• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High! [Boku no Hero RP] - Currently Full!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Dr. Kilter continued to stare blankly at the students, his emotions hidden under the many layers of bandages across his face. He nodded to the two and offered a chair for Katja to sit. Just as he did that, a couple of nurses brought forward a heavily wounded Steven into the room. The head nurse, who was looking even more worried than before, turned to the medic and said:
"I'm sorry, but it seems that we've got another one for you. This one's banged up real bad..."
"It's alright, leave him here and head back there." Dr. Kilter said. He approached Steven and said:
"Listen, Steven. I am now going to use my quirk on you." His voice was soft, but also stern. "It'll use my life force heal up all your wounds, understood? Now that you're becoming a hero, you need to understand that getting yourself hurt has a price. You have a role to fullfill, and you can't do that with your leg looking like that."

Karcen Karcen Kimona Kimona drummerboi drummerboi

Dark Capone

Capone took the noodles and turned it around near his face, giving it a good look. He'd had his fair share if cheap food back when he couldn't afford any better, so he didn't shy away from something like this. He placed it by his coat near the entrance. "Whenever you need, Gluttony. Just leave some damn pigs for me next time, will you?" As Dark Capone entered, Guilhermo showed up at the door and made a salute before saying:
"Mr Wrath, nothing big happened while you weren't here. We're glad to have you back!" You could see Guilhermo's eyes shine when he looked up to Capone. The sin then gave a friendly tap on Guilhermo's shoulder and said:
"Good. Let's get the men ready." He was about to follow Guilhermo when Isao tripped over what seemed to be a large clam. "How did this shit end up here?" He closed in to the clam and crouched to look for a good slot to use as a handle to lift it, turning to Isao to say: "Help me take this trash out."

Zamasu Zamasu

The whole thing happens faster than she can actually process.

She's closing in for her attempt to end the fight when, before she even makes contact, something collides with her side, upsetting her balance enough that she's sent sprawling onto her back with a grunt. She doesn't have an idea what the fuck just happened, and she doesn't get the chance to consider it for long because her opponent's taking advantage of the opportunity in an impressively quick manner.

The punch hits her right in the left eye, and pain flares up around the spot. Well that's leaving a mark.... She doesn't have much time to worry about it though, because the second one comes not long after, and despite the pain she reacts. Her hand shoots out, shoving the fist to the side and then there's....something she can't quite describe....but when she's processed what happened, the pain around her eye, in her gut...is gone? She can only stare, eyes widened slightly at the sudden turn in events.

There's a beat of silence, and then a soft "Whoa."

CapRock CapRock

B Storm

B was almost moved by Sofia's meek gesture as he was about to take her down, enough so that he didn't bother avoiding it; big mistake. As soon as her hand touched his skin, an intense pain ran like lightning through his body and landed on his eye and on his gut. B let out a scream of pain and surprise and fell back on his butt, staring widely with one of his eyes swollen. Both combatants simply stopped and emitted the same sound:
"Whoa."
The forest seemed unbelievably calm now. The trees seemed to shelter them somewhat from all the chaos of the other duels, letting only in a few rays of light and the peaceful sound of rustling leaves. All of a sudden, the will to fight seemed to have escaped B. He would rather just remain sitted and process what just happened, that seemed much more important at the moment. After feeling up his eye injury a bit, he turned back to Sofia and said:
"Did you... Know you could do that? Because I didn't know I could do that!"

Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma

???? Clam:
There were no slots on the clam, after all it was just a clam. not some toy. The clam almost seemed to jump when referred to as trash, wiggling a bit. Isao looked at the clam, Nodding a bit, "Alright!" he chirps, though it wasn't as convincing as usual. Something about this stupidly large clam was familiar, even though he couldn't quite place it. But e did attempt to grab the clam anyhow. You know, he could at least get it out of the middle of the room right?
CapRock CapRock Zamasu Zamasu

..... Minori wasn't going anywhere any time soon, still about out of it, and honestly just really tired.

If Katja could be shocked she would be now as Minori did not seem well annoyed in anyway. It was obvious she was out of it at last bit Katja did somewhat expect Minori to challange her anyways as she had been when she had been bleeding to death. The nurse didn't seem to want to give her a speech and if Katja could be annoyed she likely would be that she was bring so easily forgiven. Katja did take the seat she had no where to go anyways.

"I did not expe t you to give in so easily you seem the kind to keep going even at deaths door, though in truth you already did that "

Dark Capone

After finally managing to get a good hold of it, Capone lifted the giant clam shell with the help of Isao. The other villains at the hideout noticed the scene, struck with curiosity for a brief moment, then returned to what they were doing. The two managed to bring the shell into the far end of the room, a dumping site where several stolen relics of little value gathered dust.
"On 3, Isao." Dark Capone said as he prepared to to toss the clam shell there. "1... 2... 3!"

Kimona Kimona

Mitch takes a good look at what appears to be a giant clam and starts to laugh off. "Geez, you two seemed to be in quite an awkward position." He says as he stops laughing "But the question is; how did this came here? You think the pro heroes might have sent him here to spy on us?" He approaches the clam and then he adds "Cause if so, guess who's having steamed clams for dinner? I heard they're quite packed with protein, and seeing this must have a cargo load of it." He proceeds to give the clam a few gentle knocks and calmly say "Open up now, the gig is over."

Kimona Kimona CapRock CapRock

Umiko Stark
Soon after the clam had been picked up by the two of them, and before they could throw it, it popped open. The clam literally burst open, Isao dropping it in surprise. The clam fell to the ground now wide open with a white (like literally white, like that of snow)(tinted blue slightly), popped out on the middle of the two halves, sprawled out was a boy, resembling a teen in age, maybe an older teen, was masically collapsed in the middle of the shell. His hair was puffy and a bit on the blonde side, and it was spiky. Kind of like a certain other blonde character who worked here. he was also naked. He hated clothes after all. Not that he seemed to actually have any genitals. At least not from the angle of him sprawled at their feet in the middle of a huge as clam shell. "PLEASE DON'T THROW ME OUT!!" he exclaims in a loud scared voice, "AND PLEASE DON"T EAT ME!!!" He adds onto the end, curling up into a ball around what seemed to be a snow globe, which he had grabbed from next to him, though he quickly drained of all his outgoing gestures and curled up tighter into a ball, his clam shell starting to close around him again slowly. Yup. He definitely didn't like this. He wanted to go back to the dark. It was to right out here. and scary. These guys were scary. very scary. He wanted to hide again. He wanted to go back to his fountain now. He very much regretted wanting to walk around a little. This sucked way more then just sitting.
Isao was in shock before leaning down, crouching. he stared at Umiko. Right at him. He slowly reached his hand forward, and poked Umiko's face. In reaction to this the clam boy flinched an his shell snapped shut, almost catching his hand with it, making a large snapping noise. If his hand had been caught that would have hurt a lot. Isao stared at the clam, poking it, it fell over back onto it's side. He continued to stare at it and eventually it tried to wiggle away. Which never worked for him. Ever. He needed to walk to escape, but he didn't want to come out.

Helena Pothos

It had been a while since the meeting had ended and Helena just wasn't finding much to do in the Villain's League headquarters. Her ladies already had done their job, she had made some money out of can't-keep-a-poker-face-for-his-life Jack and even messed a bit with his minions, so at this point she was merely taking her sweet time before leaving.
This situation made it so that the clam opening up, shouting some nonsense, then closing harshly was quick to grab her attention. She waltzed to the other sins and asked:
"Well, well, would you look at that?" She rose her stilleto and stepped with it on the clam shell, stopping its wiggle. "Why did you bring this back? Can't help yourselves around a sale?"
"No, this ain't us." Capone replied. "Never never seen it here either." He turned back and shouted: "Lily, this shit yours?"
"I'd love to, but I'm afraid it isn't." Lily replied, quickly turning her attention elsewhere.
"Well then, we must assume that Gluttony is right." Lust said. She looked around, then stared at the shell again. She had the beggining of a plan taking form in her head. If that clam is part of his quirk, then he must control if its open or closed... "We should ask him ourselves about it. Gluttony, get a hold of that clam. Jun! Come here, we need your lovely presence, hun." After screaming after him, she turned to the others and said: "You know the drill. Open up some space."
Dark Capone obliged without a protest. Last thing he wanted was get in the range of... that thing.

Zamasu Zamasu Kimona Kimona

Mitch smiles menacingly and say "With pleasure." He raises his leg up high and then he lands a great stomp against the clam man's shell with the force of the impact so powerful that it sunk the clam man into the ground for a bit. Mitch's great strength, supported by his Quirk, is proven to be too much for the clam man to handle as he is now stuck. "Hurry this up." He says "I cannot wait to steam this clam man up."

CapRock CapRock Kimona Kimona

When called, Jun got up and headed over to where the 4 sins stood. He looked at them all, a blank look on his face, bringing his pheromones quirk with him, which by the way did drift into Umiko's shell as planned. "What are you guys doing with boss's kid?" he asks with a small yawn, rubbing his head a little, he was starting to feel a bit tired. To be honest he only tolerated most of those guys since they tried very hard to avoid and resist his quirk. The only ones he truly respected were Lust, the boss(pride) and Umiko. Since they didn't seem to be effected very much. He flinched a little when he accidentally scratched over one of his bandages.
Umiko was using all his strength to keep the shell shut, but when coming in contact with Jun's quirk his body relaxed unintentionally, the shell being snapped open by those trying to open it. He had teared up a bit because these guys we're all really scary and he didn't know why they were basically bullying him all of a sudden.
"Oh that's why i recognized the clam." Isao stated as he remembered, doing the anime thing where he hits his fist lightly into his hand as he says this.
Umikoo was really uncomfortable and upset at this point. Ju still didn't know how to feel about Jun's quirk, as it just confused him. So, Umiko curled up into an extremly tight ball around his snow globe.

"Wait, this is the boss' son?" Mitch says as he removed his foot off the clam man's shell as it opens up "What a complete joke. I thought he would be as strong as his father." He looks down at the clam man and is very disappointed with him. "I don't think he has the guts in being one of us. Look at him, cradling his own shell. Such a pathetic and disappointing coward." He says, his voice speaks of disgust. "Pride could have gotten himself a much powerful and stronger son than he is. He should know better when having a child that should be as equally evil as he is, but instead he has this little mistake and calls himself a villain. Such a shame." He added.

Steven sturred around in the hospital bed. he swore he could see what seems to be his life flashing before his eyes. His parent's troubles in gaming design. The true reason he wanted to be a hero. To make his quirkless parent's proud of there son for being the hero like the ones they made for there games. They couldn't do anything special in this world and this was the chance he needed as he sturred even paler and almost anaemic he opened his eyes and saw a blood bag being poured into him. He saw the doctor he met during the tour. He listened as he said to the doctor "it was me who done that doc....it was Beatrice the burn wounds were my fault on that....If i didn't do something doc i wouldn't have a leg for you to heal" Hr becane to cough as his wounds were being healed He still needed the blood though as he waited for the good doctor to do his work.

CapRock CapRock

Dr. Kilter nodded. From the sheer amount of hurt students coming in, he figured the principal had something to do with all that.
"Good thinking, then. Not even I can save you from a lost leg. Now sit still for a moment."
He placed his hand over Steven's leg and remained in silence as it started to glow in light brown. The wounds in it were gradually healed until the leg looked brand new. "Now please lay down a bit and rest. You'll be ready to jump in there in no time."
After that, Dr. Kilter sat on the bed and hunched over, holding his knees so support himself up. "Busy day." He mumbled to no one is specific.

drummerboi drummerboi

Helena Pothos

"It's easy to say these things while he isn't around, isn't it?" Lust said to Gluttony. She took a good look at the clam that was supposed to be his child. He seems to be holding onto something... What could it be? "Don't worry, child, we won't hurt you if you answer our questions."
"Aw, really?" Capone complained. Helena stepped on him with her stilleto and proceeded:
"Yes, really. Now tell me boy, why are you down here? I have never seen you around. Would you like us to take you to your father?"

Kimona Kimona Zamasu Zamasu

In the aftermath, Sofia can only wonder what the fuck happened.

Well, she knows what happened, but she doesn't know how it happened. Hell, she doesn't even think she'd be able to replicate it, at least, she doesn't have a clue how she can go about approaching it. Being lost in thought, it takes her a moment to process that her sparring partner seems to be going through a similar experience, and that he's talking to her. This whole incident has left her a little unfocused, if she was honest. Still, after a moment, she does reply.

"No....I didn't." if she'd known she could do that, she'd have done it.

CapRock CapRock

Jun lightly glared at Mitch when he spoke, but didn't say anything as he turned his attention back too Lust and Umiko.
Umiko looked at lust, glancing at Jun before hesitantly sitting up. He was still feeling off thanks to Jun's quirk, and was very fidgety thanks t that fact, and fiddled with the snow globe which was hidden between his arms and legs. His knees were at his chest, and his shell smacked the floor behind him like a picture stand to hold him up. He was still very hesitant, but decided his best way out was to answer the questions. His shell slid around from behind him so that it was partly closed, his head and feet sticking out. "I live here?" he states simply and hesitantly in response to lust, still looking at the ground in front of him. "I usually avoid you..." he adds on, trailing off. Sure he wanted to see hid father. But he wouldn't see him. His shell squeezed a bit tighter, squishing his feet which seemed to be very flexible and the opposite of string and sturdy.

"Sorta like that." Mitch respons to Helen "Broke his fingers once and never spoke again. Yet he calls himself the sin of Pride." He turns his attention to Umiko and he states that he lives in the headquarters and avoids social interactions. "Are you an introvert?" Mitch would ask, stepping towards the clam man "Where were you hiding all this time? We thought you might be a spy sent by those pro heroes."

Ayumu watches her take her place in front of him. Well that was good enough for him. He flipped his pillow onto his back with the sash that was apparently tied into the corners, his eyes still not fully open as his second eyelid was still closed. He 'flew' at her (except it was only at his usual height, and he wasn't actually flying, even though his feet weren't touching the ground.) He tried to get as close to her face as he could before she could react, In attempt to knock her out with his sleep breath. His hands, which had been shoved in his hoodie pockets had snaked out in an attempt to grab her as he got close, in an attempt to keep her there long enough for him to knock her out.

I Iamkingdomhearts1000 (can you please progress with your responses when it comes to a fight? I didn't have much to work with here.)

"Uh-oh! got to dodge this!"

Thought Tenma to herself, seeing and sensing Ayumu's approaching attack, as she tried to dodge it, she could feel Ayumu grab her with his hands and his sleep breath trying to knock her out, Tenma started to slowly but surely find herself falling asleep, however, it was then that she had a sudden trick up her sleeve, by using her own Vertigo based Quirk upon herself, she managed to slip away from Ayumu's grip just long enough that the effects of his sleep breath didn't cause her to fall unconscious completely, instead, she felt a little drowsy and a bit nauseated from her own Quirk but this was just enough to put a spring in her step to start fighting and taking her opponent seriously, something Tenma was a bit vague about towards Ayumu given his personality and also because he is Tenma's roommate.​

B Storm

As B awaited for Sofia to come to her senses and reply to him, his eye really began to grow sore. Come to think of it, it was exactly where he had hit her and he was feeling some pain in his gut as well. Could this be from the times I hit her during the fight? The idea made too much sense for it not to be true. If that was really true, then she had just learned an invaluable skill... On his side, however, he couldn't even be sure if he hadn't simply lucked out but he wanted to believe it was a bit more than that.
"This went a lot different from how I pictured it was going to go." B mentioned. "But this might be even better. You're not half-bad, Sofia." He finished with a with a chuckle.

Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma

-At the Villains' league-​

The situation was getting out of hand rather quickly, to the point where Helena was beggining to worry about Gluttony breaking Pride's son in two. She stepped in again and turned to the clam kid again, saying:
"You stay right here, I'll go get your father so we can set this record straight." Before she left, she held onto Capone's wrist and told him: "Keep things under control while I'm gone, understood? I wouldn't know what to tell Pride if he got here and found this room in pieces."
Dark Capone nodded and watched as she left. 'if you have nothing good to say, then say nothing', was the old saying, and he felt like doing exatcly that, merely staring at the clam and Mitch, warning them about getting too excited on their conversation.

Zamasu Zamasu Kimona Kimona

Fudo was surprised when the tentacles let up, but once he saw Misumi charging still, he realized she must have another trick up her sleeve. Despite that fact, he started charging towards her. As he ran, he threw both baguettes towards Misumi. Whether they would hit her or not was irrelevant as they were just a distraction. As the bread flew, Fudo felt balls of milk form around his hands and once he was satisfied. As they formed, he began rubbing his hands together, heating up the milk, making it curdle a little.

Smiling, Fudo shot a stream of the curdled fluid towards Misumi, hoping to hit her.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan (Sorry that I suck Blob)

Misumi didn't stop at neither of Fudo's moves. A pair of tentacles shot out from her arms to wrap around the baguettes and stop them from hitting her at their full velocity. For the milk attack, Misumi just raised her arms around her face. Drinking milk was fine,but being splashed with curdled milk wasn't really the type of situation she preferred to be in. Returning fire to her opponent, Misumi released a barrage of ink, spreading into a wide cone as it exitted her mouth and spread towards Fudo.
Webs Elk Webs Elk

Fudo smiled as the milk hit but his eyes widened as soon as he saw the ink. Knowing he didn't have the time to make anything to block, Fudo jumped backwards, covering his face with his arms. Ink in the eyes wouldn't make for a very good battle. The ink covered Fudo from head to toe, save for his eyes and nose thatnks to his efforts.

Dropping his hands, Fudo laughed, "This must be similar to how it feels to be covered in soy sauce!"

Fudo then created another baguette, and charged towards Misumi, swinging the baguette like a baseball bat.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Ayumu tisked. She hadn't been knocked out. and all he could do was keep trying, do when she escaped he floated as quickly as he could after her. He tried to catch her again with his sleep breath as he tried to grab onto her sleeve. This was so annoying. He really did not like fighting. He was more of the sneak attack type.
I Iamkingdomhearts1000

At this point Minori finally sat up. She wasn't going to sit here all day, and she wasn't going to miss these fights! so she sat up, mumbling a thanks before taking off, after asking if Katja wanted to join her.

As if to answer the first question, Umiko sunk into his shell. "In the fountain." he states simple, "And the place referred to as 'my Room.' apparently?" he offers. But he didn't really know. He was a bit sad when Lust left He kind of liked her....! He didn't like Mitch all that much... but it's just for the time being. Jun was staring at Umiko, who's shell was almost closed at this point, and walked over to him, standing right in front of the shell before sticking his hand through the crack. Umiko jumped, his shell almost crunching Jun's arm before he stopped himself. Jun ruffled his hair, causing Umiko to relax visibly.

Isao had mostly lost interest in what was happening and had picked up his computer. He needed to confirm his suspicions about Umiko. He had looked him up once, but He didn't dig to hard. Otherwise though, he felt pretty giddy. You see when exposed to Jun's quirk, unlike most people if gave him a bit of a 'high as one could put it, being that due to his somewhat twisted personality doing things like torture and manipulating people gave him this high which was his equivalent of a boner, or say, being turned on. because he's fucked up in the head in that manner.

Last edited:

"Tch! oh-no-you-don't!"

said Tenma, she in turn proceeded to grab Ayumu by his left arm and look directly into his eyes, trying to knock him out with Tenma's nausea based type Quirk before Ayumu's own Quirk knocks her out.

Kimona Kimona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back