• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High! [Boku no Hero RP] - Currently Full!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
B Storm

B watched in serious silence to Sofia's answer; in his mind, however, he was beyond amazed. He first found her rather scary when she was doing the presentation, but now that he was actually talking to her it was a completely different story and he felt very at ease in her presence. And then there was her reasoning. So she got here not because she thought her quirk would be good for it, just because she feels she has to. Her motivation is so strong... Mine doesn't compare to that. Feeling surpassed in more ways than one, B lazily got up, walked to her and offered a hand, saying:
"I think I've heard enough. Come one Sofia, I surrender."
Though he didn't crack a smile, his eyes didn't lie; he knew Sofia had fought better than him and he was giving her the victory score to show his support for her goal. He needed it as badly as her, but he was sure he'd figure a way out of it later.

Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma

Christina stood up, smiling as she heard Metal Jacket's order. She didn't really mind the spars, though she was worried about all of her classmates and those that ended up in the infirmary.

Following behind Raine, Christina went to the city area, making sure her headphones were securely placed on her head. She needed to make sure she could actually live after all. Facing Raine Christina grinned, " Let's do our best, okay!"

Giving her a few seconds to reply, Christina positioned her arms behind her and let some vibrations loose, sending her flying towards Raine. She didn't really know what she'd do once she was close, but she'd figure it out as she went along.

Karcen Karcen

Ignis grinned as Gray charged towards her. Her response, charge him as well. As he got close to her, she side stepped his highly predictable jab, "You're gonna have to do better than that, Gray!"

They've sparred for years now, so it wasn't of any surprise that Ignis saw it coming. Once she evaded the attack, she quickly sent her own very predicatble jab, aiming it to his side.

Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker

Still trying to recover, Fudo didn't catch anything she said but one word: Checkmate.

Staring at the three ... wait ... now two Misumi's standing in front of him, Fudo smiled, despite every bone in his body telling him not to, "That was great! You're really strong, Misumi-chan!"

As she held him, Fudo once again realized how hungry he was, mumbling to himself, "I could really go for some seafood right now..."

Fudo looked at Misumi's eyes and asked, "Do you seafood? We should go get some seafood. Oh! We can invite the whole class! Make it a party!"

Fudo grinned, despite still being held by Misumi's tentacles.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Jack

Jack chuckled at all that was going on it was at times amusing to watch people stumble around and forget her, but what was only sometimes otherwise normally she just killed them for being so cruel. Jack knew she stood out and worked to do so yet everyone always forgot her really life was cruel like that. Really she might be evil but jack had never done anything wrong, well to her killing people that forgot her we well deserved. This villains group would pass some time maybe someone could remember her that would be nice as sometimes Jack did wonder if she existed, then she killed someone and was sure of it. That was a good idea next time someone asked her why she was going to say that, and maybe dress like a pirate or at least the hate. Still the guy in charge wanted her to get rid of the head so she took it off her belt and casually tossed it off to the side she didn't really care about it.

" Okay but just remember, keep your eyes one me" Jack said giving him a hint to how things worked as well if he looked away he would forget her and she would have to explain everything again.

CapRock CapRock
Raine

Raine smiled as Christina seemed ready to fight, good she wanted that she didn't want to talk, and it seemed that Christina knew how to use her quirk, well then again who didn't either way she seemed like she would be fun. Still the question was how to fight the girl, she did something with vibrations, well Raine knew she could be solid or simi liquid so the vibrations should not be to bad. Well Raine would think things up latter as she fought she had to test what the girl could do.

Raine altered her body her arms growing a bit longer her finger becoming claws as she grew a second set of clawed arms, though this movement made her have to thin her body out actually weakening her form. Still the monstrous transformation would likely put Christina of as now Raine looked like a tall overly thin monster with four claw arms. Raine then rushed to Meet Christina in her charge one arm on each side balling into a fist while her top two would seek to grab the other girl.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Gray smirks after Ignis dodges his jab, nothing surprising they spared for years so of course they will be familiar with each others fighting style. He sees Ignis's jab but can't really do anything so he braces for the strike before taking a step back.

"Just warming up Ignis, you know how it is!"

Gray then quickly steps fowards and performs a right hook at Ignis.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Bone Marrow nods at Metal Jacket. As he watches Gray and Ignis's fight, he can easily tell that they arn't taking it serious, at least not yet.

"Don't worry sir, once they stop messing around they will get serious, several times I've had to step in to break it up."

CapRock CapRock

Isao yawned. He didn't know why he had been suddenly summoned, all he knew is that it had interrupted his free-time. Which currently included him taking more notes, and eating that stupid spicy raman Mitch had given him. SO with a cup of noodles in one hand, and a notepad in the other he finally arrived where Jack and Capone seemed to be. He look one looked between them and sighed, his pen clicking as he switches the pad to hos cup hand, slurping away some of the broth so it doesn't spill. "Hello." He greets with a smile, "What is your name?" He asks. He knew who Jack was, but only from the videos he had caught of her. He couldn't find any other data on her, so he planned on using this as a chance to do that now. He could as questions about his idiot tracker later. His first priority was writing down as much as he could about her before he forgot. And maybe how her quirk worked too. Then he would always know. And them maybe he could turn into her.
CapRock CapRock Karcen Karcen

Dark Capone

Dark Capone rose an eyebrow to Jack's request. Could he really trust her instructions? He still didn't understand what caused the ruckus amongst his men yet and it was getting him riled up, tapping his foot and drumming his fingers over his weapon's handle in a hostile silence until reinforcements showed up. Jack wasn't worried about Envy asking questions; he'd been near him enough to know about his methods, so he leaned on a wall and lowered his hat enough to cast a shadow on his eyes, all the while keeping her well in his sights. It was time to let Isao do his work, and act only if the guest tried to come with any sort of funny business.

Karcen Karcen Kimona Kimona

Schwarz saw his opponent flying through the air, in an amazing jump while yelling. Well, he wasn't going to lose that easy either. Schwarz decided to use his golem as a shield the golem crossed his arms entering a defensive position, Schwarz sent to him his last command, his thoughts directly to the monster, "Fight with me!". At this moment Schwarz dislocated the stone, in which he was standing, and used it to hide behind the golem, at any moment Harvey would hit his creature and then he would go behind him. "If the golem survives I will have Harvey cornered." He thought. I Iamkingdomhearts1000

" I am no one Jack said as that was one of her names " Also nobody, but i like Jack the ripper it feels right " Jack said her own actual birth name was something she didn't like she wouldn't use it and would hate someone else mentioning it. Her parents had forgotten her so why should she use the name they had given her and it wasn't like anyone else would remember her name if she gave it, everyone forgot her so in a way she was no body. She did notice that the new guy that was questioning her was taking notes and it seemed he had been the one looking for her.

" Okay you asked a question so it's my turn" She said treating this like a game like she had her torture session with the tracker " How did you know I existed no one ever figures that out?" She asked with a laugh that held a hint of her mental instability and murderous nature.

Isao nodded a little, scribbling the name down without breaking eye contact with Jack. And contained to scribble more notes following every movement action and word, he was very good at studying people and gauging their personality, which it what he as doing. "The cameras know you exist, you can't hid from them." he states simple, "and cameras are everywhere my dear." he says with a sly smile, pressing his pencil to his lips for a moment, now gauging her reaction to his little nickname. He was studying her, and he himself saw this has a game, a game where he learned about her and tested her moodal limits. a term he came up with that he was fun.
Karcen Karcen CapRock CapRock

"...Damn, this is becoming a battle for supremacy, if either one of us falls, the other loses...i can't...lose here...i...won't!"

thought Tenma to herself inside her mind, she battles against Ayumu whilst struggling against the effects of his Quirk, to help her keep herself from falling asleep, Tenma brashly bashes her head against Ayumu's, causing in Tenma's case a split headache for herself whilst she looks on, wondering how Ayumu reacted.

Kimona Kimona

Well talking certainly was doing the opposite of helping Tenma. because opening her mouth would involve breathing in his sleep breath in large amounts because her mouth is wide open for it to enter. The head bash on the other hand was quite potent. Ayunu was a weakling after all. So that was really all it too for him to lose his grip and crumple to the ground. He was out cold, his eyed having actually rolled back into his head a little. He was not good with pain. On the other hand Tenma was surely out as well with all that potent sleep breath she inhaled. But of course that is not Kimona's decision to make, that part is all up to Kingdom.

I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Jack was really confused by the statement about cameras as she knew for sure people couldn't remember her being on them. She had just assumed the tracker had some quirk that let him track down anyone he wanted maybe having seen her or recording then forgetting her but knowing he was tracking someone. Still this did mean that likely others were going to start finding her a lot easier now, like the annoying cops, but well they couldn't watch her and would forget her the second they looked away. Still maybe he was not telling the truth, or maybe he could remember her, that made as much sense as anything else so many ways someone could find her and yet no one had, well it didn't matter, she could play a prank and see how it worked. The nickname didn't bug her to much but she did want to mess with him a little mostly as he was taking notes so what was the fun of accurate notes.

" I see i see i just assumed you were really smart, you know no one else notices" She said with a laugh if he had said he was super smart she honestly would have bought it as well " Oh and taking notes a good note is iam 10 " She said slipping in a lie just to mess with everyone.

Christina stood up, smiling as she heard Metal Jacket's order. She didn't really mind the spars, though she was worried about all of her classmates and those that ended up in the infirmary.

Following behind Raine, Christina went to the city area, making sure her headphones were securely placed on her head. She needed to make sure she could actually live after all. Facing Raine Christina grinned, " Let's do our best, okay!"

Giving her a few seconds to reply, Christina positioned her arms behind her and let some vibrations loose, sending her flying towards Raine. She didn't really know what she'd do once she was close, but she'd figure it out as she went along.

Karcen Karcen

Ignis grinned as Gray charged towards her. Her response, charge him as well. As he got close to her, she side stepped his highly predictable jab, "You're gonna have to do better than that, Gray!"

They've sparred for years now, so it wasn't of any surprise that Ignis saw it coming. Once she evaded the attack, she quickly sent her own very predicatble jab, aiming it to his side.

Still trying to recover, Fudo didn't catch anything she said but one word: Checkmate.

Staring at the three ... wait ... now two Misumi's standing in front of him, Fudo smiled, despite every bone in his body telling him not to, "That was great! You're really strong, Misumi-chan!"

As she held him, Fudo once again realized how hungry he was, mumbling to himself, "I could really go for some seafood right now..."

Fudo looked at Misumi's eyes and asked, "Do you seafood? We should go get some seafood. Oh! We can invite the whole class! Make it a party!"

Fudo grinned, despite still being held by Misumi's tentacles.

Misumi let go of Fudo, her tentacles slowly retreating from him to let him be free from her grip. They retreated back to her arms and wrapped around them like they always did. She had to keep her arms spread a little, but it was by far the most comfortable way to keep her tentacles in one place. For Fudo’s invitation....
“Seafood? Of course! I like seafood! We should definitely do that one day!”
She answered excitedly, her eyes almost sparkling and her skin turning into an excited tone of bright purple.
Webs Elk Webs Elk

Schwarz saw his opponent flying through the air, in an amazing jump while yelling. Well, he wasn't going to lose that easy either. Schwarz decided to use his golem as a shield the golem crossed his arms entering a defensive position, Schwarz sent to him his last command, his thoughts directly to the monster, "Fight with me!". At this moment Schwarz dislocated the stone, in which he was standing, and used it to hide behind the golem, at any moment Harvey would hit his creature and then he would go behind him. "If the golem survives I will have Harvey cornered." He thought. I Iamkingdomhearts1000

"...I've got to be careful how i think about this one, ever since the entrance exam, i now honestly have to think about how i'm going to fight my opponents, just rushing in, guns blazing won't do anything at this point, not against others aiming to become heroes like myself more or less, in this battle, i'm going to have to rely on the Speed Style dad taught me how to fight with my legs instead of the Power Style i used during against those robots in the exam and almost damaged one of my legs in the process...Power Style relies on close combat and closing the distance whilst Speed Style is more jumping around and leaving the distance to be wide open, considering my opponent's Quirk, i'll need to analyse the structure of the golem's dexterity and be able to smash it down to size...huh, "smash" it..."

said Harvey, recalling how he fought in the entrance exam whilst fighting now in the present against Schwarz and his golem, Harvey carefully tries to analyse how to fight his opponent whilst being mindful of the fact not to get too overconfident in case Schwarz has a trick up his sleeve, Harvey "smashes" right through the golem but had failed to notice that Schwarz was already waiting behind the golem, Harvey was too focused on the golem that he failed to take heed of Schwarz, a mistake to serve, as a reminder for the future.

"!? Oh crap!"

Harvey was still in motion kicking and is unable to stop any kind of block that Schwarz may have set up already.

Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus

Gakuon Tensai VS. Jaco Havona

"i'vedreadedthisfromtheverybeginningIsetfootinthisforsakenschoolohhelpmegod"... A breathless Jaco wheezed, clutching his head in a mixture of shame and despair. He glanced up to see the monitor, persistently rubbing his eyes to see if he was hallucinating. No change. The names shown on the board were just as real as he feared.
After a moment's pause, the teen sharply inhaled, standing up from his seat as he reached into the confines of his pockets and took out his iPod. Strange how everyone seemed to have one nowadays. And besides, a bit of jazz really couldn't hurt, could it? Jaco didn't bother answering that question, simply shrugging it away without a care in the world.
He plugged in his earphones, fiddled with the click wheel, and...
Bang. Like a gunshot, trumpets, saxophones and piano keys went off within the student's ears in a mere split-second like a blissful cacophony, rejuvenating his pale, nigh-expressionless face faster than a snap of the fingers. He tucked his music player back into his pocket, scanning the room for this 'Gakuon'. He'd already analyzed one disadvantage he suffered from: the element of surprise. His enemy, seeing as they arrived much earlier to class than Jaco, would've heard their classmate's introduction and likely already knew what his Quirk was. On the contrary, Jaco didn't arrive in time to see his opponent's introduction, effectively handicapping himself.
This didn't dissuade him nonetheless, however. His opponent didn't know the intricacies of his Quirk, which still enabled him to get the jump on them through some underhanded trickery. Playing dirty wouldn't gather a grand public opinion for Havona, though in that same way neither would losing.
Jaco sighed, sauntering towards the last remaining arena - the beach -, subconsciously matching his footsteps to the beat of the bass line as he kept his eyes peeled for his supposed enemy.
"I'm ready when you are." Havona called out. Probably not loud enough for the audience to hear, but likely loud enough to alert Gaku if he were already in the vicinity.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Dark Capone

As the two continued their conversation, it didn't take long for Capone to deduce that Jack's claims were legitimate. And for Envy to send after a 10 year old like that... She must be indeed an exceptional asset. He never liked doing what he had to do next to kids, they always ended up crying and giving up, but they had to ensure any newcomers were not there as spies and that they knew their place in the organization. He took a step forward and said:
"That's enough of happy meet n' greet. If Envy wants you, then you get a shot. Follow me." He referred that to both of them; if anything, is was good having Envy there to discuss the girl's reactions. He was about to turn when he remembered her words: 'keep your eyes on me.' they had kept him uneasy ever since he heard them and once couldn't be too careful. "Actually, you go ahead. That door over there." He pointed at a steel door just by the meeting room entrance. It was sturdy enough to tell anyone looking at it that those inside had little chance of getting out of it on their own.

Kimona Kimona Karcen Karcen

Isao shrugs, "I am smart, but what makes me smart is that i don't broadcast that fact." he states simply, "I keep my genius right up here in my head." he says, following them along, silent for a moment, "also your lying." he clips onto the end as he scribbled along on his paper with a small knowing smile, "You are not 10, I know that for a fact." he says. Not only did he know how to guess he age of literally anyone after intense study(study of how to do it, not the person), but he was an expert at lying, as a liar himself. A good liar knows how to spot other liars. "What's your real age?" he asks. he wanted an actual answer. He didn't even bother to question where they were headed yet. He dark haired man continued to write, his feet clicking on the ground as he followed behind them, keeping his eyes on Jack the whole time. He planned to test a theory in a moment.

Jack laughed when one of them the note guy accused her of lying about her age really asking a lady her age was just rude. She may have lied but she had also told done kind of truth she was no liar. The guy wanted another age so she would tell him another that was just as real as the first and just as much a lie.

"You got me I am 130 " she said with another laugh after all hack the ripper was 130 years old and that was who she was now. Jack also didn't like anything of herself that reminded her of before she became herself it had been 10 ish years since she started killing.

Jack the looked to the door either there was cake there or a test and jack lacked a number 2 pencil also she didn't like tests so she really wanted it to be cake. She soon walked over to the door opening it and heading in and if the two weren't close or careful Jack they might lose eye contact with jack.

Dark Capone

Dark Capone suddenly found himself still inside the villain headquarters, holding the steel door of the interrogation room in his hands. Why am I still here? I should be joing a job out in uptown... He glanced back and saw his men waiting for him, but also Envy. He seemed to be following him inside, but he couldn't recall why he was even going there in the first place. Lost and unnerved, Jack opened the door and checked what was inside.
The interrogation room could be considered a mockery of its roots in police departments. It had plain white walls and a single rusty lamp dangling just above the interrogator's chair, with a plain steel table and a sturdy steel seat with steel restraints at the other side and a couple of comfy armchairs at the corner. Capone had spilled so much blood inside that chamber that its reek had fused with the walls and the floor no matter how much you scrubbed... And yet, this time he found a child inside. Worst even, he couldn't even recall what that little girl had done to warrant being there. Trying his best to keep an image, Capone walked into the room and said, still staring at her:
"Envy, gimme a refresher on what this one did to end up here." If he couldn't remember her face, then he figured he was there to punish her for something. Hitting such a young kid with his bat Respect wasn't something he enjoyed one bit, but orders were orders and he wasn't one to question that.

Karcen Karcen Kimona Kimona

Last edited:
She can only look at him in complete and utter confusion as he surrenders the battle, because surely she must be hearing him wrong. Then, she shakes her head. "No, I surrender. I've already gotten enough from this fight" the reply comes as bluntly as most things she says do.

B rose an eyebrow in response to Sofia, but still left his hand out for her. "No, you don't get to do that. You need the score more than I do, so take the win. " He gasped slightly after realizing what he just said, but kept his expression serious.

Well then, that's how he's gonna play it. She scowls at him, and pointedly swats his hand away as she picks herself back up. "Okay, I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that, and I'm gonna give you the win." she points at her own face. "Your fist, my face. Make it happen." telling her she 'doesn't get' to do something is hardly gonna make the situation any better.

B jumped back, surprised at her reaction, but his expression quickly grew into a frown. "Seems like being nice isn't getting the point through... But I'm not backing down on my word." He approached her again and gave her a violent push, saying: "Quit that! I'm not punching you, I'm doing you a favor and I'm not taking no for an answer!"

...Did the air just get colder?

Or maybe it's just the outright chillingly calm expression on Sofia's face that's making things feel a little chilly in the forest. "A favour, huh?" there's venom in her voice as she takes a step forward. "In that case, let me do you a favour right back...." and then, she's taking another step, arm cocked back, only to surge forward, finishing her sentence as the punch connected. "And shut you the fuck up!" needless to say, B's comments had gotten her sufficiently riled up.

In the heat of the moment, she's not really thinking about how she was just trying to let B win, she's pissed and the source of her being pissed was right in front of her....so, it's only logical that he gets punched.

CapRock CapRock

B Storm

When asked about what happened at that day, B will always say he'd held back on his instincts to dodge so he could reach his goals of giving the score to Sofia, that he had successfully rused her and was willing to endure some pain as a cost for it. After all, true heroes aren't afraid of putting themselves at risk for the safety of others.
...But the truth is, sadly, that B didn't even see it coming.
The fist hit straight in the cheek, strong enough that he could barely utter a grunt in response. As B flew back in a perfect screw towards the ground, he could already feel his conscience slipping away. He managed to have one final thought before completely blacking out:
Can this... Even count as being a hero?

Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma

Metal Jacket heard a punch and a thud coming somewhere from the forest. He go up and begun to lean and tip-toe, trying to observe the scene of the fight through the trees.
"Took him long enough!" He yelled before even seeing anything. "I can't believe that it took him that long to bear a girl with no combat uses to her quirk! We'll need to..." His voice died out suddenly as his eyes squinted at something. "No... It can't be!" Metal Jacket took a deep breath and massaged his temples, the perfect expression a disappointed father would have. "Send in... The nurses..." Was all that he managed to say.

Isao rolled his eyes, "Haha, very funny." he says, he knew all about Jack the Ripper, so he knew she was still just messing around. "I'll ask again, what's your real age? Because I know your not 130." he asks. He only now addressed Capone as well. "She has a quirk that affects your memory, likely when you look away, she is Jack the Ripper as it would seem, and your the one bringing hr here so we could talk to her more or something." Isao shrugs. he hadn't really been paying attention to Capone. "Also I assume she just walked in." he adds with a shrug. "Okay to be honest I hadn't been paying attention to what you wanted to do, but you need to keep your eyes on her." Isao admits. It was easier to get it over with now. that and this was becoming rather annoying, the looking thing.

Christina grinned as she saw Raine's transformation, Well ... That's intriguing.

Seeing two arms ball into fists, Christina realized she was probably more adept at close combat. As such, Christina decided to take a different approach. Relatively speaking anyway.

Once she got closer to Raine, Christina launched herself into the air. Once above Raine, she shot a wave of vibrations down towards Raine. They weren't powerful enough to do any real damage, but they definitely were strong enough to push her back, while launching Christina more into the air.

Karcen Karcen

Ignis chuckled as her attack landed. So far it's always landed in all of their previous battles, so she's been waiting for the day Gray would find a way to evade it eventually. It seems today wouldn't be the day.

Once he threw a right hook, Ignis countered with her own right hook, causing their fists to collide. Immediately after they touched, Ignis jumped back, and shot a relatively weak fire ball at Gray. One of her specialties, it wouldn't set anything on fire and was mostly major inconvenience than an attack. After shooting a few more, she launched herself into the air, using her wings, and landed behind Gray.

Hoping that he was disoriented from the fire balls, she charged towards his back, aiming a kick for his midsection.

Fudo grinned, "Yay!"

"Hmm..." Fudo looked around as Misumi dropped him. It looked like a lot of people were either still in the midst of their battle or in the infirmary, "It looks like we'll have to invite everyone else later."

Fudo shrugged, but as he turned back to Misumi, he continued to smile, "We'll plan more for it later! For now, let's just go ahead and survey the goods!"

Fudo knew that there was a really good seafood place right across the street from the school so he planned on heading there. As he thought about it, his stomach grumbled and his mouth began to water. After he shook himself out of his trance, he noticed Misumi's skin, "Woah! You're changing colors! That's so cool!"

Fudo stared in awe as he saw her skin change .

Gray grins as his fist collided with Ignis's, after she jumps back and starts throwing fireballs Gray quickly crosses his arms protecting his face from the fireballs, after they stopped he readies to attack but realizes she vanished. Before Gray could start looking he gets kick to his side. He quickly swings his hand down and attempts to grab Ignis ankle, if successful he extends the bones on his fingers to wrap around Ignis's leg trapping her leg.

"Bone Entrapment!"

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back