• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High: The Revival! (Boku no Hero RP) (currently closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Frau
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

He nods a little with Rocky as he munches on his food. “That’s all uh, good and nice for you.” He starts as he puts his food next to him. He pulls his werewolf hood off his head, looking at the man, he has a large bandaid on his face, alone with sons bruises across his albino skin. He then goes so far as to pull his arm out of his onesie to show more bandaids and bruises, “I can’t even take a simple fall.” He starts. “And when I start falling I can’t stop, I bounce and bounce.” He explains to Rocky. “If i fell on the dance floor I’d probably get stepped onor bounce across the entire room until someone stops me.” He finishes as he pulls his onesie back on, throwing his wolf hood back over his head. “That’s why I’m worried about being around just a big guy. You. Uh. Could easily crush me.” He shrugs nervously

He nods a little with Rocky as he munches on his food. “That’s all uh, good and nice for you.” He starts as he puts his food next to him. He pulls his werewolf hood off his head, looking at the man, he has a large bandaid on his face, alone with sons bruises across his albino skin. He then goes so far as to pull his arm out of his onesie to show more bandaids and bruises, “I can’t even take a simple fall.” He starts. “And when I start falling I can’t stop, I bounce and bounce.” He explains to Rocky. “If i fell on the dance floor I’d probably get stepped onor bounce across the entire room until someone stops me.” He finishes as he pulls his onesie back on, throwing his wolf hood back over his head. “That’s why I’m worried about being around just a big guy. You. Uh. Could easily crush me.” He shrugs nervously
"Sounds like you need some sort of protection. Maybe you have somethin' on your suit or whatever to negate the damage or at least help you to stop bouncing?" He asked with concern as he looked over the bruises and such on Frau's body. "Damn... you are lookin' like someone beat the sh!t out of you. That bad, huh?" And with him making the comment of Rocky easily able to crush him, the obsidian beast shook his head. "Yeah... I could. Which is why I do not give hugs or touch anyone in any way. That, and the explosive slime doesn't help either."

Kimona Kimona

Gray almost falls over when Minori throws herself at him. He chuckles awkwardly.

"Uh yeah, I like anime and FMA."

He clears his throat and nods. This excitement from Minori is a tad too much for him. He straightens his jacket then looks around.

"Anyways you doing good?"

Frau

"Yeah..." Frau scratches the back of his head as he stares at the ground, "I've uh, tried, but the padding and the stoppers I've added don't do much." He sighs. He didn't know why he thought this was a good idea. How in the world was he supposed to live up to his father's name when he couldn't even fall right? He just munches on one of the little cookies he had on his plate. Damn. Now he was just feeling depressed. he wondered why he had been created with a body so unfit for his quirk.

Minori Fuse
Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker

Minori is practically bouncing from excitement, "I'm doing awesome!!" She grins, tail waving. before immediately invading his space as she inspects bits of his cosplay. After a minute, involving some random excited comments, she then holds up his arm, "You didn't do his arm though!' She states, "did you not finish in time?" she asks, "Oh if you needed help you could have asked!" she grins, nor giving him much time to respond, "I'm very good! I would have loved to help you out since I've been working on mine for a few months now so I would have had plenty of time!" she grins

Frau

"Yeah..." Frau scratches the back of his head as he stares at the ground, "I've uh, tried, but the padding and the stoppers I've added don't do much." He sighs. He didn't know why he thought this was a good idea. How in the world was he supposed to live up to his father's name when he couldn't even fall right? He just munches on one of the little cookies he had on his plate. Damn. Now he was just feeling depressed. he wondered why he had been created with a body so unfit for his quirk.

Minori Fuse

Minori is practically bouncing from excitement, "I'm doing awesome!!" She grins, tail waving. before immediately invading his space as she inspects bits of his cosplay. After a minute, involving some random excited comments, she then holds up his arm, "You didn't do his arm though!' She states, "did you not finish in time?" she asks, "Oh if you needed help you could have asked!" she grins, nor giving him much time to respond, "I'm very good! I would have loved to help you out since I've been working on mine for a few months now so I would have had plenty of time!" she grins
"Don't beat yourself up! I am sure you can figure something out! With enough training and use of your quirk, you will probably have a breakthrough or something." Rocky said assuringly, hoping to at least help Frau's mood a bit when he mentioned what he had tried. He felt bad for the poor guy, but then again, everyone has their own challenges with their quirks.

Dime Victor.jpgDime Osiris -|- Quirk: Shadow Forge
Interacting: Dance Floor ( Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers )

Dime felt the energy and rhythm he had begun to build up be snatched away from his body with the sudden burst of activity around him. Egon had shifted attention to a kid with a robot, and the rest of the party seemed to be filing in nicely with each other. Leave it to him to be a stick in the mud.

The hero couldn't hear anything for a moment and barely batted an eye as his pseudo-date extended her hand; the music beat a quick pace that was washed away in the tide of thoughts flooding Dime's mind. It was something that could be looked past at first, but now he just felt out of place. He was out of the rhythm of the school and the class. His eyes tumbled away from his companion and his head craned down toward the floor just behind her as if he were a robot powering down, and his heart began pulsing so loud he could hear it in his brain; its beat countering that of the music and only serving to make him feel cold and isolated. The crow among the swallows is I. The painful realization sat behind his eyes as it continued to cast a shallow expression upon his face. "Sorry Egon. I," Dime's earlier hopeful and happy tone faded like the color from a painting after a century of mistreatment and was quickly stolen by a tone-dead and joyless cord "won't pretend to put up with this anymore."

Dime drug his forearm across his face with more than a hint of impatience as the make-up smeared "Damn eye shadow."
He turned quickly on his heels and made his way toward the door without a hint of remorse; snaking his way through the crowd and being a general nuisance.
Friends are overrated. Trust? Hah! I'll do just fine on my own. The words that had been whispered to him by his mother felt familiar and justified to the blinded youth. Yet, he made careful effort not to make a scene.

By the time he had reached the door, Dime was fully undressed and back down into the usual clothes he wore underneath leaving a trail of discard costume clothes smeared with makeup in his wake.
Yuuji-Kazami-NAU.jpg

See you in class tomorrow.​

Last edited:
Egon's jaw dropped as she watched dime just up and walk away without missing a beat. What did she do to deserve this? What did she do that was so bad that it warranted for Dime to walk away? A wave of emotions flooded her mind. Sadness, anger, and confusion. "That bastard!!! Who leaves a girl hanging like that?! Whatever, there is not point in being here anymore... I will just have to go somewhere else for a while so I can cry or something." She thought as she walked out, and going into an entirely different direction than Dime, most likely heading to the library. So many questions left unanswered, so many thoughts running through her head. But one thought has been plaguing her a lot lately. "Did he really want to be around me? Or was this all some sort of sham to make me believe we were friends? Whatever it is, I think I should stay away for a while." She took off her dress, and wiped off her makeup with a handkerchief she had stowed in her shirt, leaving a smaller dress on her body, her feet bare after taking off her shoes that were for the costume. She went inside the Library, and found a corner to hide in, from plain sight, to silently contemplate things as she cried quietly. Aegis Aegis

Character: Gray

Interaction: Minori Kimona Kimona

Gray rubs back of his head and chuckles awkwardly.

"This was actually a old cosplay for a conversation a few years ago, couldn't find all the pieces for the arm."

He glances around.

"Anyways I'm kinda hungry so I'm gonna go get a snack."

Frau

Frau sighed when Rocky spoke. Yeah that was true. There was not much else he could do after all. At this point Frau was feeling considerably more comfortable around Rocky, not that it changed his innate fear of everything. He pushed himself to his feet. As much as he would love to just sit here all night safely, this was a party. They should enjoy themselves. He turned to Rocky, "I-uh..." he stutters out, he had no idea how to phrase this, so he ended up blurting out the first stupid thing that popped into his head, "MayIhavethisdance?" he jumbles together his question awkwardly, "As in- uh- I mean- uh.." He twiddles his fingers, "there's lots of room on this side of the dance floor so we probably wouldn't hit anyone with our uh, dance moves." he was once again back to making no eye contact, "And uh. it's a party so uh. we should dance yeah. you uh. dance at parties to uh, have fun." He continues to blabber as he makes himself more and more nervous and embarrassed. this was silly. he shouldn't bother Rocky of he doesn't want to.

Minori Fuse

"Yeah??" Minori asks excitedly, she was about ready to shoot off as many questions as she could about the convention before he mentions food. "I'll come with!!" She grins. She would love to get some more of those plague cookies! They didn't look appetizing in the slightest, but that was the idea she thought. And they were delicious. Who knew the plague could be so good.

Frau

Frau sighed when Rocky spoke. Yeah that was true. There was not much else he could do after all. At this point Frau was feeling considerably more comfortable around Rocky, not that it changed his innate fear of everything. He pushed himself to his feet. As much as he would love to just sit here all night safely, this was a party. They should enjoy themselves. He turned to Rocky, "I-uh..." he stutters out, he had no idea how to phrase this, so he ended up blurting out the first stupid thing that popped into his head, "MayIhavethisdance?" he jumbles together his question awkwardly, "As in- uh- I mean- uh.." He twiddles his fingers, "there's lots of room on this side of the dance floor so we probably wouldn't hit anyone with our uh, dance moves." he was once again back to making no eye contact, "And uh. it's a party so uh. we should dance yeah. you uh. dance at parties to uh, have fun." He continues to blabber as he makes himself more and more nervous and embarrassed. this was silly. he shouldn't bother Rocky of he doesn't want to.

Minori Fuse

"Yeah??" Minori asks excitedly, she was about ready to shoot off as many questions as she could about the convention before he mentions food. "I'll come with!!" She grins. She would love to get some more of those plague cookies! They didn't look appetizing in the slightest, but that was the idea she thought. And they were delicious. Who knew the plague could be so good.
"Honestly... I ain't a dancer. And besides, you would be better off dancing someone more your size... I'd crush your toes if I stepped on them." Rocky bluntly said as he sighed. "And I dunno about Dancing being a requirement, but I know I do not fit in because of that..." Rocky looked over, eyebrow raised. "And be a little more confident when talking to people. I could care less about if you are nervous around me, I'm used to it. But other people will think something is wrong." The giant crossed his arms, and sighed. He did not know why he was being so blunt this time around, but he did not care.

Interaction: Minori Fuse Kimona Kimona

Gray heads over to the snack table and stats looking at all the different snacks, he then grabs a couple of cookies and a brownie and starts munching on a cookie. He then looks at Minori.

"Feels nice to be able to relax huh?"
Gray has never really been good at small talk.

Frau

Frau scratched the back of his head, a little bit embarrassed for asking. Of course Rocky would say that. He continued to shuffle his feet, eye contact completely lost. "Come on. it could be, uh. fun." He states, still a bit nervous. "And if my toes are a, uh. problem. I could just stay away from your feet." he adds. Although he was right about making other people uneasy. That is definitely something he did.

Minori Fuse

Minori continued to munch on her plague, smiling at Gray, "Yeah!" she grins, tail waving. although she immediately sighs, "Although we still have homework due tomorrow." she adds. "But i hear we're going to have an exciting activity tomorrow." she adds.

Finn Mackay
Relieved that he hadn't come off as a creep to Andressa Finn brightened and took up his camera again and marvelled at her posing. "Yeah I guess you're right heh heh." Having managed to relax for a moment his anxiety shot right back up when Andressa pulled him onto the dance floor. "Woah woah careful there!" Twisting around on the spot he looked around trying to see if anyone was getting close enough to get jabbed. "It's not that I don't want to have fun but I don't want to ruin anyone else's by not being careful."

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Gray
Kimona Kimona

He sighs at the mention of homework. He never really expected heros in training to be doing regular school work. He hated studying, he just wanted to do more physical training and whatnot.

He then nods at Minori.

"Something exciting tommorow? Wonder what it is? More hero training perhaps?"

He eats the rest of the brownie.

Frau

Frau scratched the back of his head, a little bit embarrassed for asking. Of course Rocky would say that. He continued to shuffle his feet, eye contact completely lost. "Come on. it could be, uh. fun." He states, still a bit nervous. "And if my toes are a, uh. problem. I could just stay away from your feet." he adds. Although he was right about making other people uneasy. That is definitely something he did.

Minori Fuse

Minori continued to munch on her plague, smiling at Gray, "Yeah!" she grins, tail waving. although she immediately sighs, "Although we still have homework due tomorrow." she adds. "But i hear we're going to have an exciting activity tomorrow." she adds.
"I am not worried about you stepping on me, I am more worried about accidentally hurting you, or anyone else around. I am more dangerous than you think, especially with what my quirk is..." Rocky sighed as he looked at Frau. "Screw it, why the hell not? Let's dance, cowboy." Rocky said as he walked out on the dance floor, stopping a bit for Frau to catch up.

Minori Fuse

Minori nods, "Maybe!" She smiles as she chomps down on another cookie.

Frau

Frau had been becoming more nervous but as Rocky agreed, he perked up immediately. He had succeeded! He wasn't really a cowboy though.. He was a werewolf! He hurried after Rocky.

Let's be Heroes.

A tall man sat back staring at the wall in his spiny chair as the lit screen of a phone was held up to his ear. "Are things ready yet or not?!" He huffs into the phone. "I'm getting a little tired of all this waiting." It was clear that the man was angry and impatient at this point. "Don't worry." spoke the voice across the other end, "Almost everything is in place. Just wait a little longer." The man let out an annoyed sigh. "Fine. But i'm not going to wait much longer." The voice on the other end chuckles, "Aye Aye Captain." After that the lines goes dead. He hated waiting like this.

Ms Naiad stood at the front of the classroom, the bell had rung and she was waiting for the students to settle down. "Alright. I have an important assignment for you all today." She smiles, her water-hair curling over her shoulders. "You all need to come up with hero names!" She smiles, although it was clear she was being serious as usual. "I will be giving you all about 10 minutes to brainstorm ideas, and then you will use the whiteboard to present your chosen hero name. If we think it's no-good, we will suggest you think of another." The we in this instance was the class.

Finn Mackay
Spotting a quill that had fallen out onto the floor Finn picked it up and pouted at the patch of yellow on it, the effort of colouring his spines for halloween should probably have been a warning at how hard it would be to get it all off. Still he couldn't stay huffy with a class assignment like this. "Hero names hero name what name?" He muttered excitedly to himself while tapping a pen against the desk, his mother had gotten hers from Greek mythology but he couldn't think of anything relevant to him. "Spine..quill, spike, Porcuspine no that's awful, Darkspine too edgy." Taking a look around the room he tried to see if anyone else had had any ideas that could be inspiring. "Aquila...eagle related wrong animal." He still wrote down Aquilla as a possibility. "Quill, quiver, quillver?"

@whoever is near enough to overhear this mess

Rocky thought long and hard about this, but the time he used to think gave birth to a simple solution to this problem. "Boomfist! I am gonna be Boomfist! I make things go boom with my fists!" He said as he pumped his arms and mouthed 'YES!' in a proud manner. He then overheard Finn talking to himself about his name. "Finn? Try Quarrow, like Quill and Arrow mushed together in one word." He kindly suggested as he quietly spoke, his huge form leaned next to the smaller quilled boy. Among all of his classmates, Rocky was by far the largest and tallest of all of them.

Algernon Tried to ponder a hero name for himself, and could not think of anything. "How about Power man? Mega Man? Gensis? Shift with a Y? Oh! how about Andromeda?"
"How about Redd Spark?" Algernon suggested to his mechanical companion, who then started to flash its lights and looked at the boy. "Awesome! Like the superhero you drew that one time? A man who was rebuilt as a cyborg and goes around the city as a crime fighter with red pain on the metal parts?" "Yep! I wanna make that a real thing! With us!" Algernon exclaimed with glee as he now had his hero name.

"Crap...! I haven't thought of a hero name yet!" Egon said quietly to herself as she covers her face, and shook her head. "Wait... If I am gonna be an apprentice of one of the most well known heroes of America, then why not go for something as patriotic as he is? Hmmm...." She pondered for a bit, and after some thought, she had her idea. "LADY LIBERTY!!!" She internally screamed as she excitedly pumped her fists.

Gray puts his hand to his chin and thinks.

"Hero name.... Hummm... Honestly I actually haven't thought about it."

Gray taps his fingers on his desk, he trying to think of a good hero name.

"My Dad is, The Hollowed Knight Hero, Bone Marrow.... Maybe I could do something similar? Or should I come up with something more unique?"

Interaction: Anyone near him.

Character: Vanessa Vector

20200127_113243.jpg

Vanessa sprints down the hallway looking at the various classes. She looks at a few sheets of paper she's carrying.

"Let's see, according to the map and schedule class I'm in should be."

She stops and looks back.

"That way, just passed it."

She heads over to the classroom, inhales then exhales before opening the door and entering into the class room.

Interaction: everyone in the classroom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back