• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High! [Boku no Hero RP] - Currently Full!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Beatrice Oogami

Drip...Drop...Drip...Drop...

Beatrice wakes up in a very shallow pool of water, above the length of her feet. "Where...am I? Have I passed out?" She thought as she gets up and shakes the water off of her fur-covered body. It appears that she is in a very dark hallway made of concrete. As she looks around, she begins to hear a faint breathing sound coming from a distance. "Is someone in here?" She thought as she begins to walk over to where the breathing is. After some time, she stops right in front of what appears to be a jail cell, and behind its bars is Beatrice herself in her Bloodlust Mode, bounded by many chains against a wall. Beatrice is shocked by what she has saw, herself in one of two of her most feared forms chained and behind bars. But why?

"Um...hello?" Beatrice shyly says to her Bloodlust self. She looks up at her and let's out an angry growl, scaring the normal Beatrice. "...You're pathetic." She speaks "Have you not accepted what you really are?" The normal Beatrice is nervous at this point. "Who...are you?" She asked after she made a very nervous gulp. "Isn't it obvious? I'M YOU!" The Bloodlust Beatrice answered with a very aggressive tone "I am the result of the evil nature that flows within you. I am the product that your villainous father have gifted for you. Because you have evil blood flowing within your veins, I was born during the time that your Quirk have manifested. However, it may appear that you have not fully accepted what you have or really are. These chains that I'm wrapped around are the symbols of your refusal to embrace the hidden darkness within you. You may get into Bloodlust Mode if you can, but your refusal to accept it hinders the full capabilities of this form. Think about the boost of strength and speed given to this!"

"N-No...I...don't need that." Beatrice refused "I don't want to accept you as part of my Quirk. It feels so...sinister." The Bloodlust Beatrice would not accept that reason. The normal Beatrice is now scared, not because she has that form as a part of her Quirk, but also herself having the blood of a very dangerous villain that her mother fought for many years. "Listen to me, Beatrice..." She says "If you're in a very dire situation, and the cops, other pro heroes, your friends, and even your mother, can't do anything, then who can you trust? No one, but yourself. You don't need friends who will support you in your battles. You don't need your mother who can comfort you at times of despair. All you need is you...and me...and together, we will bring justice in this already corrupted world. Think of all the many villains bowing at your mercy, but they deserve death. No matter how many sins, be it big or small, forgiving them is not an option. Arresting them may not be enough, and the same thing goes as you watch them rot in their cells. They deserve to be executed, and your mother's teachings are full of complete utter bullshit that does not contribute to the peace that the world longs for."

"SHUT UP!!!" Beatrice yelled at her Bloodlust self, visibly angry and frustrated with tears rolling down from her eyes "I don't wanna hear anymore from you! Why can't you just get out of my life?! I don't need no super powerful evil side to aid me in doing hero duties by executing villains! I can just be myself and not be you! And don't say that my mother's teachings are utter...utter...bull poop!" As soon as she have said those word, the entire hallway suddenly shifts and Beatrice ends up inside the cell, standing in front of the bars from a distance with Bloodlust Beatrice right at her back. "You're scared, Beatrice..." Her Bloodlust self spoke before she wraps around her chained arms around normal Beatrice. She gets her snout close to her ear whispered "You're too afraid of me showing up when you sniff blood, accidental or not. You may keep on refusing me, but you cannot prevent me from showing up. You're too weak at your current state, and I'd doubt that by the time you face your father once more, you will be destroyed. Just accept who you really are and you will all be free from the struggle that you have been holding on for so long." She ends her whisper with a slow lick to the ear.

"N-No..." Beatrice is now in compete despair, her body shivering fear with every lick that her Bloodlust self gave to her ear. She tries to be strong, but her evil form is much more stronger. Everything eventually went black after Beatrice yells out her final 'No' before waking up back to reality. Heart beating fast and gasping for air, Beatrice gets up from the hospital bed and noticed that her body is wrapped in bandages thanks to the school's nurses. "What...happened?" She asked before turning to Dr.Kilter.

----------

"You live in that fountain? Fair enough, you need hydration anyways." Mitch responds to Umiko's answer. While keeping his sinister stare at the clam man, the tone of his voice gets a bit calmer. He sighs before saying "I'm gonna go to my room and sort these groceries out. Probably take a quick workout before going back to you. And oh, sorry for the trouble. I thought you were a spy at first, because if you are, then you could have at least five seconds before you see nothing but darkness." He then proceeds to leave the clam man alone and give him space and time to get some composure to himself.

CapRock CapRock Kimona Kimona

Last edited:
Steven Turned was looking towards Beatrice being brought in He was glad that she was okay. Since he got a few things in his bedroom. and got his bag out and brought out some treats for when she woke up. However, he noticed that she was becoming a little restless. He looked at her and was slightly worried. Hopefully, she was okay and wasn't getting worse. He kept waiting to hope that she was oaky. Once she was woken up, however, he smiled at her his leg bandaged fully up to the thigh. "hay there sleeping beauty are you okay. You seemed really out of it. I have to admit you made me do something I never did before I give you that. You almost tore my leg off when you went beast form....probably won't be able to walk on it for a while....I bet your thinking why im not angry right. The thing is"

He looked at her realizing there in right next to each other bed wise "I know that wasn't you that beast or whatever. I know it's something that takes over to be fair i shouldn't show you the blood in the first place to be fair. It wasn't your fault you can't control yourself sometimes i get that...Are you feeling okay i didn't want to burn you to badly" He starts to look at Beatrice's fur hopefully none of it got scorched off.

Zamasu Zamasu

Dark Capone

Capone was tense at first, but he quickly relaxed when he saw Gluttony back off from the kid to go do his own thing. Could this sudden change of behavior be a good-cop bad-cop approach? Did Mitch notice something that he didn't? He couldn't quite tell. And then there was Lust Jr, who seemed to know Pride's son better than even Lust herself and whose presence seemed to calm the kid down. Jack had a distinct feeling that he was being left out on important information and that made him feel cranky. When Lust finally came, he was hoping to get some answers.
"How was it?" It took Capone one good look at Lust's dismayed look to predict her answer:
"Just let the kid be. The more we just pretend it doesn't exist, the better." She took a good look at Jun interacting with it. While Pride's orders where for everyone, she knew exactly why Jun would be attached to it, so she decided to let him be. "Come on, Jack. Didn't you have a job to care care of?"
Dark capone grunted, turned his back and leff. His men all prepared themselves in an instant and ran after him, clearly used to that behavior, and suddenly the room was left silent again.

Kimona Kimona

Beatrice Oogami

Beatrice heard Steven's voice. She turns to him and she is glad that he is okay. "I'm...fine." Beatrice answered his question "I'm just glad that you're okay." She looks down and take notice on his bandaged leg. "Did I...do that?" She thought to herself worriedly. Even with Steven's comforting words, she is still guilty of her actions. "I'm...sorry. I just can't help myself." She speaks in sorrow "But thanks for getting me off of that form. Don't worry, my fur kinda burned off a little. It will grow back eventually." On the back of her mind, she thinks of running away so that she cannot hurt other people anymore, but what about her dream of becoming a hero? She wants that vicious form off of her Quirk, but she cannot. It is permanent, stuck with her for the rest of her life.

drummerboi drummerboi

Jun didn't pay much attention to Lust and Capone, aside from the fact that they were leaving. He didn't mind that. He just focused on Umiko. He had always thought it was strange that the boy's name was so feminine. But he never had had the chance to ask. He moved his hand from Umiko's head, still leaning over to him.

"Want to go somewhere else?" he asks, Umiko pauses, looking at him. He was nervous, like usual, but he nods. He would rather be anywhere else then here. Jun extended his skinny arm, and held out his hand to Umiko, to help him up. Umiko hesitated for a moment, before taking it, letting Jun clumsily help him up. To help him up, Jun had to lean his minimal weight backwards due to not being strong enough to pull Umiko up. Umiko still didn't understand why he felt so calm around Jun, everyone and everything else scared him, so he didn't get it. Really that thought alone made him incredibly nervous and fidgety. Umiko still had his shell closed partly around him as he stood there, looking at the ground, and avoiding eye contact. Jun watched him for a moment before motioning to Umiko, for him to walk with him, after all they said they were going elsewhere. Not that anywhere had been decided. Umiko followed him, and they left the room, Jun's hands in his pockets, and Umiko fidgeting. They walked for a while before Jun turned to Umiko, stopping. "You mentioned a room." he starts, "Want to go there?" he asks. Umiko was silent for a moment, still messing with his snow globe as he thought about it. He ends up nodding nervously, cautiously taking the lead. After and bit more walking, they reach a hallway on a less then used side of the building, before opening his door, and walking in, nervously waiting for Jun, who followed him in, the door closing behind him.

The room was somewhat large, or at least it looked that way with all the open space. There was one bed with a weak blanket on it, a shelf with a few random snow globes on it, and what looked like a pile of objects, in this case they seemed to be random things picked up around the hide out, a small pearl, Isao's missing hat, Mitch's, by now, week old bag of chips, and so on. There were even a few random remotes that went to something. Jun looked at these before looking back at Umiko, who looked increasingly nervous. After a moment he sat down in the middle of the room, his shell almost completely closed around him, and his snow globe tight at his stomach. Jun watched him for a moment before walking over to him, and sitting down next to Umiko. "Whats wrong?" he asks. Umiko was silent for a bit, before he finally spoke. "I don't know..." he says. "I've got this weird feeling in my stomach and it won't go away." he says, "It spreads, uh-" he looks for a word, being that he doesn't know many, "Electrically down my arms, and legs." he continued, "and I don't know hoe to feel." He explains. Jun had no idea what that meant, but he has an uneasy feeling that it was related to his quirk. Jun nods, "I'm sure it will go away right?" he offers. He knew it wouldn't as long as he was here, but he didn't want to leave either. As he said this he patted Umiko's shoulder, which caused him to jump, before his muscles relaxed, flopping sideways. In this case sideways was onto Jun, who jumped himself, the sudden contact causing him a minor amount of PTSD about every time ever he had been grabbed. But he quickly calmed himself down and looked at Umiko who was now awkwardly leaning on him. Umiko's muscles were slowly tensing up again.

He continued to watch Umiko for a moment before he ruffled the boy's hair again. "So what's up you and your dad?" Jun asks. The question caught Umiko off guard, causing him to jump and freeze up. "Whoa now." Jun says in surprise, "You don't have to talk about it if you don't wan't to." he continued, "It was just a thought." he adds. Umiko was silent, on edge again, but he wasn't running away, or hiding. Now that was progress. It took Jun an entire week just to get Umiko to open his shell for him. And that included getting wet in the fountain. They sat there in silence for a little before Jun opened his mouth, breathing in before he spoke. "You know..." he starts,having decided that Umiko might open up if he did so too, Umiko looking at him as he did so, "You are one of the few people who don't seem all that effected by quirk." He continued on, "Nothing good has ever come from my quirk," he continued, "My parents did what they could, I think, and my step mom..." he trails off, "I didn't appreciate or understand what she was doing at the time, but she worked really hard to protect me from the effects of my quirk while she was around." he says, "She could cancel the quirks of anyone in a 1.7 yard radius, and used that to negate my quirk. But this also meant she always had to be near me, and only now do I realize why she would freak out so much when I would wander off, and disappear.." He sighs. "This only lasted until I was 8, that year I ended up getting lost, and ended up in a pretty bad place, Neither of may parents or the authorities reached me in time.." Jun trails off, hands fiddling in his lap. "After that incident I tried to stay really close to my step mother, but soon enough her and my father drifted apart, This was apparently due to, since I lived in a pretty terrible and poor neighborhood, was because of some of the guys who lived there. They weren't very nice to her I guess..." He trails off again. "But eventually she left, leaving me as well, I think she was scared, And without her, the reality of my quirk and my world smashed down on me." he pauses, starting to get a bit frustrated. "I was stuck in this terrible place, I wanted to go out, I wanted to make friends, but I couldn't. Because My quirk always caused every single one of the too attack me.." he sighs a little. "And, she just left me there!" he says again, not frustrated, "She just left me, and she was the only thing keeping me safe!, I've always been in danger, and there i was, unprotected, and I basically had a sign on me reading 'free ass here! it's to weak to fight back and it literally cannot take stop broadcasting this message!.'!" he exclaims, angry now. "Nothing but that, day in, day out, I got sick of it, and then, I could do nothing;.." he pauses, "But now I can, I can do something about all of them, every single one!" he smiles a little, "That are all disgusting and horrible out there." he adds, "They only care about themselves, they don't even think about how others feel, especially when my quirk was effecting them!" Jun has gotten completely pulled into his thought process, and was getting heated on the matter. He was about to go on when he felt an arm over his shoulders.

Umiko didn't really understand all of what Jun was saying, but he felt like the boy was getting upset over this, and he felt like he didn't like seem him this way for some reason. Umiko looked Jun in the eyes. "it's alright." he says, "It's safe here isn't it?" he asks, before his faced twitched for a moment, until finally the corners of Umiko's lips went up. He never had had a reason to smile before now, so he had never tried. Jun had calmed down a little thanks to Umiko, but he was still annoyed. But then, Umiko hugged him. This surprised him, but he accepted it after about a minute of being stiffer the a board. He really did not like physical contact. Umiko himself was loving the hug. As the case would be, his body's reaction to Jun's quirk consisted of being touch starved, and it turn loving physical contact like hugs. Some time passed before Umiko released Jun from the hug, which had been pretty much one-sided, and looked at him. Jun stares at Umiko, "You don't have to tell me anything yet." he starts, "But I would like to ask what is with you and that snow globe." he points a little at it. Umiko looks at him, before internally sighing, that one wasn't as bad he guessed. "Well.... I got it from Pride...." he trails off, staring at the globe in his hands, "It's the only thing he has ever given me..." he trails off again. Umiko had a quiet voice, and he wasn't sure what else there was to say, since that's all there was too it really. Jun looks at it, Pride? he didn't even call him dad or anything, not even 'Mr. Stark', or something. Jun watched the glove for a bit before looking at Umiko again, and putting his arm over him once more. Jun wanted to know more, but he wasn't going to press him. For now he decided he would just sit here with the boy. He had decided he liked it, and so he didn't want it to end yet. He loved this strip of calm and comfort because it was nice in a few ways. He would learn eventually, but that didn't need to happen now. and doing this might even help it happen sooner! So he sat there with Umiko, half hugging him, one pale and skinny, the other pale and busied. In a way, they matched.

Sofia realises one thing very quickly; She has to try and test this thing, figure out how to do it consistently, if she can, understand its limits. That can come later though, right now they've got the....awkward small talk that interrupts their sparring match. "Yeah, you're not wrong." she agrees. "So, what about you? What was that whole thing?" she was definitely curious about it. One second she'd been closing the distance and the next she'd been on her back. Ultimately the attack hadn't exactly done anything but in most other circumstances it could've been a real tide turner in a fight.

CapRock CapRock

After the unbelievable burst of action in the first few fights, Metal Jacket now sat slouched on his special seat of the bleachers, his fist keeping his head from falling into a snooze. This was going beyond mere incompetency of the students in his eyes; it's almost as if they didn't want to battle their colleagues until they collapsed! In his days, things were much simpler; you were either a true man or you got your ass expelled. Now, he had to watch as the worst score in school sat down and talked with his opponent, a medic who seemed to be there just to prove to him anyone could attend his school nowadays.
Desperate for something to happen, Harrison sprang up and fiddled with the controllers a bit until two more match brackets showed up on the screen:
Ignis Flare VS. Gray Rynestar
Gakuon Tensai VS. Jaco Havona
Well, at least one of those two ought to be interested. Metal Jacket turned to the benches and yelled:
"You read it right, you lifeless pack of mole rats! Get on with your fighting!"

Webs Elk Webs Elk Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Haz. Haz.

B Storm

Considering this was supposed to emulate a fight, it probably wasn't wise to explain his power to the opponent. At this point, however, B could rarely remember they had been in a fight anymore. The talk wasn't going at the best of paces, but he was liking it nonetheless, enough to forget the annoying pain on his eye.
"I think I forgot to tell the class about this." B said. He made a copy of his arm around his hand and bent the elbow as soon as he could; it took about 2 seconds. "But when I make a limb, it can't move at all for... About this long. That's why I usually throw them places and keep them going as long as I can. Except for that time. It moved right away and I have no idea how... But I want to find out." After that, however, B decided he had talked a bit too much about himself for someone he just met; he decided to try and focus on Sofia for a bit instead. "And you... This thing will help you out a ton during missions, I think." He took a pause as something clicked in his head, then asked: "What was the reasoning, anyway? Why did you join the heroes instead of the supporting class with a quirk like this?" She had mentioned following on her parent's footsteps during her presentation, but even then, getting into a hero class with nothing to defend yourself with seemed almost suicidal for B. Being in a support class would be a much more reasonable pick for a healing quirk... Or at least, so it seemed to him.

Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma

The baguette holding tentacles shot forwards as Misumi caught Fudo striking a new baguette down at her. They formed a cross against the bread, blocking its path towards the girl. Having four extra arm-like limbs was quite an advantage against normal people. The other two tentacles shot towards his arms. She didn't know if the boy could kick, but disabling arms was mostly the best option to go with. Without saying a word, Misumi charged another handful of ink inside her mouth, her cheeks popping out.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Gray looks up and sees his name on the board, he's fighting Ignis, seems like a interesting opponent, he then looks around before spotting his opponent and runs over to him waving his arm.

"Hey Ignis! I'm your opponent! Where do you want to fight at?"

He smiles exited to have a fight, to him it beats studying any day. In fact most things beat studying.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Bone Marrow walks next to Full Metal and smiles slightly.

"Good I'm just on time, didn't want to miss Gray's fight."

He looks at Full Metal.

"Even though you just met them, do you have any options on the young heros in training?"

CapRock CapRock

Fudo smiled as Misumi blocked his attack. However, as he suspected earlier, she had more up her sleeve. As they clashed, out the peripherals of his eyes, he saw the tentacles shooting towards him. Reacting on instinct, he dropped the baguette, jumped back, and created his patented Pizza Shield. Using the shield, he successfully block the tentacle on his right, but the one on his left side snaked around his arm. He tried to pull away, but Misumi was holding on, Well, this isn't a very advantageous position. Despite his best efforts defending with one arm, the other tentacle eventually snaked around his right arm, holding them in place.

It was then that Fudo looked at Misumi and saw that she was puffing out her cheeks. Realizing what she must have been doing, Fudo's eyes widened, as he tried to escape. Realizing it was for naught, he spotted his pizza shiled and kicked it towards Misumi as hard as he could, sending it flying over the small distance between them in a manner of seconds.
RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Ignis smiled as she saw it was her turn to fight. Of course, her opponent also ended up being none other than her childhood friend.

Ignis smiled, "I'm fine with anywhere since we have to be prepared for unexpected environments as heroes!"

Even though she said that, Ignis looked around warily at all the locations with water. She'd rather not have to start off at a disadvantage.

Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker

Metal Jacket glanced to the side and saw the new head of security, Bone Barrel or something like that. Though he didn't mind talking to the staff whenever he got the chance, the principal couldn't help but have a strong feeling that he was forgetting some important detail about that man yet he couldn't point out what could that be. Instead, he simply focused on answering his question:
"Of course I do! What sort of principal would I be if I hadn't my favorites?" He replied without a hint of worry that the answer might be 'a good one'. "I'll tell you right now, though, the best students in class seem to be already done with their fights. Just looking at them go is a enough for me to believe that we'll put on quite the show on the sports festival. Right now, let's see, we have... Oh, right, the Kemono girl. I've been told they arranged marriages to make the ultimate weapon, but I've seen scarier fish than that on pet shops. The one she's fighting is a bit more solid all around, at least. Then we have the rock star's kid, I don't know what he's doing but he wouldn't last a day out there with that hair and attitude. The one he's fighting did well on the test, but he hasn't won me yet. Then he have... Ugh."
He stared at the forest bit. Visibility was bad but he could still make out that the two were merely talking instead of sparring. "The two peace-lovving wussies over there and..." He landed his gaze on Ayumu and Tenma. "These two are actually just playing catch. I believe I don't have to tell you what I think of that. The good news in, we have some more heading in... I don't know who blue-haired one is, but he's fighting that kid, so I hope he wins." He added with a chuckle. Whenever there was a chance to take some score from that #1 score and make Wolf girl take his place always lighten him up. "Then there's this girl, She's new to me as well and she's up against... Wait, what? What's up with that goofball over there, waving at his colleague like this is a playground? You think he's..." He stopped. English used to have a word for what he meant to say, but it was now prohibited and changed for a term that he often forgot about. He whispered his next words as if they were a dark secret: "On the spectrum?"

Jack at least that was what she called herself when she felt like having a name stood in an elevator, a decapitated head hanging from her hips as she recalled a special code. It was hard to believe that hours ago she had been at home, well someone elses's home, simply relaxing and watching TV. The house hadn't been hers but hey the two owners and their kid were dead and in the basement so she had moved in it was so much simpler than getting a loan. This was something jack had been doing for well as long as she could remember after her parents had so cruelly abandoned her and pretended they forgot their only child, really they had deserved what she did to them. That had left jack without somewhere to live and thus she had taken to moving every so often when she got bored with a house or the old owners started to smell and these were getting there.

Jack's musings on real estate and the cartoons she was watching had been rudely interrupted by some guy. Jack really had been annoyed by the rather overweight man who seemed to actually realize who she was, though he was shocked. Really the man should know to knock before you entered someone elses home, it was only good manners even Jack knew that much. The man had really been lucky that Jack wanted to finish her show otherwise she likely would have stabbed him right then and there as soon as he entered, after all who wouldn't do that, but she didn't and he gave her some speech about something she completely ignored instead focused on TV, it was more important after all. in the end jack had been forced to shut the man up, with a knife to the leg when he walked in front of the TV and demanded her attention, no one ever gave her attention so why should she pay attention to him, a few good kicks to the throat had got him to stop his annoying screaming about the knife in his leg then the bleeding, really he was a complainer.

Once her show was over Jack returned to the man and decided to play a game of 20 questions, though only she got to ask questions and he answered honestly otherwise she would put another knife in him for every answer she felt was a lie, and while the guy was not tied up blood loss for around half an hour and nearly having your wind pipe crushed tended to get people to be complaint. The man had talked about something called a villains league and after he confirmed this was true after being stabbed Jack warmed to the idea it sounded fun. Still she had 19 more questions before the game was done and the tracker performed well always telling the truth and answering even her random unrelated math questions as best he could. She had one more question and this was for all the marbles.

" Okay final question" Jack said in her best imitation of a cheery game show host " and remember this is for all the marbles get it wrong and you die, get it right and i'll let you live you ready" She asked a large smile stretching from ear to ear.

The man nodded " Okay what is my name?" She asked the question was impossible and the mans eyes widened with fear " tick tock" she said waving a finger back and forth. Just as the man was about to speak she spoke forst " Wrong" She almost shouted before with almost unnatural swiftness he drew a blade across his throat cutting the veins and draining him of his remaining blood killing the man.

Jack only after this realized she might need someone to introduce her, but well this guy was a jerk breaking into her house, demanding her attention, and blocking the TV he was a monster. Well he could still introduce her, just he would have to do it without words, he had been sent out to find her so well a head, a living person they should carry the same weight or something, besides throwing a head at someone sounded fun. This brought jack to right now as she punched in the code and the elevator started its decent to this so called villains league.

Gray thinks for a moment, most likely a hero would fight in the city, so that's a good place to have a fight, Gray smiles.

"How's the city area sound? As future heros we'll be fighting alot in urban areas!"

He quickly runs off to the city area while thinking about Ignis, her quirk is fire, she'll be tough to beat as his own bone armor gives minimal protection from heat and cold, his best bet is to get in close quickly and strike.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Bone Marrow raises an eyebrow at Metal Jacket, not quite hearing that last part but remains quiet for a moment, he eventually sighs and looks at the fights.

"I uh, see." He looks at the other students and nods.
"We do have a few... characters here, but I'm sure we can turn them into great pro heros, if not, we arn't doing our jobs."

CapRock CapRock

"Tch! oh-no-you-don't!"

said Tenma, she in turn proceeded to grab Ayumu by his left arm and look directly into his eyes, trying to knock him out with Tenma's nausea based type Quirk before Ayumu's own Quirk knocks her out.

Kimona Kimona

Ayumu indeed did begin to feel nauseous, but with his second foggy eyelids were closed, her quirk was slower to effect him. So he breathed out his sleep breath in attempts to knock her out before her finds himself having a harder time functioning due to the nausea. He also attempted to float/pull himself closer to Tenma, as his sleep breath would work better with less space between them. Though of course, this attempt was a little clumsy due to his slowly increasing nausea.

Fudo smiled as Misumi blocked his attack. However, as he suspected earlier, she had more up her sleeve. As they clashed, out the peripherals of his eyes, he saw the tentacles shooting towards him. Reacting on instinct, he dropped the baguette, jumped back, and created his patented Pizza Shield. Using the shield, he successfully block the tentacle on his right, but the one on his left side snaked around his arm. He tried to pull away, but Misumi was holding on, Well, this isn't a very advantageous position. Despite his best efforts defending with one arm, the other tentacle eventually snaked around his right arm, holding them in place.

It was then that Fudo looked at Misumi and saw that she was puffing out her cheeks. Realizing what she must have been doing, Fudo's eyes widened, as he tried to escape. Realizing it was for naught, he spotted his pizza shiled and kicked it towards Misumi as hard as he could, sending it flying over the small distance between them in a manner of seconds.
RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Ignis smiled as she saw it was her turn to fight. Of course, her opponent also ended up being none other than her childhood friend.

Ignis smiled, "I'm fine with anywhere since we have to be prepared for unexpected environments as heroes!"

Even though she said that, Ignis looked around warily at all the locations with water. She'd rather not have to start off at a disadvantage.

Misumi let herself slip for a moment, thinking that she was already victorious. It took an extra moment for her to react to the flying pizza shield, and she couldn’t raise her guards to stop it. It hit her clean in the chest, making her spray the ink gathered in her mouth into random directions. She swatted the shield away and wiped her mouth.
“...my bad.”
Using the tentacles that were holding Fudo’s arms, Misumi proceeded to hold him high in the air and bash him against the floor.
Webs Elk Webs Elk

Last edited:
Ignis smiled, "Sound idea!"

Seeing him run off, Ignis decided to use her wings to fly as she began to strategize. Gray's quirk will force him to use close combat. As such, to have a good battle, she'll have to rely on close combat as well. However, she wasn't going to decide whether or not to use her phoenix form until later. She'd rather not due to the possibility of overheating, but if it was needed, she wouldn't hesitate to use it.

Landing across from Gray in the city area, Ignis gave him a smile, "Whenever you're ready"

As she spoke, she covered her hands in fire, feeling the heat.

Fudo watched as the shield hit her, and he stared as she spat out the ink, half of it landing on him, the other half flying out in various directions. As she apologized, Fudo just smiled, "It's fine".

He would have shrugged, but she was still holding him. Speaking of which, as he watched her hold him up in the air, his eyes widened, Oh crapbaskets!

As he suspected, she began to send him towards the floor at high speeds. Fudo braced himself, and once he hit the ground, he could have swore he heard something snap. However, all he knew was that he was in immense pain. Yet she was still holding him.

Trying to recover from the blow, Fudo struggled to think of a way to retaliate, but he was unable to focus on anything but the pain everywhere. And also shellfish. He was REALLY craving some shrimp right now. If Misumi listened close enough, she could probably hear Fudo's stomach grumbling.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan (You can end it in your next post, if you want)

Misumi waited for a moment to see if Fudo was going to spring back up and put up some more fight. Instead she heard his stomach growl. Approaching with a little bit confused and a bit laughing face, Misumi covered him up with a tentacle so that only his head was sticking out and pulled him up to his feet. She stared at him dead in the eye.
"It's a checkmate, Fudo-san."

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Schwarz started rapping at the top of his lungs, it took him so much more effort to make a golem. But he knew it would be worth it an immense creature that would fight alongside him, for now, he decided to pretend he needs to command it all the time. The rocks around started pilling up and soon enough the golem was in front of him, he jumped in a rock and sent it flying riding it to the top of the rock monstrosity, from there he made the rock fit in the monster head ready to ride him. Because he was late to class he didn't know about his adversary quirk, so he decided to be the offensive side of the battle for now, and see how the opponent would reply. With everything ready by his side, he sent used the golem to lift a rock and throw it. A big smile on his face, the words coming as fast as he could think, the rapping being for him as natural as breathing. I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Last edited:
Metal Jacket saw the closure of the Misumi and Fudo fight with a positive surprise; perhaps the Kemono girl wasn't quite as a failure as he predicted her to be. He searched in himself for the controller for a good few seconds before realizing it was useless; there were only two students left there after Rush was sent off to spar with a class B student. He looked at them and said:
"That's enough waiting for the two of you! Chop chop girls, I want to see if you have what it takes!"
With that, all the duels were on the way. They were all being recorded for later grading and evaluation, so he had no need to keep his attention at it the whole time. At that point, however, something clicked on his mind; he turned to Bone Marrow and said:
"Wait, didn't you have a kid on class A? Which one was it again?" He figured a respected hero like Bone Marrow would have a fearsome son; perhaps the food one or the one that almost blew up the school. He was glad he only talked good things about them.

Webs Elk Webs Elk Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Karcen Karcen

Dark Capone

Dark Capone exited the meeting room; at the other side of the door, there was a large and wide open main hall. Its floor and walls were polished black-and-white granite, the lightining came from slots around the ceiling edges and large trees made of dark metal stood solemnly between the several doors on the hall. At the end of it, there were several corporate-sized elevators that brought them to the upper levels. He paced towards the elevators, his men behind him. He was about to press the button to call them when the doors opened of the middle one opened first. There was a girl in there, couldn't be more than 12, and he couldn't recall ever seeing her there.
"What...? How did you even get here?" When he noticed the head, he immediately reached for his weapon and his men took a step back. "Are you lookin' for trouble, punk?"

Gray nods as he throws his jacket off revealing a tank top. He punches his fists together before forming gauntlets made from bone, he then takes a fighting stance keeping his fists in front of his face as rest of his bones harden.

"Alright, let's go!"

Gray quickly runs at Ignis staying down low keeping his fists in front of his face, once in range he performs a quick jab.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Bone Marrow clears, his throat then points towards the city area at the two there. He watches Ignis create fire in her hands.

"Over there, Gray he's fighting that fire girl, Ignis... funny enough those two are childhood friends... but not first time they've fought."

CapRock CapRock

Ayumu indeed did begin to feel nauseous, but with his second foggy eyelids were closed, her quirk was slower to effect him. So he breathed out his sleep breath in attempts to knock her out before her finds himself having a harder time functioning due to the nausea. He also attempted to float/pull himself closer to Tenma, as his sleep breath would work better with less space between them. Though of course, this attempt was a little clumsy due to his slowly increasing nausea.

"...Damn, this is becoming a battle for supremacy, if either one of us falls, the other loses...i can't...lose here...i...won't!"

thought Tenma to herself inside her mind, she battles against Ayumu whilst struggling against the effects of his Quirk, to help her keep herself from falling asleep, Tenma brashly bashes her head against Ayumu's, causing in Tenma's case a split headache for herself whilst she looks on, wondering how Ayumu reacted.

Kimona Kimona

Jack

Jack watched the elevator open, that was nice though the people inside were not very nice pointing weapons at her and calling her a punk when they had invited her. This was not the best invitation to a party that Jack had ever had, well it was the first so well it might just be the best. Jack looked over the people a little annoyed they were in her way and normally she might just run off make them forget and come back but well she didn't feel like it.

" Come now you were the bunch that sent for me" She said pointing tot he head " Though your invitation was very rude and lacking a party favors " she chuckled.

One of the men looked from the little girl then to his boss losing eye contact the question he had been about to ask lost as his memories of the little girl were lost " Hey boss why do we have our weapons out?" He asked looking to who they were aimed at " Who is that" he almost shouted as if she had just appeared.

" Me?" jack said " i am no one, no body and jack the ripper " Jack said revealing she was the by now infamous serial killer that had been eluding the cops " And i thought i would come by and see what all the commotion was about"

CapRock CapRock

Raine

Finally it was her turn Raine had been waiting for what felt like weeks as the other all paired off and fought or well most fought some started to talk, they really didn't get the hero thing it was meant to be exciting that was why she was here to waste away her infinite time with heroics. Still it was hard to just sit around and watch others fight after they had made big showy exhibitions of it and even nearly killed their partners. It seemed that she would be paired with some girl names Christina, who Raine had not clue about, but hey she didn't need to worry the worst anyone could do was try to kill her and she doubted anyone could manage that. Well now was the time and if Raine was right she knew who the girl was, well at least in looks.

" YO Christina Lets go!" Raine called out heading towards the cityscape she really didn't plan to use it for cover or anything she just wanted an easy avenue to her opponent and for the opponent to get to her easy.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Schwarz started rapping at the top of his lungs, it took him so much more effort to make a golem. But he knew it would be worth it an immense creature that would fight alongside him, for now, he decided to pretend he needs to command it all the time. The rocks around started pilling up and soon enough the golem was in front of him, he jumped in a rock and sent it flying riding it to the top of the rock monstrosity, from there he made the rock fit in the monster head ready to ride him. Because he was late to class he didn't know about his adversary quirk, so he decided to be the offensive side of the battle for now, and see how the opponent would reply. With everything ready by his side, he sent used the golem to lift a rock and throw it. A big smile on his face, the words coming as fast as he could think, the rapping being for him as natural as breathing. I Iamkingdomhearts1000

"...Sigh...okay Harvey, time to do your thing...Speed Style: Lucky Step!"

said Harvey, as he breathed in and out a breath of fresh air before proceeding to fight his opponent Schwarz in battle, upon seeing Schwarz's golem throw a rock at Harvey, Harvey prepared himself by preparing a sprinting posture, getting ready like a professional runner would, just, as the golem's rock was about to hit Harvey, it was though time was slowing down around Harvey when in fact, it was just at the precise moment he was about to make his move, he jumped straight out of the oncoming rock's way and had proceeded to jump way up into the air, he says to Schwarz the words:

"Speed Style: Lucky Step, its the move i make when i dodge an opponent's incoming attack, my Quirk is High Jump, i can jump, as high, as i can whenever and wherever i want to, i wanted to let you know this because right now, i don't feel like losing, sorry but i'm going to have to win this match by beating your golem and smashing it into tiny little rocks, Speed Style: Quick Burst Leg-drop!"

Harvey whilst in mid-air says all this to Schwarz whilst preparing a leg posture involving both of his legs joined together, preparing to slam down right on-top of Schwarz's golem, Harvey's battle had just begun!

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus

Last edited:
Metal Jacket almost choked at Bone Marrow's reply. "Oh, so he's your kid." At that point, he had absolutely no choice but to pretend that he never said anything about the kid. He just nodded seriously and said: "Well, let's see how they fare now. They better not take it easy just because they know each other; practice only shows results if you give it your all."

Black Lily

Lily was casually walking through the hallways of the villains' headquarters when she saw Dark Capone's men running into something. A closer inspection revealed her to be a girl carrying the head of one of Lust's men. If Lily remembered correctly, that one was sent to recruit a person of interest into the league. Lily couldn't recall what that girl's quirk was, so she decided it was best to check it out; she took a deep breath and started to sneak around her way to the elevator. Let's see if she's good enough to try and stop me from snatching something outta her pocket! I'll just approach from behind this column and...
What was I doing again?
Lily stood upright again at the column, feeling a bit lost for a few seconds, then walked away to do something else.

Dark Capone

The atmosphere drew heavy between the two Jacks as Dark Capone noticed that something was odd amongst his men. Whoever that girl really was, she was doing something to his men's heads, so he knew he'd better keep an eye out on her. For now, he felt that the only person he could trust was himself.
"Put dem weapons down." He ordered. He then looked at Jack and said: "Bring Envy here, if there's anyone who knows what's going on, it's him. And as for you..." He told Jack. "Come on out and leave that head on the floor before it stains all the damn hall." He was more than ready to black the girl out should she try something, but given from the looks of it, she might actually be insane enough to be telling him the truth.

Kimona Kimona Karcen Karcen

- On the same building, 30 floors above -

The Lazarus Corp office building was known for its luxurious and ostentatious office spaces which made even the lowest of employees feel like a CEO when they sat down to work, with its natural marble floor decorated on black and gold skirtings, walls made of mirrowed glass and large desks made of the best mahogany around. The penthouse was the pinnacle of all that excess, an entire floor dedicated to single person, almost a throne room for the head of the company, Aldous Stark. Only a selected few had even seen his face; he mostly negotiated through trusted representatives so he could pursue his true goals better.
At the moment, his current passtime was shuffling the tarot deck to do some readings. It was a common activity before a big move, of course, but usually he'd do it the day before; he was reading it today out of his own intuition telling him to. First he took out the six of swords, facing down; that was a red flag in itself, meaning 'resistance to change.' What sort of change could he be trying to resist? Could it be on their target's side, and how they were about to exploit their obsolete bethods of learning? The only way to truly tell was to flip another card.
Death, facing up. Most that were uninformed in the art of tarot would take this card for its literal meaning, but Pride new better; it simply meant the end of of a cycle, meanignful transition... And apparently, one that he was resisting to do. This was bad enough on its own, but he still could prepare for it if the last card gave him any tips on what would that change be about. He took the last card from the deck and flipped it up:
The tower. A great disaster and tradgedy awaited. Together, these three cards could only mean one thing... His hand was trembling as he reached out for the cards to feel their energy when Pride heard a loud screech, followed by a thump and a crack right behind him. He jumped out of the chair and looked back; there at the window wall, a crow had salmmed into the glass with enough force to crack it and splatter blood all over. The bird's corpse slid slowly through the surface for a few seconds before falling out into the street. That was more than enough for Pride.
He knew it as a fact now.
He was coming for his life.

drummerboi drummerboi

Well, that's interesting. Only being able to move them after around two seconds...it might not have sounded like a massive weakness at a glance, but two seconds was quite the amount of time to be wasting for every limb. "Well, I'm sure you'll figure it out." it already happened once, it was only a matter of figuring out the method for both of them. Hopefully it would be something that she figures out sooner rather than later, she definitely needs to get more offensive abilities, if she hopes to become the hero she wants to be.

At the question, her brows furrow, expressing the sort of frustration that can only come from a question she's heard too many times. She suppresses the urge to roll her eyes, as if she was back home and talking to dad. Then, she meets B's eyes, hoping to express how serious she is with only a look. "It's all I've wanted to do, since I was a kid. If I let something as stupid as my quirk stop me from doing that, then I'd hate myself for it." she says simply, letting out a sigh. "I want to be a hero that can inspire others, like my parents inspired me." There. A good answer, without getting too deep into personal details or dead parents, nailed it.

CapRock CapRock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back