• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High: The Revival! (Boku no Hero RP) (currently closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Annie Toussaint / John Octane

Raging about the sound of battle hid John Octane's grim laugh, one accompanied by a sick visage of victory that bloomed with the attack's apparent success. "A perfect strikeout" he exhales with a jutting arm, index and middle extending from his fist. "Game set, and game match" adds John, raising hand to sky and then down like an axe, punctuating the "fight", as if it'd been one to begin with. It'd taken under ten seconds for the girl to lose the battle. To call it a fight would be disrespectful. It'd been a slaughter, but it had been a fast one at least. "Should've chose a different path girl" spits the man, conceited.

"The life of a hero is not meant for one so weak" he continues, turning from Annie, ready to move on to the next victim, but something stops him halfway. "What?" he asks incredulous, for through the rising smoke and falling haze the vague glow of Annie's blue shield edges through. What this meant for octane.... He didn't understand.... It was impossible for a student to withstand his attack... How could it be?

"Game set, and game match" echoes the girl as the dust falls away, revealing her tattered form hunkered behind a remnant of the shield. A section from the original covering her immediate front while the rest of the dome had faltered. The difference being reinforcement, for through the small section ran lines of red L4 meshed like steel through concrete, the origin point the palm of her left hand. Meanwhile, her two feet and right hand remained planted on the ground, and they hadn't been idle.

"You impudent little bitch!"

"You impudent big dumb bitch"

"That was just the first inning! You've seen nothing yet" rages the man, reaching into his vest for more ammunition.

"Ive seen enough you explosive moron" replies Annie, confidence rising with the coalescing of her constructs under the ground. She could do this, her fear was there but it was mixed with instinct and resolve. If she was going to die... No, when she did die, she would go out with a bang. She'd take the fight to this bastard even if it meant flaming out and perishing. Toussaint knew she wasn't much of a fighter but that didn't mean she couldn't go out like one.

"Can't stand? The fear crushing you, girl?"

"Not fear" comes the coy reply as a gigantic construct rises from the ground, one of great detail and size, a green level two neon dragon head emerging from the earth, snout to the sky, it's Jaws collapsing around Octane, trapping him inside like a fly in a venus trap.

"Pointless" he yells, flinging fresh explosives at the bottom jaw, trying to bust through only to impact a secondary layer of white level one, freshly sprung just in time to intercept the blasts, protecting the neon beast and filling the inside of the construct with choking smoke in an ironic twist.

A gutteral yell on her lips the girl stands from the ground exerting maximum effort through her left leg and it's attached corde, finishing the sphere of blue level three that would surround the dragon head, further trapping Octane, only thing needed was a little more time and the fight would be hers to lose.

"Well played girl but this is far from over"
chokes the villain from within, flinging more explosives at the dragon only to be blocked by more quick build level one walls, filling the interior of the dragon's head with more smoke and debris, and the exchange didn't end there. With every few seconds Octane threw more explosives and with each one Annie spawned interceptors, saving her dragon trap, and for the first time the girl felt assurance that winning was possible.

"Of all the enemies I chose... I had to pick the most annoying among you, just my luck" chokes the villain through the smoke as he lowers his arms to his hips, bending over and caughing towards the ground.

"Tired already? I thought that was just the first inning?" taunts the girl with a smirk, voice shaking with adrenaline as her final build came together with the rise of two blue sphere halves meeting above the dragon's snout, trapping the contained villain within not only one, but two constructs.

Taxed, Annie bends over, and then falls to a knee from exertion. She'd done more in a few moments then ever before and was fried. Despite her abilities not being physical they still took a toll, and beyond that the original explosion had rattled her already. To make matters worse her adrenaline hurt as much as it helped, Annie didn't know how to channel such a thing. In such a state any continuation would be a serious problem but with two layers of strong constructs it would be enough to win, it had to be.

"Tired after the first you said... Funny because I'm still in my warm ups" spits Octane from within his prison, popping the metal rings from his wrists, holding them out on display for the girl to see.

"The denser the material, the greater the explosion. My quirk turns static inorganic molecules into radically charged particals. The more molecules, the more is converted, and that means - -

"More power" finishes Annie, sinking.

"Astute of you, and yes, more power. So far I've been using rocks. Dense yes, but nothing close to these" he continues, tossing then catching the weighty metal object before finishing his monologue.

"Lead is one of the most compact metals on earth girl, doubling the mass of the rocks I've been using. When I said your display was pointless I meant it literally. You should've listened and played dead.... THREE TWO CLOSER, PERFECT PITCH, GAME WINNER" yells the villain, winding up and unleashing the lead ring. In response, Annie brings up a level one wall on the interior of her builds as she'd done before to protect the dragon's maw, and the wall does indeed intercept the attack, but what it cannot stop is the explosion that follows, one that punches a hole straight through the level one wall, the level two dragon and the level three orb. Not satisfied the shockwave continues towards Annie who can do little but raise another level one wall to defend herself.

As expected the counter fails, the wall shatters like a toothpick and Annie is hit by the wave of charged air, flying back through the collapsed tunnel and into a wall. Rigid at first she stands with her back against the tunnel, but such a stance is just show and within a few seconds she slides down to her knees, falling forward into the dirt.

Alive but in a Haze Toussaint puts hands to the ground, struggling against gravity with what little strength remains, trying to stand and face her opponent, but what troubles the girl most, more than the pain of potential fractures and cuts, more than the ringing of her ears, more than the panic in her heart, is the echoing laughter of a closing Octane.

Last edited:
Egon was walking down the street in Queens, on her way to a pet store that sold insects for feeding animals like Chameleons. But during her walk, she felt what appeared to be an earthquake, followed by the large crashing and thundering lf the asphalt and concrete collapsing to the underground. After some time running to the source, she found it. A massive crater that would probably make the meteor that killed the dinos laugh hard, and she heard yelling and fighting in there.

"Aw, c'mon! Can't things happen when I am not doing something!" she exclaimed as she jumped in. The landing was… Rough, so to speak, but she was just fine. She saw many people fighting each other, but she saw Finn and Greed fighting. Next thing she knew, she saw Greed throw a shield at him, with spikes then erupting out of it. She armors up using her quirk, and tackles Finn to the ground.

"That was close! You gotta be more careful. Whoever this Alladin wannabe is, he ain't messing around." She said as she got up, and helped Finn up. "Let's work together to bring him down, alright? Maybe then I can get back to my errands." she looked at Greed, and cracked her neck. CapRock CapRock IG42 IG42

x.png

UHEI (UNIFORM) - TAGS: Kimona Kimona (Yuudai & Ludovic) - LOCATION: Side of Crater..?
Uhei was decked out in a fancy suit as he sat on a boulder near one of the sides of the crater. The male had a smug smirk draped across his face as he looked over the students. He mentally begged someone to come fight him. The only reason why he wanted to come today besides making sure his friends were okay was to find cute people to beat him up, or even for him to beat up. He had to constantly remind himself that these people were too young for him, but there wasn’t anything wrong if he let them rough him up right..? He could practically feel it now! The rush of the battle, the blood in his mouth. That look that young heros had.. Thrilling wasn’t it? His eyes danced around him as he tried to find someone to entertain him. He licked his lips in anticipation as his gaze lingered a little too long on all the potential sparring matches he had. How could he decide which one to taste? He was sitting in a buffet full of delicious dishes, all of them so unique.. all of them so tasty. Till two little bunnies decided to chose him. Gosh how lucky he was! He didn’t need to choose! Thrilling oh so thrilling! He slid off the boulder with a smug smile as he harshly extended his arms outward. “Hello darlings! If you guys take another step forward I’m afraid we’ll have to tango,”he stated dramatically as he brought his arms back to him to hug his elbows. “Are you two excited? Afraid?”he asked as he wondered what that felt like. He wanted these two to show him their strength. Uhei didn’t want to be able to walk afterwards. God yes that’d be the greatest pleasure. He brought a finger to his lips as he smiled at his challengers. “So what will it be? You boys want a taste?”

Sloth
Interacting: Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Zamasu Zamasu

Sloth was getting ready to attack this kid again when he hears someone call out his name. Aw shit. He considered moving out if the way, but he obviously didn't have enough time. so instead the tired hulking man tries to catch Mitch, planting his feet as he attempts to not go flying with the male. He ended up being Pushed back in the concrete as the man met him, his feet digging through the concrete before he got pushed back onto the ground with Mitch after having slowed him down considerably. He lay on the ground, mildly regretting his actions, and mildly wanting to go back to bed as before.

Yuudai Kita & Ludovic Cosmio
Interacting with: L3n L3n

Yuudai almost smiled, except he doesn't smile. He ditched his red coat, not wanting it to get ruined, before he put up his fists, activating his quirk again. Green energy twisted around body, lighting up the general area before it enclosed around legs, forming what seemed to be a pair of larger and longer legs along with a large tail. He had activated kangaroo. He darted at Uhei with his new enhanced speed, and attempted to (spinning) roundhouse kick him, using the glowing til as balance. Ludovic, to say the least, was displeased. Yuudai was no longer listening to him, and he was not a very good fighter! And yet here he was supposed to take on an actual villain now?? He wasn't even in the hero course! Yuudai was still n the dark about his opponent, but the opposite was the same, so he was proceeding with caution.

Ruby Yang Maynard

Mitch is down on the ground after he was caught rather rough by Sloth. He gets up, burns all over his body and his stomach completely empty. "Damn it!" He cursed. Ruby went up to the boy who was fighting Sloth and ask "Hey kid, you need some help? What's your name?"

Kimona Kimona Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker

Kimona Kimona Zamasu Zamasu

Gray looks at Mitch and nods.
"Uh yeah he's quite tough, and names Gray, who might you be and what exactly is your quirk?"

He looks at Sloth.

"Hope it's enough to put this guy to bed."

Sloth
Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Zamasu Zamasu

Sloth stood back up and sighs, Great. Now there was a hero here. He looked over at Mitch, before looking back at the coffee in his hand, which most could be sure wasn't there a moment ago. He always had a way with squirreling away caffeine. helped keep him alert. He then looked over at Mitch. It wasn't a food but..... It would be.. something? so he offered it to the man, "If it can't help I'm happy to keep it." he states in his usual flat voice.

Ruby Yang Maynard

"Nice to meet ya Gray. Name's Ruby Yang Maynard, number six in the hero ranking and seven-time undefeated champion of the Japan Women's Wrestling League. Wish I can talk about my Quirk but you'll find out once I'm in action. For now..." Ruby looked back at the two sins. Mitch gets up and was offered coffee from Sloth. "Thanks." He says "I needed something in my stomach." He takes the coffee and drinks it whole. "Well now, its a two versus two fight then." He says "Hey Sloth, do the honors..."

Kimona Kimona Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker

Last edited:
Finn Mackay
Bracing himself when spikes popped out of the shield Finn braced himself for the attack and snapped off a shot at the villain's leg once he threw his defence away hoping to pin him in place. Moving to dodge the spinning shield Finn was caught off guard by the sudden flash and barely saw the spikes take flight before he squeezed his dazzled eyes shut on instinct bracing to get turned into a pincushion front as well as back.

Instead Finn found himself lying on the ground with someone lying on top of him, instinctively he pushed them off out of concern for having stuck them then remembered that they'd probably gotten spiked anyway. Rubbing frantically at his eyes he blinked up at his saviour until the blur resolved into a person covered from head to toe in some sort of exoskeleton that hid them well enough that he couldn't even tell they were a girl until she spoke. "T-thanks. Let's do it!"

CapRock CapRock Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

kVQRldv.jpg

Meri Abouelkassem - INTERACTED: Kimona Kimona , (Basie) - LOCATION: Was Tunnel C

Meri looked down at the male who was impressively playing his role. It was actually really convincing and the tears got her heart rate up. She looked down at him nervously as she tried to convince her brain that the male was just pretending to be hurt underneath the rubble. The guy seemed so dedicated he even broke his glasses. She gave him a hesitant nod, “Okay I’ll um.. see what I can do..” Meri and her clones had strong and sturdy legs and that’s what most of them took advantage of in combat. Her arms? Not so much. It took all of her strength to get him out of there, and her arms were shaking the entire time she picked up big pieces of rubble. “Glad I got here when I did or you would’ve..”she spoke quietly as she got lost in thought as she looked at the water that was slowly pooling around the male. Would he really of drowned? Would he risk that for a test?

Before Meri could help up the male the ground began to shake. Without thinking she got on top of the strangers body to protect the “citizen” from falling deprise from the top of the tunnel. What was going on? Was this part of the test? She wrapped her arms around the males head to make sure nothing could crush it. Meri only opened her eyes when the crashing stopped and she noticed the ceiling was gone. A heavy rock had hit her back during the entire event and she could have sworn she heard a crack but she had to make sure that the guy was okay. She slowly let go of him and got up which hurt like hell thanks to her spine. Before she could ask him if he was alright Meri heard a voice off in the distance. It was Clueless. With a nod to the “citizen” and a muttered apology she made her way to her sister. Or well.. clone.

Greed Jr.

Attention! The following is not meant to be known by any characters just yet, instead serving the purpose of explaining a key plot point to anyone interested. Read at your own discretion.

“Hey! Wake up!”

A few moments after the exciting fight against Seth, a sore but ambulatory Black Lily squatted facing the slumbering bodies of Padlock and Skeleton Key. Behind her, the elevator’s control panel had been exposed and linked to a hacking platform, which was commanding it to descend. The girl herself had replaced her missing pistol from one she took from Padlock’s pocket and her black top hat for Seth’s, yet she seemed mostly annoyed with the situation.

“Wake up, you lousy slackers!” She insisted. She pointed the gun near their ears and fired.

BANG!

The noise woke up both of the thugs, who slowly recomposed themselves and took in the changes in environment. After sitting back up, Skeleton Key asked:

“Where’s that boy? He was fast.”

“Tell me about it.” Lily complained, massaging her back. “But that’s all in the past. Upsy daisy you two! We have a job to finish.”

The elevator kept descending as they got back up. It did not stop at the tunnel level. Instead, it kept going down, reaching levels not even available in the command buttons without an usually high clearance within QHH staff. Lily’s eyes gleamed and she hopped on her feet as the doors finally slid opening, revealing the secret hidden deep beneath the school:

The server room.

The figure clad on (mostly) black happily skid across the area, a large, dimly-lit and dry corridor of metal scaffolding, surrounded in all of its sides by a cacophony of wires, connectors, coolers and motherboards, as if she and her goons were intruding the insides of a giant machine.

“There it is, boys!” Lily exclaimed. Near the end, the corridor branched to the side, with the forward end stopping abruptly at a sealed wall with a 5-inch steel door. “Do your thing, if you may.”

Thanks to Skeleton key’s quirk, the door was barely a setback. Behind it, they found the main tower CPU, as well as an interface and several entry points.

“Would you look at that!” She added. “This is the stuff. Data from every single student and staff, facilities, schedules, security shifts… All of the juicy bits.”

“So, are we exploding it?” Asked Skeleton Key.

“Of course not, you dolt!” Lily replied. She searched her coat and got herself two small black devices. One of them inserted into the USB port for a brief moment, and the other was positioned at the back side of the CPU tower, sticking magnetically to the frame. “We’re bugging it. We’ll have access to everything they have, and they won’t know a thing about it! It’s so lovely.” She added with a giggle.

“Can we go now?” Asked Padlock as he closed off the door behind them. Thanks to his quirk, their intrusion wouldn’t leave any signs of breaking and entering. Sadly for him, it seemed like curiosity was killing the cat that day.

“Why the hurry, my chap?” She asked, staring intrigued to the branch of the corridor. It was an abandoned section of the room, which had an ancient, rusted manhole right at the middle of it that led even further down to unknown areas. She formed a grin as something clicked in her mind. “We have one more job to do before we leave.”

And down the rabbit hole they went.

Greed.png
Greed
Interacting with: IG42 IG42 's Finn Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers 's Egon

When the hero student at Greed’s feet, he shifted his leg just enough so it’d graze it, pinning him to the concrete through a hole in the fabric of his pants. He stared amused at the two as they scrambled to defend from his move.

“Well, well, well. Would you look at that. The heroes are spreading like a pest.” He said. Looking down at his leg, he carefully took a hold of the spike, fingers touching around the barbs, and lifted it to his face level to examine it. “And they’ve left me a kind little gift. How considerate!”

Greed examined the spike like an antique, looking at it from all angles, giving it a flick of his finger, smelling it, even getting a (again, careful) lick in. Once the assimilation was done, he smiled, then casually tossed the spike back at the two heroes. While he did that, he used his quirk to create a small swarm of copies of said spike, several feet above his two foes. They made a straight way down, heading to hit them from above with thin whistling sound.

B.png
B Storm
Mentioning: Kimona Kimona 's Ludovic, Minori and Yuudai L3n L3n 's Uhei Karcen Karcen 's Katja

Once B realized what was going on, he froze in place, not daring to move a single muscle and piss off the boy with the hostage. He resorted only to cursing under his breath and glancing around, looking for any sort of aid or hope of redemption while he gloated. While he did see something, it was hard to tell whether it would be good or bad.

“What is this supposed to mean?” God Particle asked, noticing Uhei and Yuudai beginning to fight. “Stop this at once! You’re ruining my moment!”

God Particle then tossed his knife at Yuudai, increasing its weight to 200 pounds as it left his fingers. He was already getting another one from his pocket when he was tackled by a desperate B, dropping to the floor and letting go of his hostage. Hero and villain rolled on the floor, clumsily trying to gain dominance and trade blows as they did it. Over the struggle, B shouted:

“Someone grab Katja now!”

Alita 2.png
Alita Lawrence
mentioning: Jet Jet 's Annie, Octane

Alita’s first reaction to the crumbling rocks was of excitement. Had the unstable tunnel been triggered? What sort of amazing quirk – or quirk combination – could have caused all this amazing power? This seemed just like the sort of climax to precede the final section of a fight. Through the help of her quirk, she kept all debris away from herself to make sure she’d be able to take part in such an important act.

As she soon found out, however, their adventure for that day had all but just began.

Sure, things weren’t as clean as she’d expected from what she knew of hero stories; there was blood here and there, people in danger and friends hurt, and her legs were shaky from the sheer thought of what would happen if she were to slip. However, she could not hesitate at a time like this! These were the sins after all, the biggest baddies NY had to offer. It was her class’ finest hour, and she’d be damned if she wasn’t born for this very day.

Despite that, Alita spent the first few moments of the fight saving hostages. Through the use of her staff and a little finessing, she could get some rather big rocks out of the way without much trouble, allowing her to quickly guide many into safety.

“Get somewhere safe! I promise we’ll get this under control.” She added with a big, bright smile.

Alita couldn’t actually force them to retreat, however, or even stick around to see if they would do what she told them; she had to make haste to the next target. Could she perhaps try fighting a villain now? But who? Before she could answer any of those questions, however, something caught her eyes. It was the greatest, most beautiful dragon she had ever seen, a mythical beast made of neon swallowing a villain whole. What sort of hero could be doing that? Could it be… Annie! Alita watched in awe as she taught that villain a lesson… Or at least, tried to.

The next events unfolded too quickly for her to step in and help; the villain’s powerful explosions overtook his neon prison and hit Annie directly, leaving her backed to the wall and looking seriously injured. The villain seemed amused by her suffering, laughing satisfied as he closed in on her. It was a scene that much reminded her of page 12, issue 106, when Lizardhead had Princess Purple wounded and backed against a wall with his unsurmountable lizard powers. Knowing exactly how to proceed from there, Alita’s eyes glared with passion as she readied her staff and swung it like a golf club at the nearest rock, all the while shouting:

“You there, scumbag! I’m here to end your crappy cliffhanger! Leave the girl alone!”

When Alita’s staff was about to connect with the rock, it activated her quirk on it, causing it to launch at remarkable speeds towards the enemy. The hit likely wouldn’t do much to that monster of a man, but hopefully it’d get him angry enough to buy Annie some time to recover before the two of them could mount an attack on him. As for handling his explosions, the girl had a plan. Hardly a good plan at that, but she could still give it a try.

Brock.png
Brock Payne

Interacting with: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse 's Korin

After being tossed to the floor, Brock got back up and wiped the blood from his chin with a smirk. Some sort of telekinesis quirk, and on such a rowdy one too… He’d have some fun with this one, for sure.
“Those are some big damn words for such a dead girl. You’re looking like you’re having a good time here. That’s not how things are supposed to work today. There’s only so much fun to be had, and I want to have all of it.”
Brock took his hands out of his pockets: they had a bunch of razor blades on it. He tossed four of them away, seemingly at anywhere except for Korin herself. His left eye turned yellow, and every one of the razors suddenly curved on the air. They had reset their trajectories, and they all now headed to hit the girl.

Basie Cosmio
Mentioned: L3n L3n

Basie quickly crawled out from under the rubble as she lifted it. His outfit was totally ruined. He, if he was more confident, would of liked to have a few words with what ever dumb-ass was filling this place with water. Did they really think nothing of the civilians that they could be harming? Irresponsible. Completely irresponsible. He was about ready to stand up when the ground shook. This, was not supposed to be happening. To his surprise she actually protected him as the ceiling fell. He would made sure to mention that as well. So far he thought she should get high marks- that's not he point right now. He had to focus. Something had disturbed the test. Before he could even ask if Meri was all right, (her worried thought, well, worried him.) she ran off. It would be better if she checked on her sister-clone anyhow. Basie brushed what dust he could off his suit, although sadly nothing could be done about the mud covering his front for now, or his wet socks. He looked around, pulling a spare unbroken pair of glasses out of one of his pockets, putting them on. He could see much better now. It would be best if he reconvened with his brothers for now or maybe just got out of here. The disorderly thoughts around him not only worried him, but made the situation clear.

After the villain had been knocked to the floor, he got up wiping the blood from his mouth.
He spoke to Korin about how he was supposed to have all the fun. The intention had been to give him suffering, not fun.
So it seemed like she just had to really ruin his day. Perhaps after getting bodied he'd be less pleased.
Just after he got up he threw four razors which changed in trajectory heading towards Korin.
"Really, a bunch of razors? Get lost!" Korin said.
The razors suddenly stopping midair. Telekinesis had it's own perks.
If he had some similar quirk then this might be interesting.
"You weren't really prepared for this were you?" Korin taunted.
She launched the blades back at him while running towards him. She kept manuevering the blades in different directions to make his ability to dodge it more difficult.
CapRock CapRock

Annie Toussaint & John Octane, interacting with CapRock CapRock

gustavo-lima-amanda-duarte-lana-final-1.jpg

_190710_124119_662.jpg

Cracking knuckles, Octane strides to where Annie struggles, lusting for blood. He'd finish things the old fashioned way, with his bare hands. It was messy, a painful death for the victim, but there was a hard cap to how much he could detonate and only a fool would finish an enemy with limited ammo when strangulation would do the job.

"A pity" John sighs, drawing close, removing his gloves with a smirk.

"You really shouldve pla---" begins the villain, cut off by a whoosh and a crack, the taunt stopped by shooting pain from his ribs. Turning to the attack's origin, Octane's eyes bulge, bloodshot and filled with unspeakable anger as his brain struggles to process what had happened. That a student had landed such a solid blow? Ridiculous. Even more audacious was her attitude, that she'd come with such disrespect, and such confidence, calling him a scumbag, saying she'd end his "crappy cliffhanger" what a joke.

"ANOTHER ONE!? Learn from example next time, if you're lucky enough to have one!" rants the villain, clutching at his fractured rib, suppressing the pain with a decisive grunt, overlapped by Annie's plea to her classmate.

"Run..."

"Get out of..."

"Of the tunnels"

"He's too... too strong"

Manages the barrier builder between deep, ragged breaths as she pushes up and back to her knees, revealing a nasty forehead laceration, among other small cuts and scrapes.

"You're going to watch her die" growls the villain, turning attention to Annie for a moment, shifting eyes back to Alita with murderous intent wafting like the unholy aura of a demon king.

"I'll make this fast! BAT BREAKER!" yells Octane, firing a handful of gravel at Alita, covering the area where she stands and the surrounding several meters. To make matters worse, as the shotgun style attack comes near, John smiles, and snaps his fingers.

"AIR...."

"BURST!"
He yells, triggering the explosions mid air. Sending a shockwave through the tunnel.

"ALITA!"

"ALITAAAAAAA!"

"Stop you evil piece of shit!" curses Toussaint after yelling out for Alita, her hands balling in the dirt with anxiety at the unknown, unsure of the attack's effect because of the wide smoke cloud it'd produced.

"I told you, you're going to watch her die" chuckles the villain once more, paying Annie little mind, focusing instead on the fading haze, waiting to see the result of his attack. Using the distraction as an opportunity, Annie regains her breath and begins to build once again. With Alita fighting the villain, Toussaint would have valuable prep time, perhaps enough to finish the fight once and for all.

Last edited:

Jackson Hemby/Justin Morgan
df.jpg
CapRock CapRock

Jackson sighed heavily as he lifted a portion of his mask up. Lighting up another cigarette as he stood before an unconscious Justin. The beanie wearing boy laid before his feet as Jackson couldn't really bring himself to look at him. Not because he felt bad in which he did, but not by much. It was mainly because this trip was turning into a waste of time for him. These kids weren't worth much of his time, but the money offered had bought his money and loyalty. "This is just sad." Jackson mumbled as he took a deep inhale of his cigarette. Letting the smoke flow into his lungs for a little bit before eventually blowing it out. He was wondering how his sister's violin recital was going. She was already the top of her class, but still he would have liked to be there for her and not deal with these reject hero wannabes. Perhaps he could speed things up? Having a hostage in his grasp could make for a good game changer. Jackson continued to smoke as he took out his phone and took a picture of the unconscious Justin. Luckily his cell couldn't be tracked which made things quite easier for him. He had sent it to his employer Lust before finishing up his cigarette, and of course tossing it onto the damp ground. She would understand what he was implying once she saw the picture. Still, even though the boy turned out to be a disappointment Jackson was impressed with a few things the boy had shown. Jackson didn't have any actual thoughts about hurting the injured civilians. He wasn't being paid to deal with them. He only made the gesture to get the boy to try and fight him and he was certainly surprised when he had managed to bruise his arms in the manner that he did. Was definitely going to need to apply some ice to them once he got out of here.

Despite that one impressive display fighting the boy was like kicking a lost and scared puppy. Usually the people he'd beat down are the one's who deserved it or could at least take care of themselves. These....children. It served no real value other than paying his bills, and it served no real satisfaction he would usually get during a real fight. The beanie wearing boy had potential, but like most heroes he couldn't utilize all his little talents as the surrounding citizens would be caught up in the crossfire. It must have sucked being a hero. Luckily, he was right when he took up this life. Being free to do whatever you want however you want. It was nice. Jackson propped up the unconscious Justin onto his shoulder after waiting on Lust to get his message. The boy wasn't of much use other than to be used as leverage for the time being. Having one of the students as a hostage could probably help with whatever Lust was planning. Or maybe not. Either way it didn't really matter. Jackson shoved his free hand into his pocket as he began to search for his boss. He felt bad if any of the other students happened to cross paths with someone like her. Standing up to a sin was generally something he himself even feared. They were strong, fierce, but most importantly they were experienced. And if some of the students had an unusual spark of fight in them? Well. Using the beanie boy to cease their resistance could help.

CapRock CapRock

B.png
B Storm
Mentioning: Mistahh Mistahh 's Jackson (and Justin)

B was trying his very best to pin down the villain, but he was much more slippery than he anticipated – they kept rolling around the floor, with no clear winner in sight for a few seconds. Eventually, however, God Particle managed to get on top. He touched B’s clothes and all of the sudden they slammed against the ground, feeling like shackles that chained him down to it.

“…And stay there, you small fish!” Threatened God Particle, running after the hostage he dropped. “Now, where was she…”

B was stuck there for a few seconds before he managed to get up again, all sore and worn out. He meant to go after Katja, yet he would end up running into another pressing matter first; Justin, the new kid, had been soundly defeated and was being carried away by one of the villains. B glanced at Katja, then at Minori and Yuudai just next to her, then back at Justin, who was all alone. He made his decision.

“Hey, you.” B called for Jackson as he half-walked, half-stumbled his way towards him. “Let him go. Right now.”

B didn’t actually leave the villain time to answer; he turned his stumble into a run before he tossed a cloned fist towards him, following him with a leaping punch. He had given little thought about his opponent’s quirk but, whatever it was, he could only hope that having to hold on to Justin hindered him enough to give him an edge.

Alita 2.png
Alita Lawrence
mentioning: Jet Jet 's Annie, Octane

As it turned out, Alita’s plan wasn’t exactly the smartest one.

Sure, hitting back one projectile might have been doable, a good idea even, but this was far from just one. Alita had a brief moment of panic as the gravel overwhelmed her sight, then took the only possible reaction; hitting her staff around the floor, she propelled herself back and as far away from the explosion as possible. Pushed by both her quirk and the blast, she tumbled a few times before hitting a toppled column, rolling over it, and finally landing just behind that column. A minute later, a dirty hand popped up from behind the column and gave it a thumbs up.

“I’m-“ She paused momentarily for a not so healthy cough, then resumed. “O-kay!”

At the other side, Alita was crouched and hiding her terrified expression from the villain’s eyes. She was scraped and heaving, her sight was still a tad blurred by the bright lights and her ears were ringing from the blast. Bottom line was, that had been way too close for comfort. But if she could hold on just a little longer, then maybe… The girl clenched her fists with renewed determination and prepared her next move.

When the smoke cleared, Alita was standing strong behind a pile of concrete rubble that was about 2/3rds of her height. She was dirty and bruised, but also carried a unique, fierce look unlike any she ever had. Then, legs open, knees bent, she steadied her staff in bewteen herself and the rubble, holding it still with her left hand.

“Alright, Alita, you’ve got this.” She whispered to herself. Staring of the villain, she shouted: “You better be ready, villain, because here’s the debut of Princess Purple’s very first supermove! Jackhammer, go!

It was do or die now. Alita released her staff with her left hand. With her right, she reached for the top of her weapon with her palm open and cranked her quirk activation rate to its very maximum, pushing the staff into the rubble with deadly force. As steel hit concrete, it bounced off of it. The concrete broke apart, hurling a rock towards Octane and sending the staff back to her palm to restart the process.

This cycle repeated itself more than a dozen times in the span of a few seconds before the staff went off balance, bouncing off in an odd angle and landing a few meters away. Alita collapsed from the effort afterwards. She kept crouched next to what remained of the rubble, hoping that she’d bought herself and Annie a few seconds. If it hadn’t, well… Things wouldn’t be looking pretty for the girls.

Brock Payne

Brock.png
Interacting with: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse 's Korin

If Brock had any doubts about the telekinesis quirk, they were gone now. It was pretty impressive, stopping his razors in the air and sending them out on complex trajectories like that… Would be a shame if someone were to mess with it, wouldn’t it? The boy activated his quirk once more, pushing the trajectory of the razors outwards; the metal blades vibrated and whistled in the air as the quirks struggled for dominance. The complex curved trajectories turned straight, and Brock escaped the ones who got the closest by turning his body sideways; the closest one singed his hair, cutting down a strand.

“It’s a pretty impressive quirk, I’ll give you that. Quite the potential killer.” Brock told Korin, searching up his next weapon while the razors slowly curved behind him to circle back. He produced a firecracker and a lighter, lighting up the former with the latter. “It makes me wonder… How many things can you control at once with it?”

Brock tossed the firecracker forward, then tossed a few more razors upwards. The firecracker exploded as soon as it hit midway between him and Korin, covering their arena with bright lights and noises; while that happened, the first batch of razors approached the student from the front, while the second wave rained at her from above. Brock grinned and waited; he definitely wouldn’t want to look away at a time like that.

Lily.png
Greed Jr.

Interacting with: PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Eiji

Sometime well into the fight, the doors of the middle elevator slid open, one of the few working parts amongst what was left of the testing grounds. Out of it popped a girl clad in black with a white top hat, followed closely by her goons. She took in the chaotic scene of destruction with a delighted smirk; better to enjoy it while it lasted.

“Hey, you two.” She said to Padlock and Skeleton Key. “You’re free to go do whatever now. Why don’t you go gang up on a student?”

“I’m not sure, the last one was pretty strong…” Admitted Skeleton Key.

“Wussies!” She taunted. “He got lucky. They are all kids, and they’ll fall apart as soon as you poke them right. For example,” She glanced towards a gigantic purple-haired girl who seemed intent on commanding her team. “See that lass over there? She’s looking like quite the big brain with her radio play. I bet I can make her cry before this is over.”

“That’s fun and all, but….” Padlock said. “Can you at least give my gun back?”

“Absolutely… Not!” Lily replied, cackling.

Lily sneaked up on Eiji carefully. What sort of quirk could she have? Those were a awful lot of knives. Perhaps she could add one or two of those to her collection… But first, she decided to get rid of her little horns. A sneaky bullet glancing her gear, just enough to damage it… Well, assuming she didn’t move too much, that is. Lily cocked the gun, took aim, and fired.

BANG!

Last edited:
Finn Mackay
Having had a moment to regain his poise Finn had reloaded and was eyeing the villain again feeling a little put out that his shot had done little more than inconvenience the enemy especially considering the abilities he had shown thus far. Watching the flamboyant villain closely examine and even lick what had until a few moments ago technically been a part of his own body sent a tingle up Finn's spine and made him shiver involuntarily. "H-hey! Cut that out!"

Flustered Finn fired another shot this time at the villain's arm hoping to prevent any more attacks with thrown weapons. Hearing the whistling sound he glanced up and spotted the falling replicas of his own quills and swiftly holstered his weapon while dropping onto all fours and tucking his arms and legs under himself defensively, trusting that the armoured girl could handle the attack as easily as the last he shook himself like a dog rattling his quills against each other loudly and the falling copies were either harmlessly caught up in the thicket or deflected entirely. Without wasting a moment to even stand back up Finn rushed forward and lunged at the villain while twisting sideways to present his back to the enemy.

CapRock CapRock Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Egon stayed armored up, but her arms reverted to their normal shape as the quills fell on her. Thankfully the armor was hard enough to make the quills virtually harmless to her. She did not like the way the villain assimilated a piece of someone else into his own arsenal, in fact, she did not like this villain at all. "Hey! How about you use your own weapons!" Egon exclaimed as she got into a ready stance, her arms shifting into blackened hands with metallic, razor sharp claws. "Hope you have a good tailor, cuz those clothes are gonna get torn up!" She looked at Finn, and then back at Greed. "You ready my guy?" She asked Finn. IG42 IG42 CapRock CapRock

Jackson Hemby
pop.jpg
CapRock CapRock

Jackson was a bit surprised to see a floating fist that was incoming his way. There wasn’t much he could do since he was carrying the beanie boy over his shoulder and could only block it with his bruised arm which stung slightly due to the previous pain. He watched as the orange haired boy continue the assault with another punch making it quite clear he was a physical fighter. Which was a disappointment to say in the least. Like the beanie boy, the orange haired boy had spirit and had already seemed a tad beaten up whether it was from the exam or if it was one of his fellow gang members. However, even with his spirit, he lacked the experience. And he lacked that thirsty aggression. Jackson had to, of course, dropped the beanie boy to the ground in order to continue on with this fight with the newcomer, but having two hostages made this seem somewhat worth it. Jackson watched as the kid delivered a leaping strike towards his way as he waited for his fist to get in close. Slightly moving his hand into the orange haired boy’s arm to slightly push it to where it would miss. But the momentum would have him continue towards him. It was the same as the beanie boy, with that missed attack Jackson delivered a nasty headbutt into the newcomer. Using the headbutt as a stun method Jackson delivered a heavy hit into the kid’s stomach attempting to knock the wind out of him to leave him in a bad position.

Jackson was aware of the advantages he possessed even without his quirk against the inexperienced youth. Having to fight for most of life in order to survive Jackson knew the ends and outs of where to hit in order to cause some lasting damage. With that strike to the stomach Jackson reared back his arm before throwing a haymaker straight into B’s jaw as he watched him hit the ground. Jackson sighed heavily as began scratching his neck a bit wondering why these kids fought so hard for a lost cause. He could understand the disadvantages of youth and inexperience, and because of that he slightly felt bad for them. Then again they most likely didn’t have to fight to survive like he did. “Hey kid.” Jackson said as he knelt down next to the orange haired newcomer. You couldn’t exactly tell what Jackson was thinking due to his face being hidden under his mask, but there was a bit of sincerity in his voice. As if he didn’t want this fight to continue. “Let me let you in on a little secret about life. I didn’t get to tell the other one this, but I figured you could at least tell your friends once this is all over.” Jackson grabbed the orange haired boy by his shirt as he lifted him slowly just to where his back was off the ground. “Look I know you’re here to be heroes and blah blah blah, but you guys should probably get this through your thick skulls.” Jackson said as he lightly patted the orange haired kid’s face. “There’s some battles best unfought. Like you friend over there.” Jackson said slightly tilting his head to the unconscious Justin. “If he would have just surrendered when he knew he had no chance, maybe I wouldn’t have broken a few bones to get my point across.” Jackson knew when a battle was unwinnable. For instance, the moment he was contacted by Lust he knew he had no chance to beat her, and since joining her it had made his life so much better and easier. “What I’m saying is that sometimes it's best to just lie down and surrender when the time is right. Sometimes doing the wrong thing is the best thing.” Jackson began to lift the orange haired boy even more by his shirt collar, but not to his feet, more of into the air as he held him there as he reared back his free fist. Preparing to lay that last heavy hit straight into the kid's face before speaking once more. “And sadly you have a choice here. You can come quietly or....I'll make you in my own way."

Eiji Nykvist
Tags:
CapRock CapRock

KcGIV5l.png

Dropping off yet another civilian that had been caught in the fall to the safe zone Eiji was once again dancing out across the rubble in quick hops regaining her breath slightly. Normally it would be ill-advised to move such people before you could establish what injuries they had, but circumstances like these would rarely allow such so she had instead been needing to freeze them in small jaunts to keep them in the same position. Hopefully, they would be ok, this entire situation was in insane in general like a distant warzone brought to the school, thankfully she had the eye as the amount of dust and heavy rain was making navigating through the chaos even more of a nightmare.

It was then it happened, an echoing bang, sudden sharp impact to the side of her hood flinging her from her feet and skidding off to the side throwing her senses into disorientation with what just hit her. It took her a few moments lying silently on the ground perfectly still before she realized what had happened, someone had just taken a shot at her, that sound...at least it was something small but trying to shoot her in the head was something she took exception too, but hey at least the "protects from small arms fire" part of the costume was now tested. Shaking her head as she stands up and taking several breaths she looks across the field and raises her knife in a defensive stance, she got hit in the right side of her head so at least she had a direction.

With one of her horns broken the incomings static in her ear was grating, though the individual with the gun was soon highlighted before her. Ok sitrep, communications were down and threat in front of her, she needed to calm herself and get their breathing down, find out what they can do, get them talking to buy some time and think up a plan

"So first you blow up a civilian center just to show off and now your just taking potshots from hiding? I mean id ask why but given this country's track record its likely "they believe something different than me"...or Daddy issues" her free hand's fingers moving to the side of her waist through her coat-trailing across her choices and landing on one in particular while the other stays raised towards the threat. A strange blade stays grasped in her hidden hand ready, the blade more like an inch thick slab of metal composed of several layers.

B Storm
B Storm.jpg
Interacting with: Mistahh Mistahh 's Jackson, Justin​
B stared at Jackson in silence through most of his speech, following with his eyes to Justin and then back to Jackson through his swollen brows. He could barely breathe, his limbs felt like lead, his mouth was bleeding and even his shirt was starting to rip apart, so he could do little more than give Jackson a vaguely defiant look thorough the whole ordeal. Well, up until the end, that is. When he was hoisted again and offered to give up, the student said:

“If I had given up at the right time… I’d never be any more than a cheap knockoff. So that’s out of the question.”

Before Jackson could hit, however, B’s shirt finished ripping at the collar and he collapsed on the floor. Once he landed, he stared at his hand. It was shaking, but still clenching enough to signal it had one good punch left in it. The bandages were still there, loosely wrapped around it. It couldn’t help but remind him of the events leading up to that day...

- 6 Days earlier -
B knocked on the door a few times. He was still covered in bandages and barely in condition to walk, yet he didn’t seem to be very bothered by it. When prompted with a “come in”, he opened the door and found the Quirk Development teacher Seigen as he took a sip from his coffee mug, still sitting at his desk. B headed over to him and began fumbling over his own words:

“Teach, I know it’s off class, but this is really important. When I was fighting Sofia, I made a cloned limb move instantly and that’s never-“

“Here.”

B’s face was met with a black pen drive, held up by Seigen.

“This is the footage of your spar session with the girl. You go and figure out what happened yourself.” B opened his mouth, but he interrupted: “No buts. If you wanted to have someone else do the thinking for you, then you came to the wrong place.”

B took the drive and stared at Seigen. He offered a solemn nod of gratitude. It was only after the student left, however, that the Quirk Development teacher risked a smirk.

The boy would spend the next 5 days dedicating everything he had to that footage. He barely showed up, even at class, and when he did he would look exhausted and sick. But it paid off. Late at night on the eve of the practical exam, the young man would find Seigen again, this time about to close off the gym for the day:

“Prof. Seigen! I did it!” B exclaimed happily, an unusual smile taking over his face. “Look-“ He put up his hand with his middle finger and thumb held together, and made a clone of his arm in the exact same gesture; as soon as it appeared, both snapped their fingers in unison.

“That’s great, kiddo. Keep it up.”

“But… Why?” Seigen raised an eyebrow at the question. In response, he poked B’s head with his index finger and said:

“It’s all in here. When you make a new limb, your brain takes a while to adapt to the fact that you just gained a new body part. That’s why you usually can’t move it right away when you make them. But you just proved that you can cheat that limit: all you have to do is trick yourself into commanding all your new limbs along the real one.”

“…Huh.”

“So,” Said Seigen, already heading for the exit. “Now that you have that information, what do you plan on doing with it?”

The student didn’t faze at his question, the answer already at the tip of his tongue:

“I have a pretty good idea, just haven’t tried it out yet. Actually-“ Seigen stopped to listen when he was by the door. “Can I…?”

“Make sure you lock it up right after you’re done.” He replied, tossing the keys to B. “If they catch you here alone I’ll be in trouble.”

B would spend most of that night training that very idea, adjusting its form, testing its limits and practicing it over and over until he finally giving in to sleep. The technique felt raw still, a diamond in the rough, which is exactly why he hadn’t used it yet. But that was for the test. Face to face to villains, and with lives on the line, the young hero in the making couldn’t afford to give anything less than his very best and then some.

- Current time -

B Storm glanced up and glared at Jackson. For the first time since the test started, moving his body felt smooth and effortless as he sprang back up. His left foot stepped up and planted itself firmly on the ground, his body gradually leaned forward and to the left and his right fist pulled back, harnessing all his strength for this final punch.

As B was about to unleash it, he activated his quirk. Three fist clones formed around the first, followed by three more, thrice as much as he’d ever created in a fight, all clenched and moving in a perfect synchrony of deadly force while they ripped through the air on a perfect line to collide with Jackson’s body, all while B screamed at the top of his lungs:

“SHOTGUN… PUNCH!!!”

Jessie Jaminson
jessie (1).jpg
CapRock CapRock Zamasu Zamasu Timv9 Timv9

Jessie began to dust off his hands as he delivered a very childish “hmph” before rubbing his belly a little bit. He was unsure of what was happening or how he even got down into this weird collapsed tunnel system in the first place. All he remembered was that he was making a trip to the candy store and the ground beneath his feet suddenly crumbled under him. Not ONLY did he lose his bag of treats which he was going to devour when he got home. He ended up falling into some weird old lady’s chest. She wasn’t exactly old per say, but since she called him a kid he had no choice but to refer to her as such. What a weirdo. He knew he should have kept the candy bag into his backpack, but alas, he didn't think he'd fall into a pit anytime soon. Wrong time wrong place seemed to be a running gag for the fourteen year old lad. The next thing he knew was that there suddenly appeared to be a bunch of criminals lurking around down here with the students of QHH which surprised him in every way possible, and he himself, ended up getting attacked in the crossfire. Like that one goon that laid next to his feet. Called him a “cute little kid” which REALLY was a taboo subject for him. Showed that sucker what a cute little kid he was. Jessie could feel the smoke from his body seeping from his body as his quirk was really working itself right now. His muscles were a bit strained and he had lost track of time so he wasn’t sure how old he was at this point. He also got hit pretty hard in his stomach during that fight with ...whoever that was so that was also a total drag.

Jessie decided that instead of straining himself he should probably contact somebody for help, but upon pulling out his cellphone it seemed it had busted during the fall or during the struggle with the villain. Frick. Mom was going to have his butt after this. Jessie needed to get out of here if he was going to get help and he needed to find a way without straining his body too much. Jessie quickly began to wander the premises only to shortly see a sight that could have only happened in his WILDEST fantasies. “No! This has to be a dream.” Jessie said to himself before slapping himself a few times in the face which was his usual way of waking himself up, but after the fifth slap it seemed that this dream was actually a reality. Despite his quirk having him at twenty something years old Jessie couldn’t help himself but to squeal like your usual fangirl. “I can’t believe this! Oh god did I bring my autograph book?” Jessie said quickly searching his backpack for his little book in a panic like motion. Eventually pulling it out and holding it over his head with childlike wonder. He attempted to calm down his fangirl persona, but of course to no real success. “I can’t believe THE Brawl Girl is here. Oh my god I’ve seen so many of her matches on TV and I just... ahhhhhhh.” Jessie couldn’t help his overflowing glee as he got to witness the number five pro hero in action. He was gonna have to tell all his friends at school to make them jealous after this, BUT he needed her autograph to seal the proof. “MISS BRAWL GIRL!” Jessie said quickly running towards her area shouting at the top of his lungs becoming completely oblivious to the surrounding dangers of The Sins. “CAN I PLEASE HAVE YOUR AUTOGR-” Jessie oblivious to everything around given his excitement had not been closing watching his step as he ended up tripping over some of the fallen rubble. Hitting the ground quite hard as his book flew out of his hand and began to slide away from him. Jessie’s face landed pretty hard into the ground as he picked himself up and began rubbing his face. Too overcome with joy to actually care if it hurt or not, until that joy was turned into panic. “Wait no! Where did my book go?” Jessie said looking frantically all over for it only to see it landed near some old man and blonde haired boy. Dark Capone and Tim. “Hey mister! Can you toss me that book pretty please?” Jessie asked not realizing who the old man actually was.​

Asher Channing
296291b9-6be1-4276-b757-b1388eb2ad59-jpeg.566907

The sheer noise of pounding echoed through Asher’s mind as his breathing was uneasy and his nerves were all on edge. His muscles ached, and his mind was lost in another place altogether. In the recent events Asher seemed to have blacked out for just a few minutes until his mind began to somewhat come back to it’s natural calm state. In his memories, however, he was unsure of what he was doing or how he even had gotten to where he was. Seeing only himself atop of another with his hand covered in blood. Asher was unsure of what had happened during this lost period of time, but it was something that came naturally to him. Remembering only that the rubble above him began to fall and a number of strangers had entered the vicinity. After that everything went black. Despite being unsure of what all had happened he was aware of how he had gotten here. Sighing heavily as his he took a glance at his hand. He had lost control. In his rage he had sliced open is finger on this crook’s tooth. Peeling the wound open just a tad bit he could clearly see into his flesh, tissue, and the meat that was inside of it. This wasn’t a new experience for the young religious boy as he had sliced his finger like this a number of times when he was younger, and it always left a tiny scar as a memory. Judging from his injury he was going to need at least four stitches and some antibiotics for a little while so it didn’t completely infected. As if a routine Asher tore off a small piece of his outfit as he began to wrap his finger until it got medically treated by the professionals. With the amount of times this had happened he usually got over the pain due to the adrenaline rush he often felt in his ever continuing “fight or flight” mode. Which it usually ended up with him fighting people out of some sort of panic, fear, but mostly in anger. Asher looked back down towards the unconscious crook before looking back at his hand. A combination of their blood stained his hands. It seemed despite his overall recovery in his mental state he was still as flawed as ever. Never knowing when to quit or when to ease up in his rage. And judging from the crook he had been unconscious for quite some time, but in his state he had kept hitting him with everything he had. The fight was long over, but Asher kept going at it.

He found himself so confused on what could have sent him into such a state. He had sparred with people to help better train his mindset, but something must have happened for him to just black out like that. And that’s when his eyes looked to see his Father’s rosary on the ground next to them. Tainted with blood and the chain broken. Asher felt his heart drop as it reminded him that he wanted to become a better person, and reminded him of the family that took him in despite all his faults. Their good deed to him inspired his dream of wanting to become a hero people could look up to. But if something as simple as this could set him off into a blaze of hatred? That dream would always remain just a dream. He wasn’t just a danger to himself but to others as well. And the fear of hurting his classmates often stuck to him even before applying to this school. Asher began to pick himself up from the crook as he grabbed his rosary and held it tightly to his chest. Making a cross shape across his chest before he began to mumble a prayer of forgiveness. But in his prayer came his doubt. Should he even continue fighting with this in mind? He kept beating down an already unconscious fiend with no remorse or a sign of holding back. He couldn’t help but to feel ashamed as he held the rosary tightly in his hands as he gritted his teeth. He didn’t want people to see this side of him. And he certainly didn’t want his classmates to be afraid of him. He just wanted to help people, but found he wasn’t able to help himself. He decided it would be best to sit this out. Slamming his back into a large piece of rubble as he slid down to his bottom just a few feet away from the crook he had beaten down in a merciless rage. Burying his head into his arms unsure if staying out was the right decision. He felt afraid of becoming how he was once again. That side of him where he didn’t care to hurt others. Where he didn’t care about those around him. That side where all he knew was anger and violence. It was hard to terrify Asher, but the one thing that did scare him. Was himself.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back