykvist
Tags:
CapRock CapRock

KcGIV5l.png

The smile remains upon the taller girls face as she begins to encircle her, not wanting to allow for another surprise like before, doing her best to stay calm with her breathing exercises in the small respite being granted as her eyes study the villain once more. By the look on her face, she really had struck the nerve and dug it in deep leaving them unfocused and vulnerable provided she could weather what was going to come next, sure it was a gamble but a calculated one that she had no intention on loosing. Though still...a few more for good measure.

"Talking down? Oh dear, don't put yourself down like that...I mean your not that short, and I'm sure you might get some curves when your older" raising her knife once more ready to block the high speed attacks the best she could, she just needed to buy a little more time for a solid opening and while the girl's blind fury was making the attacks more readable that didn't mean she could block entirely without giving away her cards.

A few of the cuts caught her just slightly in the side tearing through the fabric and leaving a thin line, block at the last moment with her unmoving blade before hopping over the sweep, however despite appearances she proved far more agile in the air than expected, twisting and redirecting herself unnaturally that pure acrobatics could not account for. The last flurry though was slightly more than she had expected with one of the three thrusts tearing through her side letting sparks fly as it grated across the metal plates hidden beneath and the final one finding its mark within her stomach.

For a second it looked as if she was going to be pierced straight through, however, Lilly would soon find it locked in place inch in unable to shift it an inch more as if it had hit an unmoving wall, Eiji taking a breath at the last moment on reflex with a wince at the injury. Bending over there is no movement for a moment before the girls free hand snaps out to grab Lilly's wrist, the other pulling the blade from her stomach, and raising her head to show the smile once more.

"Sorry Kitten, Your the one telling the story with this entire mess, could always change it around...but for now? time to put this chapter to a close."

Taking several short breaths she lets her freeze take effect on the girl, spinning around behind her with a kick up to the temple, spinning on her free leg to make cuts towards the legs, before touching again and doing a similar move to her stomach. Sure the kitten may have been faster and more agile, but doesn't mean much when you cant use it. To Lilly, there are several moments of distortion almost as Eiji appears to be teleporting around delivering several blows faster than she can see, with the force of a sledgehammer slamming down into her legs, stomach, and back, a disorientating storm intending on not letting up until she was certain the girl was down and out.

Egon sprinted over to Finn, and scooped him up. She ran as fast as she could to a piece of debris big enougn to use as cover. She took a moment to catch her breath. "I will go in and distract him, take the aggro off. You just shoot those spikes you got whenever there is an opening. Sound good! Alright! Let's go!" Egon armored up, and made a mad dash away from cover and rushed at Greed, fully focused on distracting him. Her arms then change back into claws, with intent to rip and tear. CapRock CapRock IG42 IG42

[class=note] display:none; [/class] [class=imagebox] margin:auto; width:180px; height:180px; background:url('https://i.imgur.com/iZzPnET.png') no-repeat; background-size:100%; padding:0px; border-bottom-left-radius:150px; border-bottom-right-radius:150px; border-top-left-radius:150px; border-top-right-radius:150px; [/class] [class=scrollbox] width:auto; height:350px; overflow-y:auto; padding:0px; position:relative; top:5px; [/class] [div class=imagebox][/div]
♤ seth morrison ♤
interacting w/: CapRock CapRock (alita),
Jet Jet (octane, annie)
[div class=scrollbox]

Bang.
The tang of gunpowder was preceded by an ear-scraping crack that ripped through the blackened air. Almost as quickly as it erupted into existence, it fizzled away into silence. A short, snappy, deafening "bang", just like that. John Octane was undoubtedly the first to recognize what it signaled; from the numbness in his shoulder, the persistent ringings of pestilence in his ear, to the rapidly-amassing dampness in the fabric of his jumpsuit. It was all the residue of a gunshot and the wound that would follow. This would be proven by even a mere passing glance; a bullet had burrowed its way into the evildoer's left forearm, giving life to his dull, grey uniform with a blotch of crimson.

But who, then, was the gun-toting warrior responsible for this sudden turn of events? Alas, standing amidst the rubble, in the farthest corner of John's eye, was none other than Seth, who to the trio, ignoring the lump of ranged murder he held with a leisurely looseness, appeared to be an ordinary boy with a ragged, turquoise blouse, a belt full of tricks and eyes that portrayed a cocky cunning. The walkie-talkie he clutched close to his chin with a contrasting firmness, however, dispelled the illusion that he was anything close to ordinary.
"Copy-copy, boss. I'll make this quick." He gave a sharp affirmation into his communicator before thumbing the "OFF" button and strapping it to his waist. With pupils unmoving from his target, Seth shot Alita and Annie an unwavering, borderline-condescending smirk.
"Relax. I've got this completely under control."

[/div][div class=note]Seth's dialogue color: #00FFDD[/div]

Last edited:

Helena.jpg
Lust

It quickly became apparent that there was a serious problem in Lust’s plan of mowing down the bees; being as large of a cloud as they were, they could flank her as they were shot, making even the highest rate of fire amongst her arsenal insufficient to save her from doom. The Sin’s gaze jumped from both sides, then to the hole she left at the middle, as a plan formed in her head. Finally, she turned her back towards the bees, her gun’s barrels still spinning.

“Hop on, Jun!” She told Lust Jr. “We’re going in for a ride.”

After her partner was safely secured in her back, Lust took a good breathe of his intoxicating hormones. Her gun shone a bright pink as she did it, increasing its rotation speed even further before it began to fire again. When it did, aiming at the ground, the pushback was so powerful that it lifted both villains from the ground, turning them into a human rocket that zipped right through the middle of the two flanking flows of bees.

Landing wasn’t exactly 5 stars material, however. A few more bees had managed to latch on, and Lust’s face was now barely recognizable. Her minigun had fizzled out and she replaced it with a rifle, whose trigger she struggled to fit her swollen finger onto. She paced heavily around the rubbles, the main cloud still far away from her. She knew the kid had run off somewhere in that direction, and she was determined to solve the bee issue on the source.

“Come on, kid, where are you?”
She said in a soft, but annoyed tone as she probed the vicinities. “I just want to talk…”

Melchior.jpg
God Particle
mentioning: Kimona Kimona 's Minori

God Particle was, at first, speechless to see he had ended up with someone whose quirk just so happened to make them immune to falls. As the hands piled up on him, he tried his best to struggle and resist, but it was for naught; he was pinned down, and heading towards the wall. He decided to vent his frustration the only way he knew: gloating.

“What do you even think you’re doing? Let your stinking hands off of me! You can’t toss me around like that – do you even realize who you’re dealing with, peasant? I am inevitable, I am supreme! I am God Par-“

*BAM*

And no further words were uttered.

Trickshot.png
Trickshot

Interacting with: Kimona Kimona 's Frau

Trickshot listened to all of the boy’s babbling with solemn silence. After he was done, he nodded and placed his hand on Frau’s shoulder as an attempt to settle him down. With the other hand, he reached out for the communicator in his ear, to which he said:

“224 in Queens. Somewhere east to 78th. Yes. On my way.” He then looked back to Frau and added: “Get to a hospital. We’ll take it from here.”

With those words, the hero turned around and made a run for the direction Frau pointed, not a hint of fear in his face. He checked his pockets; still plenty of ammo to use against the villains. Backup should be arriving soon as well, according to HQ. The fight itself wasn't the real problem, however. The entire situation just reeked of wrong to the trained eyes of the hero detective. What exactly is their angle with this?

Lily.png
Greed Jr.

Lily hadn’t the time to react or answer Eiji; having overused her quirk far too much for a single day, she only realized what was happening when she was already flying and spinning in the air, her belongings all dropped and laying on the ground from the final blow. She quickly attempted to roll back into a stance, but her leg failed her and she ended landing face flat on the floor.

“Why, you…” Lily glared at her, but with her skin pale and a thin streak of blood coming from her mouth, it was hardly an intimidating sight. “I’m tired of playing today, but I’ll get those knifes of yours framed on a wall someday… Right next to your head! Muahaha-“ Her cackle was shortly interrupted by a rough cough or two. “hahahahaha!”

Lily held her breath and ran away. Even limping and injured as she was, it was still hard to keep up with her movements – she swiftly put some distance between herself and the students and disappeared into the streets. On her mind, the imprint of two faces she wouldn’t forget so soon, as well as her plans for her next move upon them.

Greed.png
Greed
mentioning: IG42 IG42 's Finn, Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers 's Egon

The Sin watched as the two scurried back behind cover to lick their wounds. Instead of chasing after them, he took the opportunity to get a nice stretch in, tossing away what was left of his weaponry and stood still. Despite the cuts, he did not seem fazed, or tired. If anything, he was enjoying it the most out of all Sins.

“The heroes’ future is looking bright!” He exclaimed to the students. “Many potential toys for us to play with. It may sound that we’re an unsurmountable challenge, but please, do not give it up! Your blood and sweat is the greatest gift we could ever receive.”

When Egon advanced, Greed prepared his defense; he used his quirk to generate a 1:1 sized pure gold statue of himself, which dropped right between himself and Egon to take the blow in his stead. Regardless of what happened after, he reached out to what remained of the statue and gave it a push, causing it to topple in Egon’s direction.

image0.jpg
A figure in the shadows watched at a hero entered the scene of what used to be tunnel C, and smiled. The first thing right off to notice what the ginger haired kid caught under the rubble. Well, looks like that's where Ayumu went, completely out cold. There were villains all over the place, fighting students. Aside from the kid stuck under the rubble though, there didn't seem to be any problems over here. But that wouldn't explain the off feeling in the air. Or what was standing behind you Trickshot. Wait. Sorry. that was just Frau lingering back there. Turns out he had come back with anyhow since-well. Who knew what kids were thinking these days.

Of course. Frau couldn't be the source of your worries; not at all. That was clear. Why? Because that was Me. I was the only one here. With a dramatic step out of the shadows, i disappear. "Well Helloooo Mr. Trickshot." my small adorable face says with a smile. I had skid to a stop a yard or so from the hero, hands behind my back. "I never expected to see you here." I continue to smile, taking a few steps forward towards him, "By the way, the name's June." I grin, "I've been keeping an eye on you. Well not just you actually, all the heroes in this area." I continue, "So that doesn't really make you special. Although I do have to kill you know." I shrug. After all, Dad would get very upset if I didn't, After all, I wanted to prove myself! I then leaped backwards, creating a distance again. As this happened about 6 sharp objects, knives flew at you. Now lets see up close just how good you are. I smile, surely this should be fun. I land back, glancing down to my feet I see the ginger fuzz of that kid, I grin, this could be fun. Maybe I could use him. I kneel down, somehow easily pulling a large rock up as to drag the kid out before dropping the rock. "Hey hey, look what I got Mr, Trickshit!" I grin, "I think I just you found a nice little toy." I chuckle, pulling the unconscious kid up by the arm, "Oh!" My face lights up as I do get an idea. Suddenly in a blur, I'm in the air, with the help of my quirk I had jumped him in the air, "Who want's to play catch?!" I ask with a grin before throwing the boy at Trickshot. Honestly, he was a bit heavy since he was a bit bigger then me, so honestly I was glad I got right of the kid. Wasn't the best plan on my part. It would be more fun to see how he reacted to my encase anyhow.

CapRock CapRock

Last edited:
Annie & Octane w/ CapRock CapRock Haz. Haz.

gustavo-lima-amanda-duarte-lana-final-1.jpg
_190710_124119_662.jpg

Letting off an enraged roar, Mr. Octane clutches his right forearm, left hand covering the wound in vain as blood seeps through fingers, leaving a splotch pattern of black clots behind him as he walked two steps towards Seth, yell stifled with the gritting of teeth staring dead into the student's eyes. Pain was mental, he could regain composure despite it, but even with that thought his eyes bulged still, high blood pressure doing the wound no favors as a fresh flow pours. Perhaps an artery had been nicked, whatever the case, things were looking bad and the villain knew it. He had to make a move, he'd go out violently if at all, and the enemy looked tired too. All John needed was a few hits here or there and he'd come out the victor. The chances were slimming with the second but momma didn't raise a bitch.

"You've got it handled huh? Coward with a gun, you'll die last and watch them go slowly you smarmy bastard. Wannabe hero, just wait and we'll see how well you handle me." he curses, panting through the pain, still grilling Seth with determined rage playing across his face.

I other news as Octane rages at Seth Annie gathers herself, and looking across the field to the newcomer she bites tongue at his attitude. Flippancy wasn't appreciated but then again this was a battlefield, not a hangout. He could be cocky as all hell so long as he could handle himself.

"Guess we'll see about that" she manages, shouting at Seth from the opposite side of the villain, causing him to snap his neck in her direction.

"Coward wall building bitch! You go first!" John yells, and with another scream he opens his assault. Bending over at the waist he rakes his good arm across the ground in an inverted windup, detonating the floor as he meets it, sending a shower of shrapnel at Annie, then towards Seth and then towards Alita, repeating the move over and over again, even including his damaged arm to his own chagrin, populating the field with ample smoke and a shower of particle projectiles that would hit with skin piercing power (much less than a bullet though).

The attack was desperate, lacking the focused punch of what he'd done before. The battle was clearly taking a toll and to stop the shrapnel even the reeling Toussaint could protect herself with a green L2 wall, raised from a left leg tendril as her other three limbs channeled as well, forming a circle around the field where a neon green L2 dome built to the sky. Within a couple seconds it was head high, two more and it was doubled and so on until encapsulating an area around the four, stopping John's wide AOE attack from hitting nearby students and civilians. Furthermore, as needed Annie could go between her barrier and the outside, and Seth and/or Alita could traverse it as well, giving them opportunity for retreat if needed.

All the while, Octane carried on, firing away like a mad dog without strategy or thought, emptying his rage into the pulverized ground, sending more and more towards the students, managing to crack but not break Annie's L2 barrier. Had she been of full faculty it would've held complete, but the girl was weak. As far as the other two Annie wanted to help but because of the smoke she couldn't cover for them. She hoped silently for their safety, if not only for their lives but for strategy. If they could stay up and keep Octane suppressed, Annie was confident she could lock up the enemy once and for all.

On the villainous side, Octane would not give in, +1 for uncompromising psychopaths! No chance he'd back down against a stable of rookies. If he did he'd be no better than the mooks on surface level. He had to continue, his plan would work. The unfocused attacks would weaken and then he would be able to get close, and even with dwindling ammunition he'd be able to finish things there, all he had to do was....

"WHAT?" John thinks, breaking the destructive trance as something odd and completely ridiculous happens.... His shrapnel was turning into.... Butterflies? Centered around the new kid they flew, peaceful as could be. Was it blood loss? A matter bending quirk? Illusions? A brain annurism? What gave? Octane didn't know but he continued on for a time, he couldnt give up even if he lost his life. There was no chance a petty hallucination would stop him he'd carry on....

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" John doubles down, now hit by Seth's follow up, a piercing flash burning through the tunnel and into Octane's eyes, causing him to cease the attack. His only option to turn away he twists from the light, facing the bloodied Toussaint, her four tendrils working through the ground, working on something big.

Last edited:
John "Mufuckin" Osterman

Pair Antique Candlesticks Brass Candle Holders Push Bronze Indian Vintage Cast.jpeg-1.jpg

Shuffles

677aaf228f2008d60734235527026063.jpg

Grappling through the streets John Osterman continued his work, finishing his 19th evacuation. He'd been at it for a while and all told he'd done well, applying some basic first aid and moving people from the rubble while others handled combat. It seemed logical to Osterman, to focus on rescue first, fighting was only necessary if it meant saving lives and if others could handle the fight then the saving was left to him, especially with his strength and mobility. That was the boy's take on it anyways, some would call it soft but dirty work was needed work, and John would do it well, carrying the 20th wounded civilian down the block to a restaurant where good samaritans looked after those pulled from the debris, tending wounds until EMS arrived.

On his way back to the battle field, Osterman looked around the block, sending that all wasn't as it seemed. He'd seen some sketchy folk come out of an alley before and....

"Hey bucket head!" comes a voice from directly below John, startling him well and good, giving him some control issues with his grapple that send him into a building's side with a dull metal *Thud*.

"Kahahahahahahahaha"

"Akakakakaka"

"Sir... Have you had anything to drink this evening?" comes a pair of drawn out, quite ridiculous laughs followed by a deadpan imitation of a police officer, all from a bandaged man wearing a Hawaiian shirt, cargo shorts and sunglasses standing on the ground underneath John.

"No I'm completely sober! I'M NOT EVEN TWENTY ONE!" the naive boy yells, echoing electronic voice bouncing between alley walls and down towards the man who stands with hands to hips, silent for a moment.

"You killed the joke, moron!" he opens, highly animated with waving arms before shifting back to a dead serious manner.

"For that.... I cannot forgive you boy.... For this you will be punished" carries bandage man in a low growl.

"Who.... Who are you?" questions John, heart jumping with fear.

"Don't tell me this is... This is a real villain" he thinks, blood running cold.

"Who me!" replies bandage man, turning to look behind him as if John could be talking to another.

"Oh yeah me, I'm...."

*Literal drumroll noises and air drums*

"Shuffles! I recently escaped a max security joint. I was innocent of all charges" bandage begins, hand to heart with tear-eyes.

"But prison hardened me into a killer!" he waxes poetic, hands outstretched.

"I must..."

"I must..."

"Get paid by the sins! My camgirl can't donate to herself now can she!!!?" roars the villain with sick excitement, mouth curving into a smile through the fabric of his second skin and extending arms he fires bandages like tendrils from the hands, attempting to get a hold of the cybernetic teenager. Alas, the boy is able to escape the initial blow, grappling across the street to a brownstone townhouse and looking down on Shuffles John takes a moment to speak.

"Why... Wait a second just let me go I'm rescuing people! Not even fighting. Why target me?"

"I told you!" answers Shuffles like a dejected toddler.

"Weren't you listening?" he asks rhetoric, and using linen like Spiderman with silk, John's enemy wraps around a light pole and pulls in, firing himself up at the frozen student. John sees the move but like a deer in headlights he remains in place, blocking with his arms but not dodging the strike, and taking much of the blow he falls from the wall's side and down on top of a dumpster with a thud. Built like a brick, John was hardly damaged, but it wasn't the best way to start a fight.

Last edited:
Kazami Yuuji.jpg
Name: Dime Osiris Quirk: Shadow Forge
Interacting: Shuffles and John ( Jet Jet )

Dime was following his normal routine. He got out of bed at 8:55 an-- wait... 8:55? Shit. His routine was immediately dispatched as he raced to throw on his uniform and get into anything similar to a "morning mood" after missing his alarm. After digging through the few things left in his drawers, he finally strapped his shoulder holster on and stashed away the model .44 revolver he had received from his father as his final Christmas present that gave him the aura of a disgruntled sixties detective following a cold case. As he burst out of the door to his room, the apartment his mother rented out yielded no happy reaction from Dime. His mother sat on the couch staring at the TV; her eyes vacant and uncaring. This put a stop to Dime's frantic pace as he walked to the door at a snail's pace, head hung in an effort to not garner attention. She didn't care that he woke up late, she won't care if he arrived late.

Dime made his way down the decrepit steps of an all-but-forgotten apartment complex in the corner of nobody-gives-a-fuck New York and into the street below. It was sprinkled with younger kids who would grow to become drug dealers, thugs, and societal rejects like their parents looking to make a quick buck or playing basketball. Dime was different. He had plans. His family hadn't always lived like this, but after his father died his mother began drawing unemployment on the federal dime as nothing more than a leech on society; for this, and many other things, he hated her. Arriving at the bus-stop he viewed the crumpled and torn schedule loosely crucified to the wall of the hard plastic cubicle with a few thumbtacks to see that the buses were coming along about as well as his excuses: none for a while. A heavy sigh drew from his lungs and pervaded the air with discontent as Dime fished for his earphones from his pocket and stuffed them into his ears. He was normally sociable, but this was gonna be a long walk.

A FEW HOURS LATER...

Dime had walked quite a ways through the streets of New York without much bother. The people seemed to be abnormally riled up about something, but he was on a mission and had no time to spare on trivial things like how random people were acting. This was exactly the mindset present when Dime maneuvered past a police barricade. Probably an accident or something. He didn't have the time to wait and his impatient feet brought him around the commotion and into a nearby alleyway. It was an old, maze-like one plastered with forty year old bricks and the smell of lowlifes that proceeded for quite some time. For a while Dime was worried he was getting himself lost, but at last a street was visible on the other side. Suddenly, through the blasting music flooding in his ears, Dime heard shouting followed by a metallic thud and the body of a student crashing down from the roof, bouncing off a dumpster, and landing at his feet.

Shock fought its way across Dime's confident, disinterested face as he plucked an earphone from his left ear; his mind crossing the attractive melody with a sword of concern cutting its way through the composure he had found. The shock, however, was quickly replaced with annoyance as he was now blocking him from stepping out of the alley "Do
you mind?" His voice flared up with disapproval as he stared down with an irritated glaze over his eyes. This kid was clearly a hero of some kind and he doubted a fall like that would amount to much damage from experience. All of this was quickly swatted away as a silhouette from the roof shot across a plane of light in the alley. Something was on top of the building and Dime looked up to a see a man wrapped in bandages and a floral shirt straight out of the seventies. He was taken aback but quickly put two and two together. "You okay down there?" Dime muttered as he removed his second earphone and leaned down to turn the teen over before glancing back at the man on the roof "Is this the part where you tell me that you like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain?"

Dime Joins the Battle.png

Last edited:

Trickshot.png
Trickshot

Interacting with: Kimona Kimona 's Villain

After reaching the crater, Trickshot couldn’t believe his very eyes; he glared as he saw the bulk of the legendary Deadly Sins, all reunited in the same public place for the first time in years. He seemed at the edge of his nerves as he noticed that, clenching at his baseball bat with some nervers popping out of his hand, when a lesser villain began a speech of sorts. Needless to say, the hero didn’t seem impressed. He put the baseball back in his pocket and picked up his needles.

When the villain began his attack, Trickshot began retreating; he jumped in complex acrobatics to escape the sharp objects, with some of them grazing through his clothes and opening shallow gashes. Still not a word towards him. After that, came the boy. The hero picked up his ball net and fired it at Ayumu, catching him safely before he could hit something. He only able to perform that, of course, because by then his hands were already free.

“You are on the way.” Trickshot replied to his opponent, calm, but firm. “Yield, or die.”

While he was dodging the first wave of attacks, the hero was preparing an attack of his own; his needles had been tossed upwards and way, building up speed and heat as they made an arc behind and above him; by the time Trickshot had finished talking, they were already heading for the target, zooming and whistling as deadly spikes of flame to rain down on their foes.

Alita 2.png

Alita Lawrence
mentioning: Jet Jet 's Octane, Annie Haz. Haz. 's Seth

Alita remained crouched behind the pile of concrete for some time, trying to catch her breath. Okay, breathe and think. Those shouts and curses had to mean that she hit something of Jackhammer, but not enough to take the bad man down. Hopefully, though, he was hurt enough that she could spring back up and intimidate him into surrendering – that was a Princess Purple special, the way she defeated some of her toughest foes, from Moonlight Massacre to Peril Plunger. She got back up and prepared a pose to look good on the shot, opening to mouth to speak when she was interrupted:

ROLLING THUNDER!

Alita’s eyes widened and she resorted to her first instinct, which was to run away as fast as possible; sadly she wouldn’t get a single step in before it triggered. Her leg cramped up and turned stiff, tripping her back on the floor. Facing imminent doom, the QHH student closed her eyes and awaited for her imminent doom.

But it wasn’t her time yet. Just in the nick of time, Annie’s barrier protected her from the attack. Shortly after, a charming boy in sharp clothes made his way into the fight, looking badass, shooting the villain and assuring he had anything under control; Alita couldn’t help but stare at him with a gleam in her eyes as he made his entrance. This was the boost in confidence she needed to drag herself up and keep on fighting.

Octane, of course, wasn’t over yet. He was screaming more than ever and applying dirty tactics, tossing a bunch of shrapnel at his foes. Instead of repelling it as usual Alita simply protected her face with her arms and stood through it. Her eyes were watering from the pain of the cramps and the hit, but she didn’t seem quite ready to give up just yet; she had at least one more good repel in her.

While Seth distracted Octane, the young hero in the making began a slow and difficult to the side of the fight, looking for something she had lost a while back, her staff. Alita picked it up and stared longingly at it for a second before getting into position as well as she could with her level of exhaustion.

“Annie, get me an opening!” She yelled at her friend. “Let’s see if he catches this!”

Alita then readied her staff, let go off it to fire it away and…

Missed?

Through a clumsy mistake on the aiming of her hand, the staff was propelled upwards instead of forward. It spun wildly into the air, disappearing from view as it gained height and ever so slowly made its way forward, with the girl having little option other than stare embarrassedly. Where would it land? It did look like it’d be inside their little arena, but it was impossible to figure out where.

[/row]

Last edited:
Character: Gray

Mention: Kimona Kimona Zamasu Zamasu

Gray punches his fists together and nods at Ruby.

"Number six hero huh? Well nice to meet ya!"

He stares as Ruby drinks the coffee then looks at Sloth.

"What's the plan? To deal with them? My quirk gives me great defence, but not sure if it could handle the big guys strength."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back