• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High(currently full) - Daily life thread

Kirei Oogami

Kirei turned her head when she heard a voice of someone familiar. "Ana Pham?" Kirei asked, which also made Ruby jump in surprise. "Wait, Ana Pham? As in like the Spectral Assassin of the Outside Guardians? Holy shit!" She yelled in excitement, knowing him and his former team's achievements. The former pro hero approached the two to pay his support. Kirei looks down at her daughter for a moment before looking back at him to answer his question. "Yes, he did this to her. He did this to his OWN flesh and blood." There is a lot of rage within her voice. Ana could feel that rage, even Ruby. "Miss Oogami..." She worriedly says. She could feel that at any moment, Kirei would suddenly go out and find the bastard.

Meowfyre Meowfyre

🎭Ana Pham🎭
Ana's ugly scowl was shaken by Ruby's adoration. It was as if he had been snapped out of a trance, waving her away and quietly saying, "Uh, yeah that's me. We were, um, actually the Outsider Guardians." Ana nervously rubs the back of his head. For a moment, it's like the quiet teenager that Kirei knew was standing right there again."You know, because we were all immigrant kids. It was, uh, actually Von's idea..."But as Kirei ruminates on Greed's actions, and one of Ana's dead teammates' names leaves Ana's lips, his demeanor shifts. Once again, he scowls and walks to Kirei. Standing behind her, irreverent of Ruby, he begins to speak, "Miss Oogami, we can't let this stand. As long as those scum run loose, there will be more and more parents standing right where you are! We can't just be on the defense forever." Ana's teeth grind and his fists clench, as he says,

"We have to find them."

Zamasu Zamasu

PlusUltra PlusUltra Haz. Haz. Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

“From the looks of it, this is just some old military document, nothing that’s been relevant for the last 40 years, a the least. I know nothing about it, I was more of a frontline soldier, but-“

“Sir!” Metal Jacket was interrupted by his secretary, who was at the door. “The press is here again. They’re demanding more interviews or else you’ll end up in the tabloids.”

“Those damn media rats!” Metal Jacket exclaimed, slamming his fist on the table. He looked at Eiji and said: “I’m gonna have to end this mission report early, kiddo. But I’ll get you something else just as good instead.”

As he got up, Metal Jacket produced his cellphone, which had a casing that made it look like an old-timey military radio. Keeping the phone at arm’s radio, the senior hero slowly, but steadily navigated to through his apps and managed to start an audio message, to be sent at both Seth and Egon. He brought the device closer and said:

“Listen up, you two! We’ve got a situation on my office. I need you to drop whatever you’re doing and report to the swede by the desk, stat! Help her out with whatever she needs.” Already on his way out, he looked at Eiji and added: wait here, they’ll arrive at any second. And no nosing around!” He insisted before closing the door.

Then again, even if she did, the important documents were all in his computer, protected by a password. To him, it was just a matter of letting the kids play around with the sheet until they grew bored of it.

AT and T Squared, interacting with Alita CapRock CapRock

113cc6875a5953f23376ed16e8501b17.jpg

Ann laughed with Alita at on the staff's miracle hit, thinking to the comedic moment once more, a Kodak one for sure. A lone bright spot to focus on, lest she think of less joyful memories. They'd been troubling her in quiet moments, flashbacks to the attack that is. In lonely hours they'd creep in like demons in the dark, like flotsam to the shores of the safe and sound room. Turning the clock back to the fight three days prior they tainted the mind, taking the girl back to the battlefield out of the blue, an absolute vibe kill. The worst part was the compression, Ann's tendency to hold it in, for she didn't show the pain. Not now after nor then during... she was good at hiding things like that, good at hiding the echo of her brush with death, but it weighed on her and the happy vibe Alita brought was more than appreciated, it was necessary, especially after the past night...

It'd been the worst one since the fight. Resistant to help the builder hadn't called a nurse. Rather she lay alone suffering in dead silence, thinking of blast dust, broken bones, crushed civilians and streaming wounds, it was horrible. Evidently, being alone right after serious trauma isnt a good idea! Lucky then to have a new friend near to distract from the darkness, especially one so sweet as Alita who continued on after the laughs, defending Annie and hyping her quirk with animated expressions and genuine excitement. To Ann, Alita seemed to be the complimentary oddball extrovert to cosign her own introversion. A potential dynamic duo through the coming years perhaps?

Whatever the case, Annie made the most of Alita's defense, raising eyebrows in an arch and tilting her head smugly towards Tessa who relented with a "Yeah that sounds like my sisters quirk alright" after Alita described Ann's artistic flair.

Making matters better, the new friend had something for the sisters... a gift! A type of lemon hard candy with - -

RETRO COMIC STYLE PACKAGING
"Oh my God Thankyou! You're the best Alee" Ann exclaims, and bouncing in bed she takes the bag excitedly, fumbling it with bandage bricked hands as she tries in vain to open the package.

"Pass it over" the elder drones, casting unimpressed side eye at Annie who struggles with the seal, injuries playing the spoiler, the containment of Octane's final blast paying Ann back in the worst way with.... the inability to open plastic bag packaging!

"Ann!" Tess adds with a little more base in her voice.

"Ann! Hello!" she continues, putting her phone on the table beside her, a sign of increased frustration.

"What!" the younger replies, looking up from the bag, the trolling a success.

"Pass it over!" Tessa replies in a curt tone, and catching the underhand-tossed bag Tessa pops the seal with Annie looking back to Alita from her perch on the bed.

"You have no idea how much this means to me! You're actually awesome! Helping in the fight... and visiting me in this terrible place! - - " begins the girl, thinking of a way to show gratitude without being weird about it.

"You should come out with us sometime you know! - - No not should.... you have to! We know the best spots in the city!" Ann offers with brash excitement, extending an olive branch of friendship to the girl who'd been so helpful and considerate despite not knowing Annie past first name and proximity as classmates. She hoped Alee'd accept – for Ann and the Toussaints knew how to have a good time in NYC, and the least they could do was bring Alita along for an adventure or two!

Last edited:
Eiji Nykvist
Tags:
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Eiji1.png

Eiji nods picking it up again to look at it before folding it away again "Yes that would be an apt description, Just a feeling regarding recent events I wanted to put to rest, I thought to talk with the principal may clear things up." Though part of the words about banging her head against a cypher and Military document had clicked something, with a furrowed brow in deep thought at an idea that comes to her mind at the words. She had tried every combination or cypher she could think of, though if it was military...perhaps she should follow that logic? After all, they do tend to have set formats and headings so maybe if she could guess what each word was then she could work backwards? then again there were a few parts that jumped out as odd such as there is no word that had two letters the same like that unless they were numbers still the cypher wouldn't make sense if it was the case?....wait, no shes been looking at this wrong maybe.... it will take a while to work it out and annoying to boot but that would be worth a shot.

Turning to Egon fully she looks him over once more before taking a more relaxed position with the principal out the room, letting the formal stance go "It's not important though I suppose, what happens to bring you down here though? The Office is a far way from the dorms after all"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back