• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High! [Boku no Hero RP] - Currently Full!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Fudo grinned, "Yay!"

"Hmm..." Fudo looked around as Misumi dropped him. It looked like a lot of people were either still in the midst of their battle or in the infirmary, "It looks like we'll have to invite everyone else later."

Fudo shrugged, but as he turned back to Misumi, he continued to smile, "We'll plan more for it later! For now, let's just go ahead and survey the goods!"

Fudo knew that there was a really good seafood place right across the street from the school so he planned on heading there. As he thought about it, his stomach grumbled and his mouth began to water. After he shook himself out of his trance, he noticed Misumi's skin, "Woah! You're changing colors! That's so cool!"

Fudo stared in awe as he saw her skin change .

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan
Misumi nodded.
"Yeah, I can change colors. Part of my quirk. Though it usually depends on my emotion."
She said. She smiled lightly as she saw him shake himself out of his trance, probably imagining the seafood place he was going to introduce to her and the whole class. Her tail wiggled slightly. Fudo seemed quite a food maniac-even his quirk was summoning food to fight. Though she doubted the summoned food will taste any good-they did hurt good for her though. Luckily her quirk would fix her up with a good rest after classes.
"Let's go get some good rest then, this was quite an exhausting fight."

Raine's eyes followed Christina as she instead if charging head on decided to try to go up. Then the vibrations came they were enough to make her move in surprise but there was nothing to crush and nothing to bruise. It seemed Christina thought that staying above the street and seemingly about of reach would help bit already Raine had an idea. Changing shape once more she reverted to a more normal appearance. Though her legs became a huge spring. Strechibg her arms she pulled herself down then letting how she bounced up. This wasn't all though as she formed hard spikes on her arms and as she flew swiped her arm up at Christina aiming for the sharp projectiles to either hit her or distract her so Raine could reach her on her next bounce.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Gaku stood up quietly after glancing at the boards. He had been intently watching the bits and pieces of other fights, but it seemed it was now his turn. Pulling one of the blobs, Gaku fiddled with it as he walked over to where his opponent had decided to go: the beach. Gaku wasn't surprised though, since all the other areas were taken.

Looking the boy up and down, Gaku immediately remembered his quirk and let the scenarios run through his brain, asking and answering many questions.

"I'm ready when you are."

Realizing he zoned out, Gaku nodded and bowed, "Right! Let us commence".

As Gaku got into a fighting stance, he turned the blob he was holding into a sword. After a few more seconds, Gaku began humming one of the songs he created, more and more blobs started appearing every now and then. Not only was it a good idea to stay well-stocked, humming the piece would allow Gaku to critique it afterwards.

After a few more seconds of waiting, Gaku decided to take the initiative and he pulled off five blobs and shot them one at a time at Jaco, testing his agility. Due to his distance from Gaku, they'd explode once they reached him, regardless of whether they hit or not. As such, it'd be intriguing for Gaku to see how well Jaco can recover from them, even though they were the power equivalent of being bumped into when rounding a corner.

As he watched, Gaku also ran towards Jaco, preparing for his second test virtually immediately.

Haz. Haz.

"I have given you both my ages" jack said her voice losing its mad glee and becoming focused almost angry as the topic was pressed " if you really want to talk to a dead girl perhaps you need to be dead too?" She didn't really ask so much as say.

Jack was not the girl that had been forgotten nope she had died when jack killed her parents. They weren't two people but well she wasn't who she had been when jack had killed she had been born. She didn't want to be who she had been before she was herself there was no way that her could live.

"Now how about we enjoy this party and stop asking silly questions" she said shifting back to being silly in tone.

Dark Capone

So I'd seen her before? Tried as he might, Capone could not remember anything about that girl. Envy had never been wrong about his data so he had to assume her quirk had already worked on him once. Can't ever take my eyes of her, huh? Luckily for him, what he had to do next required him to keep his eyes on her anyway; it was time to see if this little forgettable girl was really worth their effort.
Capone walked up to the table and leaned over it. The lamp's light made the hat cast a shadow over Capone's face. During that precious moment, he was nothing short of the devil himself, set to look into their soul and rip off it's worst sins. He let the silence creep in and take over the room before he spoke his first words:
"So you wanna work with us." He always started softly, with a forced calm that made it seem like he could blow up at any second. "Let me tell you, this ain't a charity and it ain't a fuckin' playground either. Are you here to play hopschotch or are you here to get shit done?"

Karcen Karcen Kimona Kimona

Isao sighed when she refused to give up the age. Both of them written down as notes on his page. "That's impossible, Anyone who has tried has wound up dead instead." He states simply, pulling a lollypop from his pocket, which he unwrapped skillfully with one hand(the hand with his pen in it) and popped into his mouth, shoving the wrapper in his pocket. "That and you would never be able to find me outside of this room." He adds around the green dum-dum, his tongue curling around it as he spoke. With his shape-shifting her could literally be anyone and anywhere. He had thoroughly studied a great many people. He grabbed a chair, which he spun on one leg until it was backwards before he plopped down onto it, his chest against the back of the seat, his notepad in his hand. He hoped to get a lot more good notes. He was ready to have some fun. He grinned, all he had to do was to get her to talk, and to get her to say something she didn't mean too. He loved these kinds of games.
CapRock CapRock Karcen Karcen

The kick landed, which led Ignis to smile. However, a look of surprise took over once Gray caught her ankle and trapped in using his quirk. However, Ignis just smirked.

I guess this counts as necessary,
Ignis thought to herself as she suddenly entered her phoenix form. As she did so, the fire would start heating up, alongside her body, meaning that if Gray continued to hold on, he'd eventually start feeling the heat, eventually being burned.

As she waited for him to let go (or get burned) she began flying in the air, with him still hanging on. Whilst in the air she began spinning as fast as she could. She was only 10 feet high so she didn't think Gray would sustain any permanent damage if he were to let go, but that he would definitely be knocked off his feet by the impact.

Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker

Last edited:
"Yeah, I can change colors. Part of my quirk. Though it usually depends on my emotion."

As he realized what Misumi said, Fudo began to smile, "So like a mood ring? That's pretty cool. Believe it or not, you're the first person I've seen with a quirk that behaves in such a way!"

Fudo smiled until he felt his body ache once more, Must be the after effects of battle.

"Let's go get some good rest then, this was quite an exhausting fight."

"I definitely agree!" Fudo nodded as he stated his agreement, "I should probably head to the infirmary. Gaku and Christina'll definitely force me to once they hear about what happened in our fight!"

Smiling Fudo waved, though it was in vain as he felt his entire body become pain-stricken. Quickly hiding his wincing due to the pain, Fudo chuckled and shrugged off the pain as he started walking -- nope it hurts too much-- limping towards the infirmary. After he got a few feet away, he was ambushed by two medical staff who urged the boy to lay on the stretcher, against his insistence that he was fine, "You've most definitely broke something during your battle, Mr. Kukku. You need to let us do our job"

Giving in, Fudo nodded as he got onto the stretcher. Looking back at Misumi as he rode off, Fudo tried to wave again, though it ended the same way as before.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Well talking certainly was doing the opposite of helping Tenma. because opening her mouth would involve breathing in his sleep breath in large amounts because her mouth is wide open for it to enter. The head bash on the other hand was quite potent. Ayunu was a weakling after all. So that was really all it too for him to lose his grip and crumple to the ground. He was out cold, his eyed having actually rolled back into his head a little. He was not good with pain. On the other hand Tenma was surely out as well with all that potent sleep breath she inhaled. But of course that is not Kimona's decision to make, that part is all up to Kingdom.

I Iamkingdomhearts1000

"...D-damn..."

Upon seeing Ayumu fall to the ground, Tenma proceeds to follow in suite, the two of them unconscious, Geyser Falls looks at this and comments to Metal Jacket the words:

"Hmm...a battle between similar more or less type Quirks that ended in a draw...tell me Metal, what do you think? will those two become fully fledged heroes in the future or are they better off, as just support type heroes?"

said Geyser, wanting to know Metal's opinion on the duel that had ended.

Kimona Kimona CapRock CapRock

Gray's smiles, Ignis entered her Phoenix form so she's getting serious, as soon as Ignis lifts off the ground and his hand starts to get warm he let's go but left the bone around her ankle which might make it difficult to bend her foot.

Gray falls a couple feet and upon landing he looks up at Ignis and simply smiles, she might have the advantage in the air, but he doesn't completely lack ranged attacks.

Gray folds his arm across his chest and his elbow bone extends out from his arm, he then grabs it and pulls it out of his arm revealing a spear made of bone, creating constructs like this uses alot of his quirk but is useful for ranged attacks.

"Can't fly away from all your problems Ignis!"

Gray spins his bone spear then throws it at Ignis, he's actually has decent accuracy when throwing stuff.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Metal Jacket looked down on the two passed out students. No nurses were need on that case, he knew that much for sure. seeing them run around aimlessly while screaming at each other made him miss dearly the old days of army training. His old sargeant would have sent those two to clean the toilets for a month... But these were different times. 'Let the kids be kids', so they've told him on several occasions. But whatever he did, he refused simply let his class slack off like that. He said:
"If it were up to me, such quirks would never see use in a dangerous line of work like this. There's no shame on doing civillian work if you're not fit for this. Whatever they do, they better step up their game if they decide to stay, or they'll have to take the diploma over my dead body." He sat down again and took a deep breath. "Excuse me. We should focus on the other fights for now, don't you think?" He was starting to regret doubting the waving kid since now he was putting quite a show in his fight. Watching that was just what he needed to get the other two out of his mind.

I Iamkingdomhearts1000

"You call that a kick?" said Schwarz coming from the top of the falling golem above Harvey he prepared his legs for what would be the strongest kick of his life. which isn't great, since he relied his entire life on his quirk, but it wasn't about damage. It was about sending a message. He lifted his right leg and aimed to kick Harvey's head in a downwards motion, in the hopes of making his opponent accelerate towards the floor. It all seemed a good idea, but with the golem fallen into pieces and him jumping out of the rock that he used as a platform until now, he would have no ground, just a lot of rocks falling around them. During his attack, he tried to take one closer with his music but he was running out of breath so it only started moving slowly in his direction, leaving him open to the reaction of his also falling opponent. I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Christina grinned as she saw the projectiles rocketing towards her. Aiming her hands above her, she shot a vibration into the sky, rocketing her back down towards the ground. As she got closer to the projectiles, she opened her mouth and song an impossibly high and very loud note, letting vibrations come out of her mouth. As the wave was more powerful than her last, the vibrations slowed down the projectiles enough for Christina to grab them in mid air as she passed them.

As she continued falling, she saw Raine coming up to meet her. Christina grinned, It looks like it's now an aerial battle.

As Raine came towards her, or as she went towards Raine?, Christina threw the spikes to the ground and shot the air again, going even faster. She then outstretched her arm towards Raine, preparing to attack as they got closer.

Karcen Karcen

"You call that a kick?" said Schwarz coming from the top of the falling golem above Harvey he prepared his legs for what would be the strongest kick of his life. which isn't great, since he relied his entire life on his quirk, but it wasn't about damage. It was about sending a message. He lifted his right leg and aimed to kick Harvey's head in a downwards motion, in the hopes of making his opponent accelerate towards the floor. It all seemed a good idea, but with the golem fallen into pieces and him jumping out of the rock that he used as a platform until now, he would have no ground, just a lot of rocks falling around them. During his attack, he tried to take one closer with his music but he was running out of breath so it only started moving slowly in his direction, leaving him open to the reaction of his also falling opponent. I Iamkingdomhearts1000

"This isn't good, only one of us can make a kick in this situation...in that case!"

said Harvey, he proceeded to try and make one of his signature Roundhouse Kicks in midair against Schwarz, trying to catch him by the back of his head.

Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus

Raine Saw Christina coming at her and by now had figured out how Christina's quirk worked for the most part. Still Raine didn't know how it fully worked but at least some knowledge was better than none so she could assume actually hitting Christina head on wasn't the brightest idea at least as a liquid. Raine was not just a liquid she could become solid, though she couldn't move in that state so it wasn't exactly the best idea. Well Raine needed to get a hold Christina that much was clear and range was not her strength. Thus as the two came closer together Raine spread her arms but as she did several octopus like tendrils grew from her back seeking to grab the other girls arms when they would soon crash into each other.

Schwarz suddenly lost his ground in the battle, he was still performing his kick and wouldn't have enough reaction time to avoid his opponent's attack. The rock was still too far away for him to try anything fancy, "Well that's it". He thought. He stopped rapping and tried to hit Harvey with his kick at the same time as Harvey got his Roundhouse Kicks; "Now it's all up to the ground". I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Schwarz suddenly lost his ground in the battle, he was still performing his kick and wouldn't have enough reaction time to avoid his opponent's attack. The rock was still too far away for him to try anything fancy, "Well that's it". He thought. He stopped rapping and tried to hit Harvey with his kick at the same time as Harvey got his Roundhouse Kicks; "Now it's all up to the ground". I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Harvey and Schwarz both performed a double wham on each other, just, as the two had crashed landed right into the ground, there was smoke surrounding the impact, as Harvey could be seen laying on his back towards the ground, wondering if he won or not.

"GAH! "huff"..."huff"..."huff"...did-did i win?"

said Harvey, unsure, as he could not see Schwarz within the smoke.

Last edited:
- Special episode end -
- Arc 2: Metro Mayhem -

Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Zamasu Zamasu RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Kimona Kimona Karcen Karcen Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker drummerboi drummerboi Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus Webs Elk Webs Elk Haz. Haz.

Opening theme:

1538539629273.png
3 weeks had passed since regular days of school began. The classes progressed from mere introduction to key subjects of a hero's formation, accompanied by the first practical classes. And with classes, came the tests. It was the day of the first practical test of the year, Queens Hero High's most anticipated even of the regular school year. Little did they know, the grounds in which they would test had a much deeper meaning than simply a gymnasium, and the forces of evil creeped in every corner, seeking to take advantage of their moment of distraction to extend their evil schemes...
First, the students were all rounded up and brought to one of QHH's secondary installations, which held the 2nd and 3rd year's classrooms. It was an old and wide masonry building stuck between two newer buildings, only 2 floors tall and not very assuming in its presence; However, a close inspection revealed them to be heavily guarded, both in the proximities and inside they certaintly didn't slack around here as much as in the main building, and for good reason.
Once in, they were immediately met with a wide beige and red hall of linoleum floors scrubbed clean to the point they reflected light. There were also frames of old war heroes and generals sharing space with the american flag and coat of arms on the walls. In its other end there were not 1, but 3 industrial-sized stainless steel elevators that seemed at least 30 years old. The entire class and the two leading teachers all fit into the one in the middle and Miss Young hit a 10-number code to access floor -1. It was a short but anxious descent until the doors opened up again, revealing to them the test's location.
The 76th Street Metro Station. A common urban legend amongst New Yorkers, much is discussed about it's history and current use, with many doubting its very existence. But it does exist, lying just beneath regular metro lines, as one of the many installations listed as the school's property. It had 3 metro lines in vastly different states of conservation; the collums and walls were made of dark concrete reinforced with several layers of steel beams and the lighting was clearly much more recent. The entire place reeked of old and let off an eerie humming from below, but it certainly had the installations to provide with an environment much more complex than the bland scenarios from the gym. Along the class to apply end evaluate the test was the aforementioned Miss Young and professor Seigen, the school's quirk development teacher.

B Storm

B followed the professors into the building then down the elevator, slightly hunched and massaging some bruises in his knuckles. His eyes moved rapidly within the safety of his shades, trying to take in whatever he could from the evironment. The first couple written tests had already came and went and B felt as if they had completely ran over him, so he was eager to perform well at least in the practical test. Once they reached the underground floor the class huddled together in front of Seigen to hear about the nature of the test. While they waited, he leaned in towards Minori to whisper:
"Did they really have to bring us here just for this test? It smells horrible in here."

Beatrice Oogami

The last three weeks of schooling had took much of a toll for the wolf girl. When she took those lessons and tests up, she wondered if her mother also took the same tests. It must been very hard, but yet it is worth the knowledge she needs for the future. For now, she followed along the teachers down to an abandoned subway that reeks and smells, which is something her nose can't bear. Even though she laid her hand on it, she can still smell at least a whiff of the stink of this place. "Why do they have to take us here? I don't think I can survive at least a minute of this place." Beatrice thought to herself before deciding to use her tail to cover nose from the stench, and even that won't save her.​

Minori excitedly followed the group, though she tried to remain as quiet as possible. Which was exceedingly difficult. Because this was all very exciting. But she didn't want to distract or annoy the teachers either. Then again that had never stopped her before. She was keeping close to B, because he was cool, and leading Ayumu along. "It does smell. But Isn't It So Cool?!" She exclaims as quietly as possible in response. She was really excited. Ayumu, on the other hand, was sleeping on his oversized pillow, one hand holding onto Minori's hood. This way he could sleep fully without smacking into anything. It was really a win-lose for him!
CapRock CapRock

Chisa
In a dark, locked room. On the 7th floor of an abandoned, dirty, apartment building, a young male sat. with with bright sun blonde hair, that was short and messy. There was some dirt in his hair, and dirt over his skin and tattered clothes. He had bruises, and was even bleeding a little. His wrists were bruised, even a little bloody tied behind his back, and his knees were to his chest, his forehead leaning against them. There was no light in the room. Nothing could be seen. Nothing… except for the light being faintly emitted from the boy’s eyes behind his legs. That and the light faintly falling from nowhere. It resembled snow, and seemed to burn the floor, even go right through it. It was done. One light snowflake fell, drifting slowly down past something round, and pink, that was floating in the room. A bubble. A hand reached up, grabbing it gently before it slowly shrunk into the hand, as they disappeared into the shadows of the room, the light snowflake going out with a hiss. The boy’s head lifted as a hand slid onto his face, pulling upward. The boy looked up at the female who had lifted his face. His mouth was shut into a line, the corners pointed downward, with thick black stitches criss crossing randomly over them, forcing his lips tightly shut. His eyes were empty as they looked up at the girl. Or so they seemed to be. The corners of his mouth pulled themselves up a little, his eyes remaining blank, but the back of them seemed to almost swirl. The girl”s hand slid off the boy’s chin and she reached down, her arms wrapping around him to the binds on his hands, a knife slipping out of her sleeve, cutting them away, his hands falling to his sides, not used to being next to him. Especially not after being tied behind him for so very very long.The girl was smiling softly, her hands running back to his shoulders. She looked right into his eyes, one hand going back to his chin, the other reaching to one of his hands at his sides. Her fingers met his, intertwining between his and locking down, pulling it towards her, before lifting his chin and gently pulling him to his feet gently. He stumbles, having not stood for a very long time, and having barely enough food in his system to function, but she catches him. The boy falling into her. She smiles, her hand moving up to run through his hair behind his head, her arm under his shoulder. His head was buried in the crook of her neck, his hand weakly reaching up and resting on the back of her shoulder(blade)./ shoulder. His mouth turned up a bit further, his knees buckled, as her hand runs through his hair, the other still intertwined with his fingers, which hadn't quite folded themselves. After a moment the female, Chisa, moved her hand from his head, pulling him up instead, until he was standing, with her supporting him. She smiled, moving his hand to her side, and then placing her other hand on his shoulder. She smiled, before taking the lead step. It was the waltz.as she smiles, she opens her mouth, “Laaaaa la laa la- lalalalala la la~~” She was humming Dmitri Shostakovich’s The Second Waltz.

She lead the dance around the small confines off the dirty dark room. But as she lead the dance, the snow-looking light dots- The Light Snow, continued to fall around them slowly. Any other time, with any other circumstances, it would look beautiful. But currently the light snow continued to burn the wooden planked floor as it touched it. What could be now seen with this light snow falling around them as they danced in this closed off room, was the tattered old bed on one side of the room. The sheets dirty, with holes in them. And a stain on their once white covers. A baby’s old crib in one corner, dirty and scuffed with broken wooden bars, a dirty blanket laying in a lump on the small holed mattress. And a small dirty mobile hanging over the crib. A toy was missing from it, the smiling cat had been broken in half, and sleepy moon’s smile had been mostly rubbed off, and was hidden under dirt. On the floor was a stuffed bear which seemed to have tears on all it’s limbs, stuffing popping out of all of them, and a rusty old nail holding the sad brown bear to the floor boards. And in another corner was a pile of toys, mostly discarded, broken, and destroyed. Some having burn marks, some torn apart, some just dirty and unwanted. In the other corner lie the half open closet, were some tattered ant holed clothes hung, some on the floor, and other miscellaneous toys lie, like a cracked baseball bat. And, the boy’s face with his glowing eyes. His mouth had formed a large and full smile, his mouth somewhat open, pulling at the black stitches on them, blood slowly seeping out of the holes in his lips, trickling down his lips, into his mouth, and some down his chin. And yet he continued to smile. His glowing eyes swirling, their backs getting darker as they danced, Chisa humming the song, and the boy soon taking the lead. Chisa beamed as he did so, her hand drifting to his face as they danced, “Yes, that’s perfect Akihiko” She says with a smile, “I Thought you might be able to dance, So color me impressed” she purrs. The boy, Akihiko continued to smile, as for currently he still couldn’t speak, instead, he pulled her closer as they danced around the room, his dirty bare feet not even noticing when they picked up more splinters, and stepped on hot bits of wood where his light snow had burned through them. They spun with him leading her around the room, “You know we should really do something about that mouth of yours.” She adds with a smile as they dance the waltz, leaning closer to his face, licking the blood that was trickling out of his stitches. “Although I must say that blood looks very nice on you.” She adds with a sly smile, her hand reaching up around him and reaching the back of his head, her fingers instantly digging into his head as she also pushes his lower and closer to her. “I bet you and I could have a lot of fun together. Don’t you? she asks with a smile, after all, 26thed time's the charm.

And clearly her bubbles had already done their job, since he had responded to her dance request. That and He was actually somehow still on his feet, and using his quirk for that matter. Akihiko just continued to smile in response, looking her in the eye with his own glowing eyes, which were most definitely the same as hers. So, instead of speaking, since he couldn’t, he wrapped his arms around her, they were no longer dancing by now, Burying his head in her shoulder again, as he did do, by coincidence, his legs finally gave out. Chisa smiled, her arms going around him, Alright alright, Well, I can’t have a partner friend who can’t stand, so let's get you some food.” As she says this, she lifts him as best she can, before trying to drag him towards the door. “It Would help if you did most of the grabbing, so I can focus on the dragging and creating a path.” She huffs as she tries to open the door into the desolate hallway.

---------------------------------

Everything was falling together. She had her player 2. And that was all she needed. Screw having a player 3 or 4, those dimwits had failed her. She looked over at Akihiko. She had taken him back to one of her many apartments (that she had stolen), and was currently getting him all spruced up. She had helped his take a bath (due to him being weakened from being almost starved. And now she was helping him get a cool new outfit. He liked the plaid shirt in the closet. And- he seemed to be mimicking her sense of fashion. Awwwwwww so cuuute. Like a little baby duckling! Yes…. This was going well. “You can stay here in this apartment, I’ll make sure to check up on you frequently.” She says, “You can leave, but keep a low profile, you know what will happen if you don’t.” she adds. “You have my number in the phone on the desk, and the fridge is stocked, I will always be nearby!” She grins. He looked a bit sad, “Aww don’t worry. I’ll be back in a little bit, and if you get really lonely, just call me.” she smiles.

Gray follows the group, the practical exams weren't really his forte, but hopefully they get back to more physical tests.

Gray looks at the secondary installations and notices how heavily guarded, must be a important building. He looks at the pictures of the old heros and general.

He steps onto the elevator and curious why this elevator is so darn old, is it safe to have this many people on it. When they reach their destination, the 76th Street Metro Station Gray breafly holds his nose at the old smell, he steps off the elevator and looks around.

"So, this is our test location? Strange spot
...could be of been a better place though, it smells here."

------+

A strange buzzing like sound echos throughout the station and gradually grows louder, and louder as it's source draws closer.

Suddenly The Workshop Technician Gear Tech comes around a corner riding a motorized scooter. He waves at the class before the scooter wobbles and falls over sending Gear Tech face first into the ground while the scooter slides across the ground before the motor sputters and shuts off.

Gear Tech stands up and laughs as he dusts himself off and straightens his mask before walking over to Miss Young and Professor Seigen.

"Hey, good you are here Miss Young, I double and triple checked everything around here, so far as I'm concerned it's all good to go. So you can go ahead and start the test whenever."

CapRock CapRock

Ryder was still as nervous as ever to be at QHH, so much couldn’t happen. B was already injured from something or other, and now they were crawling through an abandoned subway station! The crawling was only figurative, they could all stand up and walk normally, especially Ryder since he’s not that tall.

Ryder quickly ran up to be next to B, the boy was the only person Ryder was slightly comfortable around so it made sense Ryder would go to him first. Ryder held up his palm and a small orb of light appeared, illuminating their surroundings slightly, “W-We aren’t gonna get a-attacked, right B-B?” Ryder asked the boy, he was so worried about what could happen..... and if they were attacked there was no guarantee he’d stay in control.....

The last thing Ryder wanted was to cause harm.

Seigen Kowareta

Deciding that too much time has been wasted, Seigen clears his throat, deciding to get this out of the way, because he'd much rather get out of this crap infested place sooner rather than later.

"Listen up, brats." comes a somehow simultaneously casual yet strict drawl that cuts through any chatter as Seigen steps forward to address the students. "I'll be frank, I drew the short straw, so I'm the unlucky sap who needs to explain this exam." a hand sifts through his coat pocket briefly, before pulling out a small, nondescript object, just a bit smaller than his palm. He places it on the floor in front of him, and presses down on it with his foot, when his foot returns to the ground, the object lights up, projecting a simple image of a map:

map.png

"As you can see, we're splitting you both into two teams; offence and defence. I'll do that first, before explaining things further." he's quick with the splitting process, and soon the two teams are divided, Seigen's clearly taken quirks into consideration, ensuring that students aren't in any overly advantageous positions. "So, offence will have three pen drives" which he reveals, holding them out for everyone to see them. "At the end of these three tunnels, there's a vault of sorts, with a wooden wall over it." he gestures to the map. "Offence's goal is to get their pen drives through the wall without directly knocking out defence, and defence has to steal offence's drives without breaking them."

"However, that's not all. As heroes, you need to consider the hazards of the environments you'll be fighting in. In this case, there will be trains - holograms for legal reasons - which you need to avoid getting hit by. Being hit will eliminate you from the exam." with his explanation finished, he approaches the offence side, holding out the flash drives. "Decide amongst yourselves who carries the flash drives."

Kibou Aikyo

The entire time, he's been excitedly bouncing on his feet, more than eager to see the strength of his new classmates. He'd only just gotten used to his old classmates before he'd been sent off to the US. He wonders if they fight differently here, there's so much new stuff to think about that he can barely keep track of it! Even as the teams are split up, he's trying not to chatter too much, because the more delays, the more time until the exercise starts.

Sofia Landreau

Sofia is much more subdued as she listens intently, already looking around her, trying to figure out what her gameplan would be against different people. She hardly had the strength to go toe to toe with people, so she had to try and find ways to out-think them, somehow. Who knows? Maybe this'd be a good opportunity to try and get....whatever that happened 3 weeks ago during the spars to happen again. She wasn't going to get her hopes up though, because in those 3 weeks, she'd gotten no closer to figuring out how to trigger that ability, so for now, she had to stick to what she knew best.

Alita Lawrence

Alita walked in carefully within the damp, dark walls of the metro station with her staff neatly kept at her back by a strap; enclosed spaces where never her favorite since... Well, nevermind that. Thinking about it will only make it worse. She listened to prof. Sei's explanation with all the attention she could muster, then took on of the pretend flash drives from his hands to examine it. It seemed awfully frail for them to carry, and the professor never explained what happened when they broke so she assumed both teams would lose points from it. She awaited for defence to head on their way before straingtening up her body and forcing a lower voice tone to say:
"Listen up, troopers! We have a big assignment ahead of us. This is enemy territory and they will not hesitate to engage us on sight. If we don't get those flash drives to the goal, command won't even bother to send in rescue!" After that, she looked at the team and returned to her usual voice to say: "So, um... Any ideas on how we'll actually do it?"

B Storm

"Well, Ryder, I guess we are being attacked." B told Ryder. "But at least it's by someone we know. Follow me."
Despite remaining calm, B was glad to have Professor Sei in the training grounds; he was waiting for a good opportunity to show him something. Having been picked for defence, he took the middle tunnel and headed towards the other side of the station where the goal awaited. But that was not all; he created two clones of his eyes and sent each on a tunnel to the side to scout them out. Hopefully, what he found out about them could be useful later on in setting up the defence.
The middle tunnel was pretty simple and round, but it had the cleanest train tracks; that was enough indication for B that this tunnel would house the holographic trains. The space was enough to fit one, maybe 2 people comfortably while the train passed; during a fight, it would likely be pretty easy for someone to get eliminated there.
The tunnel on the right, tunnel A, was the one which had been through the most; parts of its wall and ceiling had collapsed, creating several tight alleyways, tunnels and crevices all across the path, all with minimal lightning that made the other two tunnels look well-lighted in comparison. Seemed like the perfect place for someone to try and sneak across the team and get to the goal without picking any fights along the way.
Tunnel C was the largest and emptiest of them all, lacking many of the beams and bearings the other two after the first dozen meters in. Signs with "Warning! Unstable" were littered all across the walls on their way there as if the large cracks and the loose floor tiles weren't enough of a clue. Whoever were to guard there would need the finesse to not end their duel in a disaster. The only silver lining was that, being the lowest of the tunnels, whatever happened there shouldn't affect the other two tunnels in any way.
Finally, B reached the end. it was a large empty chamber made of concrete that had an enormous vault at its end. The vault's lid had been removed and replaced with a wooden replica, possibly to not make offence's job impossible. They had to prefent offence from getting the pen drives through that lid. B walked up to the middle of the room and awaited for the others to arrive in stern silence before saying:
"We need a plan."

Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Zamasu Zamasu Kimona Kimona Karcen Karcen Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker drummerboi drummerboi Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus Webs Elk Webs Elk Haz. Haz. P.y.r.a.m.i.d P.y.r.a.m.i.d Vsland Vsland ghxstfreak ghxstfreak Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back