• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High!(currently full) - Memento thread

Quirkverse

CapRock

Character arc enthusiast
Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Zamasu Zamasu RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Kimona Kimona Karcen Karcen Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker drummerboi drummerboi Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus Webs Elk Webs Elk Haz. Haz.

Hello folks and welcome to QHH's memento thread! Let me explain the rules:
Interactions that have exceeded the limit response time of their home thread will be moved on to here.
Reply time is set for 2 months.
Events happening here are happening in the past of the main story's setting, therefore preserving the continuity is key here. Here are some thread-specific guidelines:
- Don't affect or interact with any new player characters. NPCs are fine as long as it doesn't go against the other guidelines.
- Be extra careful with what already happened during that time frame; you can consult me or the mods if you're unsure that your next post isn't god-modding.
- You may have as many interactions here as you want and still post at the other threads, so take your sweet time.

Current interactions:

Last edited:
Character: Samson Rynestar

Interacting with:

Webs Elk Webs Elk
I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Kimona Kimona Karcen Karcen Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Zamasu Zamasu drummerboi drummerboi @Its_Just_E CapRock CapRock

Standing in front of the class room is a tall man wearing a suit despite his younger appearance he's in his mid 40's.

View attachment 451262

The man clears his throat, takes a deep breath, remains quiet for a moment as he wiggles his fingers in both hands then used his thumb to pop his knuckles, he then looks up then speaks in a commanding voice.

"Hello, Heros in training! I am, Samson Rynestar! But better known as The Hallowed Knight Hero! Bone Marrow! I recently moved her and became your new Head of Security for QHH! Now enough with introductions!"

Samson then pulls out a sheet of paper from his jacket and slams in onto the wall pinning it in place with small white needles.

View attachment 451259

"This woman has caused problems around the school! She broke in and attempted to steal from the school and attacked two guards, she has reportedly stolen two guns and a pair of sunglasses from the vary same guards. If you see this woman! You are to report it to nearby staff or me immediately! Do not attempt to capture her on your own! She is considered highly dangerous, so let us Pro Heros handle it. Do I make myself clear?"

Character: Gray Rynestar

Interacting with: Noone in particular

View attachment 451261

Gray sitting near the middle of the classroom and is carefully watching Samson and has a surprised expression on his face.

"Geeze, dad told me he was gonna apply here for a job, but didnt expect him to get Head of Security.... or at least get a job so fast."

Gray smiles and chuckles.

"Oh well with the Hallowed Knight watching out for us, any villains will be in lot of pain if they mess with QHH, heh."

He stares at the picture and tries to burn it into his brain, he wonders how she can be dangerous, well if his dad says not to engage he won't.

Hiems stared into the provided picture of the said villain who had invaded the school and caused a bit of a trouble for the heroes working in it. He stared at her face, hard, until he finally remembered something. He saw her somewhere. 'Woo, that's a lot of help.' He thought. What else did he remember? He saw her after entering QHH. Very good, he was getting structure. Hiems scratched his head carelessly as he tried to bring back his lazy, forgetful, inefficient memory back to business. Then, after almost a minute of intense hair scratching, he finally managed to remember the most important detail about his encounter with the villain. The whole thing. He didn't know she was a villain, because well, he didn't. She acted like a student of the school, they had an awkward conversation with her gripping his.... shoulder? Except for that nothing happened. Unless something did. Now that he knew he did meet the villain he scratched his head even more intensely. Slowly raising himself he approached the hero.
Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker

Reborn.jpg

Wrath
Interacting with: Timv9 Timv9 's Jamie

At first, the kid’s reaction had been every bit as much as he expected from a student. He couldn’t wait to chase him down like the rat they all were. However, it seemed like that wasn’t all that the boy had to offer. He suddenly turned his face at Capone again, this time sporting a disgustingly determined face and even daring to walk towards him as well! His bat’s fire extinguished itself and, the cherry on top of it all, the kid even dared to throw a smirk in his direction.

Wrath’s initial response was a disgruntled scowl and a grunt. That was exactly the sort of smirk he enjoyed punching off of the faces of his colleagues back in the day, but to have it served to gim in such a situation felt like a disrespect. As he came closer, he put up his left hand, his middle finger and thumb pressed against each other. He gave a snap and temporarily erased Jamie’s sight through his quirk. It was time for some games.

“My quirk’s lotsa fun. It lets ya see what ya want the mostest in this life.” This was a lie, of course. Capone knew very well Jamie was seeing nothing but pitch black, but he loved to see their faces when he told them that. “So, what’s it? It’s what you hoped for? It never is, I’ll tell ya.” He added with a mischievous grin.

OuXRWXroKKe0vGzE0ziT4r_jRGGoVaAoLvPFWpc6MFcjGqBTFbUOobO3V0KsC7Z_K2wc-TiZCheqPw8fekem1w.jpg
Jamie Wilson

Jamie started to gain a little confidence as he extinguished his own flames from the enemy's bat, Jamie had just learned how to do that before leaving home and coming to QHH so he was proud of himself. Then he gave the enemy a small smirk which he could see angered the man as the two continued to walk towards each other. Jamie decided he had to make the next move, he had to make the enemy fight on his terms, no way Jamie could fight how the enemy wanted to fight and win, Jamie had to be aggressive. As the teen raised his hand for another attack, his world suddenly went dark. Jamie stopped moving as he frantically looked around, all he could see was pitch black. Did all the lights go out? No that couldn't be it, Jamie could still hear fighting going on all around him, this has to be the enemy quirk. Even though Jamie figured that out, it still freaked him out, and just knowing that this was the enemy quirk didn't help him to stop it. “My quirk’s lotsa fun. It lets ya see what ya want the mostest in this life.” Jamie heard the enemy's voice which then gave him proof that this was indeed his quirk. The man told him that his quirk showed the person want they wanted the most in their life, and thatch usually wasn't what they expected. Jamie grit his teeth as he continued to look around but all he could see was black. What did that mean? Did it mean that he didn't was anything? Or that he wanted to die? No that couldn't be it he thought to himself. Jamie bit his bottom lip to try and calm himself down. The enemy was trying to play mind games with him, that had to be it. “So, what’s it? It’s what you hoped for? It never is, I’ll tell ya.” Jamie smirked again "Hmm I see myself taking you down, so its exactly what I wanted." Jamie was able to tell that the sin was still in front of him because that was where his voice was coming from, even though the boy was temporarily blind he decided to stay aggressive, he lifted his right hand quickly and shot off two fire balls this enemy, these two a little stronger than the first one he shot at him.

Interacting with: (Wrath) CapRock CapRock

View attachment 617685
Lust
Mentioning: Meowfyre Meowfyre 's Jeremy

It quickly became apparent that there was a serious problem in Lust’s plan of mowing down the bees; being as large of a cloud as they were, they could flank her as they were shot, making even the highest rate of fire amongst her arsenal insufficient to save her from doom. The Sin’s gaze jumped from both sides, then to the hole she left at the middle, as a plan formed in her head. Finally, she turned her back towards the bees, her gun’s barrels still spinning.

“Hop on, Jun!” She told Lust Jr. “We’re going in for a ride.”

After her partner was safely secured in her back, Lust took a good breathe of his intoxicating hormones. Her gun shone a bright pink as she did it, increasing its rotation speed even further before it began to fire again. When it did, aiming at the ground, the pushback was so powerful that it lifted both villains from the ground, turning them into a human rocket that zipped right through the middle of the two flanking flows of bees.

Landing wasn’t exactly 5 stars material, however. A few more bees had managed to latch on, and Lust’s face was now barely recognizable. Her minigun had fizzled out and she replaced it with a rifle, whose trigger she struggled to fit her swollen finger onto. She paced heavily around the rubbles, the main cloud still far away from her. She knew the kid had run off somewhere in that direction, and she was determined to solve the bee issue on the source.

“Come on, kid, where are you?” She said in a soft, but annoyed tone as she probed the vicinities. “I just want to talk…”

🐝Jeremy🐝

Jeremy wasn't angry anymore, oh no no no. Fearing for your life tends to drain the anger out of you. No, right now Jeremy had other things on his mind. Mainly pressing his giant body as far and as low into the little hole he was hiding in as he could. Why was he doing this? Well, namely because he had pissed of a very, very dangerous villain and the only thing keeping him alive was that the last 20,000 bees that had stuck around him hadn't rushed off to attack her yet. What was he thinking, taking on a fucking Sin? He was going to die here. Oh sure, she just wanted to talk? Well, considering her name was Lust, Jeremy had a feeling she cared about her appearance. And with how stung to hell her face was, Jeremy had a feeling that the talk would go something the lines of 'Oh, there you are! Bang bang bang, great now I can go shoot more innocent civilians!'

What was he going to do????? He didn't want to die here, not after all he'd gone through to qualify for QHH. He hadn't put up with all that bullying just to die in some hole in the middle of 76th St. What could he do though? Jeremy didn't carry any weapons, but he started futilely searching through his many pockets anyways. Maybe one of his younger brothers had slipped in a pocket knife. No, nothing but the epipen which he carried in case someone had a bad reaction to his bees. Nothing else but... wait a second.

Jeremy pulled out all the epipen and tallied them up. He had about six on him, each of them designed for ease of use. Just stick them in a thigh for ease of use. Oh, and of course, the little warning on the inside. "Do not inject more then two doses of epipen right after each other. Risk of dangerously high blood pressure, stroke, and death." He could... he could use this. The bees just had to distract her, then he'd just stick her with three or four of them all at once. He had big hands, he could fit all the epipen in one. He could do it. He could defeat a Sin! He just had to be willing to... Willing to...

Jeremy stared at the epipen in his hands. He stared at it long and hard, and then he quietly put it back into his pockets. Guess he'd just sit here and hope she didn't find him. Maybe the bees would come to save him before she shot him in the face. Then his flip phone spoke up,

"Hey, hey kid. I heard that you're fighting a villain. Sounds like you got a strong quirk, but you can't do that on your own. Don't worry, stay positive and stay alive. I'll be there in a second."

Oh.

Well, it's good that someone was coming to save him, because if Lust heard that he'd probably need rescue real soon.

CapRock CapRock

Last edited:

Reborn.jpg
Wrath
Interacting with: Timv9 Timv9 's Jamie Mistahh Mistahh 's Jessie

While the boy struggled with his own ideals, Wrath quietly made his way towards Jamie for the takedown. On his way there, he was met with an unexpected sight: a small book landing on his path. Without thinking too much about it, the Sin stepped on the book, crumpling and tearing most of its pages, before tossing it away with a nonchalant kick.

Back to the kid itself, the Sin realized that the kid had a lot more in him that he thought at first; he not only had a comeback at ready, but also relied on sound to fire his next attacks; Capone dodged the first hit perfectly, but the second ended up being a glancing blow, setting his sleeve on fire. He flinched to the side, wincing in pain, but quickly removed the sleeve before it spread to his skin. At this point, he was just a few feet from Jamie.

“Yer got the mouth, kid, I’ll give you that. But do you got the spine?”

After saying that, Wrath made a switch with his quirk; he reactivated the boy’s sight, but took away his sense of balance. He made a motion to swing at him, expecting him to try and dodge – good luck for him, doing that when you can’t tell where the ground is. After that, he made another step towards the boy and readied his weapon for the takedown.

OuXRWXroKKe0vGzE0ziT4r_jRGGoVaAoLvPFWpc6MFcjGqBTFbUOobO3V0KsC7Z_K2wc-TiZCheqPw8fekem1w.jpg
Jamie Wilson
Jamie all of a sudden could see again, did his quirk wear off? Or did he purposely turn it off? Jamie wasn't sure, but he couldn't spend too much time thinking about it, if this was his enemy's quirk then he was even more dangerous than Jamie thought. Jamie had his vision back just long enough to see that one of his attacks hit the enemy's arm and burned his sleeve while also burning his arm a little bit. Jamie smirked as he was about to say something, but before he had the chance, his enemy was coming at him again. Jamie could see the man getting ready to throw a punch, Jamie continued to smirk as he was getting ready to dodge the attack, but as he went to move everything felt off? Jamie couldn't move correctly, it was like his balance was off. As Jamie went to dodge he ended up just falling to the ground, allowing the punch of his enemy to strike him right in the face. Jamie gritted his teeth as the man had a hard punch that was for sure.

Jamie looked up to see the man getting ready to swing his weapon at the boy. Jamie's eyes widened as he knew he couldn't get out of the way of the attack. Jamie was running out of time he had to do something but what? Thats when Jamie got an idea, he took both hands and pointed his open palms towards the ground in front of him. He yelled as he fired off a steady stream of blue flames from both palms at the ground, creating a barrier of flames between him and his enemy.

Interactions: CapRock CapRock (Wrath)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back